• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:57 am

Spells to Break Ties to Gossiping Criminal Evil Relatives

Spells to Break Ties to Gossiping Criminal Evil Relatives

Unread postby stacyhead » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi, Miss Cat! I enjoyed my time talking with you today. I already have a more peaceful feeling about the prospect of a more positive future. I am looking for the html link for the Vietnamese folk magic spell to break ties that we spoke about? Thanks again, you are the best, you really really are.

Bright Blessings,
Stacy Head
8-)
stacyhead

Re: Spells to Break Ties to a Family Member

Unread postby Lara » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 pm

I am not sure exactly which spell cat was refering to, but I would suppose it was this one:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Lara

Want to derail my sister's ex-husband and his slander

Unread postby cancankant » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi there...

My sister has recently been divorced from a man who has since "gotten on with his life" and although his divorce was final only a few months ago, he is already shacked up with another woman. That is fine & dandy, but now he is starting to make things really difficult for my sister, including "blogging" about their personal lives and their former sex life online. He's being really hateful, mean and spiteful because of a mistake with child support that she had nothing to do with. The state made a mistake & now she is paying the price by having to read nasty things about herself. He is also texting her and telling her things like he can't afford to make his daughter lunch, so she'll have to pack one when he comes to pick her up. Stuff like that.

I love my sister and if I thought she had done something to deserve this treatment, I'd say "all's fair in love & war", but she hasn't. She has full custody, can't make her house payments, so she is losing her house on top of it, too. All this jerk can do is think of his wallet & new woman. Oh, and she has 2 kids with some deadbeat who pays nearly nothing in child support, so I'm sure she's not too supportive of my sister.

I really want him to hurt. I'd like to see him get broken up with & get evicted from his apartment that he shares with this woman, since there is no way for him to pay it on his own. Maybe their is a better approach? I'm not sure where to start. I've done some rootwork, but I'm not what you'd call "experienced".

I will be advising her to print all the texts and the "blog" he posted which I also saved on my computer in case he pulls it down before she can print it. I want to see him fail at getting any joint custody of this child, since he doesn't seem stable and is only going to try it in order to not have to pay her support, which is crazy. I think the longest he's ever had his child on his own is about 1 day. Usually he takes her about 2-3 hours tops! :roll:

Thanks in advance!
cancankant

Re: Want to derail my sister's ex-husband and his slander

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm sorry to hear about what your sister is going through. A friend of mine, who is from the Middle East, once quoted a proverb (Syrian, i believe) that says, "In the eyes of God no man is worse than he who divulges what happened in the privacy of his bed between him and his wife to others" or something to that extent. Anyways, now to the point. Its always best to get a reading done to find out how successful you'd be in this type of work, if you might need to seek aid, or if there is any obstacles in your way. Once that is done, cross the heck out of this guy. You can do a vinegar jar to sour his current relationship and work on creating a break up. You can simultaneously work hotfoot conjure on his new paramour. I'd create a doll baby and put it through the works, pins, fire etc. That way you can get all your anger right out on him. Use some shut him up herbs to keep his mouth quiet. A little bit of aum placed in the doll baby's mouth goes a long way to keeping him from talking about private things. You can mess with his manhood by working a black penis candle spell, tying him up in knots to ruin his sex life. In my opinion it might not be best to cross his work and financial life because you want him to have income so he can pay child support. Instead I'd work some Pay Me Now conjure to keep him paying this dues. From your signature is it safe to assume you have some familiarity with saints? You might want to petition Saint Martha the Dominator to help you out in this course. Though, I have not worked with her, I believe there are some workers here who have great results with her. I hope that helps a bit. Remember to be creative, work with crossing oils and powders, break up conjure and target those areas of his life you want to ruin.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Donnalee » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi cancankant, I have a spell to make him quiet. Try this, Get a fresh lemon cut it in half. write his name on a small piece of paper. Cut a slit in one lemon half, shove the paper deep into it. Put the lemon pieces back together get 9 straight pins & stick them into the lemon so as to hold it together tight. while you are sticking in the pins say your concerns with each stick of the pin. Then put the lemon in the freezer. Leave it there as long as you want. This should do the trick. Good luck.
donnalee
Donnalee

Unread postby cancankant » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 am

Thanks for the tips. I don't want to "ruin him financially" -- he's already done that himself. :D The big things are getting him to pay child support & shut his yap about his situation. The sooner he sees that by "going with the flow", it's easier on himself, the better. Meanwhile, I will do some work to break him up with this woman, so he can focus on working and seeing his child. He wants them to "be a family", but he has no problems ditching out on his daughter in order to go out with his girlfriend, so that's also something that needs to change!

Thanks again!
cancankant

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 am

He needs to pay up and shut up. Do a Pay Me spell and a spell to shut him up, maybe with a doll baby or figural candle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Need Help to Help a Friend Get Over Her Ex

Unread postby Shadileigh » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 pm

My plate is full with my own personal concerns, but I just can't casually tell my friends to deal with their own problems. Life would be so much easier if I could.

Basically one of my good friends was dating my cousin, who broke up with her for one of her friends. He continued to have an affair with my friend while he was with his new gf. My friend recently ended the affair out of shame and guilt. What a tangled web.

Now she is blowing up my phone asking for advise, wanting to get him back, but at the same time, get over him. I told her that she needed to put some distance between herself and him (i.e. stop answering his calls/texts, don't see him, block him from her facebook, etc.) so that she could evaluate the situation more clearly without having him there as a distraction. I am hoping she will get over him, because as much as I love my cousin, he's a bit of a "player". Every time I think I've convinced her that Im giving her good advise, she comes up with a new obstacle or reason for why she shouldnt take it.

I feel like Im talking to a wall!

So I would like to do a road opener for her and maybe something else to help her get over him, but I don't have any of their personal concerns since since they both live in another state. Would a picture or name sheet work well enough?

Any other suggestions?
Shadileigh

Re: Need Help to Help a Friend Get Over Her Ex

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 pm

A picture or name paper can be used, yes.

As for suggestions - a cut and clear done on her behalf probably wouldn't be effective as it sounds like she's still not ready to move on. You can't really force someone to move on if they're not ready. I personally don't see the point in doing road opening work for her as the obstacles in her way are more of her own creation and can be easily removed by her without any need for magic.

You could work on doing some healing and clarity work for her as it's obvious she's not entirely over the break up/affair and she needs something to help her see that the ex probably isn't worth all this drama.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Lily » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm

That's easy -- find her a new man! :) Work a moving candle spell for her so that she meets a new guy. That will help her forget all about your cousin.
Lily

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Work some Clarity products on this person to help clear up their indecisiveness and confusion over what they want.

Draw and attract a new man into her life.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shadileigh » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:22 pm

She definitely is creating her own obstacles, and my cousin is adding a few of his own. The reason I thought about doing the road opening was not just to remove obstacles in love, but any potential others in the avenues of luck and health.

She's tried dating other men, but the relationships don't work out for whatever reason and she runs back to him. I will definitely work some healing and clarity for her, and possibly the moving candle (or would the lodestones and red candle be stronger?? Never tried it)

But now that I think of it, I know a great match for her! :D
Shadileigh

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:41 pm

If her ex keeps popping up in the picture and impeding her progress to get over him or move on, do some protection work on her behalf. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, I've found a simple prayer to Saint Michael helps to keep hurtful people out of one's life.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Shadileigh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:17 pm

So I decided to approach resolving this through a 3 step process. First healing/blessing, then drawing new love for each of them, and finally creating a hand for each.

I'm currently on day five of a seven day candle and moving lodestone spell for healing and blessing. The candle has been burning beautifully and all signs indicate that it is working.

Over the last few days, after I've worked the spell, I've been having brief (ususally 5 or 10 minutes max) attacks of dizziness and nausea, and essentially feel drained. I'll lay down for a while and then feel completely normal. This also happens to be the first time I've done conjure for a non-blood relative before (in case that holds any significance).

I've burned these came kinds of candles and incense in the past, but this hasn't ever happened to me before, so it made me kind of curious. Is that a normal reaction?

And before anyone asks...no, I'm positively not pregnant. ;)
Shadileigh

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Whenever you work, and especially when you work on behalf of someone else, it's always a very good idea to do some protection work for yourself - even when you are doing beneficient work like healings and blessings.

I would take some cleansing baths, and then call on your ancestors and St. Michael for protection before working on her behalf again. I always anoint myself with Fiery Wall of Protection, and burn a dressed FWP candle while working, no matter what the nature of the work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shadileigh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Thank you, I will definitely do just that.
Shadileigh

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Definately want to keep yourself cleansed and protected--you never know what you can pick up. Bay Leaves in the four corners of your home or altar can keep your work safe and cleansed. Follow a routine of regular cleansings and protection work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

mother working against me

Unread postby Littlestar » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 am

my own mother is working against me. it was told to me by 2 readers and i was told not to trust her went to her house the other day and what do i find an alter set up in her bedroom with my pic and candles saints etc surrounding me :o id never not go the harming root BUT will not lose my bf or kids because of her either so what are my best options here
Littlestar

Re: mother working against me

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 am

First off you need to do some cleansing for your home, children, boyfriend, and most of all yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

The uncrossing kit along with some extra candles for everyone else would be the best bet.

Next, I would get some fiery wall of protection going on.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

As for her, I would make a doll dedicated to her, and bind her by the legs, and arms. Then blind fold her. Now you can do a mirror box with the doll inside to send back her work to her. OR you can do a freezer spell as well to freezer her actions if you do not have to send her work back to her.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Littlestar » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 am

thankyou. what kind of mother does that? im floored! i stole a tshirt oh hers from the hamper so i have a link and a photo of her. its a pink shirt only thing of hers in the hamper guess she had done laundry...can i do the doll from her shirt or just stuff it with some of the material?
Littlestar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 am

Yes you can make her doll out of the shirt. In addition, I would make sure that your mother is actually trying to harm you. I would make sure you have a good grasp of what she is doing.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Find out what work she is doing specifically and address that. Do you remember what saints she was specifically working on?

Definately make a doll baby and toss it into the mirror box. I'd take this a step further and sprinkle Reversing powder where she'll walk into it so that her work will turn on her.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Brother tormenting family

Unread postby STH » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Hi,

I have a brother who has been in and out, mostly in trouble for at least the last 10 years. He is 28 years old and is into drugs, is abusive, steals from family, demands money from the family. He has managed to stay semi under control most of this time because my mom was around. The problem is that my mom passed away earlier this year and since then he has gotten increasingly worse. He currently stays with my father and other brother. My father refuses to get an order of protection because he feels he is abandoning his son. He is causing so much stress in the household that he is making my father ill and I am afraid that my father will not live much longer if left in this situation. He is tearing the family apart. Some of the family no longer visit my father because of him. I would like to know what I can do to make him go away and leave the rest of us, especially my father alone. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

STH
STH

Re: Brother tormenting family

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 am

When you are dealing with blood relatives it can be difficult to make them go and not return. However, Hotfoot products are where you want to start with such work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
You also want to set up some protection around your family due to your brother's behavior:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
Cast Off Evil products would be helpful to your brother in getting rid of many of these issues and bad habits, especially when combined with other modalities:
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
And blood root is a good root to work with when dealing with difficult blood relations:
http://herb-magic.com/blood-root.html
Also, you may want to consider working with your mother's graveyard dirt when dealing with this situation.
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
Finally, as this deals with family and sounds complicated, and has been a pattern of behavior for a long time, you may want to seek out a reading with a professional reader and worker who can help you deal with the situation on a number of different levels. Find a list of us here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Brother tormenting family

Unread postby KhonsuMes » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Miss Bri:

As always those are great recommendations and so I am commenting as a way to keep available for future use.

What about Run Devil Run products in this kind of situation? I am thinking it would treat the family member more harshly than Cast Off Evil - getting rid of them a la Hotfoot, not helping them overcome the deeper cause of the problems like Cast Off Evil. Does that sound like a workable variation?
KhonsuMes

Inlaws that resemble the family in the Tx Chainsaw Massacre

Unread postby Ms Hill » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 pm

I have married into a family that is very "clannish". They have been working rootwork on me and my husband on and off now for about a year. When they first began, the conditions caused him to always be upset and eventually he ended up with a brain hemorrage. He is not all togethere healed, has short term memory loss and some things wrong with his body, but he is better than they expected him to be.

The family members are jealous of me and his relationship and very jealous that he no longer needs to be in the depressing situation that the rest of the family is in.

The members of his family constantly talk about him and try to make him feel inferior and will even refer to his lack of ability to remember - will characterize him as "retarded".

These people are from the deep woods of the country. They are very aggressive (always fighting), will not work, always living off the government and always trying to get others to agree of their idea of that is how everyone should think. They think everybody owes them and if you are family, you are obligated to always give them money, always let them take advantage of you.

I want to get rid of them. I have done a lot of rootwork and spells on them but they are so narcissistic that they will just deal with the troubles and get right back in there to cause trouble for others. I need something strong that will inflict mental pain and remind them that they need to stay away from trying to hurt me and my husband. And I am not against using some of the same tactics they used and cause them to hurt physically as well.

I have had a few readings this year and all of the readers have told me that these family members are contemplating other types of crossings for both of us. The readers say that the family members are very jealous of what we have and will stop at nothing - including death, to stop him from being successful. However, the readers are also always trying sell me some type of product. Normally it is protection for $100.00.
Ms Hill

Re: Inlaws that resemble the family in the Tx Chainsaw Massacre

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

You should get a reading from an AIRR reader to find out what they have been throwing your way; otherwise, you will be throwing in the dark.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Look for a reader that specializes in your type of needs. You kinda get a feel when you look through the list.

In the meantime you should have some protection going for you and your family. Look into Fiery Wall of Protection found here
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I recommend the full spellkit.

During the reading, you should ask for help with this situation. The reader will have appropriate tactics to get things cleared up. Good Luck in your findings.

I am posting a link here that describes Protection From Enemies found on the AIRR website http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... afe_Travel
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ms Hill » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Thanks so much for the advice! I have that spell kit already and used it about 6 mths ago and I guess it is time to redo it. Do you have any suggestions on the saints that I should use since I will be using it specifically for this situation?
Ms Hill

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm

I have had a few readings this year and all of the readers have told me that these family members are contemplating other types of crossings for both of us. The readers say that the family members are very jealous of what we have and will stop at nothing - including death, to stop him from being successful. However, the readers are also always trying sell me some type of product. Normally it is protection for $100.00.

I would advise you to study about the readers you consult and get to know them before spending money. You can make a good start by reading about the Code of Ethics for members of AIRR here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _of_Ethics

Members of AIRR are serious about their work, consistent in their commitment to their clients -- and many of them may be hired for economicl sessions of magical coaching and teaching you spellcraft as well as, or in place of spell-casting on your behalf. Rdead about Magical Coaching here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

removing siblings and ex from my family

Unread postby nesnah10 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 am

Hi! I'm very new to the forum; but I have been reading posts for over a year. I have a situation that I feel goes in this area. Im from N.C. and I have been dating this guy for a while. he is the only son and has four sisters. When we first got together he was separated from his wife. 2 Years into the relatonship his family were nice to me. Before delivering our first child; I started having difficulty in my pregnancy. The delivery went well, but my daughter was very sick for the first 4 years of her life. This guy's sisters would come over to our home often to se my daughter. Their relationship towards me changed.

I got pregnant with another child 3 yrs ago;and this made one of the sisters furious. When I delivered my son; I was on the delivery table for 2 hours aftter my son arrived. I had contacted a sister before the delivery; so she could contact her brother on the job. I never recieved a call from either one. The day after the delivery; the sister informed me that she does not see me as being her brothers type. She also stated that she wanted to know what was going on with us. My boyfriend did not come to see our son until 2wks later. U could tell that he was upset about his sisters action. He was in Canada when the baby was working and he had no knowledge of the birth

4 months later; I could not walk because of a weak left leg. I began treatment with an orthopedic and got a reading. I was informed that I had been rooted; and I was told to do some work. Being new to this game; I stop the work when he came home. I have not allowed my 9yr old or my new child to go visit with their aunts. I don't know what they will do. I honestly believe that the trips to my home; the food sent, and the kindess shown at the beginning was a plot

I recently noticed that he has started straying lately; and I got another reading, I found out that the sisters are very good friends with the once ex; and that they are working together to root me. I also found out that as long as the sister have a hand in it;he strays from home. I recently ordered some candles from LM; and I ordered a mojo bag. I think I might have trouble getting the two coins with our birth year, but I will try. I thougt abot having some candles set at the altar of LM. r there any other suggestions? :?:
nesnah10

Re: removing siblings and ex from my family

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 am

You need to get a reading from a professional rootworker concerning this matter. This is very important because you need to get some help and understand what they are infact doing to you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

While you are waiting you need to do some thorough cleansing on you, your children, your home, and your husband.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then you are going to do some fiery wall of protection work. To protect you, your home, husband, and children.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

question-about-protection-spells-t10770.html

I would HIGHLY recommend you put them in a mirror box. However, you need to find out in the reading if they are hiring someone. In addition, you need to consult with a rootworker to get some instruction on how to construct a mirror box, and perhaps they can do it for you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nesnah10 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:14 am

Thanks I will. I have been burning candles and taking a spiritual bath, and I don't have the pain in my legs now. The Follow-Me Boy has been very effective as well.
nesnah10

Unread postby nesnah10 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 am

thxs! I will. I got a reading yesterday, and I was told that things are looking up. I am burning candles and using the follow-me boy oil. He seems to be getting suspicious of what I am doing; and he will contact me atleast an hour after I come into contact with the oil. I read the forum and did a freezer spell on the frenemies, and I would like to get him to the point that he is not under his sibling influence so much; the thing is; you don't know when he will come to my home. Sometimes he is waiting for me. I had to find another location to burn my candles. I think I will get LM to burn some for me as well. ;)
nesnah10

Needing help with hubby's Ex wife

Unread postby April » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 am

Hi,

I am having a difficult time. My husband's ex-wife has been giving us grief for years. We have had all sorts of financial, marital, intimacy, vehicle, job problems for years. His son refuses to reconcile with him.

We were stationed in California. My husband retired from the Air Force in 2000. We moved back to Texas. We have had problem after problem ever since we came back. His Ex lives here as well. I feel that she is responsible for all the negativity in our lives.

My husband went to college, he got his AA in Computer Networking, he has a 4.0 average, he applied for several computer positions but he never got hired, so he gave up and is now working @ a gas station. he paid child support for both his son and daughter. His son is 29 and is normal. His daughter is mentally retarded, she is 27 years old and he is still paying child support. My husband helped his ex with her college degree in education. We live paycheck to paycheck, barely making it. I have always been very nice to her. I have been courteous to her. I have never denied my husband the right to see or spend time with his kids. He never complained about paying child support, he did what was right. They have been divorced since 1993.

I'm so tired of the years of pain, sadness, poverty etc... that she has inflicted on us. I'm so glad we don't have kids, otherwise it would be so much harder on us. She has remarried but the damage on my husband and I continues.

I want to move to Las Vegas, Nevada. I want to physically move in order to start fresh. This would make it harder for her to lay tricks and harder for her to continue her spell on us. Besides I really like LV, Nevada.

Thanks so much for your help with recommendations for spiritual supplies, prayers, and other ways to help ourselves.
April

Re: Needing help with hubby's Ex wife

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 am

Hi April,
Have you had a reading done to see if work has been done on the two of you?
Otherwise I'd recommend that you do that to see if that really is the case.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
If you indeed have been cursed by her, then you can place her in a mirror box. But don't jump to that conclusion, even if work has been done on you it could actually been done to keep your husband and his ex fighting, by a third party. So get a reading by an AIRR reader.

Either way he might benefit from cleansing, road opener then crown of success and Steady work. To help him in his job. You can buy a uncrossing kit and a Steady work kit.

Since your husband and his son doesn't speak you can put them both in a Peaceful Home honey jar to make the relationship between them sweeter.

You can read more and order the spellkits and the honey jar here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Needing help with hubby's Ex wife

Unread postby April » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 am

Hi,

Thanks so much for responding. I intend on getting a reading. I'm very sure it is her. She know people where we live who lay tricks and such because she told me many years ago.'My husband and I were very happy when we lived in California, but the minuite we moved back to Texas everything has gone downhill, so yes I'm positive she paid someone to do some heavy duty work. My husband retired as a E-6, and his retirement check is very little.He agreed to pay for her college degree as part of the divorce because she threatend to take 1/2 of it away if he didn't pay for her masters degree.So as you can see she is quite vindictive and a manipulater and having to deal with her since 1993 has taken it's tole on my husband and I in every area of our lives.I am going to take a look @ the readers and get a reading. Thank You so much for your help and prayers
April

Get Mother in-law and in-laws out of my life and my son's

Unread postby Melodymagic » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 am

I want help to get my mother in law and the other side of my son's family out both his and my life, they very ghetto people and don't have the best morals and I don't want them to have any involvement with me or my son's life and I don't want them to influence him in anyway. So much so I wish never got married, I feel their presence ruined my wedding. I also want my husband to also become the man/husband I would like him to be. But mainly I want her completely out of our lives, her presence already causes me stress.

Please help, the sooner the better!
Melodymagic

Re: Get Mother in-law and in-laws out of my life and my son's

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi Melodymagic:

Well, you may not like this answer, but I'll give it to you anyway: Try your absolute best to get things sweet between your mother-in-law and yourself. You know why? She gave birth to your husband. She had a hand (perhaps the biggest hand) in making him the man you love, so there must be *something* good about her. Force a man to choose between his wife and his mother and that will turn into World War 3.

You may want to start by working a honey jar on your mother-in-law to "sweeten" her up to you. Make the old lady sweet, so she's not so nasty to you when she comes around! You can find a list of the Lucky Mojo Honey Jar products here; try the "Peaceful Home" jar:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

If you want control and hold on to your husband, you may want to try a Nation Sack, which is a special type of mojo bag only for women that allows women to be in control in a relationship with a man:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Start with sweetening your mother-in-law, and let the haters be. If they get really bad, there are plenty of ways in hoodoo to protect your home and family and banish meddlesome people.

Good luck,
MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Melodymagic » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks, but she actually did not raise him she was a teenage Mom and he was raised by his grandmother who has now passed. When in her care she had him around all kinds of negative influences and things children should not be exposed to, I do not want the same for my child. She is only now trying to have so much involvement because she is no longer with her man and is baby crazy.

Ironically all that is wrong with my husband, can be attributed to her, the way he deals with relationships, money, poor guy isn't even sure the person he is told is his father is his real father.

I don't have a problem being nice, I just have a family now and don't want my son near any of it, I have seen how the other young kids are raised and what they have been exposed too.

At times I wish I had never married him, we had a rocky way to the alter and perhaps it was a mistake and the pregnancy was a total accident because I had said I wanted to work on the marriage before having kids, I was on BC....anyhow I love my son and want the best from him and no I can't guard him 24/7 so I want to just have those influences completely gone.
Melodymagic

Unread postby luckyboi317 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm

To begin with before doing any of this if I were you I'd tell my husband that I wanted to see a family therapist together and then go in and see the therapist first to discuss your concerns and try to get the therapist to see things from your point of view so that you can bring your husband in and the therapist can talk to the two of you together and back you up. After that I'd do this:

First of all I'd say you should give your son and husband amethyst pendants, and wear one yourself after you've empowered them all, amethyst is a traditional stone used by native american healers, it takes in negative energy and transforms it into positive energy which it then gives off. Then I'd set up feng shui mirrors to shield your home from any kind of toxic energy or attacks, in addition I'd hang a bessom (witch's broom) over the inside of your doorway (after its been properly empowered) to keep out negative energy and beings, then if you can afford it I'd get two small stone lions and a stone gargoyle, the lions go on either side of the entrance to your home and the gargoyle goes above it, properly empowered they guard your home against those who would wish it ill will. Then if you have a house I would empower either citrine or white quartz crystals and bury them around the perimeter of your property, visualize and empowering them to for a magickal shield around your home that no negative energy or anyone who would disrupt or hurt your family will be able to enter. Then I'd make a mirror box sturdy enough it won't break painted black on the outside and a poppet of your mother in-law. Take the poppet, candles and mirror box off your property preferably to a very old cemetery. Surround the poppet with four black candles pierced with coffin nails and dressed with sweet grass, sea salt and banishing oil, ring all four candles and the poppet with a garland of sweet grass, holly and sea salt, hog tie the poppet with black silk ribbon, light the candles and say to the poppet "(Insert mother in-laws name) this is a prison for all your negative energy and all the negative behavior you've brought around my family. No longer will you bring my family down with you, no longer shall you negatively affect my family, if ever you come around my family you shall only display your best positive energies and attributes and you will only keep the company of positive people so long as you are in the presence of my family. If you can not be a positive influence on my family then you shall never see or speak to them again until you are able to be a force for good in their lives without any negativity. This I demand and this is how it shall be." As you let the candles burn down a while, dig a hole, as deep as you can manage, six feet is ideal but likely impractical. With the candles still lit, put the top on and seal the box shut so that its impossible to open, imagine the candles continuing to burn eternally, a cage your mother in law negative energy, then bury the box. Its best if this can be done at midnight. Then walkaway and just forget about her.
luckyboi317

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Let's try to remain with the parameters of this forum by discussing LM products as they are used in traditional conjure and hoodoo. As such, talks of mirror shields, empowered gargoyles and such should be kept to PMs.

Not only will this keep people from being confused about what conjure is but also performs a practical function. For example, your use of sweetgrass may have some loose links with Native American funerary practices, but the link stops there. In conjure work sweetgrass is burned for peace, purification, or in honor of spirits.

For the work you've outlined we'd burn Reversal Incense, Sulphur, or something similar.

So again, if you have suggestions that are somewhat out of line with conjure practices, i.e empowering things, herbal uses that have non conjure associations etc, please keep them to a PM.

Thank you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Need help to stop someone from meddling with my relationship

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I have a relative who is meddling with my love relationship. Spreading false rumors, stalking me online trying to ruin my relationship. Speaking ill words to me. I want this person to stop bothering me and get out of my life. Please guide me on what to do to put an end to this. Thanks.

Also I want to add that this is a long distant relative who lives about 2000 miles from here.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Need help to stop someone from meddling with my relatoinship

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 am

First, if you have them on facebook,myspace, or anything else...then block them or delete them from your page. This will stop the online stalking. If they are not on your page then make it private.

Second, you can do some stop gossip work on your meddling relative.

Consider getting a stop gossip spell kit to prevent them from being able to speak ill of you.
www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html

And lastly, get a freezer jar going to stop all of their actions from you.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Need help to stop someone from meddling with my relationship

Unread postby beautiful » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:13 am

Thank you!!!
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Would like to ask regarding Mother-in-Laws and family, my issue is that my husband's mother and his daughter are practically the same. My husband made that connection in his mind.. both pretty much are lazy women who expect everything to be handed to them.. therefore my husband gives everything he can to them, when they should be fending for themselves. He resents his mother, and his daughter is practically following same path. How can I stop these two from using him, asking for his money, always expecting him to do for them? How can I stop them from manipulating him. He married me and does nothing for me, and though I tend to be independent, I feel that something about all this is wrong. Is there a spell to help stop these two leeches from pulling on his heart strings and getting TVs, Cars, and his maintaining of them? Ellina
Ellina

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:45 pm

anyone?
Ellina

Unread postby Ellina » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Meddling seems to be the biggest problem I have. My husbands family- (ex-wife, daughter, sister and mother) are always paying attention to what is going on with us. My mother in law and his daugther hate my guts because they get money from him and are able to manipulate him. When he married me, I became their aim. I know my husband still gives them and is manipulated by them to give them what they need, and he does this behind my back... but meddling into our relationship has been the way they can stay on board manipulating him. In addition, he has this sense of duty with them, and never with me. He believes he is obligated to them, and not to me. How can I have them break away from his wallet, our relationship and his mind-set. I need him committing to our future, not to them. Ellina
Ellina

Unread postby Ellina » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Sorry for not completing the thought.. they convinced him not to have "a baby" with me. This is ofcourse a major insult to my marriage. Now he doesn't want to try to have a child with me. How can this all be reversed and our marriage get back on track?
Ellina

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 pm

ellina:
You situation is of a nature that requires a proper reading.
But in general you could use a Skull candle for him and dress it with Protection products and fold the others AWAY with a name paper loaded in the bottom. You may combine this with Money Stay With Me products.
Then make a Honey Jar and add the other women and yourself, to make them sweet on you. In this jar add in their nane paper that they should support your marriage with him and they should want your marriage to produce a child.
Finally, take his measure and get yourself a Nation Sack from cat.

If this does not produce a change in about 6 months - 1 year, then you can consider crossing them up and go for a beef tounge spell.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby missunderstood » Thu May 19, 2011 4:13 am

Ellina I can totally relate to how you are feeling and what you are suffering with your husband's lazy mother. I was actually going to post a question on what to do with my situation when I stumbled on your question and I am hoping we can get some advice on what to do.
My Situation is a little different. My bf's mom loves me, but for the past 10 years she has not worked or taken care of herself at all. She depends on my bf to do everything since his other 2 siblings have their own life. They come around once every 2 weeks. His mom also has 2 young children which she just leaves with her friends, sometimea for the entire day, so she can go hanging around and see her ex. She has 3 baby daddy's by the way and depends on child support and government assistance. As of now, her and her 2 kids live with her niece, where she does not cook, clean or honestly do anything but mooch. Now heres something important. She got lyme disease 7 years ago but was on meds and feels better and she also just said she has a small turmor near her ear that shes getting removed. Its not cancerous and she obviously doesnt pay a dime to go to the doctor or for surgeries. Honestly I felt horrible for the first week but then i overheard that she went clubbing and goes out at night. If she was really sick that she couldnt work for 10 years, then she should be home with her kids not going out and leaving responsibilities to my bf. And btw, everytime i go see her Im always the taxi. They live in NYC so when someone has a car watch out, your the new cab. Gas is expensive and by bf fills my tank when his mom wants to go joyriding. She makes us take the kids to school to. Basically she mooches off of everyone she can.
My bf is trying his hardest to be successful by going to school and working and we've talked about moving together. His mom now wants to either move to Florida or Pennsylvania and she wants him to go with her, obviously because shes needy and cant even help her kids do their hw. Be ause theres no man in her life she wants my bf to be the husband, son, brother and caretaker which is okay to a point. Shes too lazy to take action herself and has a permanent guilt trip on him bc of her 'illnesses'. I have known people that were blind or had cancer that worked full time jobs and gone to school without taking people pity. My bf feels obligated to take care of his mom and the kids and i admire that but I want help making him open his eyes and see that his mom is making him hold his life and oppurtunities when she should try helping herself instead of doing nothing all day.
Please if anyone can help with Ellina and my situation post something. Im going crazy over thia woman. Anything to open my bf's eyes and see he can still help his mom but doesnt need to move and live with her? Ive been waiting So long to move with him and am tired of his mom's situation always coming before me to the point where her needs are first. Also anything to make his mom actually get motivated to find a job and stop wallowing in self pity. This has put too much stress of my relationship and my bf doesnt deserve to have to take care of an able bodied woman that wont take care of herself. PLEASE HELP!!
missunderstood

Banishing Spell for rude aunt

Unread postby HelloKitty » Mon May 23, 2011 11:51 am

I don't know the best spell for this situation. So, I am NOT committed to a Banishing Spell. I'm up for any spell you suggest.

Anyway, my aunt is not mean, she's just rude. What I mean is, I have insomnia, and I'm jobless. So, I tend to sleep in the day. I really do try to sleep at night, but the insomnia keeps me from sleeping at night. It's been a lifelong problem. So, I sleep in the couch in the day time. I come from a poor family. There's not enough room in the house of an extra bed, so I get stuck sleeping in the couch. So, my aunt drops by and screams,"Hey Meek! How ya doing Meek!" I am OBVIOUSLY ASLEEP! Who screams,"Hey!" to a sleeping person. and it's like she specifically doesn't acknowledge when I'm asleep. My mom sleeps during the day, too, because she works at night, but my aunt never screams hello to my mom. But when me,"Hey Meek! How ya doing Meek!" I really do NOT want to be waken up!

That's not the only problem. Not only does she ALWAYS wake me up when I'm asleep, but lately. Like for the last year, she's been inviting all these strangers to our house. I'm thinking,"This is NOT your house anymore. You are no longer a teenager who lives here. You are a grown woman with your own place. Don't be inviting all these strangers into our house." and she doesn't inform anybody. She Never says,"I'm coming over and I'm inviting *blank* and *blank* to come with me." But she ALWAYS unexpectedly come over with all these strangers. Like one time, it was 8 PM, so I went to lock up all the doors. Next thing I know, I hear somebody banging on the door. It's my aunt with 3 other people at the house. I turned to Nana and asked,"Were you expecting company?" Nana says that "Pumpkin" never informs her when she's coming.

Not to mention that the people she invites over are "former" thieves and drug addicts. So, not only is she inviting random strangers into our home without saying ANYTHING at all to us. But these people are thieves and drug addicts. I don't by the former thing for a bit. My aunt is loud, and I keep hearing her correcting people,"No, you Used to do drugs. You don't do drugs anymore." A person should know whether they do drugs or not. You shouldn't correct people to tell them that they don't do drugs anymore.

Personally, I want a banishing. But I understand that it might be impossible because she's family so I'm open to suggestions.

Oh. and just to add, I'm not the only person upset by this. Everybody who lives here is upset. My mom calls my aunt's friends "stray cats," "strays," or "hoodlums." My nana calls "Pumkin" a "Crazy fool" and frequently tells people over the phone how she's crazy and how she's lost her mind. And most people in the family really don't want anything to do with her. Personally, I want to do a bashing person because I'm TIRED of her waking me up. But she's family so I don't know if it would work.
HelloKitty

Re: Banishing Spell for rude aunt

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Sprinkle Peace Water to calm her chatoic and intrusive energies and sprinkle Barberry and Salt across your doorway to keep out unwanted guests. Broom Straws are great for that as well.

You can also put her in a honey jar to sweeten her and calm her down, but on top of the honey jar burn a figurine candle with just a pinch of Alum in its mouth to get her to stop yelling.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:06 am

I agree with Conjureman Ali with the sweet jar. I think it would be better to get her to calm down, and sweeten her words.

I think Conjureman Ali meant BaRberry not Bayberry. Barberry is great for "barring" or keeping away unwanted people. You may want to use knot weed as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Yup, Barberry. Edited, thanks.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:15 am

Dear misunderstood; I just saw your note today and have not had a reply quite yet, but I've researched and started to get creative with my small spells. If anything I have learned to get rid of someone is using "hotfoot" spells. I used it on his daughter and in a matter of 30 minutes, that woman was gone from my life and house. I also put basil in my door steps to avoid any ill minded person to step in my house. Though his daughter and mother continue influencing or trying to influence our marriage, talking bad about me and so forth, or get money from him, I am using marriage spells for us, shut the fuck up and freezer spells to keep them controlled and at bay, and most importantly, at a distance. The farther away she is from my boyfriend, the less her influence. Yes, she tried using the pity card, but my love spells and "stay with me" spells have overpowered both their intentions of separating us. In your case, a good love spell for your mother in law would do so she can move on with her life. I know on this site there is one case where she does this for her husband's exwife so she could move on with her own life. I'd say, may be different situations, but if the intent is to get rid of someone or have them fall in love and move on, than they all have similar patterns and may have similar spells.

If anything, I would also get an expert to do this spell for you. There are a couple of them on the association. Sometimes when we do spells, they don't have the same effect as if an expert would. I am an amatour, but getting very good at this, and love helping people where I feel confident. I hope I was able to help. So far, these things are working for me.
Ellina

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 am

Johannes, than you very much for this counsel. I just read it today. I have a couple of questions. # 1: when you say fold the name paper away, and load in the bottom, what do you mean? Fold away?? Bottom of what?? the skull candle??

#2. Can I talk to the candle and convince it to have a baby with me or urge to have one?

#3. Why is the Nation Cat important? isn't that for infidelity? Is Cat a person on this forum, or is it a specific Nation Sack associated to a feline product?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, want to get this one right. Ellina
Ellina

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Johannes said get a Nation Sack from Miss cat. It is a product made by Miss cat and her team at Lucky Mojo.

You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Advice on binding malevolent and gossipy relatives.

Unread postby QematetSau » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am

Hello,

I've tried working on the positive side with my relatives and own mother but they just can't seem to stop gossiping about me and trying to put me down. I'm fairly successful, have good looks, and I'm trying to get ahead in life to leave this negative circle. However, the negative energy, being gossip, trying to put me down emotionally about myself, etc., gets on my way. I'm currently recovering from an illness, and I can't take this negative energy anymore...it will slow my healing, actually it has. I live with my mother and the other relatives are close so I need to put a stop to their gossip and evil intentions. In a way, take their attention off me so they concentrate on someone else to trash around. I want them to stop talking negatively about me, maybe stop talking about me altogether! I'd also like to remove their negative intentions and jealousy from me, the latter especially with my mother. I'm willing to freeze, bind their mouths and thoughts, etc. Much thanks!
QematetSau

Re: Advise on binding malevolent and gossipy relatives.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 am

While there are several rituals at your disposal, one that comes to mind is Stop Gossip (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) designed to put an end to harmful rumors, back biting, and slander.

Also, you mentioned freezing, here is further discussion on the topic (freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html#p72165)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends