Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: To cause discord, fights, enmity...

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:47 am

If you have her name, search social media and internet sources for a picture you can use. At worst you can use a paper with her name and date of birth written on it 9x, but it definitely doesn't have the same link as personal concerns: even a picture is second best to those.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm

I looked her up. Social net work is not her hobby. Her hobby is going to bars getting drunk and have sex with other women's men. I do know her name and birth date. I did a background check and got that info. I am not her friend so I will never get any personal concerns of her. I will have to do the name thing. Thank you so much for your respond.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 am

I've been doing this little cigarette trick for the last three nights. For the first two nights, it was pretty uneventful. Last night, which was the third night, something weird happened. I gave the pan a good shake and "his" cigarette split perfectly in half. I took this as a positive sign that he was tired of fighting with her, but would love to know if there might be a different interpretation. "Her" cigarette remained intact for some time but eventually did turn to ash.

The weird thing was when I turned off the stove, the pan started making a clicking sound, as if a loose screw were rattling against something metal. I checked the pan and the handle is solidly attached, and the pan was resting on a flat surface. Nothing mechanical to explain the noise. Might this signify something?
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Hello, Damiana64,
Just want you to know that we're not ignoring you or Littlestevie,
I am not familiar with this spell (it is one of many GREAT spells by Conjureman Ali), and don't have an answer.
Hopefully, he will see this thread and respond.
But, it sure sounds like you're getting some action with that spell!!
Take Care

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Don't concern yourself with my question, Miss Aida, the issue has resolved itself. I removed the cigarette representing the person who I now have more information on and left it in a tree, thinking it would go undiscovered there. Then I created a new one and threw it into the mix, which I'm still working regularly to keep heat on the situation, and I just recently learned there's a bit of animosity rising among the targets, so it seems like there's been movement. Thanks again for all help!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:46 pm

No worries, and thank you Miss Aida for your thoughtful reply. I have patience and will wait to hear if ConjureMan Ali or anyone else familiar with this trick has any ideas on how to interpret what happened. I thought back on the "loose screw" analogy that I made to describe the sound, and it dawned on me that the woman my friend is dating is rather unstable mentally. Perhaps the message to me was that she has a few screws loose herself. I'm in no way denigrating any mental illness she may genuinely have, it's just that my intuition upon meeting her was that she is disingenuous and thereby unsafe as a partner. This is a large part of my concern for him, as well as for his young son.

I did not repeat the spell today but may again tomorrow as it's Saturday. I have also had an email reading with ConjureMan Ali this week and am awaiting his reply so I can have a better understanding of this situation.

I'm so very happy to have discovered the LM shop, and these forums have been a wonderful source of information and inspiration. Thank you.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:57 am

Hi, Damiana 64,
When I started reading the Tarot (a zillion years ago.....LOL) sometimes I had to wait and see what the results were in the real world to go back and interpret what the divinations were. In other words, learning through experience.
Was wondering if, when you get real world results (and compare it to the results of this spell), if you could make the final interpretation and let us know?
Would appreciate it.
Thank you so much!!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:34 am

Oh yes absolutely, Miss Aida. I love trying to piece together the story like that...it's like a little mystery. I will be happy to share the results and any interpretations I'm able to make.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:10 am

Thank you, Damiana64 !!!
Hoodoo is ALWAYS a learning experience!!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:31 pm

I have an update on the situation I described above and am shocked by how quickly things have materialized...

I was working this little trick on a friend of mine and his girlfriend, to expand the already dissonant nature of their relationship in the hopes that he would come to his senses and end it with her. I know it isn't a break up spell, but they argue often and he's growing tired of it. I just wanted to help him along towards a resolution.

Anyway, I did this over several nights and his cigarette broke neatly in half twice, while the head of hers popped off twice. Of course, there was the rattling noise I described earlier. Also, the last time I did it, hers ended up with a pinhole in the heart area where it was just pouring out smoke. Nothing else in the pan was smoking, just that little hole.

I saw my friend yesterday and asked how he was doing. He confided that they had been having major arguments all week and his stomach is a mess (his cigarette splitting in half). He said she keeps "blowing her stack" over nothing (her head popping off) and he questions whether she loves him anymore (smoke coming from her heart). I was flabbergasted but of course said nothing. I just gave him a shoulder to cry on while he vented.

In the course of our conversation, he told me that she has bipolar disorder and I was floored. I knew my initial impression of her was that there was something disingenuous there. I got the results of my reading yesterday which said she is not the same on the inside as she is on the outside, and that there is a great deal of emotional unrest hiding under the surface. It could not have been more accurate. The "disingenuous" vibe I got was not a question of honesty, it's that she lacks transparency. What you see isn't what you get from her, and she is not in control of her emotions (that loose screw rattling noise again).

Since she has a serious mental disorder, I am not going to do this trick anymore. I don't want to contribute to her emotional decline or cause him to suffer any added collateral damage. My reading confirmed that they will break up on their own eventually, all I could do would be to speed that up. That was my intention with this trick, but given its apparent power and effectiveness, I won't be repeating it. My reader suggested Separation work instead and that makes more sense, as it can help them have a more peaceful parting.

So the trick does what it was meant to do. Just be prepared to live with the chaos it can cause. (And while I was wrapping up this post, he just texted me to say they had another fight tonight and do I want to grab a drink with him so we can talk. Oy!)
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Holy Cow, Damiana64!
WOW!!!
Thank you so much for sharing with us. That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!
Congratulations and thank you so very much for this VALUABLE information!! valuable
Take care!!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 am

I know, it's a bit freaky. I'm not sure if the little trick caused the arguments to happen or was merely "reporting" on arguments that would have happened anyway. Regardless, it certainly taps into the real world very directly, so I think there's something to it.

I'm going a gentler route and doing Separation work followed by some Clarity and Healing for my friend.
HRCC #1909G

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:49 am

I have tried the cigarette trick. However I did it wrong first I rolled the picture and name paper together and fried it in the pan. Do you think that made them have hot sex. This time I did it right. I have a picture of one not of the other. Do I need to cleanse my self. I am not breaking them up just fight

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi, BarabaraMcNair,
No, with al those ingredients, I doubt that they had hot sex. I really doubt it.
Take care.

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:10 am

Dear CM I liked the way you made the spell perfectly clear. Reading so many questions started making me second guess what I had done. However when you said don't over think the spell my mind eased up. Thank you for that straight forward spell and clear uncomplicated directions.

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Well my LM Family ... It is coming down to the point of my time frame of new tactics ..Thanksgiving..Time for Giving,honestly I am all treated out on the Nice approaches of Reconciliation,Healing and Sweet Love Work. before I do a total Cut and Clear of my 14 year marriage I will try a few parting gifts to return some long awaited unwanted favors of causing me devastation,bankruptcy,job loss and upheaval in my life. Am I Totally Justified?? YES!!

I think WarWater and Inflammatory Confusion is a start!! Am I just going to do this for my husband the dog?? NO ..The whole family is in cahoots on this deal..they all knew what he was doing was SIN and condoned it by picking sides and never 1 time after practically raising them,feeding them,gifting to them call to check to see if I am breathing..Cruel Insensitive and Selfish has no place in all this mess.

Planning this one out now. They all need to Fight like Cats & Dogs and I will turn the Heat Up on that!!

Time is coming to activate Everyone of them to be put in a Cage Match Bottle with War Water,Peppers,Inflammatory Confusion and Hot Foot them all with some DragonsBlood

I am going to Send a Nice prepared Holiday Card sprayed with the mix to get it inside the MIL house, I have also found a cute Thanksgiving Turkey Doll that will be dressed with the oils too..Ill have my daughter give it to her grandmother for a special treat!

I know it is customary to bust a war water bottle at the property..but what will be more fitting than to back up my Thanksgiving Treats with Holiday ornaments filled with war water and IC oil and HF oil .. The elves must have dropped off the busted ornaments ..filled with You'll Be Naughty Liquid!!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Is Mercury in retrograde considered a favorable time to stir up discord with spell work?

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 pm

candiijojo wrote:Is Mercury in retrograde considered a favorable time to stir up discord with spell work?
By Nov 19th Mercury,Neptune and Chiron will all be Direct and just past a Full Moon ... When laying tricks some follow the Planetary influences some follow their heart and spirit guided.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:28 pm

candiijojo wrote:Is Mercury in retrograde considered a favorable time to stir up discord with spell work?
Hello, Candiijojo,
I'm not an astrologer and don't know much about it. But, I was told be several professional astrologers hat this retrograde was good for reconciliation.
The last day of Mercury in Retrograde for this year is Nov 9
Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello, Greeneyes2,
Wow! VERY creative and sneaky!

rql2012

Unread post by rql2012 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi
Just a question I have a vinegar jar and break up jar from LM, I want to break up a freindship between my lover and a female friend of his who is lying about me and causing all drama. If i put them both in the jar does it make him fight with me aswell or is it just them too

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 am

Hi rql2012,

It should just make the two of them fight (make sure to keep yourself out of the jar!). That said, as a result your lover may be a bit irritable and out of sorts (as most of us are when we've been fighting with someone). That's why many people also work a honey jar between themselves and they're lover while they're doing the souring work on the third party - that way the lover fights with the friend (or ex, or whoever) and wants to come home and be where things are sweet!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Can I fix up a War Water be Naughty balloons and hurl at the front door of my MIL ?? Might be easier to hurl these than a bottle to break on the front porch..plus I know she will pick up balloon parts with her bare hands before glass.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Greeneyes2,
I am learning so much from you!
WOW! You're sneaky!!
Great idea!!!
You are a "shoe-in", Lady!!!

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:20 am

I would also be inclined to say this type of work might or could be possibly invoked and charged in a war jar with just the address and photo of the targeted home or business with out naming specific individuals.

That way the entire location is a haven for discord and fighting.. once away from the said target location.. feelings of inflammatory confusion,restlessness recedes.. everyone will not want to return and having to return daily brings on the dreaded feelings.

If you have done this before or know of it please respond in kind.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi, Greeneyes2,
That sounds good. But, will you be able to break it on the property?
Take care

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm

I was thinking to hold on to it for a few weeks and cuss & shake the crap out of this jar.. then if need be ..fill up a few balloons with this mix and then bust it on her front door

saki

Unread post by saki » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:45 am

Hallo,
As always this forum is great.
I did the cigarettes in the pan' trick, in one day I made them, burn and carried in the middle of the night the ashes at the crossroad. I ve done this for 4 days (each day I start over from scratch)
I should probabky burned them just a bit everyday instead of every hour till the end. I thought that doing like that i I thightened their bickering.
Have I done wrong?
What do you think? My purpose was to continue for 9 days, than take a break and whait a while........and maybe start it again. I hope is not too much
I d like to make it also for 4 people, but I just have pictures of two of them and the full names from the rest.
What do you think is the best to do, should I write allmthe names in a piece of paper, fill it with crush red pepper, fresh red pepper, place in a fresh hot pepper and let it burn (and also add vinegar as ConjureMan Ali suggested ) or I ve to put them in 4 different peppers?
Please help me I m not good at all.
Wisch you all a nice day

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:49 pm

saki wrote:Hallo,
As always this forum is great.
I did the cigarettes in the pan' trick, in one day I made them, burn and carried in the middle of the night the ashes at the crossroad. I ve done this for 4 days (each day I start over from scratch)
I should probabky burned them just a bit everyday instead of every hour till the end. I thought that doing like that i I thightened their bickering.
Have I done wrong?
What do you think? My purpose was to continue for 9 days, than take a break and whait a while........and maybe start it again. I hope is not too much
I d like to make it also for 4 people, but I just have pictures of two of them and the full names from the rest.
What do you think is the best to do, should I write allmthe names in a piece of paper, fill it with crush red pepper, fresh red pepper, place in a fresh hot pepper and let it burn (and also add vinegar as ConjureMan Ali suggested ) or I ve to put them in 4 different peppers?
Please help me I m not good at all.
Wisch you all a nice day
Sometimes follow your gut and not question if you are doing it "wrong" ..the power is with in you and your intent!! At least that is what I have been taught and told.

I would throw them all in 1..like a cage fight!!

Then put them all with individual name papers and throw them all in a war water jar with nasty ,hot and sharp things..shake that jar up and work it daily.. but that is just me

saki

Unread post by saki » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Thank you very much greeneyes2
You ve been a great help to me
I already order warwater and whenn I ll do it.
The problem is thatcthe couple lives in an other country and I do not know how is going, that s why just to be sure I m doing the trick every day, plus a vinegar just for break up. I also order vigil candles with the Lucky mojo service, break up, IS, separation, break up was good, and now I ve to wait for the other 2. My next step is separation e reconciliation candle spell, 2 red candle for us, one black for her and one white for her to find a new love, I was also thinking to use a skull candle ............. I want to attack the target from different points.
Could be that good?
Let s see.
Wisch you a nice day :D

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Saki,

Have you tried using Break Up Oil With Inflammatory Confusion Oil ???

The way I understand it .it Separation is more peaceful parting..
Break Up is messy and ugly
inflammatory brings on harshness and bitter tempers.

Can you send them anything thru the mail??

Send him a Holiday card dusted with these 2 sachets(powders) and send him a crossed up gift(s).. Home Fragrance Spray, Lotion,Shampoo,Body Wash and Hand Soap with these oils in it your holiday gift!! Will he burn a candle? load that candle up with the oils .. perhaps you can turn the candle upside down make 3 holes..get a pipette..put your drops of Break up and inflammatory confusion oil .then seal up the bottom holes with melted wax..oil is in the candle...

Also.. Restless Oil have you looked that one? Might be too much messing with his mind and sleep if worked on the skull candle..

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm going to have to try CM Ali's pepper trick on Thursday. ;-)
Donna

linatruong

Unread post by linatruong » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello everyone,
I would like to use candle spell to cause vicious, explosive fights betwwen my ex and his new female friend? I already read CM roll up hotpepper but can anyone suggest candle spells causing fignts for me please
Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:01 am

Hello linatruong,

I would suggest getting a fixed break-up candle. It purpose is exactly what you are asking for. You can order one and burn it yourself or if you do not want it seen you can have the helpful people at Lucky Mojo set the light for you and burn it on your behalf. You can even order two and burn one yourself and have Lcuky Mojo burn a second one to back you up. You can order the candle here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello, Linatroung,
There's many spells to chose from here: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Also, I LOVE Lucky Mojo's break up kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
And as natstein said, it Never ever hurts to have back-up work also by having a break-up candle. Or, as I prefer, having Luck Mojo light one on their altar while you are performing your spells:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Wishing you the best.
Take care
linatruong wrote:Hello everyone,
I would like to use candle spell to cause vicious, explosive fights betwwen my ex and his new female friend? I already read CM roll up hotpepper but can anyone suggest candle spells causing fignts for me please
Thank you

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Did Conjureman Ali's cigarette spell in November. For whatever reason only threw away the remains three weeks ago. Just heard one target fought with her man so bad, they burned their own home down in the chaos. No way if knowing what happened to other targets, but I'm sure it hit them too. Thanks Cm Ali!!!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Just wanted to say that I've been using Conjure Man Ali's pepper cigarette trick starting a few days ago to reinforce a vinegar jar for a breakup. The first set burned to ash quickly and her cigarette actually started smoldering in the way old coals on a fire do, with the embers glowing and smoke coming off but no flame. I let it go out, ground them up and added the ashes to the vinegar jar - is that okay?

It occurs to me that I want to keep the cigarette trick running the whole time I'm working the vinegar jar, but I won't be able to fit all the ashes in the jar. If I put them in a lemon along with petitions, like for the lemon or lime breakup spell I've seen mentioned here before, and dump them in the gutter or behind some bushes at a crossroads ten or twenty minutes away, will that work? That way they'll rot in the gutter or on the street. There is a cemetery nearby that I can fix a few of them at, but I think the security people there might object to someone burying lemons there willy nilly every week :D

Someone wrote me telling me to also petition Saint Martha, so I'm going to dress a green candle in her honor tomorrow right before I start my breakup work. :) I think I will invoke her every now and then when I do discord work as well as love work (since it's about matching the man's will to my own, so my desires become his desires of his own accord, and so on). Does that seem like a good idea?

Thank you so much for all your advice! I'm really new but I'm starting to see a rhythm and pattern to spellwork, and it's very reassuring and empowering to engage in the ritual.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:04 am

Oh, I also forgot to mention, when I make the pepper packets this is what I do to make them:

- I crease and tear a photo of the two of them together so he's in one and she's in the other. I write their full names, birth dates, and the petitions with my intentions of I want for each of them on the front.

- I dress the packets with Break Up and Bend Over oil.

- I sprinkle red pepper flakes and seeds (like you get at the grocery store), black salt, and poppy seeds in the middle.

- Then I roll them up like cigarettes and follow the instructions. When I can chant aloud I do, usually stuff like, "May their connection and romantic, domestic, companionship, and sexual relationship blacken and turn to ash just as these papers and their contents do," and for him, "may her presence in his life - and only hers - feel as unwelcome, burning, painful, and unbearable as hot peppers and salt rubbed into a raw wound," and also stuff specific to the situation for both of them.

I've been considering adding a certain grain to her packet, as she is allergic to it. Would that be a good idea?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Shoot - so my second batch of discord packets burnt to ash. It's interesting, they didn't make any noise until the embers started to form on the second day, and they they crackled and her packet completely disintegrated to ash while his broke in half. The thing is, the ashes intermingled so I couldn't store them separately or flush just hers down the toilet, so I flushed them both to symbolize their relationship going down the toilet. I'm worried that maybe that was wrong, though?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Dang, I'm not sure how long these packets take to go into effect or if I'm being inconsistent, but I don't think my love and the woman he lives with are fighting as much as I want them to. :( I really want her to constantly be sniping at him and saying hurtful, contemptuous things so that he cancels all their trips together and asks her to move out. I know I should be more patient but I'm not sure what kind of time frame to expect before I see my intentions manifest! I made and have been working a vinegar jar for a week (two weeks if you count the one where I messed up and worded the petitions clumsily), I've been working these discord pepper packets for a week solid, always using a torn photo of the two of them for the papers. I've started writing both their names down and then tearing off and using her name to wipe my bum after I take a shit while cursing their relationship, per the feces spell. But it seems like they're still going away together for intimate one-on-one time in a week, and he's promised her time in mid-summer where it will be just them at a beachside house? I want him to break all those commitments, not to mention break up with her and ask her to move out! I've heard three days for a sign (I think I got one), three weeks for movement (so far not much in the breakup work :( ), and three months for the intentions to manifest. Is that true?

He did say he got a terrible night's sleep because he kept waking up in the middle of the night around when I was working the packets with a raging hard-on though lmao. I wonder if they're connected?

I will keep going, I haven't lost faith, I just wish I could see/hear about more fighting between the two of them!

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:19 am

Hi ravenmaven,

Anxiety and constantly watching for movement is just going to show itself in your work so try and relax and have faith. Lots of things may be going on behind the scenes that you don't know about. That's why we urge people, especially those new, to get readings before they undertake work.

Also, intense breakup work like you are doing can impact you if you aren't cleansing yourself on a regular basis. Please make sure you are cleansing. Hyssop is traditional after doing negative work. Please see this thread:

hyssop-spirtual-bath-questions-and-answers-t9458.html

Blessings!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:02 am

Hello Ravenmaven,

I just wanted to second what Duchess mentioned. IF you worry over the work to much you can foul it up. Try to have a little confidence that the work will do what it must. I also recommend getting a reading of you are wanting to gain some more insight into what is or is not working. It can help to focus your work more. Try to use a reputable worker, we of course recommend the people over at the Association of Readers and Rootworkers. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers)

And you definitely want to be dong some spiritual cleansing on your self. You can read about hyssop herb here (http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html) and use the herb along with the 51st psalm.

Another thing that Miss Cat has always suggested is to set a time limit on your love work. If that time limit comes to pass and your lover has not returned try to let it go and move on. There are more people out there and someone will be willing to love you!

Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

ravenmaven

Re: Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Thank you guys for your insights! I've definitely followed your advice. I recently set up a reading with Conjure Man Ali and sent all the details last night, I'm really looking forward to getting his reading and seeing what else I can do or what I'm already doing that I should do differently.

I'm going to try to do all my candle work (vinegar jar, honey jar, picture box, Saint Martha vigil, and love doll baby box) daily, and just keep making and burning those discord packets! The two of them are really incompatible in the long-term, not least because he's polyamorous and she's very monogamous.

I also ordered a soap made by a witchcraft practitioner specifically for cleansing, made with white sage and hyssop. That way I can shower and cleanse at the same time haha. So far I've been cleansing by burning a white protection candle during all my breakup work and then smudging the room, myself, my home, and my altar with sage, then rinsing my hands with a little holy water. The soap will be more efficient, lol.

As for setting time limits, I have an idea of what my limits are but I get the feeling it might not be enough for the magnitude of work I want to do? He loves me and wants to be with me, but I want to change the terms of that so that I'm his primary partner and he and I live together soon, and increase his already strong love for me to make that so while cutting ties between him and his current controlling and emotionally manipulative live-in partner. I'm trying to spur them into breaking up by this June or so, and then for him to ask me to move in with him or make serious plans to help that happen by the end of August or so. Maybe that's optimistic, but I'll see what the reading says and then reevaluate as I go.

Thank you so much again!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:41 pm

The waiting for the reading is hard ravenmaven, I ordered mine a few days ago form Conjureman.
I am also singeing those discord packets and working the vinegar bottle. Apparently she awoke furious with me as she had a very unsettling graphic dream about me and My Love. She was furious. So I believe it is worming its way in there. She will become more controlling, jealous and demanding and he will hate it.

In the meantime I work on myself and what I love and healing.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:55 pm

"I am also singeing those discord packets and working the vinegar bottle. Apparently she awoke furious with me as she had a very unsettling graphic dream about me and My Love. She was furious. So I believe it is worming its way in there. She will become more controlling, jealous and demanding and he will hate it."
Yes, that is what I'm hoping for to some degree with my work, too. The thing is, I don't even dislike her! I think, as a person, she's pretty cool. She's just a TERRIBLE match for my love, and he feels a little claustrophobic now and it's only going to get worse, and it's already hurt me way too much in the process. Their incompatibility is already there - I'm just trying to do work to bring it out into the open and make it really obvious to him that he and I are better suited to each other in pretty much every arena (and doing the love work to reinforce that AND grow his already strong feelings for me) while underscoring how ill-suited he and she are for each other, with his need for freedom and flexibility and hers for him to be hemmed-in and cater to her every anxiety.

I just want to make sure he doesn't jettison me to ease her stress, either. :/ That's why I'm working lots of discord spells for the two of them, hoping to emphasize stuff that doesn't work JUST between the two of them.

Thanks for your support all, and Shantilly Lace.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 pm

So, I have slightly discouraging news - apparently my love and the lady he lives with aren't really fighting. When I asked him how things were between the two of them, he said - you won't believe this - "Good! They're fine. Nothing is on fire." I almost laughed right then! And they didn't cancel the trip or anything, they're at the resort right now. :/

I'm going to keep working it - I'm not losing faith or letting myself doubt things! - but I hoped a week would be enough for them to REALLY start havign it out. I guess it'll take a lot longer! I really REALLY want them to break up before July, so I'll try to make and burn at least one set of packets to total ash every morning, and then slow burn a second set throughout the rest of the day (and burn it to ash the next morning, too). I hope that's not overkill!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
You have to be persistent with the spells.
And, sometimes, spells take a very long time to work.
So, just keep at it
I hope you get better news soon about this relationship
Take care

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:32 am

Hi, I am knew to this and need help. I want to break up a friendship.

I have waited for my boyfriend for five years when he was in prison. He told me that when he gets out everything will be fine. I have a son with him. He was in jail and I waited cos of our son, but now he prefers his friends over us. Lately he is being such am ass. He always goes out with friends. And there is one particular guy who seems that he wants us to break up.

My boyfriend' s friend is ruining my relationship. He is giving my boyfriend bad advice about us. I think he is jealous cos his gal friend left him and he wants the same for us. The problem is my boyfriend do not see that. He thinks that this guy is god. The guy keeps my boyfriend late at night drinking and partying. My boyfriend is loosing respect for me cos of this friend. I think he prefers his friend over me.

I want them to fight and break up. I want something that will make them fight and become enemies.

In addition, I have waited for him for five years and I want something that will make him stay close to me all the time and give me all his attention and forget about his friends. I want him to be jealous too.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:05 am

I've done Break Up work on friends in just this situation, Diamond! All the same nastiness applies when breaking up friends as when breaking up lovers. spells-to-break-up-a-friendship-t4310.html

Inflammatory Confusion is my goto for fights and anger.

If Follow Me Boy isn't doing the trick in your homelife, you may want to try I Dominate My Man.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi Deacon thanks for the reply. Okay I have never tried the follow me boy before. How does it work. Do I just put the oil on me and it will make him forget his friends. I am going to place some order to get some stuff
But in the mean time is there anything I can do at home to make him stay away from this guy friend. And what do you think I should get from lucky mojo that can really help my situation.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, diamond
You may want to try the entire spell. I would use the entire spell kit and commit to it. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html
If you're only going to use the oil, this is what you can do with it: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Wishing you the very best with this.
Take care

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi again,

I have already purchased the follow me boy stuff the only thing i did not get its the candle, i hope it okay i thought maybe i could get a red candle here in my country ,let me know if its okay. i have also purchased the bewitching and i dominate my man , controlling oil , i thought maybe i could mix them together and use it . Also i thought that i could get his semen , hair, picture , footprints, socks and put the oil on it and talk to it and put it in a snail shell and cover it with candle wax. . i just want him to know only me so that when he sees other woman he will look the other way and when his friends want to see him he will say no. i want to be on his bind 24/7. i want him to be hopelessly devoted. i don't now if this will work maybe you can advice me please

I ve also purchase john conqueror root cos ive heard it helps to bring anything you want you way .i am also thinking to put a piece with his item in the snail shell. Can you advice me how to use the john conqueror root more.

I have also asked deacon what i should do in the meantime about the friendship that i want to break and i did not get a reply. in the meantime what i did i have put them in a bottle with vinegar , cat and dog hair , dog poo , 9 rusty nails , 3 needles cos i did not have enough , picture of my boyfriend the friend name cos i don't have his pic . i wrote their name and petition and shake the bottle and talk to it, oh and some pepper.will it work? can i reopen the bottle and put it in a bigger bottle? i AM LOST PLEASE HELP. what should i do

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello, diamond,
Yes, it's OK to use a red candle.
As far as the snail shell, Miss cat uses cowrie shells to represent the Vulva. So, you would use it to represent YOUR vulva. It is a sacred symbol of certain Goddesses. Read about it here: www.herb-magic.com/cowrie-shell.html
Your break up bottle sounds good.
Here's info on John The Conqueror www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
And here too: high-john-the-conqueror-root-questions- ... 11696.html
I personally do not like to reopen break up jars.
As far as Deacon Millett is concerned, I usually don't answer questions from PM that can be answered on the forum. It's best to post them here so that everybody can have a learning experience. If you wish to have a private reading with him (and he is fantastic), you can make an appointment with him. Find his info here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
I hope this helps.
Take care

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Fri May 02, 2014 2:16 am

hi miss aida, bout the breakup jar when i went back it was already open i thin its the gas in the vinegar, what i did is sealed it with a black cloth and some of the fluid inside fall on my hand. what do you think? i thought its my bottle i made it so it knows what i want it to do . i did not do another one.

and about the site on john the conqueror ive read all the post and none has answered my question. i want to know how i will use it in my love spell. i have already purchase some stuff i did not get the queen Elizabeth root cos i did not know. what should i do>
thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello Diamond,
Please make sure that you have spiritually washed your hands with either: whiskey; Florida Water; Chinese Wash; salt water; etc.
You can do a few things with John the conqueror. Here is an array of Love spells and it is mentioned in a few: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Also, use your intuition. That is spirit guiding you.
In mojo hands, though, I see that males will use them more so than women. Women tend to use Orris Root (Queen Elizabeth root).
Take a look at all the love spells on the page that I just gave you
Wishing you the very best

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Tue May 06, 2014 5:19 am

Hi Miss Aida

I did no know , i did not to anything i just washed my hands? Is it to late now? what do you thing will happen should i brake the bottle?

And also i have ordered some stuff i dont know if its shipped already , i emailed them and no reply .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, diamond,
Just do it now. If you have any change of luck, then take a 13 herb spiritual cleansing bath.
This will spiritually cleanse you. www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Just leave the bottle where it is. Don't go back
Wishing you the best

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue May 06, 2014 11:46 pm

I wanna give Ali's little spell a go tomorrow

Is there any substitute I can use for pepper seeds?

We don't really have hot peppers where we are.

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Hi, PrincessAnna ,

Lcky Mojo sells whole dried red peppers.

Rubyestelle
Newly Registered

So many different options. How to separate friends .

Unread post by Rubyestelle » Sun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

I have been dealing with these two girls for YEARS. I need to separate them since I CANNOT get them out of my life. In other words, I need them to stop talking to each other NOW. any good suggestions? I've been thinking about it too much and I've been thinking about all the options that I have that I'm just confused. Again, I need them to stop talking to each other BUT I NEED TO GET THEM CLOSER TO ME INDIVIDUALLY . HELP PLEASE!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”