• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse or Hex

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse or Hex

Unread postby mystiy » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:20 pm

I had a spell put on me may years ago. As time goes on the spell gets stronger. I need to know how to break this spell so my life can get back to normal. The spell is preventing me from love and a career. Heart and brain.
mystiy

Re: How Do I Break a Spell?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:37 pm

To start with, do cleansings of yourself and your space. Read Miss Cat's pages on that and protection here: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

If you have been crossed and haven't done anything about it for years, the person who layed it on you may not notice that you've taken it off. They may not re-do it or lay another. Start with this and only move on to stronger work if necessary.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Re: How Do I Break a Spell?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Two other pages from "Hoodoo i n Theory and Practice" that will probably contain information of interest to you are these:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Removing a Money and Home Jinx Cast by Family Member

Unread postby Paradox » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm

I've been practicing for several years but the problem is with me.

I have reason to believe that I have a jinx put on me by a member of my family when I was a child. Any time I have any measure of success in something I genuinely need, something bad happens to ruin it. This has gone on way too many years with too much predictability to say that's just life and stuff happens. I can work for others and bring in change for them but I am not capable of implementing a real difference for myself.

My two most significant problems are:

Work: due to health problems I have been unable to work since last June. To say I'm on a limited income is the understatement of the year. Steady Work spell kit and related supplies have done zilch for me. I bought a second kit a while back to replace the one that "magically" (pun intended) vanished. Still nothing.

Home: my DH and I found a place to move to that we can afford. Now we are having problems with the landlady and we are expected to find a new tenant for this place. We were supposed to go sign for the new apartment today but with all the rubbish from the landlady I don't think we can.

I need some very real and effective help as I am tired of living under this. Someone else on this forum posted a similar complaint, I am finding it easy to relate with those problems.
Paradox

Re: Removing a Money and Home Jinx Cast by Family Member

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 pm

If have a curse on you, you need to do a Uncrossing Spell Kit before you try to do anything else. That can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

The only way to know if you have been cursed is to get a reading from a decent reader then proceed.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm

In addition to the uncrossing kit look into a 13 herb bath. I would also cleanse your whole house and set some good strong protection. In conjunction with the uncrossing and 13herb bath you might want to do Road Opener to help remove obstacles set in your path.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Paradox,

Your situation sounds frustrating and Mary and Hail Discordia gave you good advice. I would add to it by telling you that along with the uncrossing work you should look into protection work--you don't want to clean and uncross without also protecting yourself.
See:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lara » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:23 am

All the advice you've gotten is good, but if you are a worker yourself and have not been getting movement, I think its time you contacted another practitioner to help you do the work. I've heard from many workers that they have trouble doing work for themselves.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby Paradox » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 am

Thank you Discordia, Mary, Bri and Lara,

I have limited the effects of my problem with protection and Firey Wall but it's still very much there. I've also never been able to really effectively address it with uncrossing work.
I would prefer to have someone else with experience work on it, I am going to have my husband try tonight. He isn't experienced at this but he does have some strong abilities.
Paradox

Reader Told Me Reverse Work Needed

Unread postby yoopylucks » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:05 am

ok so i had this reading done on me just yesterday and the person who did this for me tells me i have a dark spirit attached to me. He said the easiest way to get rid of this would be to do a volteo AkA reverse work he recomended some things like the candle san deshacedor not sure the english name anywhoo he was also recomending some baths and a whole bunch of things well bottom line is can someone tell me how to do a volteo AkA reverssal work he was trying to charge me something like 499.00 and well thats alot of money so if anyone can tell me how to dispell this spirit and reverse this it would be greatful. CERTIFIED PRACTIONERS opinions would be greatly appreciated. thank you and good day.
yoopylucks

Re: reverse work needed to detach this

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 am

Granted, I'm not a certified practitioner, but this sounds an awful lot like the Gypsy Fortuneteller Scam. Miss Cat has a page on it here. http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html I'd find a reputable reader.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Yeah seconding Chagrinedgirls opinion. I would get a second reading from one of the people listed on the LuckyMojo site. It does sound like the classic scam. Their is a list of reputable readers and rootworkers here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html#rootdoctor
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 pm

yoopylucks wrote:ok so i had this reading done on me just yesterday and the person who did this for me tells me i have a dark spirit attached to me. He said the easiest way to get rid of this would be to do a volteo AkA reverse work he recomended some things like the candle san deshacedor not sure the english name anywhoo he was also recomending some baths and a whole bunch of things well bottom line is can someone tell me how to do a volteo AkA reverssal work he was trying to charge me something like 499.00 and well thats alot of money so if anyone can tell me how to dispell this spirit and reverse this it would be greatful. CERTIFIED PRACTIONERS opinions would be greatly appreciated. thank you and good day.

Hi there,
Chagrinedgirl is right, this sounds like a card scam. If you feel like you have been really and truly crossed then I advise you to seek out a reputable reader, you can find a list of them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... rootdoctor

I would also say you need to cleanse yourself with the 13 Herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Even if there is nothing wrong with you, a cleansing bath never hurts and after being exposed to someone trying to get $500 from you, I would want to de-tox, so to speak.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yoopylucks » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 pm

alright with the upmost respect to every and all the folks who went out of there way to answer this thank you truly but that isnt really helping me right now lol. This person is reputable and has been in business for years same location same face big clientel. As far as the price thing yes im a little bit upset about it but i cant price spiritual work. I was hoping to get some help on here to reverse the work or break it totally. so if anyone can tell me how to detach a dark spirit that would be helpful and thanks for being concerned about the money situation which is why i came here hoping someone can tell me of some products that may be able to do the work for cheaper. Even if that means me getting a prepaid card to make purchases from lucky mojo and waite for the shipping. Well someone get at me with a legitamite answer and not one that just says its a scam and 13 herb bath. I really do also think that being crossed and having a spirit attached to me would not be the same thanks.
yoopylucks

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi yoopylucks,

The answers that you have received have been legitimate and up front. As a worker myself, I can tell you that $500 is a lot of money to "detach a spirit from you." However, you have been warned, so here are the links to products that you might find useful given your situation:

Uncrossing:
Protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Cast off Evil (only applicable if you have done something to attract Evil to you):
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Alright. Let me begin by saying that the advise you've gotten thus far is pretty good. A Thirteen herb bath is powerful for removeing all manner of negativity. Secondly just because this reader has had "big clientele" doesn't mean they are not a con, everyone can be taken it at times and some people doing reader scams really put the artist in con-artist, they can be very convincing even if you go into a reading with prior knowledge that calls their credibility . Even if they are legit i wouldn't pay that kind of money with out getting a second opiion from another trusted reader. Finally if you believe you have a "dark spirit" attached to you I would suggest taking a thirteen herb bath for thirteen days. Combine that with an uncrossing kit and sincere prayer and you are taking a powerful step.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

What To Use For Suspected Curse/Jinx

Unread postby BrownButter » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 pm

My mother and I suspect that someone had worked something on me, and her. But specifically me, since my life has taken an odd, twisted turn in the last several years, and bottomed out last year until now affecting my health, money, job and everything else. My love life is zero, dried up, nada.

Anyway, we suspect that it could be an obeah or some kind of other influence because of some situations in my family that involve my mother and jealousy towards me when I was doing much better.

There are so many things from the spiritual baths to the Uncrossing oils and candlework that I am confused. We were thinking of just finding someone to pray over us or do a bath, but it may be something I can do myself. That is what bought me to your store.

I don't want to hurt anyone, just remove the negative curse or jinx, and start a new, open fresh path of opportunity, any kind at this point :) I don't want to ask for anything specific like money, love or a job. I just want my life to begin again and get out of this stagnant rut and bring the good that is being held back or taken away.

What can I use to work definitely? What is the best for this? Thank you!
BrownButter

Re: What To Use For Suspected Curse/Jinx

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:37 pm

BrownButter wrote:My mother and I suspect that someone had worked something on me, and her. But specifically me, since my life has taken an odd, twisted turn in the last several years, and bottomed out last year until now affecting my health, money, job and everything else. My love life is zero, dried up, nada.

Anyway, we suspect that it could be an obeah or some kind of other influence because of some situations in my family that involve my mother and jealousy towards me when I was doing much better.

There are so many things from the spiritual baths to the Uncrossing oils and candlework that I am confused. We were thinking of just finding someone to pray over us or do a bath, but it may be something I can do myself. That is what bought me to your store. What can I use to work definitely? What is the best for this? Thank you!

The Uncrossing Spell kit is what you need and it can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html After you are clean, you keep yourself protected and you can use Firey Wall of Protection products for that.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby BrownButter » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:46 pm

I checked it out and it looks good, thank u. Will my mother need to get one too or can I do it and it count for both because it is the same family/situation?
BrownButter

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:56 pm

BrownButter wrote:I checked it out and it looks good, thank u. Will my mother need to get one too or can I do it and it count for both because it is the same family/situation?

Yes, your mother will have to get her own kit.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

yoopylucks wrote:alright with the upmost respect to every and all the folks who went out of there way to answer this thank you truly but that isnt really helping me right now lol. This person is reputable and has been in business for years same location same face big clientel. As far as the price thing yes im a little bit upset about it but i cant price spiritual work. I was hoping to get some help on here to reverse the work or break it totally. so if anyone can tell me how to detach a dark spirit that would be helpful and thanks for being concerned about the money situation which is why i came here hoping someone can tell me of some products that may be able to do the work for cheaper. Even if that means me getting a prepaid card to make purchases from lucky mojo and waite for the shipping. Well someone get at me with a legitamite answer and not one that just says its a scam and 13 herb bath. I really do also think that being crossed and having a spirit attached to me would not be the same thanks.

Actually, being crossed and having a spirit attached feel pretty much the same, crappy. It is your $500 to spend, but I would do an Uncrossing kit and clean myself up. The Uncrossing kit has everything in it and is economical.

On the subject of "having a spirit attached,"who is to say your dark spirit is not one of your ancestors who you cannot get rid of? I had a fellow Mambo who wanted to try to get rid of my maternal grandfather who is attached to me and that was one big mess! Grandpa was not bothering me and he is within me, so I cannot detache him from me. What I can do is keep myself clean and move on with my life. If this spirit was picked up by you doing something stupid e.g. disturbing graveyards, messing with people you shouldn't, etc, then you need to clean yourself up.

That's what I would do.

Mary
Literarylioness

how to break spell cast by ex GF's boyfriend's sister

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:42 pm

ok my situation is complex but to make the long story short, I need some advice on how to break whatever it is up that my ex gf's boyfriend is currently working on us with...and her.

The magic I have been told from several readers is black magic and it seems to be very strong because more than one person is working on it for him.

I can't pinpoint exactly who it is but I have an idea just no names except his sister who I feel could definitely be one since she does this type of work.

I need some help on this, I feel strongly about it lately like i am being positive I know it can be broken I just need advice on what exactly to do.

I have done breakup spells, cleansings, love spells etc, but lately it seems everything is not hitting it well.

Can someone help!
eagerbeaver88

Re: need some help please & advice

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:05 pm

If there's someone laying tricks on you, you should be a little more concerned about stopping them than breaking up your ex and her boyfriend. You need to get yourself a reversible and start with that. And it's not the boyfriend you need to worry about, it's whoever else is behind the scenes that you don't know about...the unknown agents. There's a certain darkness about a person that will put a hex on someone they don't even know because someone else asked them to.

But, luck is on your side, just as cheaters never prosper, neither do those who do other people's dirty work. So get some sage, some salt, some hyssop, whatever you can and get yourself cleansed up first. For now, go over to the page on reversible candle work and get one of those, too.

Read up, it's about 1/3 down the page.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
LeBaptiste

Reversal gossip spell

Unread postby brandy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:49 am

I have a cousin that is envious of me and is spreading rumours about me. She is a very vindictive and deceitful person, even towards her own friends, without them knowing it. We were close until I notice that everything I would go and do she would do the same thing, she even tryed to sleep with my ex-boyfriend after we had only been apart for only a month.This girl will tell anyone who listens vicious lies about me. She has told my family god awful lies that has them thinking the worst of me and, has turned half of my friends againts me. I want to do a stop gossip spell but, I want something that when she talks about me it comes right back to her.
brandy

Re: Reversal gossip spell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 am

Do a stop gossip and a reversal candle. Burn a reversal candle on top of a mirror.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Reversal gossip spell

Unread postby zee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 am

Hello starsinthesky7,
Can you give me the link to this spell..or some idea of how to do it. I have LM's stop gossip oil but have never quite figured out how to do it.
thx!
zee

General Unjinxing Reversing Uncrossing Questions and Answers

Unread postby Angelina » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 am

Hello all,

I would like to perform a spell banishing negativity for 3 people. I know Black is associated with banishing and repelling, so would I use 3 black candles for this? As far as my petition, is there a certain way it must be written? i was thinking to put the persons name down and then write all the negative things to be banished from that person..how would that be written(on top, in a circle?)
Thanks.
Angelina

Re: Basic question regarding banishing

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:29 pm

There are various ways you can do it to be honest. You can do a single candle that your write "to banish all negativity from my friends" you can substitute whatever group these three people belong for "friends." Its really up to you. If you feel comfortable working on the three separately that works just as well. For the petition you can write "All negativity banished" crossed by their name. Find what works for you and seems to capture what you desire best.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 am

I would use 3 separate candles for this. They can be either figure candles or they can be free standing. But I would use 3 separate candles. With their names written down the candle from wick to base, and Banish all negativity down the candle the same way. Do this for each person. What i like to do is write...Please remove or banish the following from (target's name) (then you can just list them) So for example, Please remove the following obstacles, and negative things from Johnny Quest: His bad attitude, so on. Then I like to get a big black marker and just draw a big X over the entire paper. I fold the paper away from me, and then turn to the left and fold it away once more. Do this for each person.

Another thing you could do...is write each thing you find negative or an obstacle and write it on the candle from wick to base. I usually let the paper burn under the candle, and take these ashes and remains to a cross roads, river/running water/ or even dispose them down a toilet. The idea is to get it AWAY from you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelina » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 am

Thank you both conjure and stars, you both always give great advice!
Angelina

help with hex breaking

Unread postby pendylady » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 am

Hi everyone. I am new here.But not to magick in general. Need some advice though.
I strongly feel someone who i use to trust is doing spells against me. All I have at my disposal is white candles, and what ever herbs I can get. any advice on what to use would be greatly appreciated.
pendylady

Re: help with hex breaking

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 am

Well, I would start by getting a reading with a professional rootworker to find out if you are in fact being worked against, if so in what way, and then how best to address those specific circumstances.

Whether you're actually being crossed, or you've simply run into crossed conditions in some other way, you'll want to do a thorough cleansing of your house and person. Chinese Wash is good for the home, and 13-Herb bath is excellent for your personage. How many days you will want to do the bathing will depend on how severe a crossing you're experiencing. 3 days is good place to start, though a reading may suggest up to 13 days. You can use some Uncrossing incense to fumigate your home, as well.

If you are being worked against, then you may wish to look into some Reversal products, and DEFINITELY some Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection work to do for yourself.

But start with a reading to find out what is happening exactly.

In the meantime, I suggest that you begin researching the hoodoo tradition, and practices so that you will know HOW to bath, HOW to do floorwashing and house cleansing, and HOW to properly dispose of your ritual remains. http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 am

Well, this forum is for helping people chose and use LuckyMojo spiritual goods, not what you find at a food store or what you have kicking around the house. For this I recommend the Uncrossing Kit to undo whatever work was done on you and then doing some protection work like Fiery Wall of Protection.

Here ares some links that should help:

Uncrossing

Firey Wall

The LuckyMojo Free Spell Archive

Good Luck

Edit:Beaten to the punch by Devi ,lol
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby pendylady » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Thanks Devi and Discordia. I will look those up right now. And yes i plan on using Lucky Mojo products as soon as money permits.
pendylady

Unread postby pendylady » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 pm

I am very sorry for breaking the Rules. I tried to reply to Cat's e mail Privately. I live in a very rural community and money is very very tight at the moment. I had no idea I was breaking the rules as it was an herb question in general. I plan on getting products and even take the class-which I am very excited about. As my income permits. Once again My deepest apoligies to Cat and anyone else I offended.
pendylady

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

We all make mistakes

Here are the list of rules...just so you will be aware in the future.
faq.php?mode=rules
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spells For Uncrossing & Jinx Breaking on Oneself

Unread postby success » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Background - Met a man who is married and had a 5.5 years relationship. We were found out several times but he would not go away from me. Last year around August the wife decided to travel to Peru were she met with a shaman and had a ceremony and then hiked over 4 thousand meters to drop what ever came of the ritual. This is not a speculation, but I know this for a fact. All was well until November when this man became restless and I thought he had decided to go back to his wife. I broke up with him on 3 December thinking that some room would help him clear his head. On 16 December he had bought air tickets to fly a woman to stay with him for the whole month of January to the country where he works. Furthermore, I got very upset and sent an anonymous email to his wife with a copy of the air tickets for the new woman. Her response was that as long as he supports her she doesn't care if he is having an affair. His response was to tell me he and his wife had worked it all out and now he has the freedom to do anything he wants and was closer to her than ever. He canceled the air tickets and secretly bought new ones for only one week but traveled close by on business with this new woman. In February he hired her to work for him as his assistant, took her for the entire month to live with him to the country where he works, and did the same now in March without returning to his home country. It is unreal. All that he could not do for me he is doing for someone else and has the wife's permission.
Meanwhile, the wife is traveling to Peru again for a whole month but this time with a bunch of her friends and the second day there she has already prepared another shamanic ritual and then at the end of her trip. She told her friends that human power could ever stop her from going back to Peru.
So, I am convinced she did something to break the relationship between this man and I, and that she is going back to finish her work. I am convinced phase II will be to breakup the new relationship because it is new and so this should be even easier and then she will have this man back I guess? I don't know how. He really does not love her as a wife but as a friend and cannot live a full marriage with her, he will continue to find a new someone to replace her. They have been married 20 years and this is the way they have lived together the entire marriage.
My questions are: 1) What can I do to dissolve all these magic. I truly love this man and wouldn't want to hurt him in any way and I do believe with all my heart that what has happened is the product of the wife's work with the shaman in Peru. 2) how do I get him back so we can be what we used to be. 3) How do I protect myself and him from falling under any new spell she gets done during her new trip to Peru where she is going with her friends for spiritual reinforcement I guess?
Please let me know.
I've been reading and I was going to burn a back candle for 9 days and read a psalm asking that any work she has done goes back to her. But this is all I can come up with. I really don't know what to do. In addition I am afraid that I don't have the powers of a shaman and if that is not enough, I am also worried about what all these magic doing on my end can do to my soul. However, I feel I need to fight what she has done. This is an unbelievable story, but it is true and I cannot even start to tell you the pain it has caused me and the disbelief I have to think how things have turned out and how fast and violently (not physically but the shift was violent). I feel I don't know this man now. It is as if he is a complete stranger and I cannot get over the way he is towards me - he acts with total hate and I just cannot get over the change.
Anyway - I thank you for any help and advice you can give me. I cannot fly to Peru to find my own shaman to try to undo this.
success

Re: I was jinxed and need to remove this - Please help

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 pm

It's not unbelievable at all. It's a wife trying her best to keep her marriage together and to keep her husband from taking up with other women!

You can see that this man has a pattern of behavior that is no good for anyone that he is involved with. He cheats on his wife. He leaves his long-time mistress and takes up with a new one. You say he's done this through his entire 20 year marriage. What makes you think that even *if* you could get him to leave her and be with you, that he would ever be faithful. As others have said many times on this forum, and which is certainly true in my experience, is that anything that a man with do with you, he will do to you. Meaning, if he's a cheater, he's a cheater, and you will not be immune to that treatment and lack of respect.

I suggest that you get a reading to determine if you are still under the influence of any crossing work, or if it was just aimed at your relationship with this man. It will also tell you whether this man is worth your time. However, you will be hard pressed to find a worker that will help you break up a marriage - so you'll likely have to work this one on your own. And if this woman is employing strong practitioners to her case, I wouldn't personally recommend getting yourself into a magical war with them. Because you'll likely come out on the losing end not being a professional yourself!

You can certainly cleanse yourself - 13-Herb Bath is a good choice. That will help you get clear of anything negative that may still be surrounding you from any work that was done, or just the emotional turmoil of the situation. Then I would do some Clarity work on yourself so you can see the situation objectively. Cut and Clearing your feelings to this man would be what I would recommend.

But a reading will help you see things from a different perspective, and give you info that you normally would not have.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby success » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Thank you jujuginggles, I already had three different card readers read my cards without me telling them the situation and no one has mentioned anything about any work done. I believe it is because they are not into this type of things other than reading cards. They where all very "suburban" type readers.
All three have said there is no marriage. The new relationship is of no consequence and the new woman is just an innocent by-stander that won't last (ok, I am wondering how he will get out of all he has done in the last two months to bringer to live with him and hire her, etc. I am curious but the three agree) They sai he loves me and this has been hard for him (I am still wondering about that one too and find it even harder to believe, but ok, the three readers agree)
So, what to do? On my end and independent from the card readers - I do love him. Also, I believe there has to be something I can do to fight these shamans and this wife. After all, her work with a shaman to cause all this should be something that should come back to her. She and the husband are no more. They have not been for years and years I don't see in any place where people must stay married to someone they don't love just because they signed a paper. I believe in living with love not obligation or convenience.
We were waiting until september this year to move in together and start a life of our own. He was happy she was starting to travel by herself and letting him live his own life and expected that her new independance they would manage a civil divorce without much pain on everyone.
He and I were good together and happy to boot. I believe that when there is real love between two people it is against the grain to separate them and this is what she has done and now she is going back to continue her work.
Had I seen that he was lying to me or that they really where a couple I would not had stayed with him the time I did. I would have let him go, but this was not the case and in as much as I tried to send him home he never did go home to his wife.
Anyway, thank you for your answer. You make it sound like a shaman can go against everything that is good and get away with it. I think I go back to praying and having faith that God will protect me.
success

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Devi gave sagacious advice, but I do not believe she was indicating that a "shaman can go against everything that is good and get away with it." What she was indicating was that this woman is his wife and was doing everything in her power to save her marriage..

I do not believe that there is no hope. All magick can be dealt with and alleviated on some level. I recommend that you get a reading from a reputable reader who is also a worker. You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Search for one that seems to fit what you need and set up an reading with them. Not only will they be able to shed light on what is going on, but they will be able to indicate what needs to be done go acheive success in either protecting yourself, or countering what is being done. Whether they will take on divorce work, it will be up to them to determined whether it is justifiable. However you need professional help if you are going up against a professional and are new to magical work.

I highly recommend that in the mean time you keep yourself cleansed with cleansing baths, 13-herb baths, Uncrossing, Eucalyptus are all good for situations like this. You should cleanse your house with Chinese Floor Wash and protect it with Bat's Nut, Camphor cubes, Salt or any other means of protection.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Devi did in fact give sound advise. Obviously not what you wanted to hear, but sound advise nonetheless.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 am

Adding my two cents here... You were with him for five and ahalf years and he didn't leave his wife for you. If he didn't during that time, he isn't going to. Why would he? It's case of why buy the cow when you can ge the milk for free.

Yes, get a reading. Yes, do uncrossing work. Your best option, however, is to drop him and get someone who will love you and only you. Preferably one with a lot less baggage.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby freegirl » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:44 am

I agree with ConjureMan... seriously, all, nobody knows what is going on between these people, and though it MAY be true that because he hasn't left yet, that doesn't mean it IS true. If there is even one example of a man who left his wife for a mistress after a long affair-- and heaven knows there is-- it could happen here as well. But the situation is definitely complex, so a reading is absolutely in order. The fact that he seems to have replaced her with another girlfriend is troubling, suggesting that this isn't just between the wife and the mistress.
freegirl

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 am

Devi gave sagacious advice, but I do not believe she was indicating that a "shaman can go against everything that is good and get away with it." What she was indicating was that this woman is his wife and was doing everything in her power to save her marriage..

Bingo!

The fact that he seems to have replaced her with another girlfriend is troubling, suggesting that this isn't just between the wife and the mistress.

That's what most telling here. The guy has a pattern of behavior that is way out of line.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:37 am

Devi Spring wrote:That's what most telling here. The guy has a pattern of behavior that is way out of line.

And that's putting it mildly.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby success » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:44 am

I understand what you all are saying and I thank everyone of you for your replies. I have agree with you on what is more troubling and yes, it is most troubling also to me. How did he just turn around and replaced me as if I never even existed in his life from one moment to the next after all we were doing to be together and the way he was with me. How he has taken to hating me as if I were I don't know what. I am just so dumb founded and puzzled I can't find my wits and this is killing me. At least I want to understand what happened!

Is it his nature? I just don't know but NotDorianGrey, I wondered by mistake and this situation didn't teach my heart to break it flat out took my soul and all that I am with it. If this is because this is really his nature and it is what he does to people, short of seeing him in the desolation I visited I want my soul back. If this has something to do with the shamans in Peru, then I want this woman to get back what she did to me. She is not trying to save a marriage for love, she is trying to save her status and life style. She cares about nothing else and she told me this herself and copied this man on an email. It is all about money and she will drill him to the wall if she has to to get what she wants. Why would she go all the way to Peru twice, to tie a man to herself.

I looked up the rootworkers and found one in my area I will consult tomorrow on the situation and what to do. I don't want divorce work, I wouldn't want him this way. But I do want to remove what was done and cleanse me and if possible us.

My place has carpet, how do I work to clean a place that is completely carpeted at exception of the kitchen and bathroom?

I have literally cleaned my stuff and the place with water and soap from top to bottom short of repainting the walls and I am ready to do what ever work needs to be done to clean it spiritually and to cleanse myself.

Thank you again for your replies and advice. I can understand what you all are saying and believe me that if I could do a lobotomy on myself I would.
success

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Get yourself into a salt bath ASAP. Then get some uncrossing products if you feel the need, but a 13 herb bath would probably be a really good thing to get.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm

For carpet you can use a spray bottle which you spray from back to front to wash out all the messes and negativity right out of your house.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

most effective way to uncross?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

hello all. yes ive done some forum searching and all but i was wondering what is(out of others experiences) the most effective way that they have uncrossed themselves in a single cycle? even if it didnt get rid of the crossing completely.

and what can be the most effective way to uncross someone else that they do not have any kind of relations with? strictly by remote proceedures only.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Re: most effective way to uncross?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:22 am

There is no one best way/most effective way. It is all very contextual - you can't really compare one person's uncrossing to another because the circumstances will always be different. What is effective in getting rid of general crossed conditions, will differ greatly from the uncrossing performed to get clear of months worth of crossing work done against by another practitioner. And then you have all different ways that people can get generally crossed, and all different ways in which people can be crossed by other people, which will likewise effect what procedures one would undertake to cleanse themselves thereafter.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 am

Well if a person did not uncross themselves completely then it is not successful right? If someone is uncrossed, I advise that the person take the time to cleanse and protect themselves. Why would you want to rush such a process? It depends what has been thrown at a person, and what may easily be uncrossed for one person may take more time for another.

The best way to uncross is to thoroughly cleanse the space, and the self.

For another person that may not be inclined or you cannot cleanse directly, you can put an egg over their picture (do a forum search for further directions). Also, you can create a baby doll for the person, and prepare a bath just like you would for yourself or if the person was there. For deployment I would follow the same methods as if you were doing the bath yourself.

Check out this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html AND go back through the forum we have talked about MANY ways to uncross/cleanse the space and person Or you can can search for the methods discussed in the link.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:48 am

as always, stars and Devi are so helpful. thank you. for what ive done so far is ive been smudging myself with sage, salt baths. and i have been doing egg cleansing on a picture everyday and left on overnight for some time now... not one of them has come out a normal looking egg yet. evey one of them have had white spots(like eyes) on the yolks and the egg whites have been nothing but..hmm best description i can make is grey smoke trails within.

ive also been burning a white candle everyday thats been dressed with olive oil/sage as well.
wraithklewn

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 pm

wraithklewn, your questions here often center around diversionary concepts such as "best," "most powerful," "most effective," and "casting" -- which is non-hoodoo shorthand for "spell-casting," which, by the way, is a term of art almost never used in hoodoo, where we describe such matters by terms like "doing a job," "doing work," "helping yourself," "setting lights," "cleaning up a mess," "drawing [money / love / etc.]," "cleansing," "tricking," hoodooing," "reversing," and so forth, acording to the nature of the work being done.

I am coming very close to enforcing a total ban in this forum on questions like "which spell is most effective / powerful?" and referring all such questions to the web page i have written on "Real Magic" and to appropriate HITAP pages and then locking the threads.

My reason for doing this is that every time these questions about "effective spells" and "powerful spells" get asked, the very idea of "most effective" and "most powerful" dilutes the real work of conjure and its real cultural role in African American society. You are turning a true spiritual system into a role-playing game.

This is not just a problem that you personally have created for me here, so please do not think i am directing this consideration to you and not to others or that i am in any way angry at you or trying to shut you up. The problem is much broader than your posts alone -- but it is depleting my interest in this forum and my enthusiasm for moderating it to have to see the way that people are wasting not only my time but also the kind and friendly volunteer energy expended on behalf of newbies by the other moderators here.

In the days to come i will craft a series of form letter posts that will simply put a stop to all such repetitious queries and i will invite the other moderators here to use these form letters and to lock or merge the threads afterwards.

Thanks for understanding (i hope!).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:29 pm

you are the teacher Ms. Cat. i do apologize for my errors. i dont take any offense but rather i have learned a great deal. it made me see exactly what i was doing wrong and you have been most helpful to make me see how i was.

i do have alot to learn and i know that i will learn properly thanks to you, the friendly people on this forum and the forum itself.
wraithklewn

reverse/unreverse!

Unread postby giovanna_1530 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 pm

How could a person get out of a reversal? I have someone who has worked against me and rather than trying to get revenge by working against her in turn, i would simply reverse the spell. This caused much trouble in her life but now it is as though her spells are getting through and the reversal isn't working anymore. I know spiritual cleansing is supposed to stop things from coming back on you, but what else ?
giovanna_1530

Re: reverse/unreverse!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Actually spiritual cleansing and uncrossing does NOT stop things from coming back on you. That is what protection is for. Spiritual cleansing simply takes it of, but it does not put up a barrier to prevent future attack. This is why when you have a known enemy you should be constantly cleansing and protecting yourself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

How To Break a Curse

Unread postby Aariadne » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 am

Everyone laughs at me for saying this but that saying about a broken mirroe bringing seven years bad luck is TRUE. :shock: A mirror fell to the floor and shattered in my apartment two years ago and since then I lose my bus pass every month, my ID has been stolen seven times, and several of my small pets have died.
I've burned RunDevilRun Candles and Protection From Harm Incense but nothing helps.
What ceremony can I do to break this?
If it wasn't the mirror there's only one person who could do this to me, a malicious pagan who wants to punish anyone who doesn't think exactly like her. If it's her who has done this to me, how can I reverse it?
Sacred Heart of Jesus may all tabernacles adore you. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be worshipped and adored everywhere.
Thank you Saint Nicholas for your constant patronage and protection.
Aariadne

Re: How To Break a Curse

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 am

Get a reading to see what the source of the problem is. It could just be your belief that broken mirrors bring bad luck. However the woman who likes to curse people sounds like bad news. Put as much distance between her and yourself as possible.

You can also get an Uncrossing spell kit and some Chinese Wash to start cleansing yourself and your home.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Cleopatra's suggestion is correct. Add some Four Thieves Vinegar to your bathwater as well.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 am

I agree with Cleopatra and Cognitivedissonance.
I once made a wall of art from cutting glass and breaking mirrors-- more than 12. This was 12 years ago, and I knew of the belief, but I liked the work. I guess my point is, although "luck" is "luck", I have had good and bad just like most people I suppose. I am actually trying to make you feel a little better-- theoretically,because of the work on the "wall" and would have had 84 years (more than the rest of my life's worth) of bad luck.
Check out what is out there for good luck. I carry Several two dollar bills, a few mercury dimes, my Mojo, a silver 50c piece, and a dressed Angelica Root (protection). There are also some great LMoils for luck after you you do the cleansing.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal