Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Bring Peace in the Office and on the Job

Spiritworker

Re: Spells to Bring Peace in the Office and on the Job

Unread post by Spiritworker » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Thank you so much for the suggestions, Starry! I appreciate it, these are very helpful! :)

Spiritworker

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 am

Spiritworker, post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League to support your work.
Click here The Crystal Silence League | Prayer Requests
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

magdalynaa
HRCC Graduate
Coworker/friend lashing out in office

Unread post by magdalynaa » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:54 am

I work for a governmental agency with about 20 other employees. There is one coworker in particular to whom I have gotten closer over the last year or so, and he is currently being evaluated for a promotion by our manager. He has been turned down three times in the last year, and each time, the manager gives him specific reasons why his performance is not up to par. I know him and his work pretty well, and while he is my friend, the manager is right... his performance is just not good enough for a promotion. He refuses to make corrections and gets an attitude with everyone in the office, including her. In response, the manager becomes angrier at him and looks even harder for mistakes. It's an endless cycle, and now the entire office is tense.

Because we're pretty close, I take the brunt of his complaining. I've gone above and beyond to help him, to the point of even helping him do his work. All of the warnings I've given him about holes in his work that she is going to find have proven accurate. He doesn't listen to any of my advice on how to correct those problems before or after she finds them, but he won't stop complaining to me about the situation. Shutting myself up in my office doesn't work; he just barges in and asks me why my door is closed. This isn't limited to office hours, though. He texts me at night and on the weekends, too. I never get a break from it. I'm stressed out and dread dealing with him right now. I'm having nightmares. I don't want him to leave me alone forever, but I do want him to leave me alone until he gets his head right. He has become toxic.

His strategy most recently is that everytime she points out a flaw in his work, he throws other employees under the bus to deflect the attention from himself. If he gets sent home for a dress code violation, he will respond, "Well, So-and-So wore such-and-such last week, and he got away with it." When he gets in trouble for leaving the office without permission, he will say, "Well, So-and-So was gone for an hour doing such-and-such, and nobody said anything to her about it." He's right in that respect. The rules are not enforced consistently in our office, but then again... he is the ONLY person trying to get promoted right now, so he is under the microscope. However, in the manager's current frame of mind, she is frustrated enough with him that we're afraid she is going to crack down on everything and everybody, which we all want to avoid. Our office is generally a pretty stable place, and none of us want a whole new set of draconian rules in place.

I know I have a lot of things going on, so can anyone help me sort out what kinds of work I need to perform? I have a pretty decent collection of LM products accumulated right now.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Coworker/friend lashing out in office

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:26 am

While reading your post the first thing I get, which goes on the mundane level, is to establish boundaries with this co-worker. This can be a challenge since you have known him for a while, but you can always dress yourself with Compelling Products before doing so.

Personally I like to get work at work and keep it out of my personal life. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but establishing that boundary will help a lot.

You may consider working a White Skull Candle and load the head with soothing, calming, and clearing herbs such as Borage flowers, Lavender for example. If you so choose you can first lightly wash the candle with a little Peace Water before you begin. Be sure to avoid getting the wick wet, and let the candle dry before continuing.

Using a pin or something to inscribe your petition onto the candle on the head of the skull. If the petition is a message for the person to realize then I like to write it in a spiral around the top of the skull, and wrap it around until it ends at the wick. Anoint the candle with Clarity Oil and Influence Oil. You want to work that skull candle and speak to it as if you are speaking to your coworker and telling him what he needs to hear and needs to do. Some people find it helpful to work the skull candle during a time when the target is sleeping.

Hope that helps, and I know others will have wonderful ideas to share as well.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 am

magdalynaa,

Papa Newt's advice is good. It sounds like he needs some Cast Off Evil on that candle, too!

You can also bring that to work by:
  • Getting the powders on your hands so that it gets on any mail or documents he might touch.
  • Putting the oils on your shoes and tracking them into the workplace, so he has to step in it.
  • Oiling doorknobs and door handles -- and don't forget the handle of the fridge in the break room (if any) and the coffeepot.
  • Spraying some Boss Fix and Peace Water in the bathroom at work.
Now, with all due respect, I think you made some trouble for yourself by helping him with his work; you made it your problem, and now he expects you to go on.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:17 am

You need to stop talking to him, except when necessary at work. Tell him to stop texting you; block his number if he keeps it up. Cut and Clear him; he will just cause you more aggravation if you don't.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

magdalynaa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by magdalynaa » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 am

Y'all hit the nail on the head with boundaries. I'm not good with setting them, and people take advantage of me a lot because of it. In this case, yep... what started as my helping him get caught up with a few small reports has turned into my doing my work AND his work, and he definitely expects it now (no offense taken, MissMichaele ;) ).

I am planning to make a personal mojo bag with the Queen Elizabeth Root and Master of the Woods that are on the way from LM (hopefully today YAY!) to help me with personal power. Would Compelling or Commaning oil be helpful there, too? I do have Peace Water on the way also.

Question: I don't have Cut and Clear, nor any on the way, but I have lemons and dried lemon leaves. Could I substitute?

Thank you for all your helpful suggestions!

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:04 pm

I think Compelling or Commanding would be effective. If you are in an authoritative position over him, I would go with commanding on yourself to help you re-establish boundaries and when you tell him "No" about doing his work, it comes off clear.

Compelling you could use as indicated above with the skull candle, to work on his mind, moving him towards taking criticism and advice and taking action on it.

PixiQ
What to put in Sugar jar for work colleagues

Unread post by PixiQ » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Hii =)

I was hoping someone can give me some advice on what to put into a sugar jar to sweeten co-workers also because I'm still a temp at this job and I want to be permanent. I use to work for the company but left for a few years, now that I finally got my job back I want to be able to keep it and basically grow in the company.

So I decided to make a Sugar Jar because I know that many of my colleagues likes to eat cakes, and I was thinking that I could use the sugar from the jar to bake cakes for them. I searched through the book by Cat, and most of the herbs that I found was more to get a job or promotion, I do want a promotion but I was hoping there are other stuff that I can use to put in the jar to get my co-workers to like me more and want me to be part of their team, there are a number of people that have been hired as temps and I noticed that half of them have actually been part of the company in the past too and I feel like there's a bit of competition. I was going to also add Cloves as this is for friendship and I think it would be good in this situation to basically draw my co workers to me. Any ideas on what else I could add?

Many Thanks
Pixi
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 am

Hi Pixi,

The cloves are a a definite must so you're already on the right track, lavender is another good choice to help with friendships and cooperation (add only a tiny bit to the sugar as its aroma will quickly take over the entire jar of sugar otherwise). A vanilla bean is another good idea as it sweetens an mellows everyone and generally keeps people in a good and loving disposition. Next a bit of borage keeps relathions peaceful and calm and uplifts the spirit - probably another good choice. To complete the mix, a single piece of master root can hep you command respect on the job or a slice of peony root can draw good fortune while keeping bad luck at bay.

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:49 am

Hi

Thanks for the advice, will be definitely making the sugar jar, if I dont have all the ingredients yet can I put in what I already have, and add the rest later, as i will be going away for a week and I want to do it before I go so that basically the work place withh miss having me around.

Pixi
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Pixistix, you also may want to consider working with the Steady Work products to secure your job, http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html .

krx
Newly Registered

work problems

Unread post by krx » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:34 pm

This is a complicated problem, nof really sure what to do. I'm having major issues at my job with two people, a coworker and an employee below me. First the coworker; he's completely lazy and is making work difficult for everyone. We are a small store and can't have lazy people, but corporate doesn't like to fire managers because they have problems finding replacements. He said he is moving in a month and will be transferring stores, but he's said that before. I was thinking hot foot to push him along, but the logistics of actually getting him to step in it is
almost impossible.

There's also an employee who's completely inept, I'm actually surprised she's made it this far in life and hasn't choked on her own spit or something. Any other employee would be fired months ago, but for some unknown reason, corporate won't approve it. All the management, myself included, has refused to work with her. I haven't actively tried to get her fired so far, but lately she's been trying to blame her mistakes on me, and I just got promoted and can't afford to loose my job over her stupidity. I'm not sure how to go about this situation at all.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 am

krx, I agree with your thoughts that Hot Foot is your best answer here. I think that some Hot Foot work could help you to deal with both of these problem co-workers. If using powders at your work place isn't possible you can always have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church burn Hot Foot candles on these people to help start this process.

Best of luck!!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:59 pm

krx, click here setting lights on the altars of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and select the candles of choice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 am

Sorry if my question is kinda out of league but I would like to ask if there is a spell to make me find a better job as I have a hard time adapting my current job here and some staffs are actually fooling me around. I cant stand it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello, Vmadone,
This spell kit works wonders. Even if you are already working, this will help you find a better job (per your petition).
I have great success with it: www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Vmadone,
This spell kit works wonders. Even if you are already working, this will help you find a better job (per your petition).
I have great success with it: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
Wishing you the best
Wow, sounds good Miss Aida. Definitely will try it out!

Ruth
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ruth » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:59 am

Just a suggestion for folks who come by this thread, I used Lucky Mojo's peace water around the office and it has helped SO MUCH! Not saying it's a cure for really obnoxious folks, but it has definitely changed the overall atmosphere and daily interactions here. I put it in a little spray bottle and a couple times a week I spray it at the entrances to the bathroom (Devi Spring's suggestion) where everyone will be sure to walk through it. I also spray the entrance to my office. It has been a lifesaver. (Their lives, since some days I wanted to kill some of them....lol)

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 am

Ruth wrote:Just a suggestion for folks who come by this thread, I used Lucky Mojo's peace water around the office and it has helped SO MUCH! Not saying it's a cure for really obnoxious folks, but it has definitely changed the overall atmosphere and daily interactions here. I put it in a little spray bottle and a couple times a week I spray it at the entrances to the bathroom (Devi Spring's suggestion) where everyone will be sure to walk through it. I also spray the entrance to my office. It has been a lifesaver. (Their lives, since some days I wanted to kill some of them....lol)
Whoa sounds fun. Lol!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 am

Ruth wrote:Just a suggestion for folks who come by this thread, I used Lucky Mojo's peace water around the office and it has helped SO MUCH! Not saying it's a cure for really obnoxious folks, but it has definitely changed the overall atmosphere and daily interactions here. I put it in a little spray bottle and a couple times a week I spray it at the entrances to the bathroom (Devi Spring's suggestion) where everyone will be sure to walk through it. I also spray the entrance to my office. It has been a lifesaver. (Their lives, since some days I wanted to kill some of them....lol)

:lol: I liked the "lifesaver" explanation!!! I definitely have had the same feeling, wanting to take out some co-workers that are just so UGHH... I'm making an order list for LM and I will add LM's Peace Water and use your idea of spraying it at work. Thanks so much and have a GREAT work week!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Ruth
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ruth » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 am

You too, Mrs Black Indian! :-)

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sat May 03, 2014 10:40 pm

I don't know why I tend to be afraid in my current job's office. Seems like the ladyboss loves to give me some ad-hoc jobs and expecting me to finish it immediately. Often I hate to be in the office as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Hello, vmadone,
I am sorry. Is this is a question or a statement?
I'm a little slow today! LOL
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon May 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, vmadone,
I am sorry. Is this is a question or a statement?
I'm a little slow today! LOL
Lol, it is a question though.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi, vmadone,
OK, thanks for clarifying.
I think we have discussed this before for another problem with a guy. But Crucible Of Courage also works well for your feelings:
www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
And for the boss, you can try boss fix spells www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
I really love these 2 product lines. They're terrific.
And the crucible of courage smells.......sooooooo good!!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, vmadone,
OK, thanks for clarifying.
I think we have discussed this before for another problem with a guy. But Crucible Of Courage also works well for your feelings:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
And for the boss, you can try boss fix spells http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
I really love these 2 product lines. They're terrific.
And the crucible of courage smells.......sooooooo good!!
Take care!
Very much thanks Miss Aida. I will definitely try it on!

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:15 am

hi all,
I was wondering if lemon leaves crushed to a powder could be used on a candle with a person who works with me to
cut and clear her away from the job site? maybe a purple candle with bend over oil too?
I don't know if im on the right track here so I thought why not ask?
theres ALWAYS knowlegable people that moderate this site right?
thank you in advance for any advice given
gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:58 am

Hi gifted, are you looking to get this person to leave the job site? I might be reading your post wrong, but that is what it sounds like to me. If that is the case I would do some Hot Foot work rather than Cut and Clear.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:38 am

hi Miss Phoenix,
thank you for your quick response. I haven't had money to buy hot foot powder but I made some using cayenne salt amd pepper
and sulfer... don't know if this powdered mixture will work as a quick hot foot powder.
im firing her today and picking up her last check... but I dnt want her coming around wen im not here due to she was trying to befriend my bosses who by the way didn't question my judgement in letting her go one bit.. I believe she was trying to spread rumors so id lose my job n she could take over.. btw I hired her, shes a distant relative....
I felt sorry for her n gave her a chance... it bit me in the butt trying to be helpful... I and some other employees fear
she'll return when no one is around to get some kind of revenge... I just want her GONE! AFRAID if I throw HF mix it'll affect me too?
thanks
gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello, gifted,

It ought not affect you too.

But, I personally like to cleanse with sea salt water, kosher salted water, or Florida water after touching things like this. You can also dissolved uncrossing bath crystals and wash your hands with the too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

And you can bathe with this: www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Magister9
Cookies spell for be loved and respect

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi to all,
It is possible to make some cookies for my boss and colleges for be loved and respect ? What i can put inside for my succes in my job place?

Thank you a lot.
Bye Magister9
Blessing and luck

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Cookies spell for be loved and respect

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Cookies can be with sugar from a sugar bag that's been worked on your co-workers and boss (like a honey jar but in a bag of sugar and made with only edible herbs and roots, no oils or powders). A nice sugar bag for work situations (to improve relations generally and be loved) can have a stick of cinnamon, a few cloves and a vanilla bean in it along with a petition paper/name paper for each person at the office. You could also work a honey jar with those same herbs and then add a bit of the honey to what you bake.

For respect specifically, adding a pinch each of Sampson Snake root and Master of the Woods will go a long way.

There are also lots of great recipes to choose from in the Hoodoo Food! book here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:06 pm

First, I apologize because I could not find where to post this question...so I guess my question is how to keep peace in the office (with me). :)
I have a job that I like..except for the incoming phone calls. Incoming phone calls where we have to complete applications for customers. Every single day I dread getting a phone call at work...if I didn't ever get phone calls I would be happy at my job. My question is: How can I get NO phone calls and let everyone else get them instead? Now, we don't get a lot of phone calls but we get a few a day in the whole office. I get nervous and dread every moment at work that the phone call will come to my desk. So, how do I stop these calls to my phone line? I hope I have made my question clear...what can I do/use? Thank you very much.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello senora63,

I can empathize with you—talking on the phone usually gives me anxiety! However, if answering a call every once in a while is in your job description, short of disconnecting your phone (which could get you in trouble with the boss), I don't think there is a spell out there that can stop all calls from coming to you. *However*, you can definitely do a few things to help you at least attract articulate, courteous, patient customers who hopefully won't drive you up the wall. I think you could accomplish this with a petition paper dressed with Attraction oil and Mercury oil, with a petition saying you want to bring about that type of people, along with crystal-clear communication. Fold the paper toward you, and place it under your phone.

If you're nervous over the phone, trying anointing yourself with Crucible of Courage oil and Crown of Success oil.

All those oils can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:47 pm

I looked all over the forum for an answer to my question, my apologies if this has been covered before. There is an open position in my department, and this person will have a huge influence on my job, and their office is next to mine so I will have to interact with him or her quite a bit. I seem to have bad luck with coworkers, and we've had a string of dishonest and not very nice employees in the past. What can I do to attract an honest, nice, coworker who does a good job and acts with integrity? I have a lot of different LM oils, some herbs, the job position posting, an empty office where they will sit, and soon I'll know the names of those on the hiring committee.

I thought attraction oil would be good to use but that's as far as I can get. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello, Aunietoo,

Attraction was exactly what I was thinking:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You could also perform a Come to Me Spell and altar the petition for what kind of people you want around you at work

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Thank you so much for your reply Miss Aida!

Here is my plan so far:

I shrunk the 3 page job posting into a tini tiny print square, taking out all the paragraph lines, shrinking the font and so forth. I printed it out onto parchment paper. I'm going to tear a square around job posting, leaving room for writing around the outside, and then write my full name and DOB nine times upward over the job posting. Then I'll write in an unbroken circle around it all the good qualities I want in the new person. I'm planning on using a pink taper candle and writing on it downward towards the base "[Full names and DOB of hiring committee members], with God's great wisdom bring me and [the name of my organization] a wonderful coworker and employee. Then I'll dress the candle with Attraction and King Solomon wisdom oil. I think there are dishonest people at my organization with ulterior motives that are already promoting their candidate, and I want God to inspire the hiring committee to see through any deceits.

I need to find a Psalm to pray over it, and then I’ll start the candle on Sunday, Jan. 29th, during the beginning of the waxing moon. I’ll keep burning the pink taper candles over the petition until someone is hired.

Is there anything anyone can add or anything I could do better? I’m new at hoodoo and open to any corrections. Any ideas for the empty office? Any ideas for a Psalm?

Eventually I want to end up with a spell I can do with every new hiring, I am so tired of icky, negative, sabotaging coworkers. I started using Lucky Mojo products like Stop Gossip, Fiery Wall of Protection, etc, along with freezer and ammonia jar spells, and I couldn’t believe how fast my evil coworkers were gone. It was amazing, like !POOF! they're gone! It was great, thank you LM! But now I want to make sure the new people who come in are good people.

I’m interested in your suggestion of the Come to Me spell, but worried, I’m happily married and don’t want to attract any outside romance or hassle into my life. How could I defuse the sexual and romance aspect of Come to Me products? Could I combine it with maybe Steady Work, or another oil, along with language in a petition that includes that this is a platonic coworker to attract? I’m in the process of compiling a new order, ordering soon, thanks again for your help, any suggestions would be great!

Aunietoo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello, Aunietoo ,

Your ideas are good.

As I had stated, just alter the verbiage so that it isn't about romance. Just like you said!

I would think about white candles with this spell.

As far as Psalms, have you ever seen this MAGNIFICANT page? It is my personal "go-to" for spell work.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Miss Aida,

I will change the candle color to white ones for this spell.

I have to say I'm amazed. I went to sleep last night after reading through the list of Psalms, thinking about finding a Psalm that fits, this morning while looking for something else I found this prayer on the internet in such an off chance way I can't really describe it. I'm sharing it in case it's of interest to anyone else:

"Prayer to St. Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings

O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings, lead us by the hand towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their movements, be guided by your Light and transfigured by your Joy.

Angel Guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet of Him on whose unveiled Face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of earth, we feel the need of calling to you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so that we may not be as strangers in the Province of Joy, all ignorant of the concerns of our country.

Remember the weak, you who are strong--you whose home lies beyond the region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene, and bright with the resplendent glory of God. Amen."

It's just so perfect!

With your recommendation, I'm going to add Come to Me to my order. Following the same line of thinking, I saw in other posts from you that I can alter petitions in the same way and use Return to Me to have stolen items returned, so I'm going to add that to my order too.

Miss Aida you truly are a gem! I hope all the good in the world rains down upon you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, Aunietoo,

Wishing you GREAT success!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:33 am

Let's say I want to sweeten people at work. It would be easy to get about 15 minutes undisturbed in the break room where a couple months' worth of sugar, artificial sweeteners, and coffee are stored, though I wouldn't be able to do anything too attention-drawing, like lighting a candle.

So how would you work a case like this? Is it worth it to try fixing the sweeteners, or would I be better off trying something like spreading a powder around the place?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello, Lazulum ,

An old Hoodoo trick is to mix 3 teaspoons of Sugar into Holy Water. Then, sprinkle that around.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”