• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 am

Spells to Build Repair Sister Brother Cousin Relationships

Spells to Build Repair Sister Brother Cousin Relationships

Unread postby Commander Snuggles » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 am

Hey again,
PART 2
My Mom died in November of 2007. It was sudden and completely unexpected My sister found her, something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I live on the East Coast. My sister lives in the Mid-West. She was supposed to probate the estate because, well, she lives near my Mom's hometown, and I live 2,000 miles away.
When my Mom died, she had a mortgage on the house. I paid that mortgage as best I could. The payments were $281/month. Since she was no longer alive to renew the insurance on the house, the mortgage company "force-placed" insurance on the house, causing the payments to jump to $700/month. As you can tell, I fell behind. I cannot tell you how many times I called her, begging her to probate the estate. I lost sleep, cried a lot, and became severely depressed.
I borrowed $6K from my boyfriend to pull it out of foreclosure. I had fallen 5 months behind. We can't sell it. It's not officially ours. When I borrowed this money, she agreed not only to help me pay my boyfriend back, but to set up an appointment with a lawyer. This was in May. She constantly told me that she kept calling our local, rural lawyer repeatedly and he would never return her calls. So, I started begging her again to please, please find somebody, anybody who could take care of this. She told me several times that she didn't "want the responsibility of being the executor of the estate." Like I do? I'm thousands of miles away.
So last Tuesday morning I received a text from her saying that her roommate had bailed on her and she didn't know how she was going to pay her rent, etc. My response was, "So I'm assuming that you are unable to pay your rent because you finally spent that $1K paycheck you received on getting a lawyer." No response. I flew off of the deep end. I asked her what she wanted me to do. I had lost 2 jobs within days of each other. She had agreed to take care of this and had had 18 months to do it. I had zero sympathy for her at this point. Not only was her roommate not on the lease, but my sister had gotten her a cell phone! She knows better. I KNOW my sister watches "Judge Judy."
So, I decided to walk 20 blocks to blow off some steam. During my walk, I finally realized that she wasn't going to take care of this. I would have to. I talked to lawyers for 2 hours after I got home, bawling the entire time. Mom's death is still a little raw for me. I called the lawyer who would "never call her back" & got him on the first try. I set up an appointment for her and told her that she had better show up. She did. The lawyer agreed to be lenient with us as we don't have much money. My unemployment doesn't pay very much. I don't qualify for medical assistance (or food stamps) and my medications are very expensive. So, it's either eat or take medicine. Forget about rent and bills. They aren't even allowed to enter the equation.
My cell phone was about to be shut off. I HAD to pay that bill. I sent her a text that I wouldn't be able to send the lawyer the $225 on Tuesday that we had agreed upon for the initial filing fees, but I could definitely do it on Wednesday or Thursday. Her response was basically, "Oh, then I don't know if we're going to be able to avoid foreclosure then. I don't have the money to give to him either. My boyfriend just paid my $287 electric bill." I LOST IT. I tried to compare her boyfriend's $287 contribution to my boyfriend's $6,000 contribution. (I alone have put $5,000 of my own money towards the mortgage. My sister has contributed nothing.) I can't afford to lose the house. It's the only way I'll get any of our money back. She has told me that I can have all the money from the sale of the house. I texted to ask her to sign papers to that effect. No response. She DID text that she DID want to save the house and would do anything to do so. I texted, "You haven't done anything for 18 months. Why should I believe you now? You're so scared of becoming homeless yet you have a $400 cell phone and a Wii. What would happen if you were to become homeless? Would you plug the Wii into a tree and play with it that way? The Wii, its games, and your cell phone could have been put towards paying the mortgage." No response.
I texted her that I would use ALL of my unemployment checks to pay this lawyer off. I just want her out of the situation. I'm SO angry and don't know how to handle her. I'm more angry at her than I am at my previous employer.
Should I freeze her? I don't know. I'm just lost because I love her. She's the only family member I have left and I'm just sick to my stomach over the situation.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Commander Snuggles

Re: A Couple of Problems: Part 2

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Well, you are doing everything you can on the legal front, so you need some spiritual help now. I don;t see how performing a freezer spell on her can help. What would it accomplish? You need her co-operation and alertness, not to have her immobilized and frozen -- at least not until the official papers are signed. THEN you can freeze her out of your life. But keep your mind on the long-term goal first -- get the paperwork completed and filed.Rather than focussing on your anger for your sister, ask the spirit of your mother to help you see this through. Ask for guidance in finding the money to make the filing. Sell something if you must. If your mother wants you to have the house, then ask her spirit to help you -- and to talk sense into your sister, by way of a dream or a sendig of emotional opening.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: A Couple of Problems: Part 2

Unread postby Commander Snuggles » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:14 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Well, you are doing everything you can on the legal front, so you need some spiritual help now. I don;t see how performing a freezer spell on her can help. What would it accomplish? You need her co-operation and alertness, not to have her immobilized and frozen -- at least not until the official papers are signed. THEN you can freeze her out of your life. But keep your mind on the long-term goal first -- get the paperwork completed and filed.Rather than focussing on your anger for your sister, ask the spirit of your mother to help you see this through. Ask for guidance in finding the money to make the filing. Sell something if you must. If your mother wants you to have the house, then ask her spirit to help you -- and to talk sense into your sister, by way of a dream or a sendig of emotional opening.

Good luck.

Thank you. Sometimes others can see the situation more clearly and objectively than I can. I'm expressing things through 18 months' worth of frustration and anger. It was just hard to see the way I "should handle things" rather than the way I "want to handle things." It just seems like all I've done for the past 2 weeks is bawl. I'm so tired, physically, spiritually, and emotionally of crying. I'm just spent and exhausted. I TRIED to be positive but it just seemed like everywhere I turned, more stuff was added to the pile and it just became SO overwhelming. I don't know if that makes any sense.
Thank you again.
Commander Snuggles

Need money to move out of brother's place.

Unread postby Allsgood » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:29 pm

my brother is a jerk and a user. he has an aptment bldg that he "stole" from my other brother. he now has me living in his basement and our parents RENTING a room for 600 a month...

I just had a baby 8 months ago and he said that he is helping me by giving me the apt for a low price. he knows that I can't get a place of my own so he takes advantage of me demands a 100 dollar late fee, has his washer and dryer hooked up to my light and won't offer to take that from the rent and won't fix anything.

he crys for broke, but when I clear out my accounts to give him all that I have he returns it saying he doesn't accept partial payment and I was only 50 bucks short and unemployed at the time.

I have disowned him but I don't want to do any harm to him because I feel+ that all that he's done to people is coming his way. I just need a raise, promotion, more money from somewhere with no harm to anyone so that I can repair my credit and get out of here.

being here is draining my sprit and causing my boyfriend and I to be neck and neck.

I have no other option but to be homeless or deal with the stress that he puts on me.

im getting a reading soon but I need all the advice I can get.
Allsgood

Re: Need money to move out of brother's place.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:33 pm

First, don't fight your brother. Put him in a honey jar -- and your parents and other family members too. Spray Peace Water around the premises. Burn Peaceful Home candles. This will also help the situation with your boyfriend.

Second, you have a job, so now help your boyfriend get one too, if he is not working. If he needs encouragement to help pay his financial share, then do some love-money work on him.

Third, use products like Crown of Success and Boss Fix to get a raise or promotion on the job.

Fourth, yes, i said a HONEY JAR. Do not fight your brother at this time, just sweeten him so he will stay calm and supportive until you can move out. That will reduce the stress. Then start saving money -- use Money Stay With Me products -- and in a short time you will be able to move on.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 pm

That is great advice from Cat. I would not further agitate the situation, but keep the situation as peaceful til you can move on. I would definitely work that honey jar to keep him sweet on you, and get him to do favors for you as well by letting you live there.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Allsgood » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Man, that seems so hard. I literally don't want anything to do with him. He's manipulative, abusive , selfish, degrading and hurtful. He curses at my father like he is a homeless man on the street asking for change ( he even knocked a homeless guy out who asked him for change) I am not making this up. I did a favor for him which was pick up his kids from school and brought thme home and he cursed me out!

Either way Cat, your suggestions are Honey Jar, Peace water and candles, love and money work for my boyfriend and boss fix and crown of success and money stay with me? Wow, how will I keep up with all of that. Anyway, my boyfriend is working and was the only one working since I had our baby up until now. He was supposed to be "up for a promotion" & we had our fingers crossed and he came home with Employee of the month plaque. I am hoping thats not the end of the road. What can I do specifically to increase his finances? As well as some work to keep him with me (loving me and faithful... we've been going through some turmoil over the past weeks)

Next, what would you recommend I get for my own job success? I did have my eye on Crown of Success but I literally just started the job 3 weeks ago. It's a company that I want to stay with if there is growth and an increase in pay in the near future.

I will look into a bulk order and get on the Honey Jar and peaceful home supplies but I really would like to include something to increase our (boyfriend and I) finances so that we can move as well as pay off our debt as well as keep his eyes only on me. p.s. this is a random thought I just wanted to share.

I looked into "money stay with me products" and I cringed because I just love to shop. lol I guess I have to change my mindset huh? I'm probably hoping to get more money so that I can move and GO SHOPPING....
Allsgood

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:46 pm

It sounds like you have a good deal of work you want to do, and that can get overwhelming for anyone. I would recommend that you consider hiring a rootworker to work on your behalf to keep the load on yourself down to a minimum.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Hiring a rootworker can definatley help if you feel overwhelmed with performing such work for yourself. Burning candles at MISC is also a wonderful alternative.

I am fully with Miss cat. At this point in time using magick in an aggressive manner may only worsen your situation and you have your baby and family situation to consider. Work on sweetening people and keeping the peace.

Money Drawing, Money Stay with Me, Steady Work, and Crown of Success are all means by which you can find a good paying job, keep the money you earn, and excell at your profession.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Allsgood » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 pm

I really wish I could. But EXTREMELY broke now to spend that type of money.
Allsgood

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Start simple. A $16.00 honey jar spell kit contains everything you need, including honey, a candle, a candle holder, oil, and herbs. You can add an extra dozen candles for $3.00 is you want to live large.

Next month order a bottle of Peace Water ($5.25), a packet of Money Stay With Me Sachet Powder to sprinkle on your cash ($4.00), and a bottle of Crown of Success Oil for you and your boyfriend ($6.00). That's a total of $15.25. If you could not afford that extra dozen candles last month, add them in this month.

Just take it slow and easy.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

have 2 teenage cousins to stop being mad at each other

Unread postby cougar » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi everyone

I have a 15 year old daughter that has a HUGE gruge against our 16-year old female cousin because of what she said about my daughter last year. Not wanting to get into detail here, we have resolved the issue, but my daughter still will not forgive her. My daughter says our cousin tries to talk to her, but she keeps saying to her GO AWAY, YOU"RE ANNOYING, I HATE YOU you know typical teenage drama, but it's beginning to affect the rest of the family, and I didn't think it would last this long and got worse.This has hapened before, but (gradually) they became friends again up until that fallout last year. Basically I would like for them to get along like they used to be while they was growing up! It's a terrible shame it has gone to this, what can i do to get these girls to like/love each other again??

Thanks for any help!
cougar

Re: have 2 teenage cousins to stop being mad at each other

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

It's understandable why your daughter wants nothing to do with her cousin since this has happened at least twice, and often what the adults feel is a resolution is a Band-Aid on a festering wound. Note I'm not saying this to blame you, just remembering my teen years and the cousin that was always talking 'stuff.' My first step would be Stop Gossip work on the cousin http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html, and to start a honey jar for the two. I would add, however, that you might want to set your sights a bit lower: instead of love and friendship go for civility and an end to open warfare, especially if what was said was particularly nasty.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Tristan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:25 pm

I really love the Peaceful Home product line and am currently using them with great success. It’s a real sanity saver. I would certainly look into the Peaceful Home Honey Jar spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

In addition to the herb mix that comes with the kit, which I understand includes Balm of Gilead buds, I would add two whole dried cloves and a bit of Blood Root:

http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html

The honey jar works to sweeten them to each other again, and the herbs help to heal the hurtful exchanges and restore friendship and good family bonds. You could also look into Reconciliation work. As the following link will show, Reconciliation products include Balm of Gilead buds.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Of course, if you didn’t want to use a honey jar, or if you were looking for something else to back it up, you could try either of these product lines as dressed and fixed vigil candles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil
Tristan

Unread postby cougar » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey Guys

Yes, I remember the teenage years, now I know what my mom and my aunt went through with us :? These are GREAT advice, I'm going to go with the Honey Jar, that sounds perfect. And yeah, if I can at least get them to act civily towards each other, that'll be a great start. Thank you sooo much Changrinedgirl and Tristan
cougar

Fixing the family dysfunctional catastrophe

Unread postby tboy1977 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 pm

This takes my breath away. My cousin and I found each other on Facebook the other day and we exchanged numbers and had a deep but good conversation tonight. I am currently staying with my grandmother and my father and my aunt (my cousin's mother) have ZERO relationship with my grandmother. My other aunt, my grandmother's youngest daughter, just came to visit. My uncle Sam, my aunt's husband, has possible renal failure. It ain't looking good. My dad and I have no relationship. I am fine with this, but I want him to see his mother. His parents reared me. Ever since Grandpa William died, the family has drifted apart. My two aunts do not speak. Basically, its a hot mess. My sister is not completely away from a jobless, using, manipulating, self-serving, jackass. And the cousin is a thieving, raping, plifering idiot.

The question, how to fix this? Can I fix this? I don't even know the whole story underneath all the negative emotions. I asked my cousin if I could ask my grandmother for permission to invite her, but she said no. OKAY? What to do?

PS: At least I am over my fury with my sister's boyfriend's cousin! He still needs to pay, but I want this far more......
tboy1977

Re: Fixing the family dysfunctional catastrophe

Unread postby tboy1977 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 am

Well I got Grandma's half of it and it sounds like she didn't approve of my cousin's choice in boyfriend (there is a fire sale and poor judgment with men in our family, seriously) and the crux of the issue is she asked my grandmother for dinner and cancelled at the last minute and was upset that she couldn't re-schedule. Each one has this iron wall up. But its only non-communication and misunderstanding. If I didn't know better, knowing how tight-knit we were when we were kids, I would think some evil spell or jinx was the culprit. We are not close anymore. It's really sad. Too sad. I want to fix this, but I know it will take time, physical work and magick. Any ideas?
tboy1977

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 am

Well, obviously a lot of cleansing, blessing and healing need to be done. You could make a Peaceful Home honey jar, and add plenty of Blessing and King Solomon Wisdom, too. Maybe even a little Cast Off Evil.

For a situation as complicated as this, though, you might want to consult with a reader from AIRR -- the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tboy1977 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 pm

I guess I'll focus on getting the job.....then Miss Bri is going to have to work her magic........good lord. When I saw my cousin, she was like, Grandma isn't family to her. WTF? I hope hoodoo can fix this. I feel like this is going to take some Ms. Cat level magick to fix. :cry:
tboy1977

Unread postby tboy1977 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm

I found out today that although the problems underlying are PETTY and silly in the end, the emotions are strong. Just iron wills. This is a five year problem.
tboy1977

Spells to Build or Repair Relationship between Sisters

Unread postby MissBec » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:39 pm

I had a friend, who was nearly like a sister to me until a few years ago.

I then entered a relationship with a male friend of hers. He turned out to be abusive. During the relationship I was forced to cut off contact with her, while he still remained in contact. She did not know of the abuse, and he told her I'd made the choice to stop speaking to her and he didn't know why. When I finally got sick of being abused and beaten and left him, he told her all kinds of lies to turn her completely against me.

I haven't spoken or seen her in nearly three years now, but recently I have been thinking more about the beautiful sister-like friendship we once shared. I have tried twice to contact her recently, with no response. I would like to reconcile the friendship we once had.

There is of course the major roadblock of my ex and my ex's new girlfriend (who the old friend happens to be close with).

I was thinking a course of road-opener spells to clear obstacles and a reconciliation/return to me honey jar to restore the friendship. Is there anything anyone else would recommend? I would like to do this in a non-forceful way (if coercive magic is required in this situation, I figure the friendship isn't meant to be). As for the ex and his girlfriend roadblock, any means necessary and I can live quite comfortably with any ill effect on them.
MissBec

Re: Spells to Build or Repair Relationship between Sisters

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:01 pm

If you are unsure if the friendship is meant to be, getting a reading on the matter is advisable. In fact, getting a reading before any undertaking most spellwork is beneficial because a reading can help indicate whether the situation is workable. I would advise you do this first.

That said, I personally don't see the point of doing road opening work as the only real obstacle to reconciling with your former friend-sister seems to be your ex and his new gf. I would focus on getting them to shut their mouths. I would work a stop gossip conjure on your ex and his new gf and, depending how destructive they continue to be, do some work to make your former friend to see the truth about the situation.

The honey jar for your former friend is a good idea. I would use that in addition to a reconciliation spell kit or vigil light. Good luck!

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Spells to Build or Repair Relationship between Sisters

Unread postby Believe129 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello all.

I need your help please.

I would like to start a honey jar to build a good sisterly relationship with my younger sister. Throughout our life we have never been close but we are now both mothers of 2 beautiful boys and I would like to sweeten her up towards me. She is a Leo, has a very short fuse and yes, we have had our fights and long periods of not contacting each other. We do not live together.

I spent some time with her this weekend and I feel in my heart that this is a perfect time to start working her with a honey jar to get close and build a relationship.

My honey jar will contain:
1. Blood root (strengthen family ties)
2. Camphor square (clear out any ill feelings)
3. Some of her hair, some of mine
4. Basil (happy family)
5. Lavender flowers (harmony, friendship)
6. A happy picture of both of us
7. Happy Home Oil

Am I on the right track?

I have several LM oils but not sure which one to use and/or what color candle. Yellow? Orange? Van Van? Road Opening?

Thank you in advance for any ideas on how to proceed on this issue. Blessed be all.

Believe 129
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Re: Build a relationship with my sister

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:41 am

I would use blue candles with your Peaceful Home oil on the honey jar. You could also add a vanilla bean for sweet love between the two of you. And since there have been fights and such in the past, make that you include balm of gilead buds so that past wrongs can be forgiven, hurt feelings soothed, and a new start can be possible! Those balm of gilead buds are VERY important when you're trying to reestablish a relationship.

You may just want get the Reconciliation honey jar kit, and then buy a package of Peaceful Home herbs, and a package of bloodroot. It would likely be the easiest and make sure you get exactly the herbs that you need for your case.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 am

Great suggestions by Devi and I LOVE this post! I also have a younger sister and she and I have had trouble getting along with one another in the past. She recently moved back home and we have been spending much more time together and it has been so enjoyable for both of us. To you honey jar idea I would add a whole Angelica root. Angelica is associated with both women and peace/healing. An especially lovely touch would be to take a strand of your hair and a strand of her hair and tie it around to the root--to symbolize your bond with one another.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 am

I think situations like this are more common than many of us realize. I know of at least one person who would have to do some serious cleansing first before she could do this kind of work ;)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Believe129 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:04 am

Thank you for you input & guidance Devi Spring, Miss Bri and Miss Michaele! :)

Devi Spring - The Reconciliation honey jar idea is great. I am hoping for a reconcilition for sure! There are actually 2 people I would like to reconcile with, my sister and a co-worker. Would I need to purchase 2 kits or can I do it in the same honey jar? Im leaning towards individual hj for each because family and work are 2 different animals...

Miss Bri - I am so happy for you and your sister and hope you continue to enjoy each other. That is awesome! I have faith in my heart that one day my sister and I will enjoy each other. Yes.
Note taken, I will wrap our hair around the root. That is such a good suggestion!

Miss Michaele - You mentioned cleansing before doing this... I just put in a LM order and bought an Uncrossing Kit last week... Im now thinking to make the honey jar after I get/use the kit. Maybe make a dolly of my sister and cleanse her too????

I am so thankful to be part of this community and have input from such wonderful people!!!!
Believe129

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 am

Yes, I would use two different Reconciliation kits since the two contexts are completely separate.

For the co-worker you might want to do a divination to see whether Reconciliation or Boss Fix (which can be used on co-workers as well) would be more appropriate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Believe129 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Yes. I will keep them separate...

I also thought of doing divination for the coworker issue because I dont know if there is potential to reconcile. Yesterday I sent her a text to call me ( after not speaking for about 19 months) and she has yet to respond. We didnt fight or argue, we just went different ways while I was reassigned to another office. Now I am going back to the office where she remains and DO NOT want drama or weird tension with her. Sigh!
Believe129

Fight With Sister- She stopped talking to me.

Unread postby sunseer88 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I hurt my sister very badly, not physically but emotionally. She is rightfully upset with me. I have worked hard to fix the issue, but recently she cut off communication, removed me from facebook, etc. We were once very close, and now she does not even want to visit the state I live in, because she is so upset with me. is there something I can do to encourage forgiveness and reconciliation with her. I know there are the basic reconciliation supplies, but just curious if anyone else has other ideas. Thanks.
sunseer88

Re: Fight With Sister- She stopped talking to me.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Reconciliation Spiritual Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) can be used in this situation. It is designed to put an end to the sorrow and hostility which sometimes keeps friends, family, etc. etc. and apart. So it would idea for you to heal and re-establish your relationship with your sister.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby oceanblue » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi,

Please can you advice me as I'm a little confused. I would like to reconcile with my female best friend who is like a sister to me.

Her boyfriend tried to hit on me. Because I wouldn't sleep with him, he fed into my friends' head that I told him I had feelings for him and that I was jealous of her relationship with him.

My friend has never confronted me but believed his lies and withdrew from me but yet we were inseparable, just like birth-sisters.

I really want to reconcile with my friend however the Lucky Mojo Reconciliation spell kit contains a candle of a bride and groom. What would I use as a substitute for 2 girls?
oceanblue

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 pm

A honey jar with Reconciliation products can be used to rekindle a friendship.

Also Lucky Mojo sells a "two brides" candle that can either be used for lesbian love or for sisterly love and friendship.It costs a little more than the bride-and-groom candle, but they will substitute it in your spell kit if you pay the extra cost.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Help With Sister and Her Family

Unread postby sweetniki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:49 am

I do not get along with my brother-in-law. He is a taker and only says thank you when prompted by my sister. I went to their house this weekend (because they went away) to watch and care for their son and two other kids my sister is caring for. I bought food, drove them around and cleaned. While my sister did thank me, her husband never acknowledged anything that I did which is the norm for him and during the weekend, their son was rude, called me a name because I asked about his homework. Of course, I made the son apologize as this is not acceptable.

During the weekend, I sprayed peace water throughout their home but it doesn't appear to have done anything. They live in a state of constant chaos and disarray.

What could I do to bring about a better situation for myself with them and in their household? Thank you.
sweetniki

Re: Help With Sister and Her Family

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 am

To get along better with your inlaws and family, I'd do a sweetening jar. Get a picture of your sister with her husband and kids; if you're in the picture, even better, but it's OK to have your separate picture and theirs. In between the pictures put a drop of honey and some Lavender (to soothe and sweeten), and put the pictures face to face so you're looking into their eyes. The honey will glue the pics together. Then fold the pictures in half towards you, calling out their names and saying they will be sweet to you, and keep folding and turning the packet towards you till you can't fold it anymore. Get a small jar and fill it with confectioner's sugar and put the packet down into the picture and close the lid. Shake it up daily and pray your petition, then burn a blue or white candle on top. Do the shaking and burning daily till you see results.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Help With Sister and Her Family

Unread postby sweetniki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Thank you so much Mary Bee!
sweetniki

Stop sister from possibly ruining my relationship

Unread postby celine_celeste » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 am

I confided in my boyfriend's sister and mother about some things that my boyfriend did.
Well, now I regret telling them this info and have since learned to stay out of family politics, and stay loyal to my boyfriend because he is not the type that you want to cross.

My question is how can I keep them from opening their mouths about what I discussed with them?

I love my boyfriend and I don't want anything or anyone coming in between us and our relationship.

The mother likes me and I feel that she will not say anything. So far she thinks sweetly about me and that's the way I want to keep it. However, his sister and him are no longer talking, I miss her friendship but at the same time he's talking about ending his relationship with her due to some other issues and I want to make sure that she keeps her mouth shut about what I told her and not start gossiping about me. I know there's the stop gossiping spell but what else could I do? Any simple work to help this situation?
celine_celeste

Re: Stop sister from possibly ruining my relationship

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 am

Hello Celine_Celeste,
If you do not want to work the entire spell, the perhaps you may just want to purchase the Stop-Gossip vigil candle and Alum and write out your petition on piece of brown paper bag and burn the vigil on top of your petition. You can purchase this at Lucky Mojo http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil, and if you like, they can dress your candle too.

Stay Encouraged and Many Blessings to you
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Re: Stop sister from possibly ruining my relationship

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:24 pm

How about Influence and Stop Gossip on a skull candle? A white one, for peace.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby oceanblue » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Thank you as always
Xx
oceanblue

Spells to sweeten sister's nature

Unread postby Mss » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm

My sister who is in her 30s now, has always had a prickly and short-tempered nature since she was a little girl. As an adult now, I fear her nature is distancing her from her family members including her parents, husband and in-laws. I am writing here to get feedback on some spells to sweeten her nature. Will a honey-jar spell with her and other family members in the honey jar work to sweeten her towards everyone and vice versa? Are there other ideas out there? My parents are visiting her right now and not having the best visit. I just want them all to get along!

Thank You all in advance!
Mss

Re: Spells to sweeten sister's nature

Unread postby Believe129 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Hello Mss, check the earlier posts in this thread out.

I got some great advice a while back regarding a similar issue.
Believe129

Unread postby Mss » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:42 am

Thank you Believe 129. I enjoyed reading that. My sister is a Leo too. I assume this worked well for you! I can't wait to try out the suggestions provided to you.

Thank You again.
Mss

Unread postby Believe129 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:11 pm

The jar for my sister is on "hold".

HOWEVER, I did make the jar for my friend and that worked!!! Took over a year but we are now talking.
Believe129

Need Spell To Get Closer To Distant Half-Sister

Unread postby gettotheroot » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Hello All. Without boring you with the specifics, I just wanted to ask is there is a spell that I can put on a gift to give to my half sister.

To make a long story short, I don't really get along with my dad's side of the family for various reasons, and my stepmother has been trying to block my relationship with my half sister.

At first I was just going to wash my hands to everyone, but then I started thinking about my sister who is now pregnant (she is younger than me). I want to be there for her and the baby. I was going to mail her a baby gift, but then take an opportunity to slip a gift for her....is there any good gift I can send her so that we can get closer without the influence of outside people (particularly her mother) trying to break us apart? Maybe for the baby too so me and my nephew could be close in the future?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
gettotheroot

Re: Spells to Build or Repair Relationship between Sisters

Unread postby 2sweetgirls » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 pm

gettotheroot wrote:Hello All. Without boring you with the specifics, I just wanted to ask is there is a spell that I can put on a gift to give to my half sister.

To make a long story short, I don't really get along with my dad's side of the family for various reasons, and my stepmother has been trying to block my relationship with my half sister.

At first I was just going to wash my hands to everyone, but then I started thinking about my sister who is now pregnant (she is younger than me). I want to be there for her and the baby. I was going to mail her a baby gift, but then take an opportunity to slip a gift for her....is there any good gift I can send her so that we can get closer without the influence of outside people (particularly her mother) trying to break us apart? Maybe for the baby too so me and my nephew could be close in the future?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Not sure if anyone answered you ghettotheroot, but some of the honey jar suggestions from the above posters are really good. The honey jar will sweeten your half sister to you without her mother's influence. Madame Pamita (member of AIRR) has a YouTube channel where she talks and shows you how to use sachet powders (sneaky). You could always buy your sister a gift, sprinkle with the corresponding sachet powder and mail it off to her. Check out the video. Its very informative. I have several sachet powders and didn't really know HOW to use them but this video explains allot.
2sweetgirls

How To Get Sibling To Realize How Hurtful He's Being

Unread postby birdsong » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:40 pm

I'm roommates with my younger brother and despite being in his mid-20s, he's still incredibly immature and has a serious attitude problem. He doesn't think before he speaks/acts and frequently says extremely hurtful things (that I know he probably doesn't really mean but it still causes me a lot of stress & pain that I could very much do without). I love him and I know that he's a good person deep down but I would really like him to....well, "grow up"! (become more considerate, thoughtful, sympathetic; become more aware of just how much I do for him and just how little he gives back in return; basically realize just how much of a total **** he can be and for him to at least try to be more respectful/polite/loving toward me). I don't want any harm to come to him but how do I make him see the error of his ways? How can I fortify the sibling bond between us and heal our strained relationship? (btw, I'm a girl...if that matters).
birdsong

Re: Spells to Build Repair Relationship between Sisters Brothers

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 am

Hi birdsong,

I've merged your post into the thread on repairing relationships between siblings, perhaps you'll find some useful spell advice here. In your case, I'd consider working with bloodroot and rosemary specifically as herbs, as well as the King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity product lines. The bloodroot helps with respect from blood relatives, the rosemary gives the woman the upper hand in the home (or in the room) while the Clarity and KSW are helpful so that he sees what's occuring and acts more wisely in future. The products can also help you see more clearly the why of his actions and take appropriate action as required.

Here are the links to all of those suggestions:
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Build Repair Relationship between Sisters Brothers

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:20 am

Hello everyone,

After looking through all the posts on sibling/family relationships, I haven't found anything specifically dealing with my particular situation, so here goes:
My daughters (ages 18 and 20) have fought for the last few years about pretty much everything. They used to be the best of friends, but when their dad walked out and divorced me it was really hard on them - and I admit I didn't help since I was so heartbroken that I almost couldn't function for a while and I totally let them down. Anyway, it pains me to see them fighting and angry at each other and I want to do something to help heal this rift between them.
I am planning a honey jar for them and want to use some of the reconciliation herbs, still trying to figure out how to word my petition. If I read the boards right then I should be using some Balm of Gilead buds, but am a little overwhelmed at what other choices I can make for inclusion in the packet. Any advice would be appreciated.
I also just purchased two matching bracelets that have a charm on them that says "I love you to the moon and back", a phrase from a book that I used to read to them every night when they were little and that has a lot of meaning for us. I was planning on sending each daughter one, but then I realized that I could/should dress the bracelets and pray over them before I mail them off. All I have at the moment is some Reconciliation Oil. Would that be enough, or should I order some sachet powder or some other oils? I'd really like to make this a really powerful trick because I love them and don't want them to be in pain over each other anymore. I don't have to send off the bracelets right away, but I do want to do something soon so that their situation settles sooner rather than later. With the holidays coming up, I want there to be peace between my baby girls even if we won't be together (one daughter lives in the UK while the other lives here in the States near me).
Any suggestions/advice would be most helpful.
Thank you!!
Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Re: Spells to Build Repair Sister Brother Cousin Relationships

Unread postby natstein » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Hello Arcadia73+

I am sorry there is strife in your daughters relationship with each other. Using the reconciliation products and a honey jar is an excellent idea. Balm of Gilead is an excellent start. Other herbs I would suggest is White Sage to help clear out the negativity and and bring in wisdom to see the importance of their sibling relationship, Hyssop to cleanse any wrong doing they may have done (more likely said) to each other, Althea Leaf to help heal the relationship and Penny Royal for peace in the family.

The bracelets is also excellent work. I would use Reconciliation products on them for sure. You could use either the powder or the oil. You might check to make sure the oil wont stain the bracelet or something. ( I personally love powdering things so that is the direction I tend to go) In addition you might put some Tranquility products (http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html), and or Healing Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html). YOu could maybe even add some Peaceful Home products (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html). Even though you all are not living in the same house they are still kind of a part of your home because they are family.

Hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Thank you Nathen!

Looks like I'll be making another order to LM! I have the Reconciliation oil but I think the sachet powder would be more suitable. The bracelets are braided leather so a teensy bit of oil probably wouldn't hurt, but I can work that powder into them really well also. Looks like my petition packet for the honey jar will be pretty substantial with all those herbs, but each one you listed sounds absolutely perfect for their situation - they have definitely said and done very mean things to each other over the years, and they need all the healing they can get. Their dad is in the military and we moved around a lot when they were young, always far away from the rest of the family, so they aren't very close with their grandparents/cousins/aunts/uncles and when their dad and I are gone, they are the only family they'll have left. I want them to find peace with one another!
Thank you so much for your response, I really appreciate it!
Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby natstein » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:04 pm

No worries Arcadia73+, I am glad to be able to help and I think what you are trying to do is very thoughtful and will be blessed. Keep us posted on how things turn out!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Blessing and Forgiveness from Family

Unread postby Izzie414 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Good Evening,

I experimented with an unconventional religion for a while, and it's causing a lot of tension in the family, and I don't want to lose them. Please understand I'm not speaking ill of those who follow that path, but it's just not for me. Let's just say I'm very thankful to my ancestors for setting me straight on my path.

My questions is should I do a Cast off Evil working? Is there something I can do to apologize to Spirit? I'm at a loss here and would appreciate some advice.

Very Thankful,
Izzie
Izzie414

Re: Blessing and Forgiveness from Family

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:53 am

Izzie, i edited your question to remove the name of the religion, because we simply don't talk about religions here. And really, it does not matter which religion you are leaving -- the real point is that you want your family to forgive you and bless you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby BabyDoll099 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:32 pm

I've read so many great suggestions on this page and I' am also wanting to have my Uncle, Aunt, and cousins want to become closer to me and want them to have me come visit them more often. They live out of state and I' am not very close with them but was when I was younger. My Aunt and one female cousin like to gossip a little so can I also use some slippery elm or other stop gossip herbs when I make the honey jar? Which honey jar would you recommend? I just want there to be good communication between my family, good times and for my family to always want me to come and visit them.

Thank You!
BabyDoll099

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099,

Honestly, I wouldn't put those in the honey jar. Instead, use a separate spell for stopping gossip

Here is the perfect honey jar for your query:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-p ... -home.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends