Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Danielle+,

This is a very tall order and when you want too many things, the spell becomes weaker and weaker.

So, you need to prioritize.

Please read the posts on this thread for most of your answers. After reading, if you have questions about the spells, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, for the car, a picture of EXACTLY what you want will make it easier.

You could do all of this with a 7 knob wishing candle. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

terrangela
Newly Registered

Unread post by terrangela » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi Everyone!

I need a new car :( I've always been able to do candle spells with success. However, now that I'm married, my husband hates candles. :( I want to do a candle spell for a new car but I don't know how it will work if I can only light it a few hours a day when my husband is not around. There is a church I can bring my candle to but I've noticed that the new custodian takes candles that are not from the church away. Any suggestions to get my new car? Thanks for your help.:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello, terrangela ,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics and please post in the correct subforum and thread. As this is a lot of work for the moderators to do.

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Please read the 2 pages here for spell advice. And yes, you can light a candle a few hours a day!

Hoping that you get that new car soon!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:37 am

Hello,

I finally got the car I wanted although when I first bought it, I knew what I was getting into but I did not know really how bad it was until time passed.

To start off, this is my second Mercedes, I love these cars just because they're well built cars not because of the "status" it gives the owner, although my family was very proud of me considering I built my self up from working at McDonald's and 20+ minimum wage paying jobs, to working for one of the biggest companies (still just making a living lol). My first one wasn't anything special and it was very slow but the car was a tank and almost never gave me any issues. Then after a few years I decided to step up from a 10 year old baseline Mercedes, to a top of the line model that has an incredible amount of power. Aside from this car being super fast (love it) it's just beautiful! I fell in love at first sight and had to buy it, it was like calling my name spiritually. Since I'm very mechanically inclined did my inspection and knew I'd have to spend around 5k to get it back in normal condition... needed lots of work but to me it seemed normal for a used car. Just do all the maintenance that hasn't been done yet, normal, no biggie. 10k later... 15k later..

So after time of owning this car, 1/3 of the time of ownership, it has been in the shop mostly for completing the lack of maintenance from the previous owner but unexpectedly the car started showing it's true colors with random issues starting to happen. While these issues were not critical, they were stupidly expensive and I was going to a decent shop that was not expensive compared to the dealer. I've had good luck in finding honest mechanics, but bad luck with my car. Things like "audio system" crapping out, air suspension (all suspension) crapping out, even the gauge cluster (speedometer gauges and stuff) crapped out randomly on a road trip. Now finally a first, it seems the motor has internal damage and other stuff.

It seems as time goes by, my car is starting to really seem like a money pit of repairs. Not all of it's issues were there when I bought the car, issues are starting to happen now that aren't even maintenance related. I was not able to anticipate everything that has happened to it so far and these repairs have set me back in life very much also considering I just bought a house for the first time (that needed a fair amount of work too). While some would say get rid of the car, it's not that easy since the car is already 10 years old and as time passes by the value drops. As I stand I owe more than what it's worth and there's not a good chance that someone will buy a 10 year old used Mercedes that is not in ultimate condition, for what it's actually worth on bluebook.

I'm not really sure what the ask is here, I'm accepting all your wisdom. The intention is to keep the car and involve magic to either aid in making the repairs cheap, or to cancel out any further unexpected issues from happening, or anything else someone can suggest. It's currently in the shop now and I'm waiting to hear some bad news from my mechanic. I hope we can turn this around to good news some how.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 pm

AceJay,

You may want to start with a good old cleansing of you, your home and car, just incase this is in part due to bad luck, jealousy or someone working against you. Also I would start wearing protection products daily such as fiery wall of protection oil, you can also dress the tires of the car with it and carry a charm in the car for protection. I keep a hand of Miriam in my car for protection and safe travels and have a tiny one on my rearview mirror. I would look into good luck products as well as a mix of attraction oil to attract good luck, good mechanics. Money stay with me products will help you hold onto your money better. Even think about a clarity candle to give you clarity on what needs to be done to the car to fix it right and for good.

Fiery wall protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck products: http://www.luckymojo.com/goodluck.html

Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Uncrossing products including baths: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Money stay with me: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Good wash to cleanse a house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

7 day herb bath for good luck:http://www.herbmagic.com/7-herb-spiritu ... -days.html

Clarity: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:20 am

Great suggestions, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

atnelson
Newly Registered

Unread post by atnelson » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Hello ,
We are trying to sell a few cars and trailers. We want to sell them quick and attracted buyers quickly !!

Are there any spells or things we can do to assist :D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Hello atnelson,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

If you scroll up through this thread (which is why I merged your post with it), you'll find LOTS of ideas on how to use rootwork to help you sell cars/trailers. Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”