• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Re: Which candles to use for Writer's Block

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 pm

For artwork I'd work with Crown of Success and Venus and Moon products. The combination of these three would help you succeed in whatever you attempt while stimulating creativity and producing beauty.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Which candles to use for Writer's Block

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 am

I would do some road opener work and then work with Master Products and master root. So that you can master your craft again. You can also do a crossroad ritual. Master products is not only for mastering other people but also good for being a master of what you do and mastering a new skill.
Since you now can't execute the ideas you have in the manner you strive for, this formula would be excellent for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html
To begin this work with road opener will help clear away whatever is blocking your creativity and lift you towards new possibilities.
Miss Ida Lundin

Helping husband get out of his own way

Unread postby Issotta » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 am

Hi Everyone,
I thought people here might have some good ideas for me. My husband has gone through a whole bunch of transitions in the last few years, including marrying me, having a couple more children, completing a military deployment and now has been home from Iraq for more than two years. He isn't sure what to do with his life, is in quite a rut and isn't the kind of personality that tolerates this very well. He's generally spinning his wheels. He has all the freedom to go back to school, get a part time job, or both. He is getting counseling, taking a medication that he really really needed, so he's doing the right things in the practical realm. He just needs a fire lit under him to regain his passion for life again.

I did several different readings around this issue to see if he's under some kind of oppression and I'm getting no....he's really pretty much oppressing himself. Any suggestions for some kind of work I could do for him? He is semi-ambiguous about what he does or doesn't believe about spiritual things. Therefore, I am unsure how much of it he would participate in on his own behalf but he is tolerant of his wife's "ways" and may try some baths, or candles or whatever, if I asked him to. He gets a little bit defensive when discussing his "rut" so I try to handle the topic sensitively. If he's resistant or feeling embarassed, I can certainly work on my own on his behalf. Any recommendations?
Issotta

Re: Helping husband get out of his own way

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 am

The obvious candidates are Blessing, King Solomon Wisdom, and Crucible of Courage to start off with. Cast Off Evil might also be useful. You might even want to start with that.

You don't need his participation or even his permission to do effective work, any more than the sun needs his permission to light his way. Just google "sneaky tricks site:luckymojo.com" and you'll learn much. Most commonly used for love and fidelity work, but these methods can be adapted for folks who need help and don't know it.

Don't forget, many (but not all) conjure herbs are edible; you can pray as you cook!

Oh, and to "light a fire under him", ginger is the classic hot-and-sweet herb to heat up positive work.

You can also have a rootworker burning candles or working a doll baby on your husband's behalf.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Helping husband get out of his own way

Unread postby Issotta » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 am

This is very helpful! Yeah, I have worked for him without him knowing it before and will do so again if necessary. I will float the idea out there and if he seems interested, it might be therapeutic for him to take ownership of his life by participating. If not, I'll go for it on my own.

I never seem to think about deploying in food (duh) and thanks for the advice about the ginger!

I do make some herbal preparations of my own but I think I might pick up a couple from Lucky Mojo that you suggested. I'll also review the sneaky tricks advice for new and interesting ways to work with stealth. :)
Issotta

Running into blockages, and out of $!

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 am

Well, some folks may know that I have been working towards moving back to my home state and getting out of this hell that my family and I are currently in. I consulted a worker from AIRR, who gave me a really good reading and advice on what steps I should take to help manifest my goal. I bought some LM supplies, and created a spell on a dedicated altar based on the rootworkers advice. Naturally I started the ritual with a LM Road Opener candle. Its not going well.... the top two inches are dark and sooty. Its cleared as its burned down, but while the rest of the candle is clear, the top is getting darker and darker. The candle is almost finished burning after only 3 days.

It hasn't all been bad. After telling my family back east that I was trying to come home, my middle sister offered to let my family stay with her for a month or so to get back on our feet. We aren't close, so it was totally a shock. The catch is, my husband has to have a job first before she will let us move in, because she can't afford to feed us as well as the added utility costs and all. I understand that, and I feel it is reasonable. I fear that that is where the blockages indicated by the sooty Road Opener candle come in.

I know what is usually called for when there are blockages like this -- Uncrossing work and cleansing work. But i'm running out of cash to buy more supplies, and the more I spend now the less I have to actually GET home (gas, food, etc.) and i'm unsure because the rootworker I consulted never said I was crossed. I don't want to freak out over something that i'm reading into too much. But I'm under pressure to act because the longer I stay here in my current state, the more money its going to cost me that I have saved for going home. Another months rent, utilities, food, and gas prices going up, up up. Not to mention that trying to load a moving truck in AZ in June or later when its 100+ is just pure hell.

I have a few LM supplies left and i'm hoping that I can use them somehow to help clear this without going broke. Can anyone help?
rhiannonwales

Re: Running into blockages, and out of $!

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 pm

I don´t understand. You said you started the ritual with a Road Opener and the candle just finished. Does this mean there is more to be done in the ritual you were prescribed? Then you are saying you got movement already from your sisters side.
So, you got this even before the candle was finished? And now you are in panic?

The fast movement shows you have the gift, but lack the experience since you are making the novice misstake of destruction by lack of patience and trust. And perhaps by a lacking skill in candle divinatíon. :-)
I´d say, go with what reality shows you in terms of movement and result and not by your own divination.

To be able to give further suggestions it would be helpful if you list the LM products you got left.
But don´t go beserk on spellcasting in a panic, now when you had such nice movement in such a short time.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Sorry for the confusion, Dr. Johannes.

Yes I am new to hoodoo, and it shows i guess. LOL. I was involved for many years in another magical tradition that was more heavy on religious rituals, and indirect manipulation. So I guess the more direct approach that hoodoo has is harder for me to wrap my head around due to being new.

I got very nervous about the sooty candle, because everything I have read thus far seems to point to it being a bad sign for your work, and although there has been some movement, there has also been a past history of small steps forward followed by giant leaps backward. Of course this may be my own self doubt sabotaging things too. :/

The spell itself is ongoing. I'm feeding it daily and will supplement with the vigil candles periodically. I planned to follow Road Opener with Steady Work. I didn't know if maybe I should do something else between after I saw the sooty candle. Honestly I feel a little sheepish now seeing in writing how little time has really passed. Wanting to go home so badly has made me a little impatient.

What I have left over from the spell and just from prior work in general:

LM Green 4 in. candles
LM Black 4 in. candles
a small amount of LM Money drawing oil
4 in. Orange candles
4 in. White candles
4 in. purple candles
Alkanet
Alfalfa
Bayberry Bark
Gravel Root
Cinnamon
Hyssop
Hi John root chips
Blue Flag
Black Salt
Florida Water
Sage

I think I need to go for a walk and clear my head a little and calm down.
rhiannonwales

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Florida Water is a great cleansing agent. Cleanse yourself and your area. You can also do this with Salt. Remember that rootwork should be done in a calm confident manner. Even if a candle burns down black be determined to overcome. Simply cleanse, repeate, and forge ahead.

If your continue to have blockages then talk to your reader once more, but from the looks of it things are looking positive with the fact that you already have a place to stay. Stay positive!

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:51 am

Well, folk magic is just plain simpler than "High Magic" and it takes time to learn how to think in very simple terms when having had a head wrapped in complicated esotheric connections and God knows what. :-)

Good you hear that you understood that the candle will show your OWN messing around with an ongoing spell as well. Lesson learned.
Now carefully wipe the black mess off the candle glass, pour some Florida water on it along with a prayer that this trouble shall go away and shatter with the wind. Then take the clot and faten it to a little stick and go up on a hill. Place the stick in the ground or in a tree, so that the cloth can blow a bit in the wind. Leave and do not look back.

It seems you have more than you need to cast many spells. But for now, just relax. Your spell is working. The next thing you need to learn is the importance of wrapping things up and letting go. Once you are out of that place the HC course can teach you these things.

//Dr. Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Invite sparkle and excitement plus friendship

Unread postby Seren » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Hello all

I have looked in the forum/catalogue for ideas but would welcome some clarification.

I want to bring new energies into my life, excitement and a sense of moving forward. Currently I feel stuck in a rut in almost every aspect, hobbies, work, romance, family, spiritually, sexually and feel that I am not progressing and it's frustrating. I do not know where to start or how to invite some sparkle.

I am in a relationship and although this person adores me, is very supportive (I have been ill recently) and I do care lots for them, there is not the spark there or passion and never really has been. I do not necessarily know if my I want a new relationship, or even if I want to ignite the fire in this existing relationship but I know I want to attract sparkle and eergy into my life generally.

I have started an activity and a new person has come into my life over the last couple of months and we have often talked a little after the activity and I find her a very inspiring and uplifting individual and I think we have quite a bit in common. I would like to ignite a friendship and get to know her better. I am attracted to her sexually although not certain whether that would be returned. I have seen the lavender love spell but am not sure whether this is for friendship as well as love?

Your help is appreciated.
Seren

Re: Invite sparkle and excitement plus friendship

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Check out the following:

Uncrossing Products and Chinese Wash - to remove things that might block your ways and cleanse you from old crap.
Road Opening - To further remove blockages.
Honey Jar Spells - to spark friendship, kindness etc.

Feeling shut off and lacking passion is often a sign of being in the need of a spiritual cleansing.
Best way of action is to get a reading from avaliable AIRR members and get some insights ito your situation and the way to remedy your condition.

Lavender Love can be used for friendship, but be specific when praying if you do not want more than that.

//Dr. Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Just an update:

We have had some major movement, not in the way I had expected, but sometimes life gives us what we need, not what we think we need.

We are leaving Arizona May 1st. We haven't been offered any jobs, but we have been offered some job training in our home state of New Jersey, and an unexpected amount of cash came in that makes it not absolutely imperative that we have jobs immediately. We aren't rich but its enough to get by for a few months while we settle in and complete the courses.

Perseverance and focus pays off. Thanks Lucky Mojo! Now time to work on some safe travel conjures......
rhiannonwales

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Very good job! You've worked a successful and good conjure.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Losing Everything / Crashed and Burned

Unread postby marilynh03 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 pm

I have crashed and burned and I need help with several major issues in my life;

1. My finances/housing: I am being evicted out of my apartment and don't have the money to turn that around. My money is going out of my hand B4 I get it, I need money to get back on track financially, I can't keep going like this. I have no money and everything is crashing and I am soo ready to disappear of the face of the earth!

2. My kids are wearing me down. I need my kids to either help me or leave me alone without being mad at me (they are grown).My children who ave literally been my life for the past 28 years are mad because I am trying to back up and let them live their life and I try to have a life of my own.

3. My Ex who broke up with me 2 months ago; I am heartbroken and I have wasted money with pychics -- one saying he is gone, others saying he loves you and he is coming back, and another says if you move out of the apartment he wont come back at all. I can't even afford a reading because I am BROKE!

I was told to come to this site that maybe someone can assist/help me!
marilynh03

Re: Losing Everything / Crashed and Burned

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:40 pm

1) I cannot help this. You have waited to long. You don't tell us about your job situation. I feel bad for you, but can do nothing other than pray for you at this point. What we do here is make spiritual supplies for folks, but with no money to buy them, well, there'd be no point in my telling you what to buy. We do offer some pro bono (free) conjure services through my church, but mainly for job getting -- for folks who are working at their end for change and improvement.

2) Don't change the way you used to be with your kids in an attempt to "grow them up." Keep patiently presenting the same loving ways you always used to show them. Just because they are grown, they don't love you less or need you less. Light a white candle, pray for their love. Call them. Have the Bible open to Psalms 133. Read that Psalm aloud to yourself before phoning. Here it is, if you don't have a Bible in the home:

Psalms 133

[1] Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
[2] It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
[3] As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

3.) I'll give you a free reading on that. He's gone. The psychic who told you that was the honest one. The others were after your money, trying to sell you spell casting that will not help. Trust me, if he knows that you are facing eviction and he is not there to help, he's gone. Mending a break-up is always possible, but i have a feeling that deep inside your heart, you know a man who bails on you when you are about to be evicted is not the right one for you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Losing Everything / Crashed and Burned

Unread postby buzzbabe » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:44 pm

I've nearly turned my finances around for the better by reading the 4th Psalms three times before sunrise. I do this with a lite white candle, some Abramelin oil from LM, and frankinense burning. Check this forum Psalms that might help your situation as they do work
buzzbabe

New Car in 1 month........

Unread postby hapinys » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

Good morning everyone.... I am going to Carmax in ONE month (Sep 17-18) to search and pick out a car.....problem is....i need a little help.

Now, I plan to start my spell work on Aug 28 (new moon-waning-full moon) and work it for 3 weeks. I plan to have LM light candles for me (which was VERY successful on a previous spell). I was thinking to have LM light a Road opener and Fast Luck. I wanted to order a kit but I dont think ill have it in enough time also if i did have the time which kit would i get?? I may however be able to put some things together that Ive already ordered from LM, (Crown of success oil, fast luck oil, road opener oil, road opener sachet pdr). I also have a couple of vigils (solid colors, orange, red, yellow, etc.) I may be able to get some herbs from LM faster then the actual kit - and I need to order and prepare to start my work...
Please...any and all suggestions - I NEED A CAR BADLY!!! :|

Thx yall.
hapinys

Re: New Car in 1 month........

Unread postby DelArca » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 am

Make sure you do money drawing work along with everything else, so that you will have the cash you need to get the car, registration, insurance etc.

I started working on getting another car in April and made the purchase in July . . . so it took 3 months for me. It probably could have happened earlier, but I was waiting on a really great deal. Good luck.
DelArca

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:15 pm

I would also get a picture of a car, or if you already have a make and model of one in mind, print off a picture or get an advertised picture of it and put it on your alter or space where you are doing the work for this. I have had success with putting pictures of things I desire under a lodestone and feeding it, but I did this as the lodestone spell. You can also light a lodestone vigil candle from Miss Cat's shop and do the same thing or call the team and ask them to do one for you.

Get a little cheapy toy car from the dollar store or arts and craft store to help visualize and place it on the alter as well. Oh and I forgot to add, if this is a dire and urgent need, you may also want to petition St. Expedite for his assistance.
mommystwin27

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Excellent advice mommystwin27, I hope the original poster has accomplished his goal; he posted August 18th. Still your post is good for those with similar interest.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:34 pm

I definitely agree with Mommystwin27.

Another great thing is to get a black candle. I would write everything that stands in my way so...poor credit, poor selection, not enough $, high interest rate, etc. Basically anything that would stop you from getting the car you want.

I would dress this candle with banishing powder/ oil.

Then you are going to light an attraction candle or spell kit or a lodestone spell kit. Move the black candle further and further away from the attraction candle, then dispose of in a crossroads, or running water (i.e. River, stream, etc).

I would also get some money stay with me and money drawing goin as welll.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hapinys » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank u ALLLL soo much..... I will do this ASAP. : )
hapinys

School, Car, Road Opening, Spirituality, etc etc etc

Unread postby norrisara » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 am

I recently got divorced, I'm pushing 40 and I feel like I have been given a second chance at life. However, even with a second chance I feel like my feet are stuck in thick thick mud.

I deeply want to go back to school for the degree that I should have followed when I was fresh out of high school - but in order to do that I need major scholarships, grants, loans etc. and then I would need to be able to work a job so that I could still make ends meet plus cover gas, food, dog food and the funds needed to fix up my trailer. The school that I am looking into is over an hour away. So, on top of everything else I would need a new car - mine is a 1996 and the old girl is starting to show her age rapidly...not sure if I really trust her on the interstate several days a week. And because of the divorce and past money problems (which that is a recurring issue) my credit is in the drink - I'm trying to rebuild it; but I'm hitting walls there too.

I can see the life I deeply want for myself; but like I said - I'm somehow stuck and nothing seems to work or go right. And this includes my Spirituality. I have major blocks. I want so much to have a working relationship with the Nature Spirits, the Divine, herbs and roots, spell casting, etc - but I just can't seem to push through with that or anything. Also, I am scared. I currently work 54 hours a week and admit the money is good; but hate it. I'm scared to let go and trust. Also, I was told by a psychic (this one was real) that I need to focus on my art and yoga as it would start opening internal and external doors for me - but I just can't seem to get motivated or inspired to do my art or yoga and I do have not the extra funds right now to buy the supplies or attend classes.

And to top everything off - I want to stay friends with my ex (like we are now); but I really want the love of his to walk into his life and for him to find the woman he's going to be happy with for the rest of his life. I just want him to be happy. In other words - stop hoping that we are going to get remarried. And I admit I have found someone my heart is drawn to - but he is in another country and we have actually never met face to face. I want my heart either to stop aching for him or if we are meant to be something for things to start progressing in a positive way...he says one things and then does another...I can't trust; but heart pines. It's beyond frustrating as he is on my mind all day.

I hope I have given you enough info. I'm stuck, frustrated, wanting to succeed with this second chance in life - but at the moment I feel like I'm spinning my wheels.
norrisara

Re: School, Car, Road Opening, Spirituality, etc etc etc

Unread postby tag227 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 am

Hi Norrisara,

While I am not an expert -- I have been in your shoes before. So speaking from experience, when you've got so much going on, you need to take it step by step. I know it's frustrating, but it will get better. You can't learn to run without learning to crawl. Get my drift?

I would first see an expert practitioner if possible who can tell you what you need to do and not just what's going on. Cat has given me readings in the past, and so she would tell me to do some particular ritual to fix the situation. And as always, there needs to be a certain amount of cleansing done as well prior to the actual ritual. A good practitioner will give you all the steps, and in the long run, you're actually saving money and time because you are doing the rituals in a focused manner and not all over the place.

In terms of major blocks, I like to call on Ganesha to clear my roads. He's a very good at it! You can read up on Ganesha on the luckymojo website. As for the Yoga -- I am of Indian origin so I can be very truthful in saying that it is very powerful. Yoga helps to bring your mind and body to peace, and I would recommend starting that back up.

I hope this helps and best of luck!
tag227

My soul is hurting and I need answers!

Unread postby MarkiMark1776 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello Everyone!,

I've been having bad luck since May of 2010. My mom and sister simultaneously lost their jobs, and I was job hunting and because of the blow to their incomes, had to take lousy temp jobs to help all of us out. In these temp jobs, I have been sexual harassed, berated by supervisors, talked down to, and racially discriminated against. I tried complaining, but since I'm a temp, I have no rights to complain about to whatever company's HR department that I work for. And the temp agency I am working for doesn't seem to care at all. If I complain, I just won't be called for any assignments. My soul is hurting! My wallet is near empty again. I just started another temp assignment with this agency, and I'm still being disrespected in various ways (little things that may just break me and cause me to snap).

I ordered the uncrossing kit, and will begin the spell this weekend. But I really need to know why I am suffering. I've always had bad luck, but now it seems never ending. I have many obstacles and blockages as well. \

I need a reading but I'm afraid that most tarot readers/psychics in New York City are scam artist, plus money is an object since I just started this temp job on Monday. Any suggestions are deeply appreciated!
MarkiMark1776

Re: My soul is hurting and I need answers!

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 pm

MarkiMark615 wrote:I really need to know why I am suffering. I've always had bad luck, but now it seems never ending. I have many obstacles and blockages as well.

It could be a generational curse; it could be crappy stars you were born under; or just the world's yellow waxy buildup -- spiritual grime. We can't really tell in the scope of this thread.

I need a reading but I'm afraid that most tarot readers/psychics in New York City are scam artist,

That's why Miss Cat and her colleagues established the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers -- all certified and vetted as gifted, compassionate and ethical readers.

plus money is an object since I just started this temp job on Monday.

AIRR also operates the only charity of its kind: the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, which donates low-cost readings (like $10), rootwork and AIRR Care Packages of spiritual supplies to those in need.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 am

You can get a Yes/No reading from many AIRR readers for only $10. The Uncrossing Kit will be a good start, then use Steady Work, Boss Fix, Money Drawing, and Wealthy Way for your job and money situations.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:28 pm

You can also sign up for the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour Radio Show on this forum, and if you're one of the selected participants during the show on blog-talk radio, you'll be getting free advice from Miss Cat and ConjureMan Ali - both very gifted AIRR workers.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MarkiMark1776 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks so much everyone! I will definitely be doing the uncrossing kit this weekend. Is doing an uncrossing a once and for all type thing, or is it ongoing? If it's ongoing, how often should I be doing uncrossing spells? And I am looking into AIRR because I really do need some answers. This is a great forum! :D
MarkiMark1776

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 pm

MarkiMark615 wrote:Thanks so much everyone! I will definitely be doing the uncrossing kit this weekend. Is doing an uncrossing a once and for all type thing, or is it ongoing?

Well, the answer is Yes and No. The spell itself has a beginning and an end, but the kit includes a mojo bag which you carry with you and feed weekly. The spell is centered around of preparing the mojo bag :)

Also, the kit includes a bottle of Chinese Wash, and you are likely to have some left over for future spiritual house-cleaning.

Get some protection work done, too -- that'll keep out the nastiness so you don't have to uncross yourself so often.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MarkiMark1776 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:39 pm

One last question regarding the spell kit. It says it's best to do before dawn, however I live with my family, who will be suspicious if I leave my house in the early hours before sunrise. I live in a bad neighborhood. So I can awaken to do the actual "workings" before dawn. But I can't do those parts of the spell kit that requires me to leave the house before dawn or sunrise (I'm trying to not give too much away). Is it okay if I do those parts around 9 or 10am?
MarkiMark1776

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 pm

What time would you leave for work if you had a job? That's probably soon enough. Tell them you're going to check out a job lead ... which is true, indirectly.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MarkiMark1776 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:38 am

I would leave my house around 6:30am for my job. But since I'm beginning this spell on a Sunday, this will be tricky since most businesses are closed. I could probably leave my house after 8am. That time won't look too suspicious because the sun is out. That should be okay for the spell, right?
MarkiMark1776

Love, War and hell in-between (venting)

Unread postby avesophia » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:40 pm

I've been having a really hard time with life for such a long time now. I'm just going to write everything here, if ya'll don't mind. For some reason, I trust Lucky Mojo-ers. I kind of have to get all of this out right now. If you have suggestions for anything, I'll gladly take them. I want to do more spiritual work, but I'm so super busy...I know I should make time, and hopefully, this Halloween weekend I'll get back on that, for real this time. Here it goes, take it for what it is...

I have several problems going on, all of them messy, some of them my own doing.

1. I'm a military veteran and have been feeling horrible ever since I got back from war in 2004. To be honest, things haven't been going well since I joined the military. When I joined, I was homeless and living in the basements and couches of my teenaged friends (I was kicked out at 16 after my parents found out I had an abortion, something I've now come to peace with. ((pretty much))). I enlisted pretty much right after I turned 17, my mom enthusiastically signing the papers, but she wouldn't let me move back home. I've always been against war and violence and when I joined I knew I was giving up something very important; my freewill and freedom. At the time, I felt that my only two available paths were to continue being a drug addict-failure or join the military, get some money, clean up my act and never speak to my parents again (we were all very horrible to each other when I was a teenager).

So I join and figure that one day after I put in my time I can be "me" again. I go to war. I was violently sexually assaulted in the military. I saw death everywhere and was often afraid for my life. My life is totally changed. I've experienced sadness and anger on levels I've never thought possible. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and still struggle...I'm in school and stress myself out. If I don't get at least 4 hours of sleep I think of all the terrible things I've experienced and seen. I often feel this world has no hope and it's hard to separate from these feelings. I don't know what else to write about this, really, or how much it really has to do with anything but it's a big influence in my life.

2. I am still fixated on a boyfriend I had a few years ago. I did some really irresponsible love hoodoo on him, honey jars, writing our names in threes and crossed, etc. Nothing really that serious, I guess (was it?), but the relationship was bad the whole two years we were together. It was always hot and cold and he was physically, mentally and sexually abusive. I also had raging PTSD (way worse than now), wasn't getting any treatment and hadn't been diagnosed yet. He was horrible. I was horrible too (though I never tried to hurt him) I don't feel comfortable going into detail in this forum really, but he showed me he was a total monster.

I used to have these weird dreams about him as well, that he was standing at the foot of my bed and I would think he was really there before waking up. I wouldn't mention this, but recently I was told a story by a girl I know that her father told her; a woman had done some kind work on him and he used to have dreams that sounded just like mine, with her standing at the foot of his bed. He said he found hoodooish paraphanalia with his name/pictures.

I stopped seeing him in 2008. I still think about him...I don't want to be with him, but sometimes I think of "what could have been" or the fake ideal that I had of him (just like I did throughout our whole shitty relationship) and get really sad. I have only dated, very briefly (about a month) one guy since then. I sometimes feel like I'd like to reconcile with him, but we live in two different cities, very far away. I want to send him an email, but I'm afraid that if he doesn't respond at all, I'll feel horrible and get really angry. Most of the time, I'd just like to get over him and move on. I've never done any work to "reverse" any of the love-hoodoo I did, should I? What can I do?

3. I think someone in my hometown may have blocked me in some kind of way. I don't want to go into details right now, but it's a female who I was friends with at one time. I used to have weird dreams about her and her husband after I got drunk and told her some things that I thought were true about their relationship (and actually really really mean, even though they did eventually divorce). She's into magic and everytime I see her I feel like she'd like to send lazers from her eyes and rip me to shreds. We live in a small town and I'd like to reconcile with her, but I don't talk to her, really. I haven't lived here for a while and don't have a whole lot of friends here anymore, where she does. This makes me somewhat anxious when I go out to social functions. Is there any work I can do for this? Specifically, I'd like to unblock an blocks anybody else may have put on me.

4. Overall, for the first time in years, I'm starting to feel "like myself" again. I am confident, in school, getting good grades and enthusiastic about my future career. I get along really well with most people and enjoy being freindly and outgoing. But these three things keep coming back to mess with me. Is there anything I can do?
avesophia

Re: Love, War and hell in-between (venting)

Unread postby duchess » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:22 am

avesophia,

From reading your post, some uncrossing and then some healing work are both strongly indicated. Not only that, I have a sense with so much going on you should absolutely consult an AIRR member for guidance and perhaps some work on your behalf.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Some ideas to get you started: An uncrossing spell kit would be an important place to start to get some of the spiritual muck off.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

You could follow this with a cut and clear to rid yourself of your ties to your ex. A black walnut bath might also be a wise choice. The black walnut bath is particularly helpful in ridding oneself of spiritual ties to someone:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

You could follow this with some healing and blessing work. A series of healing baths and a healing mojo might be a nice choice. LM makes fantastic mojos.

I have soldiers in my family who have been where you have been so I have some understanding of the hardship. Above all take care of yourself and make sure you are getting the help you need. Sleep is critical for health and healing. I often annoint my forehead with blessing oil and sprinkle peace water around when I am having difficulty sleeping.

If you are comfortable working with saints, St. Michael Archangel could be a great choice for aid here. Not only is he the patron of soldiers, but he has some healing and restorative aspects and can help you get rid of harmful ties.

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

A consultation with an AIRR member, however, first and foremost!

Good luck!
duchess

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:16 am

Everything that duchess said, ditto :)

Plus, PLEASE get plugged into the PTSD resources at the Veterans Administration if you haven't already:

http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/where-to-get-help.asp

I am the daughter and granddaughter of veterans, and also as a nurse I see so many vets who suffer. I know the VA can be a huge pain in some cities but you deserve to get help and heal, especially after serving our country.

Lighting a candle for you,

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnalflower » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:57 am

Also St Dymphna can help with your ptsd. The healing sachet powders are wonderful! I love the warm calm feeling they give, I use mine with the tranquility sachet powders and hope to place an order for the oils soon. I haven't tried the blessing line yet but am hoping to order that soon as well, I would think that the 3 powders sprinkled on bed linens/pillow would help with sleep. I am an army wife and have seen/heard all to well the effects of ptsd, I agree the VA can be a hassle but keep with it until you get the help you need and deserve!! Blessings be with you and hang in there! Remember that even though you saw war...that you can and will do anything you put your mind to.(I keep myself reminded of that after being in the reserves albeit it was during peace time and my time was up not long after 9/11 and I got out when my time was up due to having 2 small children and a husband who was active air guard at that time who eventually went acive army.)
autumnalflower

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:55 pm

In addition to all the wonderful information look at the Black Walnut Bath. It can cut the ties to all the things in the past that keep you down; people, feelings, and hurts.

I wish you all the best and will be praying for you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Remove Dating Limits

Unread postby BerthaB » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:50 am

Hi! I'm really in need of some help? A few years ago I started dating out of my "norm", it wasn't planned it just happened! :) These un-normal relationships I've had with these men all ended on a bad note. But, I realized today while working every time I see men of these standards I treat them with a different attitude(extra nice). Plan and Simple...I've never been attracted to these type of men(for a reason) and I want to go back to the way it was!

Should I pursue Cut and Clear?
I love you Jesus!
BerthaB

Re: Remove Dating Limits

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey BerthaB,

To be completely honest, why would you need Cut and Clear? Are you out of a relationship that still has strinqs attached? You just have your type of men that you are attracted to, so to be clear on your specific situation....just use a COME TO ME Spell kit. You can use it to just attract a Unknown lover "out of the universe" per se. So i'd write down all the qualities you'd want in a man, [nice body, respectful, hardworkinq, loveable, sweet, shorthar, etc.] And then incorporate the spell....if you are endinq relationships on a bad note, just learn from your mistakes and don't make them no more. Move on with wisdom and knowledqe....

Just plain and simple.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Good Luck with your love quest,
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby trish76 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:06 pm

I would also suggest that if you are finding yourself consistently drawn to men that are out of your "norm" and having things go sour, you may want to consider throwing in some Clarity and King Solomon wisdom work on yourself beforehand to make sure that you are clear about what you really want.

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Actually a Cut and Clear can absolutely benefit you. It isn't just about cutting ties with a bad love, but also with those bad characteristics in relationships. It removes the bad and draws in what is ideal for you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Help for creative diva seeking to not be homeless.

Unread postby Crafty_Goddess » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 am

My life is needing a change but I'm unclear at the direction to go in.

2 years ago I basically became homeless. I was desperately in need of a place to live as my mother and I were forced to leave our home due to foreclosure. I was at the end of my rope and had almost lost hope.

Thankfully I found a solution to my worries. I was able to arrange a way to stay with friends and family without them having to violate their rental agreements by having me live with them permanently. It was at first a temporary solution which unfortunately has become my only option for a while now.

I've found myself stuck in a rut. I've looked for work regularly and also sought out possible work/housing exchanges but nothing seems to be able to pan out. I feel stuck in this routine of moving from place to place regularly which seems to be adding to my inability to find regular (daytime) work.

I've been seeking work exchange for a place to stay but it always seems that there is one thing that makes it not work. I'm willing to bend a lot to get a place to stay but I'm just not finding the place that is right for me or that I am right for.

I'm able to provide some support for myself through selling my handmade goods and doing seamstress work. I have little requirements for upkeep. I'm mostly just seeking a space for myself and my creativity to flourish.

What I am seeking here is a way to free up my energy and allow myself to hone in on the path I need to follow to find my niche'.
Crafty_Goddess

Re: Help for creative diva seeking to not be homeless.

Unread postby candis » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 pm

You can start out by doing a 13 herb bath cleansing, then perform van-van spell-kit to turn your luck around, also you can add Road opener to open new paths for you. Finally, do some drawing work to pull the things you want into your life. Such as Money (Money drawing candles, spell kit, etc), Prosperity for your business ventures. Finally, add in some protection work.

Good Lluck

Candis
candis

Re: Help for creative diva seeking to not be homeless.

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Wishing spell?

Unread postby CuriousKate » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 am

I'm not really sure if this goes here, but

1) Are there any wishing spells in Hoodoo?

2) Are there any spells that can compel someone to do what you want?

3) Are there any that can return a lost love or passion for someone?

4) Are there any that can return a lost love or passion for something?
CuriousKate

Re: Wishing spell?

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:00 am

1) You can get seven Mojo Beans and make an odd number of wishes, carry them in your pocket for 7 days, then on the 8th day throw all the beans in a river.

http://www.herb-magic.com/mojo-beans.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee

For the others, see other, relevant areas of the Forum.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 am

2) There are several formulas for getting people to do what you want such as Commanding, Controlling, Compelling, and Essence of Bendover. It depends on the situation as to what is appropriate. See the appropriate area of the Forum.

3) There are also products for reconciliation and love. See the appropriate area of the Forum.

I suggest that you either be more specific about what you are attempting, or look over the Lucky Mojo Catalog. Every product has description of its purpose.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriousKate » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Alright.

To be more specific I have lost all interest in writing, a passion that I have had for eleven years. I suppose that I have become burnt out in my craft and no longer enjoy it. However I am terribly depressed without it and am continuously lingering on the subject. I don't feel like myself without this hobby. Without it I feel like nothing more than an empty shell. I was searching for ways to bring that fire, love and passion that I had before back but I haven't found one as of yet and this has only served to depress me even more than I already was. So as a last resort, I thought that I'd ask here.

I have heard that your love of a hobby comes back on its own over a length of time but I do not want to wait weeks, months nor even years for my passion of the written word to return. There are spells for regaining love for people, there are spells to make someone love you or take an interest in you, there are spells to regain passion in a relationship. So there has to be a spell or a way to regain passion, love and perhaps even fun in an art form or hobby. I'm not the type of girl to give up on something, especially not something that I have spent eleven years of my life doing.

Do you think going to the crossroads and making a pact with the black man could help me? I know that he is wonderful for learning skills and the like, but can he renew my fire and passion for a craft?

Can someone please help me?
CuriousKate

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

CuriousKate,

1) Wishing spells are in this section.

2) Compelling spells will be found here:
Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-domination,-controlling,-compelling,-coercion-f59.html

3) Lost love spells will be found here:
Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-love,-romance,-marriage,-reconciliation-f35.html

4) "Making a pact with the black man" sounds like a conflation of the crossroads ritual found in African American lore with some form of Faustian Satanism. That does not sound very appealing to me. However, your terminology aside, sure, take your prefered form of writing down to the crossroads (paper and pen, laptop, whatever) and write there for nine Sundays before sun-rise. Read more here:
http://luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
and here
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/The_Crossroads
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby CuriousKate » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Thank you, Catherine! I would do almost anything to get my love of writing back! As I stated before, it is a part of me and it's a very important part that I honestly need!
CuriousKate

Unread postby hapinys » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Is there anyplace else to throw the beans besides a river? By where I am in Miami, I have lots of beaches, man made lakes and alligator infested everglades......any suggestions??
Thx
hapinys

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am

I used to live in Florida and know what you're talking about :) Find a canal; it flows to the ocean naturally. Toss the beans in there over your left shoulder while stating the wishes you made, walk away and don't look back.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hapinys » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Ok Thx Mary Bee,
I will be googling canals in my area. Crossing my fingers : ).
hapinys

Anxious to Start Cleansing & Road Block Work But Need Help!

Unread postby sweet81pea » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:39 am

Hi I recently had a reading with to see if I had any curses on me and was told no but that I needed to start some cleansing for spiritual buildup and something to remove road blockages. I am anxious to start the process but don't know what to order from LM. Like with the cleansing, do I just order one pack of 13 herb bath or would it be better for me to order enough to do it for 13 days. Then do I need to get a chinese wash for my apt.? The only thing I know for certain is I want to order some Van Van or road opener oil. I've also looked at the money drawing spell kit but am a little nervous to try that. Thanks for any help you all can provide.
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick service!
Thank you Saint Michael for your constant protection!
sweet81pea

Re: Anxious to Start Cleansing & Road Block Work But Need Help!

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi there:

For an all-in-one type solution, you can order an Uncrossing Kit or a Van Van Kit. Both those kits will contain all the supplies you need to cleanse you spiritually and Chinese Wash to clean your home.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Anxious to Start Cleansing & Road Block Work But Need Help!

Unread postby sweet81pea » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Thank you Mary Bee, you always give great advice and blessings to you.
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick service!
Thank you Saint Michael for your constant protection!
sweet81pea

Re: After cleansing negativity, how to open up to the positive

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm

melissa_taylor1242, I have merged your posts because it seems very similar in nature. Have you tried any of the suggestions in previous posts?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: After cleansing negativity, how to open up to the positive

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Melissa, I'd try a love candle with a petition to love yourself. I suffer from an extremely cruel perfectionistic streak, and much of those feelings stem from a place of not loving myself enough. In other words, you think that you're unworthy and low because of your (perceived) faults and imperfections, and are therefore unlovable. Soooo...do some love spell work with you as the recipient.

(And, er, I'll be doing the same thing, now that I thought of it. Heh.)
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!
blackstar1978

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes