Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Ties to Gossiping Criminal Evil Relatives

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Break Ties to Gossiping Criminal Evil Relatives

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:59 am

Hi there,
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Here is what I would recommend:
1. Do you have access to your uncles' grave? If so, go there and buy a small amount of his grave dirt. Take it home and put it in a nice container or bowl. Set out a cleaR glass of water and light a white candle for him and say prayers for him: if you have other deceased family members put out their pictures too. Ask everyone to bring justice against the people who hut your uncle. Keep talking to them at least once a week.

2. If you have access to the house that you want (the one that's in probate) get some railroad spikes,4 of them. Go to each corner of the property and drive a railroad spike into the ground, commanding that the house is for you alone and asking for justice. If you can, pour a bit of your urine on top of the spike after you nail it in, that mrks it for you.

3. Get a Court Case honey jar and start working it for all those involved in deciding the case. If you dont havejudge names just write " the judge who decides my uncles case"

4. Get some Reversing or Crossing sachet powder,mix it with local dirt and sprinkle it at the evil relatives homes, prayingthat all the evil they've done is reversed back to them and messes up their lives. Make sure you cleanse yourself afterwards with a bath of Hyssop tea and reciting the 51st psalm.

Good luck and keep us posted,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Carolina Dove

Unread post by Carolina Dove » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Thank you so very much, I can't tell you how grateful I am.
There is no grave, unfortunately they made the decision to bury his ashes with my grandmother when she passes. I have spoken with him frequently through this past week though, and I also wrote a letter to him that I taped to a white vigil light and lit on the doorstep of the house.
I also found out that there's only one probate judge for the area, and will be doing a honey jar per your recommendation.
I've never done crossing work before, but if any situation ever warranted it, it's this one. That said, would it be recommended to bathe before I came home, or at least came back into my house? The last thing I want is to bring icky things home to my little ones.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 pm

I would bathe after you came in the home. After you bathe, you can wash down the house with a bit of your used bathwater in a bucket of scrub water, to remove any lingering nasty stuff.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Carolina Dove

Unread post by Carolina Dove » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 am

Anyone following, here's an update on the aforementioned situation.

Bully (my estranged father) has durable power of attorney now, which had been my uncle's. Access to my grandmother's finances, property, and supervision of her medical care (which I am actually overseeing). Having it revoked would cost more money than I care to think about, and is totally out of the question.

Uncle seems to no longer be present since I started overseeing my grandmother's care. No dimes, no physical events, no other phenomena that was regularly
occurring. His alter has been set up with his first bible, a photo, a bowl of water scented with kananga, a lily from the memorial I had for him, and a vigil light.

I've pulled the records for the deed to the property, and with my uncle deceased, the ownership reverts back to my grandmother until her death. Since she is in a home, I feel it's very likely it now has a lien on it, therefore it will be unavailable to my father as he can't pay that off. This is a good thing, in my opinion.

I've also received...divine inspiration, if you will, to write and publish the whole story. So far it's been enormously therapeutic. I haven't done any crossing work aside from a vinegar jar, though I do plan to. I felt it better to do so with a clear mind leading the way rather than following a heart full of vengeance.

Thank you again Mary Bee for your advice. I read the forum often, and have for some time, this is really the first I've ever needed to post directly. It was more help than you realize knowing someone I've never even met cared enough to help.

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am

I have some relatives that I'd be quite happy to never see again. My energy does not resonate well with them at all, and they won't take the hint. More and more they are turning up wherever we go to socialize, etc. This summer, they learned of our plans ( which we had made more than a year prior) to visit a foreign country and as soon as they learned of that, they decided to invite themselves and stay where some of us were staying. Even though they were told that there was no space for them and that they needed to find their own space, they pushed right in and stayed there. This weekend, we went on an annual trip that we've been going on for at least ten years and there they were again!
I don't know what the clinginess is about but I'm tired of them popping up every time I let my hair down. I don't even really speak to these people, but that doesn't stop them. It may make them more determined, I think. Whatever their issues are, the fact is that I need to know what products to use and how to use them, without harming anyone, so that they will go away and stay away-preferably for life. I'd appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks in advance.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, they aren't exactly the nicest of people. They aren't the worst, but they aren't too "sweet" either.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 pm

You can use either separation products or hot foot them, I have linked both spells below.

Separation Spiritual Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html)
Hot Foot Spiritual Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:55 pm

The current situation:

My younger brother is 30 yrs old and a former drug addict. He has a girlfriend and two children, My nephew is 5 years old and autistic, my niece is 9 months old, and his girlfriend just turned 21. They are now all living with my parents in their small home. The reason behind them moving in with my parents is because my parents live in a school district which allows my autistic nephew to attend school at one of the top 5 schools in the nation for autism early intervention.

Here is the issue: My mother's health has recently been called into question. Last month she narrowly averted a heart attack and was sent into emergency triple bypass surgery. My mother, although a 40 year smoker, had never been sick a day in her life. The timing is FAR too poignant to be ignored. I immediately flew home from New York City to Los Angeles for the surgery at which time got a full glimpse into the insanity of my parents small home, supporting four adults and two children.

It is a stressful and chaotic environment to say the least. My brother, a stubborn and intense leo, has always been self absorbed and unaware of the effect he has on the world around him, unable to clean up after himself, and has mooched off my parents for years. His girlfriend has her first baby in high school, and is immature and confused as to who she is.
It is also worth mentioning that it was my mother's idea to have them move in. She can be quite controlling, especially since my nephew was diagnosed with autism, she took front seat in seeing that he was appropriately cared for. But at what cost?? I suppose that if my brother and his girlfriend were more respectful of my parents house and did not behave like such spoiled brats while they are being almost completely supported by my parents, I would feel differently.

I am a bit stuck on how to proceed in helping this situation move forward. I have been considering starting with Crucible of Courage work for my mom to increase her ability to stand up for herself and her home and space. I have also thought about hot footing my brother and his family out of that house, however I have my nephew to think about in this as well. Maybe a honey jar or peaceful home work to sweeten up the atmosphere in that home. I have also thought about petitioning St. Jude. Most importantly, I want the best possible outcome for my brother and his family, and for my mother and father and their home and health.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be fantastic, as I am hesitant to proceed without a clear plan of action. Thanks so much in advance. MANY BLESSINGS!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 am

Does your brother have a job, and if so, could they get a place in the same school district? Lighting Peaceful Home and Money House Blessing candles would be helpful.

If your brother is just hanging around the house leaving a mess, he needs to shape up and starting acting like a man, not a little boy. You can use a skull or male figural candle dressed with Compelling oil, telling him to "Get A Job and Grow up!" When he actually makes an effort, help him with Steady Work.

The girlfriend needs to look into job training and education, although she could wait until the baby is a little older to actually start.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 am

Thank you Mama Micki! I love those ideas.

In answer to your question, yes he does have a job. He works for my father's construction business. This is another reason why I feel that he has gone beyond being helped into taking advantage of my parent's generosity. He makes PLENTY of money. My parents live in a well-to-do high rent area which is why he has not moved to a place in the same district prior to now. But he admitted to me while I was home that he can afford to move which makes me know that he is well aware of what he is doing.

Thank you again for the advice. I really like that path a lot. It feels more empowering, less antagonistic. THANKS!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 pm

I like Mama Micki's ideas! I would just like to suggest the use of Cast Off Evil on that skull candle.

And to lead him toward self-analysis, prop up a mirror in front of that skull candle, and dress that with King Solomon Wisdom and Cast Off Evil. Maybe even put a magnifying glass over it.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:55 am

hie, I live in the UK, and my in-law live in north Africa, my husband want to go spend some time with his family but if he does his mum will put (again) a spell on him to separate us!!! (she practice Arab magic), have you got any advice ?what can I do for him to not travel ? thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 am

Order Stay at Home supplies. You could also try Protection, Fiery Wall of Protection, and/or Archangel Michael supplies to protect your husband from his mother's evil magic.

To strengthen your marriage, Adam and Eve. Pray this Bible verse:
A man shall leave his father and his mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2:24 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 am

thank you ,but can you advice me which stay at home shall I buy ,the powder, the incense or the oil and how it's best used ? thanks again..

lawnsong

Unread post by lawnsong » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:57 am

I have a son in law who has a habit of getting involved with the wrong kind of people. He is now out on bail for charges that are heading to a in January. I have spent time with this fellow as a result of being in town for the birth of his daughter. He is restricted from staying overnight with my daughter and baby and must have a supervisor other than my daughter when visiting his baby. When my daughter and I were visited by the social worker, I found out that this old lady I met at the hospital was the #1 or #2 drug dealer in the city! Now my son in law appears to be in thrall to this lady. Whenever she calls, he jumps up and goes to help her. It's like she has put a spell over him. As well, she doesn't like my daughter and likes to put bad thoughts in his ear. Now my daughter is no saint, but I wanted to concentrate on her spouse, who is seemingly wrapped up in this lady's negative energy. When I met this woman,a shudder went up and down my spine. I am not usually wrong about people. Anyhow, I would like to make up a conjure bag for him and wanted advice on what to put in it, or is there a conjure bag I can buy with ingredients that would rid this fellow of this woman's hold on him and help him to stand up for himself and his family. I have seen what a great guy he is and how much he loves my daughter and granddaughter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:15 am

Hey Lawnsong,

There are many ways to qo about all this. I for one am a BIG FAN of HOTFOOT supplies. I recommend the spell kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

It would be helpful just to rid her out of your life since she ain't nobody special and she is a nasty influence around him. I also hiqhly recommend that you CHINESE WASH your property or even dillute some Chinese Wash on your Son-In-Law's clothes when doinq the Laundry. In this case, you can qet rid of the evil away from him. And as a matter of fact, after the meddlinq woman is far and qone, do a CAST OFF EVIL ritual on him so he will not be influenced by no druq dealers, or any bad influences around him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

After that is complete, I hiqhly recommend a Fiery Wall of Protection Kit to be put on your premises and make your house be known as a place of comfort, not a place for druqs or horrible influences around your family, and then to brinq love and harmony as well, you can mix it up with a Peaceful Home Kit and a HoneyJar to keep your loved ones sweet and lovely around your home or their home as well. :) especially since the Holiday's are here....HELLOOO!!!
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I hope this helps you in any way possible. Happy Holidays and may the Lord Be With You!
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Thanks so much Miss Michaele! I love the additions of the mirror and use of cast off evil. Much appreciated!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:47 am

I'd also dress the autistic child and mother with Clarity and Crown of Success. If you can't get direct access to them, dress their pictures. The young man can always use a boost of success in school. The mother, since she is confused and unsure of herself, can also use some Crucible of Courage products on her picture too.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

lawnsong

Unread post by lawnsong » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank so much for your help! Now to get a shopping list going! ;) Also, is there a saint I could pray to so I can keep things brewing? And, I have a lucky rabbit's foot and van van oil.....would these be of use to this fellow? Once again, many thanks!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 am

Hello,

My personality doesnt match my biological sister and father. So, I am looking for an oil or incense to really cut off my relationship with them like I really do not have this sister and father so I do not have to communicate with them forever. What would you recommend ?

Thanks

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

You need a Cut and Clear Spell Kit:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 pm

and how can I dispose the ash and the remainder of the candle ? flush down the toilet ?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

If you buy a spell kit there will be instructions on the proper method of disposal-but I would not recommend flushing candle wax down the toilet as it could create some costly plumbing problems! I know that so often the first line of advice for questions is get a reading on this but in your case I also feel its the most appropriate. I understand having difficult relationships with family members but cutting or trying to cut yourself off from your biological family is very difficult and can often leave wounds much deeper than what you thought there would be. Just my .02 gleaned from experience and working similar cases.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Miss Bri wrote:If you buy a spell kit there will be instructions on the proper method of disposal-but I would not recommend flushing candle wax down the toilet as it could create some costly plumbing problems! I know that so often the first line of advice for questions is get a reading on this but in your case I also feel its the most appropriate. I understand having difficult relationships with family members but cutting or trying to cut yourself off from your biological family is very difficult and can often leave wounds much deeper than what you thought there would be. Just my .02 gleaned from experience and working similar cases.
Blessings,
Bri
I am not going to buy a spell kit because I bought one before and really had a hard time using it and it was a waste of money just because of the timing that I had to follow and the procedure. So, I am just going to use candles and incenses like I have been doing, and honestly, candles and/or incenses work well in other purposes for me.

I am not going to have a psychic reading because I had tons of verbal fight between my dad and my full sister. So, it is best for all of us to end our relationship.

So, can you please advise me how to dispose the candle wax and ash ?

Thanks for your help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:44 pm

My sister and my dad left me messages on my voice mail again. So, this Cut and Clear also stop them from contacting me as well ? because even I want to stop, and they dont want to. They keep doing it. That is why I am looking for a spell to clear cut off our relationships and also for them to stop contacting me.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

From what I've read, Cut and Clear is about breaking your emotional ties to them. To get them gone, you'd probably need to go for something like
  • Banishing or Hot Foot products - depending on how "mean" you want to be about it, with Banishing being milder than Hot Foot
  • Cursing to make their lives so messed up that they have no time, energy, or mental space to bother you. Crossing, for example. You could word it in your petition that the curse take hold only when they are trying to contact you.
There might also be some kind of feces spell for repelling them/sending them away, but I will leave that to someone more experienced than I, should they choose to address it.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 pm

I am not sure if Banishing or Hot Foot can really actually stop them from sending me text messages, leave voicemail, email or facebook me. They dont come to my physical place, but they use those technologies to communicate to me and I just want them to forget me and move on.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:00 am

You can block phone calls, email, text messages, and facebook messages. Do so now.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Ok so think about this. Someone you know gets hit in the head with a hard object and they lose their memory and don't even remember who you are even though you have known them all your life or for some people you have known them for many many years. Here you are trying to tell the person who you are but they do not even remember who you are or what recent events have happened to you.

So my question is- Is there a certain type of spell you can do on someone for an event that happened a long long time ago to make the person forget this event ever happened? Some very bad things happened to me when I was just a kid and for some reason my parents keep bringing it up every so often. I have already tried asking them nicely to stop talking about it but they just never listen.

So my goal is to find a spell I can use to make them forget this series of events that happened in my childhood that seemed to have scarred part of my life. Is there a spell that can do this? When I say forget I mean as in never ever remember what happened again. Almost like they got hit in the head with something hard so they lost their memory type of thing only with a spell of some sort and not to lose their memory but to make them forget this one set of events. Maybe my wishful thinking is too much.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm

I think Cut and Clear products could be adapted to this kind of work. Use them on yourself as well as on your parents. Use Stop Gossip, or Slippery Elm and Alum, on them too.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

My initial thought was a bit complicated, so I'll toss in my vote with Miss Michaele's much simpler, and more elegant, suggestion.
Two-Headed Doctor

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 am

MissMichaele wrote:I think Cut and Clear products could be adapted to this kind of work. Use them on yourself as well as on your parents. Use Stop Gossip, or Slippery Elm and Alum, on them too.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
So does the stop gossip actually make the person forget the event or just stop gossiping about it? Because in my case there are certain details I wish they could completely forget about. Stop gossip is great but I need them to forget the events too not just stop talking about them. There are certain reasons I wish to have them forget about them.

Brother_Silence

Unread post by Brother_Silence » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:27 am

So does the stop gossip actually make the person forget the event or just stop gossiping about it? Because in my case there are certain details I wish they could completely forget about. Stop gossip is great but I need them to forget the events too not just stop talking about them. There are certain reasons I wish to have them forget about them.
The Cut and Clear, properly directed, would have the stronger impact on the memory. The Stop Gossip would aim at the more immediate effect of calming the situation down.

Fortune + Grace,
Jeffrey

Indigovision

Unread post by Indigovision » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:32 pm

I have a manipulative, controlling sister who would be more nasty to me in private, rather than with others around. She acts nice & innocent, while making backhanded comments. Over the years she has gossiped about me & gone out of her way to slander me to employers, which I did not realize was happening until years later. She has everyone in our family fooled & has managed to set them against me, even trying to use them to pry into my life. The more I try to avoid her, the more aggressive she is in trying to get into my business.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:48 am

Use a black candle (plain or figural) dressed with Stop Gossip oil, or a Stop Gossip vigil candle, to shut her up.

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Indigovision

Unread post by Indigovision » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Thank you very much for your response Mama Micki. I was also wondering if I should do some work with the other relatives to help them see through her foolishness. Could I use King Soloman Wisom oil to do this? She has done so much damage to my reputation its just sad, and its not just family on my jobs too.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 pm

King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity supplies would help the family members see the truth of the situation. You can use Power products for your own personal power, mastery, and will, to keep yourself strong.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Indigovision

Unread post by Indigovision » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks again, I have Master oil, I'll give that a try.

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Mon May 27, 2013 7:34 am

This is going to be long, so I apologize in advance. Basically, I am having trouble with a group of annoying and jealous aunts on my father side. See, I don't get along with my father, because he is emotionally abusive towards me and has always been. I live in another state, and he remarried and had a daughter with his new wife. When he first got with his wife, she already had a daughter from a previous relationship. Anyway, a few years passed, and me and my stepsister were having normal sibling rivalry. My sister was under the impression that my father was her biological father. ANyway, my stepmother lied to her and said that I was her and my half-blood sister's stepsister and not her real sister. So then, I proceeded to tell her that was not true and that my father was not her biological father. Anyway, my stepmother went around the whole entire family telling them that out of the blue, I told my sister the "family secret" that my father was not her blood father. Now the rest of the family think I am evil, with the exception of a few of my cousins. My stepmother hangs with a group of my aunts (who I want nothing to do with).

So I stopped talking to my father. Many years passed, and I graduated from college (which I know the aunts were jealous of..). So when I turned 21, I decided to go see them...I really didn't feel comfortable going, but I wanted to see the rest of my family. I have an older cousin who is very close with my father, so of course she doesn't like me. Anyway, my older cousin comes out of nowhere while I'm at this family event and ask me my age. I thought that was strange and random, and plus, I don't like people asking me my age. So I lied and gave her a fake age. A few minutes passed, and when I looked up, her and my aunt were whispering to each other. My older cousin then comes up to me and say, "You're 23, NOT 21"....there is no possible way that they would know that, because even my father is unclear about my actual age (it shows how good of a dad he is smh).

Other incidents have occurred, such as the older cousin I'm speaking of, mother (my aunt), asking me personal questions, like is my mother married, do I live with my mother,etc. I have very good intuition, and I feel as if these group of aunts are trying to look up information on me, either through the Internet, etc. Or trying to dig up dirt on me. There are other things they have said to confirm my suspicion.

-One, I need a spell to perform an exorcism on myself to wash away any negative energy/possible spells that has fell upon me due to these jealous annoying family members (any time I think about them or are around them, I feel uncomfortable)
-A protection amulet I can make especially for jealous family members
-I would also like a spell to stop the sabotage and spreading of lies that my aunts have been doing. They are making it hard for me to form relationships with the family members I actually like
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 7:59 am

Sounds like a mess...

A general uncrossing should take care of anything you picked up from them. Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing spell kit should be more than enough: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

I'd look into something like an Evil Eye charm, for protection. If they aren't actually throwing for you, that is likely to be the kind of mess you're getting from them. You can read more about that, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html#apotropaic

As far as their bad talk; I'd recommend a freezer spell, using Alum to shut their mouths. You find that information, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am

Do a Stop Gossip spell on the bad family members and don't talk to them. You are an adult with the right to associate with whom you please.

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

You might also look into Fiery Wall of Protection products:

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon May 27, 2013 10:19 am

Mama Micki or Doctor Hob, would slippery elm be useful in a situation like this one.... perhaps wearing in her shoe when these people are near?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 12:43 pm

There's a trick I've used in job situations that might work here. Burn some Slippery Elm to ash, and draw crosses on the bottom of your shoes with the ashes. This can keep you "under the radar" in conditions where bad talk is a problem.
Two-Headed Doctor

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Doctor Hob wrote:There's a trick I've used in job situations that might work here. Burn some Slippery Elm to ash, and draw crosses on the bottom of your shoes with the ashes. This can keep you "under the radar" in conditions where bad talk is a problem.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I will use this along with the evil eye jewelry, after performing a cleansing of myself. I just have a few more questions:

I always wash jewelry before wearing it to cleanse it from negative energy. I wanted to know, with the evil eye jewelry, is it necessary for me to "program" it with my intentions...you know the same way you would a gemstone, or is that overkill?

I would love to perform the ice method, but is that considered messing with a person's free will? Would that bring me bad karma?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 27, 2013 7:41 pm

gettotheroot wrote:I always wash jewelry before wearing it to cleanse it from negative energy.
I can't imagine needing to cleanse a protective charm :D unless it was given to you by an enemy, which ain't happening.
I wanted to know, with the evil eye jewelry, is it necessary for me to "program" it with my intentions...you know the same way you would a gemstone, or is that overkill?
Overkill may be exactly what you want here ;)
I would love to perform the ice method, but is that considered messing with a person's free will? Would that bring me bad karma?
Their "free will" is to make you as miserable as they can and to drag your name through the mud! Don't you have a right to protect yourself against that?

Questions of karma and violation of free will come from outside the African-American, Protestant Christian roots of hoodoo. Anyway, they are dealt with in this long, long thread:
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Overkill may be exactly what you want here ;)
I'm not going to tell you how to work, but I don't like leaving messes behind me, and I don't like having to bayonet survivors. Do the work like you mean it, the first time. Sometimes you have to treat every problem like it's a nail...
Two-Headed Doctor

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Thu May 30, 2013 9:13 am

Doctor Hob wrote:There's a trick I've used in job situations that might work here. Burn some Slippery Elm to ash, and draw crosses on the bottom of your shoes with the ashes. This can keep you "under the radar" in conditions where bad talk is a problem.

Thank you Doctor Hob, I will take all of your suggestions.

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Thu May 30, 2013 9:21 am

Their "free will" is to make you as miserable as they can and to drag your name through the mud! Don't you have a right to protect yourself against that?

Questions of karma and violation of free will come from outside the African-American, Protestant Christian roots of hoodoo. Anyway, they are dealt with in this long, long thread:
Good luck,

Miss Michaele[/quote]

Yes, you are right Miss Michaele, I do have a right to protect myself from these energy draining, annoying folks. Even a few of my other relatives refuse to go around them, so it isn't just me who feels this way. I can always remind myself that I am doing a favor not just to myself, but to those other relatives who are affected by these trolls lol She should be lucky that I'm doing this netrual spell instead of the more "powerful and darker" spells :lol:

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 am

Doctor Hob wrote:Sounds like a mess...

A general uncrossing should take care of anything you picked up from them. Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing spell kit should be more than enough: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

I'd look into something like an Evil Eye charm, for protection. If they aren't actually throwing for you, that is likely to be the kind of mess you're getting from them. You can read more about that, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html#apotropaic

As far as their bad talk; I'd recommend a freezer spell, using Alum to shut their mouths. You find that information, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good Luck.

I ran into a slight problem with the freezer spell. When attempting to right down the targets for this spell, I realized that a few of them have remarried and/or changed their name or use nicknames. I don't know if this would affect the spell, but I know one of my targets changed her name later on in her life. However, I know her birth name. SHould I use her birthname or new named that she legally changed to? WOuld it matter? Should I use a picture to strengthen this spell?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 pm

gettotheroot wrote:I ran into a slight problem with the freezer spell. When attempting to right down the targets for this spell, I realized that a few of them have remarried and/or changed their name or use nicknames. I don't know if this would affect the spell, but I know one of my targets changed her name later on in her life. However, I know her birth name. SHould I use her birthname or new named that she legally changed to? WOuld it matter? Should I use a picture to strengthen this spell?
I once worked an effective prosperity spell for someone whose real name I did not know; all I had was her distinctive Internet nickname. I knew her pretty well, though, so that nickname brought her vividly into my work.

Long story short: use the names you know them by.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:35 am

hello, i have to go back home to see my sick brother , i will take my kids and stays at my mom's place.But in the same town i have a evil brother which is very mean, he swore he will get me in big trouble, and he is very influan and wealthy , he can do what ever he wants...I am very very scared of him getting at me or my kids, he already wrote false email on my name to dear person to me and know they don't talk to me anymore!!! but he can do worse very worse ... Any suggestion on how to protect us from him?

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 am

My mom lives alone since dad died, and my evil brother entered her house and take what he want . He read her personal bank paper and has taken her home certificate, but she has no proof of that. She changed all the locks but he stole the double keys again when visited her. She did change the locks again, and today she found out that the double keys are gone; he visited her yesterday!!! What can we do to stop this situation, knowing that he is evil and very bad!!!!
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title, clarity

Jenny

Unread post by Jenny » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:54 am

Maybe alarm system after you change the locks again and make sure he cannot find the extra / double keys...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 am

Sounds like a job for Fiery Wall of Protection, as well as the suggestions that Jenny made. You could also get a restraining order and press charges against him.

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:16 am

I put your posts about your brother together. You and your mom need to stand up to him and tell him he cannot come to the house. Wealth and influence only goes so far; he is not immune to the law. I would suggest Power products for you and your mom and Court Case if you pursue legal action against your brother. You might consider Reversal (to send his evil back to him) or Crossing (to cross him up.)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jasmine

Unread post by Jasmine » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 am

Note from Moderators:

A person named Jasmine posted a long request for spells-casting help in which she accused her "evil" mother-in-law of being rude, gossippng, causing trouble and -- surprisingly -- keeping rat poison on the kitchen herb shelf wih the intent of poisoning Jasmine's father in order to collect his life insurance when he dies, as well as doing many other extremely dangerous and anti-social things.

We replied, as you will see, by telling her of our concern for legal issues if the woman was actually poisoning someone.

Jasmine responded by DELETING HER POST, which got her banned from the forum.

However, the issues had been addressed with careful and intelligent social and magical replies, which are worth reading. Therefore we shall leave Jasmine's post, with this reminder: DELETING A POST GETS YOU BANNED.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 am

Jasmine,

1) Get a Break-Up spell kit and use the Hot Foot Powder that is included in the kit and get this woman away from your dad. If you think she's trying to poison him, take the jar to the police. Get your father to cancel the life insurance.

2) Perform the break-up first, before starting a spell for a new wife.

3) Whether a person believes in magic or not does not affect its power.

4) Their disbelief will not cause a spell to backfire on you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:45 am

Jasmine,

I agree with everything Mama Micki said, and like her, i question your acceptance of RAT POISON in the kitchen. If you think this is poison -- TAKE IT TO THE POLICE AND ASK FOR IT TO BE TESTED.

This is the Break-Up Spell Kit that Mama Micki recommended (and i second her recommendation!):

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:37 am

Jasmine,

You mentioned how she is rude back talks etc.. I have found that stop gossip products work wonderfully for stopping that. I've even tried it out on cases when I know I was wrong I just wanted to stop collateral damage and it worked! Great product, Good to shut those with too much to say, or those who like to gossip up.

Thought it may be something you want to add to your work so you at least don't have to listen to her!

pinkgirl

Unread post by pinkgirl » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:04 am

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some advice on what products I need for this situation. I have this uncle who I have hated every since I was a little girl. It's sad but true, this man is so loud and in my opinion an adult Bully he expects to say ugly and hurtful things to you and expect for it to be okay. If he wants to you to do something for him lets say go to the store he (in which grown people just sitting around should go for them dam selves) would address you by saying aye gul or boy go up there to the store and get me a coke. Once you get him straight it leads to a bunch of cursing and caring on. This man think he is untouchable talks down and rough to everybody but I don't go for that bull.

Anyway, he has got a confusion going on with me and my grandparents. I'm currently living on my grandparents land and now I'm forced to pay them 40 dollars a month that I don't have all because he said so. My husband and I don't entertain him at all, so on yesterday one of my kids came inside and told me that he was bothering him. My child is only 7 why are you even talking to a 7yr old. I did not approach him yesterday b/c I knew things would have gotten ugly. I do not tolerate anyone cursing at my kids for no reason at that. I told my boys whenever he comes around to come home and that's just what they did. Just because they did what I told them to do he made the statement "that's a bad motherfucker right there" and my 7 and 5 year old heard him. He bullied me as a kid and nobody did a damn thing about it, but I refuse to let it happen to my kids somebody please tell me what can I do to get rid of this ADULT BULLY.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”