Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Curse Someone With Physical Illness Sickness Death

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 am

I'm looking into doing some reversing and DUME spellwork to curse someone with death.

I've done reversing work before, no problem, but I have no idea what a DUME spell would look like. What would you all suggest for putting together a DUME spell?

Should I use astral candles to symbolize the person?

Any particular herbs or curios?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: DUME spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 am

Here are the items LM sells http://www.luckymojo.com/products-dume.html

There is a long list of herbs for cursing in Miss Cat's book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." Some suggestions include Vandal Root, Asafoetida, and Goofer Dust.

Find one of Miss Cat's D.U.M.E.spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/dume.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Wanttounderstand

Fast acting death spell?

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:19 am

I've read everything on the D.U.M.E products but I need a death spell that will work soon (before the end of this year) What spell can I use or who can I go to to have this done. I would rather have someone who's trained in this do it for me but I will do it myself if I have to. I know I'm right in my reason for doing this and I have no doubts about doing this, I feel it in my heart that I will have no peace in my life until this person is dead!

theredc6

Re: Fast acting death spell?

Unread post by theredc6 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 am

It all depends on how much power you or the rootworker have. The stronger you are, the faster your spells will manifest themselves. With death spells in particular, usually summoning spirits or demons are a quick way to do away with an enemy. But, in order to do that, you have to be VERY powerful to control whatever it is you are summoning. If you are not strong enough to control the entity you called, it can turn against you and cause you, your family or anyone near you harm.

In addition, if that person is heavily protected, you death spell could be turned back on you. I would suggest either sending that person FAR away or (if the person is harming people) getting the police involved and working court proceedings against them.

NOTE: I am only providing information about death spells. I am not encouraging anything.

"Spells worked against an antagonist are analogous to a
sports contest or war; you may fight to a win, a loss, or a
draw. I believe that to perform a death spell you must
yourself be willing to die and that to perform a spell to
harm another being, you must be willing to be harmed." ~Catherine Yronwode

johns_dm1

Unread post by johns_dm1 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 am

Hi, i'm new to this.

I'm not going to post a long and boring story, but i will say briefly, i'm very, very peed off!

I've cast a few cursing/revenge spells and nothing has came of them.

does anyone have any good revenge spells, i.e. something that could make a certain person ill for a few certain days. or any others, i'm open to opinions.

Also these spells would have to require only items i can get a hold of, i don't have hair of the person, i have photos and clothing.

thanks, Diane

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: wanted: cursing spell

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Hopefully it's clothing that they have worn and that has not been washed. If it is unwashed clothing, then you have a good strong link.

Here is an archive of spells you can look through.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello, johns_dm1 / Dianne --

You are asking a lot. You want to make a peron physically ill, but you have nothing of their body, only photos and clothes (which, as Devi said, ought to be UNwashed clothes at least).

Your first step is to create a solid magical link to the person. Use the photo.

Your next step is to focus your intention. You want them to be ill (but not, it seems, to die).

Next you will need spiritual tools and/or allies: among these we include the spirits of plants, roots, or such; the use of candles, oils, powders, incense, and other items, such as knives, nails, mirrors, and so forth; and the aid of a powerful angry spirit-entity. In your case, i do not recommend the latter as you say you are "new" to this, and working with negative spirits can be difficult for novice workers.

FInally, you need to set aside time and dedicate your space to the work.

Devi gave you the URL to a page where we have collected quite a few of these spells. Here is my D.U.M.E spell page:

http://luckymojo.com/dume.html
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 pm

If you find it difficult to put together a spell on your own look into the Lucky Mojo Crossing Spell Kit. This spell kit will come with all the herbs, powders, candles, and oils that you'll need to perform the spell along with all the instructions that you will need.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 am

I would recommend that you get a reading to understand how you should approach this situation. When you are doing any kind of work, it is easier to execute when you have a game plan and understand why you are not yielding results. I mean it could be because you are TOO emotionally involved, obsessing over the outcome i.e. checking their face book, stalking them, constantly thinking...is it hitting them yet?, and so on. So I would get a reading before attempting anything.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

curious1

get someone sick on specific day

Unread post by curious1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 am

hi im very new to all this. i was wondering if i could get some sick on a specific day thanks giving. the person i want to get sick is my husbands girlfriend. i don't want my kids with her on hilidays. i have no personal items of hers just name place of work place she lives. any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

curious1

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: get someone sick on specific day

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:41 pm

I mean it could happen. But you would have to get to work NOW. I would do a crossing spell kit, or a baby doll for this situation and stick the baby doll with pins. It is going to be difficult to get someone sick in a short length of time without a biological concern or even a picture. I would order or have a crossing candle lit asap.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Phrygian

Curse or harm

Unread post by Phrygian » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 pm

I want to extremely do some damage to someone...
Ive asked many tips for reconciliation with my ex. Now i need help because someone is trying to steal her away from me. what sucks is he is doing it with the intention of "stealing" her from me.

What spells are good.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Curse or harm

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I would work a freezer spell to freeze his efforts, and freeze him out of her life. You can read all about that in the very long freezer spell thread.
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Or since you seem to want to cross him up a bit too, then you could consider doing a Hot Foot bottle on him. Put his links into a bottle with some Hot Foot powder, and shake the hell out of that jar at least three times a day while calling out your petition. If you are able to get some Hot Foot powder where he will walk, so much the better. You could consider the Hot Foot Spell Kit, then.

You can also work some Protection for you and she, and step up your reconciliation efforts as well.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

tboy1977
He needs cursed and NOW!!

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 pm

So if I want someone to be cursed to isolation, friendless, familyless, poor, hungry and naked for life, what shall I do?

I want this for life......not some temporary condition like a cold. :twisted: HE NEEDS TO PAY!!!!

I want to isolate him from his family and friends......I want him to pay.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: He needs cursed and NOW!!

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Why's that? What has he done to deserve such a curse?

Crossing products is what you want for something like this, but make sure the punishment fits the crime.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 am

I think you need to make up your mind. Do you want to break them up and bring him back to you, or do you want to curse him? Honestly, I feel like you are sitting around thinking about the more you can do to this person. This is communicated through the majority of your posts.

Lastly, I feel like you have asked this question before, and you may want to refer to that post.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 am

Perhaps the cut and clear products and walnut bath would make you feel better. Good luck

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 am

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 am

This is NOT about my EX!!!!! I have said THAT before.

My sister's boyfriend's cousin\ stole my laptop. I forgave it. He stole from my sister. I forgave it. His ex-girlfriend was crying as I walked her home at five am, saying he [b]RAPED</b].

Later, the stupid girl takes him back after a few months. He then breaks into her grandmother's home (where she was residing), and steals jewelry and electronics.

He stole his OWN son's games console (his little boy is FOUR!) But now he put his hands on her. Nobody likes this guy, but my sister's boyfriend. I want revenge, nobody puts their hand on her, especially because she wants you out of my house. And I want her breaking up with that non-working, no ambition, can't keep this dick in his pants, not affectionate boyfriend. She works, pays all bills, cooks and does everything for him and he is NOT even GRATEFUL!!

I finally moved out, and down to Mom, last month, and because of my abrupt leaving, she couldn't afford the house without him working. Actually, she has said she broke up with him, but her profile says it is complicated.

I DO NOT HATE MY EX LIKE THAT! I may have realized he has flaws, but while his drug addictions have hurt me and caused me pain, he has never (thank you God), treated me like these two do her.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Sorry, I didn't know this was someone new.

I think you could work this from several angles. First off, did any of you file police reports for the thefts? If I were you, I would work on trying to recover the stolen items or the equivalent in cash. You could try compelling, bend over, perhaps pay me now, etc

Re: rape! I suggest you work on convincing the woman that he is allegedly abusing to file a police report and a restraining order.

Revenge is fine, though practically, if he is a thief and a rapist, he needs to pay back what he has stolen and be investigated for the sex crimes. JMO.

I think Justice is really all you need to level the playing field. If you can afford it, you might want to hire a professional. Good luck.

linzer

To bring about blindness or illness

Unread post by linzer » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 am

Is there anything you can use to bring about blindness or illness? I was thinking destruction or damnation sounded most suitable so far.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Destruction/damnation?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Goofer dust and crossing products are if you want to cause and illness and give them bad luck. Destruction could be used to destroy an enemy and/or their luck. In this case, their eye sight or health.
www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Damnation is if you want to send them to hell or something similar in that aspect. You are damning them to hell for their evil ways. So this would not see appropriate.

firefrets999

Unread post by firefrets999 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:57 am

Is there a karma feedback by using damnation oil on a person to send them to hell?
Would i pay for it?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm

I don't think it is up to us to send anyone to hell, but you could probably make his/her life seem like hell.

Karma is a concept from Eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddhism. Hoodoo originated with African-American Christians. After doing negative work, the usual procedure is to cleanse with hyssop and read Psalm 51.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

luvlyladynatl

Re: To bring about blindness or illness

Unread post by luvlyladynatl » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:44 am

This person is a friend of sons Father and has manipulated him into not communicating with me on behalf of our son. She pretended to be my friend and went behind my back with deceitful lies. I want her life to be a living hell and for every word she twisted to come back on her evil self..I really want him to wake up and see through her manipulation..Please help me,,I have a picture of her and want to do the work as soon as possible.

TheBestest

Curse to make someone Thinner

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 pm

OK this question actually is more from an idea from the movie THINNER. Though it was just a movie I actually enjoy the concept of it. Is there any curses that can make a person extremely thin without killing them?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Curse to make someone Thinner

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:51 am

This wouldn't be much of a curse in today's society where everyone is obsessed with diets and weight loss. I suppose a generic curse would work using a Crossing candle. My other suggestion is to think about whether this or other curses you are considering are justified.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

TheBestest

Re: Curse to make someone Thinner

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 am

Well no not necessarily! There are actually ppl out there who hate being thin! I would only do this unless definitely warrented. I'm now more into reversal work myself.

littlestevie
Cursing Enemy with Disease via Doll and Powders

Unread post by littlestevie » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:24 am

Thank you LM moderators, I truly value your advice.

I will soon be making a doll baby, and I'm of the opinion that it's smart to take advantage of an enemy's known weakness. I want to see this person levelled; financially, emotionally and physically.

1) She claims to have celiac disease so I plan to add vital wheat gluten to the "stuffing mix", and need to know if this will be helpful in my work, or will an untraditional filler be counter-productive?

2) I'm also thinking of including dog feces but I'm concerned about how long I can work the doll baby in my home in that condition ;)

3) I also need to know what works best in conjuction with Goofer Dust: Destruction or DUME?

4) Should I use Revenge also or Black Arts?

5) The next question may belong on separate thread, but I'm considering doing this in conjunction with the doll baby. Can I lay down the same powders for her to step on? Or place on an object she handles? 6

6) I need to be very very careful as the only place I know where I can reasonably lay the mess is at her church, which is a healing/psychic group. I know I may face great resistance and risk if I try to work there, but I'm convinced she needs to fall out with the other board members and the organization as a whole in order to lose any support and potential protection. Am I better served by doing this first and then the doll baby, or is concurrent work preferred?

7) I've recently read you can leave the trick where the tires of a target's car will run over it if it's not practical to have them step in it. Is that so?

8) I certainly don't want to attack the whole church, just one individual in it.

9) I've tried less drastic work on her but so far it's only worked for a while. As soon as I relax and let my guard down she starts up her nastiness again.

10) I've had a reading and have confirmation that she's crossed me in the past and continues to try to harm me and I'm prepared to take responsibility for the fallout from my part in her undoing if I have to, but I'm also thinking I would benefit from more protection than hyssop and rue.

11) Oh yes and I just remembered I want to ask which saint(s) are best petitioned for this type work?

12) Any further specific suggestions for what will work well for me? Again, any advice or assistance is greatly appreciated.

I apologize if the post ran long, or if it belongs in another area of the forum.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Curse Someone With Physical Illness Sickness Death

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 am

Hello,

I have moved this query into the CURSING forum, specifically about cursing people with disease and dead, as it is not about the use of Lucky Mojo doll babies (where first posted) nor is it exclusively about the use of powders and dusts.

1) Wheat gluten -- if it is harmful to her -- is exactly the kind of traditional adjunct to a doll that has been used for centuries. Why this struck you as UN-traditional is unknown to me, but i would venture to guess (based on other statements in your post) that you are actually not too familiar with hoodoo.

One of the first cursing dolls i learned about, almost 50 years ago, was a drunkard's curse doll. You mould a wax doll and roll it full of tobacco snuff and float it in a bottle of whisky with dog shit and red pepper powder and epsom salts. The bottle is kept upside down in the dark behind the toilet and shaken regularly. The story of that doll was "capped" by someone else in the same shop telling me you could make a doll-baby for a "junker" (a heroin addict) to overdose by "rolling it in milk sugar." He didn't want to say "heroin." Milk sugar was used (probably still is used) to cut heroin. His meaning was clear.

So your wheat gluten for the victim of celiac disease is as old school as it gets, and you have not transgressed some ancient "tradition" but rather have joined yourelf to it.

2) It is the custom to dry dog shit out before use. You may parch it in the oven, crumble it, and mix it with the wheat gluten. Shelf life is indefinite if not wetted.

3) Goofer Dust works well by itself or in connection with either Destruction or DUME or both. Your question about which is "best" is meaningless to me as they each have different intentions. "Best" for you should be the one that most closely accords with your intentions. And if your intentions run the gamut of inclusiveness between two concepts (destruction as well as death to your enemy), then blending them is appropriate.

4) Again, this is for YOU to decide, beased on your considered intention and plan of attack. If revenge is part of your agenda, use Revenge. If ou are calling up an evil spirit to assist you, use Black Arts.

5) Yes to both questions.

6) There is no "best" way from the standpoint of magical efficacy, but from a practical ritualist's point of view you should perform all of the altar work first, including making the doll, which may include the powders, and then perform the deployment. Read more about the steps employed in "Cursing With A Doll" by Ms. Robin in "The Black Folder," which is for sale here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

7) Yes. However, dressing a vehicle's tires is less directly linked to the person than if he or she were to step in the powders with shoes on, and that in turn is less directly linked to the person than if he or she were to step in the powders barefoot Do not confuse directness of linkage with strength of intention, and do not think that there is some sort of mathematical algebraic formula whereby "strength" or "effectiveness" can be worked out in advance.

8) Then call her name and not the name of the whole church. Here is where your unfamiliarity with magic has become a real hindrance to teaching you. You are contemplating a death spell -- with all that this entails, including the use of Goofer Dust and DUME (Death Unto My Enemies) powder -- yet you do not know the basic way to focus your intention upon your enemy only, without inflicting collateral damage on an entire church full of people. This is bad. Either you are clueless about how a doll is baptized and powders are laid in the African American hoodoo way of working and are just playing at this as a childish game, or your information about magical work in general is so scattered and derivative that you think the ingredients themselves are toxic. I dunno. I cannot help you here. I have written ten thousand web pages on the practice of magic, but questions like yours stump me. They are so "newbie," yet you are contemplating a spell that most magicians would perform at most once in their lives -- if that. I suggest that you pay for a magical consultation with any member of AIRR who will give you verbal coaching on death spell work. I will do this, so will ConjureMan Ali, and i think Johannes will, as will Dr. E. The URL for the AIRR web page that describes magical coaching is this:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ual_Advice

9) It is very difficult to kill someone. If you let up the pressure, they will heal and rebound. This is natural.

10) You are mistaken about the use of Hyssop and Rue. You state that you think they are both for "protection." That is not true. Rue is for protection from the evil eye. Hyssop is for the forgiveness of sins in the eyes of God. Read Psalms 51. It is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_51

If you feel you need protection from crossing attacks by this person, read the section of the forum that contains threads about protection, here:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection-from-enemies,-stalkers,-rootwork-f42.html

In addition, you can read more about our protection products here:

http://luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

http://luckymojo.com/protection.html

The most-often quoted (but by no means the only) Psalm of protection is Psalms 91. It is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_91

You may wear it in your shoe.

And you might also consider a reversing spell, a double action candle spell, or a mirror box. All of these are discussed on the forum and explained in simple, definitive terms in my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," for which the Table of Contents is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

11) Since saints are holy personages in the Catholic Church, it is rather off-spec to petition them in death spells, unless one has a very good reason that accords with the manner of their martyrdom. For instance, Saint Agatha, who was raped and tortured before her murder, is called upon for protection from rape and torture, but is only rarely petitioned to avenge a victim upon her rapists and torturers. However, some saints are implored pro-actively. Saint Barbara, for instance, was killed by the sword and almost immediately a freak lightning strike killed her murderers. Thus she is petitioned for a particular species of "instant karma."

Frankly, however, i think that if your enemy is in a church and you wish her to be removed from among the congregation, you should bypass the Catholic saints (with whom you are evidently not too familiar) and call directly upon Jehovah, Lord of Hosts, working with Psalms 1 to remove her from the company of the godly. Read Psalms 1 here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_1

12) My final suggestion to you is that you consider working "hot and cold" or "carrot and stick."

Attempt a sweetening spell on her first (i would use sugar, even make her cookies), offering it for one month , starting as the moon waxes and grows, preferably with the moon not void of course, in a light sign or one that rules the heart or mind and/or on a Sunday or Wednesday. Do this as a conditional mediation with the stated intention -- spoken to her and to God -- that if she does not mend her ways you will revoke the sweet offer of mercy and will seek her doom. Use Peace Water on and around yourself, her vehicle, and the church.

If the sweetening and peace-making spells have no effect, cease from making peace while you wait and contemplate death for two weeks but do not act upon it.

Then, at the next cycle of the waning moon, begin your cursing work, preferably with the moon not void of course, in a dark sign or one that rules the stomach or bowels, and/or on a Tuesday or Saturday.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Tang_mang

Unread post by Tang_mang » Tue May 14, 2013 12:59 pm

I'm need help to cast a dume spell

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 15, 2013 4:31 am

Hi Tang_mang,

If you need help with a specific spell, the best alternative is to book a magical coaching session with a member of AIRR who will walk you through the work. Choose an AIRR member that does cursing work, and then confirm that they do coaching sessions. The links you'll need for that are the following:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... or_Clients

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... or_Clients

One of the spells you can do is also described in the page on DUME spiritual supplies here: http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

be_777

Killing government officials

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm sure a lot of folks on the forum will judge me for this, but I have my reasons. I have specific people in mind but won't say who they are. How effective can something like a DUME spell be without having personal concerns of the target and does targeting government officials for elimination through spellwork tend to be effective or not so effective? Has anyone here on this forum done it and been successful with causing the death of a government official or politician?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Killing government officials

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 pm

be_777 --

People cling strongly to life. Personal concerns are always important when performing a death spell.

People in the public eye are generally protected by the prayers and even the magical works of their fans and followers.

You casually mention "A DUME spell," without describing the type of work you wsh to perform, so we cannot even begin to discuss efficacy, since you are just casting about in the dark.

If someone here had done such a thing, they would certainly not be wise to spread the news to you, a complete stranger.
catherine yronwode

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:24 am

Was thinking of things like inducing sudden cardiac arrest or stroke in corrupt government officials, especially those who are abusing their power.

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:31 pm

If I bought graveyard dirt and mixed sulfur and salt put into ex husband shoe that cheated lies and kicked me out my home what will that do seems it didn't work it was last dark moon did I do it wrong I want him to admit what he did maybe loose his job he needs to be humbled he has sex addicted my kids need a dad but not like that any ideas I'm new to this please help

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Katie, you seem conflicted about what you want. You want him to feel bad about his bad behavior and lose his job, but then you say that your kids need their dad. His losing his job will not help your children if he is paying child support. If he's not, get some Pay Me supplies and work on that first.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

needjinxbreak

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:58 pm

is there any psalm, spell or angel that help me get rid of my depression happened to me after my depression?
i have very bad depression and anxiety during my period too.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Good Evening, NeedJinxbreak,
Try this page. There's an array of Psalms to chose from: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Hope this helps.
Hope you feel better

crimsonredred

Curse for revenge

Unread post by crimsonredred » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:18 am

Hi there,

I have been suffering a year of depression due to a person trying to defame me over and over again,not only that but she tried to gain my picture from social web and named me various of unbearable names (which I had not been doing her wrongly). She tried to befriend with my pals and get my contact number, address. She had also been blackmailing me by cursing me karma will come get me and so on ( which I really had no idea of what I had done to her)..

Now she is trying to lure my bf's brother and I guess she wants to get him to obtain something from me.

I had been having dreams that she is doing some sort of jinx to me and try to break me down and my bf.

She also once asked my bf to hand a "lip balm" which is self made by her to me as a Xmas gift.

I used to be very calm whenever she tries to do things behind me and stay positive, but however, until I just recently suffered from a sharp pain thru the chest and was choking to death. My intuition was telling me that this is her work and I really do believe it.

A day ago, I went to a tarot reader /hoodoo practitioner and I told him what is happening. He told me yes there is this lady trying her best to put me down.. He just gave me an amulet for safety thats all. I want to know how to curse her.

Thank u and bless all a healthy year a ahead!

Apollo Dark
Re: Curse for revenge via black coffin

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 am

Hello crimsonredred,

Black Magic can be tricky. It is often times very powerful is used properly.

If a Reader advised you that you are under an attack, I would take note of what the say to do about it.

Lucky Mojo sells several types of mirror bozes, black candles, and black coffins for use in spells of vengeance, if you wish to go that way.

You might want to consider an Uncrossing/Jink Killer combination for yourself, and for them a full Reversing Mirror Spell or coffin spell might do the trick.

If you need more guidance or insight on what to do you might also consider getting a reading or rootwork consultaion from a member of AIRR(http://www.rootworkers.com) or Hoodoo Psychics(http://www.hoodoopsychics.com).

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Dear crimsonredred,

If this woman gave you a lip balm she made herself and soon after you suffered a sharp
pain in the back and a choking sensation. I would get on this as soon as possible.

Apollo Dark gave you excellent advice to consider doing an uncrossing/jinx Killer combo on yourself.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

I'd encourage you to go to a professional rootworker to get help with this from a member of AIRR. You can request that someone teach you a coffin spell as part of your consultation.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Keep us posted!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

crimsonredred

Unread post by crimsonredred » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:02 am

Thank you Apollo and Susan's advices.

I am wishing to get back to the lady who did this to me, I feel extremely unfair and innocent at this whole sufferings. But the reader only does white magic not dark so he refused to help me but ask myself to do it.

I do not have any personal parts or concerns of hers (cause she is smart enough not to see me). I only have her name, know her birthday, where she lives ( but her flat's security is very strict and request the owner to come and pick up the visitor, so I couldn't even step into her property )

I want to get a doll baby for my revenge, but without her personal items, what other means i could possibly make it?

Thank u and have a blessed day!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, Crimsonredred,
You can use what you have mentioned on hand. Start with that. If you could get a picture, that would be wonderful!!
If you ever acquire personal concerns, start another.
Hope this helps
Happy new year

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Several AIRR members do cursing, crossing and jinxing:
I'm not sure they will do killing work -- but I sure wouldn't want to be on the bad side of any of these gifted folks.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

heyitsmeagain

cursing and revenge

Unread post by heyitsmeagain » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:45 pm

This is really more of a question brought about by curiosity than because it's something that I need or want to do! That's what wandering through all the threads and having "what ifs" bangle about in your head gets you, I guess!

Is there a way to transfer the afflictions of one person onto another? For example, for every pound person A loses, person B gains. If person A is sick, they get better as person B begins to get sick with the same thing. If person A is depressed, they become better as they send the depression to person B to be afflicted by, and so forth?

I saw threads on reversing things back to the sender, but I was more curious about things that hadn't been "sent" in the first place, I suppose. I saw a spell about one person "buying" the weight off another, but in this case it would obviously be an unasked for situation, hah. Like I said, this was more of a wonder of mine as I was poking about, so I don't have specifics for a target or anything like that! Just curious :)

Miss Aida
Re: Cursing by transferring afflictions?

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, heyitsmeagain ,
Yes, it can be done.
But it would take a lot of work.
And, by the way, good question!
Take care

KookieMari

Re: cursing and revenge

Unread post by KookieMari » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Someone I work with is evil and vindictive, I want to see this lady fired effectively immediately. What can I do so she will be fired without having the spell backfire on me?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator
Re: cursing and revenge

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Hello kookieMari,

Doing a reversal working on her would be a great option to return all of her negativity back to her without adding any to the mix. It's a great choice for those who want to keep their hands and conscience clean http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

If you scroll down on the link I provided, you will find instructions on how to do a mirror box spell. It's a bit more involved but i have found it to be longer lasting.

If you just want her gone use Hot Foot spiritual supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html.

Best of luck!

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:16 pm

I know how to use the reversible candles I've always used them and im going to get one asap for her and others, and the shut up candle. As for using the hot foot powder, im a little reluctant to use it because i work in cosmetics and its more than 1 person at my counter and i would hate for everyone to step on that powder. How can i use it on only her so it won't affect others? If i use the hot foot powder what should i do before and after so it won't backfire on me?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 pm

KookieMari

Backfire or karma is not a hoodoo idea it either hits or falls to the ground ( did not work). Working is a cosmetic area, is it possible to get a hold of her purse or other items and drop it in it rather then around.. or drop it by her car and on her handle so she will touch it? you can also collect a personal item from her and dress a black female candle with hotfoot oil and powder, put the concern in the bottom of the candle ( carve it out ..add then melt wax over it) then burn it to send her away. After you should cleanse yourself from the work, traditional is hyssop.

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:19 am

What I do have is a picture of her. I screen shot it and i can print it out. What is the best and easiest way to use the picture to make her leave? How can i get my superiors to turn against her?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:02 am

Hi Kookie: In terms of the Hot foot powder, if you sprinkle it at the workplace just call her name as you do so. It will then be "marked" to affect the enemy only and not everyone else. Sprinkle and say something like: " Jane Smith (or whatever her name is) I command you to go away and never come back, in Jesus name amen." Since you work at a cosmetic counter and sprinkling powders on a light color floor may show up easily, I recommend using the oils. Dab a bit on the cash register or somewhere where you know she'll touch (do you have a break room? You can do it there) and call out her name like you would with the powders.

Hot Foot is made to drive someone away, to make them restless and wandering. If you want her life to go to shit and have her actions come back to her to bite her on the ass, use a combination of Reversing and Crossing products.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:18 am

MaryBee!

Thank you soooo much the hot foot oil would be just fine! I will surely rub it on the phones, cash registers and pour it on the floor. I cannot stop laughing lol. I will do reversing and crossing work. How can I get the managers to turn against her that is my last question.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, KookieMari ,

You have received some WNODERFUL advice.

For your last question:

Well, I would put her picture in a mirror box with dog poop smeared all over her picture.

That spell has worked for me many times

They see a crappy person and all her crap bounces back to her.

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:19 pm

How would you know that you are powerful enough to be able to control something that you summon?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Are you talking about summoning spirits?

If so, your question is in the wrong subforum.

But, my answer would be that you ought not try something like that if you're inexperienced.

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:09 am

Hi ya!

I wanted to ask if the bath crystals, sachet powder and oil for d.u.m.e product work in the same sense that H.F products work? because I find that even if you sprinkle H.F products around that it will still affects the intended people but they haven't moved away or become ill(how strong is d.u.m.e ?)

Thank You!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello lovemydogs,

I am not sure what your question is exactly. Are you asking if you sprinkle hot foot around just any ole where whether or not it will work? You typically have to get it somewhere they are gonna put their feet in it and call their name so the powder knows who it is being thrown for.

As to the strength of D.U.M.E. it is not really stronger or weaker than Hot Foot. It is different. Hot Foot products make people move, D.U.M.E. makes people ill and potentially kills them. The way you utilize the D.U.M.E products is basically similar to the Hot Foot products, get it where the come into contact with it. put it on candles that you have created a connection to your target with, that type of thing.

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:57 am

Alright Thank You Natstein...but I think someone might have seen me drop d.u.m.e sachet powders over my neighbors front door mat last night from their window.

Thank you. :shock:

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”