Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Ties to Gossiping Criminal Evil Relatives

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Break Ties to Gossiping Criminal Evil Relatives

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 am

1. Cleanse yourself. You need to cleanse yourself of the negativity and jealousy they have been throwing at you.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

2. You need to do some protection work on yourself
www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

A protection mojo bag would be helpful as well especially when you are around them.

3. Stop gossip work.

I would go for a stop gossip spell kit, or you can go for the stop gossip honey jar kit.

www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Thanks ladies!

Now, I've been reading on reverse spells, and would be doing reversal on my mother and the relatives. Can I work a reversal spell on all or one at a time?

Also,

Per your recommendations, I'll be doing a series of works (this thing is big). I'd like to cleanse myself, put some protection on me, send back what they've been sending to me, and, finally, freeze their tongues, actions, etc. Is the following sequence logical?

1) Cleanse myself
2) Protection
3) Reversal
4) Freezing

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

I personally would not work a reversal back on to my mother and relatives. I think it would be best to shut them up rather than turn their negativity back on them.

But yes you can work them at the same time.

Yes you can do it in that sequence but again I would replace the reversal with stop gossip. You could be doing great harm to them which is probably something you want now out of anger, but may regret it in the long run.

isisoflite

Unread post by isisoflite » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:33 am

Hello: For the last six years I have been having a problem with a relative. He hires people to tear my family and I apart. I take the spells off. This time he is trying to kill one of my family members by causing a car accident. can some one tell me what to do to stop this from happening. and to stop him from attacking us over and over again. He hires people to do his work.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 am

Get a reading to see what the best course of action would be; you may need to hire a professional rootworker to stop this man and whoever he is hiring. In the meantime continue doing Uncrossing work and back it up with Fiery Wall of Protection. Ask Archangel Michael to help you and pray Psalm 91.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

isisoflite

Unread post by isisoflite » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 am

Thank you I have did the things you have mentioned. plus more. I have an appointment to speak to someone on next week, but right I am worried about the relative getting into the car with the other relative. I fear for him if he gets into the car with him. is there anything I can do about him getting into the car with him? When I had a reading the reader confirmed a vision I had about him having an accident if they were in the car together.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am

You can certainly pray to St. Michael to protect your relative. Take two St.Michael holy cards facing outwards and place a picture &/or personal concern (hair, nail, etc) of your relative in between them, pray strongly over it, and keep a St. Michael candle that you have prayed over lit on top of it as long as you need the strong protection. Pray over that at least once per day - 3 times if you're able.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Emma

Unread post by Emma » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 am

Greetings, I've never posted to the forum before, although I've been reading through the archives quite extensively. I've seen several topics that touch on the elements of my situation but not all of them together so I thought I would take the leap and ask for help.

I was granted full custody of my son about a year ago. During that process my ex started saying slanderous things to our son about me. He was not happy with the verdict of the case and continues to try to poison my son against me. I believe wholeheartedly my ex has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and that his mental illness has a harmful impact on my son. He has latched onto our child as a constant admirer and energy source. He encourages our son to only like what he likes, to think what he thinks, to feel how he feels, without any regard for our son's existence as his own individual self. My son is a developmentally delayed teenager and believes every word his dad says and obediently emulates his attitudes and behaviors to get his father's approval. My son currently has every other weekend day visits with his father. My ex is now talking about going back to court to modify the visitations to overnight visits.
Although there are elements of gossip and court involved in this situation, I am mainly concerned that the more time my son spends with his dad- the more time he's exposed to his father's twisted way of thinking- the more he is harmed by this influence. I want to stop my ex from poisoning our son, stop him from manipulating him emotionally, dominating his life and setting back any progress my son manages to make.

I've been considering several options but I'm not sure which would be suited to this situation. Fiery Wall of Protection for my son. Hot Foot to get my ex out of this area to minimize the physical contact he has with my son. A freezer spell to stop my ex from saying harmful things or from proceeding with visitation changes. Essence of Bend Over to forcefully make my ex stop what he's saying and planning. I'm also wondering about spells involving mirroring or reversal. I'm hoping that someone outside of the situation and with more experience might be able to see to the heart of this matter and what could be done to accomplish my goals.
Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 am

I would make a doll-baby of your ex, stuff the mouth with slippery elm and alum, and then sew it shut with commands for him to no longer be able to affect your son through his speech; bind it's hands and legs with commands for him to no longer be able to affect your son through his deeds - and then put that into a mirror box with Reversal and Stop Gossip powders.

I would definitely do the Fiery Wall of Protection for your son, but you might go one step further. I would also make some kind of inconspicuous protection amulet that could be placed with your son during his visits. For instance, does he always wear the same pair of shoes? You could make, or have an AIRR member make, a protection packet of some kind that you could place under the insole inside his shoes. Does he have a backpack that he always brings with him? You could make, or have an AIRR member make, a protection mojo or similar that you could sew into his backpack some place that neither he nor your ex would like likely to notice - like at the bottom of one of the pockets.

I would also be doing cleansings on your son to help keep any and all negativity from being able to get anywhere near him - especially after a visit with the ex, and keep him clean and blessed. If you cannot get him to take spiritual baths, or if he wouldn't be open to you giving him egg cleansings, you could add some Uncrossing and Van Van to his shower gel or body wash or other toiletries.

Of course, you could always make a doll-baby of your son and work by proxy on it for these types of cleansings, and also various protective rites. I get the vision of a doll-baby of him kept in a box of protective and blessing herbs, and before his visits to the ex you take a square of cotton cloth, dress it with Fiery Wall and pray strongly over the cloth, and then wrap that around the doll to give it an extra layer of protection and Motherly love. Pray your love and for his protection over that doll and cloth every day he's not with you. You could also cleanse the doll baby at the end of each day he has visitation, as well as do things like plug its ears (so he cannot hear the negativity from the ex) and blindfold it (so he cannot be swayed by what the ex may show him or do). Just un-do those things once he comes back home again.

As to the Court Case aspect of things, hopefully you know the name of the judge that will be hearing your case? Put yourself (and your lawyer) and the judge into a Court Case honey jar. Then place your ex (and his lawyer) and the judge into a vinegar jar with Inflammatory Confusion products to cause the judge to be soured to him, and for their interactions to be heated and confusing.

Emma

Unread post by Emma » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Thank you so much for your insightful and detailed response Devi Spring.
I spent the morning putting together a shopping list and now have the needed supplies heading my way.

imjewell

Unread post by imjewell » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

What your ex is doing has a name: Parental Alienation. It is a form of child abuse. Your child may be exhibiting Parental Alienation Syndrome. While you are using the good advice of forum members here, you might also search these terms and find an online support group.

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

I have a family member who has a violent past. He's known to be manipulative and violent. He has even spent time in prison for sex with a minor and there has been accusations of other offenses. My concern is that my children are around my sister sometimes and this family member may eventually come around my kids when I'm not there. My question is how do I keep him away from my kids? He travels for his job alot, so, can I send him away for a long time or something or make him move? I don't have access to personal concerns of his either. The only thing I have on hand right now is protection oil for my kids, do I need to use firewall protection instead and hot foot him?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 am

I think you should use the fiery wall of protection spell kit found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall.html

You can read about the fiery wall of protection spell here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

If I were you , I would do a divination before doing the Hot Foot work. There might be other types of work that would be better or would be recommended in addition to the work. If he is indeed dangerous it might be good to address that and try to restrict him or bring him to justice.

If you do want a reader or rootworker to help you out, you can find one here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Yes, it sounds like you should also work on keeping the authorities watching out for him. That is something that can be accomplished with a Fiery Wall of Protection spell. This includes a ring of 7 candles, each of which is named for a protector. No reason why these names can't include "Child Protective Services," "Police," "Family Law Courts," or saints and spirits who are known to protect children from harm.
You may also want to consult an AIRR rootworker for a reading and to assist you in whatever spiritual work proves to be necessary.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

You can also petition Archangel Michael, who is a protector of children. Pray Psalm 91.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Emma

Unread post by Emma » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you imjewell. I have found information about Parental Alienation in the past but hadn't thought of joining a support group. That's a good idea.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 am

I just placed an order for the following candles (Stop Gossip, Healing, Cast off Evil) to be set at LM's altar, but I 'd like to get further advice on my situation.

My mother has cursed and sworn at the family incessantly, and this horrible behaviour has extended to people that she becomes familiar with, and has gone on for the last 40 years. Whilst she is not the sole problem in my family that has had many other problems, she has certainly contributed to a significant amount of it. I remember her standing outside my bedroom door for up to 2 hours screaming and cursing at me many times when I was younger, and she has done this to my brother and my father as well.

In the recent few years, this behaviour has gotten worse in some ways, and it culminated into a crisis amongst immediate and extended family members in the last few months.

I am really at a loss as to what to do because we have put up with her for so many years and we keep going back to being nice and filial to her always hoping against hope that she will change. This is the first time that I am going the spiritual route to attempt to manage her because I have no more tolerance for her insane behaviour. So apart from counseling, medical treatment (which I do not believe will help as I am sure that her behaviour stems from a combination of her personality and background), I would appreciate any other advice that would be able to help.

Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:37 am

Hmm....

She may suffer from some kind of mental disorder too...apart from her personality and background.

I would get a reading and see what is going on with her, and see if this is a psychological issue.

Next, I would reach for a tranquility products along with peaceful home, and peace water. I would opt for a sweet jar to help calm her down too.

www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

If she is angry about things have happened to her in the past, then Cut and clear may be of help to help her move on from a past with negativity.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:11 am

Dear starsinthesky7

Thank you for the advice. I will add the Tranquility candle to the rest of the candles that I am having set. And yes, will get the reading - didnt occur to me for some reason.

On a separate note, can you advise me: I don't seem to find the Tranquility candle under the "Candles set on our altar" link in the LM catalogue page. Is there another separate list of candle products in another page/link on LM's site? I can use the link you kindly gave me, but am asking for future reference.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

I think this is what you may be looking for
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ility.html

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

strawberrykid wrote:I remember her standing outside my bedroom door for up to 2 hours screaming and cursing at me many times when I was younger, and she has done this to my brother and my father as well.
You know who this reminds me of? Fred Phelps. The so-called "Reverend" Fred Phelps.

Now, your mother may not be standing out in front of funeral homes holding signs plastered with evil lies, but Phelps treats his family just the way your mother has been treating your family.

Working on blessing, tranquility, sweetness and light are all very well for folks who have been made temporarily mean by hard times, but FORTY YEARS?

Seriously, FORTY YEARS?
we keep going back to being nice and filial to her always hoping against hope that she will change.
Why should she, when you cave in and give her what she wants?

Folks like this KNOW they are in the right (but they ain't) and CANNOT SEE ANY REASON to treat you any better. Their view is that the Golden Rule is for OTHER people.

Please, do the strongest protection work you can for the rest of your family. Do peace and healing work for THEM. Mix plenty of King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage into it.

And bring the law into it. Get her evaluated if you can. Get a restraining order if you need one.

Seriously, if you were my best pal, I'd be reaching for the Hot Foot.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Dear MissMichaele and Starsinthesky

Thank you very much for your advice.

I guess what i did was to highlight the very poor side of my mother. She is what I would describe as a classic Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde syndrome. As you know, it is always very difficult to describe the complex dynamics of nature and nurture that makes a person what she/he is. And my mother is a complete typical of that, so I won't go into details.

However, she can be the best mother when she is not in her deranged non-stop screaming and self-righteous mode. She cares for the home and our physical needs like no other mother I know, and she can be very loving with a great sense of humour and fun. At the same time, as far as I remember, and what I can rationalise now, is that she has accumulated extremely bad habits of incessant nagging that has escalated to cursing and swearing in her bid to get things done and the outcome the way she wants over the years.

Yes, I agree with you: if I had no emotional ties with her, I would be very glad to see the back of her, Dr Jekyll side or not. But for some reason, we are not able to cut our emotional ties with her, and I know this because I feel it. There is always a part of me that feels binded to her, and I just want to do all I can to help her be a happier person, and through that a happier family overall. That has always been my one my greatest wishes.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

And yes MissMichaele, I am aligned with you on this one: I have taken and still am, the no-contact treatment with my mother. It's been almost 2 months, and the one time I had to take her to the doctor 2 weeks ago, I basically made it clear that I would not tolerate the same anymore. She started up again, and I just walked. It created major guilt feelings in me, which has abated a little today, but I am determined to find a real solution to this for the family then perpetuate the situation as we have always done, once and for all.

So if anyone can offer me a "longer" term solution in working on her, I would be most grateful. I had a reading done, and yes the answer is "Your mother is not going to change, for now.". But if continual work is what it takes, i will do it.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 am

My brother in law is married to a woman who doesn't want to be with him but they have two kids together and when he tries to move on she comes back and messes with him and he gets into a state of depression and anxiety. What can I do to help him, I would suggest cut and clear for him but he is paranoid about this stuff, so it would have to be something that I do for him and he doesn't know. They need to work together for the kids but she needs to move on and let him be, when she is not around and he tries to move on he is a happy free spirit. I want there whole family to leave my family alone, they all do it from sisters, the mom, the dad to her.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:02 pm

I suggest you work some protection - http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html- on your brother in law. Also setting up a Stop Gossip Honey Jar or a Peaceful Home Honey Jar - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar - between them might provide some nicer conversations and smooth dealings.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Primarose220

Unread post by Primarose220 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi,

What is the best way for me to block myself off from Negative Relatives and Enemies and repeal back to the person who sends it to me?

I would also like the gossipers to be the site of humiliation and all of their secrets to be exposed.

Sincerely,

Primarose220

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm

I'd put the offenders into a mirror box with Stop Gossip herbs.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Here are mirror boxes for sale in the shop, if you don't want to make your own:

BXX-HOO-MIX1 Box - Wood Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood $20.00
BXX-HOO-MIX2 Box - Wood Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood $30.00
BXX-HOO-MIX3 Box - Wood Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood $40.00

And a link to Stop Gossip supplies:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And here's a nice discussion about making and using the Mirror Box:

mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Thrs1979
Newly Registered

Unread post by Thrs1979 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 pm

How would I get my husband and his daughter to stop talking? To stop any communication between them to under any circumstance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Alum gets people to stop talking, but bear in mind the bond between parent and child is not one easily meddled with and may have complications for your relationships with your husband.

If you find that malicious gossip is going use Stop Gossip work, or use honey jar work to sweeten the parties to you rather than attempting to cut the communication entirely between parent and child.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

What about Mother trying 2 influence son 2 not be with woman? Could alum be used for that?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 am

Hi hapinys:

Alum is not used to influence people in that way. It is a mineral that causes the mouth to "pucker" and stop talking:

http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

If a mother wants to influence her son, she can try Influence products or Essence of Bend-Over. Or, she could do a freezer spell to freeze the woman out of the son's life.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 am

Thx MaryBee but I was thinking more along the lines of if my husband's mom is too influential in our marriage how do I keep them from talking to each other. I would like to keep them as far away from each other, to not talk, etc.

Thx

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 am

cat discusses this topic in her book for the correspondence course. While I have been on the receiving end of mother in law issues, it is one of those situations that you work it to your favor. Peaceful Home products etc could get you the results you desire instead of cutting communications between a son and his mother etc etc. Good luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi,

I have parents who are sending me psychic attacks with incense and I would rather not use Reversing candles on them unless it is a last option.

I burn money drawing candles a lot and protection candles with oils and now even my protection candles has a lot of black streaks. And I noticed as soon as the white candle that I used for protection finishes, that is when I feel the inflammation of attacks attaching to my Aura and chakras.

I did do a freezer hoodoo spell using a piece of paper, visualizing them being frozen and put that paper into the freezer. I even did it the 2nd time adding Commanding Oil to it. So far, it is not working it seems.

My question is how can I stop my parents whom I no longer talk to nor want to see to stop sending me negative energies, cursing me out with incense just so my money spells can work better with a lot less resistance?

A peace candle petitioning to have my parents be super sleepy and tired and forget about me totally?

Please let me know. Thanks.

christa198730

Unread post by christa198730 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 am

hi, I need someones advice on what I should do.

Me and my older brother live with our mother, he's 32 years old, won't pay rent or help on any bills, thinks buying dinner will make up for not paying anything when our mother sits here depressed and cries about not having any help, he's been here for 5 years since we moved here, he just got a job after being laid off for I can't remember how many years, he's had it a few months. he's been fired for stealing from 3 or 4 of his jobs that I know of.

He's threatened to kill me numerous times and I can tell he hates my guts, but I hate him more than he will ever live to know. I love animals, and he just tried to kill a innocent kitten that stays with us tonight because he thought she peed in his cats bed and he had a fit, he went to his cats food bowl and I guess grabbed her by the tail and she was yelling and scratched him and ran and he grabbed his knife that looked like the knife in that crocodile dundee movie and I tried to stop him and he started calling me trash and I was taking up for myself and he was calling me a b**** threatening to beat my a** and I called the police and he said "b**** if you call the police I'll kill your a**.

I've been abused by him since I was 12 years old and I'm 24 now, I want that piece of trash to pay for everything he's ever done and said to me and anything else I love and care about, he's told me that if he ever goes to jail because of me our mother will bond him out and he'll come after me and kill me, I'm sorry for some of the things that are said in here but I want everyone to see how evil he really is, he has a deep hatred for women that's going to get him killed eventually or in jail.

I know for a fact he has unpaid fines that's over 5 years old and he probably has a warrant out for his arrest by now, I may be wrong on that though, and his drivers license is suspended and it just expired on his birthday, our mothers car he drives to work has a brake light out on it that she can't afford to get fixed because she thinks its an electrical problem that's wrong with it.

And how in heck he hasn't got pulled over yet on his way home at night I don't know. If anyone has any kind of advice on what type of spell I can do on him I would greatly appreciate it, I have never cast a spell in my life though and don't know what I'm doing but I'm willing to try to stop this psycho before I end up dead. I've been threatened and physically and emotionally abused by this SOB long enough.

One last thing, he thinks all women are whores and trash that's only good for sexual pleasure.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:38 pm

This a is nightmare. You need a few things and so does your Mom.
1. Find a way to get law enforcement involved (without the car so they do not impound the car--fees) and they can recommend community outreach counceling centers.
2. Have a reading with a Member of AIRR, ask for Prayers in the Chrystal Silence League, sign up for this weeks Radio Show, The AIRR Pro Bono Fund.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org
radio-show-pre-call-id-february-12th,-2012-t18015.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund
You can cut copy and paste what you posted here if you sign up for the Show.
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi there,

Okay, I know that I shouldn't care.... but at this time, right now I do.

My soon to be ex, is bad mouthing me. He is blaming me for EVERYTHING annnnnd he is lying, telling people that I had PPD (postpartum depression) after both of our kids. Which is a LIE. And a horrible one at that. He doesn't even know the name, he just calls it 'a depression'. Ugh!!! He's also telling people that I'm in the middle of a 'episode'. I want his lies EXPOSED.

How can I compel him to stop lying on me and to tell the truth of why we are no longer together, of his transgressions, and to admit that I put him out and not the other way around????

Signed,

Pissed off woman (sorry, I couldn't resist the signature. For some reason, I was suddenly reminded of those Dear Abby articles that used to be published in the newspaper when I was a kid. LOL :lol: )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 pm

You can use stop gossip products

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Thanks so much for that suggestion. Unfortunately I am currently unemployed and now a single mother of two. Although I have a list of items that I need to restock on with LM, as well as a list of new items that I want to try out, buying anything at this time is not an option for me.

I have a ton of LM items but the majority are for love work, success, house blessing, money drawing, etc. The only thing, that I think that I could possibly use in this situation is LM Essence of bend over???

Sigh... Any other suggestions?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Essence of Bend Over isn't a bad idea. And you can put him in a mirror box so that all his meanness bounces right back at him.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Miss Michaele the mirror box sounds like a good idea! I'll have to research it as I'm not familiar with it.

How do you suggest that I use the essence of bend over oil? On a candle? Telling him to stop telling lies about me and to tell the truth?

I do have a LM doll baby of him that I'm thinking would go into the mirror box...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I like the Stop Gossip Mirror Box recommendation. Also, post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html). The League sends thoughts and prayers and will assist you and rejoice with you as your desires are fulfilled.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 am

Start with an Uncrossing Kit to rid yourself of any negativity that is being directed at you, and possibly a Fiery Wall of Protection kit also.

I also recommend a reading to see what the best course of action would be. It can be tricky when your enemies are blood relatives, especially parents.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 pm

I would start with a reading and an Uncrossing spell, exactly as Mama Micki says.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.5

Then if it is indicated in the reading, i would do a Fiery Wall of Protection spell.

SPL-KIT-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit
$26.8

If the attacks come back at you after that and the situation still does not settle, a full-scale mirror box spell would be the next step.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 pm

I would create a confusion jar. You can include poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, red pepper. I would create two dolls for them, and blind fold them, and bind them by the arms and legs. Put the two dolls into a large jar along with the other ingredients previously listed.

Shake the jar to work the jar and ask that they become confused and blind when thinking of you. Once you are done with the jar, then throw it far into a river.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 am

The bonds to parents are tricky if you still have a regular connection to them. Protection spells usually have little effect in the long run. Stop Gossip is better and so is the spanking form of domination work in which you use a doll or similar and hit them along with commands whenever they have sent thoughts of that nature your way. Make sure your bedroom is regularily cleansed so that they can not reach you through the dreams.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 am

Hello,

I would like to know how does the "SHUT UP" products work exactly? Will the person stop talking bad about you or will the person not talk to you at all? I would like to know because I have a few people that I would like to make them stop talking bad about me. I don't want them to stop talking to me. I just want them to stop talking bad about me because I do and have been doing everything for them and their children and it's still not enough. I have a huge heart and I help anybody that I can help and I let people use me, and I know that they use me, but I don't say anything because I feel that it's my job since they are my close family members. I will be glad when I move, so if they talk about me then, it will not bother me because I will be in another state. I cry and pray all of the time about them always talking bad about me because I do too much for them and the children. I mean, I have my sister kids all of the time when I am not working. I get them ready for school, I pick them up from school, cook and clean for them, and it's still not enough for my sister. I give my sister half on all of the bills and she still talks bad about me. I know that I shouldn't worry about what people say about me, but I do because the people are my sister and my mother whom I am around everyday. I don't see my mom everyday because I live with one of my sister and her kids, but I do see my mom about every other day. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

P.S.
I can't burn any candles at my sister home because she don't believe in this.

Thanks!
Last edited by starsinthesky7 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for mention another competitors name
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 am

Get some tea lights and dress the candle with stop gossip. Stop gossip does exactly what it says STOPS GOSSIP. Its not STOP TALKING TO ME oil. So you are fine.

And I understand where you are coming from. If burning candles are still not an option then you can get some stop gossip powder and sprinkle it around the house. As you do it, say " may (sister's name) and whomever else not talk bad about me"

In addition you may want to get some peaceful home products as well.

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 am

Since you are going through a divorce, and he is making accusations about your fitness as a parent (claims about you having PPD), I would also go with some Law Keep Away work.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

jeter

Unread post by jeter » Wed May 30, 2012 7:24 pm

How to get rid of my cousin evil deeds. I think she is a very jealous person and is doing something to make people in my family go crazy. First it was my mother then, my older male cousin, my sister, her niece and now me. I can tell all of is is attractive and have it easy. I know she is jealous of me. I hear the voices but I know its a mind trick or her working with the paranormal. I have her picture she I freeze her

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 am

1. I would get a reading first to see what your cousin is doing.

2. I would get some uncrossing and fiery wall of protection for you and anyone else.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

3. Then you can do the freezer spell, and/or you can do a mirror box. Create a doll for her and bind the arms and legs. Then put it in the mirror box

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 31, 2012 5:02 am

Hi jeter,

In your other forum thread: understanding-the-spirit-world-t19811.html , you also talk about ''the voices''. Miss Cat gave you some excellent advice about getting a medical evaluation and it would be apt to follow that preferably prior to or at least in tandem with any magickal work to at least make sure there is not a physical explanation for the what is occurring.

Best of luck to you and your family.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi everyone
I need help getting rid of a relative who is causing problems for my family in my home. I wish I could ask this person to leave but not that easy. Anyways I've been putting hotfoot powder around the house but today I was able to get a hair strand please tell me why is the best way I can make use of this to get this person out?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Id becareful putting that stuff anywhere! id place it directly in their shoes while praying over them then turn them towards the door. Id also wait and get their footprint in some dirt, collect it, mix it with the powder then starting on the curb by your home drop a pinch at every crossroad leading out of town.. his hair id either mix with it and stop it in a bottle and throw it in a flowing river or mail it to another country ..hope that helps.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:46 pm

I don't place it all over house just were the person sits all the time on walk way to bedroom.
Thank you for the suggestions on mailing it out of town. Should I add a petition paper?

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am

Add the petition paper then burn it add it to the Hot Foot Mix and then sprinkle it in his shoes while saying your prayer a variation for you hope that helps.....

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 am

Thank you but unfortunately can't get a hold of shoes the person always wearing sandals. Plus the bedroom is always locked unable to get a hold of other shoes.

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 am

That's no problem you can always lay the trick in front of the door where they'll walk or and even sneakier trick is to dress the doors or whatever their going to touch with hot foot oil. Hope this helps

Carolina Dove

Unread post by Carolina Dove » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am

Hello all, I need advice. I am not as helpless as I feel, and it's time to get to work. I just don't know where to start. Here's the "short story"

My estranged father bullied my uncle to the point of this taking his own life. He beat him, he verbally assaulted him, because of delusional reasons. (Money that didn't even exist) Being next of kin, my father and his uncle got the privilege to make arrangements, even though I offered. They didn't even have a service, just cremated him and went on about their business.

Now its likely probate will award the house, with every childhood photo and memory in it, to my father. He does not deserve a home he killed for, and my grandmother was adamant he didn't have it in her will. (She is still alive, but has Alzheimers and is in a long term care facility)

I want retribution for my uncle, justice for the sins done against him. I want my father and the other "family"and to suffer just as he suffered, I want the house to sit there empty, or be awarded to me, as I'm the only one left who will treasure the contents. It isn't a fancy house, not a lot of land, and certainly nothing of monetary worth inside, but there are memories, and they are memories the swine know nothing of.

I have photos of the individuals, full names, and access to their yards.
I do not have personal concerns, or access to their personal concerns.
I do not know specifics of the hearing, such as a probate judge name.

My attorney is looking into the possibility of me pressing charges on behalf of the deceased, but I need to do something in the meantime.

Thank you in advance, this is a very difficult time for me. It's been a week today, and I have yet to do any sort of healing work for myself. I think I should be carrying the burden of this guilt for my inaction, and rage against those ultimately responsible, as penance for doing something before it was too late. I would have had I known.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”