Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello, EvaLuna,

I am sorry, I still don't know which spell it is. There's a lot pictures of spells on this page

And I've never heard of it

You might ask Miss cat

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:38 pm

So, I have a big issue that I'm trying to clean up.

First, there's a lot of family jealousy between my in-laws and I, and I did work to hot foot them, jinx them, beat them at competition - anything because I was just so sick of them.

Then suddenly everything I did to them started coming back to me. I had a reading done with AIRR and was told that basically I'm not meant to do that type of work, especially to family - that no matter what my family does I cannot do harm to them.

Now, I feel like I understand the cause of all of my suffering lately.

I have 2 reversal candles going; to reverse work I did to my sister in law and brother in law. Then I have a petition out to St. Michael and St. Gabriel to please get me out of this mess.

I also have a rootworker prepping a cleansing working for me, and I had a wanga healing bag prepped.

I'm not sure what else I should do. I have fiery wall of protection that I can burn. I can burn more reversing or more blessing. I cleansed with hyssop. I have a 13 herb bath that I could start, but just wanted more feedback from anyone who can help.

I just had the universe kick me in the butt big and I learned my lesson and just want out of this mess

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello, foxesstone,

We don't like to interfere with AIRR member's prescriptions and plans.

It is best to ask your root worker.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 am

Hello,

I did the break the magical link spell by Ngyuen that Ms. Cat suggested above and I have to say it was quite the experience. The fire burned in a counterclockwise fire wirlwhind. I felt like I could see the evil placed on my intended in the flames, it was evil and dark but there was also some light. I even heard popping and crackling in a sort of crescendo, even though there wasn't anything in the bowl except for the candle, oils, name paper with sachet powders. The most remarkable thing was when the flame died. As soon as--and I do mean the second after--the fire burned out it immediately started to rain. The raindrops landed on my hand in a sort of tingling that said "notice me." I can't even explain how incredulous that moment was.

I will report back with results.

Thank you all for your help and guidance.

Best wishes,

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Magic is beautiful, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks Ms. Aida!The whole ritual was unexpectedly cathartic and very magical indeed. I followed Ms. Cat's directions to a "T."

In my experience with rootwork, there are times that I start off feeling like Im baking a pie then I focus and all of a sudden everything aligns like gears in a machine and that's the moment I know IT''S ON. Pretty amazing.

Wishing you all my best,

Beloved

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:22 am

Now that this spell is done, I'd like to keep my intended clean from the binding. What might be the best way to deploy his candle? He is a male white wax figure candle with his personal concerns. Can I do anything else with him to keep him protected from other people's spells, but not block out my work? I was thinking of burying it in his yard but the candle is kind of big. Perhaps, I can just bury in the crotch of a tree, like I have others, so that it won't be seen. Not quite sure what the best method would be.

Thank you!

Beloved

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:37 am

Hello beloved,

I think since you did this work to remove stuff from your intended you can dispose of the candle (I say dispose because the candle has done the work you asked of it and the spell is now done), by burying it. I do not think it would need to be on his property though. A crossroads may be best for this. To keep him safe from other workings use some Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). When doing the work just write your petitions or say your prayers to include an exception for the things you are doing. ex: may he be protected from all who would coerce him save me" , or something along those lines.

Peace~

Nathen

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:39 am

Thank you Nathen.

Good thinking. I love the idea of dispersing the spell. But would leaving him at a crossroads leave him susceptible to being picked up by passersby? He's kind of conspicuous. Maybe if I left him in a paper bag that might make him less noticable. I know the idea is that the energy will be dispersed, would it help if I melted the candle or broke it up?

Thank you again.

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, beloved,

Burial (as previously suggested) is good.

You can also bury by a tree and ask the tree to continue protecting.

I don't like the idea of disrupting the wax. The spell is complete. But, that's just me.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:54 am

Great, thanks Ms. Aida!

All my best,

Beloved

Jennessie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jennessie » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:41 am

Please please help me. I know there has been a spell placed on myself and most likely my father, with I live with and care for. There also was one on my sister who already died a horrible death two years ago this month.

About nine months ago, a few fays after my friend and I scrubbed my car clean I found half of s moler (tooth) on the backseats floor, then that month I lost a tooth and half of another moler. My hair has been falling out bad, and I found twigs with my hair wrapped around it. Also before I even found the (human tooth) someone wrote in thick white paint two circles on my back windshield and remaining windows. The circles had a cross or line of some sort through them and possibly a feather at the top facing upright.

Just a couple weeks ago a saw the same thing drawn on this gigantic rock outside of a church one block south of me. The lists of things is too long, but I need to mention that I believe this to be from and ex boyfriend who was very controlling had to leave while he was taking a shower one day, and were only together for a month or two.

Hes purto rican but grew up in cali.Anyways his family is [name of religion delted -- cat] he would tell me, and as a little boy he would go catch snakes in the desert to bring this guy whom would then make him snake and eggs. I think rattle?

I am extremely EXTREMELY sick, have had 2 miscarriages, & now have cystic fibrosis,can't eat or even get out of bed anymore....ETC ETC....IM REALLY TIRED AND DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN KEEP FIGHTING! I haven't meditated or done a spell in years. My life has just been too much.

Thank you, Jennessie

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, Jennessie,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. This sounds like a huge mess.

You might want to start with an uncrossing kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

IMMEDIATLY followed by protection spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Your protection spells MUST be ongoing.

Please also appeal to St Michael (again, ongoing): http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

And then perform reversing spells. ESPECIALLY the mirror box spell on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Also, pray to your Sister for help. Pray to your sister for help with avenging her death

Wishing you the very best. I pray for your health and safety

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:47 am

I hope this is in the right Forum.... I am seeking assistants on what to do and if my ideas of what to do are suffice for what I would like to accomplish

I recived my reading from a someone else still waiting on My AIR
Reading but anyway I had to find another because time is ticking

So I did find out my boyfriend whom I live with is crossed by his ex wife... Apparently she been working magic against him for years hence all his unsuccessful relationships ... Well since we moved in together we have more fall outs than not... I was told the ex wife puts stuff over the daughter and every time she visits we fall out, he doesn't see the pattern but I do... So I have saged my home and sea salt it in corners and at the door ways...

Here is what I stated to do and plan to do

I started an uncrossing candle on him and put uncrossing oil in his shower gel and his shampoo
I started a honey jar on him because he has not been so nice to me lately
I will do Triangle candles with the lovers candle in the middle with reconcilation oil and herbs... The triangle candles will surround the lovers candle, one being a protection candle at the top, the other a open road and the other a stay with me (because he is saying he is leaving me)

My question is how do I stop this ex wife from hexing him? Should I do another uncrossing on him to be safe with a reversal candle side by side? Is it ok to do my triangle candles while doing the uncrossing or should I wait until the uncrossing is done... I was also told he is looking for another partner as we speak so what should I do to stop that completely?

I know this is a lot of questions but I really need some direction. He is a very good guy who is all cursed up and I don't wanna loose him to this. Please add anything else that u may think will help and please let me know if u think the work I'm going to do is the right course. Thank you all for your help and guidance. ;)

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:00 pm

Dimplez,
It sounds like you are very skilled at what you do. I would focus on the root of the issue, is the ex trying to win him back, or ruin him? You can protect your house easy, fiery wall or St Micheal products, you can also ward your house, evil eye pendent in a window, sator square on a rock in the yard, tin box with sesame seed and cayenne hide in the highest place. If your brave enough to take on the ex tapa boca "shut your mouth" Lucky Mojo has a full page devoted to it. Alum in figure candles, or just easy lemon spell. If you feel she attacking you, you can add run devil run to shampoo, or 13 herb bath to remove all crossing, followed with blessed oil . You can also carry mercury dimes, sator square caved into dime, evil eye pendents. For husband with sick dick, you can add burdock, ginseng, and gentian, ground supper fine put in bottle with lotion. To keep a man Queen E root, follow me boy, kiss me, or put magnolia leaves under your mattress. I would recommend something better then sage, nettle good for unhexing, basil, marjoram in the corners of the house, camphor, or Florida water to bring in good vibes.

I hope I have provided some High end and low end options for you.

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Hello ChristopherNoSaint... Thank your for your detailed reply.... The ex wife is an hour away and she isn't doing this to get him back but to make his life a living hell.... Seems when the daughter comes to our home to visit is when things get ugly usually after she leaves... I believe the daughter is the portal so to speak... She isn't affecting me but him... He is blind to all of this even tho he is into witch craft.... I'm trying to protect us and also uncross him as well as get us back on track as he has said he is leaving me and I was told that he is seeking someone else... I don't want to loose him over this darkness from his ex.

He doesn't know I'm doing this as he thinks I am the enemy right now ... I think she made that in his head too... So I have to be descreet...I was thinking about doing a reversal candle ... Also read the LM reversal mirror box spell would like to do that but don't feel comfortable at the graveyard yard .... Is that the only way to do reversal mirror box spell... I was also thinking of doing a vinegar jar with a black doll respecting her corvered in hot foot powder, red peppers and vinegar, her photo... Shake it up stating my intention and throwing it in the river... How does that sound? I want her to get back what she did to him... So unfair

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Dimplez

Mirror boxes are pretty easy, hard part is not to get caught in the reflection or you can cross yourself. You can use foil for cheep box, or get premade box, I seen one done with compact once, dont know how well that worked. You can hot foot, or send her down the river in a bottle, however since she tied to ex by a child, dont think ever truely banish her from your life without getting rid of him. Also if she really hexing yall, attacking her may just enrage matters. There also maybe some psychological baggage, as to why after the daughter leaves the father gets upset.
The term witch is very broad, some people use piratical magic, or heritage magic pass down from generation to generation, they would not call it magic or hexing, saging a house is very common pratric now, as is evil eye jewery. catherine I think wrote you can say "get the hell out" under your breath 3 time when a witch enters your house to drive her out. You can also use the kid, use love oils, love magic on the kid to make them like you. Good luck

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Thank you ChristopherNoSaint for your help, I find your information very helpful :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Thanks for helping us, ChristopherNoSaint !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Southernmom
HRCC Student

Unread post by Southernmom » Sat May 07, 2016 6:47 am

Howdy all-quick question. I would like to burn a dressed uncrossing candle and then fiery wall of protection for help regarding my grandmother. (she is 85 years old-I am 44) While I have a lot of years experience in the occult (esp divination) and dabbling in hoodoo over the years...this is close and painful.

She is very spiritually strong, backwoods pentecostal christian and she is very charming and convincing...I have seen her do some strong powerful stuff and she comes from a line of strong spiritual women-(esp her grandmother who I am convinced did rootworking based on what has come down to me). She is also a textbook narcissist, pathological liar and very closed minded and prone to jealousy esp towards younger women who have a man (even towards ME and my husband! She has thought for years that he wants her-almost funny if it wasn't so dang scary)

While I have learned a lot from her in a good way when I was very young-as I got to my teenage years then adult years she became very abusive and controlling and has convinced others in the community that we have taken all her money, and are abusive to her (NOT TRUE AT ALL) and others are seeing through her which makes her angry and more desperate, I think. and you guessed it-has control of the family Ranchland that she holds over our heads continually, even though she only married into it. ugh.
She is now beginning to slide into dementia, and while I don't necessarily hold her accountable for some things she has said and done recently, I do know she has set 'mighty prayers against me' over the years due to her own issues. I'm connecting the dots regarding some bad luck, bad energy and illness that only makes sense in light of her hatred and 'negative energy'. I have been nothing but kind to her, I have been a responsible wife and mother and granddaughter and have tried to care for her-but I have my own mind and she hates it. I know she's got some negative stuff in motion through her prayers alone. I have always lit protection candles, incense, etc but I'm getting that gut feeling that I gotta do more as she is getting really out of control in her anger towards us.
So I was thinking getting the dressed Uncrossing and dressed Fiery wall of protection candles. Should I burn them simultaneously or one after the other?

This is hard for me as she is my grandmother and I wish we could just be family but she has a streak of narcissism and anger that ruined my father's and mother's lives and I just can't let it harm me or my husband and kids, any longer. Reconciliation is not in the proverbial cards, and I don't want to harm her at all-I don't want revenge. I just want to be safe at this point. I have given up trying to believe she can love us at all. Thanks much for reading this novel, and thanks in advance for any advice on the candles.
Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, Southernmom,

I am so sorry. I know this is very difficult as I had a similar situation. So, I feel for you.

Please perform the uncrossing followed by the protection.

Also, please take a look at the array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote. They are fantastic

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best.

Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Southernmom
HRCC Student

Unread post by Southernmom » Wed May 11, 2016 10:48 am

Thank you for responding Miss Aida!
Now a second part to my question-going to order 'Uncrossing' dressed candle and was gonna go with Fiery Wall of Protection dressed candle as well...but wow it seems so strong and I'm thinking of going with the 'Protection' dressed candle. Any insight? I read their pages and their differences and since I am not doing any crossing work My gut is telling me Protection and then maybe a money house blessing incense would be good.

I'm also ordering Fiery Wall of Protection oil and smaller candles in case I feel more is necessary. Sound like a solid plan? Thanks again.
Daughter of a Ghost Town.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello Southernmom,

That sounds like a solid plan to me. I personally like fiery wall cause I feel like if you are going to try and reach out to cause me grief you should good burned a little bit but protection will work just as well to keep things off you. Like you said if you feel the need to amp it up later you always can!

Peace~

Nathen

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sat May 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello . How to stop hair from falling out . . .from crossed conditions , and repair the damage. Thanks much Amber

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Amber,

Please use the search engine when looking for topics. In the right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white search box. had you entered your query (hair falling out) you would have been taken to this page: spells-for-hair-growth-longer-fuller-fa ... t7355.html

Your answers are there.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sun May 15, 2016 8:59 am

Hello how do you break something that was buried, Against you . thanks Amber

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello amber,

To start with if you can dig it up! If you get it out of the ground and take it apart that tends to break those things down. Follow that up with an Uncrossing bath (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and you should be good to go!

Peace~

Nathen

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Wed May 18, 2016 8:08 am

Hello all , I, currently staring baths for me and my kids . But how to I kill a curse where they buried something on us at a graveyard, I live in a small apartment. Thank you Nathan for your help! Thanks very much Amber

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Wed May 18, 2016 8:55 am

Hello , I'm currently doing uncrossing baths for me and my kids, just started.

I've had a burning pain, in between my shoulders blades of and on now for months. A spiritual worker told me that someone nailed something there and it won't go away till its removed, and that something was buried on us. My daughter has been plaques by nightmare, etc ( I read all about the Hag riding) my son has horrible luck, and and bit sick in the stomatch) other son been afflicted with bladder stones at age 18 ,, ridiculous < (I work in medical field 18 years,

I'm wondering if this has happened, what is the sequence on which i need to employ I have a appt with Madam Pamita on phone this Sunday to talk about what I may be justified to do all about this, because reverse and return with help nothing.

Just wondering what you can do if they made a doll on us, or graveyard work on us. What I can do?

I just Graduated from miss cats course 2 weeks ago, so I do have some info on hand and supplies.

Thanks for you time in reading my post and thanks you for any advice you can offer me.

Amber

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 18, 2016 10:01 am

Ideally, amber, you would want to find the thing they buried in the graveyard, dig it up and destroy it.

Failing that, you will probably have to embark on a program of regular cleansing/uncrossing and protection work. Think of it as the difference between getting your appendix out (permanent cure for the infection) and taking insulin for diabetes (necessary lifelong maintenance).

If spirits have been sent after you, it might be possible to get them to defect to your side. Offer them good things like incense or cigar smoke, alcohols traditionally used in the kind of work you do, sweets. Welcome them as GUESTS.

My daughter has done this kind of work, though she isn't a rootworker and does all her magic directly in the spirit.
She used to do counseling on them.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Thu May 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele , my dad committed suicide ant 16 years ago , (pills). Can I use his spirit to find the thing and kill it . And I will try to make friends with them. When they bury it , is it only powered by spirits, My son is suffering from kidney stones , to young I think it may be an unnatural illness , what prescription should I employ for him ? Thanks so very much . Amber

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, amber ,

You may want to consider making an appointment with Miss Michaele for a reading and magical coaching on this subject.

It cannot be ascertained if your child's kidney stone is a spiritual matter on the forum. And you're asking Miss Michaele for detailed information that does not belong on the forum but, rather, private magical coaching

Wishing you (And your baby) the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JazzBird
Newly Registered

Unread post by JazzBird » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:05 am

Short story - A not stable woman who practices became interested in my husband. He rejected her. She told me in the past she practices black magic. She thinks I am standing in the way of there being together. This is not the case. She hexed him, our marriage, and has been sending really nasty things at me out of jealousy and revenge. I have blocked some of it but there is also a curse there I think. How do I cut off her influence. I refuse to have contact with her. So her reach on me is pretty limited but she seems to be pushing things with my husband. He doesn't really understand what she is doing. He also started having some major health issues after she started.

I would appreciate any advise. I am not crazy.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, JazzBird ,

People are so nasty. I am so sorry.

Please start with uncrossing, immediately followed by protection spells, and then reversing spells.

I will give you the pages so that you can read more about everything that I just mentioned.

Please make extra sure that your husband sees a physician and also has healing spells on him (healing spells are not a replacement for sound medial care. They are to compliment the medical care)

I pray that your husband regains his health

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells/html

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you both the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Now that I found out that my future father in law is doing something to separate me and my love, I'm gonna do the mirror box reversal on him. I've done it before with success. But I was wondering --

1) Can I use the same graveyard, where my grandma helped me the last time?

2) I invested so much in other stuff, do I have to do my doll baby and honey jars over?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, Luckyyone. To answer your two questions, I don't see why you couldn't use the same graveyard, and I don't think you should redo the love work you've already done. Just keep all that good stuff going, especially at a crucial time like this.

But I'd also say, while I think the mirror box is a good idea, you should also cleanse and PROTECT! If someone told you they're actively working against you, don't waste time. Get that nasty stuff off you.

Miss Aida gave some great advise in the post right above yours:

"Please start with uncrossing, immediately followed by protection spells, and then reversing spells."

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html (Your mirror box idea would be in this area.)

Also, scroll up through this thread. I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Thank u sister Jean! Now I need help!!

I started the spell... And was suppose to go bury it at my grandmas grave, coz she always helps me and I trust her. And I couldn't coz some random guy pulled up and was near me. So I couldn't dig up the whole. Then I was late for my friends moms funeral, I went to it. Then come to find out it was at the same graveyard as my grandmas and it didn't end before they closed the graveyard... So now I'm stuck with the mirror box, an unfinished spell. I'm gonna try to go early tomorrow morning, but I have a trip I need to be ready to go on by 9am...

I'm stuck with this box possibly until Monday is that ok? I'm still shooting for tomorrow but I have to come back and take a 13 herb bath... So it all take time to even bury this... I'm stuck.

I'm wondering if my future father n law has protection and that's why I wasn't able to do it...
It was weird that this random guy with no flowers was there just visiting a gravesite, and standing there for a long time, he gave me the creeps so I just left my grandmas gravesite :(

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:57 am

Hello Luckyyone,

I would recommend wrapping the box wrapped up in some black cloth until you can take it to your grandmothers grave. It may be that your father-n-law has some kind of protection around him which is showing up as these obstacles for you. The best way to know would be to have a reading done and see. I think you can still be successful with what you have done though.

Peace~

Nathen

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right topic for this post but I am unsure where it goes .
Be recently been debating some new spells and am a little wary because I have found that historically I become wrapped up in my own spell work aka the love spells I perform always seem to give me the same feelings as the target. My goal is to avoid this. Are there specific ways to avoid this? I have a 13 herb bath, uncrossing and hyssop and just wonder if perhaps a cleansing post spell work (specifically love spellwork$ is necessary in order to avoid getting entangled within my own work?

I'd really like to perform some love work but am reluctant as I feel like I have been highly affected by my last round. I'm not trying to not be affected but I want to have a clear head when doing the work and not be driven by the same Compelling thoughts my target is.
Any suggestions to avoid this will be highly
Appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

I hear ya!! LOL

Just use protection spells:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:03 am

Hey LM Family,

Where Do I begin....? So I have had the worst financial year thus far. 2016 has been horrible for me. Where Oh...Where do I begin:

-Two weeks ago, me and my potential lover got in to a huge argument that caused both of us to drift and he is mad at me. He wants to move out of the house we share and move in with another lover.

-Two months ago, my credit cards I've had for over 7 years got canceled and the bank will not grant me or approve me for a loan.

-Nobody at this point will give me a loan due to my credit being less than 600 fico score.

-My personal life has been affecting my performance at my job, and I'm in sales, I have to be ON MY GAME 110 %, and my boss is unhappy with my performance and not closing my sales especially since I've been working for this company for five years.

-Yesterday, my vehicle got repo'd at my store FRONT! My colleagues saw, customers saw, and I was mortified and embarrassed. I have ten days to pay $1100 to the finance company or else they will auction off my car and I'll be car-less. I fear for my finances and the dire need to have a vehicle for transportation.

-I am over $14K in collateral debt and in dire need to fix that before graduating and moving to Los Angeles to pursue my real dream in Acting and being a reality star.

-I need help improving my love life and work conditions and I feel cursed, stuck, and have no luck. I recently did an uncrossing bath and clearly that has not helped me. I have no good luck and haven't had good things happen to me at all this year.

Money, Love and Luck is what I need and opportunities to be in front of me,

Help Puh-Leeease!

-Jaime Banks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Hi Jaime Banks,

I am sorry to hear you are having so many problems. My heart goes out to you.

You said you did an Uncrossing bath... was it just the one bath? It may not have been enough.

I would do the 13 Herb bath for 13 consecutive nights and follow the instructions it contains for how to perform that bath. It can make a big difference!
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Also please cleanse your space with Chinese Wash (top to bottom and back to front) to remove any spiritual gunk that may be lingering in your home.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Once you and your home are cleansed, put up Protection to keep any future messes from sticking to you. If someone is indeed crossing you up, this will shield you from those attacks.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html

Now you will be ready to start drawing in the things you want. I would get an Attraction spell kit and petition for what it is you want to bring into your life.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Alternatively (or additionally), you could work the Attraction spell listed on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

State what it is you wish to attract, and pray Isaiah 55:11..."So will my word be which goes forth from my mouth; it will not return to me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it."

It's a lot of work but you have a lot of issues to address so please do not cut corners.

I hope this helps, and I hope you will keep us posted on your progress. I will pray for your success.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 pm

@Athena

I appreciate it thank you. My faithful rootworker will be helping me with this issue. Don't know if i'm crossed per se, but there has definitely been no luck for me this year. I just need positivity to enter my life. And great luck and abundance.

Thank you for your kind words, i'll add this to my next order.

-Jaime Banks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Gcriddith

Unread post by Gcriddith » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:20 am

Hi,
We'll been married since january, but weve been together for 2 1/2 years. My husband ask me for a divorce, he is very angry with me. I did a candle hot foot spell on his exwife/baby mama to keep her away and make her move. And afterwards on the same plate alter with the hot foot powder still on it and still a circle I put another candle where I was doing a honey jar love spell for him and after that he wants nothing to do with me and ask me for a divorce and he is very angry, don't want to see or talk a d we in the same house, he even block me off Facebook and removed all my pics., he took off his wefding rings. he told me yesterday, he wants a divorce. I need help. Please. I want him to stay and save our marriage. I took the honey jar that I used and disposed of it. There in a lake with contents inside.. Then I came home and started a new honey jar. Yesterday. Its not working yet. Please help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, Gcriddith ,

Welcome to the forum

Oh, Boy. This is a little mess. That's why it's so important to plan your spells and work them slowly, strategically, methodically, and carefully.

First, he needs to be uncrossed. I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread. Please read through the pages here for spell ideas. Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

But, also look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Here is the page also on disposal of works: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Then, after the uncrossing, take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote on love spells because you will have to immediately start these spells right after the uncrossing:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps and wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gcriddith

Unread post by Gcriddith » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:09 am

Hi., Ms Alda
I'm looking to uncross him but its saying for me to take a spirtual bath, my husband only takes showers. I have no ideal what to order. Can you tell me what to order please so I can fix this quickly?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, Gcriddith

Here is a great spell kit:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

And he can also do this in the shower.

Please read this subforum. You can just pour it over his head. use as a spray, etc

forum.luckymojo.com/baths-and-washes-in-hoodoo-rootwork-and-conjure-spells-f7.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gcriddith

Unread post by Gcriddith » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi again,. I have a few more questions, im doing the uncrossing, how long does it take to work? And you said start a love spell, is a honey jar considered a love spell that I can start right after uncrossing.? And do I start the love spell on the same day that the last uncroosing candle goes out or the next day?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello, again, Gcriddith,

I will answer each question after the question

im doing the uncrossing, how long does it take to work? - For uncrossing, usually right away

And you said start a love spell, is a honey jar considered a love spell that I can start right after uncrossing.? -Yes, a honey jar is a way to sweeten someone to you but not a full blown love spell. Find love spells here:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And do I start the love spell on the same day that the last uncroosing candle goes out or the next day?- Either way is just fine

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am

Hello ive been looking for a unbiding spells in the archives, cant find it, can you send a link,
And i was wondering if a curseing is the same as a binding? cuz when i read the posts, it seems as if its treated the same,
thanks so much Amber

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello, amber,

The spells are a little different but the solution is the same.

UNLESS if you had the actual binding spell (for instance, a doll, a Nation Sack, etc) that you could physically reverse. Or, if you knew EXACTLY what the spell was that you could revere.

Otherwise, it's uncrossing

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 am

Thank you Miss Adia, ive got a reading set up with Miss Cat in Sept...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, amber ,

I'm excited for you!

I have a reading with Miss cat tomorrow! I can't wait!

I keep seeing the Spirit of a dog and can't figure out who it is. Miss cat is THE only one that I believe can tell me.

So, I am excited for you as well as for myself!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Myriamh

Unread post by Myriamh » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 am

I would love if somebody can give me some ideas about how to recover my "Nature". This happened many years ago but it seems that just now I can see the patter and history.

I run into a man at work who gave me a bad feeling, like somebody really dark. I did every thing to avoid him. But I realized that he was making tons of efforts to start a conversation with me and after months, he finally accomplished it. The guy was smart and charming and my brain instead of my intuition got over. He was from South America and highly educated and played the sensitive guy part. Then I learned that we had "friends" (which ended not to be real friends) in common. After about a year of coffee and lunches, we went out with a bunch of friends. No date or anything such thing. Usually I do not drink alcohol but that night I did. I ended up sleeping with him. It was awful. At one point, I saw that there was a female bracelet inside the bed-sheets. I found that the guy had a lover, who was married, and he was in kind of sick / weird love with her little daughter. And he wanted to have them back. After that encounter he never contacted me again. He changed jobs a couple of months later.

After that, I started having a series of terrible events and very bad luck. I had a few near miss accidents, where I almost died. I used to be loved at work and now I had tons of problems being discriminated against and bullied. I had tons of problems with neighbors. My pets got sick and died. I got sick and almost died. In addition, I realize that I had not men approaching me (I used to have many men interested on me, some very cool men) and the very, very few that would approach me were very sick weirdos. I used to be a person that would inspire love in people, very sociable, very nice with every one. But since this event, I realize that people were very aggressive and mean with me to the point of hurting me just for the sake of doing it (as it happened at work and with neighbors). My friends betrayed me. It was as if I was invisible and also inspired "hate" instead of love. And finally, I used to be in love with many things, have a tremendous passion for live and for helping. But slowly slowly, I lost that too. Since I am so rational (too much for my own good), initially I thought that it was "stress" but I see that there is something deeper.

Any ideas about what I could do to cut this terrible jinx?

Thank you all for spending the time reading my post and for your ideas!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello, Myriamh ,

I am so very sorry that all of this has happened to you. That just sounds devastating.

This spell kit has helped many many people:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

And then, please follow this up with protection spells.

here's a wonderful page that Miss cat wrote about protection spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Please also read the pages on this thread for more spell ideas.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Myriamh

Unread post by Myriamh » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:25 am

Thank you Miss Aida for the suggestions. I will give it a try!

I wonder, is there a "karmic" consequence this guy will have for doing what he did? in other words, the "Universe" will make him pay for acting as a parasite?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello, Myriamh ,

Read this Psalm.

Every time I read it I think about the parasites of the world and have peace knowing what will happen:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_37

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Myriamh

Unread post by Myriamh » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:47 am

thank you Miss Aida! :D

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:52 am

This is going to sound crazy but I am working on unbinding my lover. I wanted to get this done before Mercury Retrograde. As I am beginning the first phase my husband knocks on the door to ask a question. I answer him quickly and continue on. He did not see anything as the door remained shut. I can't re-start. I will continue on but wondered if anyone has any thoughts this? I am very frustrated as I am rarely interrupted this way.

Thank you!

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Well, I believe I got my answer. Funny how it eventually comes to you. Thank you!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”