• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:03 am

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse or Hex

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse or Hex

Unread postby mystiy » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:20 pm

I had a spell put on me may years ago. As time goes on the spell gets stronger. I need to know how to break this spell so my life can get back to normal. The spell is preventing me from love and a career. Heart and brain.
mystiy

Re: How Do I Break a Spell?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:37 pm

To start with, do cleansings of yourself and your space. Read Miss Cat's pages on that and protection here: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

If you have been crossed and haven't done anything about it for years, the person who layed it on you may not notice that you've taken it off. They may not re-do it or lay another. Start with this and only move on to stronger work if necessary.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Re: How Do I Break a Spell?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Two other pages from "Hoodoo i n Theory and Practice" that will probably contain information of interest to you are these:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Removing a Money and Home Jinx Cast by Family Member

Unread postby Paradox » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm

I've been practicing for several years but the problem is with me.

I have reason to believe that I have a jinx put on me by a member of my family when I was a child. Any time I have any measure of success in something I genuinely need, something bad happens to ruin it. This has gone on way too many years with too much predictability to say that's just life and stuff happens. I can work for others and bring in change for them but I am not capable of implementing a real difference for myself.

My two most significant problems are:

Work: due to health problems I have been unable to work since last June. To say I'm on a limited income is the understatement of the year. Steady Work spell kit and related supplies have done zilch for me. I bought a second kit a while back to replace the one that "magically" (pun intended) vanished. Still nothing.

Home: my DH and I found a place to move to that we can afford. Now we are having problems with the landlady and we are expected to find a new tenant for this place. We were supposed to go sign for the new apartment today but with all the rubbish from the landlady I don't think we can.

I need some very real and effective help as I am tired of living under this. Someone else on this forum posted a similar complaint, I am finding it easy to relate with those problems.
Paradox

Re: Removing a Money and Home Jinx Cast by Family Member

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 pm

If have a curse on you, you need to do a Uncrossing Spell Kit before you try to do anything else. That can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

The only way to know if you have been cursed is to get a reading from a decent reader then proceed.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm

In addition to the uncrossing kit look into a 13 herb bath. I would also cleanse your whole house and set some good strong protection. In conjunction with the uncrossing and 13herb bath you might want to do Road Opener to help remove obstacles set in your path.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Paradox,

Your situation sounds frustrating and Mary and Hail Discordia gave you good advice. I would add to it by telling you that along with the uncrossing work you should look into protection work--you don't want to clean and uncross without also protecting yourself.
See:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lara » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:23 am

All the advice you've gotten is good, but if you are a worker yourself and have not been getting movement, I think its time you contacted another practitioner to help you do the work. I've heard from many workers that they have trouble doing work for themselves.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby Paradox » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 am

Thank you Discordia, Mary, Bri and Lara,

I have limited the effects of my problem with protection and Firey Wall but it's still very much there. I've also never been able to really effectively address it with uncrossing work.
I would prefer to have someone else with experience work on it, I am going to have my husband try tonight. He isn't experienced at this but he does have some strong abilities.
Paradox

Reader Told Me Reverse Work Needed

Unread postby yoopylucks » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:05 am

ok so i had this reading done on me just yesterday and the person who did this for me tells me i have a dark spirit attached to me. He said the easiest way to get rid of this would be to do a volteo AkA reverse work he recomended some things like the candle san deshacedor not sure the english name anywhoo he was also recomending some baths and a whole bunch of things well bottom line is can someone tell me how to do a volteo AkA reverssal work he was trying to charge me something like 499.00 and well thats alot of money so if anyone can tell me how to dispell this spirit and reverse this it would be greatful. CERTIFIED PRACTIONERS opinions would be greatly appreciated. thank you and good day.
yoopylucks

Re: reverse work needed to detach this

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 am

Granted, I'm not a certified practitioner, but this sounds an awful lot like the Gypsy Fortuneteller Scam. Miss Cat has a page on it here. http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html I'd find a reputable reader.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Yeah seconding Chagrinedgirls opinion. I would get a second reading from one of the people listed on the LuckyMojo site. It does sound like the classic scam. Their is a list of reputable readers and rootworkers here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html#rootdoctor
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 pm

yoopylucks wrote:ok so i had this reading done on me just yesterday and the person who did this for me tells me i have a dark spirit attached to me. He said the easiest way to get rid of this would be to do a volteo AkA reverse work he recomended some things like the candle san deshacedor not sure the english name anywhoo he was also recomending some baths and a whole bunch of things well bottom line is can someone tell me how to do a volteo AkA reverssal work he was trying to charge me something like 499.00 and well thats alot of money so if anyone can tell me how to dispell this spirit and reverse this it would be greatful. CERTIFIED PRACTIONERS opinions would be greatly appreciated. thank you and good day.

Hi there,
Chagrinedgirl is right, this sounds like a card scam. If you feel like you have been really and truly crossed then I advise you to seek out a reputable reader, you can find a list of them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... rootdoctor

I would also say you need to cleanse yourself with the 13 Herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Even if there is nothing wrong with you, a cleansing bath never hurts and after being exposed to someone trying to get $500 from you, I would want to de-tox, so to speak.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yoopylucks » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 pm

alright with the upmost respect to every and all the folks who went out of there way to answer this thank you truly but that isnt really helping me right now lol. This person is reputable and has been in business for years same location same face big clientel. As far as the price thing yes im a little bit upset about it but i cant price spiritual work. I was hoping to get some help on here to reverse the work or break it totally. so if anyone can tell me how to detach a dark spirit that would be helpful and thanks for being concerned about the money situation which is why i came here hoping someone can tell me of some products that may be able to do the work for cheaper. Even if that means me getting a prepaid card to make purchases from lucky mojo and waite for the shipping. Well someone get at me with a legitamite answer and not one that just says its a scam and 13 herb bath. I really do also think that being crossed and having a spirit attached to me would not be the same thanks.
yoopylucks

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi yoopylucks,

The answers that you have received have been legitimate and up front. As a worker myself, I can tell you that $500 is a lot of money to "detach a spirit from you." However, you have been warned, so here are the links to products that you might find useful given your situation:

Uncrossing:
Protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Cast off Evil (only applicable if you have done something to attract Evil to you):
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Alright. Let me begin by saying that the advise you've gotten thus far is pretty good. A Thirteen herb bath is powerful for removeing all manner of negativity. Secondly just because this reader has had "big clientele" doesn't mean they are not a con, everyone can be taken it at times and some people doing reader scams really put the artist in con-artist, they can be very convincing even if you go into a reading with prior knowledge that calls their credibility . Even if they are legit i wouldn't pay that kind of money with out getting a second opiion from another trusted reader. Finally if you believe you have a "dark spirit" attached to you I would suggest taking a thirteen herb bath for thirteen days. Combine that with an uncrossing kit and sincere prayer and you are taking a powerful step.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

What To Use For Suspected Curse/Jinx

Unread postby BrownButter » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 pm

My mother and I suspect that someone had worked something on me, and her. But specifically me, since my life has taken an odd, twisted turn in the last several years, and bottomed out last year until now affecting my health, money, job and everything else. My love life is zero, dried up, nada.

Anyway, we suspect that it could be an obeah or some kind of other influence because of some situations in my family that involve my mother and jealousy towards me when I was doing much better.

There are so many things from the spiritual baths to the Uncrossing oils and candlework that I am confused. We were thinking of just finding someone to pray over us or do a bath, but it may be something I can do myself. That is what bought me to your store.

I don't want to hurt anyone, just remove the negative curse or jinx, and start a new, open fresh path of opportunity, any kind at this point :) I don't want to ask for anything specific like money, love or a job. I just want my life to begin again and get out of this stagnant rut and bring the good that is being held back or taken away.

What can I use to work definitely? What is the best for this? Thank you!
BrownButter

Re: What To Use For Suspected Curse/Jinx

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:37 pm

BrownButter wrote:My mother and I suspect that someone had worked something on me, and her. But specifically me, since my life has taken an odd, twisted turn in the last several years, and bottomed out last year until now affecting my health, money, job and everything else. My love life is zero, dried up, nada.

Anyway, we suspect that it could be an obeah or some kind of other influence because of some situations in my family that involve my mother and jealousy towards me when I was doing much better.

There are so many things from the spiritual baths to the Uncrossing oils and candlework that I am confused. We were thinking of just finding someone to pray over us or do a bath, but it may be something I can do myself. That is what bought me to your store. What can I use to work definitely? What is the best for this? Thank you!

The Uncrossing Spell kit is what you need and it can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html After you are clean, you keep yourself protected and you can use Firey Wall of Protection products for that.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby BrownButter » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:46 pm

I checked it out and it looks good, thank u. Will my mother need to get one too or can I do it and it count for both because it is the same family/situation?
BrownButter

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:56 pm

BrownButter wrote:I checked it out and it looks good, thank u. Will my mother need to get one too or can I do it and it count for both because it is the same family/situation?

Yes, your mother will have to get her own kit.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

yoopylucks wrote:alright with the upmost respect to every and all the folks who went out of there way to answer this thank you truly but that isnt really helping me right now lol. This person is reputable and has been in business for years same location same face big clientel. As far as the price thing yes im a little bit upset about it but i cant price spiritual work. I was hoping to get some help on here to reverse the work or break it totally. so if anyone can tell me how to detach a dark spirit that would be helpful and thanks for being concerned about the money situation which is why i came here hoping someone can tell me of some products that may be able to do the work for cheaper. Even if that means me getting a prepaid card to make purchases from lucky mojo and waite for the shipping. Well someone get at me with a legitamite answer and not one that just says its a scam and 13 herb bath. I really do also think that being crossed and having a spirit attached to me would not be the same thanks.

Actually, being crossed and having a spirit attached feel pretty much the same, crappy. It is your $500 to spend, but I would do an Uncrossing kit and clean myself up. The Uncrossing kit has everything in it and is economical.

On the subject of "having a spirit attached,"who is to say your dark spirit is not one of your ancestors who you cannot get rid of? I had a fellow Mambo who wanted to try to get rid of my maternal grandfather who is attached to me and that was one big mess! Grandpa was not bothering me and he is within me, so I cannot detache him from me. What I can do is keep myself clean and move on with my life. If this spirit was picked up by you doing something stupid e.g. disturbing graveyards, messing with people you shouldn't, etc, then you need to clean yourself up.

That's what I would do.

Mary
Literarylioness

how to break spell cast by ex GF's boyfriend's sister

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:42 pm

ok my situation is complex but to make the long story short, I need some advice on how to break whatever it is up that my ex gf's boyfriend is currently working on us with...and her.

The magic I have been told from several readers is black magic and it seems to be very strong because more than one person is working on it for him.

I can't pinpoint exactly who it is but I have an idea just no names except his sister who I feel could definitely be one since she does this type of work.

I need some help on this, I feel strongly about it lately like i am being positive I know it can be broken I just need advice on what exactly to do.

I have done breakup spells, cleansings, love spells etc, but lately it seems everything is not hitting it well.

Can someone help!
eagerbeaver88

Re: need some help please & advice

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:05 pm

If there's someone laying tricks on you, you should be a little more concerned about stopping them than breaking up your ex and her boyfriend. You need to get yourself a reversible and start with that. And it's not the boyfriend you need to worry about, it's whoever else is behind the scenes that you don't know about...the unknown agents. There's a certain darkness about a person that will put a hex on someone they don't even know because someone else asked them to.

But, luck is on your side, just as cheaters never prosper, neither do those who do other people's dirty work. So get some sage, some salt, some hyssop, whatever you can and get yourself cleansed up first. For now, go over to the page on reversible candle work and get one of those, too.

Read up, it's about 1/3 down the page.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
LeBaptiste

General Unjinxing Reversing Uncrossing Questions and Answers

Unread postby Angelina » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 am

Hello all,

I would like to perform a spell banishing negativity for 3 people. I know Black is associated with banishing and repelling, so would I use 3 black candles for this? As far as my petition, is there a certain way it must be written? i was thinking to put the persons name down and then write all the negative things to be banished from that person..how would that be written(on top, in a circle?)
Thanks.
Angelina

Re: Basic question regarding banishing

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:29 pm

There are various ways you can do it to be honest. You can do a single candle that your write "to banish all negativity from my friends" you can substitute whatever group these three people belong for "friends." Its really up to you. If you feel comfortable working on the three separately that works just as well. For the petition you can write "All negativity banished" crossed by their name. Find what works for you and seems to capture what you desire best.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 am

I would use 3 separate candles for this. They can be either figure candles or they can be free standing. But I would use 3 separate candles. With their names written down the candle from wick to base, and Banish all negativity down the candle the same way. Do this for each person. What i like to do is write...Please remove or banish the following from (target's name) (then you can just list them) So for example, Please remove the following obstacles, and negative things from Johnny Quest: His bad attitude, so on. Then I like to get a big black marker and just draw a big X over the entire paper. I fold the paper away from me, and then turn to the left and fold it away once more. Do this for each person.

Another thing you could do...is write each thing you find negative or an obstacle and write it on the candle from wick to base. I usually let the paper burn under the candle, and take these ashes and remains to a cross roads, river/running water/ or even dispose them down a toilet. The idea is to get it AWAY from you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelina » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 am

Thank you both conjure and stars, you both always give great advice!
Angelina

reverse/unreverse!

Unread postby giovanna_1530 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 pm

How could a person get out of a reversal? I have someone who has worked against me and rather than trying to get revenge by working against her in turn, i would simply reverse the spell. This caused much trouble in her life but now it is as though her spells are getting through and the reversal isn't working anymore. I know spiritual cleansing is supposed to stop things from coming back on you, but what else ?
giovanna_1530

Re: reverse/unreverse!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Actually spiritual cleansing and uncrossing does NOT stop things from coming back on you. That is what protection is for. Spiritual cleansing simply takes it of, but it does not put up a barrier to prevent future attack. This is why when you have a known enemy you should be constantly cleansing and protecting yourself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

I need to reverse some workings

Unread postby earth » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 pm

I need to reverse some magical workings against a family member. A intranqilty spell was cast and menstraul blood was put in food. The person who did these magics has decided that they do not want my family member back after all, however they have not dispersed the workings they originally cast. My family member is really hurting right now. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to remove these spells.

Also is there a general uncrossing spell that can be used to bet rid of other magics that were cast?

Thank you
Earth
earth

Re: I need to reverse some workings

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:18 am

LM carries an Uncrossing spell kit that could be of use. Definitely clean your home with Chinese Wash. You can add some camphor and sage to the Uncrossing incense to burn in your home to help calm the spirit activity. Cleanse the target of the IS with something like 13-Herb bath that you've added cascarilla to. Doing some Fiery Wall of Protection for the target, as well as your family in general would also be good. You can wash the house down with FWP bath crystals dissolved into mop water, and burning FWP incense. Affected parties could also wear FWP oil or powder on their bodies.

However, considering the seriousness of the IS and how strong a link MB can create, I would suggest that you start with a reading to find out what will be the best way to cleanse away the mess, and then reverse it back if you wish.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: I need to reverse some workings

Unread postby earth » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Thank you for the information. This whole situation is somewhat complicated for many reasons. Your suggestion of a reading is one that I definately will pursue.

Earth
earth

reversing work without harming others

Unread postby thanks » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 pm

are reversing and double action candles ONLY used to send the negativity back to the ones who directed it? Can i use them simply to improve my situation and if so how
thanks

Re: reversing work without harming others

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Yes, the whole point of reversing work is to send stuff back where it came from.

If you want to improve your situation without reversing, then just look for Uncrossing products and Protection products, and follow that up with Road Opener or Van Van, and then some drawing products for the condition you which to improve.

If you want more specific instructions for your individual case, then I would suggest getting a reading and consultation with a rootworker from the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thanks » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm

thanks
i did uncrossing and road opening. but burning a black candle is what really started improving my situation. However, the black candles always go out before they have burned all the way down.
thats why i wanted to try a red and black or white and black next time - i just want to get RID of this mess. i'm not interested in punishing anyone
thanks

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am

Reversing conjures send all the messes back to the people who sent them originally. It does make them have a taste of their own medicine. If you are uncomfortable with that then stick to what Devi said.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 am

Sometimes with tough messes, it can take more than one course of Uncrossing to get rid of it completely. Did you try a 13-day course of 13-Herb Bath along with a completely cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash? That is a very deep cleansing.

However, if you have tried to take care of this by yourself and are still finding yourself with problems, then it is time to bring in a professional rootworker to help you. SOmetimes we're just in over our heads and need help getting free. There's no shame in it. It happens to all of us at some point.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby donna z » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 am

I have done all of that cleansing and stuff and it did work for me in terms of success but it did not stop them from coming into my house and laying down tricks, on the floor, in my food, burning branches on my stove and smoking out the whole house, setting off smoke detectors, in my toilet, bed, on my dining table, fruits, etc, acetephetaphor in my trash can and in my freezer - all kinds of things, in my laundry detergent, fabric softener, in my clothes while they are drying, in my car, branches at my back door, herbs at my front door, wiping off my verandah or front patio. It is just a complete mess. Changed all locks and they still get in.
Can someone please tell me how they got in and how to get rid of them both at work and at home and out of my car.
Thanks for your help. God bless you!!

donna z
donna z

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm

If they are breaking into your home and car then you need to call the police!! You can't expect conjure to do all the work, you have to be proactive and work to help yourself on the mundane as well as the spiritual. God helps those who help themselves.

Also Uncrossing and Reversal work is not Protection work, and you obviously need that too. So #1) CALL THE POLICE, #2) work some Fiery Wall of Protection against them. The spellkit has everything to work to protect yourself as well as remove the enemies from your life.

If you have already been working, and you're not having the results you wish, then it may very well be time to hire a professional rootworker to get the job done. You can find a list of workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Curse Reversal and Revenge

Unread postby jwalke12 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 am

Hello,

I've gotten a reading done for me and as I suspected my bad luck in everything is due to the ending of a very close friendship with a fellow practitioner.

The reader said I was cursed, and what with my inability to land a job (I landed a job at a sex store in a seedy part of town, then was denied it. I was also almost scammed into one job selling knives), isolation (I have friends but they've all gone across the country this summer, some even out of the country), my eyesight took a sudden turn for the worse to the point where I have to wear glasses all the time, I've had to move back in with my parents, and I just get this bad vibe every time I think of her. I feel she is responsible for all this.

Now. Do I want to perform a nasty reversal spell on her? No, I don't. My life isn't total hell yet it's just not so great.

Do I still want revenge for making my life somewhat hellish? Yep.

Is it possible to do reversal work that isn't as aggressive as many of the conjure I've seen suggested here on the forums?

I want her to get some of this back at her, but I don't want to completely destroy her life, I just want her to suffer a little so that she too knows what it feels like to be cursed. Is this possible?

Thanks.
J.
jwalke12

Re: Nice reversal spell help?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 pm

First I would work an Uncrossing (for myself), followed by Van Van, and a spell to bring Steady Work and Success. Also, work some protection to send those bad vibes away.

Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html) designed to remove crossed conditions, break a jinx, or put an end to bad luck.
Van Van Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) designed to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good.
Steady Work Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) to get a good job with regular hours and a fair wage.
Crown of Success Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) to succeed and achieve recognition for your efforts in school, career...

Discussions about reversal work
help-with-reversible-work-t6685s301.html
reversible-candle-burning-t3078s300.html

...than Protect yourself...and surely you can work the reversal spell on her but I would cleanse and protect myself, first! Just my opinion.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Nice reversal spell help?

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi,

have you considered mirror box work (some ideas in the esoteric archive http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html) ? It'll be as nasty as she is. If she plays nice, there won't be anything nasty to send back to her.

I'd also do an uncrossing spell kit to get rid of the crossed conditions and then make sure you work steady protection for yourself.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

What to use to end a curse and gain back life

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I need to know what product or combination of products to use to REMOVE a CURSE (not just crossed or jinxed conditions) and to REPAIR my life. I have been looking at the Uncrossing Spell Kit, but that may not be enough, as my problem is long-standing and severe. I'm leaning toward the 13-day 13 herb spiritual bath and then combining that with the appropriate protection and drawing products. So can any of you offer advice on how to REMOVE the curse and REPAIR my life using LM products and any possible spells? What combination of products are necessary for this? I know the 13-day 13 herb bath is a must, but what all else (protection and changing bad fortune to good fortune) must I use to get the job done? And how to achieve this goal in the STRONGEST and MOST EFFECTIVE manner?
tokumbo78

Re: What to use to end a curse and gain back life

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 pm

You can order the Uncrossing spell kit, which includes the 13-herb bath.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello Mama Micki. Thank you very much for the response, but I was looking at the 13-day herb mix specifically for 13 days in combination with other things to meet all of the outcomes I'm looking for. I guess I'm looking for a custom prescription using LM products.
tokumbo78

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

I'd like to clarify a couple of things in my question. I found out in another post that cursing and crossing are synonymous, so uncrossing products will do the trick. However, because my crossing is so severe and long-standing, I plan on using the 13-day 13 herb bath and combine it with a mojo bag and uncrossing oil. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I would need to protect myself during and after the baths? Also, what is the best product to use to bring on good fortune (changing from bad to good so as to repair the damage done by the crosssing)?
tokumbo78

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 pm

It depends on what was done to you, and Mama Micki gave good advice with the 13 day herb bath. That would have been my suggestion as well.
You may also wish to consult with a member of AIRR about steps A, B and C...
A.Uncrossing
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html --- this link also has recommendations to have a reading.
B. Protection
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall.html
C. and a solid outcome and resolution for your (situation).
AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You can also sign up for this weeks Radio Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-july-10th,-2011-t14255.html
Good Luck, take care and stay posted.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank you to everyone. I really appreciate it. So, I was thinking, and how does this sound? Begin with a 13-day 13 herb bath, then do the uncrossing spell kit (perhaps I could even get the 13-day bath substituted for the one-day supply in the uncrossing spell kit order), then do a fiery wall of protection spell kit? Does that sound effective?

Also, after this (which is the main concern) I'd like to try some drawing products. Do I have to do spell kits for all drawing or can I just get some oils and powders for a powerful effect? (I'm sorry for all of the stupid questions, but I am extremely new to this.)
tokumbo78

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

You are on another thread posting the same question and some very good posters have given grand advice, please follow it :)
The reading is essential because you can start the process with the Uncrossing but what was done to you? What was done to you and your home, your family your finances, etc? What if you need to take extreme measures? and That is why step "C" needs to be answered. What to do to follow up. This is why you need a reading and a recommendation from a member of AIRR. What are you drawing (money, love, lucky prosperity) and did work that has been done to you effect anything from finances to the home to the family lineage.
Some answers are not simple, they require more. I sincerely hope that you seek the out to the people that are are very skilled to help you.
There is no such thing as a bad question; we are all here to help. We have a great team of Forum Friends who sincerely care about the people who post here in the Lucky Mojo Forum.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html, please read Miss Cat's online Book. Also when you place your order:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
These will both give you a greater understanding about not just what we talk about here, but also for you to learn more!
Again good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Thank you so much!
tokumbo78

Bad Luck, Poor, Unable to be Cleansed, Cursed?

Unread postby wlightninglady1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 am

Hello, I am in need of a little advice. First off, I hate to ask for help.Im a very private person and I never usually ask anyone for help.So heres a little bit of a long story.

I am native american,single mother of 4 children.I grew up in northern Minnesota. I started practicing wicca when I was 15. I also do a little native american medicine.The only thing is, when I do it for others it works.For myself, is another story.

I love this site,and have been keeping up with it for more than a year. I do order LM products but have to get them off ebay, but only once in a greeeeaaat while. :|

My income has never been ok.I now survive off of my sons ssi.Which makes it look like Im lazy.Of course its not the case.There is not much jobs here, I have applied everywhere, did call backs did everything anyone in a desperate situation can do.

Now I am seeing a doctor for stress, anxiety and some other problems due to everything I have been through in life.Which according to therapists and doctors, Is amazing to see I am still trying hard to overcome.I was told to apply for ssi too, so I did. Okay, Ive been through abuse, sexual abuse, homelessness, (more times than I care to count) and some other nasty situations.I was forced to apply for assistance through the state, which does not cover much.

The situations I come across always seem to be the worst. 2 years ago, I went homeless, not because I didnt pay rent or anything. Our landlord was an alcoholic and didnt pay the city the water bill. Suddenly there was cops at the door telling everyone they had to be out of the building. No notice, no word. I went to homeless shelters, the schools, the social services,etc....You know they said they couldnt help me ,everyone said the same thing. It was middle of winter, I moved into my aunts house 200 miles away. My aunt ended up kicking me out after I helped her with bills, because my son who has autism, got on her nerves!! Well lets just say I finally got a house, Im ok in that department for now.

Now for the part I need to ask for help:

1) I have tried all kinds of cleansings...Native, and hoodoo. I dont know why but everytime I try a little something for money or job or anything good, for some reason someone close to me will end up with what I asked for. No kidding. Yes I am happy for whoever gets what they need, I am very patient..but now even little things are being routed somewhere else it seems. I have never had luck so to speak,the only thing good in my life, are my kids. Ive even done healing, protection, uncrossing....to no avail. Nothing seems to work, yet when I help others it does!

2) Another thing is my grandmother is a mean ol medicine woman. For some reason my mother thinks she has done something to our family for leaving my alcoholic father. He has been passed away for 4 years now due to drinking. I guess long ago she told my mother she would. She has been known by others to have even eliminated a few, unproved but spiritually known. She might love us but I think she may have done something long ago.

3) No other medicine men will even talk to us about it. They say they cant read me. I dont have money for a reading, not even 10 dollars to my name. Every month my money goes directly to bills most of the time I dont even have enough left for shampoo. :oops:

4) Sorry so long,one more thing. When others do stuff for me, it works for a very short time. Like it will start happening and then things just stop!! just like that they stop and it goes away. Almost like a barrier. Same thing goes for my mother.

Okay, so that is why i am writing for help or advice.

I do tarot readings for others yet doing one for myself never makes sense. So anybody, any advice on what I should do?
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.
wlightninglady1

Re: Bad Luck, Poor, Unable to be Cleansed, Cursed?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 am

I'm so sorry to hear of your ongoing struggles.

Your situation calls for an in-depth reading and rootwork consultation to see what is holding you back and blocking you despite cleansings and drawing work. It can determine if there has been work done against you or your family in general, and then how to get free from that work.

Since you are in dire financial straights, I would suggest that you either call into the Radio Hour for a free reading with Miss Cat and Dr. Kioni, or appy to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund for some aid.

You can register to be on the Radio Hour here: radio-show-pre-call-id-july-17th,-2011-t14382.html
You can learn more about the Pro Bono Fund here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund

In the meantime any cleansing and protection work that you can manage to keep up is certainly advisable. There is a thread here about low cost money work that may help you somewhat in the interim until you can get professional aid in one way or another: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html#p75746

Also, MISC and several of the AIRR workers do offer the setting of free emergency candles for those in very dire need, so you could look into requesting that. And the Crystal Silence League members offer to pray for those who send in prayer requests. So you could have a network of people praying for your well-being in fairly short order while you are figuring out which way you can get a reading. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wlightninglady1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:38 am

Thank you Devi Spring for the fast reply.I will definitely look into everything that you advised.I did write to AIRR a little more than a month ago,yet I know how busy they must be in these times.So if they dont answer,I am very understanding. I am constantly doing cleansing work so I will continue to keep it up,I actually have to because as soon as I stop cleansing,bad things do start to happen no matter how hopeful I am that it wont.Thank you for reading my post and I appreciate your time and advice.
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.
wlightninglady1

Unread postby j82 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 am

have you looked in to using protection products like fiery wall of protection to carry on you after the cleansing to keep you protected. St michael can be prayed to for help as well and packets made and burried in the yard to protect further attacks. Also for the job, Try praying to St . Joseph, LM has a employment prayer to use with St joseph. Iv used the prayer several times to find a job, I prayed the prayer for 9 days at sunrise, I used a candle and dressed it with crown of success oil. I have a little statue I purchased at a flee shop for a dollar that I kept with my petition under it. Once my prayer was answered I made a donation to the poor in his name.
j82

General Jinxed Cursed Hexed Crossed Questions & Answers

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 am

Or is something stronger needed?
tokumbo78

Re: Can LM uncrossing products undo black magic?

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 am

Uncrossing (thorough, periodic) + Protection (ongoing) will fix you up. If you've been hit especially hard, or are not gifted for the work, hire someone to take it off for you.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Hi CopperFox,

Thank you so much. So I'll have to do the uncrossing periodically instead of just once. Can I use the uncrossing spell kit once and then periodically use the single uncrossing products? And will this have to be forever? I already planned to use protection for the rest of my life--beginning with a spell kit and then using oil every day. What are your thoughts? (Thank you!!!)
tokumbo78

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection Magical Spells and Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html)
Archangel Saint Michael (http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html)
Saint Joseph (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:03 pm

You should get a reading to see what exactly you need to do. Doing the full uncrossing ritual first, then wearing the oil and burning the incense periodically would be a good idea in the meantime.

You can certainly do a 13-herb bath whenever you feel the need.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 pm

I am going to answer your query as if you had already received a reading that confirms you are crossed up and have someone in your life with an ongoing interest in messing with you. In such as case I would advise the following:

Perform the full UNCROSSING rite just as described in your spell kit. You are now UNCROSSED, but require PROTECTION from your enemy to prevent being crossed up again. There are many spells and methods that render effective PROTECTION, so learn a few that are suitable for your life and incorporate them, not relying on a single trick to fully protect you. Keep up this work and renew it regularly and you'll not find yourself CROSSED UP again, unless you have a talented and strong-willed enemy. In such a case, you would then need to take up REVERSING work, but few of us have such an enemy. Most CROSSINGS are transient and can be taken down fairly easily.

So now you are UNCROSSED and PROTECTED. How to stay so? Easy -- regular, periodic CLEANSING. SPIRITUAL CLEANSING is integral to ensuring that random nastiness, ill-wishes and such don't cling to you and sully you up spiritually, speaking. The main point is that you must make regular CLEANSING a part of your lifestyle to gain fullest benefit from your previous efforts and to ensure going forward you do not find yourself CROSSED again. Dedicate yourself to a CLEANSING routine, say taking a CLEANSING bath each Sunday and performing a Spiritual CLEANSING of the home monthly...or whatever works for you.

So get yourself UNCROSSED, back yourself up with strong, ongoing PROTECTION and keep yourself clear of bad stuff by performing periodIC, routine CLEANSINGS upon yourself and home and you'll be right as rain.

Good luck!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal