Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Rubyestelle
Newly Registered

Separating two best friends

Unread post by Rubyestelle » Sun May 25, 2014 8:33 pm

I need help separating two girls that are ridiculously poisonous together. Should I do separation candles with some UMP ? (Suggestions welcome) vinegar jar? What do you guys suggest? I pretty much need something that will help me separate these girls asap so they can stop being so mean to people as soon as possible. Please please help me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, Elleenm,
There's 3 pages here of great ideas. Please take a look at the pages.
You could do a break up jar, a break up spell, and other things listed on these pages. And your ideas are good also. Except, what is an UMP?
Then, I would bring them closer to me afterwards (one by one).
Take care

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi, after a whole long month of waiting for my parcel I finally got it today, and God I can't wait to use my follow me boy stuff. I have also order I Dominate My Man Oil bewitching oil and controlling oil should I mixed them with follow me boy oil or just use it separately. Oh I cannot wait

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, diamond,
Sounds like a great mixture to me!!
Let us know what happens!!
Take care

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 am

thanks so much. I fished the chillie parcels and pictures out of the packet and rinsed in vinegar then water. Theyr soggy n pieced together to dry on a sheet of paper. a few bits r missing but they're still identifiable anyways so ill use them tonight. also poured loads of vinegar over the lemon to get rid of any residual cat poo. the packets r in a bottle with chillies vinegar poppy n mustard seeds. I have ordered some war water and four thieves vinegar. also I've squeezed lemon juice into some milk and left a little piece of fish to rot. will add those too. there r a few match sticks drawing pins n needles too. I think tossing it into water would pollute it also and might harm some fish. if I leave the bottle in a grave yard n not bury it will it work. and if I throw the contents at crossroads does it still continue to work if my goal is not accomplished. also r the results permanent? I ask because the chillies parcels worked great b it. only for a few days and then they got back together. maybe I should repeat it with the pics that r drying again. I have 2 of his nails from his ashtray and some hair fro
m a razor. also one pair of underwear of his but it was washed. what can I do with that so it's fast acting. I'm booking a reading at the end of the month when I get paid but until then I want to do something effective please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, dabbling enchantress,
Why would you not bury the bottle in the graveyard? Of course you would have to bury it! I'm a little surprised at this question. If you're going to perform hoodoo, you need to follow through on things that need to be done METICUOUSLY.
If you throw it at the crossroads, you are "Deploying it". You are taking it to the spirit of the crossroads to carry on the spell. And there are no exact rules as to when there will be manifestation. Just a guideline.
You might want to consider some magical coaching from your reader also.
Take care

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Miss Aids, good day. So what I did yesterday I light up my follow me incense and at the same time put the oils on my altar and passed the smoke all over me and my bf pictures and at the same time saying the 23 psalm and then I prayed and talked with his photo and my oils and said.everything that I want to happen. That he will follow me and do what I say. I know it's not really enough I am trying to gather some of his personal items so I can do the big spell later when I have It all. In the meantime after I finished praying I put some bit of all the oils in his hair serum and I talked and said what I want. What I want to know is can I also use the serum now or only let him wear it? And can I put some oils in my body cream then use it? I have also put the follow me boy powder in his body cream and he is using it everyday. Tell me am I going the right way? Just advice me you're wiser please answer my questions cos I want to do this right.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello, diamond,
Yes, you're doing it all right.
And you can definitely also wear it.
And yes, you can do all these other things. You're on the right track
My sincere apologies for the delay in answering.
Take care

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 am

Hi miss Aida
I'm trying to learn and I guess we all have to start somewhere. Right? With my limited resources I thought that this forum would be a good place to begin with. The reason for not managing to bury them at the local graveyard is because it has become a national monument because Or Tambo is buried there and the security is very tight as it is also a tourist attraction.

I have one question that puzzles me. I'm sorry if it is in the forum but I have read many times and maybe I just didn't understand it but I don't seem to see it. U all talk of how to "deploy" the bottle. But the crossroads and burying them seem to be consistent whether there was a mistake in making the bottle or after its done. Now what I need to know is this- will the spell carry on working after I deploy it. If I make a new bottle will the old burried or broken ones still work. For example at crossroads the energy is carried all over so is that to show that u r done with the whole spell or can it continue to work that way too. I do not have results Yet-and no access to their properties. How should I use the bottles to continue to work after disposal. I may drive to another town to get to a graveyard if need be. Also I've read that I can empty the contents at a cross road. Is it the same with a grave. And will it still be effective if dumped out.
My next bottle will be made as soon as my ingredients arrive. I also ordered a dollie to replace the make shift one I have now. But I'll bombard u with questions about that after I read up more information on it. Thank u for being kind and responding to me. I also sent messages to some readers but am having a trouble with booking a telephonic immediate reading so ill keep trying.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Yes, it works after deployment. In fact, sometimes they won't start working until they are deployed.
You can wait to start another bottle but if you insist on starting a new one right away, you can do that (however, it may cast an energy of doubt on your first spell).
I'm a little bit confused regarding the rest of your questions.
Please clarify

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:01 am

Dabbling enchantress, your method sounds similar to mine! Good luck, and I look forward to comparing notes over the course of our respective work.

I'm burying a couple older vinegar jars this Saturday (good day for curse work) - there wasn't anything wrong with them, but I got better personal concerns so I think it will be more effective to deploy them and keep going woj my new jars. It's like a one-two punch, lol. (And if these new jars don't yield the results I want I'll order stronger, more intense ingredients and try again!)

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 am

thank you miss aida i will deploy the bottles by emptying at a crossroad on saturday. im sure it will work great

raven - im so glad im not the only one. one other thing i did that worked well for me on one occassion was the cigar parcels spell that conjure man posted - and i added those parcels to the bottle. the very same day the two had the biggest fight ever. sadly they got back together a few days after that. he is with her again today so out comes my frying pan lol. best of luck to u.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Oh, I hadn't thought to add the parcels to the vinegar jar! I wish I had now. I'll keep that in mind just in case I make a new set.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:32 pm

I meant to ask earlier but it slipped my mind: does r matter what day you deploy a vinegar jar (in my case, when you bury it in a graveyard)? I planned to do so tomorrow but there's family business I have to attend to all day that came up last minute. Will it work as well if I deploy them on Sunday, even though Saturday is a better day for breakup work?

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 am

I was also wondering. I wanted to actually deploy them today as Saturday is best butting was so angry yesterday I took the bottles and got into my car in that awful mood. I'm usually calm and it takes a lot to get me that angry so I took my negative energy and went to deploy them. It was daytime and the roads r very busy but I managed to empty most of the contents of the one bottle. Only the parcels stayed in the bottle so I just left the bottle with the parcels on a patch of grass at the side of the road. But it's somewhat residential so I don't know what will come of it. I was a little worried because the two parcels r wrapped in foil so now Iv got them together in a bottle with all the nasty ingredients thrown out. But I decided to rather have faith that the yucky stuff would have seeped in anyway.

The second bottle was glass. I poured out some liquid but the spices n stuff wouldn't come out so I brought it back home filled with vinegar and emptied into the toilet. Hoping for the best. No idea if the nails etc went through the pipes.

I'm holding on with the bottles for a while. Until I get a reading. And I have bad news. They did not fight yesterday in fact they were together again last night. And now he's being abrupt with me.
I'm working my honey jar and maybe will work a little on his babydoll before I have a good cleansing shower and then leave him be and let the spells do their thing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Ravenmaven:
I personally like deploying my bottles on Tuesday or Saturday.

dabbling enchantress:
Emptying a jar into the toilet? I never would have done that.......
Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:05 am

Miss Aida
My initial thought was to go to the crossroads on Saturday night. But Friday afternoon I had accumulated souch anger after speaking to the target that I wanted to take advantage of my foul mood. The plastic bottles contents were mostly poured out. Only the two foil cigars with their pictures remain in the bottle. I left that on a patch of grass next to the cross road.
The glass bottles vinegar poured out but the spices and other gunk just wouldn't come out. I was scared to draw too much attention to myself and as traffic had built up breaking the bottle there would be too suspicious. And to keep so much negative stuff after the bottle was opened seemed like a bad idea. I remember one spell that had the names put down the toilet. So I used that logic that their relationship would turn to crap. I did read it somewhere else on the forum. I just needed to get rid of it at that moment it felt urgent. Also u said some spells might work after deployment only.
I guess I screwed up again huh.
Do u do readings because I'm not managing to come right with a booking on the site. I typed in credit card details etc and it just goes back to the same site. That was a week ago already

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Yes, I do readings, all the AIRR members do, and all the Hoodoo Psychics also.
Just go to http://readersandrootworkers.org
You can chose whomever you please. They are ALL terrific.
I personally like e-mails first from clients before agreeing to a reading.
Take care

tanchan

Re: To cause discord, fights, enmity...

Unread post by tanchan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Will this trick work even if they are on LDR?

quote="ConjureMan Ali"]You can try a reversal conjure which would double back all the emotinal issues they've caused back on top of them. You can also create a vinegar jar which can be used to create discord, strife, and fighting in any relationship. I'd probably do both of the, reverse it all back on them, then sour their relationship.

A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.[/quote]

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, tanchan,
What is "LDR"?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 am

Miss Aida
I think it may be Long Distance Relationship, but I really am not sure, so please tanchan let us know.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 pm

If that's what it means, then it ought to work
Thanks, Shantilly Lace.
Non-standardized Abbreviations are tough as I am clueless!!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:22 am

LOL, Miss Aida, google is my friend...
I took a stab at it. lol

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:00 am

According to one of my astrologer friends; there is a perfect storm of planetary aspects coming up for this type of work. Especially on August 1st :)
HRCC Student #1989

indie82

Advice needed

Unread post by indie82 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:08 am

Hi All

Wow this forum is full of little gems or advice.... as you can tell I am new on here, and I thought why not ask for advice/question.

I need advice on a spell, or way to separate two people without causing harm to either parties.

Story is guy is unhappy in current relationship, unhappy, miserable,unfulfilled etc, however, he is struggling to leave her due a)they have a property together, b)she is over protective and checks his phone, questions who is friends are if its a girl, she think he is having an affair with them, I feel he has lost his identity.

To cut a long story short, he has said how much he like me, i bring out feeling he lost forever, I make him laugh, happy smile, he always thinking of me. But has not got confidence to leave he because of the 'fall out' of leaving her.

How can i cast a spell to a)they separate without any hate between them, but as soon as possible as it hurts me to see him so sad b)give him the confidence to move on from her

I sadly used someone online who 'casts spells' urrrm she turned out to be a fake, so I am sending out an SOS to everyone who has some knowledge and guidance to help me.

Thank you all :D

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Breaking up a "couple"

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:08 pm

indie82,

Sorry you were scammed, you can get a reading by an AIRR reader and even hire them to do work for you. Or you would be interested in the product line break up, its more of a mutual , less fighting product .
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi indie82,

I'm sorry that happened to you. The same thing has happened to me in the past too.
I agree with j82, the workers on AIRR are great and they can do the work for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Check out which ones do break up work.

I'd also encourage you to check out the spell kits from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

A kit has everything you need inside and the directions. :)

Good Luck! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 pm

indie82,

I found another link you might be interested in.

break-up-and-love-reconciliation-at-the-same-time-t228.html
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

indie82

Unread post by indie82 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:57 am

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your comments, ideas etc, much appreciated.

Does it matter that I live in the UK for these spells to work-sorry daft question.

I was looking for a spell, which would help him leave her-give confidence and strength to leave her, but with little anger and pain for all parties.

Because I have been scammed, I am just really wary of spending anymore money, and not seeing/feeling any action. Just need my faith restored-cheesy I know it sounds.

I read on the forum about names on toilet paper and faeces ? Please could this be explained to me- sorry again ;)

Thanks for your help and guidance in advance

indie82

Unread post by indie82 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:58 am

Hi All

Thanks Susan for your link, you second link doesnt work :(

AIRR: Who is the best one to use for my situation, considering I have been duped in the past, and my faith and skeptical about it all, hence why I thought to use a trusted forum

Any ideas

Thanks again everyone x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello, indie82 ,

An AIRR member will NOT "dupe" you.

AIRR members are committed to a strong code of ethics. See it here: www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Just go to the AIRR webpage and see who specializes in this line of rootwork: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

take care

Mimi123
Horseradish root

Unread post by Mimi123 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:06 am

Somewhere I read that horseradish root can be used to cause disagreements, much like poppy seeds and red peppers. Has anybody else come across that?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:17 am

Hello Mimi123,

I personally have not heard this and I can not say that I have really heard of a use for horseradish in hoodoo. IT may just be one of those plants that did not make it's way into the workings of hoodoo.

Peace~

Nathen

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Good day Ms Aida,

Its been a while. i have done all my works and i have received positive results. My breakup jar has worked marvelously. I am not hearing the name of his friend anymore and they have stoped hanging out. I do not know if they have fought or just hated each other company. But i know its my spell.

And my honey jar also has given me good result. Thank you!

Now i have another problem well it was here with me all the time but i thought that maybe with time it will pass but now its getting complicated.

See my mother live with me and she hates my boyfriend. my boyfriend moved out but wants to come and stay with me but she is always complaining that she does not want to see my boyfriend here . She talks behind my back with everybody she meets , my son teacher etc. I feel like my life is being threaten the way she looks at me i just dont trust her anymore i don't know why. i really want to move out but my situation is a bit hard. Anyway she has an Allie my sister in law . i feel like they are plotting something behind my back . i want to know if i can use the same vinegar jar remedy with them to break them apart or shall i do something else. i want them to fight to hate each other cos lately my mother has forgoten that it is i who is her daughter not my sister in law.

I tell you the truth i have done nothing to her its just she hates me so much. i want to teach them a lesson for what they have done to me. please advice

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello, diamond,

Congrats on your spellwork!! Great job!

Well, yes you can use the vinegar jar on them OR....you can use a honey jar to make them sweet on you (and an extra one for your Mother and your man).

Take care

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:15 am

Hi, Thanks for replying fast . Okay about the honey jar should put both of them my mother and and my man in the same jar and what kind of ingredient should i use with it.

Okay i wil use the vinegar jar on them but i have only the photo of my sis in law will that be okay . should i still burn it with red candle.

and also i forgot to mention my mother threw away my honey jar spell tht i did for my man should i redo it ?

And can you advice what i should do to get a good job that i love

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Can someone please tell me how you go about doing the Discord package I find bits and pieces but not exactly what I need and how??

Splitpea2

Re: To cause discord, fights, enmity...

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:28 pm

A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.[/quote]

When you say red peppers is that fresh,dried or seeds??

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:37 pm

I loved what CONJURE MAN had told someone and they wrote about at the beginning of this post, with frying a pepper.. I'm just confused when he says to add red pepper does that means the seeds as the other pepper or is it a piece of fresh pepper or dried??

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:59 am

Hi, Splitpea2,

When I do this spell (a few times a week), I use a whole dried red pepper, the really spicy kind.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, Splitpea2,

I use the flakes and the sees and it works as well as Ravenmaven's technique.

So, my guess is that either is fine

Take care

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Thank you.. I forgot to mention it also says to baptize the picture, how do you do this??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, Splitpea2,

I take Holy Water and make the sign of the cross on the picture while saying: "I baptize you in the name of The FAther, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. And I name you: ____ " (whatever the target's name is)

Take care

sheisblessed

Unread post by sheisblessed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:17 pm

I'm super excited that the paper pepper cigarette is my very first spell. I had intended to start with my sour jar but usps sent my essential oils to Hawaii by accident and I won't get them until Friday. But I had plenty of habinero peppers, jalepeno peppers, poppy seads, cayenne pepper, black pepper and four thieves.

So I did a practice run the first night and learned a lesson. After finishing I washed my hands four or five times and that night I went to take my contacts out and burned my eyeballs really really bad. So fast forward to today I used gloves because habinero peppers are crazy hot.

I decided to do my guy and his current lady in addition to his family. Since I wanted his family and friends to be united in their disgust for her I made sure to write a very specific petition on the back of each picture, which I baptized for each person. I wrote the first and last name of each person on the back of each picture nine times then crossed that with my command in caps. The command was for each of them to fight and argue with the girl. On her picture I did tthesame but commanded that she fight with his family and friends.

Then I placed all the ingredients on each paper and rolled them away from me into tiny cigarettes. The only exception in ingredients is that I did not put poppy seeds in his cigarette. I wanted to make sure that while he experienced his anger that he saw all the fighting his family is doing with this girl with clear eyes so he can make the right decision to leave.

I plan to heat them in the pan all this week until my package arrives (so about three days). Friday or Saturday I will take these roasted petition papers and put in my honey jar and burn a dressed divorce candle that has some type of seperation powder and oil and maybe some homemade inflammatory confusion oil on top (that was my first plan but all my powders and essential oils are taking a detour of the United States. I hate usps). Or maybe this was intervention telling me to do this spell first. Anyways I can't wait to come back and update the forum on my results. I'm excited about the possibilities.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Hello, sheisblessed ,

Welcome to the forum

And thank you for your enthusiasm!!

If you get a chance (and would like to) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Wishing you the best!!

alexan

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by alexan » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:59 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, alexan ,

You can do banishing AND/OR Hotfoot

take care
So would you suggest me to stop doing the break-up candle that I am doing right now & do the hot foot instead ? Because my intention is to not allow any women attracted to him & that included I'm breaking him up with the girl he is seeing right now.

sheisblessed

Unread post by sheisblessed » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:03 am

Thank you. I just dropped an introduction on the intro thread. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi sheisblessed,

I love your ingenuity, but I have one question. In your post, you said:
will take these roasted petition papers and put in my honey jar
Did I understand this correctly? Why would you take the remains of this spell and put it in your honey jar? The intentions are at odds with each other. They would make a nice addition to a vinegar jar if you were starting one on them. Just my two cents.
HRCC #1909G

sheisblessed

Unread post by sheisblessed » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Whoops thanks for catching that. I meant to type vinegar jar of which I'll be adding the 9 nails, glass from a burnt out light bulb and 9 pins. Would grave yard dirt be worth putting in the jar or is that too much.

I'll edit my previous post so I don't confuse anyone. I'm definitely not putting that in a honey jar...lol.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, alexan ,

Continue the break up and work with the other spells also

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, sheisblessed ,

Then, you are on the right track with every idea!

Take care

alexan

Clarity ALONG with Break-Up and Hot Foot

Unread post by alexan » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Ok, one of my intention is for this girl to see the real face of this guy that he is a liar and a cheater for her to run away and break up with him. I have been using break-up and inflammatory confusion. But should I use Clarity too in addition to make this girl sees this guy clearer that he is gay or bisexual or whatever that he is no good for her.

I will do the Hot Foot as you suggested, but should I add Clarity and Inflammatory Confusion into it to make other women can see this guy clearer as he is a jerk to run away from him ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 am

Hello, alexan ,

Please keep your topics in the appropriate areas of this forum.

I have to keep splitting, merging and moving your posts. It's a lot of work for the moderators and time consuming.

I would not use Clarity and Confusion at the same time.

You need to figure out what you want to do. You spell ideas are all over the place and nothing is going to work when you yourself are not clear. You want to hotfoot her but you want her to have clarity but you want her confused.

Just do your freezer spell, break up, hotfoot and/or banishing.

Stick to one game plan.

Now, please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

This page tells you a lot about spells and what contributes to their successes and failures.

You might also want to consider talking to an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic for assistance (magical coaching) for a fee:

http://readerandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:49 am

Please keep your topics in the appropriate areas of this forum.

I have to keep splitting, merging and moving your posts. It's a lot of work for the moderators and time consuming.

I would not use Clarity and Confusion at the same time.
Hi Miss Aida,

Thanks for your help so far.

Sorry, I am new to this forum so I still dont know how to put posts in the right places yet.

I have two more questions for you:

1> On this Lucky Mojo website, it says that Inflammatory Confusion can be used in addition to Break-Up to cause couple to get confused and break up. So, can I use Inflammatory Confusion ALONG with Hot Foot to cause couple to get confused and walk away as well ?

2> I just thought about having an image of the Three of Swords Tarot Card, then put it inside the Break-Up candle. Do you think it is going to enhance the spell ? or can I put the image of the Three of Swords Tarot Card under the Hot Foot Spell ?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, alexan,

Yes, you can add the confusion

And, why not add an image both inside the jar and under the hot foot? GOOD IDEAS!!

Take care

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, alexan,

Yes, you can add the confusion

And, why not add an image both inside the jar and under the hot foot? GOOD IDEAS!!

Take care
Thanks for your help. but here was what I did for a freezing spell. I wrote down his intention of having a girlfriend, and put it in a little bottle, then filled it up with water, then put it in the freezer, but apparently it didn't work.

I don't know how to do it the lucky mojo way yet.

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:46 pm

And I did this freezing spell for like 8 months now. It seemed to work at firs. But now it failed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, alexan ,

Usually when they start to fail is when there may have been a power outage that caused it to unfreeze.

Start a new one

Take care

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Usually when they start to fail is when there may have been a power outage that caused it to unfreeze.

Start a new one

Take care
As far as I remember, I really dont think there was a time that we went out of power. Even if there was, it was for like less than half an hour then it started back up again, within that half an hour, it is not warm enough for the ice to melt.

what is the link to Vinegar Spell and Freezing Spell on Lucky Mojo website so I can take a look at it. I couldnt find it. Also, I dont know the name of this girl or her birthday.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:24 am

Hello, Alexan,

Here are the pages:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Now, if you want these subjects on the forum, just use key words in the search engine. On the upper right hand corner of any forum page, there is a dark green area. That dark green area has a white search box. You would type the word: freezer for freezer topics. If you want the topics on Lust, you would write the word lust. And that's how we navigate the forum.

Good luck with your spells!

Take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”