Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Angelina

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread post by Angelina » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 am

Hi all,
Does anyone know a good spell to get someone to agree with you? Would commanding be the same as controlling?
Thanks

Lara

Re: Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread post by Lara » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 am

Similiar but different. Let me parse these out:

Commanding -- leadership so that you command and they join under you.
Compelling -- force them to do right, tell the truth, or make good on a promise.
Controlling -- cause them to behave as a puppet and to do and say what you wish.
Do As I Say -- bring about extreme control under your specific verbal command.
Domination -- gain personal social control over them and make them subservient.
Influence -- make them see things your way, even if they think it is their idea.

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:59 am

Thank you Lara

Dani

Unread post by Dani » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 am

Is there anything I should say/pray as I am smearing domination or St Martha oil on my target's car handle/keyboard, etc? I have to do it very quickly so that what I am going isn't noticed, so I was thinking that an entire prayer as I am doing it won't be feasible.
Thanks!

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:09 pm

I would state whatever it is I'm intending for the target if possible.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Dani

Unread post by Dani » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Ok, so "XXX, you will call me" shall be my mantra :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm

I would say "xxx, I dominate you to call me" I wouldn't stand there and say the prayer that is a bit much when you are doing trick. Besides that is what you are doing the candle at home for.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm

lol Yeah, that'll work.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 pm

I did a binding spell with a thread. Somehow it doesnt feel right and I want to re-do it.

Should I burn the first one, and make new? but Im afraid he will loose the bind for a few minutes when I undo it..
Or should I make new, and then get rid of old? so he will not go without a bind

Is it ok to burn it? or will it give negative result?

Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Just make a new one, and dispose of the old one properly. If you burn it, burning it signifies ending its influence.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Thank you Star, for your reply!

I dont feel like I did it right.. I was more focused wether other people could hear me when I cast the spell, so other people were on my mind. And I keep thinking about it guessing whether it would work or not. Thats why I want to re-do it. I would keep ALL my focus on it.

Also, is it ok to put more than 1 command? Like instead of just "love me!", can I say "love me-want me-think about me-stay with me-dont look at anyone else". Or is it too much?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Yes, you can do more than one command but still stay focused on what you really want. For him to think of you that implies another spell binding implies staying with you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I think your command is fine. If you want to alter it, then you can say your heart, eyes, mind, and soul is bound to only me and me alone." Just focus, and you should be fine.

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey,all

I have a friend that really needs some emergency assistance.Her husband refuses to get a job.When she threatens to kick him out,he threatens to talk to the social worker about something that could possibly cost her the foster kids.She basically asked me for a powerful commanding spell,to get her husband to get a job.I thought about recommending the commanding spell kit,but that will take too long.What can I tell her 2 do?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Putting him in a commanding jar would work nicely. Put his personal concerns in a jar with Commanding and Compelling products, Calamus, Licorice, Rosemary (for female control) and other similar herbs. Then stick 9 pins through the top of the jar (cork would be preferable). Have her call out her command and shake the jar up a bit. Gently, not too hard, but enough to prick him and get him to move.Some people also add Hoyt's Cologne to this jar.

You could follow this up with Steady Job products to help him find employement.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 pm

So you think that would be enough? He has a pretty strong will to NOT do what he is supposed 2.Would menstrual blood or her urine enhance the effect?Where can I get these commanding and compelling products? SHe wants this done ASAP and I'm afraid it would take 2 long to order the products from lucky mojo.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Personally I would not add menses to this type of spell work. LM sells a compelling bottle spell and other items here they are:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Actually if you order only a few products like an oil or two with a powder it usually arrives in a matter of a week or so, at least for me it does those rare times when my order is actually small...

You can also call the shop to see if you can get your products sooner.

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Hello one and all. I am pretty new to spell casting. I have tried things before but nothing major. I am trying to do an extreme domination/ controlling spell. A little bit about my situation:
I have been lucky to have become "friends" with a very wealthy guy. He helps me out here & there, but I am looking to dominate him completely! I want to be able to have him give me whatever I want, do as I say, and cater to my every need! I have tried things like using my urine or blood in people's drinks, but none of them have worked. I am looking for something 100% goof-proof & something that will not only make him carry out everything I ask, but something that will work quickly & could be used on other people as well.

Thank You!

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Well, I'm a bit unclear about your post.

I didn't find a question there to answer. It sounds like you have a spell you are trying. May I know what you are asking for exactly?

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:01 am

Are you looking fo LM products to help you with a spell you have?

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 am

Sorry if I was unclear. I want him to do anything I ask of him. Give me whatever my heart desires, that nothing would be too big or too small for him to do. Also something that will work quickly & something that is relatively simple. [:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 am

Well, nothing is 100% goof-proof. If you've tried to work in the past with no results, then it could be you're simply not gifted for this kind of work, or you don't have a clear concept of how to work conjure properly. Just adding something to someone's drink isn't going to do much, unless you're using proper intent and focus. The fact that you want something that's quick and easy kind of hints at the fact that you might not have the needed focus for something like this, which will likely take some time. Keep in mind that if you get something to work quickly (which there is never a guarantee that it will), you will rarely get long-lasting results. You get out of conjure what you're willing to put into it - and if you're not willing to spend some serious time and energy on getting what you want, then you're probably just better off not starting in the first place because you're setting yourself up for failure. So, that's a good reason right there why you may want to hire someone.

Before you start anything else, I would get a reading with a rootworker to see what would be needed for you to succeed in this case, and whether or not you are able to work for yourself in the matter. You may simply not be able to - but you can always hire a worker to work on your behalf.

Jezebel Root, five-finger grass, angelica, with liquorice and calamus would be a good start at herbs to look into. You may want to go with a formula like I Dominate My Man oil mixed with Cleo May oil and work that and the herbs in a doll-baby of him.

BUT before investing in a bunch of supplies, I would invest in a reading to determine the best way to go about your case. Complete domination of a person is not something you can achieve overnight with little effort and expect big rewards from it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 am

Where can I go to have somone do the spellcasting for me?

gbenson
Forum Member

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:50 am

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 pm

If you want to make someone easier to influence, and you want to break their resistance then take an egg. Poke a hole in it and fill it with Poppy Seeds, Black Mustards Seeds, Calamus, and a small pinch of Red Pepper, or if you have it Dirt Dauber's Nest.

If you have personal concern include it in the mix and write their name on the egg in a complete circle.

Light 3 Black candles dressed with Confusion Oil and place them in a triangle around the egg as you pray Psalm 8 (verse 6) or a prayer of your choice.

When the candles burn down toss the egg at your target's door, or take it outside and using a hammer shatter the egg and therefore their resistance.

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Apart from smashing it with a hammer, could you throw it at their car if you can't get access to their house?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm

You certainly can. The idea is to get them to walk through it, clean it up, get their hands in it etc.

lotusflower
Forum Member

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Just smashing it with a hammer will work too though? Without them putting their hands in it?

I mean, obviously it would be better for them to touch it, or clean it up. But if that's not a possibility, as in I don't want them to know I'm doing that to them, then just the hammer will work outside of my house?

Also, this may be a stupid question, but do you drain the egg before putting everything in it?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:21 pm

All I can tell you is that I've worked it both ways with success.

You can drain a little bit of the egg out to make room, especially if you put a bit of Dirt Dauber's Nest in there.

lotusflower
Forum Member

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Thank you!

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Thank you, I'm sure this little nasty trick will work rather well!

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 am

Would you reseal the hole in the egg with wax or some other method.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 am

This is a spell I was given by a person who claims to be a long time Hoodoo practicioner in my own words of course I was told this spell would make the person I cast it on more open to suggestion and less willing to voice their own opinion. However I have doubts as to weither or not it is truely Hoodoo as I was told it was here goes.

On the week of a full moon. Take a seven day Black glass incased candle, along with a white skull candle, carving my intials on the eye sockets of said skull candles as well as on its forehead. Then write the person you are casting ons name and date of birth above the head, then write my own name and date of birth directly above the persons.

Then I am suppose to take some of my blood and make either a the sign of the cross with my blood over top of the dates. Next step is to take a knife and scrap the mouth out of the skull candle until it is smooth I was told there shouldn't be anything left of the mouth and I can use sand paper if I want to make it smooth nothing at all left where the mouth once was at all.

Then take the wick of the Black seven day candle and dip it in a little bit of my blood then with the black candle light the skull candle. Petition is optional. Burn the candles until they are gone.

Then take a red flannel, place dirt from around a fire department, a police station, butcher shop, and high school as well as a Cat's eye stone place all the items into the satchet and wear it against my skin until the situation is resolved and the person submits to what I am suggesting to them.

I believe that this was meant to be two spells the skull/black candle one, the satchet the other, but I'm not sure I'll probably speak to the person again and ask them.

As I said this spell is intended to make the person more open to suggestion and to make them not want to state their opinion on the matter so as to submit to the request....

So with all that said has anyone ever heard of a spell such as this for this intent? At first I was confused and didn't believe it to be genuine Hoodoo b/c I thought black candles were mostly used for evil but the person explained not in this case.

Also I was thrown off by the semiprecious Cats eye stones as they are expensive but the person told me back in the day you could get them easy.

Opinions please on this? Is it real Hoodoo? And would it work for the purpose stated?

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 am

ShadowyEmbrace --

Cat's eyes shells are not stones -- and they are not expensive or hard to get at all. Lucky Mojo sells them and they're very inexpensive. They're also not terribly expensive even if set in jewelry.

http://www.luckymojo.com/catseye.html

Also, black candles aren't only used for evil. They can also be used for banishment which isn't necessarily evil in intent.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

As for the spell itself, if you're doubting its origins and the source - just don't do it.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 pm

thelightfantastic,

Well I wouldn't call it doubt at all its just this was a person and I take it actually as a good sign that I just happend to run into that fully understood my situation and just happend to be a Hoodoo practicioner (I know what are the chances? LoL)

I'm saving this particular work for later on in the development of my rec work. I more or less just wanted to make sure it was 1. genuine and 2. that it actually did sound like a proper spell.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm assuming that the black candle in this case is to promote my dominance over hers? That's what a friend suggested it could be which makes sense.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi there, ShadowyEmbrace

I am not sure about the "genuineness" of this ritual -- with that said, it would certainly be something to try. What rubs me wrong about it is the wording "week of the full moon" the required use of your blood specifically, and the gathering dirt from the specific places. Working by the moon, using your personal concerns (including blood), and gathering dirt from specific places are all parts of traditional conjure spell work.

However, working by the week of the full moon is confusing and ambiguous. Are you supposed to start the work on the full moon? On the Sunday before the full moon? Are you burning the candles in one day or are you burning them over a series of days? It sounds like one day to me.

Next, your blood: Now we use blood in conjure all the time, but I don't understand given this type of spell why it has to be your blood--what about hair on your head or saliva or nail clippings? When spells speak about needing your blood in particular I sense dramatic overlayings that come out of other and in some cases newer traditions. Again let me be clear we do use blood in traditional conjure, but it would be a rare case where I would say you have to use your blood and nothing else will work.

Finally, collecting the dirt from specific places. That is another old aspect to conjure magic, but what is connecting you and the other person to those particular places? I can see the connection between the police and fire depts -- they are both places associated with authority, safety, security, and protection, but a butcher shop? A high school? Why those places? What is the idea that connects them all?

So those are my personal thoughts on the matter. If you try it do let us know what kind of results you get!

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Well if and when I do it won't be till I know we are for sure about to or are getting/have gotten back together but I know what you are saying and the butcher shop part really kinda made me leery. I didn't understand the connection either and I felt as if it was almost half creepy we are first using a black candle which I know isn't always used for bad intent but then we are getting dirt from a butcher shop? If I see this person again I'll try to get more clearity on the specifics and if and when I work it I will post the results and I hope they are good. I was told the spell was to make the person more open to suggestion and to "silence" them and their opinion so to speek so I can't understand the butcher shop, the highschool or the blood either. In other words she said it was ment to make then not argue with you and just do what you ask.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

ShadowyEmbrace --

I'm very much with Miss Bri on this one. It seems like a mixing and matching of things with some traditional influences. Like someone who's read up on conjure but has never done a spell like this.

I would recommend talking to this person and ask a bit more about why you use those elements and what for. I just can't see the connections, personally.

For the record, if this is for your reconciliation work why would you want to silence the other person's opinion? That is counter-intuitive to the healing process. Instead you want them to truthfully see both sides so that you can work on restoring rapport and love.

Please always get a reading before doing any spellwork so you don't work against yourself.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:44 pm

ConjureMan wrote:For the record if this is for your reconciliation work why would you want to silence the other person's opinion?
Well I wasn't looking to silence them, just open them up to different ideas and not turn everything into an argument but for some reason the person gave me that spell.

I plan on getting another reading soon actually conjourman.

Bri and ConjureMan, that's more or less what my intuition is starting to tell me. I just wan't some opinions to back it up.

Really it was for the purpose of making her more receptive and to get us to not argue so much and I think the person took that as I wanted to make her shut up and listen.

Plus from what I've read on your site I don't know it doesn't make sense to me and now that you've taken the time (thank you) to weigh in on it I feel alot better about pitching it. I didn't want to totally void it without making sure first it wasn't something I could really use. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm

ShadowyEmbrace,

Bri and Conjurman are right -- there are a few hinky things about the spell.

We do use blood, but we are not a "cutting" cult or religion -- it's usually menstrual blood. And i don't get the use of your blood to quiet someone. Your spit would be more appropriate. Lots of these "drama" spells want to use all kinds of outre or bizrre ingredients -- a typical attempt to make things seem more spooky or Hollywodish.

As Bri said, there is nothing connecting the several places from which you are to get dirt. It just reads like a shopping list of places to visit. The dirt from the butcher shop makes no sense at all. It sounds like what was once a beef tongue court case spell (you buy beef tongue from a butcher shop) got displaced to a candle spell.

Smoothing out the mouth on the skull candle only makes sense if you want someone to shut up or never speak of you or about you.

Really, this thing is a mess, and i would not perform it unless it made sense to me, which, so far, it does not.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Yes, you want to reseal the little hole you make.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 pm

This was helpful thank you ConjureMan!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 am

I know the spell sounds like it uses a few nasty ingredients, but since it's for control, could it be used to control a stubborn lover / potential lover?

Would shattering it on the outside wall of the dorm they live in work, since obviously shattering it on the inside of the dorm might draw attention?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 pm

I personally wouldn't use this against a lover. This is aimed at breaking someone's resistance so you can dominate them. If you are interested in influencing a stubborn lover there are other ways to go about it depending on what type of work you are attempting to do.

Master Root, Calamus, and Master of the Woods can help overcome resistance from those you still want a decent relationship with. Poppy Flowers and Star Anise can be used to influence one you love.

Again, it depends on what you seek to do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:44 pm

In order to understand which spells to use in which situations, you should try to understand each spell and its ingredients and intentions in context. One way to contextualize spells is to view them against a successive series of contextual frames. There are several basic ways to characterize spell work; here are five of the most useful frames:

1) energetic type (creative versus coercive)
2) kinetic type (static or binding versus productive of movement)
3) directional type (drawing versus repelling)
4) condition or situation type (love, money, protection, etc.)
5) physical format type (container spell, candle spell, bathing spell, etc.)
6) symbolism of ingredients (range of effects associated with ingredients)

It helps to imagine all of these categories as overlapping and non-exclusive ways of contextualizing a spell. That is, rather than a tree-branching hierarchy by which one might "key out" a spell in the way that botanists "key out" species of plants, one can place any given spell along the polarity axis or among the multiple-choice sub-sets in each of the five categories above and then compare it to other spells which are situated nearby, relationally speaking.

ConjureMan described a type of egg spell to control someone's mind in a dominating manner. To use a dominating and controlling spell of this type on a lover would not be as appropriate as using a subtle and bewitchingly controlling spell. Let us look at the spell ConjureMan gave, and see why it is not suitable for love or romance work but might find use in a loveless and static marriage:

First, viewed according to its placement in category #1 (energetic type), it is coercive, not creative. Love spells span the entire range from creative ro coercive, so this contextual category is unimportant in the present case.

Then, we can assess this spell according to its placement in category #2 (kinetic type). In this schema, ConjureMan's egg spell is a static spell; the intention is to produce stasis in the target, for once deployed and effected in the life of the targeted individual, the spell is not expected to produce further changes within the person's emotions, physical health, or location. Kinetic stasis may render the spell unsuitable for a love spell, since love spells, by their very nature, are highly kinetic. However, there is nothing to argue against its use in a static marital situation.

Next, we note that the spell's directional type (category #3) is neutral. As a static spell (category #2) and a neutrally directional spell that neither draws nor repels, we can say that this spell merely attaches itself to the target, who is then affected by it, regardless of whether he draws nearer to or moves farther away from the spell-caster. This neutrality of motion may render the spell unsuitable for a love spell, since love spells, by their very nature, are generally drawing, but, again, its non-directionality may mean that it is suitable for use in a permanent marriage of long standing.

The condition this spell addresses (category #4) is rulership or control. There is a very slight overlap between the condition of rulership and the condition of love, but since this spell is a static, non-kinetic, non-drawing spell, it would hardly be suitable for even dominating love work, unless the relationship were already permanently fixed through marriage.

Within the description of physical formats (#5 above), there are hundreds of basic rootwork spells, including a great many container spells. Each physical format type has further sub-types, such as container spells worked within paper, within cloth, within boxes, within bottles, within eggs, and so forth. The fact that this is an egg spell is more or less unimportant to whether it can be used in love work, since there are so many egg spells, worked for various purposes, such as an egg spell to move someone away, an egg spell to break up a marriage, an egg spell to ease the pains of babies' teething, etc.

Finally, this spell uses what neverfit called "some nasty ingredients." Category #6, above, does not consist of hard and fast rules of what ingredients can and should be used in every spell, but it encourages us to consider the typical range of effects with which each ingredient is associated. In this casem while Poppy (for confusion) and Calamus (for control and rulership) are quite common in coercive love spells of all types, and Pepper (to enflame, curse, or send away) has ambiguous employment in coercive love-revenge spells, it is almost unheard of to employ Black Mustard Seeds (for cursing) in love-drawing spells, and thus this spell does not "read" like a typical love spell to someone parsing its ingredients list. Only the inclusion of the optional Dirt Dauber's Nest would point to this being a very intensely dominating love spell -- Dirt Dauber's Nest is used, among other things, to keep a husband entirely subjugated to his wife.

In sum, the spell that ConjureMan gave was not a typical love spell, for the multiple reasons stated above. It could, however, be used by a woman to bind, control, and subjugate a man to whom she was already firmly and irrevocably married and whom she, in some measure at least, also hated.

By the way, there a number of other frames that are useful in the contextualization spells -- ethnic or cultural origin, religious components if any, inclusion or non-inclusion of traditional ingredients, etc. Those frames were not relevant in this case, but there are times when i use these and other frames as i am trying to understand the origin, intention, and potential efficacy of a spell that is presented to me.

Hoodoo is not just a simple list of spells -- it is a complex system of beliefs and practices, and the more you understand the orderly patterns underlying that complexity, the better a practitioner you will become.
catherine yronwode

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 pm

how do you poke a hole in an egg without it breaking?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:42 pm

With a needle or a pin.
catherine yronwode

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Thank you Miss Cat, for the great analysis of the spell.
Much food for thought there.
And I sense you provide your students with a lot more from where that came from.
Your command of the hoodoo tradition from all its sides - practical, esthetic, historic, psychological, and intellectual - is just amazing.
Thanks for all you do.

@ConjureMan and posters - Thanks for the cool spell and discussion too!

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 am

When is the best day to do this spell

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

I've always worked this type of conjure based on need. If I need to break someone's resistance for domination work then I simply do it. If you work by days of the week you can do this on a Tuesday for its aggressive nature, or Thursday for domination.

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:29 am

thank you,CM, i love to learn from you

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:03 pm

CM and Miss Cat,
you two are amazing! It feels good to learn from knowledgeable people. Everytime I read post from the two of you I get so floored that I feel like a groopie.lol
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:29 am

What candle do I use to make the person not eat or sleep to just think of me to make him come back for him not to be able to do anything with out thinking of me

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

Mmmm, you have some choices there.

Some folks use the Intranquil Spirit vigil candle dressed with Intranquil Spirit Oil to torment a person to return.

Some folks use Skull Candles loaded with a person's personal concerns if possible and dressed with appropriate oils to dominate the person's mind. For instance, a Red Skull Candle dressed with Restless Oil and Return to Me Oil might be used to confuse and render a lover unhappy until he or she must come back.

There are long threads on both the Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle and the Skull Figural Candle, right here in the Forum. Check them out by clicking these links --

Working With the Intranquil Spirit:

working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html#p53112

Skull Candles to Influence Their Thoughts:

skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t4907.html
catherine yronwode

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 am

Thanck u cat I couldn't remember but it is Intranquility, thank you

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am

Also I have used this candle about 2 yrs ago and worked will it be bad to use it again on same person.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes you can use the same candle on the same person. I would add a few dab of the oils again.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:12 pm

I, personally, love the Red Skull Candle idea...powerful stuff...very personal.

Good luck, splitpea!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”