Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 am

Get a reading to see what the source of the problem is. It could just be your belief that broken mirrors bring bad luck. However the woman who likes to curse people sounds like bad news. Put as much distance between her and yourself as possible.

You can also get an Uncrossing spell kit and some Chinese Wash to start cleansing yourself and your home.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Cleopatra's suggestion is correct. Add some Four Thieves Vinegar to your bathwater as well.
HRCC Student #2174G

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 am

I agree with Cleopatra and Cognitivedissonance.
I once made a wall of art from cutting glass and breaking mirrors-- more than 12. This was 12 years ago, and I knew of the belief, but I liked the work. I guess my point is, although "luck" is "luck", I have had good and bad just like most people I suppose. I am actually trying to make you feel a little better-- theoretically,because of the work on the "wall" and would have had 84 years (more than the rest of my life's worth) of bad luck.
Check out what is out there for good luck. I carry Several two dollar bills, a few mercury dimes, my Mojo, a silver 50c piece, and a dressed Angelica Root (protection). There are also some great LMoils for luck after you you do the cleansing.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

earth

Unread post by earth » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 pm

I need to reverse some magical workings against a family member. A intranqilty spell was cast and menstraul blood was put in food. The person who did these magics has decided that they do not want my family member back after all, however they have not dispersed the workings they originally cast. My family member is really hurting right now. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to remove these spells.

Also is there a general uncrossing spell that can be used to bet rid of other magics that were cast?

Thank you
Earth

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:18 am

LM carries an Uncrossing spell kit that could be of use. Definitely clean your home with Chinese Wash. You can add some camphor and sage to the Uncrossing incense to burn in your home to help calm the spirit activity. Cleanse the target of the IS with something like 13-Herb bath that you've added cascarilla to. Doing some Fiery Wall of Protection for the target, as well as your family in general would also be good. You can wash the house down with FWP bath crystals dissolved into mop water, and burning FWP incense. Affected parties could also wear FWP oil or powder on their bodies.

However, considering the seriousness of the IS and how strong a link MB can create, I would suggest that you start with a reading to find out what will be the best way to cleanse away the mess, and then reverse it back if you wish.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

earth

Unread post by earth » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Thank you for the information. This whole situation is somewhat complicated for many reasons. Your suggestion of a reading is one that I definately will pursue.

Earth

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 am

Ok so this was my previous post ...

need-major-help-with-gettin-life-on-rig ... t8413.html

So I got my reading from a trusted reader and he said that someone is throwing crossed conditions at me.

Now it could be one of three people that I know practice magic, but I'm really not sure.

I know my friend's new GF who got jealous we were talking and mentioned in my last post, possibly does magic. After she got mad is when thing started to get worse. Jobs fell through, I started getting angry alot and getting really sad out of no where.

The other person if a family member of a friend I know for a fact does hoodoo, etc and for some reason doesnt like me. I was doing well at work that past few nites after I started using my money drawing oil. then the last time I worked, the night started off well, then got a text from that friend and after that I started getting anxiety and anger out of nowhere and I ran into a really hostile customer, during that encounter my evil eye bracelet just snapped.

I have been getting anxiety and fear out of nowhere...it's like I can't place my finger on what is triggering it. I am trying to stay calm and I have started my cleansing bathes and candles with uncrossing oil. I am also working a road opening candle and crown of success to open way to new positive opportunity and success in finding a job that has to do with degree and not dancing. In addition I cleaning out my room and cleaning that out with salt and Florida water until I get my chinese was.

Then yesterday, four huge toadstools sprung up in my yard out of nowhere and I cant even remember when we have ever had them in our yard.

And today my mom got a call from her doc saying her breast exam came back abnormal and she's healthy and never had a problem with her routine breast exams.

I'm getting worried. What should I do? mirror box? but I'm not sure who it is, more cleansing and protection?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 am

I would go back to your reader and book time for a consultation with them - that way they can give you advice on conjure you can perform or that can be performed on your behalf that is tailored to your specific case. You definitely should have more divination done to determine who the source of the trouble is, because then you can get clean easier. However, even if you don't know who the enemy is you can still get clear.

I wouldn't work Road Opening or Crown of Success until you've successfully uncrossed yourself. You may want to think about doing a 13 day run of 13-Herb baths, since your conditions are long-standing and severe. Working with the Uncrossing spell kit during that period would be a good idea, since you really need to cleanse the hell out of your house, too. I would also look into a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit to help defend you against the attacks, and also remove the person who is harming you from your life. Once you've got the protection in place, you could Reverse the work if you wanted to. If they are continuously throwing against you, then you may want to consider a mirror box.

But going back to your reader to get rootwork advice would be recommended. If your reader is not also a rootworker, then you can get a consultation with a skilled rootworker at the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 am

I think the first thing to do is to take a breath and calm down--not everything that you are seeing is a sign, and there are some things that you are choosing to interpret negatively that may not be negative.

For instance, it may be a good thing that your mom went to the Dr. and found out something looked abnormal--they can check her out and may well catch an issue before it becomes a problem.

Toadstools are actually considered *good luck* in many traditions, they often show up in places they have never been seen before and its fall--the season aside from Spring when they most frequently appear.

You may be really disturbed by the reading and by the possibility that you are crossed. You may want to go back to your reader and request a second reading to get more information, or if you like and trust him you may want him to do a bit of uncrossing work on your behalf. It sounds like you have just started the baths and so I would wait and see how those go and how you feel--most people experience a lightness after bathing.

Also, you might feel the need for protection right now, there are a variety of items you can use to protect yourself and your home, find them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 am

Thank you so much Bri and Devi. My reader isn't a rootworker, but he works through an occult shop in my area and works in tradtions such as Shamanism and recommended to me some heather oil to wear for protection and made me a bath that has lemon and salt, etc in it to use until my 13 herb bath comes. I going to take both of your advice and order the FWP and Ucrossing kits. Now with the Crown of Success and Road Opening candles should I stop lighting them and relight them when I get my crossed situation under control or just order two new candles all together?

You're right Bri, the toadstools are probably just coincidence and so is my mom getting her results. I just hate these uneasy feelings I'm getting. After I started my bathes with the stuff my reader gave me, I did feel peaceful and lighter and got really good sleep that night, so I'm continuing with them. And then do the other stuff when it comes. I'm going to look into a reading with an AIRR rootworker, too.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 am

Bri is right. You are reacting with anxiety to things that may not be part of this:

Your evil eye bracelet snapped: this means it "took the hit" for you. Something was averted or turned aside when that broke. Repair it or replace it and bless the new one to work for you. If you replace it, you may dispose of the broken one at a crossroads and ask the negative energy to be scattered harmlessly into the wide world.

Toadstools are VERY lucky!

And Bri is right about your mom, too. Catching something early is good news.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 am

Thank you so much Cat for the advice, I feel much better :). I repaired my eye bracelet since it's special to me...should I bless it or anoint it with van van oil or anything? I also came across another one to wear with the one that broke, what would be the proper way to bless that one?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Van Van oil is great for anointing amulets. That's the way to do it. Say a prayer as you work.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Dressing your bracelet and praying over it is definately one way to bless the object. For more ways of consecrating and blessing a protective amulet you can seek out the magical coaching services of AIRR where a member familiar with making such talismanic objects can walk you through the way by which you bless your bracelet.

You can find those services here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... l_Coaching and here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... or_Clients

You've been give amazing advice and I recommend that you either get a consultation to get step by step direction on what to do, or go ahead and follow through with the Uncrossing baths. I would follow up the 13 Herb Bath by sprinkling a bit of Salt that you've prayed over in each corner of your house to set up some defenses.

Uncrossing kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
13- Herb Bath: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Salt: http://www.herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Niobe

Unread post by Niobe » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:01 pm

I was told that some one had placed curse on me by many different people. I never paid any mind to it when i was younger just summed it up to bad luck, but lately I have been wondering if its true.

i cant seem to get a break I'm living below the poverty line, can't seem to save any money at all, for some reason my apartment can't stay clean no matter how much i clean it, I cant seem to move forward in life, just stuck in the same place, not able to succeed in life to the point that i think its affecting my kids, if that possible. my oldest son has autism and my baby has severe food allergies.

it's like i cant go over that hump, like if some thing or some one is holding me down, pushing me down

i have been told that i need to do a curse or hex removal or an uncrossing, but for almost all of them you need to know the person's name and birthday or have some thing of the person.

What do you do when you don't know who the person is or if the person is even living any more?

can anyone shed some light, as i see myself falling deeper and deeper in to oblivion. what can i do?

candis

Unread post by candis » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Use the uncrossing spell kit, also do the 13 herb bath ritual for 13 days. You do not need to know the identity of the person that crossed you. Just follow the instructions on the spell kit. Also, do a search of the forum and you will find lots of information on uncrossing/unjinxing yourself.

Niobe

Unread post by Niobe » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Thank you i'll do that

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

I highly recommend speaking to the members of AIRR. I cannot comment on what other readers have told you, but I can rely on the ethical and reputable standards of AIRR. You can either confirm the fact that you are indeed crossed, or you can prove it otherwise. They can also help consult on what would be the best steps to getting uncrossed.

You can find them at www.readersandrootworkers.org

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:24 am

I am seconding Conjureman here. If you have been suffering from long-term crossed conditions, get a reading from a reputable reader (you can ask them if they offer uncrossing services and what the prices would be before getting the reading) and go from there. In some cases bathing is not enough and you do need more intensive work. However, I can tell you that I personally know of cases where people who were crossed as children were able to get relief from their conditions from a good worker without knowing who crossed them or even why. At the same time, often the name and DOB of the person who crossed you can help remediate the situation more quickly!
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:24 am

Hello everyone,

How to get rid of an enemy who does magic on me.

Thank you for your help. Tity

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:45 am

If someone is continuously doing magic on you you can do the mirrorbox spell described here.
Bathe in 13-herb bath before doing it to take the spell work off. Bath with hyssop afterwards to cleans yourself.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:49 am

Thank you for your reply.
Y is there any other ways and what are the products to use? Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 am

First get an uncrossing spell kit, and then protect yourself with fiery wall of protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

Then you need to create a mirror box

which you can learn how to do here http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369.html

I strongly suggest you get a consultation and perhaps a reading to help instruct and get some hired help for this person. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 am

Click on the link svarthyndan posted.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 pm

are reversing and double action candles ONLY used to send the negativity back to the ones who directed it? Can i use them simply to improve my situation and if so how

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Yes, the whole point of reversing work is to send stuff back where it came from.

If you want to improve your situation without reversing, then just look for Uncrossing products and Protection products, and follow that up with Road Opener or Van Van, and then some drawing products for the condition you which to improve.

If you want more specific instructions for your individual case, then I would suggest getting a reading and consultation with a rootworker from the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm

thanks
i did uncrossing and road opening. but burning a black candle is what really started improving my situation. However, the black candles always go out before they have burned all the way down.
thats why i wanted to try a red and black or white and black next time - i just want to get RID of this mess. i'm not interested in punishing anyone

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am

Reversing conjures send all the messes back to the people who sent them originally. It does make them have a taste of their own medicine. If you are uncomfortable with that then stick to what Devi said.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 am

Sometimes with tough messes, it can take more than one course of Uncrossing to get rid of it completely. Did you try a 13-day course of 13-Herb Bath along with a completely cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash? That is a very deep cleansing.

However, if you have tried to take care of this by yourself and are still finding yourself with problems, then it is time to bring in a professional rootworker to help you. SOmetimes we're just in over our heads and need help getting free. There's no shame in it. It happens to all of us at some point.

donna z

Unread post by donna z » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 am

I have done all of that cleansing and stuff and it did work for me in terms of success but it did not stop them from coming into my house and laying down tricks, on the floor, in my food, burning branches on my stove and smoking out the whole house, setting off smoke detectors, in my toilet, bed, on my dining table, fruits, etc, acetephetaphor in my trash can and in my freezer - all kinds of things, in my laundry detergent, fabric softener, in my clothes while they are drying, in my car, branches at my back door, herbs at my front door, wiping off my verandah or front patio. It is just a complete mess. Changed all locks and they still get in.
Can someone please tell me how they got in and how to get rid of them both at work and at home and out of my car.
Thanks for your help. God bless you!!

donna z

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm

If they are breaking into your home and car then you need to call the police!! You can't expect conjure to do all the work, you have to be proactive and work to help yourself on the mundane as well as the spiritual. God helps those who help themselves.

Also Uncrossing and Reversal work is not Protection work, and you obviously need that too. So #1) CALL THE POLICE, #2) work some Fiery Wall of Protection against them. The spellkit has everything to work to protect yourself as well as remove the enemies from your life.

If you have already been working, and you're not having the results you wish, then it may very well be time to hire a professional rootworker to get the job done. You can find a list of workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

jwalke12

Unread post by jwalke12 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 am

Hello,

I've gotten a reading done for me and as I suspected my bad luck in everything is due to the ending of a very close friendship with a fellow practitioner.

The reader said I was cursed, and what with my inability to land a job (I landed a job at a sex store in a seedy part of town, then was denied it. I was also almost scammed into one job selling knives), isolation (I have friends but they've all gone across the country this summer, some even out of the country), my eyesight took a sudden turn for the worse to the point where I have to wear glasses all the time, I've had to move back in with my parents, and I just get this bad vibe every time I think of her. I feel she is responsible for all this.

Now. Do I want to perform a nasty reversal spell on her? No, I don't. My life isn't total hell yet it's just not so great.

Do I still want revenge for making my life somewhat hellish? Yep.

Is it possible to do reversal work that isn't as aggressive as many of the conjure I've seen suggested here on the forums?

I want her to get some of this back at her, but I don't want to completely destroy her life, I just want her to suffer a little so that she too knows what it feels like to be cursed. Is this possible?

Thanks.
J.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 pm

First I would work an Uncrossing (for myself), followed by Van Van, and a spell to bring Steady Work and Success. Also, work some protection to send those bad vibes away.

Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html) designed to remove crossed conditions, break a jinx, or put an end to bad luck.
Van Van Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) designed to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good.
Steady Work Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) to get a good job with regular hours and a fair wage.
Crown of Success Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) to succeed and achieve recognition for your efforts in school, career...

Discussions about reversal work
help-with-reversible-work-t6685s301.html
reversible-candle-burning-t3078s300.html

...than Protect yourself...and surely you can work the reversal spell on her but I would cleanse and protect myself, first! Just my opinion.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi,

have you considered mirror box work (some ideas in the esoteric archive http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html) ? It'll be as nasty as she is. If she plays nice, there won't be anything nasty to send back to her.

I'd also do an uncrossing spell kit to get rid of the crossed conditions and then make sure you work steady protection for yourself.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I need to know what product or combination of products to use to REMOVE a CURSE (not just crossed or jinxed conditions) and to REPAIR my life. I have been looking at the Uncrossing Spell Kit, but that may not be enough, as my problem is long-standing and severe. I'm leaning toward the 13-day 13 herb spiritual bath and then combining that with the appropriate protection and drawing products. So can any of you offer advice on how to REMOVE the curse and REPAIR my life using LM products and any possible spells? What combination of products are necessary for this? I know the 13-day 13 herb bath is a must, but what all else (protection and changing bad fortune to good fortune) must I use to get the job done? And how to achieve this goal in the STRONGEST and MOST EFFECTIVE manner?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 pm

You can order the Uncrossing spell kit, which includes the 13-herb bath.

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello Mama Micki. Thank you very much for the response, but I was looking at the 13-day herb mix specifically for 13 days in combination with other things to meet all of the outcomes I'm looking for. I guess I'm looking for a custom prescription using LM products.

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

I'd like to clarify a couple of things in my question. I found out in another post that cursing and crossing are synonymous, so uncrossing products will do the trick. However, because my crossing is so severe and long-standing, I plan on using the 13-day 13 herb bath and combine it with a mojo bag and uncrossing oil. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I would need to protect myself during and after the baths? Also, what is the best product to use to bring on good fortune (changing from bad to good so as to repair the damage done by the crosssing)?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 pm

It depends on what was done to you, and Mama Micki gave good advice with the 13 day herb bath. That would have been my suggestion as well.
You may also wish to consult with a member of AIRR about steps A, B and C...
A.Uncrossing
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html --- this link also has recommendations to have a reading.
B. Protection
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall.html
C. and a solid outcome and resolution for your (situation).
AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You can also sign up for this weeks Radio Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-july-10th,-2011-t14255.html
Good Luck, take care and stay posted.

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank you to everyone. I really appreciate it. So, I was thinking, and how does this sound? Begin with a 13-day 13 herb bath, then do the uncrossing spell kit (perhaps I could even get the 13-day bath substituted for the one-day supply in the uncrossing spell kit order), then do a fiery wall of protection spell kit? Does that sound effective?

Also, after this (which is the main concern) I'd like to try some drawing products. Do I have to do spell kits for all drawing or can I just get some oils and powders for a powerful effect? (I'm sorry for all of the stupid questions, but I am extremely new to this.)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

You are on another thread posting the same question and some very good posters have given grand advice, please follow it :)
The reading is essential because you can start the process with the Uncrossing but what was done to you? What was done to you and your home, your family your finances, etc? What if you need to take extreme measures? and That is why step "C" needs to be answered. What to do to follow up. This is why you need a reading and a recommendation from a member of AIRR. What are you drawing (money, love, lucky prosperity) and did work that has been done to you effect anything from finances to the home to the family lineage.
Some answers are not simple, they require more. I sincerely hope that you seek the out to the people that are are very skilled to help you.
There is no such thing as a bad question; we are all here to help. We have a great team of Forum Friends who sincerely care about the people who post here in the Lucky Mojo Forum.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html, please read Miss Cat's online Book. Also when you place your order:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
These will both give you a greater understanding about not just what we talk about here, but also for you to learn more!
Again good luck!

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Thank you so much!

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 am

Hello, I am in need of a little advice. First off, I hate to ask for help.Im a very private person and I never usually ask anyone for help.So heres a little bit of a long story.

I am native american,single mother of 4 children.I grew up in northern Minnesota. I started practicing wicca when I was 15. I also do a little native american medicine.The only thing is, when I do it for others it works.For myself, is another story.

I love this site,and have been keeping up with it for more than a year. I do order LM products but have to get them off ebay, but only once in a greeeeaaat while. :|

My income has never been ok.I now survive off of my sons ssi.Which makes it look like Im lazy.Of course its not the case.There is not much jobs here, I have applied everywhere, did call backs did everything anyone in a desperate situation can do.

Now I am seeing a doctor for stress, anxiety and some other problems due to everything I have been through in life.Which according to therapists and doctors, Is amazing to see I am still trying hard to overcome.I was told to apply for ssi too, so I did. Okay, Ive been through abuse, sexual abuse, homelessness, (more times than I care to count) and some other nasty situations.I was forced to apply for assistance through the state, which does not cover much.

The situations I come across always seem to be the worst. 2 years ago, I went homeless, not because I didnt pay rent or anything. Our landlord was an alcoholic and didnt pay the city the water bill. Suddenly there was cops at the door telling everyone they had to be out of the building. No notice, no word. I went to homeless shelters, the schools, the social services,etc....You know they said they couldnt help me ,everyone said the same thing. It was middle of winter, I moved into my aunts house 200 miles away. My aunt ended up kicking me out after I helped her with bills, because my son who has autism, got on her nerves!! Well lets just say I finally got a house, Im ok in that department for now.

Now for the part I need to ask for help:

1) I have tried all kinds of cleansings...Native, and hoodoo. I dont know why but everytime I try a little something for money or job or anything good, for some reason someone close to me will end up with what I asked for. No kidding. Yes I am happy for whoever gets what they need, I am very patient..but now even little things are being routed somewhere else it seems. I have never had luck so to speak,the only thing good in my life, are my kids. Ive even done healing, protection, uncrossing....to no avail. Nothing seems to work, yet when I help others it does!

2) Another thing is my grandmother is a mean ol medicine woman. For some reason my mother thinks she has done something to our family for leaving my alcoholic father. He has been passed away for 4 years now due to drinking. I guess long ago she told my mother she would. She has been known by others to have even eliminated a few, unproved but spiritually known. She might love us but I think she may have done something long ago.

3) No other medicine men will even talk to us about it. They say they cant read me. I dont have money for a reading, not even 10 dollars to my name. Every month my money goes directly to bills most of the time I dont even have enough left for shampoo. :oops:

4) Sorry so long,one more thing. When others do stuff for me, it works for a very short time. Like it will start happening and then things just stop!! just like that they stop and it goes away. Almost like a barrier. Same thing goes for my mother.

Okay, so that is why i am writing for help or advice.

I do tarot readings for others yet doing one for myself never makes sense. So anybody, any advice on what I should do?
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 am

I'm so sorry to hear of your ongoing struggles.

Your situation calls for an in-depth reading and rootwork consultation to see what is holding you back and blocking you despite cleansings and drawing work. It can determine if there has been work done against you or your family in general, and then how to get free from that work.

Since you are in dire financial straights, I would suggest that you either call into the Radio Hour for a free reading with Miss Cat and Dr. Kioni, or appy to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund for some aid.

You can register to be on the Radio Hour here: radio-show-pre-call-id-july-17th,-2011-t14382.html
You can learn more about the Pro Bono Fund here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund

In the meantime any cleansing and protection work that you can manage to keep up is certainly advisable. There is a thread here about low cost money work that may help you somewhat in the interim until you can get professional aid in one way or another: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html#p75746

Also, MISC and several of the AIRR workers do offer the setting of free emergency candles for those in very dire need, so you could look into requesting that. And the Crystal Silence League members offer to pray for those who send in prayer requests. So you could have a network of people praying for your well-being in fairly short order while you are figuring out which way you can get a reading. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:38 am

Thank you Devi Spring for the fast reply.I will definitely look into everything that you advised.I did write to AIRR a little more than a month ago,yet I know how busy they must be in these times.So if they dont answer,I am very understanding. I am constantly doing cleansing work so I will continue to keep it up,I actually have to because as soon as I stop cleansing,bad things do start to happen no matter how hopeful I am that it wont.Thank you for reading my post and I appreciate your time and advice.
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 am

have you looked in to using protection products like fiery wall of protection to carry on you after the cleansing to keep you protected. St michael can be prayed to for help as well and packets made and burried in the yard to protect further attacks. Also for the job, Try praying to St . Joseph, LM has a employment prayer to use with St joseph. Iv used the prayer several times to find a job, I prayed the prayer for 9 days at sunrise, I used a candle and dressed it with crown of success oil. I have a little statue I purchased at a flee shop for a dollar that I kept with my petition under it. Once my prayer was answered I made a donation to the poor in his name.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 am

Or is something stronger needed?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 am

Uncrossing (thorough, periodic) + Protection (ongoing) will fix you up. If you've been hit especially hard, or are not gifted for the work, hire someone to take it off for you.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Hi CopperFox,

Thank you so much. So I'll have to do the uncrossing periodically instead of just once. Can I use the uncrossing spell kit once and then periodically use the single uncrossing products? And will this have to be forever? I already planned to use protection for the rest of my life--beginning with a spell kit and then using oil every day. What are your thoughts? (Thank you!!!)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection Magical Spells and Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html)
Archangel Saint Michael (http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html)
Saint Joseph (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:03 pm

You should get a reading to see what exactly you need to do. Doing the full uncrossing ritual first, then wearing the oil and burning the incense periodically would be a good idea in the meantime.

You can certainly do a 13-herb bath whenever you feel the need.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 pm

I am going to answer your query as if you had already received a reading that confirms you are crossed up and have someone in your life with an ongoing interest in messing with you. In such as case I would advise the following:

Perform the full UNCROSSING rite just as described in your spell kit. You are now UNCROSSED, but require PROTECTION from your enemy to prevent being crossed up again. There are many spells and methods that render effective PROTECTION, so learn a few that are suitable for your life and incorporate them, not relying on a single trick to fully protect you. Keep up this work and renew it regularly and you'll not find yourself CROSSED UP again, unless you have a talented and strong-willed enemy. In such a case, you would then need to take up REVERSING work, but few of us have such an enemy. Most CROSSINGS are transient and can be taken down fairly easily.

So now you are UNCROSSED and PROTECTED. How to stay so? Easy -- regular, periodic CLEANSING. SPIRITUAL CLEANSING is integral to ensuring that random nastiness, ill-wishes and such don't cling to you and sully you up spiritually, speaking. The main point is that you must make regular CLEANSING a part of your lifestyle to gain fullest benefit from your previous efforts and to ensure going forward you do not find yourself CROSSED again. Dedicate yourself to a CLEANSING routine, say taking a CLEANSING bath each Sunday and performing a Spiritual CLEANSING of the home monthly...or whatever works for you.

So get yourself UNCROSSED, back yourself up with strong, ongoing PROTECTION and keep yourself clear of bad stuff by performing periodIC, routine CLEANSINGS upon yourself and home and you'll be right as rain.

Good luck!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Thank you!

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you for the suggestions.I will definitely try anything that could help.Although I have done alot of protection spells also,I am able to do these ones,I do have crown of success and statues of many saints including Saint Michael,Saint Joseph,Saint Jude,Saint Martha and Saint Expedite.I am going to try it immediately, so wish me luck everyone and I will post the results later.Thanks everyone for giving me advice on my situation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am

To contact the Crystal Silence League for prayer support, go to the CSL web site:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
catherine yronwode

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 am

Thank you Cat,I just sent an email to the Crystal Silence League.By the way I absolutely Love your website and everything else you are apart of.I have great respect for all that you do for everyone.Thanks

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:47 pm

If you don't have anyone you an trust to help with an unbinding spell What can you do? I read the unbinding spell in the spell on site. What can a person do for herself.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

If you do not know what to do or how to do it, I say this with kindness of heart because the internet does not read tone or inflection, please have a reading with a Member of AIRR there are several that come to mind for this type of work:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
They can help you.
Take Care.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:23 pm

...and they will either do the work for you or coach you on how to do it. Follow Miss Tammie's advice.

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:19 am

Could you give the name that cameto your mind Miss Tammie

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”