Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt or Money Owed

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: A question of fairness

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 am

Take the $3,500 referral amount, minus what she borrowed from you, and give her the difference, then in a polite manner let her know you took the liberty of repaying yourself for her debt.

Once you zing her good like that she will never try and bother you with money again, realizing you wont be played.

Best of luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:32 am

I like both of those replies and i suggest combining them!

I'd pay her the referral fee minus the money she "borrowed" and i would dress the check or cash or however you pay her with a combination of Money Stay With Me sachet powders, Money House Blessing sachet powders, and Pay Me sachet powders. Pray the 23rd Psalm over the dressed money and hand it to her with a smile and give her a great big hug for being such a good friend. She'll get the message.

SPD-HOO-MONS
Money Stay With Me Sachet Powder
$4.00

SPD-HOO-MONH
Money House Blessing Sachet Powder
$4.00

SPD-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Sachet Powder
$4.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:32 am

It sounds to me like she is double dipping here--she wants you to pay her even though the grant writer already paid her-that's not fair. I like j82's suggestion of taking the suggested fee minus what she has owed you in the past, but I also like the idea of just telling her straight up that its not fair and y'all's friendship won't last if she continues to try to take advantage of you financially. You could work with a honey jar and compelling products so that she is more cooperative when you drop that bomb!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

gerri
Newly Registered

Compel Person to Repay a Loan

Unread post by gerri » Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

What is the best method to use to get a person to repay a loan made for a business venture? This person borrowed several thousand dollars several years ago and refuses to pay me back although he is working and has a good income.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to get someone to repay a personal loan

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue May 01, 2012 3:03 pm

You can try Pay Me products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Did you get a contract signed or IOU? You could also take him to small claims court.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Here is a spell using a green devil candle that might serve. It is from miss cat's free online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.htm ... compelling
Two-Headed Doctor

IamIsis
I was not paid what I am owed

Unread post by IamIsis » Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 pm

I washed an elderly man's car yesterday evening, even though my rheumatoid arthritis was acting up - upon the promise of being paid $30 for my efforts. Today, he refused to pay me, cursing at me. Mind you, I did not stand there idly. I spat on him and cursed him. I live on a meager fixed monthly income and had done this for him because his daughter was to be in town today and he wanted his car looking nice for her to ride in. I have helped him in many other ways because he IS my elder, but what is my best route for "spiritual recompense" for his refusal to pay me what he OWES me? Any help is greatly appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I was not paid what I am owed

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Pay me products is what you need.

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

IamIsis
Re: I was not paid what I am owed

Unread post by IamIsis » Wed May 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Thank you! I will definitely check that link. (There are so many things I am "new" at, because what I do is a hodgepodge of what my ancestral spirits lead me to do. I go completely on "inspiration", honestly, so being a part of these forums will be a tremendous help to me - to hone my abilities and help me especially to grow in wisdom.) Blessings!!

gerri
Newly Registered

Unread post by gerri » Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 pm

I did get a contract signed. I will try the gree devil spell. I have heard so many people in this position say that just because a court says a person should pay, it does not mean the person will pay, many people get angry and even more hostile when taken to court. That is why I wanted to know of a spiritual way to get the debt paid. Thanks for your comments

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:26 am

It is true. Just because you take someone to court does not mean that they have to pay. BUT you have some further options you can put a lien on their property...meaning they can't sell their property til they pay you. OR you can go after personal property. For example, this woman refused to pay my sister in her accident. They went to court, the woman still didn't pay several months later. So my mom was able to confiscate personal property from her car such as the tires/wheels. After that the woman paid. Seek out your options. But definitely try the pay me spell. It does work and has worked for me MANY times.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bfly30
While I was Doing Spells on My Ex He Stole From Me

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 am

Please forgive me if my post is in the wrong place, I'm so depressed & confused right now.

I made a honey jar on my ex almost 2 months ago & was seeing improvement. We started back talking. He started texting more after 2 Weeks. I was happy.

He was still a little distant so I decided to do another spell I saw on here which is a picture box.

I had just printed all the pics I needed & he called and told me he was in a bind. He needed $300 to borrow & he would give it back next day.

In love I trusted him. Now he won't answer any of my text or calls. I'm so messed up right now. My honey jar backfired and he stole from me. I need my money. I don't know what to do

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: While I was Doing Spells on My Ex He Stole From Me

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:18 am

From what I can tell the honey jar worked fine, he was back in your life and thinking of you, he just happened to be a thief. He didn't steal from you because your magic "back-fired," he stole from you because he is a thief.

I would dispose of the honey jar and picture box, call the police and perform a Cut and Clear to move on with your life.

You deserve better than to be with a criminal.
HRCC Student #1559

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 am

I didn't do the picture box yet just honey jar, I was about to do the picture box when he contacted me. I don't want him anymore. I see how he is. I want & need my money

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:05 pm

It might not be that he stole it from you. He said he was in a bind and needed the money. He probably knew he wasn't going to be able to pay you back so that's why he's ducking your calls.

This may help you out I saw it in the catalogue here at Lucky Mojo. Pay Me Oil and products here's the description PAY ME OIL

Burned on candles when attempting to get back money that is owed.

Hope that helps and great luck to you...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 pm

bfly30,

Turnsteeel is right -- your honey spell did not "backfire." Ypou got his sweetest attention. However, he is a liar and a thief. The love of a liar and a theif can be gotten -- but you also get the lies and the thievery along with that love.

I will go one step farther.You had just started assembling pictures for the picture box spell but had not yet set it into motion. I take his contacting you at that point for MONEY as a sign that his sweetness and love included ripping you (and others) off. I would have taken that as a SIGN -- a serious WATNING SIGN not to do the picture box spell and not to continue with the honey jar spell.

I want to use this example of what happened to you as a teaching moment to my students in this forum.I hope you do not mind. This is not trying to make fun of you, because truly, you were working from a position of hopeful optimism and did not know better, but my students need to see examples of negative signs as well as postive ones, so please allow me to comment here in theory, using this case as an example:

Many people who are new to folk magic and hear me relate the teaching i was given, to "watch and wait for signs" regarding a magic spell that has been started or is about to be set into mortion and they think that i mean that "signs" must mean "signs that the work will succeed" or that signs are only "good signs." However, this is not true. A sign is an honest remark from or by the Universe, your allied spirits, or the subject of the spell work him or herself about things to come. It is an omen. Of all the omens possible when assembling materials for the performance of a spell, orin the immediate wake (wh=thing three days) of performing the spell, a contact call is the most important sign, and it is especially the most important sign you can receive while doing love spell work to draw back an ex-lover. If that contact call is not about friendship or love -- if, as in this case, the contact call is about money, you had best consider it a BAD sign, a WARNING sign, a sign that tells you to STOP THE TRAIN RIGHT NOW before you run off the rails.

Thanks, bfly30, for letting me use your situation as an example of a warning sign.

Now, as to what i recommend, i agree with both things that LordSP said to you:

First, he might not have actually "stolen" from you but be unable to repay. We will see how that goes as you attempt to get him to repay.

Second, you will do well to perform a Pay Me candle spell. Please see this page for the Green Devil Money Back Spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

This is a good old rootwork curse of compliance, used by many people with confidence and satisfaction. You must pour everything you have into it by way of justified anger and conviction.

These are the ingredients used in the spell:

CAN-FIG-DEGR
Devil Candle, Green
$5.00

OIL-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-COMP
Compelling Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

bfly30
Re: Spells to Compel a Person to Repay a Loan or Money Owed

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Thank u miss cat I don't mind u using me, it was a sign I didn't know at that time IT was but there was other signs on that day very clear signs. Everything in me wants to go in his daughters page which is not private & say give me my money, say it all but I will order everything this week. Im so upset if he didnt have it a phone call woulda nice just cruel

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:51 am

I just received my order, the pay me oil & devil candle. When I read the spell it said start on a saturday is that a must, do I ave to start the spell on saturday?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 am

bfly30 wrote:I just received my order, the pay me oil & devil candle. When I read the spell it said start on a saturday is that a must, do I ave to start the spell on saturday?
Hello bfly30,

If the instructions state when and how to do the work. It is best to follow those instructions, if you are new to these kind of Magick. Guidelines are there for a reason. The most important thing, though, is to believe in what you do. Keep faith and make your intention clear.

The true power of Magick is from what belief you put behind it.

But for now, stick with the instructions and believe in what you do.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 pm

thank you and can essence of bend over be used instead of compelling oil?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 pm

bfly30 wrote:thank you and can essence of bend over be used instead of compelling oil?
Yes, that is a fine substitution.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Thank you Apollo Dark

miraclesnlove

help w/friend guy receiving his settlement

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 am

hi, i am trying to c what i can do to help friend to receive his settlement already.. he he has been out of work for a year,doesnt receive disability,and cant work due to the injury thats getting him a settlement in the first place. he constantly talks to me about his settlement, how the people are taking their time throwing numbers back and forth with his lawyer.. and she is really pushing to try to close out this claim, but the people are taking their time settling and their right at the settlements figure point. i could never tell him to look into some type of conjure to maybe help his case speed up his settlement, for he does not partake in conjure and hoodoo and i dont want him to know i do.. so what can i do to help him and his situation..i appreciate all insight on this thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: help w/friend guy receiving his settlement

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi miraclesnlove,

if you have the name of his lawyer and the pary he's suing, you could get some good court case conjure going. On your end you could start a court case honey jar and on the other hand get MISC backing you up with a combo of Court Case and Boss Fix. Just Judge ( Justo Juez ) products also come to mind.

Blessings and succes in your work on his behalf.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: help w/friend guy receiving his settlement

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Here is the link to Court Case Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) and discussion about the spellwork. You mentioned Just Judge which brings to mind a post describing the differences (just-judge-and-court-case-t2192s90.html) between Court Case and Just Judge Spiritual Supplies.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

debra1961
Newly Registered

how to get back money that was taken from me

Unread post by debra1961 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 pm

how do i get back money that was taken from me.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Read through this thread. The Pay Me spell is right above your post.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Cortana
Being taken advantage of by "family" I live with...

Unread post by Cortana » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 am

About a month ago I moved in with a couple who I call family to be their live in help for the summer. This was in exchange for doing household chores and helping take care of my sick mother figure in this situation. In exchange they were to pay for my tuition for school, which I doubt will happen now.
Unfortunately it has degraded to where these people, or said mother figure, is walking all over my personal freedoms, manipulating me, being constantly negative, and expecting me to wait on her hand and foot at all hours cutting into my sleep schedule. She is putting me in a position where I feel like I can't speak up to her, she causes her husband to yell at me because she manipulates him to an extent as well. She uses her illness as a means to justify her treatment of me. Even the health of some of her animals has suffered because the constant negativity. She doesn't see it.

I don't have anywhere else to live but here. I need to control this situation. How can I make her treat me better, discreetly if possible?

I have already used a little bit of Essance of Bend Over. It worked marginally but things are sliding back down hill.

What do I do next?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate
Re: Being taken advantage of by "family" I live with...

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am

Hi Cortana,

Try a Honey Jar spell to "sweeten" her to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

you indicated that you has used a little of Essence of Bend Over, and saw some results.

use a lot more Essence of bend over. Get the full range of bend over products and go to town.

Use the bath salts in any water that you a) wash clothes in. Just a pinch with the rinse cycle will be plenty b) if you are washing the floors use the essence of bend over salts in that water too.

lay down some of the powder in the people's shoes. Just a pinch. Put some in other places where they will walk over it regularly. Perhaps hide it under the welcome mat at the doors.

Dress yourself in the oil, assert that they will submit to you and be kind to you and treat you with dignity and respect and stop taking advantage of you, and will also hold true to their word of paying your tuition.

burn the vigil candle, or have one burned for you, over a petition naming the wife and husband and indicating what it is you want desired from them.

Make a paper with their names on it. Anoint the corners with Essence of Bend Over. Put that paper into your right shoe. That will make them under your feet. If you get particularly worked up, stomp your right foot a few times with that shoe, telling them to submit to you.

You could also use a honey jar, but that is different from using Essence of Bend Over products.

I would also try to get this living agreement in writing, and have them sign it. That will give you a strong support that if they really screw you over, you can take them to court with the document.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Use the Essence of Bend Over separately from a sugar or honey jar. Combining them is like smacking someone and then kissing them.

Also try this one: if you're doing all the cooking I would write your name on a little paper and bury it at the bottom of the sugar jar in the kitchen. Then cook with the sugar. That way they'll be sweetened to you with every bite.

Some people use coercive formulae such a Essense of Bend Over on objects they will walk over (such as floors and carpets and sweetening formulae on more intimate items such as bath products or in foods.

You should also do some money drawing work to get the means to move out of there.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Lucky Mojo makes an Influence honey jar. If you want, and it comes with all the ingredients and supplies you need.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... uence.html

You can also get some peaceful home products. To bring happiness to the home.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

And Peace Water, to bring calmness and peace to the home as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:28 pm

I think Essence of Bend Over can be understood by considering the imagery used on the Lucky Mojo brand shows a woman "bent over, worshipping" a Buddha. That's the idea. You want this husband and wife to worship you for all the work and patience and care you are giving them, in taking care of the sick wife, as the husband cannot seem to do it alone or without assistance. To really show the appreciation for your effort, patience and personal sacrifice for them, that they are willing to pay you back, which so far, they haven't shown the least bit of appreciation or humility for what you are doing for them.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Sweetening them to you while getting them to worship you for the effort you are doing to help them in their time of need makes perfect sense to me. They will start to see you in a positive light and their temperament becomes sweeter and favored to you.

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Thanks so much for your help. I'll be sure to implement what I've learned here.
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:19 pm

I quote from the Essence of Bend Over webpage itself;

"or anyone who opposes your will and whom you wish to see humbled and obedient to your desires."

It is naturally a coercive formula. It is conducive to making someone do exactly as you say. It doesn't matter in this formula if you want the person to be thankful for what you're doing or not. You are *making* them do what you want, regardless of their feelings.

Sweetening, on the other hand, raises their emotional investment in pleasing you and enjoying your company.

The two can be used at the same time and in the same household, but they are not a natural blend -- and, remember, honey and sugar spells are edible, while Essence of Bend Over products are not edible and work well when applied to items that will not be eaten.

Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:06 am

So update: my boyfriend is moving me in with him...the trouble is, "mother figure" still has a guilt trip kind of hold on me. Right now I'm trying to recover from being sick, but I won't get the rest I need with HER constantly breathing down my neck. Freedom is in sight but I can't just pack up and leave without animosity being directed toward me from the couple. I feel like I'm going crazy. I want my life back.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:37 am

Honey, I suggest you pack up and move, regardless of their feelings. Just go, whenever your boyfriend can get you out. So what if they don't like you? So what if they don't have a caregiver? They haven't treated you well and that's their problem, not yours.

I don't know what state you live in, but I want you to google "Elder Services *your state*". Every state, indeed every major city area, has Elder Services which can send in nurses and aides to care for folks. They may have to pay for it due to income levels, but do the research and give these people the phone number as you leave. then you've done your due dilligence.

Good luck.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:40 am

Get some Cut and Clear products, get out (as MaryBee told you), and don't look back. You have no obligation to these people.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Warriorsoul
Getting him to pay off car loan

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Fri May 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi all,
About a year ago my fiancé convinced me to put a car in my name for him. We are currently in different states as I am about to graduate and move back home. I thought he would be using the car but in fact still had his older car and gave his friend the car that was in my name to use, since he wasn't using it. My fiancé pays the loans on time but I really do not want this car on my name anymore. He keeps telling me since he's paying it to just hold off but the idea doesn't sit with me well. I don't not want to lose my relationship because my fiancé is a great guy but what can I do to make him pay off the loan and take the car off my name. Any ideas on what kits to buy?

Thanks in advance!

Sarafina

Re: Getting him to pay off car loan

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri May 09, 2014 8:19 pm

sounds like the work of a skull candle and some influence or compelling oils.

look up skull candle spells on the forum

good luck!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat May 10, 2014 6:59 am

Give some Pay Me products a go! http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sat May 10, 2014 9:54 am

Thanks for the fast responses. I will look into these products

yuri
Re: Someone owes my Mom Money

Unread post by yuri » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi @ Zenrez,

I have used this green devil spell from The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic spell book. This book is very good and extremely helpful.

The 1st green devil spell I did on a client who lives in a different country and owes me three invoices. The first candle was unlit halfway during the burning, I redid it and it worked. He did pay two of the bills.

At the time I could only afford a votive green candle but with patience and continued prayers, I got through the prayer in the art of hoodoo book is very simple but effective.

Now I have one more bill for him to pay and the green devil is going to help :D

Hope that this will also help you with your problem..

Thank you Jupiter

Williams

need boss to pay the commissions

Unread post by Williams » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Good day

my fiance is currently working in sales, but his boss hasn't been paying his commission
for 2months now and we need the money as I'm also currently looking
for a job. I need his boss to pay his money and I want my fiance
then to get a other higher paying job. What can I do to assist him in
this matter. Urgent request.

kind regards

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt or Money Owed

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Williams, i recommend a Green Devil Pay Me Spell. See

http://luckymojo.com/payme.html
catherine yronwode

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:56 pm

I have a verbal arrangement along with text agreement with someone to pay money back that they owe me..they owed me from a year ago but since I'm in a bind now they were to give me the money or use it to get me a place until I can work again when they gotten their taxes..

Instead the person spent taxes on everything but and lied like they had the apartment lease all which was a complete lie!and stressing me out..

Will pay me oil,fast luck,and bend over on a green candle with petition work with better results? Or will petition with st expedite work since it's a quick and desperate matter? Or will both together be okay?

I'll be doing honey jar to try to sweeten the person to me until I get the money..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, starlight1,

I think you ought to do both. Actually, though, St Jude is the one who helps desperate cases. St Expedite helps with expeditious matters.

But I love the spell that Miss cat recommends above your post. I think that's the way to go for the bet results.

I hope this person comes through for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Okay for the petition how would I word them correctly? It seem like I have the right reasoning but don't know how to word it right to help get the best results..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:13 am

Hello, starlight1 ,

Simple commands:

"Pay Me"

"Return My Money"

Just a coupe of examples

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Okay thank you I'll start Saturday on this one

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:41 pm

I want to do a pay me now spell to get my daughters father to pay the loan he has on my name but refuses to pay. I have green candles and Lucky Mojo pay me oil. Can I do the same green devil spell with this candle?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Warriorsoul ,

Yes you can but the symbolism of the devil is gone, but still call on the spirit to do the work for you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:28 pm

J82,

Thanks for such a fast reply

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Warriorsoul ,

I have edited you r post as it is not necessary to quote the post directly above yours.

Thanks and good luck with your spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Update on my tax money situation what I did was write his name down 7-9 times then over it I wrote pay me now.. I said the green devil chant and let the candle burn different times throughout the burn I would get the paper from underneath the candle and singed diff areas of paper and put it back..

That was 2 weeks ago the person is giving my money in the form of helping me with my car :lol: the sign I know it was my spell that worked he gave my son a one dollar bill with singed burned marks like someone put it over a candle

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, starlight1,

CONGRATS!!

Good job!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi everyone :-)

What's a good way to get a tenant to pay on time? My mom's tenant is a cheapass who won't pay when he's supposed to, and he often makes partial payments. He's also extremely hard to get a hold of. If it were up to me, he'd be out of there, but she feels that having a lousy pay is better than no tenant at all. I plan to eventually do work to attract someone reliable, but what can I do to force this guy to pay in the meantime?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, Mezan,

You would perform monthly spells using Pay me: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Also, per our forum rules, we do not post in any language except English. Therefore, I changed your signature in honor of St Jude to English

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:10 am

Hello,

I am a first time poster but long time admirer! I have bought a lot of lucky mojo books and products in the past and had great luck! However I have a problem that I have not been able to find a solution to.

I leant money to a long term now "ex boyfriend" of 8 years.. Now ex due to his lack of consideration in not paying. It was ALOT of money loaned at one time for a family emergency he had at the time. There was a promise to pay the money back. But the promise was never kept. The money I loaned him was from a bank loan that I had taken. He hasn't made even so much as 1 minimum payment. I have made them all. This is now beginning to affect my credit score not to mention that I do not have health coverage and my daughter requires monthly medication that is very expensive! Last month she had to go without the medication for 2 days until a friend loaned me the money to pay for it. When I contacted him he cursed me off about what a loser I am and how I have a crap job and it's my fault and told me not to bother him. He further went on to say that he had the money but would not be paying me because "he doesn't want to"

I feel like I am forced to communicate with and be nice to this individual because I need my money back but he is taking advantage of the scenario and mocking me. This individual makes me absolutely sick. I do not have anything in writing because never in a million years did I think I would be in this situation. I NEED to recover at least some of my money bak because my family is suffering as a result of my stupid decision. I have tried using LM do as I say incense.. I also tried Using LM commanding oil & pay me oil mixed together around this person. I've tried dressing candles with those 2 oils. I have tried skull candles with LM commanding oil as well as a seperate one with LM compelling oil but nothing has worked for this scenario.

I am not 100% comfortable with the green devil spell because I'm not comfortable working with that particular spirit. I know there is something that can be done to help me so I was wondering if there are any professionals on here who have dealt with this type of scenario before and can offer me advice on what ritual to perform.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

I am so sorry that this happened.

My first husband did something similar. back in the old days, we had to have all the money up front for Nursing School. I worked 3 jobs to save the money. He came to visit me (as we were already divorced) and go into an accident. He begged me for the money and promised to pay me as soon as he got home and asked his dad for the money.

NEVER saw that money. I had to work 3 jobs again for a very long time to recover what I had lost. So, not to be embarrassed, it happens to the best of us. Some people are just bad souls.

Did you try the PayMe products? Here's a great webpage that Miss cat wrote with spells and prayers: www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

I hope this helps. And I pray that this idiot comes through.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”