Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Change Physical Appearance Height Age Gender

Magickalcurios
Re: beauty spells?

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 am

Thanks Stars...that was fast...wooshh.... :lol:
Do i need to pray over it before using?
Is it possible if i just make one spray bottle abt 50ml and keep it in the fridge and use whenever i want to?
How long till u discard it?
And is there any specific way to use or i just have to spray it on my face?
Sorry for the long queue of questions....as theres not much info stated and my book is still not here yet :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 am

As long as you keep it in the fridge I don't see the water going bad. I would probably keep it for about 2 weeks, or until it starts to look bad. It can be used as a wash you can spray it lightly over your face or your entire body. I would let it air dry.

You can simply say a short petition, With the help of God, may this bring beauty, and glamour to me,
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 am

Thanks so much, Stars..... :P
This is really helpful for me, as im so new here.
Still waiting for my orders to arrive which i think it would take months to reach me :|
Anyway, thanks so much for the great advise.
Cant wait to try it out :lol:

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 am

Oh ya, btw, is it a must to use Spring water?
As im located in a small city, its quite difficult for me to get spring water...... :roll:

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 am

You can buy spring water in a store and use that.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 am

Hi Svar, hmm i dont we have it in our stores here :roll:

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Magickalcurios wrote:Hi Svar, hmm i dont we have it in our stores here :roll:

Try rain water, living, natural water is always better then what comes out of the tap. :roll:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Are there any beauty spells that enhance ones good features?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 pm

I would go with the rosemary wash, and you can definitely couple that with some blessing products as well.

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

gabriellbailey

Unread post by gabriellbailey » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 pm

would it make a difference if the rosemary is dried or not?

would like to share this as well.

in the Caribbean we put about a small portion of a limb of rosemary in coconut oil for babies to anoint their body.
coconut oil is usually locally made so it's really great :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Well Its going to be wet anyways so I dont see how it make a difference.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:09 am

i'm interested in all of your beauty suggestions - the oils and the water.
thank you for sharing.
i'm also surprised that more people arent asking for hoodoo beauty products ..... NOT that the world needs MORE beauty products.
THANK YOU Cat for not putting things on the market that you dont believe in or taking advantage of my insecurities about my appearance....but are sure you dont have ANY more beauty secrets? :)
i'm looking for a way to make my INNER beauty more obvious. I dont simply want people "looking me over" or feeling inexplicable "attraction." im not seeking extra attention, but i still care how i look.
Also, i dont want to look older than i feel. Anything that preserves youth is GOLDEN
Which reminds me, Conjureman Ali mentioned something in another thread about using Sun oil to "shine." Has anyone else ever worked beauty spells from that angle?
oh, and if you know of anything to be photogenic, that'd be great. all these people snapping pics with their phones and spreading them on the internet is a whole new challenge. i realize i could take a "commanding" or "controlling" approach to other people in order to protect or improve my image, but i'd rather fix what i can within myself first.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 pm

I'd suggest you use Queen Elisabeth root products, it will make you more confident and attractive.
And Bewitching products would also be good to be able to look your best.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:39 am

I cant find any spring water here so i guess i gotta use rain water instead ;(

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 am

Rain water is fine, but also much of the bottled water in the stores is spring water.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 am

Hmm if u meant those bottled waters sold in stores
which are label as spring mineral water then I think should have it.
But I'm not sure are those 100% spring water or processed water ?
So can I use those?

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 pm

If it is from a spring you can use that, yes. I don't know in your countries the rules for labeling but here they cannot sell water as spring water if it ain't spring water. You can look up the spring it comes from to learn more about the water you are buying.Some springs have historical or legendary beliefs associated with them.

sickgirl

Beauty Spray Bottle

Unread post by sickgirl » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:41 am

Hello!

So i have a question, i want to make a spray bottle to have nice skin and keep me feeling beautiful....

I am going to buy the rose water and then make rosemary water and mix them.

Cat suggested freezing it in ice cube trays and then using them as one needs.

But is there anything else i should add? Suggestions welcome! Also, is there any sort of special thing i need to do before hand?

Thanks in advance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Beauty Spray Bottle

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:15 pm

I would add a few drops of Look me Over Oil to attract attention to your beauty. You should, of course, pray over the materials as you work and concentrate on your desires.

Read about Look Me Over spiritual supplies here:
http://luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

The most popular forms of this formula for personal use on the body are the oil, the bath crystals, and the sachet power:

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BCR-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Bath Crystals
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPD-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Sachet Powders
$5.00

catherine yronwode

sickgirl

Re: Beauty Spray Bottle

Unread post by sickgirl » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Great idea!! I didn't even think of that. Thanks cat!

africanladyla

Unread post by africanladyla » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Can you use well water if you can not get spring water.

ssummerlandc

Being (seen as) More Beautiful

Unread post by ssummerlandc » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm VERY new to hoodoo, so I felt it was better for me to ask all you experienced professionals than guess at it.
How can I make myself seem more attractive? I don't really BE more attractive, that sounds a tad impossible. ._.
I just mean be perceived as more attractive than I actually am.

To cross up my terminology, something like a Wiccan glamour spell.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Being (seen as) More Beautiful

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 am

You'll want to look at products such as Bewitching and Look Me Over to help you get more favorable attention. You can also use Attraction products to also make yourself more magnetic. If your confidence is an issue, then you may want to use Crucible of Courage and Sun products to help you have more confidence and help you shine.

But that being said, those products will certainly aid you, but recognizing the patterns of behavior or ways that you present yourself that are not helpful to your goals, and working to correct them will be extremely valuable to you in the long run. That will help you keep the people you attract around you in the long-term.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 pm

And don't forget pure attitude. A lot of people are beautiful and attractive by virtue of their belief that they are something special. Not arrogant, just self-confident. When you use those products you have to believe they will do the trick and that you ARE more attractive.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Back up your work with physical things like makeup, nice clothes, the right hairstyle, etc. Anyone can improve her appearance in small ways that make a big difference.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

kittynmoon

Youth Spells?

Unread post by kittynmoon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 am

Any ideas on where to start with this one?

Turnsteel

Re: Youth Spells?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:05 pm

kittynmoon wrote:Any ideas on where to start with this one?

Well, more information for one. There is a lot that can be covered by so broad a heading as "youth spells" What are you looking for? Spells to affect youths? To make someone seem young, to "steal" someones youth? I can say that if your looking for something like the fountin of youth or eternal youth your going to be really disappointed.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 am

If you mean a spell to look younger:

beauty-spells--t9896.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:54 am

I left it generally open to see what type of appproaches people took towards the topic in general. A lot of people say I look a lot younger than my age and they want to know what they can do. In my case it is really just genetics and avoiding sun and good health habits so I am generally at a loss as to what to suggest to other people. It has gotten me to thinking about what type of solutions there are in hoodoo other than a general glamour.

Eleemi

Unread post by Eleemi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Magickalcurios wrote:Hi Svar, hmm i dont we have it in our stores here :roll:

Hi. If you have well water, then that seems to work just as well as spring water or rain water in my opinion. Just as long as it's not the chemical-laden tap water.
"Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious." ~Bill Meyer

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 pm

love this topic, as a person who is conscious of their looks lol.

Lucky Mojo has many products that are great for enhancing beauty you just need to use them.

Rosemary is great on the face as a after wash elixir. let it air dry.

Another oldie but goody is apple cider vinegar -- actually part water part apple cider vinegar -- as a face soak or body wash.

Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies such as Bewitching, Attraction, Follow Me Boy/Follow Me Girl, and the use of herbs like High John or Queen Elizabth root, or spiritual supplies made from them, also work great in beauty spells.

Remember its part on fixing/correcting and part of what others see work both angles and I think you will be happy with the results

leeclc

Beauty Spell

Unread post by leeclc » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 am

I am fairly new and I don't know to much about this but I am looking for Beauty spell. I am trying to do a number of things.
I am trying to clear my skin, to have no acne or acne scaring just a clear, radiant, even-toned complexion.
I am trying to grow my hair healthy as FAST AS POSSIBLE.
I am trying to loose weight.

I know, some may say in order to get clear skin I need a skincare regime and see a dermatologist, I've been there and done that.
Some may say I need to get a good haircare routine, been there and done that. I don't have hair loss or anything, so no, I don't need to see a doctor about possible illnesses or conditions that may be the reason for my slow hair growth - I've checked, I don't.
Some may also say I need to get on a diet and start exercising and eating healthy, I do. I would just like some assistance besides harmful diet pills.

So, are there any spells or anything that can help me with what I'm looking for?

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Beauty Spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:07 am

leeclc,

Along with a skin care regimen, weight loss management and hair care regimen, it has been recommended to include Crown of Success Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) and/or Cast Off Evil Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html).

Also Lucky Mojo sells a Weight Loss Mojo that you may consider to enhance your weight loss regimen.

You will have further recommendations here:

Spells for weight loss: (weight-loss-t14235s90.html)

Spells for health and weight loss: (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

antonia25

Need help with physical beauty

Unread post by antonia25 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 am

I have been looking for a spell for help with physical beauty namely breast reduction.I have come across a spell / info relating to breast enhancement on the site but none relating to reduction.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Need help with physical beauty

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi Antonia,

although I'm not sure in what sense you're talking about breast reduction (less scarring from an operation? being led to the right doctor? helping yourself come to terms with breast size?) - no spell i know in hoodoo or any other system will magickally remove a cup size or two.

You can petition Dr José Gregorio Hernandez to help you find a suitable doctor though. http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Blessing and healing oils are both good when recovering from any type of operation or surgery (as an adjunct and not a replacement to all of the recommendations of your health care practioners of course!)

And working with Queen Elizabeth Root, Rosemary and Jezebel Root can all help you work with and come to terms with your feminine side and attributes.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

luckyboy
Re: Are there any spells for physical beauty?

Unread post by luckyboy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 pm

are there any true spells to change eye color? and if so how do I do one? i read them on websites on the internet but i trus the advice i get on lm much more. thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

The best spell for that is just to buy a pair of colored contacts. :)

The real question is what are you trying to achieve by wanting a different eye color? More allure? More intensity? You just want to feel more attractive?

You're not going to find any magic to change your genetics, but you may very well be likely to help yourself gain the qualities that you're trying to get at by wanting a different color eye.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:44 pm

just wanted to do something different lol thanks devi

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:11 pm

For the rootwork to effect physical beauty there are things that need to be done at the physical level as well. For instance, people can bathe or spray body/face with rosemary water. There's the element of both spiritual and physical since Rosemary yields physical results and also has spiritual power. Perhaps, even a pink candle with some oil can be used for a spell. I'd say blessing oil because it's blessing your physique. Finally, a petition can be made for physical beauty and guidance to the best techniques. Without working out, facial upkeep, going to the beauty salon, and buying elegant clothes people won't get too far. Conjure depends on you moving on the physical as well.

Luckbewithme876
Specific beauty and attraction question?

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm looking for a way to increase my physical attractiveness and how desirable people find me. I'm not looking for specific people to work the magic on, but rather for it to make more attractive and alluring to everyone in general, especially men. I'm a bisexual man btw. What Mojo Bag would be best for this?

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who replied. And if anyone really wants to know, turns out I didn't need it. The guy I liked already liked me, I just didn't know it.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Specific beauty and attraction question?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Well you could go for a Lucky 13 which is all around good stuff, you could go for an Attraction hand, or if you are specifically more interested in attracting men than women (for the purposes of this bag) you could do with lavender love drops-those are three that I would recommend you check out.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 am

Hi LuckBeWithMe,

although not mojo hands per se, working red penis candles with a combination of Q and Nature oil could be helpful to your cause:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-nature.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-q.html

You may also want to read through the following thread that has some good ideas (in the suggested mojo from the second post, swap out the queen elizabeth root and angelica for a ginseng and john the conqueror roots instead): how-can-a-female-exude-powerful,-sexy,-independent-qualities-t16346.html

Blessings and best of luck.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 am

Thanks for the blessings and the help. I didn't consider some of the suggestions before. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 am

QematetSau,

One does not have to spend a lot of money to look good. Nice clothes can be found in thrift shops and discount stores. Less expensive cosmetics and moisturizers can work as well as the pricey ones. Get a decent haircut at a beauty shop a few times a year and take a walk.

Spells cast for beauty can be as simple as adding spiritual supplies to one's beauty supplies, with prayers and affirmations. For instance, you may add a few drops of Attraction oil to shampoo or a few drops of Look Me Over oil to moisturizer. We know people who even add spiritual sachet powders to their medicated foot powder. And, of course, any f the Lucky Mojo oils may be worn as skin-perfumes as well.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

poster
Help with constantly having bags under my eyes

Unread post by poster » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 pm

I have constantly had bags under my eyes for the past 6 years approximately and I can't seem to shift them no matter what. As so many wonderful things are possible with a little hoodoo, I was wondering if there was anything that the members of this forum might suggest to remedy my problem? I have read such amazing advice on this forum for other topics that I thought it's definitely worth a shot asking you wonderful people! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Help with constantly having bags under my eyes

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Sorry, folk-magic cannot solve problems that stem from genetics, medical issues, or lack of sleep.

If no medical problems can be found to be the cause of the condition, then i suggest you either resign yourself to your visual appearance, use cosmetics to cover the affected area, or seek facial surgery to remove the excess skin.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Have you gotten your thyroid checked? If it's too slow, it will cause your face to swell, especially around the eyes. This is called periorbital swelling and it's a hallmark of low thyroid. It will correct itself as the thyroid levels are brought back up to where they need to be.

Voice of experience here...
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 am

Hi poster,

as Miss Cat has wisely suggested above, seeing a medical professional is the first action to take.

Just throwing it out there, perhaps seeing an acupuncturist or a Chinese or Western herbalist could help as well.

Blessings.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 am

Some use cucumbers, potato slices, or used tea bags (let them cool first!) on the eyes to reduce puffiness.

Make sure to get enough sleep, eat a proper diet, and reduce stress.

Using Bewitching products will make you appear beautiful and alluring.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:57 am

Preparation-H Gel cold is very good , too

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi,
You may want to address diet. I often see people with food allergies/sensitivies that are affected with puffy eyes and also dark circles under the eyes. The main offenders i have seen in practice is wheat and dairy. You may want to use an elimination diet for a few weeks, first take out the wheat which is pervasive, see what happens, and then try the dairy. MSG also retains fluid and is also very toxic to brain cells. You may want to avoid this additive which comes under many names of which you can do a google search.

I agree with Aura in getting the assistance of an acupuncturist who can "diagnose" which organs are stressed and retaining fluid most of the time it is the kidneys and the liver, however that is not my specialty.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

otiscloverfield

Spells to Change Physical Appearance, Height, Age, Gender

Unread post by otiscloverfield » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi I was wondering if there was a spell or petition to help someone increase their height. I am a female that is 18 years old, my mother is 5'4 and my father is 6'2 . I am 5'5 and a half and I want to be at least 5'11 - 6'3. I know this is probably a silly question but anything helps. I know females stop growing until their 20's and it is all predetermined by your genetics but I haven't grown since I was 14 and I'm planning on having a sex change soon (FTM). I don't want to be a short man that is just 5'5. I might have some hope since my father is 6'2.

I just want some conjure magic to help get me there. I have heard of people growing once their growth plates have closed by doing certain exercises and eating certain foods and vitamins. Magic can help me hit a growth spurt, if this can be done. Along with the other stuff I listed

I saw posts on here that can help people lose weight and another about getting Abs , So why not a height increase :)
thanks
Hope I didn't offend anybody

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Make a Person Grow Taller

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

You probably can't do much about your height, either in a mundane or a magically way. What you can do is increase your personal magnetism and power so you project a "taller" persona. Master, Power, and High John the Conqueror supplies will help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Physical Beauty

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 am

Although not strictly hoodoo, an old European favourite is the herbal toner known as ''Queen of Hungary's Water''. It has a number of magical as well as beautifying properties (this is just one of many recipes):
-6 parts lemon balm (melissa)
-4 parts chamomile: http://www.herb-magic.com/chamomile.html (good luck in money)
-1 part Rosemary: http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html (family and women's power in the household)
-3 parts calendula: http://www.herb-magic.com/calendula.html (good luck in money and games of chance)
-4 parts roses: http://www.herb-magic.com/rose-buds.html (good luck in love)
-1 part lemon peel
-1 part sage: http://www.herb-magic.com/sage.html (wisdom and cleansing)
-3 parts comfrey: http://www.herb-magic.com/comfrey-leaf.html (more money luck)
-witch hazel and/or vinegar
-rose water: http://www.luckymojo.com/rosewater.html
Begin the day after the new moon. Mix all herbs in a jar and cover over with either witch hazel extract and/or vinegar (usually red wine or apple cider). There should be 1-2 inches of liquid above the herbs. Let steep during the waxing moon and strain on the day of the full moon. Compost the herbs. To each cup of the strained liquid add half a cup of rosewater. Add a drop or two of rose or lavender essential oïl if desired. Bottle and keep in a direct place, using as a toner when necessary: the product does not need to be refrigerated.

memomma_51

HEALTH AND BEAUTY

Unread post by memomma_51 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:22 pm

:roll: Hello, I am new to this chat, have a little experience with the roots, but only what I have read in books and picked up from physic fairs and so forth. Call me vein but I am getting older and loosing the looks a little bit and am thinking my other half may want to trade me in for a new model. So I was wondering if there was some thing out there that could help me look younger? Already going to the gym and spending a whole lot of money on beauty products is out of the question.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Welcom to the forum, Memomm_51,
You are presently on page 2 of this thread. I scanned over the entire thread and there's numerous ideas for you to try,
So, go ahead and read them, Then, afterwards, feel free to ask us questions about any specific product.
Enjoy!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:59 am

Hi memomma_51,

Beauty also has a lot to do with presence, charisma and presentation: working to improve those can make worlds of difference in the perception others have of one's physical appearance. Combining products to help those aspects of the self along with love and fidelity work on your other half can work wonders.

memomma_51

Unread post by memomma_51 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 am

:) Aura, Thank you for a quick response.

I have tried a few love spells on him, but I think he can tell something is different and does not welcome it well AND I was more along the lines of if he doesn't want to be with me then so be it. I really don"t care to be with someone who dosen't want to be with me.

I just would like to slow down the aging process, so if we do part, It would be easier for me to feel better about myself and maybe, If I decide to find someone else I would feel more confident.

I would like now to ask for Guidence. You mentioned that I should work on presence, charisma and presentation. Sounds good.

1) I was reading, I did see a lot about the rosemary water, I will try that. More specifics would be helpful.

2) I do not know too much about the Bewitching products and I will do more research. Any further information woukd be helpful.

3) I am unfamiliar with Queen Elizabeth products and I will do more research. Your recommendations for use would be appreciated.

4) What other supplies will I need and how do I go about using them?

5) is it necessary to cast a circle for all spells?

6) I normally do not cast a circle due to privacy issues in the home; could this be why a lot of my working is weak?

Thank you ever so much, God bless!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:09 am

Casting a circle is used in Wiccan/Pagan and ceremonial magic, not normally in hoodoo.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Mr Z
Health Spell Help

Unread post by Mr Z » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Hello everyone in AIRR,

I need a spell, or spell help in removing excess skin from old weight-loss.

My initial thought was to burn a blue-dressed man candle above the waterline in a bowl filled with blessed water and dressed with cast of affliction oil, burned in accordance with the shrinking moon.

However; I don't know what to dress it with, grains of paradise came to mind and cast off affliction oil, but beyond that I have no idea.

Does anyone in AIRR and around everywhere know of a spell, preferably candle-burning, to remove excess skin?

I have no idea what herbs to dress it with, Grains of Paradise? Devil's shoe strings wrapped around in a wreath on the neck?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your insights and encouragement if you can lend them.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell help with excess skin

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:09 pm

First off, we cannot give you medical advice here. You should be under the care of a doctor or surgeon who can help you with this. Hoodoo is a way to augment healing, not substitute as surgery.

Lucky Mojo doesn't sell Cast Off Affliction oil. It does sell Cast Off Evil oil.

http://luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Grains of Paradise seeds are used for making wishes come true and for job getting and gambling.

I would in your case work with Healing products and petition Dr. Jose Gregario Hernandez, as he's a patron saint of doctors and will help you get the best medical care you need.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”