Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Avoid Rental House or Apartment Eviction

Isis82

Spells to Avoid Rental House or Apartment Eviction

Unread post by Isis82 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:17 am

I have just been informed that the rented property that I have called home for 2 years will be put up for auction next month. I have learnt that the people who are eager to get this property own many others on my street and wish to convert mine into shared property, like the others.This would obviously mean that I will be evicted.

I do not have the time (I am in my final year at university – with just a couple months left) nor the money (I am in quite a bit of debt, though I am - with help from spells and hard work – improving that situation as much as I can) to move house. This is my home and I do not wish to move - Is there anything that anyone can suggest that I can do spell wise to stop this from happening?

Many thanks to all! :-)

J Simulcik

Re: Advice on Avoiding Rental House Eviction

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am

Look into the various methods of nailing down your property; don't know if it's been discussed here, but a search should tell you. Otherwise, it's definitely on the LM site, most likely under railroad spikes. If you wish to work with a saint, St. Joseph will help in cases such as this. Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 am

Railroad spikes are used for nailing down property:

http://luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Five Finger Grass is used to get favours granted, including staying in a house:

http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html
catherine yronwode

Isis82

Unread post by Isis82 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 am

Hi - Thanks so much for these suggestions! I will defintely be using the spikes method! I really appreciate your help. Thanks so much. :-) xxx

Maljen
Forum Member
Ensure getting a lease/staying in a house

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 am

A while back I asked for help on getting an apartment, and while I did actually get it, I turned it down on a gut feeling and it's a good thing I did as either my husband is screwing with his pay and allotments on his own or the Navy is screwing up. We're still getting what we're supposed to, but things are a bit wonky, no other way to describe it.

Anyway, I'm finding out from third parties that the section of Navy housing I currently live in is now being opened up to some civilians and retirees. I'd love to keep this house as it's extremely close to my work, everything is included in the rent and I feel very safe and comfortable here. So my question is this, aside from the mundane things like making sure the house is clean inside and out, and making sure everything is up to the code on the lease, what else can I do now, even before it comes up, to start laying the ground work to ensure I can get a civilian lease for this place?

I'm thinking a honey jar for the housing company (I don't know which person in particular would handle it), floor washes to clear out negativity, but I'm not exactly sure which ones. Anything thing else? Peaceful Home products?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen
Forum Member
Re: Ensure getting a lease/staying in a house

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm

I was given the suggestion, and already ordered the railroad spikes to use at the four corners of the property. Any other ideas?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm

You're pretty well set then, nailing the property down and sticking the people that can make the decision in a honey jar is plenty. Doing more will not increase you're odds of success, in fact it will probably just give you more to worry about,lol.

So, nail the place down right and proper, don't forget to urinate on the spikes. The nail each room down, small finishing nails will work and there darn near invisible, no need to piss on them,lol. Then put the people in a honey jar with some Five Finger Grass and some Calamus.

You might also consider working with Saint Joseph, if you are comfertable working with the Saints.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:38 am

The foundation and sub floor are concrete, going to be pretty hard to nail those! *lol* Any suggestions otherwise? I have cats so I'm not completely comfortable sprinkling loose powder or herbs on the floor. Maybe small bags of something?

I'm not opposed to work with the Saints, just never have and coming from a very Pagan background I'm not sure how to go about it, nor how they would take being petitioned by someone who doesn't identify themselves as Christian.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 am

I don't identify as Christian (esoteric Christianity is just one part of my more universalist spiritual path that is generally not Abrahamic-centric) and I have very good results with petitioning the Saints.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:01 am

Devi Spring wrote:I don't identify as Christian (esoteric Christianity is just one small part of my more universalist spiritual path) and I have very good results with petitioning the Saints.
Thank you, Devi. Looks like I have another area of research to start. :)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 am

Maljen wrote:The foundation and sub floor are concrete, going to be pretty hard to nail those! *lol* Any suggestions otherwise? I have cats so I'm not completely comfortable sprinkling loose powder or herbs on the floor. Maybe small bags of something?
Do you have wood trim going along the edge of the floor? If so you can nail there. As for the idea of small bags, thats fine. I would do five, one in each corner and a fifth in the center of the house.
Maljen wrote:I'm not opposed to work with the Saints, just never have and coming from a very Pagan background I'm not sure how to go about it, nor how they would take being petitioned by someone who doesn't identify themselves as Christian.
First, understand that the saints, and God do not see religion, they see hearts. So if you come to them with an honest heart and try to do good, you'll be ok. At its simplest petitioning a saint to intercede with God on our behalf is just that, petitioning them, praying to them. You can light a plain white candle for them, dressed with there oil if LuckyMojo makes one, or All Saints Oil, or 7-11 Holy Oil, Special Oil number 20 or a condition oil that match's your condition, as you pray.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 pm

HD.....some wood trim, but the outside walls mostly have steam baseboard radiators, so nothing I can use a nail on there. I sent a few ideas I had via PM reply.

I can tuck bags down into the radiators though, if I make them small enough. What should I include in them? I should be able to hide one out of sight in close to the middle of the house.

And thank you for the advice on starting to work with the Saints. :) Much appreciated!

Kay
Forum Member
How to avoid my home being given to someone else

Unread post by Kay » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:17 pm

I need to know please what else I can do in regards to keeping my flat. I am based in the UK (USA = Apartment)

I’ve ordered the square cut nails and will get flower pots to drive the nails through as I am on the first floor and surrounded by concrete. Though I may also be able to get some soil from the token piece of green patch we have.

What I want to know is there anything else I can do to secure my flat and to only leave when I choose to? There is an issue about changing tenants. I pay my rent (and I think even pay more than above rate) however, someone really wants this flat and landlady is under pressure from the person who really desires my flat.

butchcomer
HRCC Student
Re: How to avoid my home being given to someone else

Unread post by butchcomer » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 pm

I would make sure to cleanse, protect and pray, as always and perhaps you could sweeten-up to your landlady a bit. If I felt tricky I'd pay my rent dressed with some appropriate sachet powders as well as "Freezing" the rival for your flat. I haven't used LM I Can, You Can't products yet, myself, but that's one that immediately came to mind! Good luck!! ;)

Kay
Forum Member

Unread post by Kay » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:59 am

OK, I will try your suggestion as well. I am friends with my Landlady. It's a situation whereby she doesn't "own" the property. I sublet from her. However, she can changed it for somewhere else with some one who wants to live in this area (it's a prime location). The woman who wants to live here is putting pressure on my landlady/friend as she really likes this area and is helping her find another place, so she will move me out faster.

I am not being clear, cause there are key words I could use, which I don't want coming up in an internet search.

The general issue is. I don't want to move been here about 12 years and happily so. Every once in a while my friend/landlady comes up with ideas for some where bigger or nearer her or something else, then goes quiet for a while and then it re starts. However, I have never had a thrid party so involved and putting pressure on her. I will move out, but I want to do so when I chose to. I pay good rent, been here 12 years, and looked after the place which she keeps being amazed about as I use my own funds to decorate and repaint when necessary.

All suggestions are welcome and will try to see which I can put into action ASAP.

butchcomer
HRCC Student

Unread post by butchcomer » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am

LM products are potent and I love the quality and care that goes into making them. It sounds like "Banishing" supplies might help you a lot: You can Banish your rival! Have you thought about having the Missionary Independant Spiritual Church set a candle for you? This can be done with a phone call, I'm pretty sure. 707-887-7808
In the meantime, try a simple freezer spell to put your rival on ice. There's lots of good info in the forums on that type of spell and you can perform it with things you already have on hand!

jethro
Forum Member

facing eviction

Unread post by jethro » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi,
I have a situation that I would like some advice on.I have rented a house for two years but the landlord now wants me to move out .
Im happy here and have laid a few tricks to keep the house happy and safe and Its got a really nice feel to it now.
My question is ,how do I nail down the property so as he will change his mind and let me stay here.I have heard this mentioned before but dont know how its performed. Any other ideas would be appreciated too.
many thanks in advance
jeff
ps thanks to the spirits of the mojo

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: facing eviction

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:32 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Put the landlord's name in a sugar jar with coins. Add coins daily. This is to keep him sweet as you negotiate.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jethro
Forum Member

Unread post by jethro » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 am

Thank you both
jeff

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Place a packet of Five Finger Grass behind a picture in your home that faces the front door (in an entrance hall) or is over he fireplace mantel. Wrap it in a paper on which you have written Psalms 23.
catherine yronwode

phillyadvocate

He promised to give me the house. Please help

Unread post by phillyadvocate » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 am

Hi and thank you for reading my post.

My situation is the following. I've been dating someone for about 5 years, for an entire year he kept me under the impression that he was divorced with 2 children. I have a small child and when we met I was in the process of moving out of the city into the suburbs. He is a well known attorney and he is well off. I was looking for a house to rent since I was not prepared to purchase anything. Well a little over a year after meeting, he told me that he would purchase a house in the town I wanted to live in, that he would rent it to me for a year and that after that he would sign it over to me because he thought I deserved to have something of my own. Well needless to say, that has not come true, after moving I found out that he was still married and living with his family. I also found out that he was seeing a third person. Once I found out about that I could not continue to be intimate with him.

I'm still living in the house because as my primary objective was to move here for my child and for the benefits of a good education for him. In the mean time, I've had to deal with this man being abusive, he broke into my house a couple of times and after calling the police and threatening him, he finally stopped doing that. When I found out about him being married, I was dumb to believe the old line of them only being together for their kids and that he didn't want to go through an expensive divorce. I know now that I was wrong in believing him, but I really cared for him. Last year is when I found out about the other woman, and that is when I decided I could not be a part of that.

He is still pursuing me. The town that I live in is very expensive and I wouldn't be able to afford rent as it is now since I loss my full time job during the recession and now work less than full time. The arrangement that we made for rent years ago is what I can pay at this point.

After thinking about it for quite a while, I think he should do what he promised. My son is happy here, he is safe, it's a small neighborhood. Aside from having to deal with him I like being here. I feel like aside from the lies, I had to put up with a lot of things that otherwise I wouldn't. I want this house. He promised it to me and I want it. I've even asked him in the past to do a rent to own arrangement with me, but he says yes then he takes it back. I know that he is trying all he can to keep me under his thumb. But I want him out of my life. I don't believe that I should have to be the one to leave with nothing. I never asked him for anything, he is the one that promised this to me.

He is a prominent attorney, he cares a lot about his image and he is respected nationally. I know that he has a lot to lose, not to mention his family. I'm not that type of vindictive person. But He has caused a lot of pain in my life, and at this point I want what I was promised [ whether he intended to do it or not] but I want him to live up to his promise.

The help that I need is in getting him to stop trying to get me to come back to him. Just to be clear, I don't have another love interest or anything to that matter, after what I've gone through with him, I've been wounded pretty bad. But what spell work can I do to have him back off and leave me alone in that sense. And most importantly, what work can I do to get him to give me my house.

I don't want to purchase the wrong products and that is the main reason why I'm asking for your help.

Thank you,

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: He promised to give me the house. Please help

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:48 am

Your situation is pretty complex. You'd be best to have a reading done with a professional so they can suss out all the different elements in your case, and help direct you to the appropriate work for each.

However, since he has a history of being violent and intrusive, you should establish and maintain some form of strong protection. Although, since he owns the property you're living in, this will always leave him with a link to you and visa versa. He is obviously a very deceitful person and very probably never had any intention of keeping any promises to you, whether or not you believed him and made life changes based on those. This is not the kind of person you want to stay tied to in any way if you want true peace and safety for yourself and your child.

But get a reading to get a deeper look at the situation, and advice. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 am

Ditto Devi's post.
He sounds like a complete narcissist. He is a control freak. The way he maintains control over you is that house. It is a material thing. I understand you want your child in a good area, good schools and that your child is happy-- but for how long and at what cost?

There is no such thing as an oral contract in Real Estate. You do not have a leg to stand on legally. He is using the house as a means to control you. I would not recommend any of the Court Case Products or even tying down the home because I don't believe it will work. There is not a written contract in place.

The professional member of AIRR will recommend what to do. I would spend some time today looking into LM Cut and Clear, Fiery Wall of Protection, Peaceful Home, and Road Opening supplies for a new home/job.

Your safety and sanity and especially the saftey of your child--that is what is important.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:43 am

Since you are new to the forum listed below are the links to the recommendations from Triplethreat
Cut and Clear http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Fiery Wall of Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Peaceful Home http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Road opener http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I added Steady Work http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html,
Court Case http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html , and
Compelling http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Compelling just in case, you said he promised you and if you decide to take this route after your reading and Court Case again just in case, your reading finds this appropriate and Steady Work for you to get a steady job to support (you and) your family.

Good Luck.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 am

Thank you, jwmcclin!
#1606 GA

phillyadvocate

Unread post by phillyadvocate » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Thank you very much all for your insightful and rational advice. Sometimes when you are the person in the situation you have a one dimensional look at life, and you think that there is no way out. I have been thinking about moving for a long time, I guess I tried to tell my self the cons instead of the pros because I really like this house and the positive changes being in this town. But as you all said, it is nothing compared to my sanity and wellbeing of my son. I've managed to guard him from all the mess, but it wont be for ever, and I don't want him to think that this is how life is supposed to be.

I will focus on me and my child, and gaining all the knowledge I can from the links i've been given to find a better paying jog like I had before and hopefully there is a spell to find a great home as well. I'll be reading and hopefully placing an order tonight. I want to take care of this as soon as possible. No one should subject themselves to this. And in all honesty, I owe it to my son to do the best I can with all that I've got. I just want to keep this man away from me. Is there something I can buy at the LM store to have him lose interest in me and perhaps find someone else? I just need him away from me in that sense, it's suffocating to know that someone expects something from you when you have been clear that you are not interested.

Thanks again for all your good advice and I will be focusing on my kid, myself, a second or better job, and a new home.

I will let you know what I've accomplished. But if you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

thanks,

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 pm

You could try using Separation products to try to get him to disconnect from the relationship. You can use Banishing products to try to get him away from you if you want to be nice about it - however you could also just Hot Foot that a@@hole out of your life. Also, the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit contains an elements of getting rid of the enemy. It may be a good option for you, as it will work to remove him, as well as protecting you.

vinavin21

Facing Eviction But Im Moving Already

Unread post by vinavin21 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Ok Im facing eviction due to not paying Decembers rent but I sent my landlord a letter stating I was moving out by January 31before the rent was due. He then start threatening and trying to intimidate me on my voice mail with eviction if I didn't return his calls and that now I have to be out by January 20 I have about 20 nasty voice mails its just bananas. I found a place but the renovations wont be ready until the middle of the month of January but I'm waiting on the credit check that I need to pass because I want to be out of here asap. It has gotten that bad, I finally called him back and he just went crazy demanding that I leave on the 20th of January regardless to what the letter says.

I just want him to leave me alone until I move and take my past due rent as a lost because hasn't even fixed anything in the apartment. As well as getting approved for my new place with the rent that I asked for.

One last thing I cant burn candles but I do have a honey jar I worked on him from September of this year. Can I go to his house and hot foot him away from me. And once I move I wont be bothered with him at all any more.

Thank you all

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Facing Eviction But Im Moving Already

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:07 pm

can you have the LM or an AIRR person burn a controling or essence of bendover cuz i would. alternativly tell him you are not moving till papers from the courts tell you to, that can buy you atleast 6mo for a court order at the quickest you would have adate in a month and would get 3mo to move so either way legally you are covered. Tell him that let him know if he fights ull file suit and he will be forced to hold you at the least 4mo rather then 30 days without rent. Good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 am

I think Esscense of Bend over is a good choice for The Landlord and A Roadopener Candle set at MISC for the new place. I would not recommend "squatting". Look at your lease. In my state there are three types. Although the eviction process can take time, it depends on the type of lease you have. In any case the eviction process is tedious.-- but not necessarily time consuming. Check out the laws in your state or call an attorney, some might offer a consult. I'd also offer to pay him what he is owed, even if it takes you a year to do so. Look at your lease to see if you did "last months rent" along with the security deposit.
Good luck to you.
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 am

If you want him to just leave you alone, consider binding him until you move. You can make a doll baby and bind him; use herbs like knot weed (to bind and restrict his movement), calamus and licorice (to command that he leave you be), glue his mouth shut, turn his feet backward so he trips over himself. When you move on the 20th, dispose of the doll in the river.

By the way Essence of Bendover (http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html) (Triplethreat's recommendation) includes licorice and knot weed and calamus, you can sprinkle this on the dolly; it does have an humiliating effect.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:18 pm

I agree with Tripple and Jwmcclin,
I know that J82 dont want u to put up with the landlords s... lol, however in these suituations we sometimes have to stop and think. We can not let our emtions run us. The landlord wants to get u all upset so u can not think. That is a trick. Relax, do your homework and see what your options are in your state. In addition, bind him or freeze him while you get yourself together. Also, save all of his harrassing messages and keep a journal of all events. Offer to make payments on your past due rent. If this does go to court, LM has excellent supplies to help in court suituations. Just dont lose your mind and act on emotions. Relax, think, do your homework.Then Make it Do What it Do!
Be Blessed
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi Ray Charles ;) True Blessing! :D :lol: I like that 'Make it do what it do!' 8-)

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Jwmcclin, u are so funny
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Scratchmade Sweets

Afraid I May Get Evicted. Need Help Quickly!

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Urgently Need Your Help.

I have mistakenly written 2 returned checks to my landlord December and January. They were both short by small amounts ($30) this month..but all the same it doesn't matter. It was returned! I'm so upset with myself for not staying on in down to the penny. I paid my cell phone bill $100 cash but obviously should have deposited the money into my bank account instead.

When I moved into this house I was working with a Realtor to buy at a later date but since that time I was laid off my job and no longer deal with the Realtor but directly with the owner of the house. So I am sure she is already pissed that I have not purchased the house and now 2 returned checks. This has never happened before! The owner and I have no contract between us and I have never met her. She is extremely wealthy so I am sure that is why she has not bothered.

Any suggestion on what I can do to make sure she is not upset or thinking about evicting me? Is there anything I can do so that she lets me stay here or at least buy some time to see if I may end up relocating for work?

Thanks All !

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Afraid I May Get Evicted. Need Help Quickly!

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Saint Expedite
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Saint Joseph
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
both Saints could be of great help to you during this time. Stay in contact with your landlord, and hopefully the person is willing to work with you, ok. Read the entire pages provided. , Saint Expedite "for rapid solutions to problems" and Saint Joseph read the entire page and look into many recommendations from this page.
Take Care.
#1606 GA

Tristan
Forum Member

Unread post by Tristan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:32 am

Also renters, don’t forget you can nail down the property to keep yourself from having to move out. A great example of this kind of work can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Rail Road Spikes can be found here: http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html and Square Cut Nails, here: http://www.herb-magic.com/nails-square-cut.html.

God bless!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 am

Take a pinch of five finger grass and hide it behind a picture or some other object so that when/if your landlord comes over she is more likely to favor you and work with you. Have MISC burn a fast luck and bend over vigil candle on the situation--fast luck so that she cooperates and you get the cash you need to pay her--bend over so that she cooperates with you. Dust anything you send her with bend over or compelling sachet powders, praying over the items (like checks for instance) that she cooperates with you.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 am

Thank you everyone for your advise!! I am sending her a replacement payment today and plan to use Essence of Bend Over and some Calamus Root and Essence of Bend Over in a Candle Spell. I also have some fast luck incense and oil that I can incorporate into another candle spell. The railroad spikes are great idea and spell looks great too. I wish I could get the 8 railroad spikes but that would be lots of money...which I don't have. I hope to do later!

Please all, pray for me if you can! I have a little boy and mom that stay with me. Have no where to go if I did get the boot.

I'm confident that we will move past this bump and prosperity will fallow.

Thanks so much and may you all be blessed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Good Luck BestofLife!

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks JW.

I received a call from the owner tonight. Thank goodness I missed the call. She left a message and stated that she wanted to talk to me about selling the house to me at a lower price. Thing is...she doesn't know that I was laid off!! I can only be honest with her and let her know the circumstances.

I am not sure she will be willing to work with me. I am working the Essence of Bend Over so I hope I am strong enough to get to be powerful . Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 pm

If you are concerned with not being strong enough then have the Missionary Church light it for you.

You can see all the recommendation above as those are still solid recommendations. So you should contact the missionary church for the bend over and a fast luck candle to be lit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 pm

I do not think that Essence of Bend-Over is the best approach to take. You need her to favour you and like you, not to bend her to your imperious will. You hold NO cards at this point -- so it is unrealistic to think she will bend to you. Try humbler means, honey jar, prayers, five finger grass, as noted. Also the railroad spikes are POWERFUL.

If you cannot afford supplies, please read this page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund
catherine yronwode

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks Star! You are always so helpful! You are so wise and I really appreciate all of your input. I can only afford 1 candle...so which one would you suggest?

How can I tell if I am strong enough? I have a pendulum and it works. Haven't really used it for much though. Can I use the pendulum to see?

I wish she's just donate the house to me. This lady is a millionaire and had given schools and hospitals countless amounts of money. Some well over a million dollars at once. Donate the house to me......? LOL! Like something like that could actually happen to me! I wish.

You know, I don't know what I'd do without this forum or LM. This place is helping me get through a tough time.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks Miss Cat!!

That is GREAT!!! What would I do without Lucky Mojo?!! The honey jar is kind of slow right but what if I added Fast Luck to It? The railroad spikes sound like they are powerful!

Do I have to have another reading to use this? I had one with you last Wednesday - thank you so much! I posted this on the testimonial page
thank-you,-miss-cat-at-airr-t5448.html

I'm so stupid I didn't even ask about the house! I had it written down to ask but forgot and ran out of time.

Thanks - CP

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:45 pm

I would go with adding fast luck to the honey jar, and go with the recommendations that Cat suggested.

Do not underestimate the power of the honey jar, it very well may be working. In addition, for some reason I feel like you should tell her that you got laid off. I mean how is she suppose to extend her help, and gain some sympathy if she does not know about your situation.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Star. I plan to do as suggested and I was going to tell her that I was laid off. I'm not used to lying so it would probably sound like I was lying anyway. She is a compassionate person for sure. Hopefully that will be extended to me as well. I will do the honey jar. I will have to get a candle tomorrow...they're only a few dollars. What color...blue? I will petition St Joseph as well. Thanks Again!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 pm

You can use white, yellow, or green.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:55 pm

I just got off the phone with the owner of the house and everything went pretty well. I told her that I had gotten laid off and she was shocked. She told me that if I could get a job, so I could get bank financing then she would drop the price of the house by $45,000. Wow. My reading says I should keep at it with my business. Now I really don't know what to do. She says that she will give me preference on the house and give me a chance to find a job in the meantime.

Can I do both? Work full time and grow my business and online presence? Gee...can my life have any more bumps in the road?!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Consider it a gift. I know it seems that you will have to work harder, and yes you can do both. This is a Blessing! She has given you leeway and an oportunity to stay where you are and at a reduced price!
You are going to be alright! :)
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 pm

BestofLife -- i know you feel challenged now, but the landlady is on your side. Honey jars are not necessarily slow, since you asked, but they are steady in their activity. Also, i don;t think you need a reading on this right now -- the way is open for you at this time.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 am

Get a steady job. Just because your reading said that you should keep at your business that does not mean you cannot get something more steady in the mean time. "keeping at it" for the business does not mean that you should not pursue something more stable and helpful at this giving time nor does it mean you should make poor decisions.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Like my Grandmother used to say, "I feel like a chicken with my head cut off." Running around in circles with no clear path of where I'm going.

Triple Threat, thanks for the encouragement!! Read my comment to Star as well please.

Star, There is no way I can get a steady job and run the business. As an Accountant you work many hours during the week, 50 or more (not to mention the work you take home) and is very stressful. Also baking takes a lot of time as well. Baking,slicing, packaging, product labeling and shipping/delivery. Plus I am a single parent. There is no way that I can see fitting all of this into my life. Its not feasible. I hate to think this is an Either "This or That" type situation but it seems to be that way. I did a divination and asked if I should pursue a career and was advised NO. Right now a career is my NEED but the business is my WANT. In a perfect world my internet business would increase drastically and I could then move out of state back to CA. Business doing well and I don't have to worry about the house.

Cat, I am not 100% clear on the statement about the road being clear. Its clear as far as there not being any immediate danger of being evicted at this moment but as far as what may happen going forward, I am unsure of. She said she would give me first choice and try to give me time to find a job but that still doesn't seem to be a guarantee (but nothing is guaranteed in life anyway) that I will be able to accomplish what I need so that I can stay in the house. Could you please clarify? Thanks for your advise!!

Best of Wishes & Blessing to you both!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Well, the immediate need is what needs to be addressed. If your current business is not allowing to stay above water, then you may need to put it on hold. I am not saying going to go get a full time job on top of this. I am saying get a part time job that is going to provide you to be more stable. It does not have to be in accounting, but it can be something more flexible to allow you to do both. I am not saying that you should abandon your dream of having a successful online business, but you may need to supplement your online business with additional steady income until you build the business and money flow you need.

Do not be afraid to have a friend help you with your online business, and perhaps you can take some temp jobs as many of them do not last long term.

AmaSarah
Forum Member
Stop the Sale of an Apartment

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi, The apartment in which I am living is being sold. Once the sale is made, I will have to vacate. I am not ready to leave this apartment just yet and would like, for the time being, to squash any offers and turn away any buyers. just for a few months, at least.

I just learned the apartment is under negotiation and the potential buyer is returning tomorrow to have a final look.

Is there anything I can do, basically tonight, to turn this potential buyer away and keep all others at bay until I am ready?

Thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Stop the Sale of an Apartment, and quickly, meaning tonight

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Freeze all people trying to buy the house.

Write "All potential buyers" put in a water bottle with Water, Salt, Black Peppers, Barberry, and Eucalyptus. Wrap in aluminum foil and freeze.

Collect a bit of urine, mix with water, and Salt and pray over it. Put it an spray bottle and spray it all the entrances and the four corners of your house while praying that the apartment remains yours and that non can take it from you.

Especially spray some where buyers may walk on it.

If you have Four Theives Vinegar sprinkle that on your door step praying that no one can buy your place.

The second you get a chance nail down your property.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

AmaSarah
Forum Member

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 am

excellent!! thanks, as always

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 am

I must add this to my notes ConjureMan this is great advice.

AmaSarah
Forum Member

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 am

Hi, I was reading about nailing down your apartment. It calls for driving railroad spikes into the ground of each corner of your property. but I live in an apartment building.

So I found this thread where Catherine discusses the different types of nails and their uses: railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and ... t5144.html "I use the railroad spikes on the corners of the property, square names around the house, and thin coffin nails inside the house. Dres them with oils -- Protection is always a good choice."

My question - do I nail down just my apartment or the entire apartment building?

thanks

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”