• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 am

Spells to Calm and / or to Train a Cat

Spells to Calm and / or to Train a Cat

Unread postby beccaw » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:46 am

my partner and i recently moved in together and 2 of our cats are not getting along. i have 5 cats(3 females,2 males), he has 1cat (male). they are all fixed and are indoors at all times. his male cat and 1 of my male cats fight continually. it was my hope that eventually they would establish pecking order and learn to get along. they both seem to think they are alpha males and no end is in sight after 2 months of this fighting. i am considering trying some peaceful home products on them, perhaps burning incense and anointing the tops of their heads with oil(so they can't lick off the oil). while i am not requesting to know the ingredients of peaceful home products, i would like to know if this oil contains ingredients that would be widely known to be skin irritants, ie cinnamon or peppermint. also, i would appreciate suggestions for other products or ideas for ways to correct the situation. thanks so much :)
beccaw

Re: cats fighting

Unread postby +Dee » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:10 am

Hi beccaw,

I can't respond to the skin irritant question, but I know LM products are all natural and made with the best care. Also, I'm really new at hoodoo, so my knowledge is limited. You could probably pray over some olive oil and use that to anoint them.
I have had success ending cat fights, so I can give some suggestions for how my partner and I addressed this problem in the past. We had 2 male cats who fought all of the time, and we managed to have peace after many attempts.
All of this was before I knew about LM or hoodoo in general ( I knew of it through family members, but never practiced it until recently), so it was trial and error with things that I read about or prayed about, and suggestions made by friends.

Some things I've found useful in the spiritual:

The cats seemed to like a clean house, and spiritual house cleansing helped to clear the air and bring a more balanced feeling to the environment. I didn't want to use chemicals around them, so I always used natural products for cleansing- lemon juice and water, or salt scrub and water rinse. Sometimes, I would steep a tea with peaceful herbs, and use that around the house.
I always pray when I'm cleaning- this helps to keep me mindful of my purpose.
I like incense, and after cleaning I fumigate the house while praying for peace, protection and blessings. Cats are very sensitive to their environment, especially their people, and my cats always responded positively to each other after I'd been doing prayer work and burning incense partly because I felt centered and peaceful.
It helps to be peaceful yourself, so work on bringing peace to you and your partner by clearing out any negative things that might be cluttering up your environment.
My Catholic friends suggested I light a candle and pray to St. Francis for blessing the animals, which I did. I've also prayed over them, and used holy water behind their ears.

I haven't tried these things- but I recently, on the LM Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, I heard cat mention St. Martin de Porres as a great intercessor for animals, specifically household pets. Peaceful Home products sound good too. Maybe sprinkle some peace water around the house. You could also look up an AIRR worker to help you out. If I remember correctly, during the same show, I think Miss Michaele mentioned doing work for pets...but, I'm not sure.

Some things to do in the mundane:

Cats fight over territory, and with so many in one place, they are trying to carve out some space that they can claim as their own. Try to create vertical space- cats love to be up high, surveying their territory. Purchase or build cat trees of varying heights. Mount ramps and ledges on the wall for them to walk around on. I know it sounds like overkill, but cats really do need LOTS of space, and they will fight to claim it for themselves.
http://www.wallcats.com

Cats like dark, warm places too. Open up a closet and tuck a box in the darkest spot. Put something soft in it- a blanket, towel or old t-shirt. My cat also sleeps in his carrier, which is in the back of the closet.

There's a pheromone product called "Feliway" that you can use to calm them. It's at most pet stores.
http://www.feliway.com/us

Dr. Bach's flower Essences. Rescue Remedy ALWAYS worked for us to break up a fight. Just place a little on your finger, and rub it behind their ears.
http://www.bachflower.com/

An excellent book is "Cat vs Cat: Keeping Peace When You Have More Than One Cat", by Pam Johnson-Bennet. You can find it on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Vs-Keeping-Pe ... 043&sr=1-6

Hope this helps!

DeLaine (+dee)
+Dee

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:02 am

St. Martin de Porres is a great saint to petition regarding cats, dogs, and other pets. He could talk to animals and started a shelter.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 am

Rather than anointing the cats with oils and then worrying about it, wash your floors with Peaceful Home (after cleansing the house, of course). Pray for peace among the cats as you do so.

You might also work with St. Francis of Assisi or St. Martin de Porres, or both.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beccaw » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 am

thanks for all the suggestions! i think i am going to try praying to martin de porres, cleansing with peaceful home, and ordering the book from amazon on dealing with cats getting along. thanks again to all of you :D
beccaw

Cat behaviour help

Unread postby avoiceanswered » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:30 pm

My two kittens who are 5 months old keep scratching and chewing everything. It is like terrible twos. What concerns me most is they puked 3 times between last night and this morning. I found rubberbands and plastic bags in the expelled mess. I understand a clean house and everything in its place is in order. In case this isn't enough, what do you suggest? A petition to st. Francis?

They get away with a lot when I am at work.

Thanks,
Jess
avoiceanswered

Re: Cat behaviour help

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 am

You can petition St. Martin de Porres, who healed and sheltered dogs and cats and could talk to animals. Lucky Mojo has a full line of products dedicated to him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonBreath » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Also remember, they are at that age when they lose their baby teeth. As their big kitty fangs come in, they will probably not gnaw on things as much. In the mean time, perhaps some catnip would take their minds off their sore gums. ;)
MoonBreath

Unread postby avoiceanswered » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm

I understand. I even found a tooth the other day and I have given them cold meat to gnaw on. I'm just looking to make sure spirituality I have help to teach them to have healthier habits. They go outside in the little court yard of the apartments and gnaw on sticks too.
avoiceanswered

Help with "Evil" Cat

Unread postby sunnyone » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:05 am

Forgive me if something similar has been posted before, as I couldn't find anything - search returned "too many responses".

I have a very dark (in color) tiger cat that originally was a stray who "worked himself into becoming a permanent house guest" . Funny how that works. To me he's always been a bit "off" and "grumpy", but can turn rather affectionate when he want's to eat, rubbing all over your legs and feet while talking to you. ;) From day one he's always been under peoples feet & has tripped multiple people.....not too unusual for a cat, but annoying, although I've had people say they think it was intentional.

The problem comes in that MULTIPLE people & other pets have had VERY negative reactions to him. I've had people comment that he seems evil, they won't go near him (although he's super docile, so it's not because of aggression), won't pet sit, etc. Every other pet I've EVER had around him has also become very leery and freaked out when near him to the point where they become spooked. I try to ignore it as best I can, but it is definitely noticeable when watching other animals.

Examples:
1.) I have a new blind cat in the house, who has never had a problem with the other cat, but if this one gets near her she starts freaking out, hisses, and screams loudly, growling, etc.
2.) The other cat(s) in the house will run away when he comes near. They don't like him.
3.) I always felt bad for the "evil" one until the other day. I was watching someone's German Shepherd who is a big baby with cats & people, but noticed after a few minutes in the house, the GS would be afraid to pass by the cat - literally acted frightened & the cat was just sitting there. Then I had the dog in his cage & I could hear yelping & screaming like someone was hurting him - really scared me. I went to see what was happening and he was reacting to the cat. When I called the dogs name it snapped him out of it and he became violently aggressive with teeth showing, growling, etc & it was a good thing he was in the cage. I have NEVER witnessed this dog be aggressive & his owners said no as well. He was reacting to the cat who was sitting outside his cage leering at him with a miserable look on his face. I chased the cat away & then he was fine.

I will say that the cat has a habit of getting in these "trance-like" states where he'll just stare at you with the most evil look ever!! I've caught him doing it to me & it definitely freaks you out!! I'm NOT imagining it, but do my best to ignore it because I don't need anymore problems & am afraid to "rock the boat". :| The thing with the dog REALLY caught my attention.

QUESTION: Can pets be truly "evil" or can something dark attach themselves to them? If so, what can I do? I will admit I'm a bit nervous to mess with it. I also want to point out that when my then boyfriend & I took him in, shortly after things got rough in every way imaginable with our relationship, as did all other things in my life. Other people also pointed these things out to me - people who in a million years would never mention stuff like that on their own or mention how they felt around him.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
sunnyone

Re: Help with "Evil" Cat

Unread postby dorothybaez » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:06 am

Wow. I'm interested in what the responses will be too.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!
dorothybaez

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Well, I'd start by washing your floors with Chinese Wash. If there's something spiritually wrong with the cat, he won't like it and may just leave.

At the very least, your cat is a bully, and a damn ingenious one too.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonBreath » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Of course animals can be inhabited by evil :twisted: - remember in the Bible when Jesus cast the demons out of a guy, He commanded them to go into a herd of swine? Don't let this cat have access to you while you sleep. Sounds like the cat brought at least a curse with it for sure - (do some uncrossing ). I agree with MissMichaele .... use Chinese Wash. I'd act casual and just "clean" my house ( de-clutter, incense, mop ) with the usual house cleanse. Leave the door open for the bad to get out while you clean ( and make sure Mr. Special Cat has access to it ;) ). Don't forget to seal each room and put up protection. Have your family uncross and cleanse too ... then protect. I wouldn't direct anything toward the animal specifically until you get a reading to know exactly what you are dealing with.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 pm

LOL this is hilarious. sorry.

Please try to get on the radio show on Sunday, I would LOVE to see what Cat, CM Ali and others read regarding the situation :)
Sarafina

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 am

Sarafina wrote:LOL this is hilarious. sorry.

Please try to get on the radio show on Sunday, I would LOVE to see what Cat, CM Ali and others read regarding the situation :)

LOL @ Sarafina -- but I second her motion. I'd love to see what the three gifted readers on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour make of this problem.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Also, if this cat is goes outside, it might have other families that it visits. One of these people could be a worker themselves.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunnyone » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, wanted to jump back in here with more info on him.

He's been around the neighborhood since he was a kitten, but at this point he's probably 8-9 years old. When he was about 1 a questionable family took him in for a while, but then all of a sudden he was back out of the streets barely getting around because he had giant red open sores/tumors on the pads of his feet (almost like he was tortured over an extended time, then thrown aside). :| He showed up on my then BF's doorstep where I was living, so we called a local rescue for help - we're both HUGE animal lovers. Since he needed immediate surgery they asked if I could keep him until he healed.....I reluctantly agreed (because I had other pets). Of course when it came time to take him, the rescue didn't/wouldn't & kept making excuses. NO ONE wants to be near this cat for some reason, no one. :cry: I have tried multiple times over the years to get him a home to no avail. I keep him because I love animals & he's also a brittle diabetic, so he needs daily medication. Underneath it all, there IS a real cat with real feelings that come out from time to time, so I feel responsible for him since he's been here so long. BTW, as far as him going back out & living, forget it, he won't. I've even put him out, but he sits and crys at the door like he's scared. Finally let him in because the neighbors thought I was abusing my cat, LOL.

About his demeanor, the 'evil' part is not something imagined either - it's real. When I say 'evil' it's not because he's bad or anything like that, he just gets into these 'trance-like' stares which you have to see to understand - it's like he's staring at you with such hatred & darkness you can feel it. It's weird, you can actually see/feel a dark presence. Other animals evidently can 'feel' it or sense it in some way, because I've NEVER had one other animal around him that didn't react with fear. I even have people that meet him for the first time that make the 'evil' comment - and I have NEVER mentioned it to them....people who don't make comments like that! For people who are sensitive to that stuff, oh my!! I have several friends & family who are that refuse to watch him if I go away & need a sitter! I could tell so many stories, but I won't here unless asked - to keep my privacy.

From the day he showed back up "tortured" and we took him in, my life (& everyone that has contact with me) has been nothing short of chaotic!! My beautiful romance at the time suddenly became beyond difficult (for no reason) & although it lasted a long time, it ended for no good reason & now he's with someone else - in fact I'm trying to reconcile all that now (but more road blocks). :cry: Even my ex can't explain it. It's just one roadblock after another, after another that ALWAYS prevents something good from happening in ANY part of my life, it's beyond discouraging. It may sound crazy, but it's NOT imagined!!

Anyway, I have used Chinese wash before & will this weekend, I've put Holy water on him (which he hates), I've saged him & the house, have done uncrossing, etc, etc. I just need the evil chaos to be bound without affecting me or the other animals. I will say I'm a bit worried to rock the boat too much for fear of negative backlash, LOL.

LOL, regarding the radio show, I don't know maybe. I'd love to get input, but do you call in or just submit your info?? I really want to keep my identity private (not sure who else is on this board I may know.
sunnyone

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:19 pm

sunnyone wrote:LOL, regarding the radio show, I don't know maybe. I'd love to get input, but do you call in or just submit your info?? I really want to keep my identity private (not sure who else is on this board I may know.

Here you go:

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 13th, 2014
http://forum.luckymojo.com/radio-show-pre-call-id-july-13th,-2014-t28279.html

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 pm

WHen a soul is tortured regardless of whether animal or human, things can attach themselves to them. He may carry these things as a way to protect himself from ever being harmed again.
And so they cause chaos where ever he is.

You look after him and so he will "chase" anything off that may take your attention, time and possibly be a "threat" to him.
I do not think he is inherently evil just angry and fearful and this is literally manifesting itself to make others uncomfortable (you as well at times) the glaring full of hatred is most likely exactly that. Full of hatred as he remembers and possibly waits for it to happen again. You can see it in abused children with anger issues. They don't often get over it either not without a lot of love and patience and help and even then something in them is damaged.

He won't leave you voluntarily as he does know you are safe but he doesn't fully believe it either, he will wait for the bad to happen. I hope the readers will be able to give you more advice, may be call on Francis, the patron Saint of animals to assist.

Take care.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:42 am

Shantilly Lace nailed this! Totally what I am getting this from this little guy too! This is so sad for all involved. I also love the advice of calling on Saint Francis this might help to shift.

Regular cleansings of your space might be a requirement for you. You might also consider doing some Ghost Purging incense to help remove the negative stuff. http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html Perhaps also doing protection work for yourself would help. Charging, blessings, anointing a charm or piece of jewelry with protective energy (with oils or incense) could help to keep you safe from whatever you little friend may have going on with him. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Best of luck!!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Oh Miss Phoenix,
thank you for supporting me, I had felt it when reading the situation it but wasn't sure (still learning to trust myself fully), I just didn't get "evil" hurt, very distrustful and terrified. I am so glad you were able to give more helpful advice.
Shantilly Lace

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals