Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Change Physical Appearance Height Age Gender

nemesis

Spells to Change Physical Appearance Height Age Gender

Unread post by nemesis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:45 am

Sorry this sound really silly but is there any spell one can use to enhance one's boob? Also to make one more attractive? :oops:

svetlana

Re: Spell for breast enhancement?

Unread post by svetlana » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 am

LOL! If there is, then I could have saved five grand! :lol:

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:04 pm

nemesis wrote:Sorry this sound really silly but is there any spell one can use to enhance one's boob?
physical enhancement spells are not conventional in hoodoo. they are a part of folklore and general perceptual manipulation, but that's about it. see below.
nemesis wrote:Also to make one more attractive? ...
the general products to draw a new love or enhance one's personal power and attractiveness on the whole are geared for this effect. where direct physicality is not usually affected by spellwork, one's own composure and one's ability to compel or command attention and appear sexy or available are definitely something that spells work on.

they are a combination of improving your performance and improving the aptitude for looking good. if you want to maximize your spellcasting's chances of results, you should find out what kind of appearance/apparel/style your likely target will enjoy, or even what you find attractive, and learn how to enhance this with beauty techniques that are holistic and healthy for your body. take an across-the-board approach to beauty improvement and you'll find that a combination of training and spellwork will server you better than just spellwork alone (as with all other endeavours employing that stuff).
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 am

Hey nagasive, thank you so much for taking the time to reply me.

To be honest, i didnt quite expect any response at all with regards to this post as it is well ahem yeah kinda unusual....lol....anyway, thanks for the kind advice and you are as nice as always! :)

Swamp_Hunter

Spells to Change Physical Appearance, Height, Age, Gender

Unread post by Swamp_Hunter » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 am

I had a friend do some research for me on a certain... trick I guess it would be called. I'm fairly new to hoodoo so I'm not sure what this would technically be classified as.

Anyway, I'm trying to verify what the effects would be. I don't want to say what I was told its for in case it would taint the answers I get, though.

I'm sorry for being so vague on this one, I'm just trying to watch my back because apparently the root workers around here are vicious and prone to giving misinformation. I don't guess it would hurt to give a bit more information though.

It's supposed to affect me more than anyone else, if that helps. I

'm supposed to take on the appearance of the person in the picture.

Anywho, here is the procedure:

On the Full Moon mix equal parts Vervain, Queen's root, and Yerba Santa leaves. Get a new mirror that's never been used by you (never caught your reflection) and rub the mirror with the mixture. Capture another person's picture in the mirror(while avoiding capturing your own) and wrap it in a velvet cover and wait for the New Moon.

Does anyone have any idea on whether that is what this spell is actually supposed to?

Can anyone help?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Looking for confrimation on the effects of this.

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 pm

That's not a hoodoo spell. The use of the "velvet cover" and other aspects of it mark it as either a European folk magic spell or, possibly -- given the notion that it will cause you to gain another person's physical appearance -- just something fictional.
catherine yronwode

Silverpony

Unread post by Silverpony » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

To be honest, that sounds like something out of a movie, or out of some teen-witch book.

The herbs you mention don't seem to form any coherent connection to each other, and that whole interest in altering appearance is much more a modern thing that's arisen with movies like 'the craft' than it ever did with hoodoo, to the best of my knowledge.

I would be interested in hearing what other board members have to say about this.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Well, it won't make you look like someone else, "Charmed" this ain't. But I can't see it hurting you, none of those herbs are very mean.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Swamp_Hunter,

I am not sure about the authenticity of this trick with respect to African American conjure or hodoo. As Silverpony stated, the mixture of Vervain (Verbena), Queen's Root, and Yerba Santa is strange. If you were working on something to promote love, blessings, and luck in your life then the combo would make sense, but from what you have given us it sounds like you want to altar your appearance by capturing someone else's appearance and then transferring it over to yourself.

Now there are invisibility spells in Hoodoo and there are Attract/Compel/Want me spells in Hoodoo, but I have not heard about taking on the appearance of somebody else.

Certainly the velvet cover seems off to me -- flannel and cotton muslin are much more common materials in traditional Hoodoo.

The injunction not to catch your own reflection in the mirror does resonate to me from other types of conjure work, but they are reversing and cursing works -- not the kind of work I would expect to see in conjunction with those three herbs.

The lunar timing also strikes me as being a bit off -- I know that many workers time their work to lunar phases to some degree, but a very firm "it must be started on the full moon..." strikes me as more European than African American.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Swamp_Hunter

Unread post by Swamp_Hunter » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:57 am

That makes sense. At the moment I'm researching things to alter people's perceptions. Things that would cause you to be overlooked or unnoticable or to confuse you with someone else, and I asked my friend to look into for me as he has access to a couple of people who are fairly well known rootworkers in the area. He told me about two techniques he had been given by others. One was kind of a meditative technique that is apparently pretty hard to pull off and the person that told him about it said she had only known one person who could do it and he had to be high, and this was the other he came up with.

I've been warned that a lot of the people who are into hoodoo around here are very territorial and dont like to share their secrets, and are not above handing out misinformation or actively blocking someone from working for little to know reason. My friend actually warned me about it himself. So I'm thinking thats probably what happened here.

If you guys don't think it will hurt anybody, I'll go ahead and try it if I can ever get the materials. I just wanted to make sure noone would be negatively impacted.

Thanks for the insight.

Edit: Just to make sure, The instructions said Queen's Root not Queen Elizabeth Root. Not sure if those are the same thing. Further research shows that Queen's root is also known as Stillingia Sylvatica. I'm sure you guys would know better than me about herbs cause I know very little about them and my affinities lie elsewhere, but I would just like some clarification on that if you guys don't mind.

nymphetamine23

Help With Growing Taller

Unread post by nymphetamine23 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 am

Hello, is it possible to increase after puberty or increase the chance of growing taller at all? I am 19 this year and there have not been any changes in my height for the past few years.

splitpea

Re: Need advice

Unread post by splitpea » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:01 am

I'm 4'9 and 29 you'll notice that people actually love it,but don't get me wrong there are times when i feel the same way,so i agree..

Chagrinedgirl
Forum Member
Re: Need advice

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm not a rootworker, but when it comes to height, you pretty much have what your DNA gives you. If you haven't already, talk to your doctor so you can rule out anything medical. And take heart, my uncle went from being 5'6" in high school to 5'11" when he was 21.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

bellaisa

Spells to Change Physical Appearance, Height, Age, Gender

Unread post by bellaisa » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi there!
I am new here and come from Germany!
I have 2 mixed kids...my man comes from Togo/Westafrica (the earlier Goldcoast where the slaves comes from)!
My son - has beautyfull long lashes from the birth on! Everyone was just thrilled about his wonderful lashes! :P
Now, after giving birth to my daughter I was more than sure, that she will get the same long lashes as my son!
But now even after 10 months now the lashes just stay short! I know my wish may sound ridiculous to some of you, but
still...it was my biggest wish before she was born! :roll:

When I was pregnant, I use to focus so many time on my wish, so I wonder what I did wrong?
I am surely new to hoodoo, but very enthusiastic about it and love to collect all the herbs, curios & ect.
Is anybody there can help me, how I make my wish come true? Should I make a mojo for my little one, or better a candle spell, or what works best in such situations?

I will be very thankfull, if somebody could give me a good tip!
PLEASE HELP! :|

Brida
Forum Member

Re: SPELL FOR LONG LASHES???

Unread post by Brida » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Hi.

I am sure your daughter is PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL just the way she is.

Your wish for your daughter before she was born should have been for her to be healthy, and sound. Not that she take on the genetic qualities of her father in the area of eyelashes. Chances are, she got your genes, and that is that. There is no spell (that I know of) that will alter genetics. I know parents who would give their lives for thier child to just be healthy, or not with some sort of cognitive delay issue, etc.

Remember, everything starts with you. You are a mother. Cherish your children as they are. For goodness sake, she is only 10 months old!!!

Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:16 pm

I think the fact that your daughter is beautiful and healthy should be enough! With all that is happening in the world and all that can happen to you and YOURS it seems a bit trivial. Besides who know, her lashes may begin to grow out as she becomes longer.

As a Cosmetologist I do not recommend the treatments because there has not been enough test to show if there are negative side affects...but let's face it your daughter will have more than enough time to get mascara to enhance her lashes. In the interim I would thank the powers that be, that you have a healthy family!

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Wishing for longer eyelashes is no HARM to the baby or anyone else (she isn't asking, for example, how to make someone suffer from schizophrenia).

All that said, I don't know of any specific spells. Perhaps you can work a doll baby for her by adding false eyelashes onto it as you make your petition; stuffing it with herbs that promote beauty. That's not very specific but it's an option- think creatively since this is not a common request.

On a mundane level, make sure your daughter gets plenty of calcium and vitamin D (in leafy greens and importantly in sunlight). When she is a little older, over the age of 2 or 3, you can supplement her diet with gelatin capsules which promote hair growth. Be sure to keep the pores of her eyelashes clean and exfoliated- do this by using the rougher edge of a washcloth soaked in warm water and rubbing it along the lashline for about two minutes (I used to work for an eye doctor and this was his advice- works well with a sty that is just forming too). You might research beauty oils used to promote healthy hair growth and try rubbing these on her lashes nightly- test on yourself first, and don't do this before the age of 24 months/2 years.

It is common old wives' tale knowledge that boys are often gifted with long lashes, full lips, lithe bodies, and high cheekbones while their sister siblings are not. Mine were. 35 years later, my lashes are still shorter- HoodooGirl and Brida are right to hope you focus on more substantial gifts for your daughter. Good Luck!
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm

I am sure that the baby is beautiful despite the longer lashes and the fact that she is healthy is a blessing.

Now from a professional standpoint, calcium is definitely an important supplement but I would be very careful with other supplements to promote hair growth. The reason for this is that the baby is two young and may times the areas where the hair growth is is not the area in which the person desired the hair growth.

Also you may not want to focus on a trivial shortcoming because later in life the young lady may feel as if she is not beautiful due to having short lashes. Ultimately it is Bellasia's decision and I by no way feel that her wish is not valid, but I am sure that her daughter is precious with or without the longer lashes.

bellaisa

Unread post by bellaisa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Hello!

OF COURSE the HEALTH of my both kids is allways the most important thing in my life and it will allways be!

I would give my life for my children and I am caring very good after them! I am praying every day for their health and luck in life!

Why I wish my daughter gets longer lashes is because I thought for a girl its a nice thing to have pretty lashes and when I look at my son, I think she might be jelous on him , when she grow up one day!;-) That´s all! Nothing more, nothing less! ;)

By the way, sorry about my bad english...but I am trying my best! :? :)

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 pm

I agree with you Bellaisa. I am sure that you want the best for your children and who knows, your daughters lashes may start to grow longer within time.

It is known that sometimes hair development is sometime slower in females. BTW, your english is fine!

bellaisa

Unread post by bellaisa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Thank you Hoodoo Girl!
I really appreciate that you understand what I mean and for beeing so nice to give me some advises!

oh...and by the way, yes you´re right: who knows?

bellaisa

Unread post by bellaisa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 pm

I forgot to thank you, GoddesMojo for your detail advices! THANKS A LOT!!!!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Bellaisa,

I welcome you to the forum and invite you to ask as many questions as you wish. It is natural for a mother to want her daughter to be as beautiful as possible. I don't know if lashes can be magically affected, but I do know that at 10 months of age, they are not fully grown in. Too bad, though, it does seem like little boys get the lushest lashes. At least we girls have mascara!

An old time hoodoo trick for beauty is to steep rosemary in spring water. Allow the mixture to rest for three days, then strain the rosemary out. The face can be gently washed with this water for lasting beauty. You can also add rose water to this mix if you like. I don't think it will grow lashes, but it smells lovely and makes the skin feel wonderful.

Vorsichtig sein,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:43 pm

CopperFox wrote:An old time hoodoo trick for beauty is to steep rosemary in spring water. Allow the mixture to rest for three days, then strain the rosemary out. The face can be gently washed with this water for lasting beauty. You can also add rose water to this mix if you like. I don't think it will grow lashes, but it smells lovely and makes the skin feel wonderful.

Michelle
I would, however, absolutely not use this on an infant. Wait to whip out the conjure until she's much older. Rosemary and Rose will be good for the skin, but use it when she's a teenager, assuming she has problem skin.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Long lashes: silk amino acid added to regular mascara you should notice a difference in about two weeks.. you said it was for your child so I would probably use clear mascara.. but not on an infant.. since ther organs and body are still growing..

HUJIM

Male Enhancement

Unread post by HUJIM » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows a spell to enhance a male penis size?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Male Enhancement

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

I have never heard of a spell that suddenly increases a man's penis size. I would compare this to a spell that changes the color of a person's eyes. Perhaps, you can do a spell to make sex more enjoyable between you and your partner. If you do not have a partner, perhaps make someone be more attracted to you, and for you to get more sex.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Racoon penis bone, High John the Conqueror root, Nature oil. But remember, it's not the meat, it's the motion. ;)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

HUJIM

Unread post by HUJIM » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Thanks for the list of information. But how should I use them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:18 am

I agree with cleopatra on that one. Definitely, skill is a must lol. Anywhoo, I would create a mojo bag with the things cleopatra has mentioned. I would place the High john the conqueror root, Ginseng and then raccoon penis bone in a red mojo bag, and then dress it with nature oil. I would add some juniper berries, and lemongrass as well.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:22 am

HUJIM wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone knows a spell to enhance a male penis size?
Ok, so there is no spell or curio that is going to make a penis bigger, however there are LOTS of things that you can do to increase your nature, virility, and enhance your sexual experience. Cleopatra already gave you some good advice, along with that I would suggest that you burn red penis candle anointed with nature oil to increase sexual pleasure and prowess.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Loved
Forum Member

Unread post by Loved » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi,
She's much to little for this now :) , but pure castor oil is great for growing, enhancing eyelashes.

In the meantime, maybe there is a conjure that can be done to bless her life with beauty, good health, love, wonderful self-esteem, happiness etc - (I don't know one, but I'm sure someone here does - perhaps a blessed sachet that hangs in her room, or a little pillow or doll stuffed with the appropriate herbs) so that all who look upon her see only beauty etc.

Hope that helps.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:50 pm

I have to smile, my brother had the longest lashes in our family and his son has much longer lashes than his sister-- so long they still (at age 13!) touch the top of his eye socket.

I was never jealous of my brother's long lashes, but it was nice for him to have something he was so proud of and sure about because my mother always praised them. So later on when he began to get bald (also runs in the family) he could still be proud of his lashes and his little boy's lashes. :)

And yet the little girl is everyone's darling, she's so cute and lively. I think sometimes boys naturally have longer lashes, and CopperFox is right, she can always wear mascara when she's older if she wants to.

tink

Hair Removal Spell

Unread post by tink » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 am

Hi

I was hoping someone would be able to enlighten me as to whether "hair removal spells" exist and if there is one please post :oops: (its hard being a girl)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Hair Removal Spell

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm

I would venture to say that anything magical that might cause hair to fall out is *not* something you want to be casting on yourself.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tink

Unread post by tink » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:48 am

Yes Thanks i did think about that but saw it on sale on ebay "hair removal spell" and was curious. Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Right up there with the "breast enlargement spells" that I've seen there. *rolls eyes*

tink

Unread post by tink » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:54 am

thats the one lol

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:59 am

Steer well clear of bogus spellcasters promising outlandish results! Just a waste of time, money and energy -- not to mention the disappointment of getting one's hopes up. If the excessive hair is caused by a medical/hormonal condition, you'd do well to address those matters and may want to add in some prayers to your favorite Saints.

Take care,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

sonny256

spell to grow?

Unread post by sonny256 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:17 am

ive been asked by some friends who are fairly new to spells and conjure work if there is such a spell to make a person grow taller? i am fairly new and still learning but i figured id ask if there is such a spell out there?

Turnsteel

Re: spell to grow?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 am

No. No spell is going to change a persons physical body like that.

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:53 am

if its a heath issue you might want some healing oil

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 pm

There is no traditional hoodoo spell that I know of which can alter genetics. Most hoodoo spells are geared toward changing outside events to suit one's aims. You could try a glamour spell that could fool others into thinking you're taller than you really are (in that case: try Lucky Mojo's Bewitching products).

Another thing I can think of is non-hoodoo practices such as Hatha Yoga (also: chakra work) which can improve the body and posture. Also needing to eat right and take vitamins and supplements the mundane way. Meditation is helpful too. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:22 pm

There is no traditional hoodoo spell that I know of which can alter genetics
There's no spell is ANY tradition that can do that!

anthony387

Spells for Physical Beauty

Unread post by anthony387 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Are there any hoodoo spells for beauty? Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: beauty spells?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:18 pm

I think you need to be more specific. But off the top of my head look me over is used as a glamour spell.
www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Look Me Over can definately help you turn head while Attraction products can attract people's attention.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Bewitching is another formula that I would consider for that purpose. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Wonderful suggestion! Bewitching is great stuff.

The web page is here:

http://luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 pm

cat talkes about rosemary ( in her book) and using that to preserve youthful features and beauty as a face tonic.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

anthony387

Unread post by anthony387 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Awesome! I read that too in her book about the rosemary. The spell I'm trying 2 do is general beauty I guess.I was thinking of doing a honey facial or honey bath then when I rinse it off I can use the rosemary water as a toner.I was also of considering making a doll baby stuffed w rosemary .ill definitely tryy out those oils to put into some of my facial & body lotions :D thank you guys soo much

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Here is additionally information on Rosemary http://herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

yesitsme
Forum Member

Unread post by yesitsme » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Hi,
JUstwondering along the same line.............are there any spells for hair growth ? my friend had very thick hair, she lost almost 70% of it because of hypothyroidism, but her hypothyroid condition is muchbetter, she talked to doctors and they could not help her to get her hair back

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:48 am

yesitsme wrote:Hi,
JUstwondering along the same line.............are there any spells for hair growth ? my friend had very thick hair, she lost almost 70% of it because of hypothyroidism, but her hypothyroid condition is muchbetter, she talked to doctors and they could not help her to get her hair back
Ooooo, I can help on this one since I'm going through the exact same thing as your friend! Tell her to start taking a Super or Evening Primrose Oil Capsule twice a day, and drink two cups of HOT, not cold Peppermint tea a day. Something in both of those things seems to really help with regrowth. I've seen a ton of regrowth in past two months I've been doing that....of course my hair is waist-length, so it's going to be a very long time before everything fully grows back. Good luck to your friend!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

wtheophany
Forum Member

Unread post by wtheophany » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:15 pm

i made the rosemary water (beauty wash) it does wonders for my face. it keeps it clean and baby soft. :) very happy with the results. i don't have to use harsh chemicals that dry out my face. i recommend this. it's VERYYYYYYY simple.

Artaynia
Forum Member

Are there any beauty spells that enhance ones good features?

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 am

I don't want attraction I just want more beauty to radiate health and beauty is there any spells that can do this?

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Are there any beauty spells that enhance ones good features?

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:05 am

You can bathe with rosemary! Or wash your face with rosemary infusion.
http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

You can work with Queen Elisabeth root products also, if you are female or High John the Conquerer if you are male.
http://www.luckymojo.com/queenelizabethroot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Miss_Liz

Re: Are there any beauty spells that enhance ones good features?

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Crown of Success helps you look your best

Magickalcurios
Forum Member

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 am

wtheophany wrote:i made the rosemary water (beauty wash) it does wonders for my face. it keeps it clean and baby soft. :) very happy with the results. i don't have to use harsh chemicals that dry out my face. i recommend this. it's VERYYYYYYY simple.
May i know how do u make the rosemary water?
Or is it available for purchase in LM store?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 am

You are going to need to purchase the herb rosemary

http://herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

and then you are going to soak the herb in Spring water, and then strain the water out which you can put in a bottle, or a spray bottle. I would soak the rosemary in the water for at least 3 or 7 days.

Here is a link to how you should store your water

how-to-preserve-rosemary-water-wash-t5665s90.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”