• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:11 am

Spells to Bless Heal Protect Babies Toddlers Children Teens

Giving us time to ourselves

Unread postby Angelina » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi all,
Me and my husband just brought our newborn home today and already one of his friends just had to some to our apartment. i have tried talking to my husband telling him we need time to ourselves to be a family. He just doesn't understand and says his friends want to visit. I seriously want make them stay away-please, how can I do this??? I want us to be more of a family.
Thanks,
:-)
Angelina

Re: Giving us time to ourselves

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Congrats first of all. Well you could sprinkle some Barberry on the outside of your apartment, and then the street to form like a baracade. I did this once, and it kept the person away from someone else. On the other hand, you could just let people know that you are tired, and that you do not want any visitors right now.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelina » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi starsinthesky,
Thanks for your reply. What is barberry? Do you mean bayberry?
I have told my husband we need time to ourselves-he says they just want to visit a little bit-we start to argue-i don't want to keep repeating myself-- I will try doing what you said worked for you- but just want to be sure of the herb-
:-)
Angelina

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Angelina

I should think not. Barberry and Bayberry are two different plants used for two different things. Barberry bars a persons path.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Angelina » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:44 pm

oh okay, I never hear of people using this plant too much-Thanks HailDiscordia
Angelina

buttinski contacted MY SON!!

Unread postby niteraptor » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 pm

:evil: that PHARMhouse woman, texted my 14 year old asking him to babysit for her 7 year old. She included the comment of, "she could pay him in whatever he liked" He is well aware of the activity that goes on there and told her that he did NOT have time to sit for her and he has to have permission from me. He saved his file and showed it to me. his response was mature and direct in two sentences. now i get a call from hubby, hes been called by pharmhouse woman saying our son has been harassing her on line and forwarded him a bunch of rather, as he put it rude text message. we talked for a bit and hes confused as to why she would do this. my question is how did she get my son's text name? im tempted to go to the cops with the copy of the text as she is and adult and as far as im concerned, this is NOT APPROPRIATE adult behavior. hubby says dont make waves she has DANGEROUS friends with guns.

i put her name in a bottle with essence of bendover, stop gossip and hot foot some needles and put it in my compost heap last week, should i excavate it and put it somewhere else better? any other suggestions?
niteraptor

Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Re: buttinski contacted MY SON!!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 am

I would leave it there, but back it up with other work. Lay the Hot Fot where she will step in it, for example. Burn some candles on her name. You may wish to make a bottle that you can work on a daily basis until you get movement, too.

You could also get a reading to see what may be best for this specific case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Need a protection spell for my newborn...

Unread postby CoffeeMom » Mon May 09, 2011 10:12 am

Open to candles, oils, etc... pretty much anything is appreciated.

I've been having some anxiety since my son was born 3 months ago (worrying about something bad happening to him). I'm not sure if this is one of my premonitions or just a good old fashioned Ativan deficit, but I'm scared. I just want something to give him/put on him that will keep him from harm, keep him happy, and let him enjoy a long and prosperous life.

I don't *think* any work was done on him (I know some was done on me when I was a child, but am not sure whether that was intended to affect just me or my kids). I have a few relatives, whom I don't speak to much because they're hateful, who were upset/jealous when I got pregnant... i know some of them are deeply involved in a fundamentalist Christian church that seems pretty toxic. So if there's a way to check on whether work was done on just me or on him, I'd appreciate that too.
CoffeeMom

Re: Need a protection spell for my newborn...

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 09, 2011 9:20 pm

If you have envious and hateful family members then invest in an evil eye charm. You can buy one from Lucky Mojo, or you can have Miss cat fix you a protective charm. Pin this to your child's crib to keep him safe and protected.

Also take a photo of your kid and place this in a frame. At the back of the frame put an envelope with your petition and protective herbs. Place this picture next to an image of Saint Michael and ask that he watch out for you child. You can regularly light candles on there when you feel you need to give a boost to the protection.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Need a protection spell for my newborn...

Unread postby CoffeeMom » Wed May 11, 2011 10:38 pm

ConjureMan Ali, THANK YOU!!!

So please clarify - do I tape the envelope to the back of the frame, or put it inside the frame behind the picture? And I put the picture frame *next* to an image of St. Michael? Can I assume a candle or a religious medal will suffice, and that it can go anywhere in the house? And I can word the written petition however I choose?

And which protective herbs do you suggest?
CoffeeMom

Unread postby miriam » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 am

I am trying to help out my stepson who does not get along with his cousins whom we have to visit in few weeks time. They are older and while not exactly bullies, are fond of rough play. My stepson likes to hang out with them but usually ends up bruised up and miserable in all the horseplay and high energy sports.
While i dont want to separate them, can i dab him with FWOP oil to ensure that he stays protected from them or their antics? I have used it myself at work and home with relatives and it has worked amazingly well.
miriam

How to stop someone from using a child in spell work

Unread postby Lori » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Greetings, I could really use some help on this one. I found out today that this particular woman is sending left handed magic to a family member, and she is using her own child (personal concerns) to do it. This child who is under the age of 4 knows all about doing candle work, herbs, altars, and using blood in spells. My question is what would be the best way to go about having it back fire on her, so that she will stop using the child for her work. Cause she wont stop on her own. Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Blessings
Lori

Re: How to stop someone from using a child in spell work

Unread postby CopperFox » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Hmm...let me guess: "Particular Woman" = ex-wife and you are a friend or new girl friend of said "Family Member." Baby's momma is laying old-school tricks against daddy using her little girl. This happens all the time. You can work to counter her influence, but the lady isn't likely to stop using her child to help carry out her work.

I know you have all the best intentions...but this one may not even be your fight. Of course you have given us very little information so I am relying heavily on my own experience and impressions. I'd be interested to hear more.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:41 pm

1. Put the woman in a mirror box.

mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369.html#p69327

2. You need to do some uncrossing work and fiery wall of protection on the person that is being affected by the magic.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

3. I would create a doll for the child...stuff it with knot weed, calamus, licorice root. And then you are going to bind the arms and legs of he doll. Blind fold the doll so that it will not be able to see. ALso put some black mustard seeds and poppy seeds in the doll as well. You can create the same doll for the other person as well, but put hers in the mirror box.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am

Another thing you can do for the child and the other person is a freezer spell.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lori » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 am

Greetings, I'm sorry to say that your interpretation is all wrong. And there is a reason I didn't give all the gory details. Since this woman has chosen to use one of my grandchildren in her spells and she has sent left handed magic to my other grandchildren it is my fight. Now I am trying to protect a small child from her nasty ways. But I appreciate your responding to my request for guidance.
Lori

Unread postby Lori » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 am

@ starsinthesky7. Thank you very much for the suggestions. They sound really good. I will try them. It helps so much to hear from someone who isn't involved and emotionally attached. I appreciate the advise and the spells
Lori

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 pm

You're welcome lori

I think you need to protect all of the grandchildren in the family, and reinforce that work periodically. Archangel Michael (if you work with saints) is a great protector and will strike down anyone that works against you or those you call for him to protect.

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lori » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 am

to starsinthesky7. I will definately be reinforcing the work I did over the weekend. And I do work with Archangel Michael, he has been a saviour in this mess. I am going to be doing the doll you suggested for the little one. See, I never would have thought of that. What a great idea. I did some reading up on the mirror box spell, so I will be doing that one as well. Now I am vigilant about putting up protecting for the grandkids. Thanks again for your guidance. We ALL appreciate it.
Lori

Re: Can fiery wall of protection be used between close relatives

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm

You could, although Fiery Wall of Protection contains an element of defensive aggression - meaning it is meant to burn those who bring any harm to the user. You may wish to use the Protection formula instead, as it does not contain that harsher element.

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$6.00

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Also read, "How to use Conjure Oils, Hoodoo Oils, Ritual Oils, Dressing Oils, and Anointing Oils in the Hoodoo Rootwork Tradition" (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am

I agree with Devi Spring to just use regular protection. I think it would be a great addition to this work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby babybaby » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello

I need some help here on what to do and buy from Lm.
My baby boy is always crying in his sleep and moans allot which im never getting any sleep because his always restless, i need something to do to make sure he has peaceful night sleeps.
I was thinking maybe to do peaceful home?

Thanks for your advice in advance,

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.
babybaby

Re: My 16month old Always crys in his sleep

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi BabyBaby....

I've never heard of such thinqs, babies are babies requardless, to help the situation, maybe some of these products may help:

Althaea - it'll help and soothe the baby, boil the herbs into a tea, add in a few drops of BLESSING oil to the bath to heal and clean the baby as well.
Anqelica Root [Whole Curio] - it'll help protect the house and the children in it, I would anoint it with Blessinq oil, and set it underneath the crib when your baby is asleep and pray to St. Michael Archanqel as well and keep his holy card in the outside of the baby's crib.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Another route you can take is by usinq some TRANQUILITY products to help soothe the baby and have a calm house, you can incorporate that with a PEACEFUL HOME Spell kit and add in some Protection and Blessing oil as well....
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-peaceful-home.html

Good luck with the little one, and I hope this helps....

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 pm

TBanks91 gives good advice. Don't forget to use Motherwort, too.

In addtion to using the Peaceful Home spell kit and the St. Michael holy card, you can also put a pinch of these herbs (and the powders, too) in a little packet tucked behind his picture -- between the photo and the frame. You can even write a prayer on the paper before you fold the herbs up in it.

You can brew the herbs into a tea, add a few drops of the oils, and put some of that into the laundry rinse. That'll bless the whole family, but you can "quote him in" -- pray for your child by name as you work -- so as to make sure he is helped by your work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Before jumping to spiritual matters, please ensure to handle the mundane aspect of things. What in the babies diet could be causing restlessness, especially what is he eating before bed? Babies are fussy by nature, but you can always check with your doctor.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby babybaby » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

Thank You for your advice TBanks91 & Miss Michaele !

I have been doctors, they say he is a healthy little boy, my children have very good diets bed by seven. Which makes me concerned.
Hence the reason why i wanted advice.

thanks

babybaby
babybaby

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Try Gripe Water. It is a formula to help babies feel better and relax. You can order it from the Complete Inventory page at Lucky Mojo under Pharmacy; they carry two brands.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 am

First off, as a relatively new mom-I can relate!

Make sure that the room your little one is sleeping in is dark-babies can be very sensitive to light and shadow.
Same on noise. One thing that you may want to try if you have not already is a source for white noise. I got my son a sleep sheep which makes ocean sounds that he LOVES. Also pacifiers are awesome imo. Also, if you have recently started putting your baby in a crib and he was sleeping with you there is going to be a transition period where he will be fussy. And bed by 7 might be too early for him, he may not be ready to go to sleep yet-thus the fussing.

Finally, spiritually I love Althea leaf and a bowl of fresh water somewhere near where he sleeps--but not in a place where he could get into it. I also am a big advocate of evil eye wards placed at any windows or doors and dressed with a combo of peaceful home and protection oil. Finally, you might want to make him a sweet sleep mojo hand and the list of herbs and roots given to you above would be perfect for that.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 am

Besides the Evil Eye protections, mentioned by Miss Bri we use a little Lavender essential oil when the little one is not comming to rest. Usually in an oil burner (far from her reach) or by dabbing just a few drops on the edge of her madrass. Chamomill has also been used with success. Both these herbs can be put in a mojo bag and placed in a babys bed.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby babybaby » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:53 am

Thank You so Much all for your advice and information!!!!

I have placed my order with LM today, so ill wait until this arrives to start.
I have cleaned the house also because there has been such a heavy feeling in this house.
Can i ask when i do the mojo bag do i put my son name in it?

Thank YOu all.

Love to all.x
babybaby

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:38 am

You can....Obviously it's for your son lol. Good Luck BabyBaby, please keep us posted.

And qood luck in your successes as well,

-Stay Blessed,

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby babybaby » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Thank You!!
Every success to you too.

blessings Tbanks91
babybaby

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 pm

babybaby

Yes, and his hair too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Prayer over children's clothing

Unread postby annmartin » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:17 am

Hello,

I am donating a lot of my children's clothes to charity. All the clothes have so many memories that I feel like I am giving away a piece of my kids, but of course I want to help those in need. I was wondering, since it feels to me that I am giving a part of my kids' essence away to strangers, is there a prayer I can say to both protect my kids and to ask that the clothes end up in the hands of those in need, with good hearts?

Thank you,
Ann
annmartin

Re: Prayer over children's clothing

Unread postby Lee Canipe » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 am

Hey Ann, if you wash them well that will take anything of your children off the clothes. When you use articles of clothing in conjure, they are just the vehicle for personal conerns (sweat, blood, semen, etc.) that might be on them. Unless the person is dead, in which case their spirit might be attached to an object, a good washing should do the trick.

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
Lee Canipe

Unread postby LeChatNoir » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello there. I just wanted to chime in and add to what Lee said...add some Buffalo Amnonia to the wash and you should be good to go. ;)
LeChatNoir

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:48 pm

You might put a splash of Buffalo Ammonia in with the soap -- and then in the rinse water a few drops of Van Van to bless the next wearer of the clothing. I've been using Psalm 40 and Psalm 139 in some work where someone's heart needs turning around, if you want to be sure that the recipients of the clothing are empowered to live right.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lee Canipe » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 am

Oh, that's a great idea Miss Michaele!

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
Lee Canipe

Putting together an order for my 6 y.o. son and for love

Unread postby Temont » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm putting together an order and I'm looking for suggestions.

1) My son had a stroke at birth (which he is recovering beautifully from) and is expected to recover fully. He is a little bit 'unbalanced' due to the damage in the cerebellum and his speech is a little bit behind. We have been through a lot together, he and I. He has a lot of behavioral problems and there aren't any kids out here for him to play with besides his six month old brother, I am working on this because I know how important friends are for small children (he's six). He's very, very book smart. I am trying to figure out what I could order for him, if anything.

2) I also want to order something for attracting a new, unknown partner for our family -- should I try a mojo or a spell kit?
Temont

Re: Putting together an order for my 6 y.o. son and for love

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Keep trying to post to you...
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael
working-with-raphael-the-archangel-t5698.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Do a search for healing in the upper right hand corner, because I am going to run out of links (after 10) Go through the list please of roots and herbs here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
look through the list for herbs and roots that are relative to a health situation. You will find more than ten.

As for a gentleman, you could work with Lucky Mojo Come to Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
then Love Me, Dixie Love, Fire of Love.
Attraction is great always as a starter and a burner!
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Fast Luck too!

Hope this helps and all the best for you and your son!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Thank you for replying. I've never petitioned a saint before, I don't know where to start but I will read up on it as much as possible. Should I order anything in my order to begin working with them specifically?
Temont

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 pm

You build the relationships with the Archangels and the Saints. This is not a hard bridge to cross, especially with the two that I recommended.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Thank you soooo much Miss Tammie, I really appreciate the work you all do, Blessings!
Temont

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh my, I did not post the link for Healing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
This link is a must, and Healing products are "must haves".

Be Blessed!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Got it! Just added the blessing kit and the herbs to my order, thank you so much Lady T!! I already have blessing oil for he and his brother so I think I'll be able to put something together for both of my boys until the kit comes, thank you!
Temont

Unread postby Temont » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Miss Tammie, thank you. I did purchase and receive the Blessing kit and I also have healing oil and bath crystals. The Blessing Kit is going to be difficult since there is an infant here, a six year old and myself. From what I understand, I have to bath all three of us before daybreak. Is this necessary? Or are there variations I can use? Are there any variations that can be made for an infant and six year old?
Temont

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I am trying to understand how this is difficult? Exactly what time do you think this work is to be done? I would not vary a spell such as blessings...its pretty detailed..but its your call Temont. Good Luck in your work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Helping children with conjure

Unread postby kmj » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 am

Hello All,

I wanted to start a thread for those of us wishing to proactively help our children with conjure as they grow and hear of community members favorite Lucky Mojo products they currently use in relation to this topic.

Some examples for topics could be:

Attracting the right circumstances and friends into their lives.
Protecting them from negative influence and harm.
The eradication of bad habits and behaviors.
Mental health balance as they experience hormonal changes.

Currently I make weekly offerings to St. Michael to protect my children from physical and emotional harm (some of these kids are so nasty, as we've read from other forum members experiences with bullying) and anoint their backpacks with LM Protection oil.

I also use LM COS and Master oil for exams. I tell them what the oil is for so it has the added benefit of relieving stress knowing they have something to "help" them. As practicing Catholics, it's easy for me to include my children in the prayers I do for them.

I'd love to hear from other members about their successes and failures in using conjure to help the children in their lives.
kmj

Re: Helping children with conjure

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm

You have a kind heart for children, and I have been meaning to do this:
Miss Tammie Lee,

I loved the thread on back to school supplies. As a single parent of two, I like to learn as much as I can on hoodoo for children. We've certainly covered blatant bullying and honey jars on teachers/students but I'd like to learn how to apply cast off evil for bad habits especially sassy and sarcastic language or binding/removing bad behavior, etc. How about a thread covering that subject and the appropriate LM products to achieve results?

Regards,

kmj
-----------------------------------------------------
Kmj asked me a couple of weeks back, and I just have not gotten around to it. I am tonight :) Reply to come! Thank you KMJ for stepping up to the plate!

Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Lodestones are great for any age or goal!
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

I have searched and searched for Conjureman Ali's (my fav post of all time for Conjureman Ali) where he writes about sewing a protective button into a garment for bullying. If he does not see this by Sunday, and I am certain he will; he can repost the greatest advice about the button. I wish to quote him directly, and I cannot find it. There are three favorite posts to the Lucky Mojo Forum. They belong to Conjureman Ali, Miss Bri, and Miss Cat.

Recommendations:
Root worker's special for all children: Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity and (Master Key).
I meant to do a Blog about this before this school year, next year-- or quarterly-- I will be blogging about these Lucky Mojo Products. This has been an idea of mine for a long time since my last post was very well liked and seen with many hits. It is known that I wish to take care of the “kids” posts. I am not the only one, but I care about this greatly.

All Saints Oil, you indicated that you were Catholic, great! But for those that read that are not Catholic All Saints Oil and Blessing products are the way to go!

Lucky Mojo Peace Water for the teens. "They know it all"!

Protection: Arch Angel Michael Products (FYI his Feast Day is this Saturday)
Angelica Root and Fiery Wall of Protection. (For bullies)

Hormones... good luck… they are teens here are two recommendations:

Saint Dymphna maybe and ALWAYS Saint Michael the Arch Angel.

And (writer's prose for entire post from me) here is a list of Saints from Lucky Mojo with thanks to our Miss Cat!

http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I am going to add more to this thread. This is just a start.

Bless the Children Always,

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 pm

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 pm

JW when I can't find the links you can! Awsome!
Check this thread out y'all!

Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmj » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Thanks for the suggestions Tammie Lee and to jwmcclin for the link. The buttons are a great idea. I've used thread anointed with LM protection oil, prayed over and inconspicuously sewn into the backpack. But since I'm always replacing buttons, I will definitely do this, great suggestion ConjureMan Ali.

I plan on getting dirt from the school and make a honey jar for sweetness and tolerance for all students and staff. I find the kids are getting meaner at a younger age. It's sad.

My daughter just told me today that one girl said her teeth were crooked and she'd like to punch her to make them even more crooked! Can you imagine? This girl is 9. I'm debating if I try to smoothe things over or put an end to it before anything starts. This girl was verbally abusive to many students last year, she did get in trouble at school but hasn't stopped. My issue is she's so young. Do I try to freeze her behavior before it escalates? Can I try cast off evil in combination with some healing? I care about all the kids being subjected, not just my own.

Looking forward to more suggestions!
kmj

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm

The solutions that you have regarding a honey jar are good. Lucky Mojo Cast off Evil is great!
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I'll say this again about Devil's shoe strings--if I could pick any ONE product as my fav it would be a toss up between Devil's Shoe Strings and Lodestones. Both do so much! See and read this entire page.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Mercury dimes annointed with Van Van-- a must do and must have. Ok so, you have the mercury dimes, annoint with VanVan and put them in the shoes!
http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

They (the tweens at 9) are old enough to carry a protective Mojo.

Don't forget all the baths, Crown of Success, (yellow) King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity, and maybe Master Key.

Order the Root worker's special oil for annonting and for candles (white, blue) white is universal.

You can dress the button of a jacket just as Conjureman Ali said. That is actually my favorite post of his to the Lucky Mojo Forum (again a reminder).

Fourth graders can be a nightmare. Do not hesitate to speak to the Principle.

Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Potty Training

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:21 am

Hi folks!

My little guy (3yrs) is doing really well during the day with his potty training, but is having trouble during the night. He has wood floors in his bedroom and I made a floor wash with Crown of Success salts...but any other ideas would be welcome to this mommy! ;)
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Re: Potty Training

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Crown of Success salts in the laundry -- so his pajamas, bedding and underwear (if he wears it at night) are also fixed. Maybe a little Cast Off Evil, too.

Also, years ago, my pediatrician finally gave me a simple, effective "real world" plan: No liquids for an hour before bedtime, and wake the tyke around midnight to use the bathroom. We didn't have to do that for more than a few weeks.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:25 am

Thanks! I never thought about using Cast Off Evil!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Cast Off Evil is a great idea because it is used for shrugging off bad habits and gain inner strength! Nice suggestion MissMichaele.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ellaava » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Its a great help for poor people,,, i m inspired with your this effort.
ellaava

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends