Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cleanse Bless New Home Farm Apartment Office Shop

marcoa

Spells to Cleanse Bless New Home Farm Apartment Office Shop

Unread post by marcoa » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Hello All!

I am happy to have finally found a wonderful home that I'm moving into in January. After speaking with loving couple who have lived in it for about 15 years I realized how much they loved the place and are sad to be relocating.They happen to be long time friends of mine as well. They told me that the house has good vibes, good karma and I always get that sense when I'm there as well. It just feels good! Now, I know most people cleanse the space they are about to move into. In this case, should a cleansing still be done? Should I focus more on the blessing aspect or just leave the vibrations of the place as they are?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Moving into a new house..

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:08 pm

I would still cleanse it, but maybe not as harshly as I normally would a place that isn't so nicely charged. You still want to clear out the vestiges of those people, as even the world's nicest people have faults and qualities/habits/etc that may not be benficial or resonant with you own. You want to be able to freely put your own self into that nice space.

Do a gentle cleansing, and then yes, some Blessing work would be nice.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Loved
Spells to Cleanse and Bless a New Home Apartment Office Shop

Unread post by Loved » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi LM Family,

I have been blessed with a new apartment (Thank you God for hearing me). I would like to bless and cleanse the space before the movers bring anything inside. I'm thinking I will get up early and drive over and do it the morning of the move.
The question is: what do I do?

Does anyone have a ritual that I can do to cleanse and bless the space to make it an oasis of abundance and love and prosperity and tranquility. 2009 was such a hard year - a heart breaking year, and I really want this space to be inviting for all good energy. I want it to be like a fortress against all negativity. To the point if anyone comes to my door or windows ready to gossip or curse out people or just be flat out rude, they would just stop in their tracks the minute they came anywhere near my place.

I'm ready to really prosper, do good works, and I want my new little place to be my castle ;)

Thank you for your suggestions.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Cleanse New Living Space Before Move In?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Chinese wash is great for cleansing your space. Read this link, there are further suggestions http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 am

Yep, use Chinese Wash initially, adding a tablespoon of ammonia to the water. Make sure to use that solution to wipe down walls, door frames, window sills, and baseboards. Burn some sage, frankincense, and camphor as incense and thoroughly fumigate the place with the windows open so the smoke can carry anything out. This will give you a nice clean slate. Do the cleansing from the back to the front. As you finish each room, burn a white candle dressed with Healing and/or Blessing oils. Once you've thoroughly cleansed it, you can seal every window and door using Fiery Wall of Protection oil in a 5-spot pattern. Burn some FWP incense while you do this.

Then on the following Sunday, make up a floorwash with Healing, Blessing, and Attraction bath crystals. Wash down your place again, this time from front to back. Concentrate on your desire to attract abundance, love, prosperity, and tranquility - or "all good things". As you finish in each room, burn a candle with the Healing and/or Blessing oils. Burn frankincense as you do this, or add some to Blessing and Attraction incense and burn that.

Each day you can burn a little of the incense mixture, and you can keep a dressed vigil candle going in your home somewhere, or make a fixed Attraction oil lamp and keep it burning.

Then every time you clean your home, let it be a spiritual cleansing too. Keeping your home spiritually clean will help keep negativity away, or at least less able to really effect you. Add the Chinese Wash to your regular cleansing routine. When you are done cleansing, burn some FWP incense and re-seal the house. This will provide ongoing protection against harm and negativity.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Adding a bit of your urine to your washes also makes the place "yours" and helps seal and protect in a powerful way. Some people evey nail down their property then sprinkle a bit of their urine on those spikes.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

wow, that's some good stuff you all...thanks so much.
So here's what I need to order:
Chinese Wash, Ammonia, Camphor (have), Frankincense (already on the way)
Healing, Blessing and Attraction bath crystals & oil
Sage, white candle (s)
FWP oil (already on the way) FWP incense
My Urine - already have :)

Thank you - I am looking forward to the moving day :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:49 am

Also, leave your old broom behind and buy a new broom on the way to the new place and sweep with the new broom, Also buy new salt and new bread and eat a slice of salted bread in the new home.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks Miss Cat :) I will definitely do what you've said!

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

This thread was GREAT to read!

I recently purchased my first house. It is a lot more house than I EVER imagined I would get, but God bless my parents; their generosity is such a blessing. May God bless them always, and protect them from all evil and harm, Ameen.

The past 10 years has been VERY rough for me, and the most rough of those 10 years has been the last four. I do believe in God, the angels, scriptures, and of course MIRACLES. Today, I sit awaiting for the final touches to be put on a new house for me. What is meant to be, will be; even if it is not in the way that you want it to be. I always thought that I would buy a house when I was married, and possibly pregnant with a child; that was the ultimate dream... For 10 years, I attempted that path; only to find myself so hurt, and unhappy with either the person I was married to; or around the people who frequented my parent's house when I lived there during my divorce. My dreams are now of just being happy; and not attaining anything materalistic because happiness does not come from things. I could have had a mansion, but I would have cried every night, and hurt ever day because I was married to the person I was married to.

Now, God once again, showered His Mighty Grace on me, and I will have a house that is peaceful with joy. I will do cleansing work, and really make this my owned santuary. For the past year, after moving to California; my sanctuary has been my little cottage that I have rented. I am so grateful to God for everything, and pray that I am forgiven for my shortcomings in any relation; particularly with His creation.

Many house blessings to you PlainJane, and please keep me in your prayers; as you are in mine.

with love and prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

Colorado_Kitsune
Blessing a New Home Farm Apartment Business Place

Unread post by Colorado_Kitsune » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:55 pm

So...First off i will say that i am VERY happy with LM's high quality products. The staff and Ms. Cat earned a customer for life for sure.
I've been reading up on how to do a blessing for the new apartment my husband and I are moving into next week. I felt FANTASTIC about the place when we first looked at it and signed our lease. It's much cheaper than our current place and will allow us a greater flexibility with our finances (which is great!and it will take off a lot of stress from my shoulders) and it's right next to the big river that runs through town and in a quite area.

it might just be that they didn't physically clean the apartment very well. the landlords were sort of living in the apt that would be ours while they renovated theirs so maybe i picked up on that anxious/ unsettled energy or I'm just being too sensitive.

But- the second time we went back to the apartment I didn't feel so great about it, which i find really odd....So i plan on cleaning it with LM products (Tranquility wash for the walls and powder for the carpeted, Chinese floor wash). I have a horseshoe and an Indian head penny for the outside of the door and a couple other things for protection/happiness.

I was curious though...Ms Cat's instructions (in the book and online) suggest throwing the water at the crossroads(CR)/front lawn and then coming back inside and doing blessing smudge work right after...so my question is if i am doing several buckets of wash water, do i go out to the CR/front lawn each time and do the smudge work last or do that for each room? Might seem a little nitpicky but i was wondering.

i plan to do a FWP kit after we get settled.

thanks for enduring the question and taking the time to read in advance. :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: New apatment blessing work

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 am

Which house blessing spell are you referring to Colorado_Kitsune? Did you read about it here or in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," or elsewhere on the internet?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Colorado_Kitsune

Unread post by Colorado_Kitsune » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

The one for "BLESSING A NEW HOUSE BY SPIRITUAL HOME CLEANSING"

Colorado_Kitsune

Unread post by Colorado_Kitsune » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 pm

and yes i read the page linked in the previous post as well.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:38 am

That depends on how big house you have. If it will take a long time to clean you can completely finish one room at a time and then move on to the next. If you need to use several buckets of water you throw them all outside, but if it is a small apartment you might only need one for the entire apartment. If possible to do all in the same day, you do the blessing after you are done with the cleansing of all the rooms.

Colorado_Kitsune

Unread post by Colorado_Kitsune » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 am

svarthyndan- thanks! It's not a big place but the walls are pretty dirty. I figured that is what I would have to do. I know it's a nitpicky question but I just figured I'd ask. I will be doing it all in the same day (the blessing and the cleansing and setting protections) so hopefully it will all go well.
thanks again for the input.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Your very welcome, just happy to help.
Sounds like you have a good plan!

miziluvhoodoo
Moving to New Apartment; How Do I Dress the Carpet?

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 am

Hi! I'm getting ready to move into my new apartment in a few weeks. I want to continue doing all of my love and money work there. I just want to start off fresh. I would like to know which one of these powders could I sprinkle on my carpet to open the way for those two objectives? Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

DelArca

Re: Moving to New Apartment; How Do I Dress the Carpet?

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 am

I bought the new broom, bread and salt when I moved into my new place last April and I recommend it.

I think you mean 'uncrossing' and not 'crossing' powder. Do the uncrossing work first if you wish and then both van van and road opener.

I recommend some 'money house blessing' oil or incense as well.

miziluvhoodoo
Re: Road Opener, Crossing, or Van Van Sachet Powder

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 am

Thanks for the link. It was very helpful.

I've never heard of the broom, bread, and salt until now.

Yes. I meant uncrossing. I would feel more comfortable if I used the uncrossing first.

I thought about using money house blessing, but I wasn't sure. I'm glad to see it's recommended.

Thanks again!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener, Crossing, or Van Van Sachet Powder

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm

I agree. I would use the uncrossing first, and then follow up with the money house blessing (if you want money) and van van/road opener.

Be sure to follow up with some protection as well. It is always helpful too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.htmt
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Jibrael
HRCC Student
Blessing Office and New Work Project

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 am

I start a new project for work today. I have my first ever office, and a pretty harsh dead-line. I have till the end of March to complete a heavy-duty project involving mental health literacy for veterans and their families. Its being funded by the Department of Defense, which means if I get this done on time I'll have something really nice to put on my resume. I feel the need to really Hoodoo this office, and help me get this done (I'm also a senior in college, and already feeling kind of buried in work). The job involves research, writing, compiling data, and working with vets, both in the VA and on campus.

I started by dusting this place, as it was musty and hadn't been used in a while. I added some Van Van oil to my rag as I dusted, and pictured roads being opened and good luck coming in. I also put some Crown of Success powder in the 4 corners, and right under my desk. We can't burn incense in here, but some other offices have scented candles, so I'm thinking of dressing one with some appropriate oils, or perhaps seeing if they'll let me use an oil diffuser.Any suggestions? I use Solomon Wisdom and St. Expedite oil for school work, and they could very well work here also. I really would like some input. Any Hoodoo/Conjure suggestions for helping me are welcome, be they about making the office a good space or working on me specifically.

Thank in advance!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Blessing Office and New Work Project

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 pm

If you're allowed to burn candles, you could get some dressed candles from Lucky Mojo - just request that they leave the labels off. Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, and planetary Sun (for motivation, success, drive, etc) would be good choices. If you're having good results petitioning St. Expedite to help you avoid procrastination, then a candle of his would be good too.

Another option is getting the bath salts of whatever formulas you want to use, dissolving them, and putting that water into a spritz bottle that you use around your office!

morningflower28
Newly Registered

Cleaning my new apartment

Unread post by morningflower28 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Hello LM Community, i'm moving into a new apartment in 10 days. my question do clean it as if someone had live there before(with Sage)? Oh by the way i'm new to the community. i feel like i have been here a life time i found the site about 5 weeks ago. i log in every day and spend hours i guess that what make me feel like i have known the community a long time. Once i'm in my new place i will have many more questions. So if not Sage what do i do to bring all the good into my new home? Thanks....morningflower28

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Cleaning my new apartment

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums as a posting user! :) I think that sage is a great starter cleanse for a new apartment. You may also want to look into Chinese Wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Cleanse New Living Space Before Moving In

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 pm

That's right, Joseph! DOn;t forget the Chinese Wash!

WAT-CHI-GL04
Chinese Wash, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello :) ,

I am moving to my new apartment, in a new state for a new job in the next three weeks. I see this as a clean slate after 8 long years of struggling and much trials, both personal and professional life.
I would like to cleanse my new abode before the movers arrive. From the readings in the forum, the Chinese wash is a must. I do not mean to be literal (or sound like an airhead) but, do I wash the walls and ceilings too? Do I go from top to bottom motion (or does it even matter)?
Can I mix together Chinese wash and Uncrossing bath crystals and use this to wash my new apartment?
Can I mix bath crystals/powder and use a bottle sprayer and LIGHTLY spray my walls/ceilings/floors/carpets after I use the chinese wash?
With the use of sage and incense, I am unsure how my neighbors would react to the smell (it's in an apartment complex). Is there an alternative? I have read of powders sprinkled and vacuumed afterwards in the carpets.
Also, I would like only to invite all positive energies and good things (love, satisfying job and great new friends), what can I use for this?

Thank you! :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 am

Hi Crystal_Clear,

Your questions are not air-headed at all. You'll actually find the answers to them in the two following threads that contain lots of additional info for you as well:
cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... ba6e3a5be7
chinese-wash-questions-and-answers-t527 ... ba6e3a5be7

For the incense, you can not use it at all insolong as you perform a thorough cleaning (walls included - there are tips on how to speed that up in the Chinese Wash thread) and then light a dressed candle or tea light in each room. And yes, sprinkles or sprays are great for carpets.

To invite in what you want after, a number of formulas would be good but a good combo would be to mix Attraction and Money House Blessing together while clearly stating your wishes for love, a satisfying job and great new friends.

Also a couple of tips - don't bring your old broom or your old table salt with you to the new place when you move. Throw them out and buy new ones to start fresh with.

Blessings and Success to You.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:14 am

Crystal_Clear, aura has already given you great advise, so I won't repeat what's already been said. On top of the cleansing you might also considering getting some amulets, wards, or protections to place around your new space in order to keep any negativity out. There are tons of choices when it comes to setting up these protections. Here is a link to get you started: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

Congrats on your new place.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BeniSoit
Spells for Blessings Money Success for Home Apartment

Unread post by BeniSoit » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi everyone after months of trying to find an apartment out here in LA I finally found one or should I say it found me. I knew the minute I saw the ad and the address numbers were 5555... Lol. Anyway I've blessed and prayed in the apartment. I did my smudging and finished with Frank and Myrhh. Now I WISH I could have or find someone to help me "hoodoo" my home meaning like what kind of things I should do to draw in more money into my home, my career opportunities what things can I do to pull and attract blessings and good things into my home. What kind of plants and herbs should I plant in my garden to make it magical. I'd like to turn my home into a magical sanctuary that all who come and visit feel peace love and healing. Please advise.
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Just moved into my new APARTMENT (finally)

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:44 am

Hi BeniSoit,

I'm so happy for you! It is hard to find a place in LA and you did it! Congrats! I love LA!!

For money drawing herbs go to: http://www-herb-magic.com/index.html#a-z

I use a sprinkle that includes alfalfa in the mix, along with cinnamon and sugar to bring in money.
There are also money drawing products that I use for my money altar.
moneydrawing
wealthyway
crownofsuccess

I also have a large lodestone on my altar that I feed with magnetic sand or whiskey.
Lodestone

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Many prosperous blessings for you!
Miss Susan :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Blessings Money Success for Home Apartment

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:16 am

Hi BeniSoit,

In addition to Susan's excellent advice, you can also consider Money House Blessing which is a good formula for exactly what you want to do. You can read more about it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html

For happiness, health and prosperity, plain old House Blessing works well, particularly with a bit of Peaceful Home:
http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

A good-luck amulet for the house (usually placed looking at the front door, or over it, or behind it) is also never a bad plan! Models to consider include a Van Van mojo bag, a Mexican package amulet with horseshoe (http://www.luckymojo.com/packageherradura.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html#mexico) or a Hamsa hand (http://www.luckymojo.com/hamsahand.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html#egypt)

Finally, to give you a number more ideas (although most of them aren't Hoodoo), you can also get ''The Magical Household'' by Scott Cunningham that is available in the occult books and pamphlets section here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

BeniSoit
Re: Spells for Blessings Money Success for Home Apartment

Unread post by BeniSoit » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Oooh thank you so much for the advice Miss Susan and Aura. I will definitely apply all that you posted. I will keep you updated
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

MarsInAries
New apt - Good Blessing Herb, ritual?

Unread post by MarsInAries » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 pm

hi everyone
this is the first time i've posted on the board so i wanted to say hello and introduce myself before my post!

i buy products from Lucky Mojo all the time, so i'm comfortable with rituals and processes using different oils, washes, herbs and candles. i'm a practicing Astrologer as well. i'm not a professional root worker or expert, but i "get it" and understand most of the ins and outs of everything. i'm hoping some of you could offer some advice for me, and i hope to create some nice relationships with you all!

i am about to move into a new apt - one that is literally brand new. nobody has lived in the unit before as the building has just been built. i don't feel like i need to do a cleansing, but i was hoping for some tips for a nice blessing for a new resident. i will also be moving in with my boyfriend (gay relationship), and we've never lived together before. i'm hoping to create an environment that is loving, warm, social welcoming and comfortable.

any suggestions for some herbs to hang or anything to hang or do in the unit before we move in or after?

thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Cleanse Bless New Home Farm Apartment Office Shop

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello, MarsInAries ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can all meet you.

Here is a link to the herbs to give you an idea of what you can use around the house: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And for Blessing, here's the perfect spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html

You may also want to consider peaceful home products: www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Congrats on your new apartment!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 am

HI to all,
my wife just changed her office inside the bank, the bank put her in a office for a special job but the problem is that are a lot of people with problems of health and when she is next to that people she is feeling burning her head and pain to the stomac and difficulty of concentration....I give her the block buster oil to put around her desk and on the head and she is feeling better but in the end of the day work she is tired and full of bad energy.

I tryed to put someone of her's college inside the salt bottle but I start to feel bad too and after a day I opened the salt spell....I don't know what I can do for help my wife to work there without receiving all bad energy from that colleges.

Any suggestions are welkome. :shock: :shock:
Thank you a lot.
Bye Magister9
Blessing and luck

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Hello Magister9,

I do not think Block Buster oil would be the way to go for something like this. To start I would get some Uncrossing products, particularly the Bath Crystals, to wash off anything that may be clinging to you both. Then follow that by anointing yourselves with Blessing Oil and Healing Oil and praying for your blessings. Finally, use either Fiery Wall of Protection or Protection products at her place of work to keep off any further negative conditions.

Peace~

Nathen

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:55 am

Ok thank you I Will try that
Blessing and luck

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:47 pm

These is lots of good information on house blessing in this handy book. The author is none other than our friendly Forum moderator Aura!

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Lune de June

Request for advice on new home etc.

Unread post by Lune de June » Mon May 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello, amazing people!

Thank you so much for providing this inspiring, comprehensive and informative website. It is such a gift!

My situation: I and my daughter are so fortunate to be closing on a house in 10 days. Any recommendations as to how to:

1) cleanse it of negative energy/bad luck? It is possible the current owners are battling serious illness because the two ladies are spending time at the Mayo clinic and selling abruptly after having lived in the home for 22 years.

2) Is there a ritual combining the above cleansing spells with something for entering a new home and/or ensuring continued health, safety, peace and happiness? And finally,

3) The home has a pool. Is there something special I need to do to start off on the right foot with the pool? I am hoping having such a large body of water close to us will enhance magic. Anyone know? Also, I worry about my daughter, our guests and neighboring wildlife around the pool. I want everyone to be safe but still enjoy it. Recommendations for help with that?

I am new to Hoodoo, but boy, things have really been looking up since I started using this site and the forums.

BTW, burning a candle with petitions, using Van Van, road opener, cloves and a rabbit's jaw dressed with Van Van oil helped me not only find a home on my first day looking (second house!), but also helped my offer get accepted the next day. Yay! However, I do want to mention that all of the links pointing to "how to petition Our Lady of Loretto" are broken and I was not able to find any information on this topic here, so I improvised.

I thought the rabbit's jaw might add luck - the teeth look pretty worn, which says to me it was old when it died. I put it in the bowl with the burning candle and other stuff....any other info on use of a rabbit's jaw?

Thank you again in advance for any suggestions!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello, Lune de June,

Welcome to the forum!

If you have time (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

First, I don't see a rabbit's jaw in the Lucky Mojo store. Unless you can point it out to me, we don't answer questions about competitor products.

Yes, give it a complete cleansing. here is how to use the Chinese wash: www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Follow that up by spraying with Florida water: www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Follow that up with blessing products: www.luckymojo.com/blessing.htmlCached

And then peaceful home www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

And yes, when people are ill, they bring negative energy with them

You can bless the pool and then see what type f magic can be performed around it. Many people do this but this is not a topic for the forum as it is too long and involved.

Good luck with your new home
HRCC Graduate #1631

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Hello for my wife that she had problem with bad energy in the new office we did a reversal candel with reversal oil with crab shell rue herb salt and I put on the mirror the candel with one hair of her and some dust of the office so the result was amazing she felt quickly better and when she went in the new office she didn't felt bad anymore...amazing spell :-)
bye magister9
Blessing and luck

Lune de June

Re: Request for advice

Unread post by Lune de June » Tue May 12, 2015 10:24 am

Hello, Miss Aida-

I will introduce myself in the introduction thread, thank you for reminding me!

Also thank you so much for the recommendations for our new home. I will continue to research magic and pools.

I found the rabbits' jaw next to a train track on an urban hike and picked it up without considering future uses for it. I can do further research on that on my own as well.

I will order the products best suited for this situation. Would the products you listed be sufficient to deal with the potential negative energy associated with illness, or would I need to take further steps to counteract/dispel it?

Thank you for your well-wishes as well!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello, Magister9,

Thank you for the spell suggestion!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”