Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Jinx, Curse, Bad Luck, Money Loss

Jonezin

Re: Spells to Break Jinx, Curse, Bad Luck, Money Loss

Unread post by Jonezin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:22 am

is there anything i can use in a pinch until i get the funds for those 2 items ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

A salt and lemon bath would be a good start. If you are short of funds, just order the Uncrossing oil, a white candle, and the Uncrossing incense.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jonezin

Unread post by Jonezin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am

and do what with them I'm new to all of this.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Dress the candle with Uncrossing oil and burn the Uncrossing incense. A 13-herb bath would be good too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jonezin

Unread post by Jonezin » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 pm

OK I'm officially freaked out now,
found a 6 pointed star with what i think is pitchforks (3points)
at every point and one large one off to the side.

We did not put that there and it has not not been there. How do i get ride of it.

butchcomer
HRCC Student

Unread post by butchcomer » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Jonezin, follow the advice cleopatra has given you. Relax and don't worry.If you do cleansing and protection work, you should see some results. Where did you find this star? I really don't know what you are talking about, but if it troubles you, sprinkle some salt on it and say the 23rd Psalm. I'd get a reading as soon as you can to find out what the deal is with your troubles. I read in your post that money is tight, but a good investment would be a St. Michael candle.http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#catholic and http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Jonezin

Unread post by Jonezin » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Thank You for your help, trying to find a place for a reading.
How do i post a picture of this thing?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:05 pm

This is good information Devi...and appropriate for all to read and appreciate.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Messager In NY
Forum Member

Unread post by Messager In NY » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:48 pm

How is every one out there . new to this Forum. but I do shop at lucky Mojo. so let me tell you what is going on around me . need some help here.

In the last year I just can not get ahead. when I get one thing done some thing else happens. around me and my Family.

I have done a cleaning at home. and i did feel some thing. but i m getting so stressed out . not one thing go's right for me went i fix one thing some thing else come in.

WHAT can I do?

many Blessing to all out there

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi there,

Well, the first thing is I would HIGHLY suggest that you get a reading from a rootworker. You can get a reading from an AIRR worker, and see if anyone catches your eye. http://www.rootworkers.org

Now while you are waiting, I would recommend that you cleanse your home AND yourself. You can use a cap full of ammonia mixed in water along with some salt, and some of these herbs such as rue, eucalyptus, hyssop,etc. Other products you can use is chinese wash, florida water, 13 herb mix for uncrossing, uncrossing bath crystals.

I would strongly recommend that you purchase the uncrossing spell kit as it comes with everything you need.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then you need to employ some protection. You can use the fiery wall of protection spell kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I like to bury devil's shoe string near my door/ windows to help prevent anything evil coming into my house.

In any case, definitely get a reading to see what is going on, and see what can be done for the most effective approach to your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Messager In NY
Forum Member

Unread post by Messager In NY » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 am

thank you for your reply very nice of you to help , I have clean our place all ready . and have done some other thing's as well. Am a read my self and I do know that there is some thing is up here. and yes it is good to have some one eles help at times. will be talking to Cat later. Good Blessing to you Ken

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:32 pm

You should try to get on the radio show with this one if you haven't already.

Messager In NY
Forum Member

Unread post by Messager In NY » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:33 pm

for the last tow weeks i was trying to get on to talk to Dr K and Cat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Messender in NY -- the best way to get into the radio show is to fill out the forum that is here -- just copy it and fill in the blanks. During the show we look at this thread and pick people wo have posted here:

radio-show-pre-call-id-for-those-wantin ... t9326.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:18 am

I am unsure if a peaceful home would help them. My brother in law has major health issues, and was hospitalized a few months ago for a flesh eating virus that tore away at his stomach. It was caught in time before it killed him, thank God. Secondly, he was put in the hospital again yesterday because he is having problems with his heart and tests were done today to see what is going to happen to him. He also has a track record and has been to prison. My husband, who is deployed, is very worried about this, as his brother could die from a heart attack, in fact, we changed where we are going on his R&R from going to Florida so that we can make sure his brother is okay and to be in the area. My Father in law is an alcoholic. My sister in law had her house broken into and everything was stolen. A few weeks later someone threw an egg at her house, and I am not sure if it was related. Problem here, is that I would really love to help my in laws, but I am the black sheep of the family and they do not accept me. I was thinking a honey jar but is it also possible to do something for them to cleanse them? What can I do from a distance at the least to protect them and show them I do care? I am not allowed in their homes, so should I go and collect some dirt from their yards or foot tracks with their energy? I also have a photo of my sister in law. I am unsure of how to approach this. I really want to be there for my family though, whether they approve of me or not, I love my in laws... is it possible to get a reading on the ENTIRE family or is it only done on an individual basis. Thanks in Advan.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 am

Hi Prettykila,
It is possible to get a reading on the entire family and I would recommend that you do this before getting into any work on the situation. A peaceful home/family type honey jar will be good for you to do to improve their relationships with one another and with you, but it is not going to cleanse and protect them and it sounds like they need both. Working some Cast Off Evil on some of the family members might also be necessary. You can do cleansings, healings, and Cast Off Evil type work from a distance--yes. If you have get some of their personal concerns--foot track dirt is good--a picture, handwriting sample, or best of all some hair, nail pairings, etc, etc, that will make any distance work all the more effective.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Cast off Evil is found here http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
If you are considering cleansing (and I agree with Miss Bri) consider one of the following, I personally like 13 Herb.

13 Herb (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)
Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html)
Ammonia (http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html)
Van Van (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) (a cleaner & protector)

Good Luck in your work.

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 pm

For many years now it seems that everything slips through my hands. Opportunities come to me but it seems that there is nothing that I can do to take advantage of the opportunity before me. It seems like I am not lucky as others when it come to some things. I try my best to keep a positive attitude even when things are going bad. What can I do to bring some luck to my life and hold onto the blessings that comes my way? Any advise or help will be helpful. Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm

That happens more than you might think, with relationships, jobs (not willing to relocate, etc) anything! The good news for you is that you still have a great attitude which is a big part of it, now we just need to get the products that fit your needs... to work it! So is it career or what? The question is kind of broad.
Fast Luck Is a great product for both! There are many more products though, depending on your cirumstances.
I highly recommend first a reading through AIRR :
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Best of luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

I second Triplethreat's recommendation for a reading; although I was thinking of recommending a series of Spiritual Baths (1) 13 Herb Spiritual Baths to cleanse, uncross and remove negative conditions such as bad luck, (2) 9 Herb Spiritual Bath to increase your wisdom, strength and personal power and (3) 7 Herb Spiritual Bath to draw luck in money, love, career etc etc...

Thirteen (13) Herb Spiritual Bath http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Nine (9) Herb Spiritual Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html
Seven (7) Herb Spiritual Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks for your responses. I will indeed do a reading but it seems like there is alot to pick from. I really like to do things in person. Is there any recommedations for someone in Virginia, Maryland, Washington, or SC. Thanks once again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 am

If you read through the list, you should find someone in one of those locations. Good Luck in your findings.

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:27 am

I have just paid to get a reading. I know that there was recommendation for 3 types of bath but my question is do I complete one bath before moving on to the next one?

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 am

The 13-herb one should probably be done first as that is designed to remove negativity and crossed conditions before the others that are designed to draw things to you. Talk with your reader about what ones will be best for you and your specific situation, as well as follow the directions. They are specific for a reason. :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Thanks once again!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:10 pm

You want to remove any negativity, draw strength and positive things to you. You can certainly complete the full 13 days or start with 3 days of each.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Great advice from both Maljen and jwmcclin!
#1606 GA

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks to all!

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:28 am

I did indeed get a reading done and was told to take a bath. As I was reading through some of the forums, I realized that I now have a questions about my bath. I just started my bath last night where I was told to use some lemon juice, coffee and kosher salt and bath in it for 7 days in a row. My questions is do I need to take some of this water down to the crossroads and if so do you take it everyday?

artemis
Forum Member

Unread post by artemis » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 am

I do when I take that bath, or any other spiritual bath for that matter.

pbgnewgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 am

I appreciate this question and the responses sooooo much. I too have the same problem. My life seems to be more difficult than others. I try to focus on the positive. I like to look at my astrological chart for some inspiration - and that does help, however I would love to have the feeling of positivity, luck, and good things happening in my life like most people. Thanks again. I will try this bath my self.
Put love first.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 am

fsmalls88 wrote:I did indeed get a reading done and was told to take a bath. As I was reading through some of the forums, I realized that I now have a questions about my bath. I just started my bath last night where I was told to use some lemon juice, coffee and kosher salt and bath in it for 7 days in a row. My questions is do I need to take some of this water down to the crossroads and if so do you take it everyday?
Yes, FSM, you would take some of the cleansing bath water to the cross roads and dispose of it. A trick I use is to fill a sports bottle with it so it looks like I'm just out for an exercise walk. ;-)

When you do any spiritual bath remember this....wash/wipe DOWN to remove things from you, and wash/wipe UPWARD to draw things to you.

In the case of things you want to draw to you, take some the bathwater and dispose of it in front of your house/door to draw those things to you.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks Maljen!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Hello, Ms. Smalls.

You asked,
I have just paid to get a reading. I know that there was recommendation for 3 types of bath but my question is do I complete one bath before moving on to the next one?
Well, since you paid me for a reading and then turned around and cancelled your payment with me, all i can say to you is, "Go back and ask that question of the reader whom you did pay, 'cause it sure wasn't me."

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

fsmalls88
Forum Member

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:49 am

Sorry Catherine. Yes I did try to get a reading with you but I was told that the appointment would not be until Jan 21, 2011. I felt that I needed my reading sooner than later. The three baths were recommended through this site so that was why I asked the question through the forum. Sorry was again, I did try with you first. Thanks!

octobersky+++
Forum Member

Unread post by octobersky+++ » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 am

HELLO ,
I AM IN NEED OF WHAT TO DO ,OR WHERE TO START .
I CANT SEEM TO KEEP A JOB , WHEREVER I GO IM NOT LIKED . I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN UNDER A HEAVY SPIRITUAL SPELL, IF IT NOT ONE THINGS IT ANOTHER.
I AM VERY TALENTED IN MY FIELD OF WORK I AM VERY WELL SPOKEN , EDUCATED AND EVEN AT THAT NOTHING GOES MY WAY
I HAVE NO JOB, NO FRIENDS . PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP MY SITUATION . THANKS ,OCTOBER SKY

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 am

Your best bet would be to start with a reading and rootwork consultation with a professional conjure worker, since it sounds like you've been dealing with a difficult condition for some time now. They can help determine the source of your problems, and then help you plan how best to turn things around. Sometimes we can be pretty crossed up just from general stuff, and it doesn't take someone working against you for that to happen. A worker can figure out what's going on.

You can find a list of skilled and ethical workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

However, a good spiritual cleansing is always a good place to start while you're waiting for a reading, and a good practice to get into the habit of doing. You might want to start with the Uncrossing spell-kit, which includes cleansing baths, Chinese Wash for spiritually cleansing your home, and some candle work as well. You could then follow that up with a Van Van spellkit to help open the way for good things.

But starting with a reading can help you learn exactly what will work best for your specific situation. For instance, it may require you take a series of cleansing baths, rather than just one. Or cleansing with certain herbs that address your individual circumstance. So speaking with a rootworker can help you get the best advice.

Good luck.

Oh - also, it's against forum rules to post in all-caps. It's hard to read, and it's considered yelling in internet parlance. ;) Just unclick the all-caps next time you post!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 pm

All great advice, and make sure you follow up with some protection as well. However, you need to get a reading first.

Littlestar
Forum Member

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 am

I am self employed as a massage therapist. Business is really slow and clients have been hard to retain. Money goes flying out the window before I even have it made. What would be my best option to get out of this rut, start bringing in more business, keep steady clients coming and more of keep my money. I rent space so I have a room thats all mine out of a salon. My health has also been horrible lately all tying into my hands so I m going to do a double action/reversal first but then?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:40 am

As a massage therapist myself I know how much things one can absorb through the hands.
Make sure you wash yourself from the elbows downwards with cold water and occasionally some Florida Water after each client. And shake them properly until you feel that all foreign energies are gone. Then add a few drops of dilluted Blessing Oil to your palms and massage upwards. It does not take more than a minute, but it saves a lot of trouble later on. By the sound of you, it seems a few cleansing ad restoring baths would be needed to get you back on track. A 13- day bath should do it.

Make sure you cleanse your room with some Chinese Wash and a dash of Ammonia regularily. Just use a very small amount each wash. Don´t overdo it or it will make the clients go away.

A double action/reversal should not be used on clients. It comes with the job to handle whatever pours out of them, and sending it back would make them dislike you. Massage therapists should generally work with evergreens like Cypress, Pine and occasionally Juniper to draw clients, depending on the nature of the Massage. Set up a small altar in your room if you do not have one. A Buddha statue or alike could be placed in the centre of the altar even if you are not a buddhist to give a SPA impression to it. Then it should have at least two loadstones fed with magnetic sand and other products to draw and keep clients. Make sure it looks fresh and clean, unless you are combining your massage with Conjure cleansings and hoands-on procedures. Jasmine, Sandalwood and even Cleo May products can be added to the room and oils depending on the nature of the massage. If you want them to come back you can also save a tissue or so, used to wipe excess oil from their backs and insert in some wooden part of your altar along with Stay With Me powder.
Good Luck!

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

sickandtired
Newly Registered

Unread post by sickandtired » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 am

I've always considered myself a lucky person, good things usually come my way... Than on Monday, April 4, my bad luck streak started:

-My roommate and I are getting on each others nerves
-My graduation WHITE dress AND shoes got stained with pink shampoo
-I got a C- on a test where a usually get As
-I got gum stuck in my hair and had to cut 4 inches off
-A bottle of yogurt exploded in my school bag
-I just poured boiling hot tea on my leg and bed
-I think I'm getting another ear infection(the THIRD one this year!!!!!)

I'm going to travel on Spring Break and I cannot handle another bad thing... Anyone have any ideas?? I go to boarding school so I don't have access to many ingredients, the simpler the better..
PLEASE HELP! I'm desperate

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:17 am

sickandtired,

It doesn't sound that extreme to me, nor like any form of crossing. Just a string of bad luck and little annoyances -- it does happen. Since tensions are running high, take a nice Uncrossing or Van Van bath, followed by a lucky, attraction, or power bath, with things like Lucky 13, Attraction, Mastery etc.

A mojo hand would be a nice inclusion in your life to keep the good things coming.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 am

sickandtired --

I agree with ConjureMan Ali.

Extreme rare bad luck is getting your leg shot off by a monkey who jumped on a rifle in a gun shop and you just happened to fly by in an airplane and got hit, not getting stains on a dress.

Rare bad luck is when precisely everyone else is winning the lottery and you are not although you spend thousands of dollars more on the game than any one of them, not when a bottle of yoghurt explode in your school bag.

And so on.

It looks like you are just having a bad day and connects all the negative dots. At most you might have been affected by someone else's Evil Eye. In that case you need a bath of the nature the previous post describes very well.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

mellowwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by mellowwitch » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi all!

I'm a eclectic witch who practices a mix of traditional craft, Stregheria and Hoodoo. I'm pretty well versed in different forms of the craft and other traditions so am pretty familiar with working spells and conjure.

Recently, I worked a spell to help my wife and I to acquire funds to replace the roof on our home which is old and has sprung quite a bad leak. The spell itself was a positive spell were I made very sure that no negative would come to anyone. Within a few weeks of working it, we received a small windfall that came from a positive source (example: no one died and left me money, etc).

However, ever since this, my water heater has died, my refrigerator has died, my car broke down and a number of other bad things have happened. I've seen this before, where when you get money or good fortune, bad fortune is shortly to come. After I pay for all of this, I may be short on funds to fix my roof.

I am wondering if any of you have any ideas or spells that can help in a situation like this. I'm looking to bind bad luck or something similar and am hoping to find something that can work quickly as I'm not sure what will break next! I appreciate any feedback.

Also, any feedback on as to why negative things keep happening any time something good happens!

Blessed Be,

Mellow

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 pm

In conjure practices when faced witih such situations we often look to things like Uncrossing to remove any messes off of us and our environment, Van Van to turn things around and Road Opener to clear the paths toward the success we seek.

Then to compliment we do drawing with in the form of scrubs, washes, candles etc.

In your situation you might consider a nice 13 herb bath for yourself, Chinese Floor Wash for your home with a Van Van mixed in, followed up by lighting a Road Opener candle and doing an Attraction (Blessing or similar products can work too) wash.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MsP
Forum Member

Unread post by MsP » Sat May 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum and new to hoodoo as well. I would like to tell you all a little bit about my situation I wont make it to long.
So I'm pretty young got my first apt two yrs ago along with a good paying job and college scholarship and grants, all of a sudden a few months later lost job and big cut on grants, couldn't find work had to move back in with parents. a few months later got ahold to a few thousand leased a house and started a business, it was doing wonderful until I let my boyfriend move in after that. had to close down my business and move back home. recently a few months back got two jobs got a car, place lost jobs had to move back with parents. sold my car to help mom with downpayment for a new car now I'm waiting on her to help me with downpayment for my car that I. just gotta have, I also managed to get my old job back. I'm looking for one more, as well as an aunt saying I can stay at her place just pay bills she wont be there for 4 months. that'll give. me time and. peace so I can save enough money to buy a house. or investment property.. I. can keep money coming in. also the love of my life told me he. wanted to be with me but then I haven't heard. from him in almost two months? sorry this may be too much .. I've already scheduled a reading for next week took jinx killer bath. and 7 herb. any suggestions of what else I can do to keep love and. money, peace in my life?
Thank you

p.s. I can't perform any spells until I move into my aunts apt which should be soon.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 28, 2011 5:55 pm

I think your situation with its interesting pattern of being pulled back home and losing everything makes it seem very suspect of a jinx, same with the ex saying they love you then never acting on it. personally id get the reading and see erxactly whats going on and ask what work to do specifically. of course start with uncrossing and cleaning both you and your home, and look into carrying some protection on you while you do this, fiery wall of protection is a great product /mojo and st michael to pray to for help.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MsP
Forum Member

Unread post by MsP » Sat May 28, 2011 10:09 pm

I really appreciate the information, I was trying to reply but NY reply did not post. I definitely was thinking the same thing as far as a jinx my mom was saying pray but I'm sure more can be done. I will definitely start on the uncrossing work as well as purchasing the fwp mojo bag.
thank you

DamnTheMan81
Forum Member

Unread post by DamnTheMan81 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 am

I have a uncle who practices hoodoo,and I know he had stolen my luck.I use to win alot in bingo and scratch tickets.Not like millions or thousands of dollors,but it would be more than enough to help me out month to month,and save some for a rainy day.So my question is.Is there anyway I can get my luck that was stolen from me back?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:05 pm

First I think you should get a reading and see if infact he stole your luck from gambling.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Second, Remember gambling is about probability, and you are not going to win every single time. Now you may go on a streak for however long, but typically it wont last forever.

Lastly, You should cleanse yourself

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

and follow up with some fiery wall of protection
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

DamnTheMan81
Forum Member

Unread post by DamnTheMan81 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Well I know it was stolen for a fact cause i have dreams of certen things and it always happens,and when certen people try to do things to me..and plus i know a card reader who I been going to since i was like 20,and she even told me the samething,but she doesnt do spells or anything like that.She just reads the cards...I been looking at the double action candels cause it says it removes evil and brings in the good at the sametime.so i was thinking maybe i should try that..what do you think?
starsinthesky7 wrote:First I think you should get a reading and see if infact he stole your luck from gambling.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Second, Remember gambling is about probability, and you are not going to win every single time. Now you may go on a streak for however long, but typically it wont last forever.

Lastly, You should cleanse yourself

and follow up with some fiery wall of protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:32 am

Like I said, in the previous post you are going to look at both uncrossing, and fiery wall of protection.

You can use a double action candle, but chances are you should still do a thorough cleansing as well. And once you are done you can definitely do something to bring back in your good luck such as working with good luck products or other gambling products.

ranjanacharyya
Newly Registered

Unread post by ranjanacharyya » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 am

Hi,

I am extremely unlucky, can anyone help please? I joined this group just now. Please help

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum ranjanacharyya, let's see if we can't tun that luck around. First in a long line of recommendations would be to have a reading from a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You will want to read through these pages also:
http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html This is a page filled with links in red and green click on them and they will take you to more information.
There are many herbs and roots that could be recommended, but have the Member of AIRR help you with product recommendation.
Good luck to you!!!
#1606 GA

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Hiya Lm.

Hope all is well to one and all.

Im confused as to what to do, I have had a reading and it is known that my daughter father is set on continuing to ruin me and my daughter life down to jealously. I was told that the work he done against me and my family to lose everything is begininging to clear, and yes i have to sya my head is starting to feel at ease, and the heavy aura is starting to lift, but there is still one major problem, no matter what i do money continues to slip right through my hands and never see where it goes and ive had enough, i used to be a lucky person who had no problem in finding money or earning it, but everything is blocked, even my love life, the father of my children betrayed me, but its sad to say i love him, but he left me and went back to his 1st baby mum, but we have a son and im expecting, but his gone.
Anyway i need your guidance folks who are far more experienced than me.
Should i burn a st peter candle & st jude along with a road opener candle, to help remove the bounds and chains from my money flowing to me?
Im not sure where to go from here, Im still doing my cleansing baths and home cleaning, but deep in my heart i need more help.

Thank you for taking the time to read. LM

Xx
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Besides cleansing...you need to do PROTECTION.
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And since you want to work with saints...archangel michael would be great for protection in this matter.

I think that you need to consider getting the help of a rootworker.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Archangel Michael (http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html)

Cleansing and Protection is discussed in this thread (cleansing-protection-examples-products-t10842.html)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Along with what Stars has suggested, sometimes if a crossing is very severe &/or long-standing it can often take several rounds of Uncrossing to completely rid yourself of it. Since you had some relief from whatever you did before, but are still experiencing some blockages, I would try another round of cleansing followed by protection.

Definitely you need to get a professional rootwork consultation to give you the exact instructions that will help you get completely clear of this.

However, you can always start with another thorough Uncrossing - I would recommend using the Uncrossing spell kit and increase the days that you take the 13-Herb bath to 7 or even 13 since you're having such problems. Each day after you take the 13-Herb bath, dress yourself in a combo of Van Van and Fiery Wall oils or powders. Follow that up by using a Fiery Wall of Protection kit for yourself.See how your luck changes then.

You may wish to follow the Uncrossing kit with the Van Van kit, since the Uncrossing will work to get you clean and clear of the negativity, and the Van Van will work to start actively changing your luck and drawing better fortune.

You can find all those spell kits on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

But do get a consultation with an AIRR worker (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) to see if that action will be sufficient to get you completely clear. You may need to look at doing some Reversing work as well. But we can't really tell that without performing the appropriate divinations.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it makes alot of sense, becuase i could not understand why some things are getting better, but the main thing is way behind!
Ive had so many readings, and i know i am strong enough to fight this demon on my own, because i struggle with money so badly, getting a rootworker will be impossible as i can not afford it , with two children and one on the way, and he left me to do it on my own, so im stuck thats why i asked of your help and thank you for the prompt resposnes!!
I just wanted to know as im in london would you suggest i need at least two of each spell kits? or does one do? And one more thing do i renew the spell each month for uncrossing & protection? or is it once you do it thtas it. Thats what i get confused about.

Thank you team.. xx

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Hiya All.

I just had a look at the uncorssing spell kits and i think its perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for this.
XxX

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”