Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Jinx, Curse, Bad Luck, Money Loss

Grantmojo

Spells to Break Jinx, Curse, Bad Luck, Money Loss

Unread post by Grantmojo » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:27 am

I have been having problems with my money and just having the weirdess luck so i went and got a reading and found that i had a block on me. I also had went to a conjure man who suppose to have read me and my situation but he didn't tell me that i had one on me.

I also learned that the man i worked was the one working against me, so i went and done the mirror box spell on him for protection.

Well, a similar spell, it work on him for a little while, but now I think he went somewhere else to get it took off of him and I really want him out my life cause he is holding my luck back. When i finally get the block all the way off, will the work i had done, will i get it? can anyone help or give me suggestions what to do.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Break Jinx, Curse, Bad Luck, Money Loss

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 am

Hi Grantmojo,

I would suggest that you take the 13 Herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

If it were me I would clean my house and workspace with either Chinese Wash or Van Van spiritual supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

And, I would do whatever work you were trying to do before experiencing crossed conditions again. That is, I would re-do the work just to be on the safe side. Since you say specifically that you feel blocked I would suggest an Open Road vigil light along with whatever work you are doing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church can light one for you on their altar or you can order one and light it your own self.

If you don't start seeing improvement from those suggestions then I would say you need to go and get yourself another reading from a reputable reader.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanx bri for that I will do

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 am

Hi all,
I have written on this board before regarding my husband and his run of bad luck. I have read about certain spells which would help-most of these require bathing and then using special herbs to be poured over the person- but I am looking for something I can perform for him first if possible? Perhaps something in conjunction with the Psalms.
He is not a believer in hoodoo, so it might be just a little hard to convince him to take the herb bath- I'd have to get him at the right moment because he does have a good spiritual side to him.. Sorry if I'm always asking so many questions, but everyone on this board is always so helpful!
Thanks.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:06 am

This thread might help.
how-to-uncross-someone-without-direct-c ... html#p3695

There are other ways around your problem, but this is one of the most common.

Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Angelina wrote:Hi all,
I have written on this board before regarding my husband and his run of bad luck. I have read about certain spells which would help-most of these require bathing and then using special herbs to be poured over the person- but I am looking for something I can perform for him first if possible? Perhaps something in conjunction with the Psalms.
He is not a believer in hoodoo, so it might be just a little hard to convince him to take the herb bath- I'd have to get him at the right moment because he does have a good spiritual side to him.. Sorry if I'm always asking so many questions, but everyone on this board is always so helpful!
Thanks.
Hi Angelina,

J pointed you in a good direction.

As far as not getting him to take spiritual baths, do not underestimate the power of sneaky tricks! A
little uncrossing oil in the shampoo and conditioner bottles can go far. Does he use tal in his shoes, if so, replace it with some uncrossing sachet powder. What about a "muscle soak" that is really a blend of kosher salt and the uncrossing herbs...

take care,
Bri

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Thanks for the thread J, and Thank you Bri for those ideas, They are great! I think i will give the muscle soak a try-I figure I can mix some kosher salts with uncrossing and protecting bath salts and some oils- I will also boil the 13 herbs mix and let it steep and keep it on the side for when he's ready to take a soak-Just one question- I took a look at that thread and it says that while bathing you must recite the 37th Psalm - but he will definately know I'm up to something and it might freak him out, so can I instead pray over my finished muscle soak mixture and the herbed water so this way it is all ready for when I rub and pour the mixture on him?
Thanks again.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Angelina,

You, know bathing a man has never been a problem! Usually most men love a woman giving them a bath. I would say the Psalms in my head and then out loud once he is in another room. I would keep two white candles dressed in the bathroom to give off a romantic mood and make air drying a game. I would massage him with special oils too (make sure they are skin safe) and would do all this cleaning in the guise of wifely love, which it really is.

Mary

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 am

Oh thank you Mary, you have good points and great ideas!

jadejenova

Unread post by jadejenova » Thu May 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Before starting the Uncrossing, does it matter if the moon is in the waxing/waning stage and which phase it's in during that stage when starting it for the first time?

I got candle holders and two of the eight are of different sizes.. will that effect my spellwork? Can I also use these same candle holders in other parts of THIS spell such as using one of the eight in lighting a candle for the day and praying over it, then later all of the eight to do the square shaped thing..? Can I use these same candle holders in the FastLuck spell kit or do they need to be cleansed in some way before hand ...or do I just throw them away since I used them in the Uncrossing..

Also, can I read the psalm off a piece of paper as I'm pouring water over my head or do I have to try and memorize it?
What time should I complete the spell? The sun rises where I live around 5:45..Should I get the bath ready and start it around 4 and get done just in time to airdry and have my boyfriend drive me to the crossroads minutes before the sun rises or can I get into the bath around say 12, seal the water in an old SOBE bottle or use one of my household bowls and keep it there til I'm ready to leave a few hours later by the door at 5:15 (the crossroads is a ways away, which is why I'm having my boyfriend drive..)

Can I use a household bowl for the uncrossing or does it have to be something to throw away such as an old water bottle?

One more question..when I throw the water over my left shoulder towards the east (i'll also have a compass in my hand when I'm at the crossroads and while I'm holding the water in my bowl to make sure my back is facing east when I throw it) does it have to be RIGHT as the sun is beginning to rise, or can it be minutes before..like as much as 30 minutes before...or do I have to wait until it's starting to lighten around 5:40?

I know these are alot of questions but I feel if they don't get answered then I will doubt my spell's accuracy and credibility if I'm not SURE..lol

Thank you guys ahead of time..

Btw, The reason I'm doing the uncrossing is to remove obstacles to become luckier and financially wealthy..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Personally I cleanse myself and the space right before I do any job like with a sage stick, or florida water. Just to remove the negativity before I am starting any spell work. I do a heavy duty cleansing such as a bath, floor wash, etc at least once a month. I think you should do the uncrossing during the waning moon, and over 3, 5, 7 or 9 days. i would probably do it over 9 days especially if you have never cleansed yourself, or havent done so in a long time. BUT if you need to cleanse, or uncross yourself. THEN you can do so at any point in time of the moon cycle. But if you can wait then do it when the moon is waning.

The size of the candle holders do not matter as long as the hold the candle. I am not sure what you are refering to when you speak of the square shaped thing. You can reuse the candle holders as long as you cleanse them. I use florida water when I cleanse my candles and my candle holders. I would recommend putting some florida water in a squirt bottle, and then spray them down (let them air dry).

With these precise time questions,you seem to have a little anxiety over every little detail. i would just make sure you start the spell before sunrise, and complete it before sun rise. I would NOT take your boyfriend, but that is up to you, and has already been addressed in another thread. I would get rid of the bath water right after i do the ritual. Do not wait because it is more convenient for you to do so You do not have to memorize the psalm, and yes you can use a regular bowl. Again, i would spray it down with some florida water just get out any previous negativity.

I think you are overthinking this. Just do the spell before sunrise, and get rid of the water at the crossroads. You can get rid of the water before the sun rises. As long as you feel good about doing the spells, and getting rid of the "bad luck" or crossed condition on you then you are fine. If you are gonna get hung up about doing everything precise, or not doing everything precise causes you to doubt your spells accuracy, then do it precisely, and follow the directions on the package. Before sunrise is before sunrise, and this includes the crossroads.

Lastly, uncrossing is not for getting rid of obstacles. That is what a road opener is for or a van van kinda spell. Uncrossing is just to remove the bad conditions put against you. NOT the obstacles themselves that stand in your way. I would recommend doing a road opener to open up all the roads to some financial opportunity.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jadejenova

Unread post by jadejenova » Fri May 29, 2009 10:51 pm

I don't have any florida water, would soaking them(the bowl, candle holders..etc) in genuine sea salt water ( i have a sea salt grinder filled with salt do the trick in cleansing them?

Btw thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 pm

salt and water is fine for this or go to a catholic church and get a cup of holy water.. either one is easy to get and use for that purpose ..salt by nature is a cleanser.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 am

I've tried every spells possible to draw money/lottery luck to no avail and I wonder perhaps it could be due to some blockage or something......are the any spells one can do to remove it?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 am

If you feel something is holding you back look into Road Opener.
HRCC Student #1559

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:30 am

I'd recommend a cleansing bath, then Road Opener.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

iluvkb24

Unread post by iluvkb24 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello , I recently asked for help with money drawing , something is blocking my cash flow , well when I thought
things couldnt get worse , they did :( .I now have a client who wants to take me to court for something very minimal
I dont know what to do ? Should I order a candle to be lit or something . What can I do that is fast and will help . I appreciate all the
help I can get . Im pretty scared :shock: , Im desperate Ill do anything . Thank you , and have a blessed day
:)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:06 pm

You need to be cleansed! Nothing can come to you unless you are clean. That is your obstacle. I would do a uncrossing spell kit. Always clean yourself BEFORE trying to bring something to you.

Mary

RickD

Unread post by RickD » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 am

I seem to have run into a severe run of "bad luck" lately. I would almost call it a jinx, except I really think it's extremely unlikely that anyone purposely jinxed me. However I've experienced a series of bad events (and always on a Monday) for the last few months. Every Monday for the past few months something catastrophic has happened to me including (but not limited to)

* Car breaking down
* Father died
* Financial calamity that cost us our life saving and left bankruptcy as the only option
* Our dog getting mauled by a pit-bull
* A pay decrease at work

And the list goes on and on. I've been doing a whole-house spiritual cleansing with Chinese Wash mixed with peaceful home oil and followed by a sprinkling of Peace water weekly now. The house has certainly gotten peaceful, but I'd like to find a way to break the bad luck streak. Which product would be best? I'm thinking of starting with a 13 herb uncrossing bath. For the house washing should I go with uncrossing oil, even though I don't think I've been formally "crossed", or go with Cast off Evil? What would be the best way to break this run of bad luck? Any advice would be appreciated.

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:37 pm

I'll be interested in hearing the replies to that, Rick. My first instinct was 'evil eye,' which is a jinx, albiet an unintentional one, though I may be wrong and I have only little experience taking off jinxes, so don't take my word as expert advice. You've cleaned your house, now clean yourself - you're definitely on the right track thinking that way. I agree about the bath being appropriate. Washing the house in Chinese Wash should have been enough because it's made out of the same stuff Van Van oil is, but if you don't feel it sufficed Draja Mickaharic suggests burning dragon's blood resin on charcoal as a very powerful cleanser for crossed and negative conditions. Cat's book HHRM also has this to say about it: "Gravel-size chunks and powdered DRAGON'S BLOOD may be burned on charcoal. Folks claim that this cleanses the home and rids the premises of evil."

After you cleanse - and only after you cleanse - should you set up some kind of protection (if you do the protection first it can trap the gunk 'inside' with you.)

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 pm

I had a run of bad luck (though not quite as severe as yours) and did a three day spiritual bath using the 13 herb and it made a big difference. I did it complete with the two white candles dressed with Uncrossing oil. So I think that might be a good place to start. I am, of course, not a certified rootworker nor do I play one on TV, but I know it worked for me.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Frindle

Unread post by Frindle » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:13 pm

I have found this topic and the replies most helpful. It is unfortunate (RickD) that your life has taken such a recent downturn; I will be sure give a mention for you in evening prayer. Thank you Silverpony for fine tuning the cleanse information for me; it finally sinks in for me. After reading Chagrinedgirl, I feel as though I will choose 13 Herb over just Hyssop cleanse for my situation. Thanks everyone.

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Personal purification is a must. We don't always have control over what people try to put onto us, and we're not always aware of what we pick up. It's good to first start by cleaning yourself. Hyssop bath, holy water, salt, smudge, whatever you think you need to do. After that there are many things you can do, uncrossings, burning reversibles and send back evil candles, fiery wall of protection, hexbreaker, jockey club. This website has a lot of really useful information for all topics, just look through the catalog.

Threadbare

Unread post by Threadbare » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello, I've joined these forums because I'm at the end of my rope.

I have no luck. None. Everything I do ends in failure: College, Love, Friendship, Jobs, everything. Sometimes I do something stupid, sometimes it's completely out of my control. I've never gotten a single lucky break and I'm sick of it. For once I want to be the person everyone's jealous about. I want a loving husband, a great job, and a future. And I know no matter how hard I try I'll never be able to get any of that on my own. My luck won't allow it.

Please, help me. I'm at the end of my rope and I'm honestly afraid what the future will bring.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 am

Firstly - Youc an do it. The first thing you need to change is your attitude. Hell, I'm down on my luck right now, having some tough breaks... But I now I can pull through and that there are good things in store for me. Same goes for you.

Right. Now we've got that out of the way... You may be crossed, or have attracted some bad energy. You'll probably want to do a 13 herb cleansing bath to rid yourself of all that. Then you probably want to look at some of the spell kits Lucky Mojo has to offer. You want money drawing and attraction, by the sound of it.

If you feel that there is an enemy working against you, you'll probably want to ahve some divination done by a professional rootworker, do some uncrossing work, and look into protection work for yourself.

But YOU CAN DO IT.

I'm sure that if you browse the Lucky Mojo catalogue, you'll find many products that you can use to help.

Threadbare

Unread post by Threadbare » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 am

I'm sorry I sounded so negative, but yesterday I lost a very promising job because an old injury of mine acted up for the first time in over five years. Needless to say my normal bad luck felt almost suffocating. Now that I've slept on it I feel better about things.

Attracted bad energy? Ooo, where do I start. When I was younger I used spells like there was no tomorrow. If someone even vaguely pissed me off I'd cast them out of my life forever, and I did everything I could to attach people to me. And every day I did a love spell to try to get a boy I liked to love me. Needless to say after two years of that everything blew up in my face. All my friends vanished, the boy fell in love with my best friend, and I lost someone who was so important to me I didn't realize it till she was gone. Only now almost ten years later I feel like I'm finally ready to try magic responsibly again.

But sometimes I think someone stole me luck, since her life became amazing the second mine went to hell. But I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or not.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 am

I would get a reading with a AIRR rootworker. They can tell you exactly what is going on and help you remedy it.

But in the meantime or if you do not want to contact a reader, I would start a 13 day, 13-herb bath, along with an Uncrossing spell.

You can get the 13 day supply here: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And the Uncrossing kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 am

If you've done enemy work before, it would also be helpful to do a hyssop bath while reciting Psalms 51 to rid yourself of the negative energy you've built up from that work. Cleansing and protection are vital and you'll really be amazed at how much better you'll feel once you start doing it.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 am

Definately do some cleansing work.

I lost a brilliant job just a couple of months ago, one that I really loved, because I developed panic attacks. I totally sympathise. I'm glad you're feeling better today. Once you cleanse yourself of the guilt you feel for the past and the bad luck that's following you now, then you can start to work on drawing positive influences into your life.

Definately get Lucky Mojo's 13 herb bath.

Maybe you lost that job for a reason? Maybe you need to find a different direction in life that will make you happier? That's what happened to me. I have no job, no money... But I do have more purpose than I used to and things are really moving forward in other aspects of my life. Use this time to really work on yourself, and it'll pay off.

BEST OF LUCK.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:03 pm

You may be feeling guilty for doing magic. You need to clear everything out and start fresh. Do a hyssop bath and read Psalm 51. Then cleanse your house top to bottom with Chinese Wash. If you truly feel like someone else is sending you bad energy, do the 13 herb bath too.

Set up an altar if you can with a representation of Jesus, Mary, an angel, or a saint if you are Christian, or another diety if you are of another faith. Start up again slowly. Burn some devotional candles and incense first. Think about what you really want or need in your life, then go ahead and do some simple spells.

Change your attitude, as Dorian said. When you wake up, say Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Start affirming what you want instead of what you don't want. And for heaven's sake, change your screenname!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Threadbare

Unread post by Threadbare » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:58 pm

First I want to thank everyone for your advice. I wish I could do the full 13-herb bath, but right now I simply can't afford anything that nice. However the idea of a daily cleansing bath and the small altar sounds like a good start. I have to accept I can't fix everything all at once. I learned that lesson the first time I messed everything up.

One thing that did jump out to me while I looked over the site were the honey jar spells. Once I'm cleaned I'm thinking of trying one of those. Would that be a good start?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:59 am

A honey jar is for sweetening up a lover, boss, judge, etc. Unless you want something from a specific person, it may not be what you're looking for.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 am

Threadbare wrote:First I want to thank everyone for your advice. I wish I could do the full 13-herb bath, but right now I simply can't afford anything that nice. However the idea of a daily cleansing bath and the small altar sounds like a good start. I have to accept I can't fix everything all at once. I learned that lesson the first time I messed everything up.

One thing that did jump out to me while I looked over the site were the honey jar spells. Once I'm cleaned I'm thinking of trying one of those. Would that be a good start?
A honey jar would only be appropriate if you need to sweeten someone to you, as another member remarked. It sounds to me like you need to do a cleansing regimen--not just a bath but also your home space, a reading, some blessing work, and depending on what your reading might indicate, some uncrossing work.

good luck,
Bri

detached

Unread post by detached » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 am

how's every1? ok, my granny is very very good with numbers. she plays the policy numbers. she feels that she is blocked becuz the numbers r rite in her hands and either she plays them and they cum out the next nite, or she was gonna play it and she didnt, so the number falls. she consulted a reader, not a reading, and the reader stated that she doesnt c any1 crossin her up or anything like that. she sees that she jus needs a cleansin. can she use the 13 herb bath for her problem also?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:25 am

pecantan wrote:how's every1? ok, my granny is very very good with numbers. she plays the policy numbers. she feels that she is blocked becuz the numbers r rite in her hands and either she plays them and they cum out the next nite, or she was gonna play it and she didnt, so the number falls. she consulted a reader, not a reading, and the reader stated that she doesnt c any1 crossin her up or anything like that. she sees that she jus needs a cleansin. can she use the 13 herb bath for her problem also?
Yes she could.
HRCC Student #1559

detached

Unread post by detached » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:49 am

ok and then after that, she shud most likely work ol her luck with sum luck products? does any1 suggest anything?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

I suggest reading the LM catalogue and picking the most appropriate product for her needs. There are a lot to choose from.

emilymolaudz

Unread post by emilymolaudz » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:14 am

Good day

i need help i am selling insurance i dont get client at all and this is now causing problem for me at work cause i dont reach my targets and the other thing is that i dont get paid enough money i cant even pay my debts i am working but the is no progress in my life, i am now under debts counselling i cant even afford to buy a car and a house

can u pls help me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:51 am

I would make sure that you do an uncrossing spell, and then i would do some road opener work as well. I would recommend that you get a mojo bag such as steady work , or even a john the conqueror mojo bag.

Or you could petition St. Joseph to help you at your job (yellow candle and petition to him to help you sell more at work), but you should still do some road opener work.

Good luck

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 am

Do a spell to get a new job that better suits your personality, talents, and abilities, such as Steady Work or Crown of Success. You probably also need to do some Money Drawing work to pay your bills and get ahead.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:42 pm

jadejenova wrote:Before starting the Uncrossing, does it matter if the moon is in the waxing/waning stage and which phase it's in during that stage when starting it for the first time?
This depends on your philosophy as far as having the right timing versus getting the work done. A waning moon is ideal for uncrossing work but it is not necesarry.
jadejenova wrote:I got candle holders and two of the eight are of different sizes.. will that effect my spellwork? Can I also use these same candle holders in other parts of THIS spell such as using one of the eight in lighting a candle for the day and praying over it, then later all of the eight to do the square shaped thing..? Can I use these same candle holders in the FastLuck spell kit or do they need to be cleansed in some way before hand ...or do I just throw them away since I used them in the Uncrossing..
I re-use my candle holders for all different kinds of spells all the time. Their size, make, and model do not matter in most cases, but they do matter to your sense of aesthetics and for some folks that is a big deal. Use items that are beautiful and pleasing to you in your work.
jadejenova wrote:Also, can I read the psalm off a piece of paper as I'm pouring water over my head or do I have to try and memorize it?
I like to have them memorized but you need to do what works best for you.
jadejenova wrote:What time should I complete the spell? The sun rises where I live around 5:45..Should I get the bath ready and start it around 4 and get done just in time to airdry and have my boyfriend drive me to the crossroads minutes before the sun rises or can I get into the bath around say 12, seal the water in an old SOBE bottle or use one of my household bowls and keep it there til I'm ready to leave a few hours later by the door at 5:15 (the crossroads is a ways away, which is why I'm having my boyfriend drive..)
Take the bath in the morning and dispose of the water around the same time. You are working with the rising sun's energy during this part of the ritual and the sun for all intents and purposes is not rising at midnight.
jadejenova wrote:Can I use a household bowl for the uncrossing or does it have to be something to throw away such as an old water bottle?
You can use a re-usable bowl, glass, or pitcher and clean it out afterwards.
jadejenova wrote:One more question..when I throw the water over my left shoulder towards the east (i'll also have a compass in my hand when I'm at the crossroads and while I'm holding the water in my bowl to make sure my back is facing east when I throw it) does it have to be RIGHT as the sun is beginning to rise, or can it be minutes before..like as much as 30 minutes before...or do I have to wait until it's starting to lighten around 5:40?
You don't want it to be pitch black, you want the sun to be starting to ascend and you want the sky to be getting lighter. As the sun ascends and strengthens it is cleaning you--making you bright and shiny and clean and removing crossed conditions from you, just remember that and you should be fine as far as working with the sunrise.
jadejenova wrote:I know these are alot of questions but I feel if they don't get answered then I will doubt my spell's accuracy and credibility if I'm not SURE..lol
Hi Jade, if this is your first ritual bath then just relax and work your way into it. There may be mistakes or misteps, its part of the process. Have faith in your work and your ability.

Good luck,
Bri

sherylynn123

Unread post by sherylynn123 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 am

:) hi it just seems that i have had some bad luck lately and i really dont know why.

i lost my good car, due to repo even though i was paying on it, the finance company lost the payments.

i bought a little 1972 vw bug and it seems to be the car from H---. always breaking down and now the gas pedal is broken. :( and i cant go anywhere. i live in apt and really want to have a house, a car and to do a little traveling.

i am severaly depressed and i do have ptsd.

i have tried doing the trinka five spell but nothing yet. my cousin who is a wiccan has been doing money spells for me. they usually work but they arent right now. i am just so depressed.

:| :| does anyone know what to do? any suggestions would be greatly appreciative. thanks so much and have a blessed day.. sheryl :!: :!:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 am

Well, you sound like you are dealing with crossed conditions. You would benefit most from a good deep cleansing of your home and yourself. I would say at least a 3-day cleansing rite would be in order since the conditions have a history to them. 13-Herb bath or uncrossing would be good for you to use, as well as some Chinese Wash for your home. Then some road opening-type work, such as or Road Opener. That way the money work your friend is doing for you has a chance to actually work.

You may want to start with a reading with a worker to see what's going on, and what will be needed to get you back on track. You can find AIRR workers who have very reasonable prices since you are working with a limited budget. In the meantime, take the time to go through the threads on this forum, as cleansing and uncrossing have been discussed quite a lot, and you can find a good deal of information on here!

sherylynn123

Unread post by sherylynn123 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 am

Would sage help start the cleanising process?

i am a retired military person and i used to be able to just jump in the car and go to california or any other place that i want but it seems that every since my 17 year old moved back home ( 3 years ago, he is now 20) that my fiances have gone down down down. and i cant go anywhere.

i just dont know what could have happened. i am pretty careful about not bringing anything into the house negative wise (but he is very negative).

the trinka spell -- how fast does that usually take?

who is st expedite? i notitced that at the end of your message. is it someone i can do a spell to? thanks so much and i look forward to hearing from you soon

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Crossed conditions don't have to be sent by anyone, or brought in from outside sources. If one is not doing cleansings and protections regularly, negativity from every day life can just build up. If people are dealing with extra stress or health issues, that will compound the problem. Anger, illness, tension, or just general bad attitudes within the home all create negativity that can build up. Finance trouble, relationship deterioration, and health issues that just don't seem to get better with normal mundane issues are all signs of crossed conditions. So, I would adopt thorough regular cleansing practices as part of your regular domestic routine.

I'm not personally familiar with the trinka spell - perhaps someone else can speak to that. However, generally speaking a rule of thumb for spellwork manifestation is 3 days for a sign, 3 weeks for some positive movement, with your final result in 3 months.

If you want to get a reading, you don't need to see anyone in person. Most workers, and definitely the AIRR workers, will work via phone &/or email.

Sage is a nice start, but you're going to want at actually scrub your home as well as smudge/fumigate it to actually get it spiritually clean - especially if you are dealing with long-built up negativity. And you're going to need to cleanse you own person deeply as well. But certainly smudge the *hell* out of your home in the meantime - and that means getting the smoke thick and into every nook and cranny of your home. Open cabinets and appliances and get the smoke inside. Get the smoke into closets. Get it under couches and behind the fridge. EVERYWHERE. Boil up some of the sage into a tea, add some salt and then add that to a bath. Do the same thing, add it to some Pine Sol and scrub down your home.

Make sure to get some of the LM 13-Herb bath as soon as you are able, as it addresses MANY different forms and types of crossed conditions, so no matter what the problem is it will help alleviate it. Get VanVan bath and Chinese Wash to wash your home down, too, as soon as you're able.

As long as you are under crossed conditions, any drawing work won't be very effective at all. So in order for the money work to really help you, you have to clear away all the negativity surrounding you and your home.

As to St. Expedite, he's really not appropriate for your needs at this point in time.

Irishtexan
Newly Registered

Unread post by Irishtexan » Mon May 17, 2010 1:09 pm

My luck has really gone south, had a super job and got run off because they wanted there buddy to have the job, now they wont even give me a good work reference, i have never done anything to these people, because of the bad job references there giving me i cant get a job, and i mean any job, i have even applied to sack groceries and got turned down, because of this i have almost lost everything i own, i dont even have a car anymore.
I need to know what i can do to break this chain of bad luck and what i can do to these 4 people who have ganged together to run me off my job and ruin my life, thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 1:53 pm

You should start with a reading to see what is causing the bad luck streak - it will also give you personalized advice as to how to counter act it. If it's just them playing dirty politics, then you'll know; if someone is doing more than that, then you'll know.

You're likely going to start with a good thorough cleansing of yourself and your home, move into some Road Opening work, and then into some drawing work. You should also look into Stop Gossip work to get them to stop their campaign against you, perhaps a Boss Fix honey jar on the boss to sweeten them to you to perhaps give you a better reference, and maybe an inflammatory confusion bottle spell on the group of them to sow discord among themselves.

But a rootworker will be able to give you an exact plan to follow.

Irishtexan
Newly Registered

Unread post by Irishtexan » Mon May 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Thank you for your kindness, how do i go about contacting a rootworker, my funds are very limited right now im not sure i can afford to buy much at this time, thanks again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Look thorough the list of LM readers ... http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Someone at work strongly dislikes me. Lately, I've had really bad luck (accidents, several brand new appliances breaking, flooding from a broken pipe ect.). The weird things is, everytime something bad happens to me, something immediately good happens for this person (winning money, free dinners and vacations, praise at work for other people's projects). I was wondering if someone can steal your luck and what spell would you recommend to change it. Thank you for your help.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 pm

that happened to me and i don't know if i read in somewhere but every Monday i burn a blue cdl for clarity ,yellow for opening my road,green for attraction and purple for success.i burn incense fiery wall and take my bath 13 herbs. i believe that is true someone can steal your luck even at not purpose, why you don't get a reading and make sure what's wrong?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 pm

I remember someone asking a similar question before and I believe that yes, someone can essentially steal your luck. I don't know what exactly it entails, but I imagine it's some sort of crossing work done against you. Of course, you'd have to get a reading to determine if you're actually crossed up or you're just having a run of bad luck (which happens to all of us).

To counter-act any crossing work, you would either need an Uncrossing Kit or you could perform a 13 herb cleansing bath on yourself for 13 days.

Since you're aware that someone at your job doesn't like you and might have it out for you, I think it advisable to do some sort of cleansing and protection work for yourself ASAP. You don't have to wait for a reading to do a good cleansing as you should be doing that and protection work on a regular basis anyway. You can search the forum for quick at-home cleanings to do in a pinch. As for protection, I recommend petitioning Saint Michael or getting the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit. Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I agree with doing uncrossing and protection work which are two most important things you need to do.

To help with the changing of bad luck to good get the van van spell kit http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Some people are able to project the evil eye without meaning to, or they have some innate talent for such work. This person may be directing the evil eye agaisnt you. I would definately uncross yourself and seek some form of protection.

I would probably recommend a talisman or amulet of some sort that you can carry on yourself to avert the envious and malicious gaze of this person. Lucky Mojo sells many apotropiac charms that you can look into or you can set up an appointment with Miss cat and speak to her. I know that she fixes personalized protection amulets. This latter option would also help you confirm whether this person is deliberately doing this or not.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Thank you for all your help. I'm going to work on everything suggested and let you know how it works out. Thanks again.

Jonezin

Unread post by Jonezin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm

For the last seven years it has seem to be one thing after another. I have moved a few things in that span. Things seem to get better then Bam, the bottom falls out again. Its just bad luck after bad luck. I lose jobs over the most dumbest reasons known to man.

My wife recently hinted that i maybe crossed, rooted, cursed or jinxed. It has crossed my mind from time to time. But i don't know anyone into the craft. I guess the point being "I don't know". That got me to really thinking then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

(Long story short) I was born to my mother by way of my of my mothers sister husband. Not incest they had an affair. I found out that my dad is not my father and they agreed to keep this hush i grew up knowing my father ONLY as my uncle. I found out about this a few months before all of this bad luck started to happen to me. before this i was pretty successful, I have been told my aunt has done things to keep my uncle in her life.(root work)

So I'm asking for help to get this thing off me and from around me. My wife has not been affected by whatever spell that has been cast on me, it has only tripped me up time after time. Money is an issue, i need help with what i got around the house. I'm broke.. and losing everything we own. After I find out this truth I have sleeped and eat at her house. But not knowing that she has used the craft before. I think you for any help and direction. P.s. explain what to do....

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm

You need a good cleansing. I strongly suggest you get the Uncrossing spellkit and then something for protection. The kit comes with everything you need and full instructions, follow them to the letter.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
HRCC Student #1559

Jonezin

Unread post by Jonezin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 pm

I need a full suggestion, what is good for protections?
and thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Jonezin wrote:I need a full suggestion,
Ok, my full suggestion, buy the uncrossing kit. Then, and only after you have gotten cleansed, I suggest you buy a mojo hand for protection like the Fiery Wall hand.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery-wall.html
HRCC Student #1559

Jonezin

Unread post by Jonezin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Ok Thanks I will look that up

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”