• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:29 am

Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Relationship Marriage

Re: Insecure Boyfriend!

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Priestess Divine wrote:HE says he has never been in a serious relationship. Lately he is apprehensive, full of doubt and fear. Geez!!

I know!

Well, some say that one reason guys are so shy of committment is that they've never been in a relationship that hasn't broken up -- so when it doesn't happen, they're all "What do I do now?"

So, hmm, yet again I suggest adding King Solomon Wisdom to your love work :D

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh, I like the conjure supplies listed above, but I am wondering if King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity might be best if you worked these products on you.

There is a very big difference in a Gentleman and a protective man vs. a possessive and insecure man. That's what I am hearing from your post. I suggest King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity and a reading with a member of AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

I am sensing there is something "off on this" and you are nice and in love... and everyone is on their "best behavior" in the beginning. --But I feel a leash and a collar coming on-- a spiked collar.

Have a reading from a Member of AIRR.

Take Care and Be Blessed.

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 am

Thank you ALL Mama Micki, Miss Tammie and Miss Michaele!!

You are all fabulous! I will try these products. I am sure using these products will help drastically. I think at this point he is fighting his own "demons" and needs all those things you specified.

Miss Tammie it's good you picked up on him person/spirit. When I met him I immediately picked up the jealousy and controlling aspect of his spirit and wondered recently if it could go to the collar too. He has the warmest most inviting spirit of any man I've dated but I agree he has some skeletons in his closet. I have sensed something too and I know in my spirit what it is. But I still have faith that with a little clarity, King Solomon and the other products you have advised...it will help.

Its not often that I open up myself to be in love but now I think I regret it.

I think I will sign up for the Radio Show Sunday. I have enough turmoil and problems in my life now, I don't need anymore.

Thank you so so much.

Love & Blessings to you ALL!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Stay in touch. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. When the time is right, and it may be this week, I have some recommendations for power. In the interim, you find your inner strength-- you already have! Over the weekend I'll put together something nice for you. I put Lucky Mojo recommendations on the main board (here) to help someone who asks a question and for so many that do not ask.

God Bless you and take care,

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee!

You are always so wonderful! I smile on the inside :P .

I guess you can feel my suffering. So much going on in my life right now. I need all the power & strength I can get. I've been trying so hard to make all that is within me and around me better but it feels like an uphill battle.

I will surely stay in touch! Thank you for your help, prayers & more.

Many Blessings to you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm

So glad I got to be on the show! Completely confirmed what I knew in my spirit, although I didn't know he was that unstable. Now to decide if I want to really put in the work. He is really a great guy to me. Nicer than any guy I have dated before. He is not on drugs and doesn't drink like that (as someone stated in chat). He barely drinks when we are together. I might do the skull candle and see how it is after that. If I don't see some serious improvement I will call it quits. I am also going to talk to him about his "secret". I know what it is...online fun. I can do some work to make him spill the beans. To loosen up his tongue and tell me. Then I'll c what I want to do about that. I know I am getting older, but hell...I certainly am not going to settle. I am a great catch!! Thanks so much Lucky Mojo!
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:47 pm

It was wonderful to hear your call, and to hear you, yourself, on the show today. Good luck with your situation!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 am

Thank you Joseph!! Many blessings to you!
Priestess Divine

Opening the Mind of a Hot and Cold Man

Unread postby P_K » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello everyone. Firstly, I just want to say how great this forum looks, some very knowledgable people here by the looks of things. :) I have practiced a little hoodoo for the past few years, and most of what I've learned has been via the Lucky Mojo site.

Apologies for long post, just want to make the situation clear. I met a man about six weeks ago. We had a few dates, but the problem was that he was quite hot and cold. I had a reading done which said that he will come round and to be patient. Shortly after the reading, the man told me he feels we're incompatible, and was fairly adamant about this (in a nice way). He also said he's up for talking if that's what I want, and that it's not about not liking me. My reader said this tied in with the cards, with the man's personality type (King of Wands).

I want to help things along as I'm having trouble shifting him from my thoughts. I think this is a case of head over heart and not so much about attraction as what he thinks is best. I briefly considered the Intranquil Spirit but of course that is far too extreme for this case and terribly unfair! But, he is a very headstrong person and breaking his resistance is going to be quite tough. He's quite a closed-off character. What I want to do is get him thinking about me so much he can't help but want to see me again. It would need to be quite obsessive for it to override his decision, I feel. There is a reconciliation element here as well I think, in that we had something going, but a line was crossed for him to decide we should stop.

I don't have any samples, and don't know when, or if, we'll see each other again. I don't think chasing him is the right thing to do at the moment; he is not a person who likes pressure. All I have is his full name, date of birth, pictures I can download from the web, and a book he gave me. I do know where he lives, but it's a very secure city apartment building, with no areas to bury anything around it, and no individual postbox.

Suggestions gratefully received. I was thinking begin with skull candles: a black one to banish his negative thoughts about me/us, then a red to influence the positive and passionate. I'm all out of supplies so in the meantime I'm using vanilla scented tealights on a name paper.

Thank you in advance...
P_K

Re: Opening the Mind of a Hot and Cold Man

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 pm

P_K --

It seems to me that your goals are unrealistic, considering the small degree of connection, the extremely short period of time spent together, and the fact that the man himself decided against deeper intimacy. Trying to work on a person as lightly attached to you as this man, with nothing more than vanilla-scented tealights is, in my opinion, a waste of time.

I am not trying to read for you or for him here -- just saying that this sounds like a pretty slim chance.

"The man told me he feels we're incompatible, and was fairly adamant about this" -- to which i say, "let him go."

"I'm having trouble shifting him from my thoughts" -- to which i say, "Do a Cut and Clear spell." See
http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Save your love spells for drawing an entirely new man into your life.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby P_K » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Thank you for the swift and candid response. Yes, I understand what you're saying. I didn't go into too much detail here though so as not to write a dull essay! He did indeed say we're not compatible, but he also said he's up for talking about it, and I believe him about that as he's not a mincer of words... In fact we were supposed to meet up the day before yesterday, but he's ill, and was very apologetic about it. He did admit previously that he was scared of putting his cards on the table. Basically, there are a few things he's said as well as some of his behaviour that makes me think there's something to work on; I think he's trying to be sensible based on outside factors. Also the reading I had done (by a fairly experienced tarot chap) was positive, just said that it was a matter of patience.

The tealights were just while I consider my purchases and an approach; I know that's not strong work by any means. :)
P_K

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 pm

I think you should call into the Show for an update this week!

Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm

I just might do that. Thanks!!

Be Blessed As Well!
Priestess Divine

Spells to Bless Strengthen Assis a Brand New Relationsip

Unread postby Caulbearer » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 am

Hello y'all

I've just begun a new relationship with a this guy and I was wondering if there are any rituals that you could recommend us doing together or me alone to strengthen and bless our union.

Any links or comments is appreciated 

Many thanks  
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3
Caulbearer

Re: New relationship ritual

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 am

Love Me, Stay With Me, Chupparosa (Hummingbird), Fire of Love, and Follow Me Boy are some products that come to mind. If you would like to share more details, we could probably give you some more ideas.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi Caulbearer,

Honey jars are also a great working for a fledgling relationship since they can be worked throughout the entire relationship. More information about them can be found via the following links: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html & honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Another idea would be to fix an small oil lamp with a pair of lodestones named for each of you, a slice of ginger, some cherry bark and personal concerns from each of you. Fill it with red lamp oil and keep it lit as much as you can.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Thank you both very much : )
I love these and will work them for sure
I'm actually just learing about honey jars so I will start one for us
Mama Micki things are new and wonderful but I will get some details for you so you can give me more tips

Thanks again
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:14 pm

A pair of matched lodestones, dressed, and stowed under the bed wouldn't be a bad idea, either.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm

aura wrote:Another idea would be to fix an small oil lamp with a pair of lodestones named for each of you, a slice of ginger, some cherry bark and personal concerns from each of you. Fill it with red lamp oil and keep it lit as much as you can.

Lamp oil is expensive, and you have to be picky about the brand you buy; some brands stink to high heaven.

So you could also work with an Eastern-Orthodox style vigil light -- not a tall candle in a glass jar, but an open glass vessel (they even make red ones) with a cute little brass wick-holder or a floating wick. Fill it with olive oil and you have a nice prayer lamp.

Drop your paired lodestones and love herbs in there and you have a beautiful conjure light!

On last week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, Balthazar, Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali began the show with some wonderful ways to make conjure lamps. Check it out:

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 pm

great ideas!
i'm going to try all of them
MissMichaele, thank you for the tip. i was really wondering about doing the lamp as well! excellent suggestion and thanks for the link

Thank you all very much : )
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Strengthen marriage; keep other women away from him

Unread postby Rtyler » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 pm

My husband and I are just married. He is younger than I and in the music business. He is always around other women that throw themselves at him. How can I secure what I have with him? What is a very strong love spell I can use?
Rtyler

Re: Strengthen marriage; keep other women away from him

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Rtyler wrote:My husband and I are just married. He is younger than I and in the music business. He is always around other women that throw themselves at him. How can I secure what I have with him? What is a very strong love spell I can use?

Here is a Lucky Mojo Product for your consideration:

MH3-COM-NATI
Nation Sack Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:08 pm

You can also spike his grooming and laundry supplies with Banishing products. Make sure, when you do so, that you command, "All other women, turn around and walk away," or similar.

While doing your work, you could also pray or read aloud:
Or you could write out either of these psalms in water-soluble ink -- marker, fountain pen, dip pen in food coloring -- and wash the prayer off into water in which you have dissolved Banishing bath crystals.

You might want to add Influence products, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Read through the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible. Select the passages that seem most appropriate to your situation. I recommend this book of the Bible for all love work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Conjureangel » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Perhaps you could do some clarity work in order for him to rethink his decision and see the more positive aspects of being with you? Maybe influence products can be combined for a bit of umph!
Conjureangel

Re: Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist a Brand New Relationship

Unread postby Nexus Vortex » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 am

I am interested in finding someone that will possibly do a mojo hand triple strength for the relationship I am currently involved in, we live a bit of a distance away, but we keep in contact daily. Are there rootworkers available that will do that, as I don't really feel I have worked up enough experience to create one myself?
Nexus Vortex

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:15 am

Hi Nexus Vortex,

A triple strength ''Love Me'' mojo hand from Lucky Mojo would be an excellent choice: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-love-me.html

Alternatively, if you desire a custom-created mojo, on the Forum the rootworkers recommended are AIRR members (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers). Look through the workers who make mojos here and choose one that you'd like to work with, their bio pages all have contact information and pricing info as well as links to their respective sites: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... :Mojo_Bags
Forum Moderator

Suggeston for all females entering a new relationship

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:24 pm

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Most harm that is done to women is done by a man they are romantically involved with. Start doing protection work on yourself as a new man is entering your life, don't wait until after it's too late and harm is already done. A lot of women get so excited when a man starts showing interest, leaving them little notes and gifts, that they jump in, not watching for what they're jumping into. Remember as he's giving you his song and dance there may be a hidden agenda at work here and he could be setting you up.

Do protection work against this man in advance, to make sure that you don't miss any red flags waving in your face just because you are so loved-blind you don't want to see them, and also so if this man has some nasty past history, you find out about it before you're in too deep, such as if he's in the habit of conning women out of money, beating women up, drug and alcohol abuse, molesting kids, has a criminal history or WHAT-EVER various and myriad things that may be wrong with him, you block him out of your life before it's too late.

I'm recommending this to all my clients. The more perfect he seems, the more likely it is he's a sociopath, as they are very good at charming people. This is not the time to lay your guard down it's the time to put it up. Use luckymojo products of course. Wisdom of Solomon might be a good one to throw into the mix.
TwoOfCups

Ten Year Marriage Celebration Ceremony

Unread postby StageSage » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:25 pm

I have been asked by my older brother to officiate at a ceremony celebrating the tenth anniversary of his wedding. I have heard from many people that "renewal of the vows" ceremonies are the kiss of death for any relationship, so I'm leaning away from that sort of thing. What I want to do is create a simple and effective ritual centered in deep love, mutual respect, and the longevity of their relationship. Not so much a, "You're getting married again," but more of a, "Hey, your marriage is already wonderful and powerful -- now, because of this ritual, all of its positive qualities are increased ninefold!"

The tricky part is that this ceremony will take place on the shores of a lake in the High Sierra. We are backpacking in to this spot, and I want my ritual kit to be both lightweight and effective.

I seek suggestions of simple, effective, easily-transported rituals / ingredients best used for potent marriage strengthening, happy-happy-love-love work.

Many thanks in advance, and may your footwear always be comfortable.

StageSage
StageSage

Re: Ten Year Marriage Celebration Ceremony

Unread postby aura » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi StageSage,

The renewal of vows needs not be a kiss of death. It can be exactly what you envision this ceremony being! But however this works for you, on the product front LM has you covered :)

Working with Marriage, Fire of Love and King Solomon Wisdom Products is a great way to keep the bond strong, the sex great and the minds clear, respectful, objective and Wise. Bath crystals, incense and sachet powders would be my first choice for hiking since the foil packages are compact and easy to pack and their use is versatile and covers many different types of deployment.

Blessings and Success to your Brother and his Wife (and you as officiator of their ceremony!)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Wonderful, Aura -- I can't improve on perfection :)

But, StageSage, it did occur to me how impromptu-ish and romantic it would be to sprinkle incense powders on the fire as you cuddle and reminisce!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StageSage » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 am

Many thanks, aura and Miss Michaele.

It's coming together nicely. There's a rock that juts out into the lake, perfect spot. Then incense in the campfire afterwards ... fun times. If only I knew how to play the Pennywhistle.

Happy happy fun fun,

StageSage
StageSage

I need him to take me out

Unread postby blue » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:41 pm

My boyfriend is honestly the most amazing person I have ever met and I am very happy...but, I am coming out of a long (9yrs) abusive relationship where I was pretty much a prisoner in my own home. I was not allowed to go out. I am only 32 and feel I am still young and would like to go out and have fun every now and then. Add to this, I work from home so rarely leave the house. I would like to have a reason every now and then to dress up and look pretty and have fun!

My boyfriend happens to be pretty popular in the music industry and is invited to EVERYTHING! He's pretty much a homebody, which I appreciate, but sometimes he actually has to go out to make an appearance. How can I get him to want to take me out with him? I feel pretty strongly about this...not strong enough to break up with him. But definitely strong enough to take matters into my own hands. I dont have very many friends where I currently live..Ive only lived in this state for 2 years..and I work from home so I don't have very many opportunities to meet people. But I am willing to move so that I can be closer to where the action is and possible meet people to hang out with. The truth is, though, I would much rather dress up and pretty out with my boyfriend. Is there anything I can do to get him to want to take me out with him to these events...or just to take me out period?
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Re: I need him to take me out

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:57 pm

You can start with Influence Spiritual Products and see how that affects him responding to your needs.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Jezebel and Bewitching can help you get the upper hand in this relationship and make you more appealing.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 am

May I have suggestions on how to use these products? I am so bored all the time and so used to being forced to stay in...but my boyfriend is semi famous and gets invited to a million parties and NEVER invites me. How can I get him to want to take me? TO want to show me off to all his friends?
blue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 am

Good Morning, Blue,
Are you talking about Jezebel and Bewitching?
Here are the links: www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html
www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
Here is another link with an array of spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Hope this helps!
Take Care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:01 am

Blue, does he realize you want to go? Is it possible he thinks you are a homebody and just not into the scene? Is he perhaps trying to shield you from ..." the industry", afraid it may corrupt you? Or is he afraid that if the other rich, famous men at those parties see you, they might steal you away from him?

We really don't know WHY the man isn't taking you to these parties; if we did, we could more easily recommend a plan to change his behavior more specifically.

Just from my own personal experience ... a guy who doesn't ever take you out - that's a big red flag. Someone in love with you ought to WANT to be seen with you and show you off everywhere. Please be careful.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:12 am

I agree wholeheartedly with MoonBreath: something is not right here....
Are you sure he's not married???
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Colette » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 am

Without knowing any details of your relationship, I wouldn't speculate on the reasons why he never invites you to parties. Quite simply - have you asked him why he acts that way, and have you told him your feelings about this issue? If so, what did he say?

I second the Influence and Bewitching suggestions...It sounds like communication may be an issue here, though. One way or another there's something about your relationship that you're not addressing. I'd throw some deer's tongue into the Influence work to make him *really* talk.I might also consider making or getting a doll baby for control over the guy.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:11 am

He could be very shy. A lot of entertainers are dynamos onstage but in real life they can be very shy.
Like Colette said, it may be best not to speculate.

But I also know Miss Aida to be uncannily right about these things.

Deer's tongue is good for communication.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Crucible of courage products would be something to think about on your end to get up the courage to ask him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html to find the crucible of courage products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I'd do some good old fashioned detective work. Google or Bing him. Find out his Birth date, where he was born and go from there. You'd be surprised what can pop up.
If he's married, it will show up. You can also look up his name/girlfriend or spouse. Like John Doe Rock Star's girlfriend or John Doe Rock Star's wife. You get my drift.
Or get a reading on the situation: www.readersandrootworkers.com
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html
I love the baby doll idea. Go to the thread on Baby Dolls.
Be sure to gather up as much of his "stuff" as you can. His personal concerns, hair, nail clippings, semen, a worn shirt. Enough to work a baby doll with.
Or call: 1-888-4-HOODOO for a quicker reading.
Good luck hun!! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 am

Thank you so much for the responses

I know he is not married..we live together. MoonBreath, I have told him that I need to go out. I didn't specifically ask to go to parties, but I did say to him, "I need you to take me out." I don't know really what the issue is. He did take me to one industry party, but hasn't since. He did say to me once that he doesn't want people to know who I am to him, he said he likes privacy...which I respect, but I need to get out.

I think maybe he likes to appear single at these events...he does have quite a few groupies...but I don't care bout that. When we went to the one industry party I gave him and his groupies space. I let them take pics and I just watched from the sidelines. I am completely loyal to him, so he doesn't have to worry about anyone "stealing" me from him. I consider myself pretty attractive... so I am almost positive its not about being embarrassed to be seen with me. (and I flat out asked him that and he said I was silly to say that cause he took me to that one party where everyone he works with was in attendance).

I don't know what the issue is..I think its a combination of him being a home body and maybe wanting to play single??

There was a huge industry event over the past weekend and I purposely made sure I would not have to work. I asked him (playing dumb) if he wanted to go to the movies that night..he said "no, (the event) is tonight and I gotta make appearances." I said nothing..and he said, "you can come if you want to get out of the house." So I, naturally, was excited to go... I heard him have conversations with other people thru out the day about it...but we never left the house. He took his car to get an oil change...we bought the kids pizza...he played video games with one, and then when that one went to bed...he continued to play...I don't know what happened...
blue

Unread postby Colette » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:31 am

Honey, you need to get a reading on this. Check out the link Susan Barnes posted. Good luck to you.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 am

Good Morning, Blue,
We've given you many suggestions here.
But, I have a question for you: What do you want to do first?
What do you want (in this relationship) to happen first?
Then, what do you want to happen next (when your first desire is achieved)?
Maybe the answer can help us to help you achieve a game plan.
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby blue » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:50 am

I am seriously grateful for all the responses and suggestions. I more than appreciate the time you all took to read and respond.

My BF must have sensed my irritations because he and I had a conversation this morning that he initiated. He started by saying "You wanna hear something funny? My mom said one of the reasons she left my dad was because he never wanted to do anything." To which I responded, "well the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."

He then went on to explain that he doesn't really like to go out, that he's a homebody and only goes out because he has to. He said he likes to keep his world private and the kids and I are his private world. and he thinks he is protecting me. I explained what my issues are and how his actions leave me feeling confused and like he doesnt want to be seen with me..he said that is definitely not the case. The conversation didnt really get much further than that because I had to go to work. But I am happy that he atleast gets it...and I guess the fact that he spoke to his mother about it is a good sign.

Maybe I dont need hoodo for this problem. Perhaps it may be resolved with good old fashion communication. Miss Aida, you asked me what I want out of this relationship, and I'd have to say that...communication. He's not the best at opening up. Like I said in my first post. He's damn near perfect, but no one is, and this issue isnt enough to be a deal breaker.

In an effort to help myself, I've signed up for dance classes...maybe I can meet new people and find reasons to go out and have fun :)
blue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:53 am

Blue,
Congratulations!
Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with
Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Long lost lover

Unread postby Temont » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm curious about something. I had a lover fourteen years ago (yes fourteen), we lost touch and I happened to think about him out of the blue about three months ago. I did a little contact me spell and he found me on facebook about two weeks ago. We're both interested in one another sexually but I don't think we'll make a great match. He's a Libra and I'm a Cancer, I have never had success with Libra men, though they are always intrigued with me. Is there anything that I can do while he's here to secure a bond with him or increase our chances of building a lasting relationship--sexual or otherwise? I know I won't have enough time to order anything and have it here by next week when he comes...
Temont

Re: Long lost lover

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Temont wrote:Is there anything that I can do while he's here to secure a bond with him or increase our chances of building a lasting relationship--sexual or otherwise? I know I won't have enough time to order anything and have it here by next week when he comes...

Have a Kiss Me Now candle lit at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. You could pair it with a Follow Me Boy candle, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Long lost lover

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 pm

You can do work using his bodily fluids or hairs to bring about a sexual or romantic relationship. You can get some Kiss Me Now! or Love Me sachet powder to dust in his shoes or his belongings so he'll dress himself with magic you lay down.

Here are a whole bunch of love spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:46 am

Thank you!!!
Temont

Help my love interest pursue me

Unread postby Palombina » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 am

In May I was pursued by this wonderful guy who I shared so much in common with and had great conversations. I finally couldnt resist him anymore and we went out and it was amazing, we talked for hours. We went out a week later and again time flew by. Bc dating again (recently divorced after 10 yrs married) is new to me I think I over communicated and overused text messages. I thought I was coming off as a strong independent woman and I think I came across as needy, not cool! Anyway things cooled and we got back in touch via email and text not in person yet. I am taking things slow bc I dont want to scare him off by coming on too strong again.

To help our relationship I turned to LM. I am going to put together a honey jar to help sweeten him towards me and keep him thinking of me.
I have quite a few, well more than a few! of LM oils and herbs. I was thinking either of these : kiss me now, follow me boy, come to me, bewitching & maybe a controlling oil. for herbs: cubeb, catnip, calamus, damiana, and cardamom seeds.

I also was thinking of maybe using a white skull candle tonight after he has gone to bed and speaking to it as if it were him.

I would love any thoughts to my approach and any other suggestions? A friend from this forum suggested to use a red penis candle or just a red candle carved with a penis and work that as well.
I think I should maybe work the two I suggested first? I would love to get some feedback.

Thank you and God Bless!
Palombina

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 pm

HI Palombina,
Everything sounds fine. Technically, you already have a controlling oil. Follow Me Boy is a love/controlling oil.

As you are feeling new to this you might want to incorporate some King Solomon's Wisdom for yourself, to help you make the right choices and think wisely about things to say, how much to text, that kind of stuff.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Palombina » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks for your reply, brthchristopher. I will use King Solomon Wisdom on myself to help me with my choices, good idea.

As a precaution I was also told to work a freezer spell in case there might be rivals (his work has him constantly surrounded by beautiful women). Between the advice I received and research on Lucky Mojo, I was thinking to do a simple freezer spell using paper with the words "All romantic rivals for ________'s affection" and that should freeze out any competition.

My only question is what should I wet it with before folding it up and then putting it in an aluminum foil packet and sticking it in the freezer?

Would vinegar work to sour any rivals?

And not sure if herbs can/should be added?
Palombina

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi, Palombina,

Welcome to the forum, but please don't hijack our long-running thread about strengthening and assisting new relationships to discuss another topic, namely freezer spells.

An entire chapter of my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" is devoted to freezer spells, which you may have already seen:

Ice Box and Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

In addition we have a long-running Lucky Mojo Forum thread about freezer spells here, which you should read from the beginning --

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

After that, if you still have questions, just ask in the freezer spell forum thread, not in this thread, and we will get you an answer as soon as possible.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Palombina » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:39 pm

Thank you Catherine.

Im sorry about not posting in the right section. I will check out the freezer section now.

I love all your LM products and am finding your Rootwork book very useful, thank you for making all this information available
Palombina

Working these spells on someone else

Unread postby shanchu » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it was possible to use these to strengthen someone else's relationship?
shanchu

Re: Working these spells on someone else

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:42 am

Certainly, shanchu. Professional rootworkers do it all the time :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Relationship Marriage

Unread postby shanchu » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Also, what's the general consensus of doing things in hoodoo for yourself instead of just going to a root worker
shanchu

Unread postby aura » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Both are well accepted shanchu.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shanchu » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Thank you
shanchu

PreviousNext

• Advertisement