• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:34 am

Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Relationship Marriage

What steps to take to strengthen a fledgling relationship?

Unread postby intuition720 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:36 am

Hi all, 

My lover will be out of the country for 1 month and I am hoping someone can help me figure out a course of action to strengthen our relationship, so that when he returns we can move forward and our relationship wont be hurt by his absence. 

Pretty much, I am looking for ways to counteract the distance and time we will spend apart. Neither of us are good communicators, so that needs to be addressed as well. We've had months of time apart with no contact in our short relationship and I feel like there is something, which could just be life, blocking us. I want this to be the last time apart for us. After this trip, I want us to be free from outside forces and able to build
a stronger connection. The love and passion is there, but the time and communication needs to be improved.

As of now, I have LM love me, come to me, follow me boy, road opener, attraction, crown of success, and blessing oils. And for a few of those I have the powders as well. I started a honey jar a few months ago when we were out of contact that I will continue to use, but I am looking for something in addition. Maybe something I can put into use over the next four weeks until he returns. 

Does anyone have any ideas? I will post our entire story in a post below.
intuition720

Re: Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Relationship Marriage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, intuition720 ,
It sounds like you're doing a lot of wonderful things. Keep them up!
Also, take a look here for a vast array of love spells that you can chose from to enhance what you are already doing: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best
Miss Aida

Re: I need him to take me out

Unread postby blue » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Update:

This situation has gotten worse. My BF is becoming increasingly more popular in the industry and still continues to invite me NO WHERE. At this point I'd be happy with just going to the movies! Again...tonight there was an big event and he didn't even consider asking me. I know he'll be here tonight because tomorrow is Father's Day and my children have gotten him gifts...but I am seriously so irked at this point that I considered a Cut and Clear.

I love him...I really do. And I know he loves me, but I have run out of patience with this situation. Admittedly, I have not tried any of the suggestions above yet...and I know I should probably get a reading on this, but I honestly can not afford it.

I've recently been getting MUCH less hours at work and that has made it impossible for me to afford my own bills. At this point, BF pays pretty much everything...and I am grateful, but I would like a boyfriend. He is working much more now, so rarely spends the night at home anymore...I probably see him maybe once a week...and its after I get off work at 3am...we have sex and he's gone before I even wake up the next day most days... I understand he's working...and I appreciate the financial assistance, ( I need it at this point) but I am so irritated that its starting to spill into the relationship. All we do is argue anymore...over the dumbest, pettiest stuff. So petty, I cant even remember what the last argument was about and that was just 2 days ago.

I have been fighting off depression because I am not happy with myself..Im embarrassed and angry at myself for falling into a position in which I NEED him to pay my bills.. Tho I am slowly working to get out of that. But the status of my relationship is killing me. And it's distracting. I dont want to cut and clear him because I truly love him, and also my children love him. In my hear of hearts I want this relationship to work, but I am reaching my threshold...

Can anyone suggestion anything that may assist me...on a budget. I will be so grateful.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Unread postby Sarafina » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:52 pm

since your funds are low regarding a reading

you should definitely try to get on the radio show tomorrow. Free reading from 3 experts. Just read thru this thread and make sure to call on time (6pm ET/3pm PT)

http://forum.luckymojo.com/radio-show-pre-call-id-june-15th,-2014-t28125.html-sid=d5a8cbe0d06c6cc44e2be45159c5f135?sid=201ff0527fc348b5b39527d1d27648f9

good luck blue!
Sarafina

Unread postby blue » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you Sarafina! I have actually called the radio show twice before and have gotten good info both times. I dont know why I hadn't thought about that. Thank you!
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

How to keep them once they return (continued work)

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi

My question is after the honey jar, Come to Me spells, etc. and the person is back with you, what do you do to keep them? I have done a LOT of reading and it's clear that continued work is necessary. I thought a thread with this kind of information would be helpful not only to me, but many other members.

What work can be done on a continued basis? Should you do a Stay with Me/Love Me honey jar? A continued Picture Box with Stay with Me or Love Me oils?

Thanks to all the members who come together to help one another. :)
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Re: How to keep them once they return (continued work)

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 pm

I would work a honey jar continuously, e.g. from every day to once a week, than monthly. Lucky Mojo has a Stay with me spell kit, but regardless of the work, it is something that you must continue to do. I have found that starting a monthly ritual followed by an annual ritual keeps your work going. Also, each of these items be incorporated into your everyday activities, e.g., washing clothing with the bath crystals. Dressing items with the oils.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Thanks so much jwmcclin!
AStarIsBorn

Help! Confused

Unread postby Angel82 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 pm

so this is my situation..my ex and I broke up about 7 weeks ago and since then he has called me every week and just recently came to my house unexpected he says that he wants to come back that the person he's with now is not the one he wants. Well since hes been gone i have done the adam & eve, Honey of Love, and intranquil spirit, and a breakup candle for his new relationship to end all my candles have been burning fine with no soot.. except for the break up one.. that one starts off fine then toward the end of the burn when its almost going to finish it starts to get black at the top. I have a card reader that i trust very well and she has always been very helpful when she does my cards...I went to see her today and she just told me that the new girl hes with is doing some kind of work on me and my ex so we stay apart...My ex has been very open with her and letting her know that hes still in love with me and thats why i think shes doing something for him not to love me anymore cause just the other day my adam & eve candle had a halo of black soot but didnt travel down the candle...Well over the weekend my ex showed up at my door unexpected he said he wanted to come home and he stayed the night but the next day he said he was going to be back with his stuff but never returned...I know all my candles r working i also have the honey jar...im just so confused now that i know shes doing some kind of work on us...I really need some advise on what do to...sorry if im all over the place with this

thanks
Confused
Angel82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:25 pm

You also want to 'check yourself' sometimes we intentionally or unintentionally run people away by words we say and things we do and wonder why after the fact. Just a thought, don't shoot the messenger. I remember cat saying similar words a while back, and added that magic can and does bring a person but you must do things to correct the action that created the situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Oh, I keep that in mind all of the time and have read it often on the forum. I think that's a part of work that people forget. Why put out all of this effort only to mess up the results with the same behavior that got you in the predicament in the first place? :lol:

Personally, I started putting changes in place around the same time I started my work. Thank you for the reminder, doll! :D
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby natstein » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Hello Angel82,

I was having a little trouble knowing where to put your post so you could find the best answers for your situation. I found this thread for you, it is still small but has some ideas for what you might try once your man comes back.

Your particular situation seems complicated and I would suggest getting a reading, You mentioned not having a lot of money so you might just think about a ten minute check in just to see if all the work you are doing will get the results you want or if it is just not meant to be.

For his current girlfriend do some Uncrossing and Protection work for yourself.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angel82 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:29 pm

i did get my cards read and she said that he was coming back to me but that this new girl he is with hates me because she is aware that hes still in contact with me and is still in love with me and now she is doing some work on us i guess to stop communicating and for him not to love me anymore.. i have started doing some reversal candles for whatever she is doing to us...
Angel82

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:28 pm

I'm a neophyte, but from my extensive reading, I think you should follow up the Uncrossing and Protection work with a Freezer or Vinegar Jar Spell for this girl that he's seeing presently (you may want to include any unknown rivals for him as well). Once he's back, do the things jwmcclin mentioned to keep him.

I think we can get so involved with the most important work to us that we neglect other things that will affect its outcome. It may take longer or involve more work, but in the end, it will be worth it. :)
AStarIsBorn

Re: Help! Confused

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:26 am

Angel82 wrote:so this is my situation..my ex and I broke up about 7 weeks ago and since then he has called me every week and just recently came to my house unexpected he says that he wants to come back that the person he's with now is not the one he wants.

Angel82, I have to say this sets off red flags for me. You broke up 7 weeks ago and already he's in a new relationship? Or was the new relationship the reason for the breakup?

The last time a man said this to one of my clients, he ended up marrying miss "Not the One He Wants," and had a third woman on the side. Dress some candles with tobacco to make him tell the truth.

Best of luck,
Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angel82 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 am

what kind of candles do i dress with tobacco for him to tell the truth?
Angel82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello, Angel82 ,
I would use yellow for communication
Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:04 pm

UnBound, jwmcclin is right.

jwmcclin wrote:it is something that you must continue to do. ... Also, each of these items be incorporated into your everyday activities, e.g., washing clothing with the bath crystals. Dressing items with the oils.

You can also feed him your bath water, sexual fluids, or menstrual blood every few weeks. These things can be dried on cloth, or frozen in ice cube trays, and saved for future use.

You could include them in ordinary foods, or increase their power and focus by using magical recipes!

Hoodoo Food!:The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up
    By the Ladies Auxiliary of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
    www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Help with family vacation time

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:30 am

Hi everyone,

Anyone who has seen my past posts may know I have had some troubles with my husband. I am happy to say with the help of Lucky Mojo advice, their products, my prayers and both of us making time to sit down together, the relationship has improved a great deal. I just am so impatient at times to see results...I just wonder if anyone can suggest to me something I could do to get my husband to want to go out somewhere with our kids..I'm not talking a long vacation, perhaps some day trips or even a weekend trip. He has been very focused on our financial problems we are having (which isn't a bad thing because although I do have a job he's the main provider and worries about cost of living) but a day trip wouldn't cost too much I just need some help to push him a bit...We usually go every summer to a theme park something for the kids... any advice would be much appreciated :-) Thank you.
Mysticmama4

Re: Help with family vacation time

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 am

Mysticmama4 wrote:Hi everyone,

Anyone who has seen my past posts may know I have had some troubles with my husband. I am happy to say with the help of Lucky Mojo advice, their products, my prayers and both of us making time to sit down together, the relationship has improved a great deal. I just am so impatient at times to see results...I just wonder if anyone can suggest to me something I could do to get my husband to want to go out somewhere with our kids..I'm not talking a long vacation, perhaps some day trips or even a weekend trip. He has been very focused on our financial problems we are having (which isn't a bad thing because although I do have a job he's the main provider and worries about cost of living) but a day trip wouldn't cost too much I just need some help to push him a bit...We usually go every summer to a theme park something for the kids... any advice would be much appreciated :-) Thank you.

Theme parks can be very expensive indeed, even for a day trip. If you know of some inexpensive ones nearby, though, it could still be an option.

Take a Tranquility-and-Clarity bath and cook something sweet for him with a little of the water. Then sit down with your dessert and coffee and brainstorm some inexpensive or FREE options for day trips, or maybe just an afternoon or evening out with the kids. A hike? A picnic in the park? Does your town hold free band concerts? Is there a "Tightwad Tuesday" at the local movie theatre? An open-air art show and/or Zucchini Festival? Investigte the possibilities ... together.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 am

Thank you Miss Michaele, always appreciated :-)
Blessings.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby littlewing » Sun May 31, 2015 9:49 am

I've been dating a man for two months and I'm already in love with him. He's indicated that he can't return the intensity of my feelings but that he does have strong feelings for me. I know it's early, but I'm worried I'm wasting my time with him if he isn't capable of letting down his defenses. He admits to being incapable of being very vulnerable and giving in to love because he doesn't want to be hurt and disappointed. He really doesn't want to break up and says he's comfortable with the pace and intensity we have going. I'm just tired of him setting the tone for everything. I feel I need more. More attention, more intensity, more tenderness.

I've been doing a lot of work on him since the beginning. I have a honey jar with personal effects and love herbs that I burn candles on daily. I dress the candles with love me oil. I also have a doll baby with his hair and my hair and love herbs and petitions. I also have his used underwear tied to mine under my bed where we have sex.

Maybe I should wait 3 months for my work to manifest? Every couple of days I have this strong feeling that I need to break it off. I don't know what to do.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello, littlewing,

I would give it time.

Your doll is working (as you had stated on the other thread).

I just think you need to work it more and have a little more patience.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlewing » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm tired of working magic on him. I don't care that's it's mercury retro. I have to break up with him. The writing is on the wall.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

I'm sorry that you're so unhappy.

Do what's in your heart, then.

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlewing » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:50 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I keep flipping back and forth. I don't know what to do. I keep thinking he needs to change, but it's me who really needs to change.

Is there anything I can do to make myself less insecure and needy? Maybe a figural candle with John the Conqueror or Queen Elizabeth?
littlewing

Unread postby littlewing » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 am

Also, something to feel less attached to him. Sometimes I think my magic is making me more in love with him but isn't working on him as intended.
littlewing

Unread postby natstein » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Hello littlewing.

It sounds to me like you may just need some Clarity. I would suggest working with Clarity products (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html) so you can get a clear vision of what you really want and then go from there. This was actually talked about some last Sunday on the Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour. You might go listen to that show.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:23 pm

Thanks Nathen. before I read this post, I actually burned some Clarity incense. Funny.

I will listen to the radio show.

Thanks again.
littlewing

Unread postby Summertimesadness » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:49 am

I got a reading done. My reader said he does not see any long term relationship going on with this guy I am dating now. He said the guy knows he will probably return home someday so he is holding back. He said he doesn't see any possibility of marriage or engagement within the next 6 months.

Probably explains why the menstrual blood didn't do anything. Disappointing to hear but I guessed that as much. I don't feel he is into me.

Granted, it has only been two months. Maybe it is too soon for him to be thinking about marriage when he isn't even crazily in love with me. So now, I am not sure if I should bother trying anything at all or just move on. Is there a way to make his feelings for me intensify so he will want to be with me for the long haul? thanks
Summertimesadness

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, xoxonat87,

Although the choice is yours, if you still want to try:

You have to start slow: one step at a time.

I would work on the Com to Me first: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Then, slowly progress your spells.

But a marriage spell at this phase won't work. He has to be "into you" (like you had said), first and foremost.

And here is an array of love spells that Miss cat

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:18 am

I've been invited to visit my ex in Santa Cruz (where I used to live). I know this is classic Mercury retro stuff, but I'm really tempted to go. I can't afford a reading right now, and just want to know if I should be talked out of it. I'm burning some Clarity incense right now and pulling Tarot spreads on my phone, but I can't decide or even figure out what to think about the situation.

I've been on and off with this ex since 2006, so I pretty much know where that road goes. But, we always have fun and it would be a nice getaway to stop obsessing about the guy I'm seeing who is proving to not really deserve my love.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

If you are really tempted, then do it!

Maybe that's why you were having "funky" feelings about the guy you're with.

If you have nothing to love and something to gain, do it!!

Make sure that you wear an attraction oil on you when you see him!!

Take Care
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:28 am

I didn't see the ex. I stayed in town and the guy I'm seeing came over. It was fine, but the writing is kind of on the wall that things are fizzling. I also had the oddest dream last night that my ex-fiance asked me to marry him... again. I was thrilled and said yes. Makes me think that commitment is more important to me that I'm letting on and this guy is so unwilling to commit in any way.
littlewing

Unread postby Summertimesadness » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:02 am

Thanks Miss Aida.

I am still waiting on my order from months ago. I can't do anything now. Anyway just an update. He went back home in the US last week and he will be back tomorrow. He has been texting me consistently. He was saying I hardly text him first and he asked who am I giving my attention to because I am constantly on whatsapp. He also said he wanted to ask me go back with him in July but I can't take any leave. He has also decided to stay on in my country for at least a year and he told everyone back home that.

I am surprised by his change in behaviour. I really don't know what happened. Before he left for the US, he didn't meet me instead he met his bff. I am still suspicious of his relationship with her because of how close they are. I was going to give up. My rootworker said he might even have a woman back in the US. I have been anointing myself with attraction oil (because that is all that I have) and reciting psalm 23 with my intent. Probably that is working? Or do you think the menstrual blood I gave him weeks ago is finally kicking in? Are the effects from menstrual blood immediate or slow?

I can't wait to get my order and order more stuff so I can continue this work. :)
Summertimesadness

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello, xoxonat87,

that's TERRIFIC news!

Probably a combination of both. But, nevertheless, it's working!

CONGRATS!
Miss Aida

Unread postby Isd » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:21 am

Hello

I had a reading with Miss Elvyra, she is very patient and nice.
She recommend that i use something to remove my fear and be open to trust ( im jealous and very suspicious in my love relationship and always accuse him of things).
What products should i order for?
I already have in mind Tranquility but what else? Should I use Clarity to see better that i have no reason to fear and be suspicious?

What about to remove any problems, misunderstandings, arguments, any bad luck from my relationship? And bless and protect our relationship? Should I use Blessing?
Isd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, Isd,

It's very commendable of you to recognize your shortcomings and work on them.

I think that all of your ideas/suggestions are excellent. I would have recommended the same

I would also like to recommend:

www.luckymojo.com/oil-cast-off-evil.html (gets rid of bad habits)

www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html (heals emotional problems)

And....

www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

Wishing you the very best.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Mnb0687 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:58 am

What vigil candle can be used to get a guy to be honest and truthfully express how he feels?
Mnb0687

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, Mnb0687 ,

There isn't one particular candle. It depends on your petition and what type of oils and herbs that it is dressed with.

This page will give you lots of ideas:

post3953.html#p3953

Wishing you success with your spell

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Naj » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:09 am

Hi, folks!

I'm currently interested in doing work to strengthen my relationship with my partner. We've been together a bit over 12 years, and things are really good overall, but every so often there's just an uptick in the frequency of silly squabbles and hurt feelings. Part of it, I think, is that she struggles with depression and I've been having a mopier-than-usual couple of months, so we just haven't been at our best in terms of communicating well and letting things roll off of our backs.

Anyhow, my first thought is a honey jar, and I plan to get that started in the next couple of days. However, I'm also interested in getting some Lucky Mojo products and using those as well- probably some bath crystal solution in her conditioner, and maybe some sachet powder to dust areas she walks, that sort of thing.

I would love some recommendations on Lucky Mojo products. I'm looking specifically for products aimed at happiness in committed relationships which don't carry an element of "love only me" in their focus, because my partner and I are non-monogamous. We've been in an open relationship the whole time we've been together, and I'm good friends with her other sweetie, so while I know that seeking sexual/romantic monogamy is a time-honored goal in conjure, it just isn't something I want! ;) I've been looking at combining Dixie Love with Fire of Love, for domestic bliss spiced with a bit of extra passion, but I wasn't sure if either of them also has a fidelity focus. Any tips on which products would be best?
Naj

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, Naj ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Here's an array of spell that Miss cat wrote. You have a variety to chose from: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Naj » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! Would you happen to have any thoughts on Lucky Mojo products aimed at committed love but not exclusivity? I enjoy using Lucky Mojo's oils and sachet powders in particular, but am unsure which would be appropriate here.
Naj

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, Naj ,

Wow, that's a good question!

I was about to recommend Fire of Love but you beat me to the punch!

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby LissieKat » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm sitting here at a loss. My daughter has stay with me oil with her boyfriends eyebrow hair in it. She anoint her necklace, bracelet and ring he gave her everyday for a little over a week. We had a reading with Miss Michaele and she told us stay with me products and others to help keep the relationship going and not to breakup. I'm still waiting for my order, in the meantime he texted her a couple of hours ago to say that they need to talk and she should not freak out. Well of course she is freaked out. His mother we need to do a freezer spell on to cause she is interfering, but we don't have any personal concerns of hers. My daughter also gave him some of her blood mixed into his food but he only took 1 bite. And we have a vigil candle thanks to Deacon Millet in the queue. And last night she started the archangel 3 day wish spell. I don't know what else to do, I mean she has a reading tomorrow with Miss Michaele, but, are we jumping the gun. Assuming the worse. He didn't even say I love you and he always does. I'm sorry for rambling and sorry if I put this in the wrong forum
We have been trying to strengthen their relationship
LissieKat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Hello, LissieKat,

I would wait and se what Miss Michaele says.

Take care and wishing your daughter the best
Miss Aida

Arguments, misunderstandings

Unread postby EvaLuna » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi All:

I wanted to know in which order should I do the following spells: Backstory: My boyfriend and I lately started to have misunderstandings and minor arguments we've seem to have gotten into a negative cycle. We usually have really great communications, but lately, hmmm....He has an ex-baby mama that has it in for me and has done work in the past to come between us. I hate to admit that I have fallen behind on my spells around protection, love spells (to keep relationship strong and protected) I got confident b/c things have been really great between us. I let my guard down. I need to work fast to stop my boyfriend and I from spiraling out of control. So, questions

1) I am going to do a 13 herb-bath to cleanse myself and my home (i have chinese wash) I will start tomorrow...

2) I started working the honey jar. I am using a white candle (for peace, tranquility,etc....) Should I use a blue or white candle? Sometimes, I alternate with red. How long should I work this spell? 3, 7, 13 days or until we have better communication? What Psalms should I pray besides Psalm 23?

This honey jar is more for long-term relationship, marriage (which we have been talking about a lot).

Should I do a different honey jar for the communication and misunderstanding issues? If so, what herbs, oils do you recommend?

3) Should I do a peaceful home and tranquility spell? or blessing? I need something fast acting to bring us back to peace, love and harmony. We don't live together so will this work? Can I do something for him at his house to help bring more peace, tranquility and harmony?

What do you recommend to strengthen our bond, protection from ex and dispel the negativity around our communication and misunderstandings?

4) Lastly, I hate to admit it but I have a lot of insecurity around this relationship bc of the ex...What can I do for myself, to rid of myself of these insecurities? i know he loves me, I know based on readings I have received that he will never go back with her, however, they have a daughter together and she is very manipulative and has been trying to use that as leverage. He knows she is manipulative to some extent, however, he sees me getting upset when he mentions her and feels that I am letting jealousy and insecurity get in the way. And he's right (I'm sure she is doing something to amplify my insecurities).

So, PLEASE help me with my insecurities...I don't want to ruin this relationship bc of that. What can I do for myself? Spells, prayers, etc...

Than you, so much for your help!

Love and Blessings,
Eva
EvaLuna

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello, EvaLuna! I think you have your work in the right order. Just a few more comments:

1) A cleansing bath like you describe is the best way to begin.

2) I like alternating blue and white candles. Keep using the reds ones, too. Work until you have achieved your goal.

Psalms 45 and 46 are traditional for strengthening marriage.

Two honey jars on one person seems like overkill to me. You can add herbs to your present honey jar to “tweak” the relationship in the direction you want. Deer’s Tongue is one of the best herbs for open, honest communication.

3) By all means, do some Peaceful Home work, and there’s no reason you can’t add Tranquility and Blessing to it. You can get a Peaceful Home spell kit if you want, for instance, and mix Tranquility Bath Crystals with the Peaceful Home Bath Crystals, and Blessing Incense Powders with the Peaceful Home Incense Powders in the kit.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:41 pm

My situation has pretty much remained the same. 7 months with a guy that has no interest in a relationship. A reading revealed that his ex-wife is a big factor in his apprehension.

I was thinking of doing a skull candle with Crucible of Courage to dispel his doubts, but the ex-wife thing is making me feel like any rootwork is futiile. I'm working a honey jar as well. All tarot readings suggest he is intractable.

Any suggestions for a man who was destroyed by his divorce and is still being manipulated/strung along by his ex-wife? He claims he never wants to get married again because it's a kiss of death, but he obviously believed in it before so it seems a bit disingenuous. He's just bitter that she left him and every woman he encounters suffers for it.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

You may start with healing first and then follow up with the crucible of courage (as you had already suggested).

I'd do a run of healing first. Then the crucible of courage, then Love me:

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

www.luckymojo.com/healing/html

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

I hope this helps

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby huldra-fey » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:20 am

So I been looking for the right place to put this and ask the questions I need to ask and think this is the right spot.

I have been with my husband for almost 20 years, we know each other half of our lives and right now I am at my wits end. We have a cycle of him wooing me, being happy and in love for a bit and then he emotional leaves. He gets wrapped up in a new obsession, in the past it was toys and hobbies but 12 years ago he met a co-worker going thru a rough break up. He got to be her knight and save her and he fell in love. When she figured out he was in love with her she cut him out of her life. After I found out I left and we spent a few month apart but I was pregnant and by 7 months pregnant had a medical emergency and the baby and I almost died. He came back into my life and felt like he saved the day and my life and our daughters life. That lasted two years and then he emotional checked out, we were having money issues and called me his roommate and pretty much shut down. He is here but not here and he spends little to no time with the kids or anything because of his depression. He saved another co-worker 1 1/2 ago and she used him (and pretty much went crazy on him and almost got him fired). He declared he was leaving and I fought for him and he wanted me again for 6 months, we got marriage therapy till he said we did not need it anymore. Then we hit hard times with money and him emotional checked out and found someone online to save.This time, the girl is almost 20 years younger than him and-and told him they were friends, but he fell in love again ( I think he can not help himself with his problems so he has to save someone else). This girl has played him with the game of "I want you but can not be with you", been with two guys who she tells him these men are terrible to her so he so wants to save her. He thinks she is "the one" for him but she plays games and lies and now he spends his nights drinking his days barely caring about anything. He told him friends all about this girl and they were in love and she told him she was going quiet and stop texting him, so he just sits on his computer writing love poems about what his life could have been with her and his life and the real world crashes down around him.
I want the cycle to end, but I need him to change, he gave his work an ultimatum, "give me a raise or I find a new job" last week to make this girl happy and then did nothing. He not gotten a raise, he is not looking for a new job he just waits for her to text or email him and drinks all night.
I am doing a breakup bottle for him and this girl, I am not going to watch the father of my kids be played and to harm my children, break my heart and in the end watch him give up on life completely. Money wise I can not move out with the kids. I have one about to go to college in a year and one about to head into middle school, my job makes enough to cover some bills and half the rent, but I could not afford a lawyer and rent on my own. So how does one deal with this, part of me want the love I have had for him for half my life to end and for me to be angry and hate him but the other half knows mentally he needs help. He runs away from his problems and from acting like a father or an adult, he is so afraid to try or to work at life that he give up and hides away and does nothing except to work and comes home and hides on his computer or watching movies and drinks ( not till he is drunk just 2 to 4 beers or a full bottle of wine a night and sleeps 3 or 4 hours and redoes his day).
What I want is for him to be faithful ( I know big laugh) for him to stop giving up on life and to be a good father, to have a job that he loves instead of settling for staying at the same one for 20 years and not getting a raise for 10 years and doing nothing to change it ( he tried to show them for years what he can do. He has been moved up but not given a better salary just more work and problems to fix).
I have done a honey jar in the past and it helps him be sweeter to me and the kids, but it does not help with his depression. Is there any way to help someone like him? Is this marriage worth saving or do I work on me getting a better job and leave him to fall apart and do nothing ( which would kill me because I still love him)?
Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
~ William James
huldra-fey

Unread postby littlewing » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I didn't think to do healing--good idea. I ordered a few candles from MISC, but now I wish I would have done healing first. I can't decide if he's worth my energy anymore, but it's very confusing because we have so much fun together and he is really loving towards me. I just don't understand why I'm not enough for him.
littlewing

Unread postby natstein » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:53 pm

hello huldra-fey

It sounds like you have a lot going on here and honestly I think a reading would be the first thing I would recommend. I think having a fresh and objective set of eyes looking at your situation would be very helpful. We of course recommend the readers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.com).

With your post being in the section on strengthening relationships I will give rootwork advice to work toward that. I think working with Blessing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html), House Blessing Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html) and Marriage Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html). You could also work some healing (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html) and blessing to help your partner deal cope with his depression but I would also recommend having him seek the help of a mental health professional if he is willing.

I would read over this thread to get ideas on how to use these products and when you have more specific questions please let us know!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Trying to fix things with my partner

Unread postby MarrymeD2015 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:37 am

Hello, I need some advice asap. I'm dating someone and we've been dating a little over a year. I love him very much and he says he loves me as well. Last month I did a road opener spell bc a reader told me to do it to fix somethings in our relationship. After I did the road opener spell we had a huge argument which lead to things being put on hold. We both found out that we have a lot of resentment build up towards each other. We still text everyday but things are certainly not the same. He says he is hurt and so am I but I've decided to put my feelings on hold to try to fix his. I'm working a honey jar, using stay with me, reconciliation, love me, follow me boy and fast luck oil. I'm waiting on my reconciliation candle now. He is a very stubborn man and thinks I caused all of our issues in the relationship. What can I do to get him to be less stubborn to me and get him to try harder to fix our relationship. Oh yea I also want him to see what he's done wrong to me. I don't need him to admit anything I just need him to fix it.
MarrymeD2015

Unread postby natstein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello MarrymeD2015,

Your question is kind of big and vague. I would recommend reading over the topic I merged your question into as well as some of the other topics on this part of the forum. It sounds like you have a lot of things going at once right now. If you are new to this kind of work I would recommend scaling back a bit and focusing on one thing. If you are not yet back together I suggest focusing on reconciliation first. If you are then you can work on the stay with me marriage type stuff. I would also recommend you get reading from someone, we always recommend the folks at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) so you can have a clear picture of what is going on.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello and happy new year to all,i'm an happy married man since last saturday,ceremony and everythings was very nice,all our family and friends from near and far was there but there's something that i scare a little bit : A lots of peoples took pictures of me and my wife with their fone.Sometimes family members are often the worst enemies and yu never know what them can do with our pictures so tell me what i can do for protect our love from some nasty peoples with bad intentions ?
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, goldentouch97

Happy new Year to you too!

You are so right about some families. I know from experience with my clients

here is an array of protection spells that Miss Cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing oyu the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Charger10 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:03 pm

I have a son that has been with his girlfriend for 7 years and they have a 2 year old child they been having problems and I want them to stay together I know they love one another. What would you suggest to keep the peace and faithfulness and allow their love to grow for one another thank you
Charger10

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, Charger10,

I am sorry that they are having problems. And you are so wonderful to care so much about them!

First, a honey jar is very appropriate:

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Peaceful home products:

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

And Stay at home spells:

www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

I hope this helps.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Dani1993 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Can someone please help I went with a lady she claimed that she can make my relationship stronger with my husband she told me to go home and in a jar but my husbands name with black tape around it and put wanted and freeze it in the freezer so I did I started noticing my husband getting closer with me so I researched and found the freezer spell can some one please tell me how I can get it undone please I would greatly appreciate it
Dani1993

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation