• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Relationship Marriage

Re: Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Relationship Marriage

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 11:07 am

Hello Dani1993,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

I'm sorry to say it, but this lady gave you flat-out bad advice. Freezer spells aren't used to strengthen a love connection, they're used to freeze someone *out of your life.* So you're right to want to undo it. Take the spell out of the freezer and let everything thaw out. Pray over it as it thaws (you don't have to pray the entire time it takes to thaw) that everything in this spell is frozen no more, and your target is released from the spell's effects. Take the remnants to a crossroads.

Then, start fresh with a honey jar, to sweeten your husband toward you and strengthen your relationship:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby EssaelBosch » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:00 am

I met my current partner six months ago and during that time, though we were very close, it was never an official or exclusive relationship. Last month he met another woman and said we would no longer be able to be involved (understandably, and that was as we had agreed to start with). However, after two dates with this woman, he realised that he didn't want to be with anyone else and told me as much. We talked about it at great length and as a result we are now in a loving, committed, and monogamous relationship. A happy ending, if not with some pain woven in because I did lose him for a while and that hurt a lot.

We are very happy together but I am insecure (and I admit totally irrationally so) and in the back of my mind I am still worried about losing him again. Can anyone recommend a working to protect a relationship from negative influences, both from outside and inside a relationship (my current need for regular reassurance is becoming unhealthy, though he is very understanding about it). Maybe something that also works to strengthen and purify a current relationship? It is against my general principles to work in any way which would influence anyone (or even myself) against their will, so I wouldn't want something that would be to "keep us together", because relationships can naturally fail and you wouldn't want to be unknowingly trapped within a failed/unwanted relationship. I just want to protect what we have and reinforce it. Thoughts?
"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense..."
EssaelBosch

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 am

Hello EssaelBosch,

If you don't want to influence anyone, not even yourself, that's your business, but that tentativeness isn't a part of hoodoo. You could work a honey jar for you and your partner, to keep the two of you sweet toward each other, but you may view that as influencing your will and his. So it's up to you. You can read more about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby EssaelBosch » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:33 am

Sister Jean - I do understand my hesitation is defeating the object somewhat. It's not a concrete rule, but a guideline I like to stick to at least when it comes to matters of the heart. I have done a Honey Jar working before to ease tensions in a shared house, so have some experience with it. Using one does seem like a solid idea, so thanks!
"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense..."
EssaelBosch

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:48 am

Hi,

This is my first post here but I've been following/reading everything I can for awhile now. I've bought from lucky mojo twice as well. Anyways, I'm in need of some assistance and was wondering if anyone had some advice? My boyfriend and I were in a relationship for 11mths, everything was great but then life began to get in the way. He was juggling multiple jobs, having issues with living conditions, his car, etc. I'm juggling being a single mom and work. We don't live in the same city which makes it difficult as well :/ We we're doing really great but last week we split up. I'd like to hope we just need a break and to figure life out. We agreed to still stay friends and we do have a gathering/wedding to attend together in a few months so I was wondering if a honey jar would be appropriate? I'd like to reconcile and while I'd love to pick up where we left off I know it's best that we take things slow and figure our obstacles out before jumping two feet in again. I began a honey jar but I didn't pay attention to the moon phase and it was waning when I began it. Should I start another jar? Can I use the items I have in this jar in the new one? A picture of us, his hand writing & a condom we used. Again, I'm not looking to jump back into love, I want to do things right this time and take them slow, work through our life obstacles together. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. I have Come to me oil and Returm to me oil on the way & I have pink and red candles I burn on top of my jar. The candles leave very little wax which I'm hoping is a good sign despite me creating it on the wrong moon phase. Should I just wait until the new moon to begin praying on the jar I already have created or will it get confused? Thanks so much for any help/advise you can offer me!
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 am

Hello JAD82017,

Not all spiritual workers do their spells by the moon phases, so I don't think you need to trash this jar just because you started it during the waning moon. Just keep working it. And I like the idea of "keeping the flame alive" in a steady but gentle way while you two take the time you need and get your lives back in order. This sounds like solid work.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:05 am

Hi Sister Jean,

Thank you so much for your reply! I burnt a free standing candle on top again last night (I'm going to do M,W & F) and it was a clean burn, steady flame for the most part but sometimes when I would speak to it, the flame would rise up. Is that normal? Also, we spoke last night. I initiated it because I needed confirmation on whether or not we were still sharing a hotel for the wedding we are going to. His reply was "yes ma'am" and nothing more. I'm slightly disappointed in his reply but I guess it's a good thing since we'll be spending 3 days together. Finally, I had a reading done and the woman that did it said that there was hope & suggested that I write "Return to me" on a pink candle for 7 days. I know you said not all spiritual workers do their working by the moon phases but I was wondering if you think I should do her suggestion according to the moon phase and whether or not that should be on top of my jar or something completely separate? Thank you so much for your time!
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Hello, JAD82017,

Yes, flames rising when talking to it does occur frequently.

As far as your second question, this is entirely up to you. We can only guide with suggestions and choices.

What does your heart say? Use your intuition!

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 am

Thank you!
JAD82017

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 am

Good morning,

Sorry to bother again! So, last night I got this overwhelming urge to create another honey jar. I have no idea why and for some reason I felt like I should reuse the items in my original honey jar- combine them if you will. So after about two hours of prep work and the strangest feeling of being led to do this jar, I finally completed it. I wrote our names 7 times each in a tic-tac toe board type fashion. I wrote my desire without lifting my pen in a circle around our names and then I placed two pictures of us together inside that paper, our full names and birthdays on the back of both pictures. I put personal items (a piece of his boxers, two items of his writing-one of them saying I love you- & a used condom) in the center along with rose petals and ginger. Folded it towards me then tied a rubber band around it because it wouldn't stay folded. Placed honey on top of it along with two pink hearts, one with his name and birth, the other with mine, both magnetized. I put a blue candle on top for communication (Wednesday being good for communication workings too) and was planning on doing an orange tonight to open any road blocks. I'm not trying to force him into loving me, I'm just trying to keep the flame we had alive until our lives are settled and less hectic.
Now, like I mentioned before, I had this overwhelming urge to create this new jar. I had asked in a previous post if I should make a second jar due to it being the waning moon when I created my original jar and I was basically told no, moon phases don't always matter so I had decided to just keep the original then last night I felt like I was being pulled to create the second. I did everything I mentioned above, glued a picture of our hands intertwined to the inside of the lid then closed it. I meditated and spoke to it as if I were speaking to him. Then I decided to decorate the jar on a whim. I took silver and gold glass marker and started writing the qualities I want in our relationship (happiness, communication, etc) and put some stickers on it I had found from Valentine's Day. It FELT right last night, all of it. The blue candle burned down and left very little wax I felt like it was successful. However, I woke up this morning and I was emotional. I want to chalk it up to the anniversary of my friends death but I'm not sure, I can't decide if what I did last night was right or not? Also, I can't remember if when I wrote my petition I went through and crossed my T's and dotted my i's... If I didn't would that screw the whole thing up? Can I go back to look or would unfolding it screw it all up? Thanks for reading. Any and all help is appreciated!
JAD82017

Unread postby Waspqueen28 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 am

My partner and I of 5 and a half years are getting married in a couple weeks-August 5th 2017. I am thrilled to marry him, he's my best friend. I am feeling a lot of anxiety, though about the wedding day and days leading up. We are hosting all our family and friends on the off grid property we have been caretaking for the past year. It's beautiful out here, but for some it will really be roughing it. We don't have an inside space, just a tent. We live in Western NC which tends to rain like crazy on most summer afternoons. I'm wondering if there is a spell or blessing I can do to encourage good weather.

Furthermore, my family stresses me out a lot. I am wanting to feel at ease, supported and relaxed on our wedding weekend. Around my family I tend to feel dumb, irresponsible, and little. Hoping to show my family the beautiful life I lead and not fall into the guilt ridden role I tend to hold in our family.

And one more thing! (Sorry) I'm supposed to start bleeding on our wedding day. I tend to have VERY painful periods, and crave alone time during them. Any blessing to encourage a pain-free, meaningful, grounded and more extroverted period?

Thanks a million!
Waspqueen28

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello, JAD82017

These questions are impossible to answer without a reading

I'm sorry

But I can answer your last question: don't open up the petition paper.

Just try to have some patience and don't second guess yourself

Yu can always add a second petition paper to it

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Hello, Waspqueen28 ,

Congratulations!

You could always petition one of the Saints for assistance

www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Again, congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Waspqueen28 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:04 am

Thank you Miss Aida! When one petitions a saint, what do you do? Pray to it? Make an altar? Light candles? Something else?
Waspqueen28

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:57 am

Hello Waspqueen28,

Praying to a saint and creating a small altar dedicated to them on which you light candles is customary, but the offerings and altars can vary according to whom the altar is for. So, figure out who you're going to work with, and then learn about that particular saint.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation