Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Lilla1214,

I moved your post here since it is more in line with your question. I would try to cleanse the apartment and then put up protection. Banishing may work in this situation but I hesitate to fully recommend it. If he fully leaves, your roommate may leave as well. Influence products may be the answer here. A while skull candle anointed with Influence oil and loaded with the roommate's personnel concerns (or the BF's). I would work to convince her that her actions are selfish and reckless. You could influence him to simply hate being at your apartment.

You can learn more about working with skull candles here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Please read through this thread for ideas. I'm sure you will find something to fit your needs. Please let us know if you have any more questions after your research, we are happy to help.
HRCC Graduate #2145

maduro01

Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 pm

I've tried Hot Foot Powder, Hot Foot Vigil Candle, petition, Saint Expedite and Saint Michael the archangel to permanently move upstairs neighbors as far away from the premises. They allow their children to jump up and down on hardwood floors all hours of the day every day for the past year. They are constantly moving furniture, jumping up and down and causing serious problems to my nerve damage. Security has gotten involved and stated that they have a nasty attitude and now they don't open the door for anyone anymore. They just continue on as a big F U to me and every tenant in the building. I've heard fellow tenants banging on their door and yelling expletives to control their children. These people don't care.

My next step is to burn a black candle to banish these morons from the premises. I don't care about the current pandemic. THEY MUST GO and NOW! They are compromising the health of others and THEY DON'T CARE!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Hello maduro01,

What a nightmare. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Have you read through the spells in this topic? There are lots of ideas here, and I would start with ones that work on your landlords. Influence them to take control of the situation. They may not be able to legally evict tenants during the pandemic, but getting them to take action would be a good way to work.

You can also work on your other neighbors to influence them to add pressure on your upstairs neighbors, and the landlord who would find it hard to ignore a whole group of tenants.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Thanks Miss Athena! That really does help. Thank you for such a prompt response. I will follow through on your advice. Stay safe.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”