Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Lilla1214,

I moved your post here since it is more in line with your question. I would try to cleanse the apartment and then put up protection. Banishing may work in this situation but I hesitate to fully recommend it. If he fully leaves, your roommate may leave as well. Influence products may be the answer here. A while skull candle anointed with Influence oil and loaded with the roommate's personnel concerns (or the BF's). I would work to convince her that her actions are selfish and reckless. You could influence him to simply hate being at your apartment.

You can learn more about working with skull candles here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Please read through this thread for ideas. I'm sure you will find something to fit your needs. Please let us know if you have any more questions after your research, we are happy to help.
HRCC Graduate #2145

maduro01

Re: Spells to Control Influence Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 pm

I've tried Hot Foot Powder, Hot Foot Vigil Candle, petition, Saint Expedite and Saint Michael the archangel to permanently move upstairs neighbors as far away from the premises. They allow their children to jump up and down on hardwood floors all hours of the day every day for the past year. They are constantly moving furniture, jumping up and down and causing serious problems to my nerve damage. Security has gotten involved and stated that they have a nasty attitude and now they don't open the door for anyone anymore. They just continue on as a big F U to me and every tenant in the building. I've heard fellow tenants banging on their door and yelling expletives to control their children. These people don't care.

My next step is to burn a black candle to banish these morons from the premises. I don't care about the current pandemic. THEY MUST GO and NOW! They are compromising the health of others and THEY DON'T CARE!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Hello maduro01,

What a nightmare. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Have you read through the spells in this topic? There are lots of ideas here, and I would start with ones that work on your landlords. Influence them to take control of the situation. They may not be able to legally evict tenants during the pandemic, but getting them to take action would be a good way to work.

You can also work on your other neighbors to influence them to add pressure on your upstairs neighbors, and the landlord who would find it hard to ignore a whole group of tenants.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Thanks Miss Athena! That really does help. Thank you for such a prompt response. I will follow through on your advice. Stay safe.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:18 am

My question is how do we use Hot Foot to get rid of gangs in the neighbourhood?.

Should we use the powders in the streets where these people walk over?.

Can we use a map of the place as a representation?.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Hello Alice,

I've mentioned on the radio show how I used hot foot powder to get rid of a gang. It can be done.

My suggestion is to get hot foot powder, mix with dirt you've gotten from a local police station, and then spread this out on the front of their property where they will walk through it. This will force them to leave or bring the attention of the police on them. If you cannot get dirt from a police station you can enlist the spirit of a dead police officer by gathering their graveyard dirt in the traditional manner.

After you do this work, wash your hands in some Van Van oil and light a white candled dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and anoint your door with the oil.

Hot foot powder: https://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html
Van Van Oil: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-van-van.html
Fiery Wall of Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html

good luck!
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:53 am

Hello Conjureman Ali,

Thanks a lot for your response.

It's difficult to me to get some dirt from a police station, but maybe it's posible to contact with the spirit of a deceased police officer. In front of my aunt's tomb there is a buried young officer. I still remember when I once visited my aunt's tomb and I saw this poor young man tomb, so sad. I felt like he was calling me or something.

Not very easy to find the place where members of the gang live, just one of them, he's a drug dealer and controls the area. I'm afraid of this guy and a member of his family commited a murder not far from where I live. I have no evidence, but I know a man who got arrested for the crime,and I suspect that these two guys where partners in crimen, and they just are having a lot of luck for not being in prison,because the one who is in jail now doesn't want to confess.

Praying to Saint Michael for justice and also Saint Martha as the murder's victim was an old lady. These criminals entered her home to steal her money and stabbed her to death. They knew this old lady had a lot of cash money at home, months before the murder, they started to act as friends, she trust them, and the day of the crime, she opened the door because she thought they went there to help her with home brico issues (plumbing, gardening and all that).

I just want justice for this poor lady and want my neighbourhood free from criminals.

I'm sure that if the dealer and his relatives are arrested, my neighbourhood will be a much better place to live.

I'm gonna try to do this.

Thanks.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

smyleroi

Unread post by smyleroi » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:27 pm

Hey everyone

I hope that all your neighbor issues are resolved easily

In my current situation, I live in a part of a house that was converted into a separate apartment, so the neighbors and I basically have the same address (except mine has a unit number after it). I don't know their names and am considering trying to get them all to move out and for more considerate, mature, respectful people to move in. Normally, I would think the spell work would be around "the residents of 100 Address St" or whatever the address was, but I want to be careful to make sure that I get to stay.

How would you recommend phrasing conjurations and petitions to make sure that it is specific to their portion of the property? Should I worry about mixing powders with dirt from the yard that we share?

Also, in just thinking of creative solutions, they would have to touch the garbage can lids. How about if I put some oil on those?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:00 pm

Hello smyleroi,

I would just be specific to target "my neighbors at 100 Address St" which would exclude you from the spells.

A light touch of oil or sachet powder on the bin lids is a good way to work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

smyleroi

Unread post by smyleroi » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:41 am

It helps very much, Miss Athena

I appreciate you for taking the time to reply

HellaHeka
Newly Registered

Unread post by HellaHeka » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:08 pm

Hi,

I live in a community housing place, where there are private rooms and shared facilities. Not too long ago, one of the other tenants screamed in my face and would not move when I told him to. He was drunk. This is at least the second time it's happened, but he's also threatened and implied violence. Bad temper and unpredictable. Very centered on what he wants. What's also hard is, even if people witness how he can be, he's popular and not one wants to stand up for me, though it might be partially out of their own fear. With out giving too many details, I'm trying to work this on mundane levels as well, but it's slow moving.

Anyway, I want him out. I've considered hot foot, but it's very hard to lay things down without being seen. Not a lot of privacy except in my room. I had started a black candle with my own home-made bend over oil, and that seemed to work (as out of nowhere he said he was moving out, but then he took it back) so now I'm doing a 9 day bend-over purple and white candle combo again with my own home-made oils and stuff. (Got calamus, john the conquer, licorice and bergamot in a carrier oil). I thought the bend over oil was supposed to go onto his candle, but after looking online it seems to supposed to be on the candle representing me? If I want to sneakily find a way for him and others to come in contact with the oil, would that work against me?

I sometimes struggle to have faith in my spells, but I do know I have some ability for conjure, as I've seen some of my spells come through. I'm booking a reading to get personal help on what the best spells to do are, but I am wondering what kinds of work should I be doing? I have fiery protection oil and a van van bag (can't find my oil) and I'm doing LBRP to help keep stuff at bay. I don't know if anyone is doing work against me, I've got a protection bath going, but I also struggle with anxiety and am a trauma survivor. So this stuff with him hits me in some really tough ways as I am already prone to feeling super permeable around toxic energy. Any help or guidance appreciated, thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:12 pm

Hello HellaHeka,

I can't advise on how to use your home-made oils as this forum is to help customers with their use of Lucky Mojo products. However, in general, you would use oils for influence on the target you wish to influence.

As for what else you can do to deal with this crazy neighbor, you are in the right topic area of the forum. Read through the many posts here and you will find lots of advice and ideas that will benefit you.

I hope this helps and I hope you are able to gain control of this situation. Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”