• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread postby bleuskyye » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:56 pm

I've been cleansed and protected but my life has yet to be restored due to the hex I was under. I'm ready to get my life moving forward! I'm a single mom and a student. I have no boyfriends and lovers are few and far in between. I have little money and much debt. I am very talented but I also have writer's block! I'm also trying to lose weight.

I want to make more money but not work long hours at dead-end jobs, fail my classes, or stick my kids with other people. I would like to make money using my talents, writing and singing.

I need to more money for school, grants and scholarships but I need to improve my grades. I want a boyfriend/lover/partner to help with love, life, family, and finances.

I need the basic material things in life for myself and my kids that others seem to have not problem obtaining.

I'm thinking about using Dr. K's money spell but i fear the outcome of working 3 jobs for money instead of being content and making money. As for everything else, I don't know where to start! There's so much I need and want. HELP!
bleuskyye

Re: Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:27 am

First of all....CALM DOWN. I think that the more you act out of your mind and in a state of hysteria it only attracts more hysteria. I think that when someone puts a hex on you...you need to cleanse yourself, your money, love life, family members, etc routinely. As someone that has put a hex on someone, especially someone that has pissed me off, I am probably going to be doing it more than once. With that said, you need to cleanse regularly.

Next, PROTECTION! No point in cleanse yourself if you aren't protecting yourself. Its like washing your car, in a dust storm. The dirt is just going to come back. So you need to do a firey wall of protection spell, or work with a deity ,or saint (saint archangel Michael in this case), and say there novena every week or day. If you know who put this hex on you, you can do a reversal candle regularly so that it reverse whatever negativity they are doing back to them, and anyone they have hired to do work on you. Also, you might want to consider putting them, and anyone that helps them into a mirror box (this is somewhere on lucky mojo's website google that)

When conducting spells, you cannot be fearful of the outcome. If you are then you probably shouldn't be using or asking help of this forum. Once you get get over your fear, then you will be able to receive the benefits of spells, you are are just working against yourself, or anyone that does spells for you. HAVE SOME FAITH in your spell work, and be confident that it will work. Believe me it will work if you are willing to be put in the work.

Also, priorities. You have children to provide for so at this point you need to find a job that is going to make you more money, but you said you need to improve your grades. Burn a john the conqueror candle, and or master candle to help master and learn the material that you are learning. In terms of a job, we have to be realistic because in this economy I am not sure that you are going to make much money writing or singing so you should probably change your objective to finding a good paying job to help provide for your children. A steady work candle would be great for this.

Then you probably want to work on bring in a new lover, but you need to be realistic. A new lover is not the solution to fix your finances, family issues, life issues that you have. You can be just a miserable with a lover, and he is probably not going to solve all your problems.

So like a I said, research how to remove all jinxes from your life, then protect you, your children, your property, and cleanse you and these things regularly. Then research some fixed candles, mojo bags, and whatever else to get yourself back into shape.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Well, one thing at a time.

If you have been cleansed of a hex, then you must keep up your protection work. I would do Firey Wall of protection. After that, I would do some Van Van work to clear up your roads. Van Van is a good for this.

First, I am going to assume your children are your main priority right now, so you have to think about money. I would do Money Stay with Me, Attract Money to Me, and Wealthy Way.

Since you are a student, your schooling should come right after your children. Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom is good in this area.

Finally you get to love. You can do an Attraction Spell kit for this.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby bleuskyye » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Thanks Mary and Starinthesky7. I am looking for a second job but I'm not giving up on my entertainment goals. I have faith that I will attract a lover who is right for me. I can only solve my problems but at least with a lover, I won't be as miserable, ;) ;). And I will try to calm down and have faith in before doing any works. *BB
bleuskyye

Unread postby bleuskyye » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:22 pm

I also need to do a break-up spell to get away from the person who cursed me. You can pic your friends but you can't pick your family. Nothing good will come to me as long as I constantly see this person giving me the evil eye, knowing how much they want to do me harm. Is there a spell-kit to help me or the other person move away.
bleuskyye

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 pm

I would recommend Cut and Clear to sever all emotional ties with the person and Hot Foot work to drive them physically away from you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby divaluck » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:47 am

I have been told that there is a "major blockage" in front of me. Any ideas on how to either find out what that is or how to clear it?
divaluck

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:26 am

If you had a reading, the reader should answer your questions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby divaluck » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:45 am

I was told this by somebody who was going to do some root work for me. Do you mean a reading like a tarot reading? Would the card reader be able to tell me what the blockage is? I'm not sure what a "blockage" even means?
divaluck

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:02 am

Sounds a bit like a scam. I was once told by a rather famous rootworker that I was crossed by a woman at work - he's trying to sell some uncrossing work to me I guess. But when I went back to the worker I usually work with, he couldn't see anything like that.

I doubt if you really have such 'blockage' - you could be crossed/jinxed by someone else, but if you don't see how this could have happened, I wouldn't worry about it. Or like everyone else you'd have collected some emotional baggage as we go through life, and some 13 herb baths wouldn't hurt. If you really want to check, get a Tarot reading or some divination from one of these workers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
cabriellenil

Unread postby divaluck » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks for the info!
divaluck

Unread postby ablake » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Do you feel blocked?

Trust your intuition. Earlier this year I was told almost the same thing. Then the NON-AIRR reader told me that he could fix it ... for $300. My intuition told me to go elsewhere. This is how I found hoodoo.

Be Blessed!
ablake

Having a tough time in life

Unread postby DieFaust » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

There isn't a whole lot of specific things going on in my life, but as of the past couple of weeks I've just become lethargic. Things just don't seem right anymore, I feel like my connection to life is severed and I'm isolated. 2/14 was my birthday and also the start of the year of the tiger (which i am), i was hoping for a good year but since that day I've just been spiraling downward.
My mojo hand also lost the praying hands charm on it, not sure if that means anything, but where can i get another one?

My question is, what can i do to cleanse myself of these thoughts? perhaps get me to feel more optimistic about life or atleast get me to realize that this all isn't some sick joked played by God.

Thanks.
DieFaust

Re: Having a tough time in life

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:35 pm

I am sorry that you feel this way. If you have been feelings this way for a long time, I think you might want to get some help or just plain talk to someone. So feel free to perhaps attend a support group or see a therapist. Just having someone to talk to really helps.

I would recommend that you cleanse yourself with a 13 herb bath, do an uncrossing spell kit, or an egg cleansing (search the forum). These are some great ways to cleanse yourself. In addition, I would do a road opener, or a van van spell kit to help clear out all the bad stuff, and bring you in some positive energy.

If you feel comfortable, you might want to work with St. Dymphna.

I would recommend that you look at this link and see if it can be of any help.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox

As for the charm, im not sure where you can get it form, however I would call the shop, and find out if you can purchase one.

In addition, I would make sure you getting reading to be positive no one is jinxing you, or throwing stuff you way.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ablake » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 pm

DF -

Hi there. I do hope you soon feel better.

Have you given any thought to giving yourself an egg cleansing? I did one tonight. Once I broke against the tree I immediately felt much better.

Do you use condition oils? Perhaps using attraction oil to attract good things into your life may help.

Hope your case of the blues goes away....
ablake

Unread postby freegirl » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 pm

It sounds simplistic, but get some extra light-- it's amazing how powerful sunlight is-- and exercise. It's the last thing you want to do, but it helps. Make sure you're eating right, getting enough protein. It could be physical, and our subconscious will always look for "reasons" to be sad, but you might have a virus or something, too.

Try not to worry about a case of the blahs... that just feeds them. Do some uncrossing just in case you have an enemy jinxing you, and a spiritual candle.
freegirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Ablake. I love egg cleansings too. They make me feel better instantly. :)
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ablake » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Stars-

I also gave one to my boyfriend tonite because he's been feeling negative. He said he felt "lighter" and not so heavy. Plus, the pain in his neck went away.

For those that haven't tried one - they are easy to do and I believe they really work.
ablake

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:30 pm

A cleansing bath can go a long way. You can use the 13-herb bath or a good old fashioned salt bath. I'd follow up with an egg cleansing. Take an egg that is room temp and rub it down your body from head to do as you ask that all negativity and negativity be transferred into the egg. Toss the egg at a tree to dispose.

You might also consider working with John the Conqueror in your life. You can create a tonic out of its cousin Little John and drink that for a boost in energy and health. Consider carrying around John The Conqueror in your pocket anointed with a condition oil of your choice (blessing, healing, protection).

Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natty » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:38 am

Hello DieFaust, are you Chinese? Because you mentione about the tiger year which mostly Chinese people belief. I am just curious cos I am Chinese.
Natty

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 am

Provided that, God Forbid, there isn't a medical problem I suggest an Uncrossing, because you sound very down in condition and a good uncrossing can do a wounder for that. The LM spell-kit is a very good way to get this done. After that follow ConjureMan's advise about getting a High John root, believe me that is a root that will do you a lot of good.

The LuckyMojo spell-kit page can be found here.

Good Luck
Turnsteel

Unread postby DieFaust » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

thank you for your help it is deeply appreciated.
Natty, i am Vietnamese but there is some Cantonese somewhere in my family. Gong Hey Fat Choy
DieFaust

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 am

Dude, get your ass to a doctor. Once you've ruled out things like clinical depression and glandular fever, then you can worry about uncrossing and cleansing. Metaphysical products WILL help you, but an egg isn't going to get rid of a nasty virus, you know?
NotDorianGray

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Thank You NDG,

I usually come off as mothering someone ,I am glad you beat me to it !

And yes , get checked out!

Happy New Year Tiger !

Your Tiger Sister,

Coco
HeactesHeart

In a revolving cycle, any ideas.

Unread postby goddiss » Sat May 29, 2010 5:03 am

Last night I woke up and something came over me that Me and my husbands lives are in a cycle, and not very good either. We seem stuck and keep ending up in the same situations. I am getting a reading, but is there anyone that can possibly let me know what is blocking us from advancing in the things we are trying to do for the past seven or so years? Btw, my mother in law does some sort of hoodoo, I think, and she keeps cups of molassas in her kitchen on top of the cabinets. She stated they were for her sons whom are constantly on drugs and in and out of jail, now I'm wondering if a cup is up there for my husband, because when I think of molassas I think, STUCK! No one ever seems to advance in their family or they advance but end up in the same boat as before. Our problem is when we go to purchase a house of our own, our credit is not where it should be, or the money isn't enough, our house we rent is not being paid for by the landlord and now going into foreclosure ( this is the second rental this has happened to us), I notice our home is decorated the same way as the other homes we've had, everything ends up the same and not increasing. sorry for the ramble but I need some clear advice as to what is going on. Thanks
goddiss

Re: In a revolving cycle, any ideas.

Unread postby Maljen » Sat May 29, 2010 5:12 am

I would definitely get the reading first. The reader will be able to tell you if you are being blocked by someone else. In the meantime, I'd think cleansing baths for both you and your husband, and using some cleansing washes on your current place certainly couldn't hurt. Perhaps Crown of Success and Fast Luck products to ensure you find another more suitable place to move and quickly.

On the mundane level, I believe there is now a law in place on the federal level that allows tenants to stay in a foreclose property until their lease is up. So if you and your husband have a written lease, I'd at least make a quick phone call to a lawyer specializing in landlord/tenant/property law and double check how that works. If you don't have a written lease, make sure you get one at your next place. I made the mistake of not having one once, and will never do that again. Leases provide a tenant with a great deal of protection.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby goddiss » Sat May 29, 2010 5:18 am

Thanks Maljen
I need some patience oil, the housing situation is getting to me because we have four kids and we want a solid home for everyone. I will schedule my reading today. I have both crown of success and fast luck, I burn them in a simmering pot, but it seems my intentions are muttled by the problems of others and ourselves. I will keep posted on my situation.
Thanks again!
goddiss

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat May 29, 2010 7:04 am

Tranquility products will help with your patience. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Sat May 29, 2010 7:40 am

Peaceful Home and the Money Home blend products would probably be good too!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 29, 2010 10:04 am

Van Van is perfect for this. It is wounderful for turning your luck around and clearing away old messes. I suggest the Spell Kit, it has everything you need.
Turnsteel

Unread postby goddiss » Sat May 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Thanks, everyone! I will definately look into VanVan, I've been eyeing it for a while. I also have a reading set up with Elvira, so I will wait to see what is going on before I order.
goddiss

Need major help with gettin life on right track, please help

Unread postby Lux1084 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

I need some advice. I recently got out of a toxic relationship. I was very in love with this person for 3 years but he went back to jail back in June. This was an eye opening experience and realized he was perhaps the wrong person for me. I hurt myself and my family by staying with him while he treated me badly. I feel relieve I’m out of the relationship and am finally doing things I want to do, that I didn’t before because I was so wrapped up in him. I’m trying to turn my life around for the positive. I think a lot of this may have to do with some spell work I was doing before to get him to stay faithful to me, etc. I also prayed to St. Martha and Santa Muerte at first for dominating him, than just praying that my heartache would end and what was the best answer to situation to happen. Then he went away and I think this is what I needed to happen.

Now here is where I need help, sorry for the long intro. When he first went back I set out doing things I’ve wanted to do, like get my motorcycle license and take some art classes. But I have been feeling, especially lately, lost and hopeless. Like everyone is ahead of me and I’ll never catch up/ I have been trying to find a steady job in my career so I can be independent ( I live with my parents right now) and move on in life. I feel like I have a lot of blockages and obstacles holding me back. I’ve always was some what successful in getting decent jobs and was moving along until I got tied up with him and I allowed myself to fall through the cracks. I have been going to job interviews and have a waitressing job to hold me over till I get something in my career field. I was also working a temp job in my career field and was hoping they’d keep me, but they aren’t. I have tried using several steady work products, which I guess kind of worked but haven’t been long lasting or getting the right effect. That was a few months ago. Now I recently bought a road opening candle and crown of success candles and am currently burning them. I also have money drawing and uncrossing oils. I have done a cleansing bath with hyssop, salt, Florida water, and bay but am now realizing I probably need more to do more baths, since I feel like I built up a lot of negative energy over the years and from other people. I a few baths when I was doing my previous love and job work, but it's been a few monthes. I also bought a come to me candle to attract someone new and good for me in my life but I decided to hold off on that until I get the ball rolling on working on myself. I just want to ask does anyone have any advice or any other products I could use? I just want to happy and on the right path. I am going to get a reading this weekend. I also thought of doing some reversing work since my friend’s new girlfriend got mad that he and I were talking one night. She’s extremely jealous to the point where she doesn’t want any girls talking to him, even as friends and does practice some witchcraft I believe. That was last week and I’m thinking thats maybe another possible reason I’ve been feeling more down than usual or else it’s just my current situation. Again, I apologize for the length.
Lux1084

Re: Need major help with gettin life on right track, please help

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Your situation is pretty complex, so you would best be served by getting a reading. That will help you determine how much cleansing will be necessary to get free from all that past nonsense, and perhaps anything this new girl has sent your way.

However a 13 day course of 13-Herb bath is very effective for removing long-standing negativity. Clean you house well with Chinese Wash as part of this. You should also do some Healing/Blessing work for yourself to help smooth over and fully recover from the past. The Blessing kit would be a nice way to follow the 13-days of cleansing. After that you will likely be in a much better place from which to move forward with great momentum. You may wish to do some Money-Drawing and Steady Work kits for yourself at that point.

But a reading will help you determine a plan of action that will be tailored exactly to your needs. You can find a good readers at the AIRR www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lux1084 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 am

Thank you so much Devi for responding to my post and offering your advice. I am getting a reading tomorrow, so we'll see what the situation is. I think I'm gonna need a lot of cleansing cause I feel like I've built up a lot of gunk. Someone just told me that maybe some of my ex's negative energy rubbed off on me, which I really think maybe true since my life started going downhill after being with him. I'm also going to take your advice and order the Blessing Kit, 13 herb bath, and Chinese wash. Then follow up with some more Steady Work products. I'm always looking up stuff on this board and always enjoy reading the advice you give people. Thank you for your help. :)
Lux1084

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 pm

No worries. You can absolutely be "cross contaminated" by negative energy around another person or place that is very spiritually heavy. That probably did contribute a great deal to your current circumstances.

Since you have a reading tomorrow, you might as well wait to make your order until after you speak with the rootworker. That way you can get everything you need all at once, and won't need to get extra stuff that you may not need right now. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Feeling really stuck.

Unread postby route95 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 pm

I'm not sure what to do. I've been trying really hard to rebound after being kicked out of my home and being unemployed. I've been putting a lot of time and effort into applying and just trying to concentrate on improving myself. I took the plunge and got a triple strength job getting mojo, crown of success, attraction, van van oil, and 13 herb bath to try and reach what I need. I pray to St. Joseph. I petitioned St. Expedite. I even started seeing a counselor.

However, after the baths I started feeling worse. I'm not sure if it sort of reversed the emotional barrier I created for myself to stop feeling so I can continue getting out of bed and trying, but I've been feeling absolutely bottom. I keep trying and there hasn't been movement. Yesterday was the last straw when I was stood up for an interview. I was so frustrated to have gone out and spent the money to interview with an organization only to not even be seen! While I am glad to not have been involved with such an disorganized, inconsiderate organization, I still am left unemployed and living in a place that consistently attacks my emotional well-being.

I'm not sure what I should try next. I've been really concentrating on getting a job. Should I try to work more on the issue with my ex so I can move back in with him? Being with him made everything a lot more bearable and I would be so much less stressed if I wasn't living in this horrible place and wasn't isolated from everyone. I know that this depressed outlook can't be good for any magic I may try, so I guess I'm just trying to find SOMETHING that will help me be able to bear where I am at this point in life.

thanks for any help. sorry for the rant. I just wanted to try to explain as much as I can.
route95

Re: Feeling really stuck.

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Moving in with yoru ex would be contingent upon the condition of whether you two were wanting to work things out, or if the issues that led to the split would be worked on. Moving in with him to simply escape your current conditions is actually going to make things more difficult.

My recommendation is to first focus on improving your attitude so you are in a place where you can claim your success. After your bath try dressing yourself with some oil--either Attraction, Van Van, or Crown of Success. The point being once you cleanse yourself, put something back in. Build your attitude to where you feel like you can overcome everything standing in your way.

I know things are difficult, but set backs are bound to happen. Focus on getting through them and towards a good-paying job where you can start building towards something else.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Feeling really stuck.

Unread postby route95 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Thank you for the words of encouragement. You're right - I shouldnt be looking for a quick fix. It's easy for me to fall into a negative mindset when things aren't progressing. I'll work more on my attitude for sure.

THanks again, ConjureMan =)
route95

My Friend is Confused in Life -- How Can I Help Her?

Unread postby jacqui » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:57 am

How can I help a friend from confusion? She needs need help.

She doesn't know what to do with her life. She feels that she has been held back in life.

people dislike her. jealousy and envy is there with people.

I have seen this for myself and she is just in confusion, so can anybody give me a remedy?
jacqui

Re: My Friend is Confused in Life -- How Can I Help Her?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 am

The best bet would be to get a reading with a rootworker on the matter. They can look deeply into why she's feeling held back, if there are outside influences for her being held back or not, and then how best to start moving her forward. You can find a list of good workers at AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

However everyone, especially those that are feeling stuck, can benefit from a good cleansing and road opening. So cleansing her home with Chinese Wash, and taking some baths in 13-Herb Bath, and then doing a Van Van spell kit would be a great start.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: My Friend is Confused in Life -- How Can I Help Her?

Unread postby jacqui » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:34 pm

thank you very much for your help

Jacqui
jacqui

After cleansing negativity, how to open up to the positive

Unread postby melissa_taylor1242 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 pm

I have been doing may various ways of cleansing negativity. Due to years of negative thinking the negative thought process return, thus drawing negative energy back to me (Yes, I am working to overcome the negative thought processes, but it is taking some time and patience).

What can I due to open my mind/soul to the positive, that which I already have in my life?

Thank you for any suggestions you share.

Melissa
melissa_taylor1242

Re: After cleansing negativity, how to open up to the positive

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Welcome to the forum Melissa. I was thinking of recommending a series of Spiritual Baths (1) 13 Herb Spiritual Bath to cleanse, uncross and remove negative conditions such as bad luck, (2) 9 Herb Spiritual Bath to increase your wisdom, strength and personal power and (3) 7 Herb Spiritual Bath to draw luck in money, love, career etc etc...

Thirteen (13) Herb Spiritual Bath http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Nine (9) Herb Spiritual Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html
Seven (7) Herb Spiritual Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi there Melissa,

I would definitely cleanse yourself, as well as your house, if you have not already. You can do so with an uncrossing spell kit. I would do this on a regular basis.

www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I would follow up with a van van spell kit, which has everything you need. This will open the way, and help draw in positive energy into your life after the negativity.

www.luckymojo.com/products-van-van.html
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

You may want to look into some cast off evil products as well to get rid of some of your negative thinking.

www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html
www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

You can also work with clarity products to help clear your mind, which you can add to road opener products, and put this on a white skull candle.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby melissa_taylor1242 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you both!
melissa_taylor1242

Unread postby coraa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm new to all of this, but I had excellent luck starting with a cleansing/uncrossing ritual and following it up with Van Van to open the road and bring good luck to the fore. After the Van Van, I feel ready to start drawing for specific goals.
coraa

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Great!!! The advice given above by brilliant minds, with the links, is a very helpful tool and good for you for taking the initiative!
Wishing you all the best-- Love Van Van!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Help seperating myself from my family

Unread postby bleuskyye » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I need help separating myself from my family. I was raised to be the family martyr. Everyone else first and myself last, including my parents. Not until these past few years I've realized how they all use me for whatever they can. And if I need something heaven forbid I go to them. They've always been dependent on me. And I've been taking care of them for so long I don't know how to break away from them. When I try there is always something financial wrong on my end that forces me back or they need me to save the day for some reason.

I need to break myself and my children away from them. I need to become financially independent as well as mentally and emotionally stable and focused. My ultimate goals are to graduate college, get a good job and move to FL but in the meantime I would like to get away from them with no fighting or tears. Just me and my kids with enough money and support to make it without them.
bleuskyye

Re: Help seperating myself from my family

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Namaste Bleuskyye-

Congratulations for being courageous enough to take the steps to break away from a toxic situation.

I would begin with a reading and consultation with one of the AIRR workers. They will be able to get all the details from you, look into your situation using divination, and formulate a plan tailored exactly to your needs to help you get on your feet and get away. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworker.org.

While you're waiting, spiritual cleansing is always a good idea. Start by cleaning your home with some Chinese Wash, and then take at least 3-7 baths in 13-Herb Bath to clear away some of the negativity surrounding you. You may wish to have a worker set some Healing and Protection lights for you to help back up and bless your work.

I would wait until your reading with a worker before buying a bunch of products, and especially since there are several layers to your situations (financial, etc) but one thing you could look into are the Separation line, which is meant to help break away from a relationship peacefully. And Steady Work is aimed at finding and getting good employment that meets your needs.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Help seperating myself from my family

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 pm

I have posted the links to Devi's recommendations
Chinese Wash clears away crossed conditions (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html)
13 Herb Spiritual Bath removes jinxes and crossed conditions (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)
Separation Products creates conditions to calmly move apart or stop seeing another (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Which candles to use for Writer's Block

Unread postby Faithfully » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 pm

I am writer who specializes in poems, and very short stories.
Many times I've attempted to write a book but I always end up getting writer's block or just don't know how to continue the story and I end up cutting it short, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet!
I've had amazing success with candles set by root workers and at LM so I would like to know what candles and petitions are appropriate for my situation. I want to be able to come up with a successful story idea/plot and have it transformed into a book without getting writer's block.
I was thinking road opener, crown of success, and king Solomon wisdom. Would John the Conqueror and Master also be good?
Thank you! :D
Faithfully

Re: Writer's Block

Unread postby Faithfully » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Oh! And I usually get my best ideas either in my dreams or When I'm close to falling asleep.
Faithfully

Re: Which candles to use for Writer's Block

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Faithfully, you have asked similar questions regarding success in various endeavors. If you have had success with the lights set at Lucky Mojo; I recommend that you continue the ritual. You can purchase them from Lucky Mojo or have them set the lights for you. Good Luck in your endeavors.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 am

I would get an orange candle dressed with some mercury oil, five finger grass, clarity oil, crown of success, and john the conqueror, and some master.

If you feel that may of your ideas come through in your dreams, I would work with psychic vision products. And when you wake up quickly write down and ideas or dreams when you wake up.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Stars and jwmcclin are both right--if you draw inspiration from your dreams then psychic vision is good. Mercury products are good because they facilitate communication. Crown of Success and Master are both great formulas for mastering your creative art and being successful at it, and road opening is good for any block you may be experiencing.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 pm

You can find the recommended oils by clicking on this link http://www.luckymojo.com and scrolling down
In terms of mastering, I personally like the 'Power oil.'
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Add some Deer's Tongue to your list of herbs for eloquence.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 pm

ahh deer's tongue is definitely a nice touch.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

How do I release the need to be perfect?

Unread postby melissa_taylor1242 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Is there something one can do to free themselves from the need/compulsion to be perfect all of the time? I have a tendency to believe that I will... just about always, let myself and everyone else down. Like I will never be good enough no matter how hard I try, because I am not perfect... or that which I did would be okay, but not perfect.
melissa_taylor1242

Unread postby ThatOldSycorax » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

How could I rework this for a sort of artist's block rather than writer's?
Lately I've been having great ideas but when I put the pencil to the paper it seems to vanish and if it does come out it looks totally different from what I imagined. Or the other issue is I just can't get any ideas at all, I need to change this situation (one of my classes actually needs it, worse yet, I actually love this class). Any ideas?
ThatOldSycorax

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes