Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

GoddessMojo
Re: Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 pm

This weekend I splurged (we are in vrey dire financial position right now, catching up from months of unemployment and a move and my boyfriend is still unemployed) and purchased two bottles of whiskey. I got two because I *knew* my BF would have a hard time staying away from the bottle, and I had a full bottle's worth of magical uses for myself. He came to the store with me, looked at me quizically when I asked for the two bottles, and so I explained, one was for "us" and one was for "works". He is magically educated (a Thelemite with knowledge of other disciplines)and knew what I meant. We took a stroll and enjoyed "our" bottle. Afterwards I put the bottle for works on my altar table. That night, in front of him, I made a small bottle of devil's shoe string head rub from cat's book for assisting him with getting a job;using only about two ounces and explaining what I was doing. I didn't bother explaining the rest of my plans for the whiskey, which included cleansing lodestones, making a money rub, an offering, and cleansing several altar items that needed it. I put the bottle back on the altar.

Yesterday when I came home from work the bottle was still on my altar, but it was mostly empty- only about two ounces left. :(
I knew he had drank from it, and later in the evening asked if he did. His response was... weird. "Yeah. I saw some was gone from it already, so....I'm sorry"... :x

Our relationship is currently in a tumultuous state and has been for some time. I didn't bother saying anything more, it was obvious he knew why I asked, and almost anything these days triggers serious fit throwing- screaming and stomping about- from him. But it REALLY got to me. It isn't the first time he's not respected my magical tools and supplies. (in a drunken rage he once swept all 7 of my oil lamps from their shelf to the floor, in another while traveling threw a bag with my St. Martha statue and other items across the car, scattering the bag and chipping the statue).

I am working to either end the relationship amicably (there are complications to doing this quickly and easily) or address the issues causing the problems (my preference but after many months of trying not looking too hopeful); but in the meantime I really feel he is sabotaging my work to improve our situation, whether it's purposeful or not I can't say.

What can I do to keep his hands (and mind) off my hoodoo and respect my work? My resources are limited but I do have devil's oil, banishing oil, FWP, Van Van, Crown of success, and Master key, and the baths and sachets of some of those.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

CajunWitch
Newly Registered

Unread post by CajunWitch » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 am

He is sabbotaging you efferts to improve your situation. He knows that once things improve, you will leave or make him leave.

In the past I have found that the easiest way to get rid of an unwanted guy is to pass him off to another girl. I'd work attrack a new love magic on his behalf.

First, get some oil any skin-safe oil would work. Make the oil into a representation of yourself. You can do this away that 'feels' right to you, could be as simple as writting your name on a peice of paper and putting it in the oil. For this purpose I would use cottonseed oil and add some wax from my beehive. Whatever you add to the oil MAKE SURE nothing will dissolve in water. Next make 'HIM water'. Could be as easy as putting his name on a paper and putting it in the water. Make sure that nothing that you add to the water will dissolve in oil. Mix the oil and water in one bottle. You should shake the oil and water (this WILL cause discord at home). And watch as the oil and water seperate, chant "As oil and water seperate so will _____ and _______. _______ and ________ shall seperate like oil and water." As you are doing this look for signs that he is becoming emotionally distant. Continue this daily until you have a total emotional seperation. When you are seperated, heat the oil to drive off all the water. Use VERY VERY low heat and a shallow pan. This may take a several days. As you are doing this look for signs of physical departure. (Spending less time at home, staying out late etc.) When the water is gone, guard the remaining oil well because it is a powerful presentation of yourself. I would probably use it as part of a ceremony to attract a new love.

While you are doing the above, daily work on something to attact a new love to him. I would probably dress a large white candle with the water I made to represent him and one with the above oil to represent me. I would carve EVE (to represent generic woman) into a small pink candle (you could even use a birthday candle for this candle). Dress it with generic altar oil, nothing personal to yourself. Start with his candle next to yours and the pink one on opposite ends of the table. Each day light a new pink candle use the same white candle for him and you. Move him away from you and closer to the pink candle daily. When you are 'finished', melt his white candle and your last pink candle into a container (I sometimes use an oyster shell or an empty egg shell). Dispose of it anyway you like, at a crossroad would be good. I would personally take it to the river, make an offering (I toss in flower and a handfull of dog food) and invoke the river to carry away my problem. You could also bury it in a graveyard.

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks Cajun Witch. That's excellent advice.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

veiled rebecca
Newly Registered

Unread post by veiled rebecca » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Requesting guidance in overwhelming change~

I am experiencing change at every aspect of my life. My job of 11 years ended in December (glad I was fired as I hated it, but I am now collecting unemployment. I have returned to volunteer, working in my old art form (acting-theatre). My love partner of 25 years has fallen in love with someone else, both of my parents are beginning to have age-related declines, and my friends are changing.

I am priestess to a community of women, an eclectic urban witch, a tarot reader and dreamer. Spirit's call is loud; I dream of teaching how people can access the Underworld (and I lead them there in the Dreamtime) as well as traveling in outer space realms and leading ritual in the Dreamtime. I have been called to speak and become even more active in the medical marijuana/legalize cannabis community.

As I mentioned above, my boyfriend of 25 years has fallen in love, with a man. He needed to explore his bi-sexuality a number of years ago, and started seeing men. I had one male lover, who I met after I had cast a spell for one. The relationship didn't last--that man cheated on me as well. So I have been physically alone for awhile now, again, and I am lonely, and yet hesitant to use magic to call in another love. Yet, I feel its time and I am ready to find a partner to share my life with. A very recent flirtation & crush has ended and I am feeling its sting...Seeking some kind words on uncertain ground ~Rebecca

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 am

Blessings and Welcome Rebecca.

You've got a full plate there! While transition can be uncomfortable, working with King Solomon Wisdom and Tranquility products may be able to help you find some calm and relief amidst the storm: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html. That calm is particularly important given that you're already leading a community and will no doubt continue to do so.

On the love front, if you're unsure as to wether or not you should be doing work to attract a mate, do a reading or have one done by a reputable worker (AIRR workers are an excellent resource: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers). It may simply be time to change the type of mate that you're looking for through your spellwork rather than giving up the spellwork itself (on this front that is).

Ultimately however, make sure that you take the time to take care of yourself. You have many exterior concerns between your job, parents, friends and love life and it can get kind of difficult to take the moments necessary to cherish yourself. A series of 9-herb spiritual baths throughout the waxing moon could be a good way to do that. Another method would be to design and brew yourself an ''Actuali-Tea'' to bring in the qualities and concerns you want in your life. A possible recipe would be the following:

-3 parts Red Raspberry Leaf / http://www.herb-magic.com/raspberry-leaf.html (to attract and hold a lover as well as to cherish and love the feminine)
-1/2 part Rose petals / http://www.herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html (for good luck in love and to help remove any crossed conditions in love)
-1 parts Comfrey Leaf / http://www.herb-magic.com/comfrey-leaf.html (for good luck in money and to keep the $ you have)
-1 part Borage flowers / http://www.herb-magic.com/borage-flowers.html (to keep the home and person happy and your family relationships well)
-1/16 part Golden Seal root / http://www.herb-magic.com/golden-seal-root.html (for protection and good health)
-2 parts Mint / http://www.herb-magic.com/mint.html (to provide mental strength and protection through the changes)
-1/2 part Yarrow flowers / http://www.herb-magic.com/yarrow-flower.html (for courage and personal mastery)

You would mix all of the herbs together and store in an airtight container. Infuse 1tsp of the mixture/cup of water.

Hoping some of these recommendations may be helpful to you :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

veiled rebecca
Newly Registered

Unread post by veiled rebecca » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 am

Blessings to you, and many thanks for a reply that is so thoughtful and complete with assistance. The bathing herb list is especially enlightening--a big powerful mix feels good...I feel like all the ley lines of my life are being worked. My sweet gratitude ~Rebecca

LaDonna

Unread post by LaDonna » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm

There really is nothing new under the sun! I have been reading this forum for two days straight, knowing I would find what I was looking for...I really really needed this advice :D
~Yemoja be praised!~

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 am

Great I am glad that you found what you were looking for! And I am even more glad that you are doing your research!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 pm

I am in a very big predicament. I cannot pay my rent and all bills, my gas bill has accummulated to over $600 due now, have been on PIPP. Unemployed, highly educated and qualified but waiting for work permit. Thinking of putting stuff in storage and go in shelter but, i will have to need co signers to get a place to stay coz my credit history. I am on my final lagg of this immigration issue that has been hovering for over a decade now, so im trying to hang on.

I have two sons whom i raised alone and have been model students untill recently. My older one was born with a chronic blood disorder that requires a stable environment. Very good kid but he managed to land himself in jail, he is locked up now. I cant make sense of whats going on in my life right now, lowest ever. I have been crying a lot today.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi waterlily,

my sympathies on your situation. Do get a prayer request sent into the Crystal Silence League as soon as you can: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Since your financial situation is critical, consider getting a free reading and rootwork advice via the radio show by signing up here: radio-show-pre-call-id-july-29th,-2012-t20639.html. You may also qualify for the AIRR pro-bono fund through which you can get free rootwork services from some very talented workers. The information on the pro-bono fund is available on the AIRR site: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Meanwhile, if you are able to get ANY job (even something completely outside your field of qualifications) prior to getting your work permit - do. Also appeal to your family for financial help during this time of crisis if that's at all possible. Also look at different support groups in your area that can give you a hand in both physically and mentally.

Blessings and prayers for you.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Hello my friends,

At this point in my life I do not know what to do. My funds are really low to pay for a reader, and to buy supplies like crazy.

Please give me your sincere advise on what to do.

Did an uncrossing work last month and last Monday I burned a uncrossing candle which burned all the way and almost clear--- I also burned a Stop Gossip candle and that burned black on the top but clear in the bottom.

I left my job because I was given an ultimatum and honestly I couldn't work part time. I took my daughter out from her school because I could not pay it any longer. I feel terrible by taking my daughter off her school, she was doing good there. I feel under pressure because now her education is in my hands. :cry:

Feeling unsure, lonely, no support, I know I need to stay strong for my daughter. I am not close to my family at all and that makes it harder on me, since I don't have any one to lean on. :cry:

What products do you suggest that I buy? I was thinking to re-do the uncrossing kit, but then I thought that I should not have to since the candle burned almost clear... any thoughts? Just trying to make wiser decisions since I am low on funds--- I can buy few items less than 100.00 that is what I am budgeting at this time. I do not know what happened, honestly I have been feeling like i have been declining in life, money. I always had money to spends, and now that I don't even have money to do anything that is just crazy and it just doesn't make any sense. :shock: I don't know what to do :cry:

I have a steady work kit but I am unsure since I am clueless of what to do at this moment.---any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 pm

No one wants you to over work supplies, or over order, financially speaking. Just keep in mind, that many of the products suggested, are well within anyone's budget.

Let's see what happens with your Uncrossing work and Stop Gossip.

Give it some time.

You have another spell kit. You can work that and should. Currently, you are working Uncrossing and Stop Gossip, per your statement above.

Systems and steps.

In a bit of time, do a search for School Supplies. That will give you many products for your little angel. This will show you several threads for children, with King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success, and much more.

All The Best!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Remember in hoodoo we watch and wait for sigsn for 3 days, movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3 weeks. Its not been long enough to see the results to make a decision. id rather see you pay 20 bucks to a reader and see whats up then do more supply. you also can burn smaller candles weekly to support the work and keep it going without doing a full blown spell kit just dress it the same as the kit said and pray over it like the kit. the stop gossip seems to show resistance but with more work you will be successful. Maybe order some slipery elm burn it as you pray and make a cross on your shoes that will allow you to walk without being affected by gossip. After uncrossing work, id like to see a person do some sort of protection work to keep anything away, like the LM fiery wall spell kit. LM has the radio hour which is posted on this page weekly for call ins to the show and a reading and hoodoo advice, you may want to look into that. Id also suggest asking the crystal leage to pray for you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote: You have another spell kit. You can work that and should. Currently, you are working Uncrossing and Stop Gossip, per your statement above.
Will do Miss. Tammie Lee, Thank you!
j82 wrote:Remember in hoodoo we watch and wait for sigsn for 3 days, movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3 weeks. Its not been long enough to see the results to make a decision.
Thank you J82. It's weird that you mentioned the results of 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months---- 3 days after finishing the uncrossing kit, I had to quit my job.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 am

Hi Rookie2conjure,

If 3 days after the Uncrossing you had to quit your job, it may be that your job had something to do with your being crossed up. Maybe not, but perhaps it was a sign that it was time to undertake a new avenue. Now should be about the 3 week mark and there should be movement stirring if the spell is going to come to conclusion.

For your situation however, although conjure can help, actively looking for work is also an important mundane step that is required in order to over-come and move forward. The old adage states that God helps those who help themselves and it sums up what I've seen in much conjure work: the Work is the helping hand that will tilt the scales in favour of the mundane actions toward your goal that you take yourself.

Another avenue that may help in your search for employment is a local employment center (dunno if you have those in the States, but in Canada, they look at your work credentials and help you find a position that matches your location, qualifications and salary needs - they also help you find good day-care and close-by schooling to help your children as well as you). The best part about this is that they will help give you the emotional support that's so critical at a time like this.

The Crystal Silence League can also be of help with many people there to Pray for you. The service is absolutely free and Prayer does work miracles: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Blessings and support.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 am

aura wrote:Hi Rookie2conjure,

If 3 days after the Uncrossing you had to quit your job, it may be that your job had something to do with your being crossed up. Maybe not, but perhaps it was a sign that it was time to undertake a new avenue. Now should be about the 3 week mark and there should be movement stirring if the spell is going to come to conclusion.
Yes, 3 days after finishing the uncrossing kit my boss gave me an ultimatum so I quit. I have been wanting to leave that job for a long time but because fear of not having a job I never did quit and then with my boss giving me an ultimatum I just had to, like a push to leave-- I think. Had a enemy at work too so maybe it was a sign for me to move on.
aura wrote: The Crystal Silence League can also be of help with many people there to Pray for you. The service is absolutely free and Prayer does work miracles: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
I sent a prayer request to Crystal League last night.
I just have to shake this pity party off of me and stand in my grounds, but there are times I feel powerless!

Thanks Aura!

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:00 am

I see you mention uncrossing and stop gossip, but what about drawing work? It's always good to draw/increase/attract whenever you have to remove/uncross. Out with the old, but don't forget to usher in the new.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 am

I see the boss making you quit as a good sign personally. You hated the job, wanted to quit, God knows that could be what was crossing you up, and on the 3rd day you were given a choice and you made a decision that will make you less miserable. Sure jobless is not amazing but you know in your heart its a positive move in the long run.. I see that as a good sign. Id also agree to do some drawing, attraction or lodestone would be great for you! . I pray to st joseph for work but in a bad hard economy I go to st jude.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm

thatgirl wrote:I see you mention uncrossing and stop gossip, but what about drawing work? It's always good to draw/increase/attract whenever you have to remove/uncross. Out with the old, but don't forget to usher in the new.
Thanks thatgirl! I will put that on my to do list.

I have a FWP that I have not used yet, should I start the FWP 1st before starting doing a drawing and steady work kit, or it does not matter?
j82 wrote:I see the boss making you quit as a good sign personally. You hated the job, wanted to quit, God knows that could be what was crossing you up, and on the 3rd day you were given a choice and you made a decision that will make you less miserable. Sure jobless is not amazing but you know in your heart its a positive move in the long run.. I see that as a good sign. Id also agree to do some drawing, attraction or lodestone would be great for you! . I pray to St. Joseph for work but in a bad hard economy I go to st jude.
Thanks J82! I will keep the drawing work in mind, I don't know If I should start my FWP first before I go and do other drawing work.

Thanks EVERYONE!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 pm

do protection work first you want to protect you from negative attacks so you can enjoy all the drawing in. Otherwise someone may work against you and mess it up and give mixed results. So do a great cleanse with the fiery wall and follow up with the drawing. Best of Luck. and of course the Crystal silent league is always willing to pray to help you. Its been two mo since my last post and I still get emails about ppl praying its so nice and a great reminder of humanity. Best of lucK!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 pm

j82 wrote:do protection work first you want to protect you from negative attacks so you can enjoy all the drawing in. Otherwise someone may work against you and mess it up and give mixed results. So do a great cleanse with the fiery wall and follow up with the drawing. Best of Luck. and of course the Crystal silent league is always willing to pray to help you. Its been two mo since my last post and I still get emails about ppl praying its so nice and a great reminder of humanity. Best of lucK!
Thank you J82! I like Crystal Silent League, it's a nice way to reach out, it's very comforting!

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am

I'm glad I found this post. I will be trying the spells when the new moon begins.

CsLioness

Unread post by CsLioness » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 pm

I have a friend that seems to be going through a sort of depression. He is very talented, and should be much further along in his career than he currently is, (he works in the music industry). Just last year he was vibrant and full life. Lately he just seems very sedated. He has worked with quite a few famous artists..some that are famous due to his help, yet he has made no progress individually. He is the epitome of a starving artist.

I believe his current condition, (depression) is a result of feeling blocked. He has told me that he feels stuck..and can't understand why he hasn't "made it to the top" like all of the people he has worked with. I want to help my friend because I do not like to see him this way. Music is his life, but lately he has been saying that he has no motivation and doesn't know what he wants anymore. He has been gaining weight and completely letting himself go. I miss the person he was just last year.

How do I help to remove the blockages that may be keeping him from progressing in his career and bring him the kind of success he deserves? He does not believe in hoodoo or spell work so I would need to do this in secret. I am able to get personal belongings of his...I have some road opener and crown of success oils here, but I am not opposed to ordering additional products. I am open to all suggestions..I really hate seeing my friend this way. Please help.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 am

In general, I would recommend starting with a reading on the situation, just to verify that there aren't any unseen factors involved. This would help zero in on the best way to approach your friend's problem.
Two-Headed Doctor

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 am

Hi CsLioness,

On a mundane level, if your friend is depressed, try and encourage him to see a doctor and/or psychotherapist. There are many effective therapies for depression as well as medications or alternative herbal treatments which could help him back to a vibrant and motivated state of health. Massage, Reiki and acupuncture can also be effective in helping alleviate some of the symptoms of depression in conjunction with medical consultation and treatment.

On the magickal level, combining Road Opener with Saint Dymphna or Healing product lines can add some back-up to the real-world actions to restoring mental balance. In cases of depression, baths are often a really potent way to work as water is healing on its own and the products added increase and direct that healing potential. Baths also require your friend to take physical actions toward his own well-being which is empowering in and of itself.

''The epitome of starving artist'' also indicates that your friend probably has some work to do on his perception of money and success. Although dealing with this is no doubt secondary to dealing with the depression, it will eventually need to be faced if he truly desires to bring financial stability into his life. Adding some Clarity and Crucible of Courage products to the Healing baths can help already start that process slowly but surely.

Here are a couple of bath recipes which may be helpful:

Combine:
2 part Healing bath crystals
1/2 part Clarity bath crystals
1/2 part King Solomon Wisdom bath crystals
1 part Crucible of Courage bath crystals
1/4 part John the Conqueror
a part = 1 package of crystals; Yield = 4-1/2 packages total, approximately 9-10 baths

Combine:
2 parts althea (http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html)
2 part borage flowers (http://www.herb-magic.com/borage-flowers.html)
2 part sarsaparilla root (http://www.herb-magic.com/sarsaparilla-root.html)
1 part mint (http://www.herb-magic.com/mint.html)
7 cloves (http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html)
1/8 part self-heal (http://www.herb-magic.com/self-heal.html)
1/8 part black cohosh (http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html)
Simmer the sarsaparilla, black cohosh and cloves in a quart of water for a half hour or so, keeping the pot covered. Turn off the heat and add the althea, borage, mint and self heal. Infuse, covered, for another 15 minutes. Strain and add to the bath water. Although the tea can be safe to drink, make sure you don't have allergies to any of the herbs prior to consuming and don't consume more than one cup per day.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

CsLioness

Unread post by CsLioness » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 am

I guess I sort of used the word depression too loosely. My apologies. I do not think that he is clinically depressed or even really in need of any sort of therapy..rather he just feels stuck and is unsure of which direction to go to next. His lack (or perceived lack) of success in his business has got him contemplating letting it go. However he breathes and bleeds music and doing so would certainly kill his spirit. And this is the source of the stagnation that I am calling adepression. The very idea of having to turn away from something he loves to do so much.

Aura! Thanks for the suggestions. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can get him to take a bath? He doesnt believe in hoodoo or spellwork, so Im not sure how to get him to do that without 21 questions.

Is there anything I can do on my own without needing anything from him but maybe his hair..or an article of clothing. You are right about the money..he does need work there as well.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:48 am

Hi CsLioness,

there are a couple of ways you can go about getting him to bathe without the twenty questions. A good sneaky trick is to mix up the bath crystals (a combo of equal parts Road Opener, John the Conqueror and King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity given what you mentionned in your most recent post below), place them in a fancy bottle and give them as a ''de-stressing'' gift. If he's more of an incense kind of guy, then you can do the same with the incense blends rather than the bath crystals.

Another alternative is to use the personal concerns you can get and make up a baby doll of your friend using a plastic figurine and then give the baths to the dolly.

Other works you can do on your own include a run of candles burnt on his name. Road Opener, John the Conqueror and King Solomon Wisdon would make a good initial burn while Crown of Success, Money Drawing and Steady Work is a good trio to follow that up with.

It also bears mentionning that getting a reading as Mr. Hob suggested can help you ascertain how best to help your friend given the details of the situation.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

CsLioness

Unread post by CsLioness » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank you again aura for your insight. I will look into getting a reading for more clarity.

fluttershy
Newly Registered

Unread post by fluttershy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:33 am

1) I am in debt and I work as a writer.
I would like to attract more highly paid advertorials to write so as to clear my debts.
I want fast money through writing advertorials.

I wanted to purchase these but am not sure if they are the right stuff for me :
ATTRACTION BATH CRYSTALS
CROWN OF SUCCESS BATH CRYSTALS
WEALTHY WAY BATH CRYSTALS
LUCKY MOJO BATH CRYSTALS
MAGNET BATH CRYSTALS
PROSPERITY BATH CRYSTALS
MONEY DRAWING MOJO BAG

2) I am married and I want my husband to be obssessed with me, love me and desire me only.

THE NATION SACK TRIPLE STRENGTH MOJO HAND OR SHOULD I GET A CUSTOM MADE ONE INSTEAD?
JEZEBEL BATH CRYSTALS
BEWITCHING BATH CRYSTALS
STAY WITH ME BATH CRYSTALS OR STAY WITH ME MOJO HAND?
STAY AT HOME BATH CRYSTALS

Please tell me what is best for me?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:12 pm

I see that you are focusing on bath crystals for your ingredients-that is fine but I would recommend that you get some of these formulas in oil.
For your writing endeavors I would recommend you include Fast Luck and Mercury formulas in the mix. Fast Luck can being money and support in a hurry while Mercury is the planet that rules communication, including writing. King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity would also be good. If you want to focus on the money making aspect of your writing then the money drawing mojo bag makes sense, however if you want to focus on the success and prosperity of your writing as a whole i might include a Crown of Success mojo bag in my order.

Fast luck:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Mercury:
http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

King Solomon Wisdom:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Clarity:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

For love with your husband I would skip the Jezebel and add Dixie Love, Dixie John and Love Me formulas. The nation sack is an excellent hand for a wife to work on a husband.

Dixie Love:
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

Dixie John:
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixiejohn.html

Love Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth. I second the Mercury, King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success mix. You might also include saints, that's if you work with saints. If memory serves, both St. Lucy and St. Catherine of Sienna occupations include writers. You might also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:07 am

Awesome advice as always jwmclin-love it!
xoxo
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sweethoodooladiee

Unread post by sweethoodooladiee » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:48 am

Hi, I am looking for answers as to what I need to do to open the roads to success.

I am a 27 yr old single mom of three beautiful kids. I am here because i am always stuck as the yrs go by there has'nt been much change in my life since I had my first child at 17.

I would like to get a good job and keep it, I would like to get a driver's license and car. There are fees I need to pay before i get a driver's permit .

I have no luck in anything I pursue I have no family support or positive encouragement from family especially my mom. I have been told to get a man to provide for me and my kids, which is sad.

I would like to and need to be a strong independent woman for my self and children, cant always depend on a man.

I have been treated as if I am slow because I had kids at a young age as if there is no hope for me to go farther in life. I want more for myself and kids, and my mom needs to find a job and move out of my apartment, she's negative.

If I were hired on a job, she would'nt support me, she would not want to drive me to work or help with the kid's, but SHE LIVES with me for god's sake. She should want more for her daughter, not for me to depend on a man all my life like she has.

I need advice on what steps and hoodoo work I can do myself or get done.

sweethoodooladiee

Unread post by sweethoodooladiee » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 am

In the last sentence I meant what work can I do or have done for me to change for self and children and to prove to others I am capable, I matter and I am worth having a better life. Please help. Thanks.

sweethoodooladiee

Unread post by sweethoodooladiee » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Any suggestions or advice is there anyone that can advise me. I am not new to lucky mojo products, I have been a customer for the last two years. I am however new to the forum. Just need others opinions. Thank you.

qwest

Unread post by qwest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 am

I am at a crossroads in my life and feel the end of a phase and the burning desire for growth. I suspect positive change will only come if I relocate, although I do not know where, or if I marry and my partner is the needed change. What work/ritual can I do to figure out what to do next? My current life is as flat as an old soda, and the lack of positive change is draining me.
HELP
Last edited by Mama Micki on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 am

You can start with 13-herb bath to remove any negativity from your life, whether it originated from outside forces or from your own thoughts. You can then work with Road Opener supplies. In the meantime, take some time and think about what would make you happy. A new career? A new relationship? Friends? If you are thinking about relocating, do a lot of research first on jobs, climate, crime rate, cost of living, and anything else that is important to you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom in addition to the above to help you figure things out. Attraction to bring positive opportunities your way.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:42 pm

sweethoodooladiee wrote:In the last sentence I meant what work can I do or have done for me to change for self and children and to prove to others I am capable, I matter and I am worth having a better life. Please help. Thanks.
Hi,

your best course of action at this stage would be to get a reading from one of the members of AIRR, they're ethical readers and rootworkers, and they can advise you on what to do in order to improve your situation.

Other than getting a reading you may want to look into cleansing, your self and your home, (see the baths/washes subforum here) maybe some kind of uncrossing work, some road opening/prosperity/crown of success work and most of all some protection work -having an undermining presence, your mother, living in your apartment makes me think you need to be protected from all of that. Also, have a look at Banishing products if you wish to remove your mother from your home in a more gentle manner than Hotfooting her.

Good luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:27 pm

qwest wrote:I am at a crossroads in my life and feel the end of a phase and the burning desire for growth. I suspect positive change will only come if I relocate, although I do not know where, or if I marry and my partner is the needed change. What work/ritual can I do to figure out what to do next? My current life is as flat as an old soda, and the lack of positive change is draining me.
HELP
Hello Qwest,

It seems to me the most beneficial thing you can do for yourself right now is to have a reading. Either for yourself with your own Tarot cards, or with a Practitioner who can divine your road ahead and what changes might be needed. Divination is a powerful tool, and for the best Road Opening Work, you want to put an intention as clear and "To The Point" as possible.

Find out what you have in your current hand. Learn about your current situation, and make a clear choice of where you want to be.

This is the ground-work for excellent Road Opening Work.

I hope this helps you, and Good Luck!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

sweethoodooladiee

Unread post by sweethoodooladiee » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Thanks so much, I will purchase all of the LM supplies u suggested, and go from there.

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:21 am

Hi!

I'm leaving in June for a volunteer/job overseas in a developing country. I'm nervous that I won't pass the final medical clearance and I was hoping for something simple to give me a little extra push.

I've been praying novenas and memores for the past few weeks so if anyone has any ideas with a little Catholic influence that'd be great.

My forms are due this Thursday so I was hoping for something with things around the house or herbs I might already have.

Thank you!

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 pm

So I have to call my doctor tomorrow and see if she can take something off a form that really doesn't belong there. The information she included might block me from going overseas to do volunteer work in Africa for the next two years. Block my road, if you will.

I can get an orange candle tonight before I call her, but I don't have any road opening oil. I have Love Me, Commanding, Mercury, Follow me Boy, and I have a honey jar for influence that I haven't started that has a small vile of oil in there. Also some reconciliation oil.

I was planning on setting the light while I talk with her on the phone. Hopefully she'll see that it was unnecessary to give that certain info on the form and take it off for me.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi nutter,

It seems to me that in this situation you might want to take a softer touch and use Mercury and Influence to convince your doctor why this information may not be necessary. Perhaps this will open the road for a conversation which will convince her not to include that information on the form?

Also, reading your other post it may not be a bad idea to petition St. Peter who is an excellent saint to petition for road-opening purposes.

Hope his helps!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:36 am

Hi nutter,

I've merged all your posts on this subject into the same thread so that we can all keep track of the evolution and context of your situation in one place and therefore give you the best possible advice.

Duchess has give you some excellent advice. You'll find links on the products and work described below:
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
saint-peter-spiritual-supplies-question ... 5027b673f9

Finally, although you don't have any Road Opener oil, you could consider having MISC back your work with a Road Opener Vigil burn on their altar:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html
Aura Laforest

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:44 pm

I recently started getting into hoodoo and some days I feel extremely optimistic about everything, like the whole world is working for me and I've made the right decision and everything will start working in my favor, then other days I feel the exact opposite. It's such a taxing emotional thing, and it truly gets in the way of any work I want to do because I let the negativity take over. What can I do to clear this negativity away from me so I can continue on my current path, which in the long run has made me much happier than anything I've ever done before.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 am

I would recommend getting a reading first from a member of AIRR to see what the source of the negativity is.

Start with doing a run of spiritual baths, 3, 7, or 9 is traditional depending on the severity of the case. I think Van Van would be great in your situation as it clears out evil and opens the way for new opportunities. http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-van-van.html

Here are instructions on how to conduct a spiritual bath. http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Also, cleanse your home top to bottom back to front with Chinese Wash http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html. This stuff is amazing and will clear out any negativity residing in your home.

Once you are done with that, set up some protection in case the negativity is coming from an outside source. Fiery wall spiritual supplies are a personal favorite of mine and i think they will serve you well. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care and good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:16 am

Morgana, I like J-Mo's advice. I'd just add some King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity to that work -- either blend it right in with your Van Van or alternate the two.

I've noticed over the years that folks learn bad habits from bad luck. This is why affirmative prayer and positive thinking were developed. Lucky Mojo has some classic books on the subject. I know Miss cat is particularly fond of Mikhail Strabo's The Magical Formula for Successful Prayer, but I don't see it at http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html. Call the shop; I'd be very surprised if they had stopped carrying it.

You might also check out books by old-time New Thought writers like William Walker Atkinson and Wallace Wattles.

When I came to affirmations and New Thought after decades of timidity and what's-the-use thinking, though, I felt awkward and overcautious. I have since found one modern writer who has been through the mill and written some wonderful articles about how to dismantle the pessimism that feeds bad luck -- but he wouldn't call himself a spiritual writer at all. His name is John Cheese and he has written (online) articles like "5 Reasons Lying Sometimes Seems Like the Best Option," "The 5 Stupidest Habits You Develop Growing Up Poor," and "5 Tips for Awkward People Looking to Make New Friends." Short, readable, and packed with wisdom -- very useful for filling in the potholes on the road to positive thinking.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Thank you very much. I'll be sure to look into all of these things. I really think a reading and a spiritual bath would be very beneficial to me. It just becomes very frustrating to feel very positive and then it all shuts down.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello,

Lucky mojo has a new line of products: Blockbuster.

This can remove obstacles from your life. And then you can follow this spell with a road opening spell.

I've used it may times and I am THRILLED with the results.

Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

You will love it!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:01 am

I was blocked for years and took a lot of work to move forward. What helped, I think, is petitioning St-Peter to open your roads. It worked for me and I am very, VERY grateful. I am still not in the place/position I want to be, but I am not feeling any longer as being "boxed" and unable to move forward. I've used road opener and St-Peter candles and oils with the petition. Hope it helps.

Thank you, St-Peter, for opening the roads for me!

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:16 am

I have been working several different angles with my situation and despite it all, my husband will be moving out and to another state in three days. We are on mostly good terms right now, and in a last ditch effort to make some kind of headway, I asked him to consent to a spell to clear the blockages and see if a path can be made for us to work things out. To my surprise (and probably only because he wants to shut me up) he consented - despite the fact that he doesn't believe in magic (anymore) or think there is hope. He is even willingly giving me his personal concerns! I have some I was saving (been collecting hair off of his pillow every morning), but I figured since he was being so agreeable, asking for some wouldn't hurt.

I want to do a Blockbuster, or Road Opening spell and since he will be back in about two weeks to help me move to a new apartment, I probably have time to order what I need and plan the spell before then. I have a lot of research to do here on the forums, and most likely will have a consultation for this spell. I'll also be taking full advantage of the candle services of MISC to augment this.

My questions are these:

He has said that he will light a candle that I have prepared and dressed and say a prayer or Psalm I choose. (I'm thinking Psalm 65) He has even said he may do so with me if I am ready to begin while he is here, he hasn't decided for sure. Is this a good idea? Could his non-belief and doubt muck things up, or is this consent and potential participation a positive I should definitely exploit?

I really would like to do something with Blockbuster supplies, as there are old and deeply ingrained issues in us both, and I am certain something forceful is needed to shake it loose. Miss Aida mentioned in reply to a post I made about using Blockbuster in another way (doll baby and skull candle) that it might not be a good idea to use it on him until I knew the full extent and I hold her advice in very high regard. But, as it is now with his consent, I'm not trying to work something solely on him and if I have a very clear intent for this, I think a Blockbuster working could be a go. Am I right? I am thinking even starting with the blockbuster and then doing road opener and perhaps something like return to me or healing work is the way to go. There are very few quick fixes in life, and there is definitely not one to be had here.

Thank you in advance for any input, as always I am very grateful for this forum and the people on it.

Venusblue

Saturnus

Unread post by Saturnus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:41 am

Hello im not sure if this is the right place but here goes, in short i was advised to use a road opener candle as im desperate to move out and London aint cheap, i have been burning this candle since monday and although my room spells lovely i can help but worry that the glass is black the candle flame is dancing and hasnt stopped but the glass is still black the flame is not out yet but im still worried, also would there be a clash is you are burning 2 candles in different parts of the house, im burning my road opener in my bedroom and my mum is burning red candles for her step son who has a court case and has been tod to keep burning them till the trial ends question is could that hinder what im trying to do spell wise which is comp;ety different.

Thanks

Lizzie

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi Lizzie,
Your mother's candle burning shouldn't affect your own work. For the black glass, it isn't usually good news but do see how the burn finishes before drawing conclusions. You'll find more on that in the informational thread and pages devoted to candle divination here: candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html & here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

venusblue,
Your choice of Psalm is great for pure Road Opening, but given your case, working with the Song of Solomon may also be well advised. Do get a consultation to help guide and develop the work you'll do, and do work with your husband if he's amenable to it as it is a form of contact and a joint activity.
For the work itself, although block-buster will help get rid of blockages, look at the imagery: dynamite. Are you ready for things to blow? Can you deal with that type of road opening? Sometimes exposing the wounds so dramatically when they are that deep and ingrained does more harm than good. Sometimes it's more the slow and steady type of soft road opening that works best, combined with LOTS of healing and soothing work.
Aura Laforest

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:12 am

aura wrote:
venusblue,
Your choice of Psalm is great for pure Road Opening, but given your case, working with the Song of Solomon may also be well advised. Do get a consultation to help guide and develop the work you'll do, and do work with your husband if he's amenable to it as it is a form of contact and a joint activity.
Thanks. I had a hunch it would be advantageous, god to know I was on the right track. Unfortunately the order most likely will not arrive before he's to return but he may do it on his own if I send the supplies.

For the work itself, although block-buster will help get rid of blockages, look at the imagery: dynamite. Are you ready for things to blow? Can you deal with that type of road opening? Sometimes exposing the wounds so dramatically when they are that deep and ingrained does more harm than good. Sometimes it's more the slow and steady type of soft road opening that works best, combined with LOTS of healing and soothing work.[/quote]

The short answer here is yes. Despite his nonbelief, I also made sure my husband was aware of this eventuality as well. My gut instinct is that it is better to have these things in the open than to continue to have it fester. I'll spare you the gory details, but in this case out is a far sight better than in. I am not undertaking this lightly, I assure you. I do understand the implications and appreciate what you're saying but I've meditated on it and have used my pendulum to divine an answer and I feel it's a good idea. I will ask my reader as well, to be sure as I know my own divination could be clouded by my investment in the answer. I have absolutely made sure that my follow up workings will include healing and soothing work. I appreciate your response very much and sincerely thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, venusblue,

I am a little lost here with these posts.

I didn't see Aura answer your last query but you have quoted her as if she had.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Go ahead with your blockbuster now.

Definitely

Gosh, I am so sorry to read all of this. Was praying that it wouldn't happen....
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:10 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, venusblue,

I am a little lost here with these posts.

I didn't see Aura answer your last query but you have quoted her as if she had.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Go ahead with your blockbuster now.

Definitely

Gosh, I am so sorry to read all of this. Was praying that it wouldn't happen....
Miss Aida,

I messed up the formatting on the second half of aura's quote so some of her response isn't highlighted.

I will proceed with the blockbuster as soon as the supplies are here, thank you. I just wish I had ordered them sooner, esp the tranquility and healing supplies. Between him being gone and the wait, it's going to be a tough time the next few weeks. Thank you for your kind.words, as well.

Venusblue

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello!

I have a (dumb) question regarding this blockbuster spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I'm wondering if the candle preparation is supposed to take place pre-dawn and the bath at dawn? Or, in a spell of this sort, is it not necessarily a bath to be taken at dawn? I don't want to do it wrong.

Thanks,

Cassandra
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi Cassandra,

This would be a good bath to take at dawn. All of the bath and candle prep would be pre-dawn in that case.
Aura Laforest

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:48 am

Thanks so much Aura!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”