• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:45 am

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

cant wait need to dominate & control my man right away

Unread postby dolphin_flower7 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm

hi! .. i need a strong spell to dominate & ctrl my man .. im finishing an uncrossing on him which an ex crossed him & tie his nature & ruin his love life .. i was gonna wait until i was completely done with the uncrossing, reversal & protection .. but he is so back & forth in his affection, communication, & sex with me (due 2 ex's crossing though he doesnt knw this) & i feel i need to do smthng to dominate & ctrl him to me & no other woman!

thanx
dolphin_flower7

Re: cant wait need to dominate & control my man right away

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7 ,

I am merging your post to the subforum that deals with your question

After reading the posts, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Also, please don't start new topics for questions. It causes a lot of work for the moderators to move them to the correct area.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of the page. In the dark green area there's a white search box. Just type in your key words and you'll be taken to the correct threads.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread postby starlight1 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:13 am

Wasn't sure if I was capturing previous conversations correctly so I'll ask...

Its okay to do an confusion spell on someone that resistant more than usual along with your other control work to get them to do what you want without resistance?
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, starlight1 ,

It could help or it could hurt.

So, make sure that you use a little bit so that he's not thinking clearly and obeys your commands. If you use too much, he may not think at all.

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Urine Bottle Spell for Domination

Unread postby Dhanu » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:22 pm

I have not been able to find clear instructions on a urine bottle spell for domination. I know I need to be ensure that I don't put any harmful substances in there as they could impact me, but can I put positive herbs in for coercion of a particular nature? Can someone tell me a clear method for the urine bottle for domination?

I also have tremendous getting this person to come to me. He sets the pace on the relationship and has always dominated the relationship. He plays games and withholds attention when I most need it. I want to take a power back but he has proved difficult and resistive at every turn.

I understand a cut and clear might be recommended by someone but I would really like to take my power back and exact some of what I have felt back at him. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Dhanu

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:36 pm.

Re: Urine Bottle Spell for Domination

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello, Dhanu ,

I don't know of a particular urine bottle spell but you could use herbs and powders for domination.

Here is a quick herb guide: www.www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You could also use products to Dominate him: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

You could make a doll and tie him up.

And, of course, there are many spells here for domination under the thread for which I have merged your post

I am so very sorry that he did this to you. People like this are just plain abusive.

I pray that all works out for you
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Urine Bottle Spell for Domination

Unread postby Dhanu » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for this response as well. Sorry I did not reply earlier. It is hard for me to conduct spells myself so I just had a question about MISC setting some domination candles for me. Should I post that question on a different thread?
Dhanu

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, Dhanu ,

Yes, please.

Thank you or your consideration.
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

What do I do????

Unread postby GoddessOfEthiopia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:04 am

so my guy moved in with me. He has been doing disrespectful things. Such as he blew out a candle one night (I said a prayer over it)
This morning he accidentally spilled beer on it and also accidentally put his finger in my honey offering. Just glad he didn't get to my bible. Omg. I said a passionate prayer to my ancestors and God. I'm going to remove everything and Bless it. Not only this he doesn't take my feelings into consideration. He touches on me while I'm eating, washing dishes, anything. I am glad he is attracted to me but he never gives me a break, when he gets up for work I have to pretend I'm still sleep so he won't ask for sex. Not only that he says it with so much Disrespect " I want some p****.... you heard me. "Last night he asked for it after he got off work. This CANNOT BE AN EVERYDAY OCCURRENCE. I feel I can't bring family around him because in my eyes beyond light kissing and hugging is disrespectful in public and he loves it. Matter of factly none whatsoever. If I'm not turned to his side and bed he feels like I'm hiding from him (etc) To give a bit of insight I was molested when I was younger and someone also attempted rape but I fought them off. Anyway from that I have ptsd so when someone keeps touching me after I say I need 5 minutes to breath I almost wanna cry. I seriously CANNOT handle that he doesn't care at all. The only way I see it is to dominate him. Last night he demanded sex and I told him when I'm ready. which he did not like I DON'T CARE. WE ARE TOGETHER BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN USE MY BODY WHEN YOU WANT and how .That's just me trying to condition him. He kept asking and rubbed on me for literally 2 hours...I'm also extremely ticklish.. So l mixed salt and pepper and said basically for him not to be able to get it off another round. I put some in a plastic bag on the side of my bed but also some between my fingers. Once he started dosing off a bit I threw it on his shoulder/ midsection and this time he didn't dose off wake up and feel me up again he was out of it but asked me for sex when he woke up. I can see sex 3-5 days a week but not everyday she needs a time to breath, to be natural to be her. have a used condom but know not what to do beyond that . He is not a bad person but I feel like to make my life a bit easier in this aspect I need to use my MOJO.
It's a phrase I use
Lol maybe I need to make one. But I do not have everything.
Any help is needed please
I know things won't happen overnight but this is too much
Any links would be appreciated
But I have a specific situation ya know so any tips would be great.
GoddessOfEthiopia

Unread postby GoddessOfEthiopia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:07 am

My bad I meant he disrespected my altar
Also he asked for it the next morning when he woke up
GoddessOfEthiopia

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi GoddessOfEthiopia,

You can work a blue penis candle on him with Domination oil and petition for him to cool off a bit from the constant demands for sex. It's one way to go.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-domination.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby asterick » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Help with over the phone. People waslk over me take advantage. How to make them bend over do my bidding online or over the phone?
asterick

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello, asterick,

You would use Master products. So that YOU are the Master.

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

It will change your disposition that they will sense.

Here are some more spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/successspells.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

A Easy Spell To control a man's mind

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Hello All!
I was reading this thread hoping that this would be the right thread to put this in.

I have no job and no money. I seek a easy spell that i can do on the guy that I am in love with but he has a girlfriend but I want to control his mind so that he can break up with her and come to me. He lives in Korea and I live in Canada but I have him on Facebook. I am new in spell casting and need an easy one that doesn't ask for materials. Can anyone suggest some good spells that will really work fast? Thank you so much!
Mymelodyangel

Unread postby natstein » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:17 am

Hello Mymelodyangel,

To be honest what you are asking for doesn't really exist. There is not a spell that is super easy, super fast, and requires no materials. If you are attempting to dominate this person living in Korea then you are looking in the right thread. I would recommend looking over things that have already been suggested here. Also you started your post by saying you have no job and no money. This being the case you may want to work on gaining control and dominance over your own personal situation before attempting to control some one else's life. I would recommend going to the parts of the thread that deal with gaining employment. Maybe check out Steady Work products. Also head over to the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/). Post a prayer to gain some mastery over your own situation.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby alwaysgrateful83 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:03 am

I just wanted to post some feedback that maybe helpful to others in a similar situ.

I've been doing some breakup work for myself (after a reading).

I have been working a vinegar jar for the break up. Lighting candles anointed with break up oil.

I decided that as I felt the work was slowing down in manifestation I needed to work on boosting the work.

I did a bit of a variation of the jar ConjureMan Ali mentioned on another thread that he buried a jar continuing various goodies on his enemies property to confuse them so you can do more control work on them.

I wrote a petition for the situation. Added calamus, red pepper, black pepper, poppy seeds and black mustard seeds as well as confusion oil. I added the oil to the corners and I also smeared his name. Folded it away from me. Tied it with purple ribbon. To be honest I wanted him to get angry and confused, and react by leaving. Left it in the house where he would pass. I admit it's not what ConjureMan Ali described. What I did was more with my gut. Plus he notices when things look 'different' e.g. why's that patch under the rose bush looking like THAT. If you can see what I mean.

My former partner (the relationship has been over since December 2014...) has major control issues, pride and resistance. It's all about him. Simples.

I carried out the egg spell to break resistance. As we live in the same house I didn't smash the egg on my own door. I smashed it outside. Although I lit the candles last night I wasn't able to smash the egg until this morning due to family being around.

Around 3 hours after smashing the egg his resistance to leave broke. He argued with me a little. NOTHING major. He's asked me to sort out my bills, how much the children will NEED for basics etc. Due to cultural norms he's also said I can notify my family he is LEAVING. The relationship IS over.

I just wanted to thank ConjureMan Ali for his constant sharing of best practices. And I'd also like to thank everyone else too from the mods to other members.

I also want to add that I worked on the plan that manifestation is in 3s. So I knew that if work slowed down completely I would be doing more work (after a reading) in three months time. Patience is key, and I think when you are learning it's hard to 'let go' of your work and let it work. The easiest way around this is to continue with your life and get busy in other things. Declutter. Take up a hobby. Learn a new skill. It doesn't have to cost it just needs to boost you as a person.
I've been in a relationship that has been a burden to my heart (and it did nearly kill me via a heart attack) and in the end it was a reading and the courage given to me by others on here (via their own personal experiences) that gave me the motivation to DO IT.

So thank you.

I hope receive bucket loads of blessings.

Always Grateful.
alwaysgrateful83

Unread postby brtfe0420 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:38 am

I love my fiance..but in the beginning he was more dominant in the bedroom then out of it..now I can't go anywhere or do anything..he is very controlling..and jelous..I need a really good spell that will take away his over controlling nature and give into me or make it so we can be friends..we have a business together so if he leaves so does my income
brtfe0420

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello, brtfe0420 ,

Use tranquility on him to make him more docile.

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Then follow up with spells for you.

For you,

There are many spells here:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TerminusAquem » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:11 am

what can i Do to make someone with trust issues to trust me finally? I AM worthy of trust I swear and its so hard for me these long 3,5 years to thrive to gain trust all the time. Right now we are broken up. I did a spell to Aphrodite to gain back his interest and lust and love. It worked!!

And because he lost faith in us and insists *never again back together" Im starting a binding spell with domination oil.

I wonder could I use the domination oil to gain his trust?
"I command you to see the best in me and have trust in me. "

he already says im one of the best people he knows and feels blessed that i love him but he cant trust me.. I told him its his own trust issues but simple words wont make it...Im somewhat of a naive person. Never think of the worst for people and he find that odd. SO im lying...
simple words wont do it so magick words might and will do it because I am very much in love with him and feel positive for my work. Hes the love of my life and since he has that character Ill do anything to help us and me. Please dont judge.

thanks for any replies given.

P.S. the work im starting ,the binding one, will last 40 days and my teacher said I should do anything else while doing that. Hes really busy though and I cant contact him . ANy thoughts on how I can make him trust me more or want to trust me with commanding oil??

Also. How many times do you give your energy to oils? I did it 3 days so far and will do it exactly before I start today. Adding the trust issue.
TerminusAquem

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:06 am

Hello TerminusAquem,

You could go the domination route with his trust issues, or you could focus on helping his mental state so he can trust you. I recommend trying Healing and Clarity work for him, to heal any past hurts and help him see the situation more clearly:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Other than that, give it time, honesty and communication.

Wish you the best of luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TerminusAquem » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 am

hello Sister Jean Thanks so much for your quick reply..
we are broken up over a year now,still talk ,Im his confident,hes jealous of me ,dreams of me, talks to me ,almost daily and recently we are having phone sex(yes I said it.. ) but he refuses to be with me,see me or have sex wit me in person. He fears me. He admitted it.
Hiss issues... I Once paid lots of money for him to see a therapist and then he stopped because "im ok. Im jealous of you ,if we are not together Ill be fine!"
It a long and dreadful situation and he tells me all the time we are never going back together its over.
But I really want him back . He is the love of my life. Unlucky that it is such a damaged person but it is what it is.I mean you cant unlove someone..

SO Im binding him...

Im thinking to read again my domination oil tonight when I start and then put my energy in my beeswax candles saying this , well almost.. Im not a native english speaker..

"John Smith come back to be my partner again, I am the woman of your life ,the only one you want to touch and hold. you trust me and you love me. You have no fear of us but only hope. Come back to me for real."

I want to adress trust, hope in us,love, being only mine and stop looking around for someone else for sex or love,his fear and his impatience when things need to be talked over..

something kinda complicated like that. Sounds too much? I know we are supposed to keep it short...
same goes with wishes on paper. we are supposed to keep it short but Theres so many things i want. What do you suggest in terms of wishes for this one??
TerminusAquem

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, TerminusAquem ,

That is way too much for one spell

One step at a time.

What's your priority? Him trusting you

Then, seeing you

Then, love you

Then, stay with you

So, that would be 4 different spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TerminusAquem » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:23 am

yes makes sense.. thanks you a lot :)
Would that make the spell weaker or it would make it a complete lose of time?
For expample adding two wishes. Trust me and love me per example. would the trust me wish have less affect or no effect at all. Ok ALL these wishes are too much indeed.
i havent started it yet. My teacher hasnt contact me and I lost the Friday.. hopefully i will be able to start it on the full moon.

QUestion. Can i start hoodoo magick spells on the full moon? whats your opinion? Two different people tell me otherwise.
TerminusAquem

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 am

Hi TerminusAquem,

If you try to cram too many goals into one spell, you are spreading your energy too thinly. Focus on one step at a time and you stand a better chance of success.

Many rootworkers do not work by moon cycles, so it is up to you if you wish to do so.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello, TerminusAquem ,

Just remember that mercury goes into retrograde Aug 12.

So, I would start now if it were me

From what I have been told, the full moon is good for all spells (if they are short spells).

But, from what I know, the moon starts to decrease after the full moon.

Every rootworker does things differently. But I personally like to work with moon phases for particular spells

here's a great page about moon phases that Miss cat wrote

www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion