Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Too bad about the scarf -- it would have been a simple yet elegant reversal spell. The uncrossing work could still be done as Mama Micki described.

Have you had any readings or done any divination on the source of your bad luck? You might sign up for next week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:21 am

Hi Angel_11,

Both MissMichaele and Mama Micki have already given you some solid advice to get things turned around, I have a couple more dealing more with the Uncrossing half of the equation than the Reversal side:

1 - A course of spiritual baths (which do come in the Uncrossing kit suggested by Mama Micki) is a definite. Given the depth, breadth and length of the situation, a full 13 days would be wise. Other choices instead of Uncrossing that are excellent include the Jinx Killer Bath Crystals as well as the 13 Herb Bath that Lucky Mojo makes. You could also consider making your own herbal bath with a combination of a strong tea of Rue, Agrimony and the juice of one lemon. Add this to the bath water and pour it over your head as you recite psalm 37 and wash the jinx down and way. Let the residue air dry on your skin. Keep a small sample of the water (about a cupful) and throw it into the setting sun.

2 - If you can get your hands on fresh rue, fill a nice glass jar with rain water and add the fresh rue. Seal, tie a ribbon around the neck of the bottle and keep it on your porch.

3 - Get yourself an amulet (either in the form of a necklace, earrings or a bracelet) to ward off the evil eye. A hamsa hand would be another alternative. Lucky Mojo has a large variety of such amulets to choose from and if you call the shop, I believe that Miss Cat even fixes then for specific people and puproses for a fee.

4 - Make a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. It's free and gets lots of people working to get you well and free from this dark cloud.

Many Blessings and Success to you and your family.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks, I've ordered the oil and am awaiting the delivery. I have some Florida Water that's been spiritually charged by a Houngan diluted in distilled water, and plan to add Chinese wash and the oils to it to use as a floor wash and as a spray after cleaning. Hoping it helps.

mamaundo

Unread post by mamaundo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 am

Thank you for the information. But, I recently had a reading and the situation is much deeper. I have been having medical issuses with my body, in particular it felt as if I was developing knock- knee in both legs and a spirit is crawling on me. I went to the doctor and he related my condition to PFS and put me in physical therapy for six week. I have suffered w/ this condition for at least two years. My PCP, as well as the sports medicine doctor thought it was odd that I have PFS in both legs and that after much physical strengthing rehabilitation, the physical strength in my legs remains the same. My job involves a lot standing, walking and lifting. This condition has put a hold on my life b/c of the amount pain that occurs in my knees when doing activities. Recently, I went to a reader and just as I thought a family member or two has done something to me. I know this memeber of my family pracitce magic and will do anything to stay on top. I have tried to but and burn reversible candles dressed w/ reversible oil and his name inscribed mirror style and my name the correct way on the candle and placed the candle upside on a mirror. I let the candle burn continuously, but with the last one I burned, I notice that it didn't burn the same as the other reversible candles that I have burned on this person. The candle burned very slowly with minimal drippings of the black portion down the side of the candle. I think this person has but up a block. What can I do to send this stuff back to that person, as well as protect myself? Do I need to burn the candle a little bit each day and if so which one and what color?

anw color?

rootKeeper

Unread post by rootKeeper » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 am

for the co-worker issue, and telling others your plans only to have the plans go sour; silence is golden. but if you find yourself the topic of many twisted conversations, with people rehashing your plans in a twisted way, then passing along slander, confront that cheerfully by talking with the same people they go to in grapevine. people who try to control through diminished status count on you to live in fear. face your accusers behind the back gossip line, telling your story in a light, funny, rational manner. some people will still not like you or will spread dark rumors, but you will begin to gain support team. dominating bullies count on isolating you from the herd. while you do the cleansing rituals advised here on forum, protect yourself in the mundane world by getting out there and being very open, unaffected, and charming. but as to being open, hold back a little on what you put out there. the less of your personal life your enemyhas, their power is reduced.

Nightwolf217
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nightwolf217 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:40 am

Greetings!

To make a long story short, I dated a hoodoo practitioner and we ended on a sour note though I was honest with her about my feelings and didn't want to lead her on. I had been having problems with relationships falling apart since, to the tune of, I meet some one... we talk once or twice and they vanish, this has also been followed by my finances and career goals falling apart too. I had a reader friend of mine assess this and she saw that pepper, vinegar and my pic and a few other items were used. The woman in question that cast this had openly admitted to me that she called intranquil spirit on her ex husband as well. Being an eclectic pagan (primarily Wiccan) I moved to break this in my own way and while I'm confident through the pyromancy and other factors in my ritual to break this have worked,I'm asking if there should be any further steps I should take?

I also suspect that she did something to keep the person who truly does have my heart away from me also... Could what I have done to combat this have eliminated anything that may have been keeping her and I apart too?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:03 pm

You can get a reading to find out what she did or didn't do. Get an Uncrossing kit and start undoing whatever she did.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 am

I had a Reversing vigil candle burned at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for someone and the candle went out 5 times.

Do anyone know what this could mean?

The person also showed up to my house unexpected and may have left something in my home.

Any suggestions or advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:42 am

Luckystr25, when candle go out constantly, means your target is resisting.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA6

You may need to put up some strong protection, especially, during this type of work. Since you had Lucky Mojo burn the candle for you, the reader may have provided some recommendations. If not, you can call and ask if they are available, they are quite kind about this. But remember if they are busy...they are busy.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks jwmcclin! I called and was able to speak to someone.

mamaundo

Unread post by mamaundo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:34 pm

How to send a curse back to someone who has put up a block? I recently found out that a family member is doing black magic against me. I have burned candles and took bathes to help myself. Up to point it seems as if this stuff was effective. I believe this person is a witch and has put up a block to protect theirself from receiving back what they have put on me? Do you have any suggestions of how I can break this barrier and return what was done to me back to this person? Is it possible to do an uncrossing spell and a protection spell at the same time? If so, what do you suggest and how?
Ty

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi, I recommend you bind your enemy up in a mirror-box spell. It will make it so every time they try to hurt through magic all the negative energy they send to you will bounce back to them.

You can read more about it herehttp://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Is it possible to do an uncrossing spell and a protection spell at the same time?
Yes, you can take a spiritual cleansing bath by using some Uncrossing bath Crystals and also add Fiery Wall Of Protection Bath Crystals

You can purchase herehttp://www.luckymojo.com/bath-fiery-wal ... ction.html

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:09 pm

The person may have strong protection in place. Before you reverse to them, you should probably cleanse and do protection work on yourself. Are they aware you know they have thrown at you? Are they aware you have knowledge of how to strike back? If the person is powerful, you may need outside help. Get a reading to see exactly what they are using against you and how to stop it.

mamaundo

Unread post by mamaundo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 am

Thank you for replying to my question, but if someone is putting up a strong block around theirselves, how would cleansing my self first be effective? I would like to know how to weaken and over come this person's power, so that I will begin to feel better and see the results of my work as I cleanse and uncross myself, as well as, burn candles? Yes, I do believe this person may have some suspicious that I'm aware of thier doings.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:13 pm

You would cleanse to get rid of the stuff they threw at you. You would then put up protection to prevent anything else they may throw at you from getting through. Once you and your home are cleansed of evil and well protected, THEN you could try reversing ( if you want to ). If you are protected, then their work wouldn't get through to you anymore.

How powerful is this person? How much do they know? Do you want to engage them in spiritual combat? It may be better to cleanse the bad stuff away, then set strong protection so nothing else gets through to you, and hope they lose interest in you. Maybe do candle work to make them forget about targeting you. A reading would help you determine what action to take.

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:05 pm

ive had someone bind my magic skills. everytime i ask tarot why my spells dont work 8 of swords comes up. how do i remove the binding so i can practice again?and how do i prevent it from happening again?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Get the Uncrossing kit to remove any work done against you, or any of the Uncrossing supplies.

TAMMM

Unread post by TAMMM » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Hello,

I need to get this jinx, curse whatever it is called off of me. I have been down on my luck for a year now (my son moved out; out of the sudden, I almost lost my job, I am ill, depressed, cry for no reason, can't sleep at night, and the list goes on). I am not a practitioner but I want to start learning to protect me and my family. I have been told by a few partitioners that they are afraid to help me because cursng is dangerous and that I won't be able to get rid of it. Oh My God is that true!? :( Can I get rid of this jinx and be happy and successful again?

What can I do? Can someone please suggest something that can help me remove this off of me, please.

I'm Scared.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 am

Get an Uncrossing kit. It has everything you need to remove negative energy from you and your home.

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi,

How do you make a person to forget about me permanently?
I have someone who kept throwing me spirits and sharp objects to my head daily with a doll.
I have burned confusion candles using oil and powder, poppy seeds, frankincense, myrrah, copal and sleeping pills.
But I noticed as soon as the candle finished that is when she attack me again.

I would like this individual to be so confused and tired that she will forget about me permanently.

Please let me know how do I go about doing it. Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello, Newbie2012,
Wow, I am so sorry that someone is doing this to you. That's just terrible.
Well, I would continue the candles and get an uncrossing kit. See the uncrossing link which has a lot more than just the kit. But, in your case, I personally think that you need the kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
I would also order an extra bottle (I addition to what is in the kit) of uncrossing oil to anoint yourself everyday (even after the spell is completed)
I would also perform a 13- day cleansing bath http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And I would get a reversing candle. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Also, prayers everyday. There are uncrossing psalms. See this page of Psalms http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Work on this first (as spells can linger for awhile) and then we can see how to make her forget you and get the heck out of your life FOREVER.
I hope this helps and I wish you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:21 am

In addition to Uncrossing, consider doing a black walnut bath to break all ties to her. You can also call on St. Michael to protect you from her.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 am

newbit2012, I would highly recommend some reversing work with this situation. Here is a link to more details and specifics on reversing: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Crissy DarkMoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Crissy DarkMoon » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 pm

First I would like to say hello. I am new here, so it will be a pleasure getting to know new people. :D I also have a situation, well actually a few.

The first one is I believe I have been hexed buy some very weird people. From the look of their pages (FB) It looks like they maybe into demonology. So far to ward of any work they may have done.

Here is what I did so far..A reversal, a new witches bottle..Fri I get a black double ended Black candle, carved my name on 1 end and dressed it with Uncrossing oil. On the other end i put their name's and dressed it in Crossing oil ..Hammered a rusty nail in the middle and burned all the way.. lined my house and window seals with salt. And as a added protection lined my window seals with grave yard dirt .I thought this would be enough, but i am still suffering bad headaches..

Now I think What I am going to do is a reversal with a double action candle and mirror. I could be going at the whole thing wrong who knows..lmao

Now my second problem is. The oils I used are now gone ( crossing & Uncrossing ) And i have no place in town to get the herbs to make my own oils now,sense I moved ( I used to live in SC ) So I have been thinking about trying online shopping. This scares me though, I'm scared they are not going to be made with the right herbs and oils..I did try ordering UnCrossing oil off line 1 time and it did not even have the piece of chain in it, can you believe that?

Anyway It could very well be my magick needs more time work work.. Any help and advice would be great. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello, Again, Crissy Dark Moon,

Please look at the introduction forum for your salutations!! And welcome again!.

First, let me make something very clear. I have been in spirituality for my entire life. And I have NEVER NEVER had such SUPERIOR quality products as those made by Lucky Mojo. If I didn't believe this, I would never say it. EVERYTHING is made with the finest herbs, plants, mineral, oil, etc. I've been to Lucky Mojo and was in shock to see how everything is hand made AND prayed over by certified root workers. Even the herbs are from quality plants (Miss cat has taught us all how to select the finest plants and to use the most superior parts of them. She taught us about quality equals power. And she never accepts any home work (from her classes) that are even remotely substandard. So, with Lucky Mojo, you're getting the best!

So, please have peace of mind when wondering about our products.

Please allow me tell you what I would do before you add you products (which I will capitalize).

The first thing I would do is to wash my entire house with Chinese Wash (according to the instructions on this webpage) : http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Then, I would spray the house with Florida Water (just put it in a spray bottle). MAKE SURE YOU SPRAY the clutter in your house because that's where negative energy likes to hang out.
http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Then, for 13 days, I would Incense the house with this special incense:
http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html

I would also perform a 13 day herb bath:
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

while lighting dressed CANDLES.

And pray A Psalms at least once a day:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Definitely do your SALT LINING

Get yourself some uncrossing oil and anoint yourself as much as possible (as well as your house)
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html

And Last, but not least, keep Fiery wall of Protection products in house all the time.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Keep up your witches' bottles!

Also, as an added back-up, perform an uncrossing ritual with the kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I'm not going to lie to you, this will take some work But, it's well worth it.

Most importantly, I would also check the Carbon Monoxide levels in your house. Headaches alarm me. If you don't have a detector, you can pick one up at any store for around $20.00.

I have gone full force here with spells to get rid of the junk that is attacking you (assuming that you are correct in that a group of powerful practitioners are attacking you).

I hope that you take my advice and get better very soon. breaks my heart to see anyone under attack like this.

If you have anymore questions, we are here for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm

I agree with Miss Aida. You were spot on with protection, but you need to cleanse yourself and your home first. Clean the bad away THEN put Protection in place. Lucky Mojo products are top notch, so don't worry. WHile you wait for your order to arrive, you can clean with Pine-sol ( Pine is a strong purifier all by itself) while saying the 23rd psalm, and put epsom salt in your bath. That should start to break up any curses and when your order arrives, you can bring out the big guns to finish them off. Remember to crack a window when you cleanse your home to let the bad out ... THEN sprinkle the salt and put other protections in place. After you are clean and protected, THEN reverse on them if you want to.... ;)

CarrieCat

Unread post by CarrieCat » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 am

My daughter's boyfriend of the last 3 years is extremely controlling. In a very cunning and insidious way he's managed to brainwash her and put a wedge between her old friends and several family members. This generally occurs if they happen to disagree with their lifestyle or his rules of life. My daughter has changed in so many ways, the happy going, lovable kind and thoughtful old-she is barely recognizable. He keeps her stoned (pot) most of the time (drinking the Kool-Aid) and she appears unkempt, her house is in great disary, can barely get in her car for the piles of crap everywhere.... Although I have mentioned my concerns for her welfare she gets really defensive, angry, opinionated and discontinues communication for weeks as a ?means of punishment. I fear I have lost her but it is for my grandson (from a different relationship), sweet, smart little 5y/o, that I have grave concerns. The new rule is he's not allowed to go to school. When confronted about this ridiculous concept I get little in the way of answers... Public schools are bad! The law here in the state of Maine is children don't have to attend school until they are 7 y/o and she's using this crazy law as her supporting evidence that school is unnecessary!!!
My entire family is up in arms as the little guy mostly plays (adult rated) videos all day while my daughter and boyfriend tend to their glass blowing business. It's to the point where she doesn't want me to see him any more, "you keep putting thoughts into his head," like encouraging him to have a voice and tell her he wants to go to school.
It's been awhile since I've been involved with Hoodoo with my past having been very successful but have also paid the harsh price in certain instances. I feel like this should be a binding spell on him and some sort of awakening spell for her, with a protection spell for Baby.
It is my belief that when you bind someone it can fall upon the dark side of magic, but under the circumstances is this still hold true??? I was hoping someone out there with more experience and knowledge than I could offer suggestions??? Sorry this post is sooo long...
Many thanks and well wishes to all
CarrieCat

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Good Evening, CarrieCat,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum
I am so very sorry to heard this sad story. My heart goes out to you. My heart goes out to your grandson.
And, NO, this is NOT true about the binding spell. And this is NOT the dark side of magic.
It has been, in my many decades of experience, that when I am justified in binding someone, things happen that spirit takes care of.
For example, I performed a binding spell for a client and that person ended up in prison. That was not in my petition. So, in other words, binding brings the person to spirit's attention and spirit then takes matters in their own hands and gives them exactly what they deserve. I have also seen binding spells NOT work because it wasn't justified by spirit.
If you feel strange, pray when you do it. Here's a wonderful page that has many Psalms that you can go through and choose what's appropriate for your intentions.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Also, I do recommend a Hyssop bath after performing the spell just to make sure that you are spiritually cleansed after performing the spell (while praying Psalm 51)
http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to both you and your grandson. I pray that everything works out well for you
Keep in touch
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 pm

For your daughter, you might use Clarity products to really help her see things clearly about her life, her son and the situation.

It sounds like this man is bad news for your daughter. You might use Separation products to break them apart. You might also work Confusion or Inflammatory Confusion spells on HIM, while working Clarity on HER, so that as she gets to see things clearly, he was all confused and acting out, and his manipulations are laid bare.

You might also work a honey jar for her and you and the family to sweeten relations between you all, so that she will maybe come around again.

CarrieCat

Unread post by CarrieCat » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks to you both Miss Aida and Christopher!

I've been feeling so isolated with my worry, your responses of empathy and support opened my heart and brought a great sense of relief in not feeling so alone.

Miss Aida, your explanation regarding binding sounds logical and feels right. I am more comfortable moving forward with this being the case. I love the idea of psalms and there seems to be at least one for every conceivable occasion. Psalm 51 is a perfect.

Christopher your suggestions for potential spells are clearly insightful and fit this situation to a tee. I'd not thought of a honey jar!!!! A formidable icing on the cake to pull it all together.

Again, thank you both so very much. I feel blessed in having corresponded with you and wish you all the best!

CarrieCat

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 pm

CarrieCat, you might start with Cast Off Evil for all three of them. Cast Off Evil not only ends bad habits, but it sends away bad companions, too. If it does not reform Mr. Bad News, it will send him away.

The little guy certainly needs protection and blessing work, but if he's watching inappropriate videos all day long, he could use a little Cast Off Evil, too.

Have you thought about calling CPS or Social Services? Look Me Over, King Solomon Wisdom and Protection might assist that work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

CarrieCat

Unread post by CarrieCat » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:43 am

Good Morning Miss Michaele,

Thank you for your response and suggestions. I have never worked with Cast Off Evil but I like the image it's prescence brings to mind for all of those involved.

Yes, I have thought many times of calling DHS, but am uncertain if it would just make matters worse. I am praying by giving my daughter a wake-up call she believes is an act of nature would be more effective in making a positive change. The DHS here in Maine is a broken system and I'm not convinced that notifying one broken system to fix another is the best choice at this point.

The good thing about Little Justin's life and environment is I know he is loved! My daughter really loves him deeply (and he in turn loves his mother equally) she is just really confused, REALLY confused about priorities and her good senses have seemingly left the building. It is of some comfort knowing she nor "Mr. Bad News" drinks ETOH or expends money or energy on drugs other than a whole lot of pot. Although the house is trashed for the most part at least there's a high regard for organic food and It's not in short supply..... He is an amazing little boy!

I dunno, maybe I am too close to the situation and can't see the forest for the trees!
Maybe I am interfering into lives when this is in fact their own life paths and it's part of their individual contracts to figure out on their own and move forward with their self prescribed knowledge of self growth. Maybe I should mind my own damn business and just let it all sort itself out...... All of these thoughts and many others pass through my mind, usually while I'm tossing and turning in the middle of the night for more than a few.

Thank you Miss Michaele I appreciate your suggestion. It will be appropriate as I am preparing to cast during a waning moon......

CarrieCat

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm

CarrieCat wrote:The good thing about Little Justin's life and environment is I know he is loved! ... It is of some comfort knowing she nor "Mr. Bad News" drinks ETOH or expends money or energy on drugs other than a whole lot of pot. Although the house is trashed for the most part at least there's a high regard for organic food and It's not in short supply..... He is an amazing little boy!
Sounds like my house -- only not so much pot and a little more clear floor space.

You might not need much beyond Cast Off Evil, then -- but slather it EVERYWHERE.
  • Go to the organic foods boutique and bring them a little gift basket, making sure you put a little Cast Off Evil on the outside of ALL the packaging.
  • Spike their laundry and cleaning supplies if you can.
  • And if you locate their stash? Put it there too! Just a pinch should be enough.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Seekhappiness
Newly Registered

Unread post by Seekhappiness » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm very saddened by my life's recent events.

About a month ago I went to get a reading and it gave me mixed reviews. See I'm confused because as the reader began to read me, he told me things about my past that was true but didn't see any crossed conditions on me as of now.
Here comes the confusion: The reader I went to has an assistant that sits in.

As he asked about my boyfriend, he began to tell me he has a good heart and he's madly in love with me, but then the assistant screamed over him and said, "No he's still in love with his ex."

A friend of mine who told me about this reader informed me that the assistant does not have a gift to see and that this assistant had led another friend in the wrong direction.

As I left the reader's business, the assistant called the friend who recommended me and told her that I didn't believe anything she had told me about my boyfriend and to watch and see, I will come running to her for assistance because my boyfriend will break my heart.

I feel like she jinxed or bad mouthed me because several things has been happening to my boyfriend -- and I mean life-threatening things where he was almost killed -- and he thought I didn't care until I explained to him and pleaded that I did. I understand things happen but I feel she did this.

How can I stop this? I am familiar with Lucky Mojo products because I have used several such as uncrossing, van van and attraction kits with success in the past.

Sorry in advance for the long post.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 am

Don't go to that reader anymore. Get an Uncrossing kit, then arrange a reading with a member of AIRR.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi Seekhappiness, I responded to this earlier, but my post disappeared into the ether somewhere. There are several things that strike me as red flags here. I don't really understand why your reader would let their assistant sit in during your reading, for one, and for two, I don't understand why that reader would allow their assistant to interrupted their reading so rudely! Yikes! At the very least I hope that they asked your permission to have the other person sit in during your reading.

I totally agree with Mama Micki sounds like a time for some Uncrossing and go see a professional reader!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Seekhappiness
Newly Registered

Unread post by Seekhappiness » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 am

Mama Micki wrote:Don't go to that reader anymore. Get an Uncrossing kit, then arrange a reading with a member of AIRR.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you I have some of the products I will use it

darkknight
Newly Registered

Unread post by darkknight » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi to all,

I have a long standing problem (a curse which has been cast on me while I was overseas repeatedly over the past 4 years) which needs to be solved , it's been destroying everything I have. The culprits (who I recently found out) were two women (ex colleagues) who worked in tandem to bind me (when I was overseas).
One of them needed my job; the other one wanted me for herself (it's a love bind). What has happened with me is:
- I lost my job during this process
- I got exploited by my friends, friends turning to enemies (in spite of no wrongdoing on my part)
- Misunderstandings between me and my immediate family (parents/sibling)
- Bad luck to those who tried to help me and support me during this time and now
- My previous long term love relationship broke up inexplicably (effect of the love spell binding spell cast by the second woman)
- My earning ability/income dried up (Lots of efforts for little or no pay; very different from before 4 years)
- I met a lot of women platonically after my breakup but could not initiate a relationship with them (for marriage or love). If the girl was interested in me, bad luck seemed to jinx her or fate would take her away from me/separate her from me through inexplicable causes.
- My health deteriorated; lost weight inexplicably in spite of no medical cause
- Opportunities for career and income drastically reduced, legal issues came up, and the people who offer to hire me backtrack at the very last minute
- forced to relocate back home this year

I recall the second woman had my picture and used to dabble in the occult. When I returned home back this year, a shaman who I had visited, read the dice and told me in accurate detail as to how this had happened. He even described the events in my life in the past 4 years and these two women in detail quite accurately (appearance and their history). The spell cast on me - was according to him - is a combination of Filipino-Slavic Hoodoo origin which is cast on me (a very powerful hybrid curse to ruin me and drain my luck. He also mentioned that the curse is of a binding nature; on love, income and also that I cannot receive help easily)

Unfortunately, this shaman is not a healer; he only reads the past and present. So I returned back dejectedly.
The second woman was someone I had subtly rejected her romantic overtures when I was working with her. The problem is that the effects/my condition usually worsened before and worsens on a Friday (the shaman told me the spell was first cast on me on a Friday; and the effects have worsened so much that recently I met with an accident also on a Friday).

So is there a way to reverse this? I am assuming it to be difficult as my picture is with them and also a poppet is probably used to harm me.

Please advise.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello, Darknight,
Wow. I am so very sorry that all of this happened to you. This is just terrible.
Well, you have your work cut out for you. You need to so some serious cleansings on your abode and on yourself.
1-Clean your house with Chinese Wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
2-Follow up with Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
3-Seal window sills and door openings with Fiery Wall of Protection www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
4-Take a 13 day cleansing bath www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
5-Fiery wall of protection oil on yourself
6. Reversing spells: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
It probably wouldn't hurt at all to get a reading also to pinpoint any other problems or ways of magical coaching from a Hoodoo Psychic www.hoodoopsychics.com or
an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Wishing you the very best.
Let us know if you have any or concerns or questions.
Hoping you get rid of all this spiritual mess...
HRCC Graduate #1631

darkknight
Newly Registered

Unread post by darkknight » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:52 am

Thank you for your advices and recommendations, Miss Aida.

I would like to share some more details:
- My relationship with my ex (who I was planning to marry) worsened in October 2008. The months prior to that, her face has become haggard and she too had lost weight inexplicably (medically she was fit). Our relationship broke up in February 2009.
This lady (the second woman - was from the former USSR). She had seen a picture of my ex on my laptop, which she used to sometimes borrow from me for work assignments (this lady and myself were co-workers). I think the first curse was directed against my ex and myself to break our relationship in September/October 2008.
- My problems began to manifest inexplicably during the first half of 2009. It is only after I left my previous job, and cut off all communication with this woman, that my situation mildly improved in 2010.
- This lady chased me online and reinitiated communication later. Two years, I met her again at a party (that was the last time I saw her in person). And she talked about relationship/love, etc. (which made me uncomfortable). I did not meet her again in person. Our communication was later only by phone/internet. She asked me to visit a "friend" who supposedly read the "future" (I am assuming that's the person she used to do her occult work). When I refused to meet him (to which she inexplicably threw an angry hissy fit), around a fortnight later these problems began to manifest themselves again. (This was around April/May 2011. The shaman I had visited said that this was the time when her first "direct" attack against me took place).
- Later that year, around October end, my situation began to return to what it was around 6 months before. There was no communication between us during that period. She had tried to use a common friend (whom she was sexually manipulating) to spy on me in this period.
- All this had happened when I was overseas. The shaman I met recently told me that the spell also had Slavic origin (though I had not told him that this woman was from the ex USSR) but the main part of the spell had Filipino Voodoo in it (which he said that this lady had used another lady coworker (who wanted my job) of mine who assisted her). And the problem is that this hex is cast REPEATEDLY over intervals, to ensure that I cannot recover. According to the shaman, the spell was cast first at noon time on a Friday; and in the past 2 years I have been dreading Fridays, for every Friday my situation has worsened. This year, according to him, this lady used a banishing hex to force me to relocate back to my home country.
- I feel sad for the unfortunate girls who were interested in me or I tried to court during the past 2 years. The poor girls who responded to my interest, or who tried to initiate a relationship with me, often got unexpected bouts of bad luck, health or even this bad luck affected their family members. I could see all this and I did feel something was wrong with my luck, so sometimes I sacrificed (restrained) my feelings for a girl in heart because I did not want to jinx her, in case something bad happened to her in case she responded to my interest positively (I saw this happening almost every time). So apart from my own personal cleansing, I would like to know if I could use some items to protect my future lover girl from being harmed. My love life has been barren for 4 years now (after my breakup). There was one girl (who somehow managed to get close to me, but no intimacy) but again she was forced to relocate before our relationship could even begin. I do think of her, and I would also like to reunite with her, though she is afar overseas.
- I did try to meet a few "healers" online, but recently I met with an accident on a Friday which I survived. My Dad was with me when this happened, but luckily he escaped unhurt though I was quite injured. I was forced to take rest at home, and my Mom's been taking care of me like a child. But now the effects are also working on her - she's been waking up at night experiencing strange hallucinations - to see her like this is totally freaking me out. I want to know is there something I should use to protect her as well?
- My income has dried up completely this year ever since I moved back home. I want to move back abroad overseas to where I was before, but this woman has created a huge legal issue (which I want to challenge, fight and win) which prevents me from returning there. I know my success lies there where I was abroad before, my instincts do tell me that. The shaman told me that this woman is "robbing" or draining my luck to use for herself, I just need to unchain it from her hold. In the meantime, my friends who were abroad offered to help me return back there but their behavior is flighty and undependable. Also I am broke. So I know I must find a job, the worst thing is that I can't even find a new job, just to start the income coming in. I feel really shackled up and obstructed. What else could I use to change this?
- My latest symptoms ever since the accident - darkening of skin complexion, sleeplessness, bad dreams and a strange inexplicable itch which does not go away easily.

I do think I would need a reading. And something to debilitate this woman forever from ever hurting me and my loved ones, ever again.
-

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Hello, Darknight,
Wow. That is really something. I am so sorry. So sad.
What I had previously suggested to you is very helpful. The Fiery Wall of Protection is fabulous for protecting others too.
There are spell kits such as: "Uncrossing" www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
But, again, I'd get a reading. You might want to look at the AIRR workers and see who specializes in uncrossings. I believe (but am not 100% sure) that Conjureman Ali handles cases like yours.
Wishing you the very best.
Hope this goes away soon.
HRCC Graduate #1631

mystikal3025

Unread post by mystikal3025 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Good evening everyone. I have consulted with a AIRR Reader and i am wondering what is the best way to do a uncross spell on behalf of my girlfriend. Her mom has someone doing work on here to keep her away from me. I have had this confirm that she is being worked on. Sorta in the air on how to get started with this.

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Good Evening Mystikal3025,
Here is the Very best way for beginners (and experienced root workers such as myself and many others): www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Follow this with Fiery Wall of Protection spells www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you and your girlfriend the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 am

I have been trying to clean my self my clothes smell and me.
I have tried many products and I mean many and nothing works.
Any suggestions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello, Brenard57,
Could you please be more specific??
Would appreciate it.
Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 am

Hi, I smell something that smell like shit at times ,
what every it is, it seems to give me headaches, it also gives be a suffering feeling. I was told
this is a spirit, attacking me. The smelly stuff seems to stick to
me,and when I sweat, I can smell it on my skin
and in my clothes. Also in my bed car everywhere.
I'm not sick, well not medically or mental anyway. The bottom
line is were every I go, it comes and stick to me. It won.t wash away
even when I do my laundry I put my clothes in a garbage bag to wash them the
bag stinks after I take the clothes out. I use dragon blood bath sea salt
I have brought all kinds spiritual bath nothing works completely.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:48 am

Good morning, Bernard 57,
I know that you said that you're not ill, but, as a nurse, I am telling you that this sounds like a medical condition.
There are a few conditions that can cause these odors.
There Is also a different condition that may be attacking your olfactory nerves (in your nose) to make you smell odors.
Getting headaches is a warning sign.
I very highly suggest that you seek medical attention. It is almost an oxymoron to say that you're not medically ill but are getting headaches.
Along with medical attention, you can try the 13 day cleansing bath and see if this will help www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Wishing you the very best. And hoping that this condition resolves.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am

Bernard57, Miss Aida is right ... check with a doctor about the headaches. I get migraines and many times I smell things ... the thing is ... I'm the only one who can smell it. I smell dill pickles a lot - but there are no dill pickles around and no body else smells pickles. Can other people smell the poo smell, or just you?

I too have heard of nasty smells being associated with evil spirits, just like good spirits being associated with roses or perfume. If that is the case, the cleansing should help, but regarding the headaches, please do check with a doctor. There are different types of headaches and in some cases medicine can help.

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you all for your concerns let me reassure you this is not medical
I been in a fight for years now and this issues is the product of my attacks.
Their is much more to my problem. I believe the cleansing doesn't work because my attacks are on going.
The person is working on me hire someone to send this mess to me.

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 pm

My dogs have the same smell on them and I keep them very clean.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello, Bernard57,
You may want to talk to an AIRR worker about this and see if they can perform a reading and help you if this is something spiritual.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:24 am

Thank you anyway I have done that many times
they take my money and tell me what I already
no, nothing changes out of their league.
Bless you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:47 am

bernard57,

I have merged your question and its responses into the long existing thread on getting rid of crossed conditions. You will read here many different methods you can try, as well as some suggestions for on-going protections/reversal which would be advised if the attacks are on-going. You can also find supplementary information in the following threads:
cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... 6cf65cdadb
spell-casting-for-protection-against-sp ... 6cf65cdadb
Aura Laforest

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 am

I am under attack by a powerful rootworker do anyway no someone
who has the experice to work with this type of stuff. I Have been to people
who eventaully say they are not skilled enough to stop this .

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:42 am

bernard57,

you will be given again the same advice we have given before: on the Forum we suggest AIRR workers as they are bound by a code of ethics. You can find them at the link provided by Miss Aida previously. I will provide it here again: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Look through the workers and choose one you feel an affinity with.

Aside from this you have been given both product advice, mundane avenues (medical) to check out as well as threads to read through which have some pretty potent spell work you can choose from. Please read through them.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

boadiccearose

Unread post by boadiccearose » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 am

I have had problems my whole life.
My mom cast a binding spell on me when she found out I was seeing spirits.
I think she did more but I'm not sure. She told me she'd done some to break up my sisters marriage.
This makes be wonder if she did much more to me.
She had all our baby teeth from when we were kids. I found them and took them with me on vacation one year.
I used a hammer to smash my sisters teeth and felt a powerful energy released.
I had no idea what I was doing really..... I was just trying to help my sister.
I think she had the right to make her own decisions.

Later I found out from friends that a person who was the brother of my best friend had cast a sex spell on me because he became obsessed with me..... I had said no when he asked me out. I didn't feel comfortable dating my best friends brother.

I can read minds but I haven't been around these people for some time.

My ex and his girlfriend are another story. My ex wants me destitute. His family is painfully poor. Mine is not.
He was sleeping in his truck for a few months before I started helping him years ago before we even became a couple. Marrying him was a terrible mistake and I'm still paying for it. I did a reversal spell to return evil back to it's originator using his name and the black covering red candle and mirror. Things became quiet. Then just to help out more,...... I did a money reverse spell with a double action black/green candle and mirror to return the evil to ruin my finances and prosperity to my enemy.

I intent to use the red/black double action spell to reverse my love life to positive, and yet another spell to reverse my luck and everything in general using the white/black double action candle.

I am just wondering how long it takes for these spells to start working.
I've tried to return evil to the origin before with no success.

All these years and I never thought to do a spell that just returned the unwanted negativity with anything like this.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:08 am

Hi baodiccearose,

As replied in your previous post, for more (and to ask your questions) on spell manifestation, please consult the following forum thread: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... 99884fa1d2

That said, it sounds like you have quite a situation and you may well want to get a reading on the subject as well as look into the different approaches suggested in this thread. I'd also do a good 13-day course of 13-herb bath given how long-standing this all is. You'll find more on 13-herb bath here: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html & 13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t925 ... 99884fa1d2
Aura Laforest

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 am

Hi,

I am in Australia, and am currently waiting for my goods to arrive, and one of the items is a 13-day Herb Uncrossing bath mix.

In the interim, I asked and paid for the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to prepare and pray over some lights for me on my behalf, specifically some uncrossing candle work for me on their altar, using the amazing LM Uncrossing Candle. The wonderfully accurate reader stated both times that there was more work to do, and has recommended that I perform a 13-day Herbal Uncrossing bath, which I intend to do when it arrives in the mail.

Given that there is still some work to do according to the reader, would it be a good idea for me to now pay for them to pray over a Jinx Remover candle? Would it be stronger than the uncrossing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, Aphrodite_Moon ,
If this were me, I would have a candle lit now while I am awaiting the Uncrossing bath (to get things going).
Then, what will happen is that you will get a candle report telling you the results and if anymore candles are needed.
I would definitely do both (if this were me).
To ask what is stronger than the other is impossible to answer since we don't know the severity of your condition.
I hope this helps and wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ronen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ronen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:12 pm

I could go on and on about the proofs I have of a dark witch who cursed me around 13 years ago, but it would take too long to explain. She was my next door neighbor and very attracted to me, and although I declined many times to come to her apartment because I knew her motives, I did not know how far she would go.

It's hard to explain, but one day I did agree to come into her apartment, because I met a different female at our pool party whom I was attracted to, and she ended up being this woman's friend. When I was in her apartment she tried to drug me through my drink, and I was fortunate enough to pick up on the effects and leaving, finally going to the ER afterwards, but whatever she drugged me with could not be picked up by a basic drug test that the ER had access to.

I was so angry at her that I threatened her many times as soon as I get my evidence I will have her arrested, and then the cat came out of the bag so to speak. Many other men I became acquainted with told me she's a dark witch, who constantly tries to use her knowledge in that realm to get men. Well, I shared a wall with this woman, both our apartments were side by side, and after the drug attempt ordeal I not only told her I'll try to prosecute her, but I also made everyone in our complex aware of the attempted drugging.

Fast forward to her inviting some other older woman into her home once, and one night I was sure she was doing spell work as the lighting of candles was the only thing coming out from one of her windows, while that other older woman was there with her. A week later I see a strange brown bag up against the exterior wall of my apartment, to which at first I paid it no mind. 3 days later the bag is still there and I grow suspicious, open it and see what looked like a huge glass pickle jar of sorts, with a bunch of murky liquid with unrecognizable contents inside. I immediately suspected that this was no mere coincidence and marched the jar strait to this woman's front door, knocking on her door to demand to know what she placed against my apartment wall. She acted like she didn't know what it was and wanted to see it closer, took it out of my hands and ran back into her apartment and locked the door. Moments later she came out fully clothed with the jar in a new bag, as she ran to her car with it to leave the apartment complex. All the while acting cool and telling me I'm crazy. I knew she tried to cast something, and now I was kicking myself for not simply taking it and burning the contents myself. After all, I had no clue on root work at the time.

I also remembered that in apartment community gatherings, she always took pictures of every one, and definitely had me in photos she had possession of. That along with coming home a few times from work and noticing things were not how I left them, sure that someone was in my apartment while i was gone. Pants / Slacks from a suit were missing in my closet, and I could never prove how that happened. I finally moved out realizing she was trying to curse me, and even then 13 years ago I decided to get into a little bit of root work to uncross myself.

I followed the bath rituals and candle work as best I could, thinking it was all behind me. Boy was I wrong. My entire life since then has been complete chaos, and all throughout these 13 years I mentally blocked her out of memory, when things got horribly wrong my gut told me it's say too strange of circumstances to not involve her. I also woke up many times seeing footprints in my carpet right next to my bed, to be footsteps of what would be a small animal or rooster, still, I tried to ignore it thinking I may be looking too much into things.

3 years ago I got into a horrible breakup with someone I loved, and I woke up one morning with a strange feeling that this, along with many other issues going so wrong in life, had to be the remnants of what happened 10 years prior with this dark witch. I looked her up 10 years later to see where she lived, and fearlessly got into my car to go confront her, warning her that she either show me where she buried what she buried of mine to dispel the hex, or I will seek someone more powerful than her to take care of it.

So guess what happens when I arrive at the new address listed of her? A different young woman answers the door with a baby in hand, saying that she just moved in and that the previous tenant who's identity indeed IS the dark witch, not only no longer lives there, but she died. I was like "she DIED?" She was only in her mid 40's at that time? The young lady said she didn't know and she seemed very normal and friendly, and I had no reason not to believe her. So I left and thanked her, getting back into my car "believing" that the dark witch passed away, and thus all her curses towards men must have been already extinguished. Another wrong assumption on my part.

Fast forward to today, 3 years later from that visit to the young woman who told me the dark witch died, and my life has been worse in the last 3 years, than the 10 years prior to them. I lost everything. I almost died from a battle getting off ill prescribed heart medications, through that struggle I lost all my savings, got evicted, and barely hanging on right now. Having lived in an extended stay hotel for the last 6 months I've been trying to get my health back to normal, and trying to hold a normal job, both of which seem like are constantly an uphill battle, just so much bad luck. And whatever is going on seems like it's building momentum to try and destroy me, sucking out my will and my motivation to fight it.

Only 2 nights ago is when this story turns a plot twist. I went to sleep for once with some sort of hope trying to rebuild, and seeing a certain light at the end of this tunnel. For the first time in years, after lighting some incense, I went to sleep before midnight peacefully, only to be abruptly awoken at around 4AM by you won't even believe what. The portable clothes hanger thing at the corner of the hotel room, which was standing upright and holding a bunch of hung up clothes, mysteriously crashed on to the floor at 4AM, leaving all my clothes strewn on the floor and almost damaging other things in the room. I immediately woke up to this crash and boom, looked at the mess, and immediately felt there was a presence in the room that did it, very unhappy with any hope I had in me when I went to sleep and lit the incense previously in the night. Right then I got an almost overwhelming feeling, that despite the fact I have not though of this dark witch since I was told she died 3 years ago, that this was related to her.

As the morning hours past, I listened to my gut and wanted to research any obituary on this dark witch, to see any PROOF that she died. Guess what? She DIDN'T. I managed to track down her cell phone, called it from an unrecognizable number, and she picked up identifying herself, to which I said "sorry wrong number". I got chills, because it meant whomever the young lady at the door 3 years prior was, either lied to me, or who knows what. For all I know that young lady could have alerted the dark witch, who was merely renting out the house and told the tenant that if anyone comes by and asks about her, to tell them she's dead.

What I am dealing with here is definitely demonic or evil spirit in nature. This is not simply a psychic attack because psychic attacks don't make furniture in the room fall over on their own at 4AM, nor do them make footprints at the side of the bed. I was going to do what I planned to do 3 years ago, which is go to her and give her the ultimatum of either removing the spell, showing me where to dig up the contents, or I will go to someone stronger, and as well, make a mirror box spell towards her. I need help to understand, if you do something to reverse a spell or send it back to the originator, if you go and tell them what you've done or what you're going to do, will that strengthen their curse or weaken it? Should I just not tell her I know she's alive and continue the process of removing this without giving her the option to remove it? Also, should I go at this alone? Or am I facing something that after 13 years, has too much momentum against me? Will an uncrossing and mirror box spell not be enough? Please advise. Whatever she conjured against me, is trying to slowly kill me in stealth mode, and I just angered it the other night, is what it feels like, I'm not even kidding.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”