It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:17 am

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Re: Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:24 am

Hello, Alexan,

Here are the pages:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Now, if you want these subjects on the forum, just use key words in the search engine. On the upper right hand corner of any forum page, there is a dark green area. That dark green area has a white search box. You would type the word: freezer for freezer topics. If you want the topics on Lust, you would write the word lust. And that's how we navigate the forum.

Good luck with your spells!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby alexan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Hmmm...I have read the freezer spell page and it doesn't seem very applicable to breakin up. So, if you wouldn't mind. Can you please tell me how to use it ? The page said freezer spell is more applicable to court case.
alexan

Unread postby j82 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:06 pm

alexan ,

Freezer spells are an old working that are used to silence people, to freeze them in their tracks or stop their action. Of course court case it fits well with, notably the beef tongue on ice to freeze their tongue. It is also used to freeze out competition or rivals. One would add the name of a romantic rival with a petition like John doe be gone from my loves life unable to move etc.. Even the name it self is good with personal concern ( if you have them) and appropriate herbs for the work. I like black pepper to confuse , alum to silence and a lemon to sour.. seal it up and freeze it with fresh water like water from a river, rain, melted snow etc. If you want to freeze people from a person then you freeze them, their name, their description but DO NOT add his name or you freeze them as well. set and forget!
j82

Unread postby angeleyeza6204 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:28 am

Can I place the names if the intended in an ice cube tray apart from one another to keep them apart? Also can I add their job to a spot in the ice cube tray to cause financial ruin from him getting a job he wants
angeleyeza6204

Unread postby sofia » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 am

Hi,

I want to do the hand roles cigarettes Of pictures of two people to put on a stove to fight. It says to baptize the pictures how do I go about baptizing? It's my fiancé and there is this girl at work who is trying to steal him away. That's why I wanted to try doing this. Thanks for your help.
sofia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, angeleyeza6204,

You can do that. but remember, you will freeze them BOTH out of your life too.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, sofia,

Take some Holy Water or Holy Oil www.luckymojo.com/7-11holytype.html

And put on your index and middle fingers. Take the picture an make the sign of the cross while saying: "I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirt. And I name you: ______. Amen"

Good luck. This is a good spell
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sofia » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

I will post results.
sofia

Unread postby sofia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:55 am

Hi,

I'm doing the rolled cigarettes and I don't know it doesn't seem to be working they are still talking to each other.
sofia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:47 am

Hello, sofia ,

It usually causes BIG fights. But not a break up. At least, this is what it has been with my experiences.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby diamond » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:20 am

I want revenge on my boyfriend he made me suffer and making a fool out of me all the time . We've together for 11 years . We have a son together. He was in prison for five years and I stayed by his side through all those years he had no one his friends and family abandoned him. I stayed with him. He promised me a lot .but when he came out he just played with me . He say he loves me but I know he is just a liar. I am going to order a cut and clear kit so that I can forget him and I hope it works cos I will go crazy . I also want him to pay for all the suffering he put me and my son through... Please any suggestion will help. I don't deserve this . He should have thanked me for waiting for him and making his son know him while he was in jail. I have his hair and semen dried up on a tissue and trick I can do in the meantime.

I am going to tie up his nature too. But I want something really hardcore to hurt him . Please tell me .
diamond

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh, Diamond,

I am so very sorry. I know how bad it feels to get used this way. Some of my friends were just talking abut people like this. It's like they don't have a soul.

here are some good revenge spells:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html

And the forum has 4 pages of good revenge spells on this thread: spells-of-justified-revenge-and-reversing-for-wrong-doing-t25254.html

And here's a radio show about cursing the nature: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the very best.

Hang in there.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby diamond » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:45 am

Miss Aid a ,

Thanks and Wow. I've listened to the radio you gave me and this spell is something else. I will definitely order the stuff. But in the mean time what should I do with his hair and semen
diamond

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi diamond,

If you want to sour his life, put him in a vinegar jar or make a doll baby for him. You have excellent personal concerns so you can put them to immediate use to mess him up if you wish. There are excellent examples on this forum, so use the search box in the upper right corner for either vinegar jars or doll babies for cursing, and you should find some great ideas.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 am

Is it possible to do Conjureman Ali's cigarette spell if you don't know anything about the woman? Can you print a picture with the outline of a woman then write on it "unknown romantic rival"?
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:05 pm

UnBound ,

Yes but it wont be as effective as it would be if you knew the persons name. May want to focus the energy on the person you do know and do have personal items of. Make them mad and disgusted with the person.
j82

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Thank you, j82.

I don't presently have anything personal that belongs to my target. Should I move forward with this or try something else? My AIRR reader told me not to worry about her and they are already having issues.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi UnBound,

If your reader told you that they are already having issues and to not bother with her, then there is no reason to add more work to your work. Just sit on what's already in play and trust in its success.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Hello, after reading through one forum to another it helped me narrow down what I need to do for the relatives who do me & my parents pain all these years. I've decided to do ConjureMan Ali suggested about rolling pictures like cigarettes, the vinegar jar & jinx their life. There's also a post here that they roast the picture in the pan for 9 consecutive day. I will incorporate all the work. Before ordering I'm wondering if someone could let me know if the steps & materials I've listed is powerful enough.
I will be doing these for total of 7 people altogether.

For Cigarette/Heating on the pan:
= individual picture or write name on a brown paper 9x
= bless each picture or paper with name with Holy Water
= sprinkle each with hot dried pepper, red peppers & poppy seed
= roast ALL pictures or paper with name together any time of the day a couple times for 9 days
= after roasting each day I will discretely keep in a brown paper
= on the 9th day after roasting, I will put it in a prepared vinegar jar
Question: I have to do 6 people would it be of it touches each other as I'm cooking or rolling it on the pan so it doesn't burn?

For Vinegar Jar: Should I put the picture 1st before the vinegar, pins, etc?
= Mason Jar filled vinegar, War Water, 9 needles, 9 pins
= Put pictures or paper in the jar
= As I'm putting all the stuff in the jar concentrate on what I want to happen ( Any Psalm prayers I should say?)
= Keep in the dark room
= Shake everyday
Question: Should I put the picture 1st before the vinegar, pins, etc?
Because there are 6 pictures or paper is it ok if it touches each other it's going to look like sardines in a can.

For Jinx (a month later)
= I need powerful one but I have to be discreet in my household & I have no access to running water for disposal. I appreciate any suggestion.

Cleansing - Please suggest.

In the future, if I'm only doing the heating up in the pan, how do I dispose the pictures & paper? Do I need to burn it before disposing?

Thanks you so much in advance for taking time to read my questions.
jump

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi jump,

The little cigarette trick has been, in my experience, quite effective. Your plan for it sounds fine, assuming you want all six people to be fighting among themselves. And yes, touching each other while you shake the pan is part of the idea - you can shout out your curse for every collision to become another argument.

You can dispose of the remains at a crossroads or save them for including in your vinegar jar when you create it.

Similarly, you can put all six people into the same vinegar jar to get them fighting among themselves. It won't matter whether you put their pictures in first or last.

You can do a search of the forum (using the little search box in the upper right corner of the page) for cursing spells. There are many good ideas here and you should find something that suits your purposes.

For cleansing, always cleanse with Hyssop when doing negative work of this kind, and follow up with Protection.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:03 am

Hi Ms. Athena,

Yes, the idea is have these 6 people fight. These are the family of 3 & 3 other people. If I don't do something they will keep doing this to my family for the rest of our lives. It's long over due.

By the way, when I do spells can I say or write it in my native language instead of English? Besides these people are from my country.
One spell that I cannot seem to find in the forum is how can I get them leave our property? Not only they won't leave,the are illegally renting out part of the room. They are in my native country and I am in a different country right now, so I don't have access to put anything on the doorstep. Any suggestion please.

Thank you so much for taking the time.
jump

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:59 am

Hi jump,

You can state your petition in whatever language you are most comfortable speaking.

If they are in another country, you could dress a letter or card with Hot Foot powder and mail it to them. The goal is to get the powder onto them so this may be an option for you. You could also add Hot Foot powder to your vinegar jar and include that wish in your petition.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Hi Ms. Athena,

I truly appreciate your patience with all of my questions. As you can tell I am new to this, but found this site/forum very helpful with everything I'm going through. I just received a box full of goodies that I ordered from luckymojo. I started the honey jar today based on reading the forums here. But I will order the books here at luckymojo to do the rest of spells. I did not buy the kit instead I bought different stuff as my ongoing supply. I feel like I buoght the whole store but yet I still missed a couple.
Anyways, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
jump

Unread postby jump » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:31 am

Hi, has anyone done a cigarette using a regular white paper to print the target's picture and make it as small as like 3x3? Does it matter how big the picture and the type of paper? I figure by printing on a regular paper it would be easier to twist the end. Appreciate any suggestions.
jump

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi jump,

You are very welcome. We are here to help.

I'm glad you got your order and I wish you the best with your spellwork!

As for the cigarette trick, I print out photos on plain white paper all the time for this spell. The size doesn't matter, just roll up some red pepper flakes and set them in the pan. I like to yell out my curse that every violent shake of the pan will be another explosive argument between them. This trick has NEVER let me down.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queenofheart » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:05 am

Hello....My war water and dog and cat hair arrived. This is whats going in my jar....
Right and argue with boss to lose job jar:
Goofer dust
graveyard dirt
black arts oil
pictures of boss and my target
habernero pepper
black pepper
Red pepper flakes
Poppy/mustard seeds
War water :)
Vinegar
Dog and cat hair
Broken glass

Theres a board meeting coming up also and I want to try the rolled cigarettes. I dont know who exactly will attend the meeting but can I br general and say "all members of the review board?"

I want to keep my jar so I can shake it everyday until after the board meeting, ive read that sometimes the spell doesnt work until its deployed. Can I hold on to ituntil after?

Can I just add the board members in my jar? I dont want them to be goofered though. Should I just do a separate jar with just the car and dog hair and my target..

As far as the boss I dont care if hes goofered because he is an enabler to the entire situation and has lied.

I know on another post I asked if I could get my target to love me so I can get what I want money wise....it's kind of twisted but ill elaborate in a pm and itll make comolete sense. If I post it here then I could be giving myself away.
queenofheart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi queenofheart,

Your jar sounds good.

You can name the cigarettes for each member of the board. If you don't know them by name, but know how many there are, then make a cigarette for each and just number them.

I wouldn't add anyone to your jar that you don't want to goofer.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Hello LM Friends, I have a very basic idea of vinegar jar by now as I am reading the forum almost everyday...really LOVE this site. I am preparing to do a cigarette for my husband & a couple of people around us who's been creating fight & drama in our relationship. My goal is make my hubby & all of them fight and eventually my hubby will turn his back on them FOREVER and that he will see their true color.

1) I am going to put all the goodies to roll on each pictures (4people) to make them on fire & delirious EXCEPT for my husband
2) Roll my hubby's pic with NO goodies (reason being I don't want him to act crazy around me & our kids in our house)
3) Then, put a hotfoot powder on a jar with 4 people ONLY
4) Burn black candle.

I welcome any suggestion you may have. My main concern is I wanted to make my husband will only act crazy towards them :o). Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my concern.
jump

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi jump,

The cigarette trick is designed to get the people in the pan fighting among themselves. It will not make one of them see the true colors of anyone, you would have to do a Clarity spell on him for that. So if you put him in the pan with the others, he's going to argue.

You should choose accordingly. If you want him to argue with them, then throw him in along with them. You can work Peaceful Home products to keep arguments away from the two of you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Thank you Ms. Athena. Yes I want him to argue only with them. So my plan & the steps are all ok but add the peaceful home along with it. I will do. Thanks much.
jump

Unread postby Innocence » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:19 pm

My ex has been talking to this young girl a lot that I am getting quite annoyed, when I asked him if he will date her one day he said he doesn't know. I'd like to do the cigarette trick to make them mad at each other. Questions: if I use glossy photos will they burn up too fast in the pan? Is it alright that my ex's face is partially covered in the photo but the eyes are showing clearly? Also can I staple the ends instead of twisting them? Thank you!
Innocence

Unread postby Thomask » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello Innocence

Yes you can use glossy paper.

Yes, it is ok if his eyes are showing clearly.

No. Do not use staples.

Please make sure you twist the ends tightly.

Take care my friend.
Thomask

Unread postby WitchesBrew15 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Holiday time is here! And now that I have money to buy my friend a present for Christmas! I have one question, though. He is with someone who absolutely treats him like crap, and I miss him terribly. He used to live in the basement part of the house that I currently live in. I was wondering if I can dress the house slippers that I got for him in any lucky mojo oils or powders that will get him to start arguing and fighting with his wife, until they break up and divorce and he moves back here BY HIMSELF, WITHOUT HER. I want to perform this trick without him knowing that his slippers were dressed with anything before he puts them on to wear them in his house. Thanks in advance!
WitchesBrew15

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:32 am

Hello, WitchesBrew15 ,

Yes, of course you can dress the slippers!

But use the powders as the oils are too obvious.

here's a link on laying tricks and how to do them: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you success with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby WitchesBrew15 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Thanks so much Miss Aida! Does it make sense to sprinkle BOTH break AND confusion powder, or should I just use the break up powder?
WitchesBrew15

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Hello, WitchesBrew15,

I would DEFINITELY use both!!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby WitchesBrew15 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Ok. Thanks!
WitchesBrew15

Unread postby AtirAviel98 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:51 pm

It's a stupid question, but It was said before that it is best to use the two pictures with the peppers rolled like cigs when you believe the couple is together, would it work when they are talking when they're not physically together? Like if they're texting or on the phone? Or is it only best when they are physically together?
AtirAviel98

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, AtirAviel98,

No, it's NOT a stupid question!

Yes, this spell ought to still work (even if they are only communicating in this manner)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aredhel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:58 pm

My targets are living in a war zone thanks to my vinegar jar so I'm going to incorporate the cigarette trick tonight and just keep it classic as CM listed earlier in the thread, but I have a few questions:
1) If the ultimate goal is to cause a breakup with all this fighting, would adding breakup oil/power work? Or maybe just a small smudge of breakup oil/power on the pictures? (Not sure if there is anything flammable in the LM power though)
2) I thought I read someone deploys the ashes in a gutter, can they be flushed down the toilet? I'm miles and miles from a cemetery and from their house, but might be able to find a crossroads (never had the need for one lol).
3) I'm planning to do this 9 days straight, do I create a new one every day? Or just keep using the original assuming it doesn't burn to ashes right away? I was thinking of creating them in advance and keeping them in jars (with extra pepper seeds/flakes or other herbs/powers) and shake them often to build up the hate and anger, kind of like a vinegar jar, and take them out as needed.

Thanks
Aredhel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, Aredhel

I will answer each question after the question. OK? OK !

1) If the ultimate goal is to cause a breakup with all this fighting, would adding breakup oil/power work? Or maybe just a small smudge of breakup oil/power on the pictures? (Not sure if there is anything flammable in the LM power though)-I put the oil on the pictures. Not sure about the powder. I don't do that because, as you had said, it could be flammable
2) I thought I read someone deploys the ashes in a gutter, can they be flushed down the toilet? I'm miles and miles from a cemetery and from their house, but might be able to find a crossroads- I'd put this at a crossroads
3) I'm planning to do this 9 days straight, do I create a new one every day? - I would create a new one as often as possible. But, if I remember correctly, you have to turn the fire on and off. So, it is going to take time and patience.

Wishing you the very best with this spell!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, Aredhel

I will answer each question after the question. OK? OK !

1) If the ultimate goal is to cause a breakup with all this fighting, would adding breakup oil/power work? Or maybe just a small smudge of breakup oil/power on the pictures? (Not sure if there is anything flammable in the LM power though)-I put the oil on the pictures. Not sure about the powder. I don't do that because, as you had said, it could be flammable
2) I thought I read someone deploys the ashes in a gutter, can they be flushed down the toilet? I'm miles and miles from a cemetery and from their house, but might be able to find a crossroads- I'd put this at a crossroads
3) I'm planning to do this 9 days straight, do I create a new one every day? - I would create a new one as often as possible. But, if I remember correctly, you have to turn the fire on and off. So, it is going to take time and patience.

Wishing you the very best with this spell!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aredhel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:52 am

Thank you Miss Aida...always such great feedback!
Aredhel

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:52 pm

I have read through this post and found it very informative. I thought about the different variations that were discussed and chose to put the picture inside the pepper. I have an antique cast iron skillet that I dedicated to use only for spell work. I heated and cooled it in the skillet night before last and threw the pepper at the crossroads before 5:30 am yesterday morning.

I varied this by targeting one person instead of two. The reason is because the other party is my grown daughter and the target is her recent ex. She has a temper and i believe his anger would set her off. She was on the phone talking with him while I was working the pepper. He has almost worked his way back into her life and my home and I DO NOT want him around. He is trouble and not one family member can stand being around him. He is lazy, a control freak, jealous, a substance abuser, a compulsive liar, he wont support his kids and lets his mom keep them all the time. He is middle aged (past35) and she is early twenties. She always feels sorry for him and takes him back. It was a relief to us all when they broke up. I want to keep them broke up. He is making progress with her and I want to block his every chance.

My question is will working only on him instead of both of them with the pepper be effective. I am trying to refrain from doing work on her because for one she is my daughter and two I don't want to cause her to be angry with anyone other than him.

Any advice on this will be greatly appreciated.
dreamweaver

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello, dreamweaver ,

Hmmm....

Why don't you instead use hotfoot and banishing on just him? And freeze him out also?

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Because if you just cause him to be a hothead and she has a bad temper, they will still fight and she will still be affected.

That spell will only make them argue with each other BUT I understand that you don't want to cast spells on your daughter. That makes perfect sense.

But, to preserve her, I'd go with the recommendations instead of this spell

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks so much for your advice. I had already planned on hot footing him too, but will make sure to hit him from the other angles as well. I have been collecting items from him for a while and storing them away. I have some shoes, socks, shirt, ballcap, handwriting and pictures. I think i can incorporate some of these in the banishment and freezer spells.

I'm also glad to know that the pepper spell would only make them fight with each other. If worse comes to worse then I will throw her In the pan with him to cause a fight. I didn't originally want to, but if it makes things worse for him It might be something i need to do.
dreamweaver

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, dreamweaver ,

I love that you're a "collector"!! YES! You sound like you were born to be a Hoodoo Practitioner!

Love it!

Please keep us posted on the progress

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:20 am

Well thank you Miss Aida. It's just something I have always done since I was a young girl. I thought I was a lil wierd. But yaaaay now I know its natural.

The progress is coming along good. She is in fact talking to another guy. Just friends she says. Im gonna give it a push...... (he is nothing like the ex and more her age) the ex is getting more bold in that he wants her back. I plan to do all I can to prevent that from happening. He is pretty tore up at the thought of this guy. He is quite delusional in that he feels he still has claim to her. So the fighting is working.

She is included in the pepper spell to make them fight. Now that i know it will only effect her with him. Yaaay. It seems necessary.

I do wonder with the hotfooting.... I made some myself a couple years ago to use on him, but never did. The dirt i used was from my husbands grave (her daddy who passed when she was preteen) and i mixed it with cyanne, black pepper, sulfur, and salt. The thing is (and why I have been hesitant so far to use it) I got a little carried away and added a ground wasp to it to add some sting. Then I found out that by adding the nest it could be goofer dust instead. I know goofer dust is bad bad stuff that can cause some major heath issues. I dont wanna kill him at this point, just drive him away. . I did get the dirt the correct way. I bought it from him and told him why. His confirmation came thru to me pretty clear. Left coins, and something I knew he liked.

I know I need to use this. I just dont know which of the two it actually is. If its goofer Im gonna have to save . Til the last possible choice. If its hot foot.... well its on.

So my thoughts were does the nest make that big of a difference ... cause i have no idea.
dreamweaver

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Hi dreamweaver,

I subscribe to the belief that "if in doubt, leave it out". Goofer dust is indeed serious stuff but it's hard to tell what kind of results you might get from what you created. It's best to stick to Lucky Mojo products, as you can trust they are made correctly and for the stated purpose.

http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi . Miss Athena

Thanks for your advice. I WAS unsure. Now I can get rid of whatever it is I mixed up in that little jar. I felt kind of bad to get rid of it without confirmation from an expert because of who's grave the dirt came from.

I will stick with what I trust (and that would be the products and information from your site) :)

I will have to order the Hot Foot Powder for that final push to keep him gone, but I got everything else pretty well in place. I am pleased with how well cooking the pictures with hot pepper seeds works. I got a feeling that this week im gonna be hearing a lot of arguing between those two.

Thanks again for your thoughts. You confirmed what I already felt I should do.

Have a great day !!!!!
dreamweaver

Unread postby greentea » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi,
is it not a good practice to perform discord/break up/fight spells when I'm on my menstruate cycle?

thank you.
greentea

Unread postby natstein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello Greentea

I have never heard that it is a problem and from an Ojibwe Native American, while not strictly hoodoo but still interesting, point of view you are extra powerful at that time so it may add a little umph to your work so to speak. Have at it!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greentea » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:35 pm

reason i asked that is because it's menstruate blood is powerful for love work but since it's negative work against love rival i wasn't sure .. good thing I asked. thank you Nathen. My period is starting and it's the love rival's bday this friday. it should be interesting when i perform roll up names with cayenne and separation oil on my firing pan when i'm most powerful in energy. =)
greentea

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello, greentea,

I agree with natstein

That is a bunch of crap that men had invented to keep women from practicing powerful magic. VERY powerful magic. So, in some Spiritual practices, they make it taboo.

Just another way to keep women down.. I am NOT a feminist but this kind of stuff really upsets me.

Go for it!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dreamweaver » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:03 pm

I want to offer up a big Thank You for all the information and tips that I've received on this board. I worked the cigarette spell diligently and there were several arguments that lead to a decision by this guy that I was talking about a few months ago. He is currently over ONE THOUSAND miles away. (and I am thrilled :D ) He left for a job that he seems to think he will make a lot of money at and then plans to return in a few months. He is still in contact with my daughter on a daily basis. I plan to rest until the next full moon and start again every time she is talking to him. If they argue enough maybe he will not ever return and find a life he likes better there that doesn't include her.

I did this spell with the pictures printed on paper (and did give in to the fact I had to include her and bump them around) I also did it inside the pepper. I got better results from the seeds wrapped in the pictures.
dreamweaver

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, dreamweaver ,

EXCELLENT !!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ravenmaven » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:42 am

Question about the cigarette spell: I know the original is worked in a pan, over low to medium heat on a stove. Is it also effective if the cigarettes are thrown into a live fire? I work with campfires a lot and could easily disguise the cigarettes as firestarters.
ravenmaven

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

This is Conjureman Ali's spell

If I remember correctly (and this is how I do it), you don't do it that way. You heat it up, let it cool, heat it up again, let it cool, and then gradually increase the intensity of the heat until they disintegrate. You're using visualization a well as words and putting a lot of intention into it. In other words, Work The Spell

But to just throw it in a fire is not good magic. It's too fast and too simple

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ravenmaven » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:03 am

Miss Aida, thank you as always for your quick and thoughtful reply! And that's logical. I'd hoped that maybe putting some shavings of fat wood (very flammable and long burning wood) inside the cigarette packets and using them to start a fire would be an inconspicuous way to use them more often (I can't do them as much at home as I used to) and would cause more sudden and explosive fights! Do you know of any spells that could cause those kinds of vicious fights? I want to cause them as often as possible.
ravenmaven

Unread postby HappinessRules » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Hi there is it possible to break up a couple that drew you into their love triangle situation to gain some kind of kick but now I want them to break up I basically was talking to this person that was pumping information from me and giving it to her as some kind of "look she likes me and look what I'm finding out about her", to impress this woman he's talking to, after she set us up.
I have their user name and her real name also I have his user name I think I have a name of his that he gave me so could I break them up just with their first names and user names without being about to get anything they have had contact with. I also can get a printed out picture of him from YouTube. This all my sound jumbled but I think its only right they break up after playing games like that for no reason. :(

I was thinking about burning a candle to saint Martha with black cat hair and dog hairs dressing the candle? but going in forest to burn candle possibly.
HappinessRules

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce