Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Bring Peace in the Office and on the Job

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi all,

First of all, thanks in advance for taking the time to read this :)

1. I've just begun a new job at a new company, and while so far everyone there gets along with each other, it's only a matter of time before personalities begin to clash, because well, humans behave in an all too human way, and because there isn't an established hierarchy.

so, In addition to doing honey jars on the individuals in the company (or one honey jar with seperate packets for each individual), I'd like an oil or powder to use that will help keep everyone getting along and treating each other with respect, even when disagreeing on things.

So, I guess I'm looking for a 'good will towards one's fellow man' sort of oil, whether a 'brand' name or an essential oil.

2. I'm also looking for something to attract others to me on a personal level, for the purposes of networking for work so I come across as a real 'mover/shaker' that people feel compelled to beg me for a business card, and also so i can 'break into' the local music scene. I'm a big fan of electro french-electro music etc... Sadly, non of my friends are. where I live there is a moderatley large underground music scene. Unfortunatley, it is also very cliquey. So, as shallow as it sounds, I'm looking for something to help me 'get in' with the right people, and yes... to become popular 8-) in the local underground scene.
So, something that would get people to 'look at me' ( in a not neccessarily sexual way) and think highly of me, i.e. " that guy looks and comes across as super cool, let's invite him to the very exclusive and VIP after-hours party that DJ SuperCool is playing later"
Obviously, attraction oil is a possibility, and I'd end up combining a bit of it with whatever is recomended.

3. And anything to help one be favoured in general

Any recomendations would be very much appreciated.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Oils for friendship/good will and scenster popularity?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I would suggest something from the Master line of formulas. They are used to help you master any situation, it would certainly help you to master you work place and break into the local scene. It comes in to standard oils,powders,incense, and bath crystals but if you got some cash I would suggest the Master Hand. Its a bit more costly then a standard or even triple strength mojo but it is worth every penny. You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack. One other thing is that where ever their is a "scene', and I speak from personal experience here, their is also gossip and envy. So you may want to look into getting a Stop Gossip candle or two just in case. I mention envy because it is the gaze of an envious person that is said to bring the Evil Eye, not a very fun thing to half to deal with, you may want to pick up a charm to ward it off. LuckyMojo has a wide selection of items said to combat the evil eye listed here :http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html along with a very informative article on the evil eye in different cultures.

I'm sorry I seem to have rambled a bit their :oops: .
In any case I hope my sleep deprived ravings can be of some help. :)
HRCC Student #1559

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks HailDiscordia

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:15 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I would suggest something from the Master line of formulas. They are used to help you master any situation, it would certainly help you to master you work place and break into the local scene. It comes in to standard oils,powders,incense, and bath crystals but if you got some cash I would suggest the Master Hand. Its a bit more costly then a standard or even triple strength mojo but it is worth every penny. You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack. One other thing is that where ever their is a "scene', and I speak from personal experience here, their is also gossip and envy. So you may want to look into getting a Stop Gossip candle or two just in case. I mention envy because it is the gaze of an envious person that is said to bring the Evil Eye, not a very fun thing to half to deal with, you may want to pick up a charm to ward it off. LuckyMojo has a wide selection of items said to combat the evil eye listed here :http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html along with a very informative article on the evil eye in different cultures.

I'm sorry I seem to have rambled a bit their :oops: .
In any case I hope my sleep deprived ravings can be of some help. :)
I like the Master line and John the Conquer too. Also the Crown of Success candles and oil. To get along with coworkers, you can't go wrong with a Steady Work candle with clove and sumac.

I agree about the "envy" problem with people and Lucky Mojo has these great Evil Eye brooms. I brought a large one, but they have a couple of small ones. They are from Turkey and nice to keep in the house. I would also wear and Evil Eye pendant on me somewhere, because being "popular" carries its own problems.

Mary

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 am

Thanks Mary.
Incidentally, Crown of Success is my favorite smelling oil.

Sweet. Thanks both of you, I appreciate

yoopylucks

Pleasent Vibes in the Work Place

Unread post by yoopylucks » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 am

i wound like something that i can do to be able to come off as the nice guy. I only ask this because i get a job for example and everything runs fine for 7/8 months then problems begin to commence slander in the work place. the boss usually starts suggesting competition because im a good worker so this in return builds tension towards me and sort of puts me against my other workers and well most of the time i seem to end up on the losing end. please help!!! thanks in advance

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Pleasent Vibes in the Work Place

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 am

For a keeping things running smoothly at work look into the Boss Fix line of products. If your worried about losing the job then Steady Work is the way to go. And for backbiting and slander you'll want Stop Gossip.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
HRCC Student #1559

yoopylucks

Unread post by yoopylucks » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:35 am

hello haildiscordia i know them things.

what i would like is something that i may be able to do, like being able to avoid all the situation from the start.

thanks for the insight tho very much appreciated.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 am

Well if you keep having bad luck you might be crossed. I get a reading from a good trust worthy reader and go from their. If you are jinxed I would do a 13 Herb bath and a full house cleansing.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:18 pm

yoopylucks wrote:hello haildiscordia i know them things what i would like is something that i may be able to do.like being able to avoid all the situation from the start. thanks for the insight tho very much appreciated.
A work place honey jar is a good way to go if your aim is to keep people sweet and friendly to you from the get-go.
Read about them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Make a honey jar, as Bri said, put in all the names of all the workers, dress it with
Boss Fix http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
Steady Work http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Stop Gossip http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
as HailDiscordia said, and keep it up for at least three months.

During that time, if it is not working, get a reading, as HailDiscordia said, and cleanse youself, as Apo suggested.

How you use the products is up to you -- but using the oils to dress candles on a honey jar is a straighforward method of work. Carrying a Stop Gossip mojo hand might also help.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sunseer88

quick spell or tips to keep job

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi one of my co-workers is constantly making issues for me.. Now I have a meeting on Monday with one my managers to discuss my "performance" I can't lose my job.. are there any quick rituals I can do over the next few days to ensure that I keep my job and to send the meddling co-worker away.. I have done stop gossip candles before... but is there anything I can use in the house, a certain psalm to recite or herbs to use to make sure my meeting goes well.. Thanks.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: quick spell or tips to keep job

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 am

Write your boss' name on a piece of paper three times in black ink, crossed with your name in red ink three times.
Dress the paper with compelling, john conqueror, or Crown of Success oil, put a pinch of sugar and cinnamon in the paper, fold it towards you, turn fold towards you again and put it in your right shoe. Praying over it as you do so the 23rd Psalm, and asking in your own words that your boss listen to you, take your side of the issue, and not give you any trouble about your job. Have a Steady Work and Crown of Success vigil light burning for you while you speak to your boss.

At this point the meddling co-worker is secondary. They have already done their damage, deal with them after you have a successful conversation with your boss.

good luck,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: quick spell or tips to keep job

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

If I were you, I would do a protection spell against the co-worker to protect away from their negativity. Also, I would do a binding spell on the co worker. A simple one is get their picture fold the picture away from you once, then turn it to the right, and fold it away from you again. Then get some black string, and wrap up the picture in the black string or yard say "i bind (target's name) from doing negativity, talking bad about me, and harm to me" Something to that effect.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:27 am

I recently used stop gossip and boss fix sachet powders in my office to rid my environment of petty small talk that I believe often happens about me, to get my bosses to show their appreciation more and to get a raise and get my paid vacation without any issues for Christmas.

I got my raise, everyone has been much more pleasant, and I received my paid vacation with no issue as usual. Everyone also gave me a very nice and thoughtful Christmas present this year.

In this case, I wanted to know what should I do to keep things up, if I should? Should I stick to the sachet powders or try other things. I was just wondering since it appears that I have done so well with the powders, would there be a need to do anything else?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: What to do to keep the "good work" going?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 am

Burn candles dressed with Boss Fix oil, ad others Dressed with Stop Gossip. That's a nice simple way to keep things going. You can also where the oils as a personal scent.
HRCC Student #1559

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:19 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Burn candles dressed with Boss Fix oil, ad others Dressed with Stop Gossip. That's a nice simple way to keep things going. You can also where the oils as a personal scent.
Thanks, HD. I def. thought of the oils. Regarding the candles, is it something I need to have burning always, or is there a duration I can burn them and then give it a break for awhile? I am a little confused about that aspect of it, I suppose.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm

This is a commanding/compelling type spell so you want to do this ritual for 9 days and if you work according to the moon cycles...this weekend would be great to start. Banishing negative gossip...starting Friday...New Years Day....read the links below for addition details

Listed here are the Boss Fix Items that LM sells http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Listed here are the Stop Gossip items...http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Also we love to hear positive outcomes...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

I generally like to keep a 7-day vigil candle burning on an issue until I see it well on its way to manifestation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm

mommystwin27 wrote: Thanks, HD. I def. thought of the oils. Regarding the candles, is it something I need to have burning always, or is there a duration I can burn them and then give it a break for awhile? I am a little confused about that aspect of it, I suppose.
Their is no one answer on that. I personally would burn three 4 inch candles a week. One dressed with Stop Gossip on Wednesdays, one dressed with Boss Fix on Thursday and one other candle of your choosing on a day appropriate. I add the extra candle because I prefer odd numbers.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Also consider once you've acheived your result, you've manifested your will. This will remain unless action is taken to reverse it. Unless you are trying to alter the very nature of a person, you do not need to keep constant pressure. If this was the case then we conjurers would be bogged down lighting candles for every past spell we've cast. Cast your conjure, light your candles, do it for a period of days, or work until you feel its done then don't give it a second thought.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Thank you all for your advice.
ConjureMan, yes, the manifestation of everything is what also made me question IF I should keep doing things. I didn't know if (especially dealing with these particular types of people) there should be something I need to do to keep them sweet, for a lack of a better word.... or if I got what I asked for and that is that unless something comes along to show me otherwise.

I didn't want to mess up my results or hinder anything because of overkill.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Be proactive in this situation mommystwin27 consider the candle ritual working the spell from a different angle. :) no negative thoughts...

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Be proactive in this situation mommystwin27 consider the candle ritual working the spell from a different angle. :) no negative thoughts...
This makes sense as well, thanks jw.

fiore

What do I place in my office to clear negativity.

Unread post by fiore » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:43 am

I am the only employee in my office. It is just me and my boss. Lately, she has been quite moody and has been riding me like a horse. She tends to create a lot of stress and drama when faced with a challenge. Our next board meeting is not for at least 3-4 months from now and we are expecting two high level people at this meeting. I have a feeling she is already creating anxiety about it. I don't want to feel that way. It is not a motivator for me at all. Is there anything that I can place in the office including her office space to help?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: What do I place in my office to clear negativity.

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 am

You can prepare a bit of a cleansing herb bath or bath crystals and then put it into a small atomizer, then spritz it around the office, wiping down surfaces as you go. You could make a tranquility &/or boss fix mojo or bottle spell for your boss and you and keep it in your desk at work. You can carry a protection mojo on yourself to help protect against the negative energy that will get stirred up.

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 am

Thank you so much! I like the idea of a boss-fix spell bottle.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Here is the complete line of Boss Fixes products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Here is the honey jar (with instructions) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html or the bottle spell (that you like) found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html; and you can use both. You can consider a candle spell. Enjoy!

jewel

Herb for peaceful interactions

Unread post by jewel » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 pm

A person that wasn't very nice to me has changed jobs and I was wondering is there an herb/ powder/ oil that i can put down so they could walk over it and not have ill feelings for me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Herb for peaceful interactions

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Might want to put them in a honey jar if you're going to have to be working with them long-term.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Herb for peaceful interactions

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Honey Jar is a great idea to sweeten this person to you. You can also sprinkle Peace Water down which ensures that his intentions remains peaceful.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Rainbow95

help 4 my mom- new workplace for job, gets bad headaches...

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

ok this is a question concerning my mom.

the company she works for moved to a new building. the office she's in and the whole building has those high ceilings with the fluorescent light. like if you've ever been in a Bob's sporting goods store or a Costco, those high ceilings with like the metal pipes and stuff.

it makes her really disoriented but she can't move her cubical because the whole building is like that. and she gets dizzy and bad headaches.

i was wondering if there is anything i can do to maybe make her more grounded or make the ceilings not so bad for her.
she also asked me to cleanse/purify the whole office floor, especially her cubical for her since it's a new building but other businesses have been there before. plus her boss is a bitch and i think that gives off negative energy around the atmosphere of the office.

i was thinking about spraying the office with some LM Chinese wash or Florida water and burning a sage stick? is there anything else i can do as in purifying/cleansing for her office?

is there anything i can make or buy from LM to keep her from getting disoriented from the ceilings? :) like a charm or something or something she can keep on her desk? or wear? candles or oils even lol anything really :)

i bought a 13 herb pack from LM for her to cleanse herself with before she moves to the new building.

thanks!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: help 4 my mom- new workplace for job, gets bad headaches...

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I think the methods you have chose are great to cleanse her office. I think you need to cleanse her as well. Perhaps you can try and egg cleansing, and ask that the egg remove her headaches and any negativity from her body. i would follow that up with some healing oil. I would put the healing oil lightly on her temples, and on her forehead. See if that helps...if not she needs to go to a doctor and see why these ceilings trouble her.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:44 am

Thanks so much Stars :) I appreciate it.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 pm

I would also recommend some Boss Fix Oil for your Mom's Boss; you had mentioned she was mean and puts out negative energy. I actually ordered a LM Boss Fix Kit for my Mom because her boss is such a monster and it came with a vile of the oil. Both were very effective.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

demiann84

Suggestions for making work environment better???

Unread post by demiann84 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Hello!!
Can someone please suggest some items/tricks to lay down at work for my managers? My direct manager is coniving and two faced. Im her assistant yet she doesnt invest any time in training me, and the managers over US act as though they dont care/notice that im being neglected. My manager (DJ) treated my brother the same way, and I guess it bothers me more because my brother has passed away and instead of treating me better since she was so wrong, its like she just dont care. I need something turn back all her bad vibes on her and something to get the rest of the minions there under my control so they'll respect me/get off my case. I would just transfer, but thats not an option and they shouldnt be allowed to get away with it. I come to work I dont bother/hurt anyone.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Suggestions for making work environment better???

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi there,

Well you have a couple of choices here and you will want to decide which way to work this situation. If you are not sure you may want to get a reading on it from one of the reputable readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can work this situation by sweetening the people around to you so that they are more cooperative, helpful, supportive and encouraging. Or you can work the situation with more of an edge so that you have more power, control, and domination over them. I like the first method because it sounds like you could actually use some support--you lost a sibling and it sounds like you would actually like to be trained. For sweetening them up I like a honey jar disguised as an innocent office plant!
See more here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

For the latter you have a variety of products to check out but I would start with Essence of Bend Over, found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Good luck,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm

You could make a boss fix honey jar as well as work with St. Joseph to improve working conditions.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm

You can spray Peace Water in the bathroom! Really -- it works great! Use a purse-sized atomizer and just spritz in there when you use the facilities.

Peace Water
Sprinkled in the corners of the home or in a place of business to ensure that only kind people and good spirits enter. 4 oz. glass bottle.
$5.25
WAT-PEA-GL04
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 am

Thank you for that, Cat...I will be adding the Peace Water to the list for our next shopping trip in Forestville! Great tip!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Deffy

Keep On-Call worries at bay

Unread post by Deffy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:54 pm

My job has an On-Call rotation, where basically every few weeks I have to deal with all the after hours support issues. Now usually this is a very stressful two weeks where I am basically chained to my blackberry/office laptop. Is there a way I can prevent these calls from happening, leaving in relative peace during my On-Call weeks?

Obviously I don't want the phone to not ring, I could do that by shutting it off ;) but then they'll call the backup On-Call and I'll get written up. What I basically need is something to stop any issues from even happening, like a period where nothing breaks and everything runs smoothly... at least until my On-Call shift ends.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Keep On-Call worries at bay

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Hmmm....I think you can do some road opening work along with some crown of success. This will keep things open from obstacles, and the crown of success will keep things to go successfully.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

beautiful
Want to bless my boyfriend's work place without him knowing

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:20 am

Hello I need some help. I want to bring my boyfriend more business at his work place that he officially owns. I want to help his place to attract more customers and bring in more money so he can catch up with bills and etc.

I want to do this for him without him knowing. What oils should I used if I am mopping the floors at his work place? Thank you!
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Want to bless my boyfriend's work place without him knowing

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:23 am

Money Drawing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Attraction:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Prosperity:
http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
Money Stay with Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
Crown of Success:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

You can also take a mixture of sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle it outside his fron door stoop--just a little, sprinkle lightly, on Friday mornings while reciting the 23rd Psalm and praying for better business with lots of paying customers.

Good luck,
Bri

beautiful
Re: Want to bless my boyfriend's work place without him knowing

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 am

Thank you Miss Bri! You're the greatest! =)
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

coraa

Soften a co-worker toward me

Unread post by coraa » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Hallo! I'm new to the forum and to rootworking, hoodoo and conjure, and am looking for some direction.

I have a co-worker with whom I have an unfriendly relationship. We currently are unable to communicate in a calm and reasonable fashion, in part because she is aggressive, sour, snarky, and negative in all interactions. She has made it extremely difficult to get my work completed in the appropriate fashion.

I would like to try to soften or sweeten her toward me, so that our interactions are less bitter and unpleasant and so that we can work together without difficulty or pain. (I have tried resolving this through mundane channels, through our supervisors, with no effect.)

If need be, I will use a spell to drive her away (probably a hot-foot or fiery wall?) and keep her away from me, but I'd like to start by seeing if I can sweeten her toward me (in a non-sexual sense) to resolve the problem more gently.

Does anyone have advice for spells or materia for this purpose, or suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Soften a co-worker toward me

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Similar situations have been discussed here in the forum. I have posted a few...
Help Dealing With Crummy New Co-Workers help-for-dealing-with-crummy-new-co-wor ... 3s420.html
Inept Boss and Malicious Co-Worker, Which Steps to take inept-boss-and-malicious-co-worker,-whi ... 5s420.html

A honey jar is discussed to sweeten someone to you.

coraa

Unread post by coraa » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you! I'll take a look at those topics.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Definitely work a honey jar. In the honey jar I would include any personal concerns you can get from her such as a pictures, signature, etc. I would put in some clove, lavender, and five finger grass (to get her to do favors for you).

http://herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html
http://herb-magic.com/lavender.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

coraa

Unread post by coraa » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:57 pm

@starsinthesky7: Thank you for the suggestion! I'll definitely try a honey jar.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Absolutely - a honey jar is the perfect solution here. The Boss Fix honey jar can also be used for co-worker sweetening.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Catholic_conjure

Any good recommendations for teachers?

Unread post by Catholic_conjure » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm

So my wife is a teacher and just finished probably the worst semester she has had. She will be starting a new one soon and we were curious if there were any hoodoo-ings that might be helpful in getting this next semester started on the right foot.

We plan to try the peach tree leaves and king solomon's wisdom oil mentioned in HHRM, but any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'll probably get her some Crown of Success oil, too.

Thanks so much!!

-- Nick

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Any good recommendations for teachers?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Are you asking for classroom management? ...or your wife's self success in teaching?

Catholic_conjure

Unread post by Catholic_conjure » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Actually, probably both. :)

We were thinking mainly classroom management, but I did wonder if Deer's Tongue would be useful for her in terms of lecture. And the Crown of Success oil was primarily for her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Well, you aren't exactly stating why it was a bad semester for her. However, I would recommend that you get her a crown of success mojo bag, or you can get a fixed crown of success candle lit for her

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

And I would follow that up with a power product to give her a sense of power, and if she is going for mastery I would go for master key or master products

http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

If speaking is her issue, then I would make a candle with an orange vigil light with mercury oil, deer's tongue, and crown of success.

http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Catholic_conjure

Unread post by Catholic_conjure » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Oh, sorry. I'm around so many teachers all the time that I forget that not every one knows what goes into a "bad semester". Mainly, she just had a bunch of students who probably shouldn't have all been the same class together. General apathy issues on the students' parts and a lot of troublesome and disruptive kids. So we were thinking about stuff that might help with the students' focus and disruptive behavior.

She is actually fine as far as speaking goes, but I thought Deer's Tongue might be able to help her words get through to the students a little effectively.

A Crown of Success mojo hand might be a good addition to this whole process. Some things we've kicked around were the peach tree leaves work and possibly something involving a sachet powder sprinkled on the floor beneath the tables in her classroom as a sort of foot-track solution. Maybe a sprinkling of King Solomon's Wisdom powder for academic success and possibly Do As I Say for behavior issues. Not sure about that last part since I don't really know the degree of "Do As I Say" in terms of the amount of control. We don't want to keep kids from being kids, but we were thinking about improving compliance and good behavior.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I would put the names of the students into a honey jar to make them more sweet towards her, and have better behavior. I would put in some lavender, clarity, crown of success, peach tree leaf, and king solomon wisdom to help them be more focused in their work.

In this case, I would still do commanding, master or power work so that she has control over them which should be specifically for your wife.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 am

My husband is a teacher and some of the faves that we use are:
Crown of Success
Deers tongue leaf
Solomon Seal Root
Master
High John the Conqueror--this or Queen Elizabeth would be good for her

On the students you can work it one of two ways--every semester put all of them in a honey jar along with some sweet yet dominating roots like Calamus or Licorice. Write a petition that they cooperate and are pleasant while in class with your wife. You could also do Bend Over or Do as I say work on them, but I am a fan of the honey jar approach :-)
Blessings,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 am

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”