Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Melissa: Make sure to check these two links:

Influence Products: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Skull Candles to Influence Their Thoughts: skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161s540.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

June

Unread post by June » Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 am

Thank you Joseph. I already have a full array of Lucky Mojo controlling products and am already using a skull candle. I was hoping for some additional ideas to get my job done.

Are there any other tricks I can employ in order to deliver this very specific message to my target and have my target take this very specific action? thanks

dorothybaez

Unread post by dorothybaez » Fri May 04, 2012 10:54 am

Okay, aside from the skull candle, can you dust "mary" or something she will touch with powder? Have you thought of visiting her in her dreams? And finally, although it's not technically hoodoo, are you familiar with the concept of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)? That's a fascinating topic.

One more thing! Court case root is really helpful to get people to do something (not just legal matters). Just chew or suck on some when you talk to her. You could also chew some licorice root, but I personally don't like the taste so I stick with just the Galangal.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat May 19, 2012 6:07 pm

I have a question, i'm going for vacation with my BF to the Island and he asked me to take some oil for massage and i want to know what oil i can use to give him a good massage and in the same way take advantaged on my behalf. I have i dominated my man oil, can i use that one? Please if someone can help me with that?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat May 19, 2012 6:27 pm

If the oil you have fits your intent, and the scent is pleasant enough to pass unnoticed, use it, but be sure to dilute it pretty well in a neutral massage oil before applying it to skin. Condition oils are too strong to use straight up.
Two-Headed Doctor

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat May 19, 2012 6:50 pm

thank you very much

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Yes you can use that oil. I think this is an excellent way of using the oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Very good idea and selection for your intent. Are you aware that Lucky Mojo has two types of oils designed for personal massaging?
Lucky Clover Vulva Oil that is safe to use for females and Lucky Swastika Penis Oil, you get the idea. They are located here < http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#special > toward the bottom of the page, each are $12.00 and com ein a 4 ounce glass bottle.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon May 21, 2012 3:05 am

Thank you guys for your help, but i have another question, how i can do to use that oil with discretion because he doesn't know what i'm doing. can i use a massage oil and put some drops of my oil?
do

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon May 21, 2012 3:41 am

Hi usurper:

You absolutely can use the oils in that way: add a couple drops of the Lucky Mojo oil to the main massage oil and pray your intentions into it. Rub on your man as you please :) :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

carma

Unread post by carma » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 pm

The school year has just recently begun again, and so has my job! However, things are much more hectic than the last school year. I teach art, and last year I was accustomed to a humble 10 students, 15 students max in my room at any given time--this year numbers have tripled due to a local school being demolished and the student body being dispersed amongst other schools in the area. I can barely accommodate the new influx of students; there are too few supplies, too many kids, and only one of me! My old students are angels, but the new ones have never met me, and are very reluctant to behave. This is also a school in an inner-city, so suffice to say, when the kids misbehave, it is hellish. They are loud, disrespectful, wasteful of supplies, and have sticky fingers when it comes to anything left out in the open.

I need to gain control of my classroom, and the students in it. My plan is to anoint myself daily with Controlling or Bend Over oil, dress the four corners of my classroom with licorice, calamus root and sachet powder, and dust the doorway with sachet powder as well. I'm leaning more towards Bend Over products due to the personality of the children, but if that is too harsh I will use Controlling products.

Is this a good course of action? I'm afraid it's nigh impossible to get personal concerns for multiple reasons, but would a picture of the classroom or a name paper reading "my students" be fine?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Peace water... that is what you need and want:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Bend over and controlling is too strong... no please.

This is going to help. Stay in touch.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:52 pm

You could also have a tranquilty light set at the MISC with the entire class. Send in a picture and a petition.

I also recommend Crown of Success, Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom powders for the children to lightly dust.

It's all going to be good.
#1606 GA

carma

Unread post by carma » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Thank you for the 180 viewpoint, Miss Tammie Lee. It's always good to ask for a second opinion, as I could have just made the room feel more hostile! All I need is some peace in this room!

As soon as I get Peace Water and dress the room, I will take note here of behavioral progress. Should I maintain dressing the room monthly as I see fit? Thank you again for your advice!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Personally, i would use Peace Water, Tranquility, Commanding, Victory, and King Solomon Wisdom.

There is a huge difference between controlling and dominating and bending over on the one hand and commanding,instilling wisdom, calming, pacifying, and leading to victory on the other hand.

Commanding is what a good leader does. Controlling is what a fascist dictator does.

You may also want a touch of Crucible of Courage too, if some of the trouble-makers have you bullied.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:45 pm

#1606 GA

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Although you've already been given fabulous advice by the best there is, another idea you may want to consider: make a sugar bag (get a 1lb bag of sugar in a paper sac) and in it put the names of each of your students. Add a slice of Solomon seal root to the bag, a pinch of peach tree leaves and a pinch of motherwort. Then daily stir the sugar with a full-length licorice stick praying your wishes for the children to be studious, to enjoy and take pleasure in their studies and that there be harmony and respect within the classroom.

Once you've been working the sugar bag for a while, bake cupcakes or brownies using that sugar and you can feed it to the kids (if legislation allows you to do that of course!) so that they'll directly be taking in your prayers and the Conjure.

Here are the links to those herbs:
http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/peach-tree-leaves.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/motherwort.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:02 am

You could also take a class picture and put it in the sugar bag.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:11 am

Guys, I absolutely LOVE all the little sugar tricks.

catherineyronwode wrote:Personally, i would use Peace Water, Tranquility, Commanding, Victory, and King Solomon Wisdom. ...
You may also want a touch of Crucible of Courage too, if some of the trouble-makers have you bullied.

I would use Commanding and Victory not only for YOURSELF but also for your original students, the "angels" who know the score and should be your allies! Remember the Bible story of Moses who, when the burden of judging the people's court cases got too heavy, was advised to recruit wise, honest men from among the people to help him -- Judges 18:13-23.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

carma

Unread post by carma » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 pm

I want to give an update of how things are going!

I made and dressed the room with peace water (four corners and the doorway/door handle). I also charged and dressed a rose quartz to wear on me every day. The results have been astounding! The atmosphere of the room has changed dramatically, seemingly overnight: the kids are cooperative, they don't complain, and are engaged and happy with the projects we are doing on a daily basis. The most amazing part is those kids who have, since last school year, been completely unengaged and disruptive and disrespectful, have been absolutely pleasant and responsive to me.

Sure, there have been minor incidents here and there, but nothing compared to what they were, and are easily dealt with. Mainly student drama. You know how kids can be!

I want to thank everyone again for all of your insight. For anyone in a similar situation, I highly recommend this route!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Congrats!

KweenDiana2012

Unread post by KweenDiana2012 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 pm

So glad I found this post.I teach at the worst High School in the district and not just the students but the whole community. I am going to surely work on this. The students I get are the PROBLEM kids nobody else will deal with..... I may need something stronger.

KweenDiana2012

Unread post by KweenDiana2012 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:08 pm

So glad I found this post.I teach at the worst High School in the district and not just the students but the whole community. I am going to surely work on this. The students I get are the PROBLEM kids nobody else will deal with..... I may need something stronger.

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm

I would like to know which herbs to use for influencing somebody. I would like to use them with a skull candle or a doll baby. This would be alot of help.

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Calamus and licorice are the most popular herbs for influencing and domination. In skull candles I like to make holes in it and fill it with poppy seeds or cubeb berries.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:30 pm

This thread contains information on using herbs in a spell of influence and control: http://forum.luckymojo.com/egg,-poppy,-mustard,-calamus,-pepper-to-control-t8713.html
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 am

Here are some other herbs you also may want to check out in addition to those mentioned above. They necessarily control others per se but can be useful in giving you the qualities that allow your own character to better influence those of others (so you would use them on you making a strong brew of tea to bathe in, rather than in the skull candle or baby doll):

Black snake root (helps with shyness and hesitancy, particularly when protection is needed): http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html
Deer's tongue (allows you to have the right words when speaking to someone): http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
Master of the woods (so you're the one with the upper edge in the dealings): http://www.herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html
Master root (to command respect): http://www.herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html
Sampson snake root (more respect and also to come across as likeable): http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 am

Thank all of ya'll for the information. This will help me.

pelujade

Unread post by pelujade » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:48 am

Hi,

I need some help for a spell I want to do. My father-in-law is a horrible, nasty, controlling person; a flat out disgusting manipulative snake. I have been the only person to ever stand up to him. He despises me for it and punishes my husband and kids because I did and do stand up to him and sometime uses his religion and faith to do it. We finally got out from under him six months ago and moved to a different state.

Here is the problem. My mother-in-law passed away but before she died she told my husband what was being left to him and my kids in her will. Well, when she passed away the will had been changed and my husband & kids got nothing. My father-in-law, who is a lawyer and the person who drew up the will, took everything and all of the money. Come to find out my father-in-law became power of attorney before she died and completely changed the entire will before she died. Since we have moved we have found out just how devious he is and what lengths he will go to to keep all of the money my mother-in-law had. Unfortunately everything he has done is completely legal under the letter of the law, we checked. Plus, we were just told that he is getting re-married to the neighbor that he was cheating on is dying wife with. He told my husband that his new wife will be getting everything upon his death. I want to do a domination/bend-over type of spell. I need something powerful and something that will work extremely fast.

Believe me when I say that I have tried everything and nothing nice has worked with this man. This is not my choice of spell work because I do not like these types of spells and I have not really done something to this extent before but I am out of options and time. Here are my questions and any ideas or thoughts are welcome.

1) Will my domination/bend-over spell work at a long distance with no physical contact at all? The only things that I have done are things that the other person knows about and are positive affirmations like “Eat healthier”, “Stop doubting yourself”, or “Go exercise”. We live in another state and I refuse to have any contact with my father-in-law but my husband still does. I need something to work at a long distance.

2) Will my domination/bend-over spell allow me to control his mind almost completely at a long distance with no physical contact? I know that nothing is guaranteed but I have to be able to have some major control for this to work for justice in my eyes. I do not want to harm him physically or anything like that because making him give any amount of money to my husband is extreme punishment in his eyes.

3) Should I get the triple strength essence of bend-over spell kit or just do a domination/bend-over spell of my own or do both? I need lots of power.

4) For my spell, since there are no purple skull candles I was thinking of getting a green skull candle since this will be dealing with money mostly. My idea is to carve out a hole in the bottom and put in a picture of him, a letter with his signature on it, along with a combo incense and then seal it back up with the wax. Is this a good idea for this type of work?

5) Should I write something over his picture and then cross it out with my husband’s name since he is the person I want to receive the money?

6) Should I add something that is written on parchment paper to put in the green skull candle? Like “Do as I say” etc.

7) How quickly will this spell take place since it is at a long distance? I know things take time but my-father-in-law is getting re-married soon and we have to get this done before their wedding.

Thank you in advance for your help and ideas! Brightest Blessings!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:43 pm

1) Will my domination/bend-over spell work at a long distance with no physical contact at all? The only things that I have done are things that the other person knows about and are positive affirmations like “Eat healthier”, “Stop doubting yourself”, or “Go exercise”. We live in another state and I refuse to have any contact with my father-in-law but my husband still does. I need something to work at a long distance.

Try using these products in sachet powder form and mail an anonymous (and seemingly benign) letter or card to him dusted with this powder.

3) Should I get the triple strength essence of bend-over spell kit or just do a domination/bend-over spell of my own or do both? I need lots of power.

The LM spell kits are awesome - you can't go wrong - especially recommended if you've never done work like this before.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:22 pm

In addition to your own work ... consider getting a rootworker to help you. Also, contest the will. I know he is an attorney, but children often do have good luck in court when a spouse has taken everything - especially if there are witnesses who know what your husband's Mom promised him and the children. If you could get the case before a judge, then you could work the Court Case products. It might be easier to influence a judge rather than this man who has schemed against you.

That being said ... this is not legal advice. I just feel you might be able to get "something" if you contest the Will. Mr. Lawyer might be counting on you NOT challenging it. I'd let him have it too ... Bend Over, Commanding, don't forget to throw in Confusion and Stop Slander. You have to hit him from many angles. Good Luck.

pelujade

Unread post by pelujade » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you so much I have an idea now that I hope is going to work. Brightest Blessings to all! :D

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:16 pm

I'm sure the answer is on the forum some place and I'm overlooking it, so I'll have to ask: What is the best day of the week for (female) domination work? I know the Nation Sack has special timing requirements, but in general what day is traditionally seen as a good day for this?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Good Evening, Candijojo,
Do you want to work with moon phases? www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
OR do you want to work with either moon phases and or planetary phases? www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
OR do you want to work by days of the week or a special time of the clock? OR all of them?
Go to the search engine in the upper right hand corner (it's dark green) and start searching key words such as: TIMING For spell
There's a lot on the forum about timing.
Hope this helps!
Good luck with your work

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. That's exactly what I was looking for. I think Thursday in a waxing moon at dawn is my final choice on perfect timing for this particular work.

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:47 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, though this work is preliminary to a future plan for a peaceful break-up.

Currently I'm in a relationship with someone that I'm no longer in love with. Previous divination and dream work indicated that I may have deceived myself with my motives in this relationship in the first place. And I do not wish to cause him more heart ache by remaining with him when I really don't love him like that. He is very kind hearted, but can also be very controlling and dominating. He's never hurt me, but has undermined friendships of mine in the past due to his 'jealousy/insecurity?'. Currently I'm not yet equipped to leave on my own due to lack of my own transportation and a lack of anywhere else to go (hence the planned break-up in the future). My main concern for the present is taking control of the relationship to further aid me in preparing to leave, which will commence in the future break up.

Pretty much what I'm looking to do is turn the relationship around to where I am in control instead of him, as he has all the resources and assets. I do not want to take anything away from him materially. I just want to change the reigns of control. How best could I go about doing this or which products should I seek? Most of my work follows along astrological correspondences; so is there a better moon-sign to do this in? I'm aware the the Moon in Aries is beneficial for leadership and authority and this is the first sign that came to mind, but not sure if it's still appropriate for this context.

Any information and opinions would be very greatly appreciated, as well as any advice in this situation. If more information is need please feel free to let me know, I will give it freely, either here or in PM.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 pm

In my experience a New Moon in Leo is a good time to work controling spellwork. New Moon to draw things. Also, read Lucky Mojo's Planetary Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html) to get more ideas.

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 pm

New moon in Leo... never thought of that. I usually know Leo to be good for works involving courage, leadership, and self-expression... wait, that actually makes sense. Thank you. I was thinking Aries cause I wanted to gain 'authority' over the relationship. Is there a thread that treats the Hoodoo use of Moon-signs such as 'Moon in (so-or-so phase)'? Or could someone point me to a reference work treating that?

Something came to mind using a double action reversing candle black/red. I could anoint the black part with an oil aimed at diminishing his control over me, then anoint the red part with an oil aimed at controlling his attachment to me. I will have to research this further. before deciding, I have plenty of time to research since I'm not breaking up for at least another 3 months. Any other ideas or opinions are also welcomed.

Once again thank you very much for your reply.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Order an I Dominate My Man Vigil Candle ( without the label so he won't know ). You can also use a skull candle to influence his thoughts. Use Compelling and Influence Oils ... or Bend Over Oil on it with your petition if he gets ugly. Poppy seeds would help to keep him off balance. You could also use Cleo May as a perfume to get him to be generous with his money. I would try to dominate AND sweeten him to you to make the break-up go more in your favor.

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 am

Wow, thank you very much MoonBreath! So many different ways to do it, I can see an honey jar set the right way could also have the same effect with the proper oils and powders. I love the skull idea; never used a skull candle before though in my practice. I've been an occult practitioner for nearly ten years but this is my first foray into hoodoo, I was drawn into it by an experience at a curio shop in Atlanta where it was suggested I explore this path. I have to say I love the freedom and the historical background even though I'm of Caucasian/ Native American background. I know race and ethnicity have nothing to do with practice; I've had success with different forms of Wicca and Asatru even though I'm not Celtic or Nordic, so I know the Powers beyond don't discriminate.

This is an opportunity for me to grow in wisdom and knowledge, and I thank Cat for this forum and her product line. If this thread doesn't close I will post results here as well as my workings to share with the rest of the forum. I'm on disability so I will have to wait till the beginning of next month before I can order my supplies.

So much good information I'm nearly in overload!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Here is information on Lucky Mojo about Moon phases (http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html) and here is a thread with similar discussions (spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-moon-void-of-course-t442.html)

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong: Compelling makes someone *feel* like they're compelled to do what you want them to do?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Compelling does do that. Commonly employed to keep someone good on their promises or when something is owed to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:39 pm

You can also use the Leo oil or bath crystals to bring the Leo influence into your life.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-leo.html

Good luck,
Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Hmm, thank you MaryBee. I could apply the oil to a candle representative of myself, and incorporate other symbology to represent my desire to gain control of my relationship... Many thanx!

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:12 am

In studying and research into the use of the double action candles, it appears that they are primarily used for jinx removing in regard to certain situations; love, money, spirit. Since my relationship is not the product of a 'jinx' or 'trick', but my own folly, I feel that the double candles are not appropriate for this work. I have ordered Domination oil from LMC, along with other supplies, and I feel that this would be good for the preliminary part of this work. Also I'm going to be working with Leo to gain more courage, leadership, over myself in my life; I feel this also will go a long way towards the goal of my work.

In addition I've been doing work to increase draw new friendships and increase my social circle. This will come about to help me in support for when the time comes for me to part ways with him.

An idea came to mind and I would like some opinion on it. I'm planning on using a purple candle with his name on it, to symbolize his power and authority in our relationship, and I'm planning on anointing this with Domination oil to dominate his power or authority of the relationship with my own. How would this sound, and are there any suggestions in regard to this?

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:31 pm

I don't want to get too detailed but I had 7 compelling candles lit for a guy friend of mines to do something that he was not doing. For about a month he started doing exactly what i asked for in my petition, now he has stopped. So should I relight some more compelling candles or should I move to I dominate my man candles?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Hello, HilmDiane,
If this were me, I would do both.
It can't hurt (and can only help)
Hope this helps
Take care

penguaro

Unread post by penguaro » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 am

Hello all! I have an elderly relative who is no longer of sound mind. Dementia and Alzheimers. Long story short, this person has amassed a large sum of money and several family members are fighting over it and given my spiritual background, I've been pushed out of the loop even though at one point the relative had said part of it was intended for me. Due to the dementia, the relative doesn't recognize me. They talk of me in the third person. The will had recently been changed so only one sister's children get the money.

Bottom line, I want to influence the relative to share some of the money with me now while she's alive before the family squanders all of it or somehow loses it. I don't want it all, just a share.

My inital thought is a green skull candle dressed with compelling and influence oils. I'm wondering if anyone has experience working this type of work targeting someone who is not of sound mind. Any recommendations?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, Penguaro,
Here is a page that Miss cat wrote about clients with special problems (similar to what you have mentioned) www.luckymojo.com/problemclients.html
I hope that you find your answer here.
Also, go to the top right of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Type in mental illness.
Quite a few posts show up that may also help you.
Last, but not least, here is the page on influence spells with a skull candle www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
I am so sorry that you have been backed into a corner like this. VERY unfair.
Take care

penguaro

Unread post by penguaro » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! For some reason I never considered typing 'mental illness' of all things into the search. I found a few topics that answered my question nicely!

tweetndark

Unread post by tweetndark » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:43 am

I know this is the "controlling posting" and this is the right place for me.

I have used your products in the past and it didn't take long at all to get the results I was seeking. I know the work I have done in the past is still working today.

First I want to destroy someone's life. I don't want this person to die or suffer with pain but with jobless and loss of home. If the person would provide their services for the community I wouldn't care if they keep the job. But the for the longest period this person has been cheating me and others. Above all this person is really, really, really cheating some good people. Not just myself but these really good folks who deserve better treatment than this and their customers are waiting for this person to come back to provide his or her skills. Now I want it to stop today( I wanted it to stop long ago). But now I am ready to take measures in my own hands.
I know I do not want the results of D.U.M.E but the destroying part yes. And after I see the results of that I will be ready to do controlling work for them to come back. Can someone give me a list from the beginning with the destroying spell to the controlling?
Finally, I hope I won't get any hurtful responses because I am doing this for my child's sake and others alike.

tweetndark

Unread post by tweetndark » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:46 am

I have a photo and their used cigarette butt for personal concerns. I also have a used straw from a drink, used tissues and this person's handwriting. Please tell me I can use these in working the spell.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, Tweetndark,
I am not quite clear on what it is that you want to do.
But, here is the page on destruction: www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
It also give a black skull candle spell
And, yes, you can use the photo and cigarette butts.
I hope this helps.

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:32 am

Hello,

Well someone I know is in a bad situation financially and has no car at the moment.. A family member had promised not only to help her out with money here and there like he use to in the past but also promised that if she could get her old car back that he would fix it and insure it for her at no cost.. The car is imperative because transportation is a necessity.. After a week or two of trying to get the car back , she finally got it and now this family member has been distant.. I believe it is his wife and his children which are also family that are getting in the way of letting him help her because of their own insecurity.. This man promised to help this women and than once she went out of the way to get this old car, now this guy who promised to fix it and help out is ignoring her.. Unfortunately this women only has a couple supplies with her , not many candles .. She has compelling oil which I lent to her, and some licorice herb .. Is there anything I can advise her to do to Compell this man to change his mind and keep his promise of helping her with this car?

Thanks everybody!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Hello Lilflywitchboy,

I merged your post into a topic that has some good ideas. Read these over and see if they help out. (the second post by ConjuremanAli seems particularly suited to your need). Hope this helps and if you have more questions please let us know.

peace~

Nathen

-Kitten-

Unread post by -Kitten- » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 pm

So me and this boy had a falling out a few months back, and I swear he has changed soooo much. Even his best friend has commented on how much hes changed . Sadly it's for the worst. I recently talked to him and tried to make him see all of this and how hes literally ruining his life. hes into weed and drinks a lot which completely ruined his chances for the military and a better job which he has been going on about getting for months. It seems like he's not even upset about it though. For him to all of a sudden change like this is very strange.He is very stubborn and the conversation ended badly between us to say the least, and he blocked me . I was wondering if i could use controlling oil in some way to control his mind and let him see everything hes doing for himself, and to get him on my side. I'm very angry with him at the moment, but if i can convince him to change back to the great person he was, I can eventually put this past me. This is the last chance he gets though. So far i have used a honey jar to sweeten him Which worked and reconciliation candles not only to affect him but me as well at MISC to re-patch our friendship which has been recently in progress. I thought maybe it be a pleasant conversation since i had success with the honey jar and am currently burning a reconciliation but it turned sour.

Any suggestions? I'm lost and I'd love to hear some input.
I also recently received a road opener candle which i plan on working with soon.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, -Kitten-,
I am so sorry to hear this bad news about your friend.
Addictions are so terrible, especially for the people around those that care.
You might want to consider acquiring professional counseling (even for yourselves to get some ideas on how to help). Maybe an intervention?
I highly recommend this spell kit for helping those in tis type of trouble: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Also, the Crystal Silence League will pray for him (if you request it). http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Wishing you the very best.

-Kitten-

Unread post by -Kitten- » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Thank you Miss Aida . I will have to look into the spell kit you suggested. There really is no talking to him about it, he just gets mad.

Have a great day~

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:10 am

re: domination shoe spell,
ok I did that spell more than a week ago
and I have to say it hasn't worked ;(
has anyone had ant results with this spell?
a women did this for me before many years ago
with a dollar from my target, I must say it worked beautifully
then, but I don't know what she put inside, I eventually in an emergency
had to spend that dollar but when I opened it I didn't see any writing
and there was slight remants of powder but that was it..
thanks michelle
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”