Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Danielle+,

This is a very tall order and when you want too many things, the spell becomes weaker and weaker.

So, you need to prioritize.

Please read the posts on this thread for most of your answers. After reading, if you have questions about the spells, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, for the car, a picture of EXACTLY what you want will make it easier.

You could do all of this with a 7 knob wishing candle. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Wishing you the best

Take care

terrangela

Hoodoo for a New Car

Unread post by terrangela » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi Everyone!

I need a new car :( I've always been able to do candle spells with success. However, now that I'm married, my husband hates candles. :( I want to do a candle spell for a new car but I don't know how it will work if I can only light it a few hours a day when my husband is not around. There is a church I can bring my candle to but I've noticed that the new custodian takes candles that are not from the church away. Any suggestions to get my new car? Thanks for your help.:)

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello, terrangela ,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics and please post in the correct subforum and thread. As this is a lot of work for the moderators to do.

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Please read the 2 pages here for spell advice. And yes, you can light a candle a few hours a day!

Hoping that you get that new car soon!

Take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”