Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Bless Heal Protect Parents Grandparents Elders

allofthemwitches

Spells to Bless Heal Protect Parents Grandparents Elders

Unread post by allofthemwitches » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:42 am

I wrote the following, as part of my autobiography (telling my own story is important) about a year ago. Unemployment was good to me. I got to work on things that I needed to start doing (gym, learning to cook, spending quality time with my child, etc.). After about six months I was hired into a non-profit that helps teenagers with their education and work skills. I like my coworkers and the work that I do.

That said. My mom's situation has not improved. She's basically given up on life over the last decade and a half. She has no energy, is always sick, and keeps getting caught in new medication cycles. I live across the state. We haven't always been close, but I worry about her. I especially worry about her marriage and what might happen if my step dad finally decides he's had enough and calls it quits. My younger sister just graduated from college, so now would be an ideal opportunity. I can't say anything to her. It'll just lead to a fight and, potentially, conflict with my step-father. What kind of work can I do to help her. Preferably from a distance. We talk weekly, but keep the conversation in the safe zone. Like I said, we don't have an ideal relationship, but this is the best it's been in years.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
Bryan

(Autobiography excerpt: Removed)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: A woman with a broken will

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 am

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's state. I would suggest that you have a reading with a professional rootworker so that they can take a deep look into the spiritual side of things through divination, and help give you a specific plan to start helping her based on her needs as shown by the reading.

You can find a list of skilled rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

In the meantime cleansing work with products such as 13-Herb Bath, and Chinese Wash for the home can help start chipping away at the negative energy that has built up around her and is no doubt contributing to her chronic case. You can then work Healing for her, by lighting candles, giving her Healing bath salts, etc. You may also wish to petition St. Dymphna as she is the patron to those with mental wellness challenges and nervous disorders. LM sells a lovely line of St. Dymphna products that you can use for that. Another saint you may wish to petition is the Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez who is fantastic at helping people find the health care practitioners and treatments that will actually work for them, so they can be healed. Again, LM has a line of his products as well. I've worked with St. Dympha and the Blessed Doctor with very good results many times.

Also, you may wish to consider looking into naturopathic care since you seem unhappy with the allopathic care. In some depression cases imbalances in diet, vitamins, minerals, etc that don't often get tested or taken into consideration in regular care can be identified by holistic practitioners.

Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

allofthemwitches

Unread post by allofthemwitches » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 am

Devi,
Thank you for the informative response. My primary concern, regarding implementation, is that any work I do will have to be secret and performed from a distance. She is very closed minded about alternative belief systems, and I would say she's a Total Christian Television believer. In other words, no good would come from her knowing that I'm putting the hoodoo to work. My family was Catholic as a child, but she has since had a Falling out (had something to do with divorce). Anyways, working in the shadows is key, she's been everywhere with regards to check ups (including the Mayo Clinic). Medicine makes her feel good, but seems to cause more problems than it solves. I'm not looking for an overnight fix, just something to nudge her on the right path and provide her the self-confidence to make the changes herself. I cannot be open about this work.

waterlily
Forum Member

Unread post by waterlily » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 am

You may want to work on getting her out of the environment for a week or two or even a full month if you can aford to have her over at your place. I dont know but maybe some of the pros here can come up with products that can sweeten you to her and thereby cooperate with your suggestion to remove her from the same environment for a while. Most patients in such situations require proper reevaluation by one physician who can look at what has been done. I am all for patient empowerment but in cases like your mothers someone may need to temporarily take over aand be in charge of their meds, at least during times when they seem to be going downhill. Work with the above mentioned saints for success in spiritual work and medical guidance. Cleansing first then all the healing and top notch medical care can be implemented. Hope your love for your mother, and your efforts will bring a resolution and/or at least peace of mind to all involved.

allofthemwitches

Unread post by allofthemwitches » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

Thanks waterlily. Your suggestion about having my mom visit makes a lot of sense, however, she won't travel long distances and refuses to drive on highways. If I want to see her, we have to cross the State to visit. I'll look into the above suggestions regarding petitioning saints. It's a complicated scenario, but I'd like to try something. My stepdad was supposed to be monitoring her medication, and weaning her off, but as far as I know that experiment ended a while back (not sure of the details). I'm a real outsider, my mom and stepdad basically built their new life despite the fact that I was still in the home (when I was a teenager). I'm not a blood relative (to my stepdad) and always got the feeling that I wasn't welcome in their attempt to start over. I've no doubt that my mom carries guilt about it. I've forgiven her and moved on knowing that our relationship is probably all that it ever be. Doesn't stop me from caring though.

What's the best way to send a spell long distance?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:16 am

Well, you can do egg cleansings on her pictures to help spiritually clean her. You could also construct a dolly of her using some of her hair (you can get that from her hairbrush on your next visit) and that way you can then work directly on her by proxy. But you can certainly burn dressed candles on her picture to keep energy going her way, or make a Healing/Blessing bottle spell that you can work on an ongoing basis for her. There are plenty of things you can do without actually being there or having her participation.

If you think she'll use them, even if it's just from time to time, you can gift her with a jar that has Uncrossing or Healing bath crystals in it. Just tell them they are bath salts - which they are. Then when she uses them she will get the spiritual benefit.

Of course, you can also hire a rootworker to work on her behalf as well.

allofthemwitches

Unread post by allofthemwitches » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks again. I'll come up with a plan (based on the advice from this thread) and share it prior to ordering supplies. Cat's book is scheduled to arrive today, so that'll be another resource to consult. Appreciate the advice.

Regards,
Bryan

Willowspell
Forum Member

Unread post by Willowspell » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:29 pm

If you can, as Devi Spring suggested, Please get a reading with a rootworker.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

This will help you to find the best route into helping her and yourself. They can prescribe or suggest spell work that will have the best chance at results for the situation. You can also hire them to do the work for you that way you do not have to hide anything or feel sneaky. As well as have the benefit of someone experienced casting on your behalf.

Love, Light and Blessings to you.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 am

How do you do an egg cleansing with a photo?? If anyone can shine some light :)

I know a black eggg (i think it's called) is recommended but can it also be done with a normal carton egg?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:36 am

movingmountains wrote:How do you do an egg cleansing with a photo?? If anyone can shine some light :)

I know a black eggg (i think it's called) is recommended but can it also be done with a normal carton egg?
It is a black hen's egg that you are speaking about--not a black egg but rather an egg laid by a black hen, and that is the traditional type of egg used for cleansing in Hoodoo. You can order one from LMC here:
http://herb-magic.com/black-hen-egg.html

Other magical traditions have other egg cleansing rites and you would need to consult with practitioners in those fields to learn if regular carton eggs would work. When I perform egg cleansings on clients I only use eggs from black hens myself.

As far as how to work with it, well typically eggs are run over the body of the person, accompanied by prayers, blessings, often other herbs, roots, and washes.

blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 am

In reference to the 13 herb spirtual bath mentioned by Devi Springs... you can brew the 13 herb bath and place drops of it in her lotions, wash her clothes, even wash her floors. (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html)
Here is the link to Saint Dymphna: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Here is the link to the bath salts http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html; scroll down and you will see several healing/blessing type baths. There is a Saint Dymphna spirtual bath as well toward the middle of the page.

Good Luck in your work allofthemwitches.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Bad Trouble between Mom and Brother

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:10 am

I really need advice on what I can do to help the situation between my mom and brother. They live together with my brother's wife and 3 year old daughter. For the last 3 years, things have gotten from occasionally hostile to outright open hostility amongst all the 3 adults, but especially from my brother towards my mother. His wife is not helping matters as the coward and manipulative b*tch she is is making my mother the scapegoat for everything that happens in the home and she is even teaching her very young child to turn against my mother. My mother does all the housework including cooking her meals and serving them to her, and even her laundry and ironing would you believe that.

My brother has had some serious medical problems the last few years and I suspect that's adding to his already volatile temperament.

Things have gotten so bad that my 70 year old mother is suffering from depression (other than other physical pains) and wants to move out to stay on her own. My brother is being very abusive towards her. My greatest fear is her inability to take care of herself. I know that many older folks are independent in the west, but I am asian, and the family structure is somewhat different and also creates a certain level of emotional dependency on each other, sometimes regardless of how poor the situation is. So what I want is advice on how I can help the situation between my brother and my mother where the practical option is Not for her to move out on her own.

Would the LM blue peace candle help? Catherine advised the Stop Gossip candle for my brother's wife before and I will combine it with any other candle that can help my brother's disposition towards my mom. I am looking for a powerful solution because this situation is really driving me to despair and I cannot bear seeing how they are both in their own turmoil but especially my mom and I am helpless. Talking to my brother has not helped because I get yelled at and it exacerbates the situation.

Appreciate any advice anyone can give to this critical situation. Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Bad Trouble between Mom and Brother

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 am

This is an unfortunate situation, and actually your mother's well-being is the most important.

I would first start off by getting a consultation, and reading done to see what would be the best spellwork to help your situation.

A few products you can work with are

1) Peaceful home.
www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

2) I would do some protection work on your mother.
question-about-protection-spells-t10770.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

3) And I agree with Miss Cat about the stop gossip candle
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

4) I would do a honey jar for your mother, brother, and his wife so that they will be sweet towards each other. You can definitely do a peaceful home honey jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks Starsinthesky7. I completely agree that my mom's well being is the most important - that is what is really bothering me.

I forgot to mention that I did have LM do a Peaceful home candle every other month in 2010, but it has not helped much. The candle reports came back a couple of times indicating that someone in the home does not want to have a peaceful situation. I am hard put to decide who because all of them have their issues and "axes to grind" with each other.

Anyway, thanks again, I will get the protection work, stop gossip and honey jar done first and see how it goes.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 am

I would get a reading done to see what else needs to be done, and your options.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

AmaSarah
Forum Member
My mom is a very unhappy person. Can I change that?

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 am

My mom is not just a glass-half-empty type. It's completely empty. She is an extremely negative person who views the world with the same negativity. She spends the days complaining, criticizing and judging, sometimes muttering under her breath. She raised her children to believe that the world is full of thieves and crooks who are out to get you at every turn. She'll turn the smallest mishap into some global conspiracy against her. If I try to explain that perhaps a mistake was just made she'll lecture me for an hour on how I'm a naive child (I'm in my 40s) who needs to open her eyes and see the world for the way it is. I don't think I've seen my mother smile since 1992.

It's a daily battle for me to fend off her negativity but it's just impossible not to be affected. It's draining. My brothers rarely visit her because they say it takes days to recover from one afternoon.

Who am I to change her as a person but is there something I can do? It saddens me to see how unhappily she's gone through life.

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: My mom is a miserable person. Can I change that?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 am

Well, she's either like that because she's just a negative person and that's her nature, or she's had some awful experiences which have embittered her. It's probably a combination of the two. You won't be able to change her basic nature - some people are just naturally pessimsitic. But you can try to give her a measure of support for healing and happiness.

I'd go with a honey jar on this one to try and sweeten her mind. Use Reconciliation honey jar kit, as you're basically trying to Reconcile her with life! There are nice herbs in there for forgiveness and healing of old wounds, and fostering loving feelings. You can add some mint to it, as this helps cleanse away negative thoughts. Put some Althea, Angelcia, and Basil in there to help bring healing, empowerment, and peace to her.

I'd petition St. Dymphna to help ease and heal her mind, and perhaps to St. Thomas to help her let go of her pessimism and overly-critical nature.

If you are finding it very draining to be around her, make sure you wear some kind of protection when you go to visit, and cleanse yourself immediately upon getting home. This should help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 am

Try Cast Off Evil also. Negative thoughts are the worst bad habit of all.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 pm

This is great advice by Devi Spring and Mama Micki.
If you are around her during the Holidays--OR ANY OTHER TIME-- Peace Water:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
and protect yourself as suggested by Devi.
Take care and Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: My mom is a very unhappy person. Can I change that?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 pm

I have a relative like this and its a tough, tough situation. You need compassion and to send them blessings but you also need to draw clear boundaries. In my case when said relative sent a particularly negative email I emailed him back and told him-basically-that if he did not have anything nice to say he could keep his mouth shut. Your mom is your mom, but its your life and you have the right to tell her that her attitude is problematic for you, makes you feel crappy, and is in large part the reason you do not see her very often. Crucible of Courage and High John can help you with that. I would work with deerstongue to make her speech sweeter and kinder. And I would work with healing products to heal her of the perception that all is wrong with the world. Throwing in some clarity & wisdom is also a good idea.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 am

My grandmother was extremely negative since her husband died, until she was put on an anti-depressant. She is much better. You might not be able to put her on medication, but you can certainly pray to St. Dymphna and Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for her to receive appropriate medical care.

Blood root is also good for easing problems with blood relations.
HRCC Student #1730

AmaSarah
Forum Member

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 am

Wise women, all of you. Thank you for all your suggestions and words of wisdom.
Regards, AmaSarah

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Some people are not negative but have learned it as a way of socializing and means of getting attention fed. If you use spells that will draw other sources of attention, such as love drawing spells wich might provide a loving and attentiongiving partner you might notice swift changes of attitude. Without having to use any cleansing products at all.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

autumnalflower
Forum Member

Unread post by autumnalflower » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:49 am

Tranquility may help, he's 13 and moody of course. So when he needs it he gets powdered!! It helps to calm him, and I use it for my negative grouchiness during my pmdd times of the month. Also is very calming and relaxing when I need it to help me sleep.

Dorothy dandridge48
Forum Member

Help with family feud over mom

Unread post by Dorothy dandridge48 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Hello to all, this is my first time using the forum asking for help. My mother was recently deemed sick, she is unable to take care bills of herself. My family can't seem to agree on a solution other than putting mom in a home. I don't want to see her go through that it would only make matters worse. There is a better way. Honor her and truly help. Is there any suggestions to calm past anger and pursuade them from putting my mom away? I'd appreciate all suggestions.
Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with family feud over mom

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Who are all involved, you see you said 'them'...

Dorothy dandridge48
Forum Member

Unread post by Dorothy dandridge48 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:46 pm

My sisters, I have 5 of them.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:26 am

I see several possibilities here:

Protection work for your mother -- and I want to specify Protection, not Fiery Wall of Protection, which tends to generate more drama than you want. You want peace in the home, and wise decision-making -- and there are spiritual supplies for precisely those purposes.
I would spike your mother's grooming products and cleaning supplies with these oils or dissolved bath crystals. That way, anyone who helps your mother bathe or clean house will be blessing and protecting her, whether they know it or not.

And here's another simple, old-time trick you can do: get into her kitchen and stir the sugar bowl clockwise, while praying that her children respect her, take care of her, do not "put her away," etc.

In your own home, you can be working a honey jar for this purpose.
You can also be working to deal with the sickness she is suffering -- put up prayer requests at the Crystal Silence League, and work with Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 am

If you are liking Miss Michale's idea about the Honey Jar, I would start that as soon as possible, put all 5 sisters in there and work it, work it! The sooner you can get this up and going, the better. It way take a bit of time, but will eventually start to turn the sisters to a sweeter way of thinking. It may just take one of those 5 sisters to have a change of heart and be able to sway the others into re-thinking the situation. Read the above suggestions carefully and then take action. It is wonderful work you want to be doing and I wish you the best of luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Dorothy dandridge48
Forum Member

Unread post by Dorothy dandridge48 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Thank you so much Miss Michaele and Joseph Magnuson. You have no idea what this means to me. I will do prepare myself tomorrow for these jobs to come. This is so important to me. There are blatant obvious other ways but from what I see, they don't truly want to help. So to them this is a quick solution. Thank you again for your suggestions.

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Family bad energy... Need help.

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 am

I want to help my brothers who they live with my mom. My mon has always had problems, financially, with people, nobody likes her- I feel bad for her. My mother lives with her husband ( not our father), my brothers can not get ahead of life for some reason or the other are not advancing in life. My mother has always had bad luck on everything. Well this issue is of course affecting my brothers... I need to help them, what can i do?
They don't care about anything anymore. I don't know what to do, I want them to get on their feet again and have that drive to succeed. And my mom, I really want to help her, but I don't know how.

I am new to this site and I love this forum... I am trying to learn the best I can by reading this forum. This forum is full of awesome suggestions. I will in 4 months take the course. However, in the mean time, I need to start helping my family and my self.

Where do I start? There are so many awesome products LM sales and want to use all of them. Which products do you suggest I buy for my brothers and my mothers energy? And me, I need to cleans and heal me, I've had enemies done work upon me.

Thank you!

thatgirl
Forum Member

Re: Family bad energy... Need help.

Unread post by thatgirl » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 pm

There's so much going on there that it is pretty hard to say! A reading might be in order.

You're looking at things like... road opener, uncrossing, and possibly cast off evil. You can work a honey jar for the household. Use things like high john, solomon seal, bayberry, master root, five finger grass, clove, and master of the woods. Also road opening work for their household. Or, if your brothers are minors and basically depending on your mother, you may simply make a jar for her. For her only, I would use things like orris and rosemary in addition to high john, solomon seal, bayberry... You get the idea. The only difference being that some herbs are really great for women.

This isn't a jar in which you would cross her/their name with your name on the petition. It's a jar to sweeten conditions in their lives and household. You may wish to do road opening work for them, and for yourself. But, with it being two separate households I would do their work separate from your own. So, in their jar each individual would have their own name paper, and you would cross over their name with whichever blessing you see fit, like "success" for example. Or, just simply write their names 7 times without anything over it. Also see: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

You might also be looking at things like courage, crown of success, and victory or wealthy way depending on the situation.

I like orange candle work to shake up stagnant conditions. If the "bad luck" is often related to her finances, thing of Money House Blessing, Prosperity, or money stay with me. Good Luck and/or Van van on an orange candle.

For yourself, uncrossing, fiery wall of protection, road opener, and then... something like Attraction or Magnet, or whatever good things you want to draw into your life.

Good luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:56 pm

You could have a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You could also sign up for this week's radio show thread:
radio-show-pre-call-id-june-10th,-2012-t19900.html

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 am

The above advice pretty much covers the bases Rookie. In addition - do make sure that your brothers are getting the mundane help they need: support services to talk things out and if they're coming of an age where they can consider moving out, financial aid services and community groups. God does help those who help themselves.

For each of your brothers, a lucky piece could be helpful as well as leave them a continual reminder of you. An extra large John the Conqueror root regularly oiled with Master, Nature or John the Conqueror condition oil could work nicely. A Jack ball is another alternative you can consider.

Finally, if you don't already have people praying for your bros via the Crystal Silence League, don't hesitate to post a prayer request: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:18 am

;) to aura...here's the link to Jack Balls ( http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:02 pm

1. I highly suggest you get a reading on this matter.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I would do some cleansing work on them. I would get one vigil light for each person. I would even get one for your mother's current husband as well. The follow that up with protection as well. If you wanted you could develop a doll for each of them and bathe them in uncrossing bath crystals and then bathe them in protection crystals.
www.uncrossing.html

tklove
Forum Member
Ritual for protection for my mother

Unread post by tklove » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm

My mom is involved in a very dangerous lifestyle and I worry about her everyday. She basically chose prostitution and drugs of myself and my two children. I got a reading and was told that "she will come back into our lives but she is lost...lost in a world of sex, drugs, and violence." The lady pulled a card for her before I gave her any information and the card was The Devil. (very scary moment for me) The lady was very kind and told me that she would set a light for me for her to give some type of contact. Although that gave me some closure, I cant help but still worry about her, especially since the lady told me about the violence. I knew about the sex and drugs but nothing about violence. I can only image...I want to do a ritual of protection as well as something to draw her back home. Even if she has to live with me at some point, I really want her somewhere safer than where she is now. Or even something just to compel her to do better with her life. i hate this for my mom and I feel so helpless. She's lost but I want to find her and bring her to the place where she can feel and be loved unconditionally.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Ritual for protection for my mother

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:21 pm

I would do

A) fiery wall of protection spell for her
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
B) Cast off Evil to get her rid of this addiction to this lifestyle
www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
C) I would work with Saint Anthony, and/or do a reconciliation spell kit to you get you back in contact with her.

www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

tklove
Forum Member

Unread post by tklove » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Thank you for your reply. This was exactly what I was looking for! Many blessings to you!

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

*UPDATE* Brothers... Needs help.

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm

WOW there's so much to take in. Thank you everyone ! There are so much I need to do.

My brothers just told my mom that they were leaving the city. They think in their crazy mind that they will be able to do it, home less, from friends houses to friends, it's not easy, as they think they will. This is too much. I feel I need to take care of my brothers first, then I can deal with my mothers household.

What is the easiest way to cleanse them and protect them? Should a vigil candle do it for now? maybe a clarity candle for each of them? They don't believe in this stuff... so it'll be hard.

Thank you so much, I am trying to take everything in and trying to learn as I go.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: *UPDATE* Brothers... Needs help.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Newbie82 wrote:My brothers just told my mom that they were leaving the city. They think in their crazy mind that they will be able to do it, home less, from friends houses to friends, it's not easy, as they think they will. This is too much. I feel I need to take care of my brothers first, then I can deal with my mothers household.

What is the easiest way to cleanse them and protect them? Should a vigil candle do it for now? maybe a clarity candle for each of them?
That sounds like a great start. While you're at it, buy those oils -- Protection and Clarity -- and put a few drops in their grooming supplies and laundry supplies, so when they pack and every time they get dressed they're benefiting from your work. Just imagine, every time they put product in their hair they're putting clear thinking into their heads! :)
They don't believe in this stuff... so it'll be hard.
They don't have to -- and I just showed you why.

For more ideas, just search for "sneaky tricks" on this forum. ;)

Oh, and --
aura wrote:In addition - do make sure that your brothers are getting the mundane help they need: support services to talk things out and if they're coming of an age where they can consider moving out, financial aid services and community groups.
This is an excellent reason to post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. I know some of the members -- myself, for instance -- have justice altars to serve folks who need access to these kinds of services.

And do get a reading as soon as you can afford it; this is a complex situation and will probably need a complex action plan.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

KittyLove
Forum Member
Recommend products for cleaning and protecting children

Unread post by KittyLove » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Just wondering if there are recommendations for cleansing children. I have a bar of rue soap I accidentailly left in the shower and it wasn't until just now did I reflect on the effect it was having on my teenaged daughter, she must like it cause its green. She seems to be off to a better year at school, mean kids are staying away and she's a lot more positive and getting her work done. I also have two boys under 10 who have not used it. I am looking for something close to straight up rue oil or crystals rather than bar soap for them. Ordering a few things soon, since I don't drive often (can't get to my original rue soap source without a half day expedition) figured I'd cover it through LM. I like what Devi has said here about it, little people unintentionally direct stuff at eachother.

Re: The correct way to use Rue for cleansing?
Rue is a cleansing herb that is specifically good at cleansing away the evil eye, or other negativity that was sent to you by other people (either consciously or subconsciously).
by Devi Spring
Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:46 pm

(sorry about my quote here, this message is brought to you from my little phone)
Thank you in advance ;)
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Recommend products for cleaning and protecting children

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 am

Hi MissKittylovesNanny,

For the boys, one alternative is to use a pinch of diluted Van Van bath crystals in their laundry (particularly socks and underwear). You can also get the sachet powder and mix it into any foot powder that you use for the boys' sneakers. Van Van will help turn bad luck to good so it has some cleansing and some road opening properties to it. You could also integrate a bit of King Solomon Wisdom in their to get them thinking wisely and making good decisions.

Here are the links to those:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Alternatively, if you want to stick with Rue because you are happy with the results and want that same energy, you could order the palmarosa bath crystals and powder which are a cleansing and good luck starter base. Another alternative is to go with lemon since it is also traditionally used against the Evil Eye and is in the same family as Rue. Then add some Rue herb or in the case of the bath crystals, dilute them in a strong rue herb tea. Pray as you work and perhaps burn a triangular configuration of dressed candles around the powders/bath crystals once they're completed to step up the intensity a little.

Here are the links for that second option:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#essential
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html#essential
http://www.luckymojo.com/rueandcimaruta.html & http://www.herb-magic.com/rue.html

No doubt the other fine workers on the Forum will also have some great suggestions for you.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

KittyLove
Forum Member

Unread post by KittyLove » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 am

Thank you Aura! This is so helpful I read the links you posted. It looks like Rue is going to be a staple herb in this household. I would like to find a sterling rue cimaruta amulet like the one on the page, I know she will like it. I like giving jewelry to my daughter as holiday gifts, coincidentally she had been collecting evil eye and hamsa pieces prior to my interest in hoodoo. I had given her a labradorite heart last spring to wear, it worked but not nearly as well as the use of rue soap, because she doesn't wear it all the time. I am expecting an order to arrive soon, that has LM King Solomon's Wisdom oil. I'll put some in a little bottle or in some hair dressing for her. Sachet powder would work well for her too as she sometimes powders her hair, do I mix it half and half? She just uses cornstarch baby powder or used to. :) I don't have to be sneaky with her, she knows what's going on, because we put dragon's blood oil in one of our hair products for luck and protection.

I forgot about the lemons! Back to lemonade. :) One boy is 8 and the other is 4. I like the suggestions for the older boy, he is gifted and emotional. The little one gets pretty upset about his absent father, I'll give the palmarosa and rue a try on him. At the moment they don't have anything, just the occasional bath with florida water.

Thank you again Aura, your suggestions are excellent. I look forward to seeing what anyone else might suggest!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:07 pm

MissKittylovesNanny wrote:I have a bar of rue soap I accidentailly left in the shower and it wasn't until just now did I reflect on the effect it was having on my teenaged daughter, ... She seems to be off to a better year at school, mean kids are staying away and she's a lot more positive and getting her work done. I also have two boys under 10 who have not used it. I am looking for something close to straight up Rue Oil or crystals rather than bar soap for them.
You can get Rue Incense and Sachet Powders as well as Rue Bath Crystals and Rue Oil from Lucky Mojo. It's a pity your original supplier of rue soap doesn't do mail order :) Would your children enjoy the luxury of a bath gel or body wash? A few drops of rue oil could be mixed into that.

Now that you have the protection and banishing aspects taken care of by such simple means, you might also add a few drops of Crown of Success Oil to their bathing and grooming products.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

emdeluxe
Forum Member
Being a good grandma

Unread post by emdeluxe » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi all-
This may seem like an odd question, but here goes: My husband's daughter has given us a beautiful grandson. I never raised kids of my own, and his kids were pretty well grown by the time I came along. I want to be the best grandma I can be to this little boy. Does anyone have any suggestions for work, oils, etc. that will help us bond and help him be happy when he's with us? Thanks for your help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Being a good grandma

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 am

Peaceful Home and Blessing would be a good start. Light candles dressed with the oils (or vigils) and both you and the baby can wear the oils too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:51 pm

I seem to be on a spirit altar kick today :) Start a little ancestor altar to the baby's ancestors, asking them to protect the new baby and to lend you the benefit of their experience.

If you can't get their pictures or grave dirt, well -- neither could I. So I started my altar with an empty picture frame and some earth from under a tree I was spiritually led to, into which I prayerfully called their spirits. I've been told it takes about a year for such an altar to "wake up."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Give that precious baby a lot of love and attention as you work to build your relationship with him. The recommendations here are great!

KittyLove
Forum Member

Unread post by KittyLove » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Woo-hoo for Rue! Thank you MissMichaele, and again to Aura for your help.

I have ordered Rue herb packet, Rue oil and Crown of Success. I am looking forward to fixing up the house and the kids with the new products.

tabia
HRCC Student

Unread post by tabia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:18 am

God Bless you both.......

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Petitioning St Michael on your mom's behalf might not be a bad idea as well as he is known to protect people in the stickiest of situation.Hope that helps and my prays be to you and yours.Good Luck!!!

soblue
Forum Member

Need advice on Spell for my Mother

Unread post by soblue » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Hello everyone!! It pains to even write this. Long story short my Mother is married to a mean, bitter, rude, unappreciative, cheating man. They have been married for over 13 years. I really hate what he puts my Mother thru. He does not work because he's "disabled" half blind yet he finds time to cheat! My Mother is always struggling she works like a dog why he trolops around the neighborhood.

Everytime i ask my Mother about his wrong doings or if she's ok and offer her to stay with me she says that she is fine. I live an hour and 20 mins from her so I see her once a week usually. If it was up to me, I would love for him to get out of her life but I feel that's not my choice. I am torn on what type of spell to get for her. I have just started putting him in the freezer for a freezer spell the last wannig moon and this wanning moon. I hope to see some relief from that I petition for him to stop his cheating and nasty way.

This is a troubling situation for me so I just need to have other options. Can you recommend spells to stop his ways, renew his love for her and spells to send him on his way. I am not sure which I want to do yet because I know she love him but I know she isn't happy either. Any advice, feedback would be much appreciated. Thank You

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Need advice on Spell for my Mother

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Hello soblue,

There are many directions you could take with this.

My recommendation is that your contact a Rootworker to get a reading done on this situation. Some divination into this would really help in decided what road to take.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

soblue
Forum Member

Unread post by soblue » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:54 am

Ok, were can I contact a rootworker? I was hoping someone could at least give me start. I've seen far worst cases than mine on here that has recieved tons of feedback. Thought this was a board to help each other.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

soblue
Forum Member

Unread post by soblue » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Thank you

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:36 pm

soblue wrote:Ok, were can I contact a rootworker? I was hoping someone could at least give me start. I've seen far worst cases than mine on here that has recieved tons of feedback. Thought this was a board to help each other.
Hello soblue,

You are correct in that this forum is here for advice and help. For your situation, though, it is hard to recommend anything without some more information on the cause and roots of this problem. There are many things that could be attempted, but to prevent vain attempts, it is best to get more information about the situation. So that you can start in the best direction.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Family

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:56 am

For years now, everyone seems to hate my mother. Since I was a child, I have often wonder why people seem to not like her. She is a good lady but the only thing that I could see that might bother others is that she says what's on her mind. My mom has told me that since she has come to town, everyone says that she messes with root. Well I feel that is her business and if they weren't going there also, how would they know. Out of her 11 sisters, I feel they all seem distant to her also but I truly do not understand why.

Two of my brothers are married and one now divorce and each of their significant others accuse my mom of breaking them up. They go around telling people that my mom uses root on them also. One of my sister in law, which is the only one left with her marriage intact, talks with the others since the beginning saying my mother was using root.

No one really comes to visit with my mom and she really does not have any good friends which I know makes her lonely. She once told me that a worker told her that someone wanted her to go back from where she came from so they blocked people from her.

This has being going on for more than 30 years. How can I help my mom out with cleaning up this situation for once and for all?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Family

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:43 am

The situation sounds tough. Long lasting problems such as these don't clean up quickly.

A starting point would be to get a Reading from a member of AIRR(http://www.rootworkers.com) or Hoodoo Psychics(http://www.hoodoopsychics.com).

From there the necessary details of what is happening and what to do from here can be found.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”