Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

bedatcheeky80
Forum Member
Re: Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

Unread post by bedatcheeky80 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:42 am

Hi Psychic Kitty,

I believe you were in the process of arranging a reading to be done about a week ago, how did it go? :)

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun May 13, 2012 7:02 am

I have not been contacted by any reader I called. I guess because I am the third party in a marriage, that's taboo. Maybe not but that is how I feel. If a reader cannot take the case, they could be professional enough to say so in a nice way, not simply refuse to return a call.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

bedatcheeky80
Forum Member

Unread post by bedatcheeky80 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi psychic kitty, Miss Cat posted this a while ago as you can see but I hope this helps. ;)
Post subject: Re: advice on what to do regarding a rootworker

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Site Owner

If you have trouble contacting or otherwise relating to an member of AIRR (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers), please contact the AIRR Ombudsman for mediation services. The URL is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... of_Service

If, on the other hand, your complaint is in regard to some random root worker -- sorry, you will just have to pursue it on your own. This is why we only recommend AIRR readers and rootworkers -- reliability and accountability.

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon May 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Thanks, i did see it. I am waiting to see if either contacts me (three tries) and am talking to someone else.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

dixiegirl1987
Forum Member

Unread post by dixiegirl1987 » Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 pm

well, seems like my lucks trying to go from bad to worse, found out today, that the man I'm after, his soon to be ex wife is trying to get the judge to throw out the divorce papers he filed because of a few errors he's supposed to have made on his end, she's trying to force him to stay married to her and he's desperate to get away from her and get out of the marriage and she still thinks that she's entitled to his money even though they haven't been married that long if he does go through with the divorce, what a greedy, gold digging, selfish lady and she's a psycho to top it all off, I hope the work I do will help some and he runs from her as fast as he can, what a pathetic woman, sorry for the rant, I know I sound selfish myself but I feel sorry for him

ashliew
Forum Member

Unread post by ashliew » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:27 pm

I might this man almost 4 years ago. We met online and started off as friends. I was not that attracted to him at first (before we met) so I thought we'd be just friends. We talked on the phone for a few nights then he asked me to meet him. A night or so before we met I dreamed true about him. The thing was I misinterpreted the dream. In the dream he said "You are so beautiful" and I thought he was talking to me but he actually was telling me a story but I didn't find this out until we met. So all the sudden I started to look at him differently because I thought he had told me that I was the one that was beautiful. This is when I started to have feelings for him. My feelings began to intensify once we finally meet. He was so beautiful and much more attractive then he appeared in his photos. I felt this intense happiness and joy from seeing him the first time. We spent about 4 hours together and we ended up going to the park to hang out. A few months before we met I had been trying to manifest a new man and I asked that I would without a doubt know that it was him upon meeting him. He also seemed to have all the characteristics on my list that I wanted. At the park I almost fainted because I felt this intense amount of energy that was overwhelming in my body. I thought this was a sign. He ended up helping me sit down in the grass and that is when my dream where he says "You are so beautiful" takes place. I just smiled to myself as I realized what just happened. After that night I started to think maybe he was the one but I wanted to get to know him better. I didn't tell him my feelings because I was afraid. Just as I got the courage I found out he started dating someone else. With nothing left to lose I wrote him a letter telling him how I felt but it
changed nothing. He told me he had feelings for me though. For 2 years after that we talked on the phone but didn't see each other. He'd flirt with me and kinda lead me on and I didn't realize he still had a girlfriend most of the time because he didn't talk about her much or self disclose. To make matters worse he starts talking about this other girl from the past (not his girlfriend) that he is still in love with. He never told me about her until I'd already knew him almost 2 years. He also makes it clear that he doesn't want to be in a committed relationship but I never find out why that is. Fast forward to a few moths ago we finally get to see each other again. He invited me to his home. He lives 2 hours away now so I took the train to see him. I spent a few days with him there. Those were like the best 2 days of my life. I felt like this is where I truly needed to be in order to be truly happy. We made amazing love together. He said it was beautiful himself. Besides that we got along very well. A fucked up thing he did though was when he dropped me off to take the train home we met a girl. He told the girl he was still in love with the ex I mentioned before in the conversation they had. I was pissed. He acted like he didn't get why I was mad.
When I got home I really missed him and realized that I really wanted to be with him like that
forever. I wished I could live with him and see him every day. And yes as it turned out he was still with his girlfriend the entire time we were together. I told him that wasn't right of him and that he needed to choose her or me. We ended up having a conversation about things. He told me that he told his best friend what had happened between us and he thought I would be the perfect girl for him except for the distance between us and finical reasons as well. Those are true obstacles but I am not sure if those were eliminated if he'd just make more excuses. I asked him why he was still with his girlfriend and everything and he says he doesn't take it that relationship seriously or whatever. They have been together 3 years. I know he is a good man but I think a bit immature and he has a problem with honesty. I want these obstacles to be removed and hopefully we'd have a chance. I want him to break up with his girlfriend and get over his ex and have eyes only for me. I don't want the distance or financial issues to be a problem anymore.
I just want us to be together.

Can hoodoo/magick help me or is it time to move on?
What methods should I use?

Thank you for reading.

missy31
Forum Member

Unread post by missy31 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:20 pm

You should get a reading to see if it is worth it to try. You can also follow your heart and give magick a try. You have already expressed how you feel so set boudries to aviod getting as much (if that happens). You set a limit as to how long you are willing to try. Good luck!

jromie0827
Forum Member

Unread post by jromie0827 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:31 am

Is there another way to break up someone without the use of black magic?

I tried to use a break up candle and am feeling the negative effects of the black magic. I don't like it.

The problems with black magic is that it is causing me stomach trouble and messing with my anxiety.

I already am dealing with some kind of curse, evil eye or evil spirit. I am in the process of trying to get rid of that but the black magic is making things worse.

I really want to break up someone that I am interested in, but this is stopping me from do anything.

I heard that there are other ways to break up someone but really don't know what to do. I was thinking maybe a attraction candle, a come to me candle, or something along the lines of that. So I really don't know what to do.

I really need some advice on what to do.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Clarity

jromie0827
Forum Member

Unread post by jromie0827 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:54 am

I have been working with spellcasters for over six years now and got no results from them. I later did some research and found that everybody I had worked with was a scam. So now I want to start working with spell kits and candles by myself. If I do so, at least I know that the work is being done. I do need a reading done before I start anything else because that first spell caster did something that caused stomach and anxiety troubles. I have been seen by several doctors, and they cannot find anything wrong, so I know it is spiritual. Also, I tried several meds for anxiety, and they are not helping. I do believe that I am under some kind of curse, or the evil eye or an evil spirit is affecting me. I see that there a lot of root workers on the Lucky Mojo website, but I am not sure who is the best or who to go with. I see that I have some choices on spell kits and candles but not on that either. There are a lot of things I want done with spell work but need to know who to go with. The one big thing: is there a way to move someone back to where I live? This girl I have known for a while now moved out of state, and I am interested in her, but I really don't think that she would move back to where I live. She likes where she is at now. But like I said, I am interested in her and want to pursue her now. I am not willing to move from where I am. I don't really see anything type of spell kit or candles to have this happen, but then I was thinking maybe I can be creative with the spell kits and candles. Maybe try a attraction spell kit first, then maybe a come to me spell kits to see if that would work. I really don't what to do on this and need some advice on this problem. I know there is a way and a lot of choices, but don't know what to do on this, so any suggestions would help out. I do plan on getting a reading done, but I would like to hear other people's suggestions first.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Grammar, punctuation, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 am

Please keep your posts together so we can get a clearer picture of the situation.

I would recommend a 13-herb bath to remove crossed conditions, whether they come from outside sources or from your own fears and negative thoughts. An Uncrossing spell would also help, especially if you believe someone is working against you.

Many have had success in petitioning Dr. Hernadez for finding the right doctor, and St. Dymphna for all types of psychological conditions.

You certainly should get a reading to see if someone is throwing something at you and to see if you should work to pursue your love interest. Frankly, breaking up her current relationship, getting her to move closer to you, and getting her interested in you as a romantic partner seems like a lot of work. I would encourage you to think about other possiblities.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jromie0827
Forum Member

Unread post by jromie0827 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:54 pm

The girl I want to move back is single. I was talking about a few other girls. As for the break up spells kits and candles. Is there another way to break up a couple without having to deal with the negative effect from black magik? Like maybe a attraction or come to me spell kits/candles? I really don't wanna work with black magik. I hate the effect that I feel when working with it.

Emjae
Forum Member

Unread post by Emjae » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 am

Why not hire someone to do the work? You can find a selection of amazing rootworkers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers They are in no way scam artists and that way you will not be directly involved with what you call black magic
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 am

Hello!

My last posting to this forum went so well that I am now happily engaged to a fantastic guy. Everything is spectacular. The only problem is that we have been waiting to get married and his ex-wife has done everything she can to NOT sign the papers or throw hurdles in the way. We deal with all of them patiently and with a fair touch of hoodoo.

He was supposed to have everything FINALLY done and signed mid-November but his lawyer called him a few days before and told him not to file. In short, the ex-wife is using their frozen embryos from an IVF procedure years earlier as blackmail.

He wants to donate the eggs to people who need them, she doesn't..... she won't let them be destroyed either. Now she is threatening to implant them and get him for 18 more years child support.

Even though the court has blocked her from doing this, the divorce still cannot be completed.

Please let me know any ideas you have on going about getting her to stop this silliness and amicably sign the papers.

Blessings to all.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:13 am

Essence of Bendover for the soon-to-be ex-wife. I'd go with destroying the eggs; in addition to her blackmail, does he want her DNA out there?

I don't know what your state law is, and I am not an attorney. However, I once had a friend whose boyfriend was waiting for his wife to sign the papers. I advised her to tell him to go ahead and file, since there is a 90 day waiting period between the filing and the final decree in Washington state, and the longer he waited, the longer it would take. Maybe your fiance should call her bluff. You can get a reading to confirm this.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 am

Mama Micki,

Thank you so much for your speedy reply. I am not a lawyer, so Im afraid I got some of the terminology wrong.

He already filed in August and mid-November would have been the final decree, which is when she threw out this egg BS. Everything else has been settled. She just doesnt want to let go and she is very jealous of me. I agree on the egg destruction, or even donating them for stem cell research. She knows this is her LAST card to play and is being crazy about it. His lawyer told him not to sign the final decree until the egg situation is settled and written down. If he were to sign the decree as is, he would be divorced but she could still hold the eggs over his head and he gives up protection of them.

I have named a black candle for her, rubbed it in calamus and Ill also use your E of BO idea. I just want her to sign off on the eggs and be gone. He has order a LMCC Court Case Candle.

To anybody who is reading this..... please get everything you do in writing, even if you love the person, it will help everyone in the future!!!!! He an I are line-iteming everything we have and are accumulating. Being prepared and protecting your significant other's assets is part of love.

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:23 am

BTW, getting a reading next week....... just hoping I could get some work done, get some well-rounded ideas and opinions in the mean time. I appreciate the collective knowledge of everyone on the forum

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 am

Thank you for the clarification, MissDelia. Using a black candle dressed with Essence of Bend-Over Oil is a good idea. You could also use a purple candle, the color of domination.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 pm

I would recommend a triangle of three candles -- brown dressed with Court Case, Purple dressed with I Can You Can't, and black dressed with Run Devil Run. But i tend to hit hard, fast, and heavy.
catherine yronwode

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:02 pm

LOVE IT! Thank you for weighing in on this!!! Im waiting on an order now, but Ill place another in the meantime....... So much help, thank you Mama and Cat

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:31 pm

WELL!!!

Fingers crossed.... seems as though all of this might be paying off sooner than later (I added saint expedite to the mix!!!). They have the final meeting on Wednesday. Everything should be signed and done barring any other craziness. I have cat's triangle of candles going right now!!!

Thank you again for all of your time and ideas

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:34 pm

I think a break up spell, vinegar jar... possibly in conjunction together or with another spell.

I have been in a relationship with a man whose standing in the community and extended family would be damaged if he left his wife for another woman (me). They have kids but the youngest graduates this year and will move off to college next fall. He and I think about how nice being married to each other would be.

I am ready to take control of this situation and open the door to have the man I love to myself. Could those who are experienced please help me understand what would work the best.

I want no harm to his current wife, only their divorce. I would like it the most if she could be the one who ends the marriage.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:22 pm

The best way would be for his wife to fall in love with someone else, or at least desire a life without him. This call for both the carrot (a better life for her) and the stick (her marriage going sour). Work a vinegar jar, but also a moving candle spell that moves your man and his wife away from each other -- and the wife toward another lover -- as well as prosperity and all sorts of other blessings. My favorite version looks something like this:

Notice that He's got You and She (Mrs. Ex) has ... whatever's represented by that little dish of herbs on the far right. Could be blessings or curses, your choice.

Further instructions on this page:
Stay With Me Spells and Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
(scroll down to Break Up / Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Thank you, Miss Michaele, for that wonderful advise. I love how helpful and nonjudgemental I've noticed people are here. That is so refreshing! Being something of a newbie as I am, could you explain more to me about the carrot and stick?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 pm

candiijojo wrote:Being something of a newbie as I am, could you explain more to me about the carrot and stick?
Well, I haven't heard of the use of literal carrots and sticks in conjure -- though there are plenty of spells that call for beating someone's foot tracks or a doll baby, etc. No, I just meant you often have to sweeten someone to do what you want, at the same time you're souring them on doing what you don't want. Except for spells like the moving candle spell we've been talking about, you're generally going to be doing two spells on the same person when you're working this way.

Miss Michaele

Angela2212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angela2212 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:50 am

MissMichaele wrote:Notice that He's got You and She (Mrs. Ex) has ... whatever's represented by that little dish of herbs on the far right. Could be blessings or curses, your choice.
I really like the sound of this spell and would like to try it. Could you explain more about the little dish of herbs, is there any particular herb I should use, I feel she (Mrs. Ex) would be drawn towards money and material gain, what would be the best way to go about putting that intent into the herbs

Thank you in advance
Angela

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Angela2212 wrote:Could you explain more about the little dish of herbs, is there any particular herb I should use, I feel she (Mrs. Ex) would be drawn towards money and material gain, what would be the best way to go about putting that intent into the herbs
You'd put the intent into the herbs the same way you'd do it with a candle: with prayer.

As to which herbs, cinnamon and sugar are classic for both love and money. There's also calendula and chamomile, alkanet, and patchouli (also used for love and protection). Oil the dish with Cleo May oil before the herbs go in, and she'll be off looking for her own personal "Santa Baby." (Classic song recorded by Eartha Kitt: listen to it here -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfxIA952Bw -- you might even sing it as you do this part of the work!)

For future reference: Miss Cat's valuable book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, has lists of conditions and their herbs in the back.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Angela2212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angela2212 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele for your help and advice, I will let you know how I get on. I've heard that song a million times but never really listened to the lyrics, now I have and it is the perfect song for her and to sing whilst I prepare her little dish :)
Angela

Angela2212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angela2212 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 am

All the supplies I need have at last arrived (I'm in England so its taken a little while for everything to get here) and I have now started the Moving Candle spell. One question that has occured to me that I havent read the answer to anywhere, after 7 days when I have finished burning the figure candles and placed the sharp object between the pair, how long should I leave it as it is ... until the break up happens? or should I gather up whats left and bury it somewhere, should I bury the remains of the wife candle somewhere seperate to mine and his candles? I would appreciate your thoughts on this

Angela

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 am

Hello everyone.I would really really appreciate your advice on what to buy.

The story is: i have been friend with a man for many years. There is a huge chemistry between us and once a reader told me that he is the one. But we were both always afraid of what we were feeling. I mean i was first really afraid and turned him down and after that he. I have a huge ego and promised myself i won't tell anybody i love him unless i am 100% sure he will respond me back. Stupid i know!

Unfortunately for me, i tend to become very different when i am in love and test people and be very demanding. in order for me not to suffer. and i do this only when i truly care.(or i use to because now i've learned from my mistakes!).

we went out many times but i was not able to tell him what i felt! so we started avoiding each other because what we both felt was beyond our imagination. We COULD NOT be just friends.

One day i decided to "stop the game" and tell him the truth about what i was feeling. he was shocked (he never imagined i was feeling the same he did) but it was too late for us. He was in another relationship and they have gotten engaged to be married.

Then I realized that my previous fears weren't about me not getting hurt in love but about loosing him - the thing that is happening now. We are not allowed to see each other or talk because his fiance has forbidden it. She is not a very good girl but i am sure he cares about her too. Even though she does not make him happy as i do and caused a lot of harm to him.

But i love him, so i want to take action. I do not want to cause any damages to her all that i want is for her to leave, to not want him anymore and dissapear(with another man). They see each other every day.

I looked over the kits posted on this site. I know he loves me and i am pretty sure that in case he breaks up he will come to me. But, if he suffers after the girl who is to become his ex...i am not that sure anymore.

So, what kind of ritual and things to buy would you advice me to do? I mention that i do not have anything else but pictures of them two.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:31 am

Get a reading to see if this work is justified and is likely to be successful: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Breaking them up will not guarantee that he will come to you, although in that instance you could work on him. I would probably advise you to move on; it sounds like he has.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am

i had one...and it is. I just did not want to believe it at that moment. The lady who i really trust because she was never wrong told me that we will only find peace together...

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:42 am

Mama Micki wrote:Get a reading to see if this work is justified and is likely to be successful: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Breaking them up will not guarantee that he will come to you, although in that instance you could work on him. I would probably advise you to move on; it sounds like he has.
I tried to move on too. As i said before i am a rational person and i have a huge ego. Mentally i succeeded but my heart did not. It came back in my mind with more power than ever(before knowing he is in a relationship). I never believed in things like this but now it is the only option.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi love conquers all,

Mama Micki's advice is sound. I don't know how long ago your reading was or who it was with, but it is worth getting a recent (like now) reading from an ethical reader such as one of the AIRR members to check and see if the situation is stil the same as the last time you were read for. Life grows, changes. Decisions change outcomes and probabilities. Just because six months ago the prospects were good doesn't mean they still are today.

An AIRR reader also has rootworking skills and can give you advice on the spell-work best advised for your specific set of circumstances.

If you want to go ahead with the work nonetheless, overall you'd probably be looking at a break-up spell kit or bottle spell worked in tandem with a Come to Me spell kit, maybe a honey jar for you and him as well to sweeten things up while things sour between him and the current GF. Make sure that if you do this, you cleanse properly and set a time limit on the work. Past that time limit, Cut and Clear and move on so that you don't miss out on all the other opportunities that may well be coming your way.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Aura thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, i decided to go on with this. My last reading was 2 weeks ago and i believe in it.

My question was should i buy a kit or is better book the things individually? I saw on the forum and on the lm site and on that spell were used 3 candles. The break up kit has a "divorce" candle in it. If they aren't married does not affect this?

And how can i do for her not to get hurt and find another boy?

Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi love conquers all,

A kit has all the items you need and full instructions to perform the work so if you're relatively new to spell-casting, then they're the way to go. Besides, you'll have more supplies than you need so you can keep the left-overs and use them at a later junction should you so desire.

For the ''divorce'' candle, no problem using it if they aren't married.

For her not getting hurt, well you can't make a cake without breaking a few eggs. A break-up hurts. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. Instead of a break-up spell, you could do a moving candle spell moving him to you and her to an uknown better lover. It's a different spell, you won't find it in a kit, but any of the AIRR member could give you magical coaching on the subject if you want specific details. Overall, you'd need at least the following items for the spell:

-zodiac candle (vigil light) named for ''Uknown lover'' (this is who you're drawing his current GF too)
-correct astrological candle (vigil light) named for your love interest
-correct astrological candle (vigil light) named for your love interest's current GF
-correct astrological candle (vigil light) named for you
-personal concerns for each of you placed into the name papers taped to each glass casing

optional:
-lemon verbena herb
-catnip herb and/or Come To Me sachet powder
-a pair of scissors
-black ribbon
-2 pieces of red ribbon
-Separation oil
-Come To Me oil

Instructions:
Begin by placing your candle on the very left of your work space. Place the unknown lover on the very right of your work space. Place the two candles for your love interest and his girl side by side in the middle, the GF on the right and the guy on the left.
If using the herbs, ribbon and oils, draw a line between him and her down the center with the lemon verbena. Tie the couple's candles together using the black ribbon. dress the top wax on the sides where the two candles are toward each other with Separation oil. Dress the other halves (toward you and the uknown lover respectively) with Come to me oil. Using the catnip/sachet powder, draw an arrow from your love interest's candle toward you and another arrow from your interest's GF toward the unknown lover.
Light the candles, speaking your desires and wishes for each person as you do. Then take the scissors and as you cut the black ribbon holding the two center candles together, speak your petition for the pair's separation.
Each day, over a period of 5 days, move his candle closer to you and her candle closer to the new lover. On the last day, his candle should be touching yours and her candle should be touching ''Unknown Lover''.
If using the ribbon, tie each new ''couple'' of candles together using a strip of red ribbon.
Properly dispose of the remains after the spell.
Aura Laforest

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Aura you are an angel. Thank you very much.

This is the kind of spell i was looking for and actually considering. It is similar but yet different from this one i first see and considered http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html. And i have all the data needed.

But i have a few questions:
1.I see that u advised me to use vigil candles instead of figural candles. May i ask you why?
2. Also, can't i perform the ritual in only one night?
3. I will perform the ritual at my place. I read here that i should do give a home and myself a cleaning before and after. What is the most appropriate way of doing that?
4. If i decide to buy and use only the break up kit instead of moving candle spell ( i don't know for sure that she would want another man now or a career or smth and i do not want to throw her in the arms of another man if she does not want this(i repeat i do not intend to cause too much damage)) and wait for him to get back to me without any other spells, may i use the come to me spell /love me or another love kit after the breakup is done and he is alone(i repeat, this would be just in case he does not come on his own)?
5. After performing the break up from the break up kit the ex gf will still have interest in him? Or she won't want to see him again?

Thank you and sorry for the bother of putting so many questions.

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 pm

and one more small question i overlooked. The break up bottle and come to me bottle can replace the break up kit and come to me kit? i mean they have the same intensity and results?

Thank you

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 pm

so, break up kit it is! Today ordered hope it will come soon.
Thank you all for your advises and help and...after reading the kit i will be back with other questions if needed.

Have a blessed day!

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

Love Conquers All, I ordered and performed the break up spell kit a few weeks ago. It was my first LM order. When I opened the package I was so impressed with the products!! Almost immediately, I began having vivid dreams that I KNOW were signs. I still have more waiting to do, but I am totally impressed with this kit..... and the individual products within it. Good luck to you!

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:40 am

thank you for sharing this with me candiijojo.

Once again u confirmed me i took the right decision. Did it take a lot of time to arrive(the package)?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 am

Hi love conquers all,

I think that going with the break-up kit is a good idea since it does have all the instructions and products you need. The same is true of the Come To Me or Love Me kit that you can use in conjunction with it. If you choose to go with the moving candle spell, get yourself some magical coaching to help with the details since you have a number of questions about the work.

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:00 am

thank you Aura for your encouragements. I will go with the kits because they have a lot of information indeed. After a little practice i will try on my own too but now it too soon.

A question though ... u said to use Love me Kit or Come to me Kit in conjunction. Is this possible? i mean, don't i need first to break them up and after that to use these other kits? Or can i do the break up and love me in the same time?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 am

You can work both kits at the same time. Just reserve separate times for each work. One way to do this is to work the Come To Me in the morning when the clock hands are rising and the Break-Up at night when the clock hands are falling.
Aura Laforest

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 am

Got it. Thank you.

I will really think about it but...i believe i will do them separately because i want to go with the moon fazes. And i read that the waxing moon is for good work and waning moon for the "dark" ones:)

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:46 am

It took about two and a half weeks to receive it, which I didn't think was bad at all.... that's going from California to NE Oklahoma.

love conquers all

Unread post by love conquers all » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:11 pm

so, i have one last question and hope to be answered.

if i am doing only a break up spell on a couple( from a break up kit) if he has feelings for me he can return to me after the broke up worked (getting the girl out of the picture) without any other spells right? Or is mandatory to you do a come to me or love me spell?

Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:12 am

Nothing is "mandatory." He may come to you on his own. However, if you want to want to do magical work on him, either of the spells you mentioned would be appropriate.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

holly2004
Forum Member

Unread post by holly2004 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 am

hi
did anything work for you? I'm in a similar situation
let me know
thanks
HOlly

daisy12rex12
Forum Member

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi. I'm new to this and could really use some help. Please
A little history: I was in a 2 year relationship with a married man, always full of laughs not once have we argued. six months ago he tried to separate from his wife. His wife threatened to destroy his career and would only give him the divorce if he gave her everything and half his retirement which he doesn't have access to at this point. He has showed me text messages where he tells her he doesn't love her and to please give him the divorce and she refuses. So he ended things with me because he says I deserve someone who can be there for me always. He still texts me weekly and takes me out for dinner but only as friends. He says he loves me but can't be there for me fully right now. He stopped wearing his wedding band about 1 year ago and hasn't put it back on. I have been going to a card reader for the last year and she tells me every time that he loves me and that things at his home are more of a friendship than marriage. That he is always thinking of me and that there is no intimacy with his wife. The card reader has told me that his wife has done something to him to keep him with her, something very strong. That she only cares about his money. When I'm with him I can still feel the love and respect he has for me. Though he tries to hide it I can see how much he wishes he could be with me. I can see how much he is hurting. He even says that he is at home and gets in a bad mood cuz he would rather be with me.

I too love him and want him back. What do I need to do? I had a lady doing some work for me to separate them but she keeps asking for more and more money , saying the work the wife did is very strong and she is having trouble breaking them up. What can I do to help them separate.? If the card reader were to tell me he doesn't love me, I wouldn't pursue him but she tells me he does and I know he does. Where do I start?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:24 am

Hi daisy12rex12,

The thread I've merged your post into has lots of different spell-work suggestions geared to breaking up his marriage and thus freeing him up for you. Other threads to consider include:
breaking-up-long-term-relationship,-eng ... 3aaae3ae60
spells-for-a-lover-or-spouse-to-return- ... 3aaae3ae60

In shorth, you need work to get rid of her in a peaceful way (Separation products can be good for this) and to return him to you and strengthen your bond. Read through, get ideas and with a game plan in mind, we can more accurately and helpfully direct your efforts.

A standard way of working in this type of situation includes a break-up spell kit on him and her and a reconciliation spell kit on him and you. Those products can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

That said, in your specific situation, working with Separation and Court Case products might be preferable to Break-Up since inflaming the situation (which Break-Up usually does) isn't going to help with a reasonable or peaceful divorce settlement.
Aura Laforest

daisy12rex12
Forum Member

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Aura,
Thank you for your response. So I have never myself done any of this type of work but am eager to try it myself, due to lack of resources to continue paying someone else, with no results, I might add. I have decided to purchase the separation products, I'm just not sure if by products you mean separate oils, incense, or is it a kit. I would prefer a kit because that would come with instructions and all. I also have another question. Do I also need separate items for protecting myself from the negativity? I have read different threads and I know there are several products but what is the best product I could get that is indiscreet. By indiscreet I mean like something I can do without my house guests questioning candles and stuff like that. Is there some oil, bathing products, or something else?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Good Evening, Daisy12rex12 ,
Here is a link to your question about separation www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
And here is a link to fiery Wall of Protection (and you can make your own decisions regarding discreetness ) www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Just look through these and see what appeals to you. Not everything is written in stone!!
Hope this helps
Take care

austincityunlimited
Newly Registered

Unread post by austincityunlimited » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 am

This is my first post here. I've looked over the forums and website here but still have a few questions. But first, my situation; I have been in a loving relationship with a married woman for two years and running. We want to be together but her husband refuses her requests that he leave and she does not have the financial resources to leave. Normally when I explain that last part to people they assume that she's lying to/playing me but she has introduced me as her partner to basically everyone in her life including her siblings and two adult sons. He doesn't work or contribute financially to the marriage in any way and is basically an alcoholic freeloader with a gambling problem. I have been exploring different options to get him to leave which led me here. I have been considering using a divorce figural candle on their anniversary (waning moon) while her and I have sex in front of it for added potency. Thinking that Break Up oil on the candle may be a little harsh since they already fight daily and I really do not want to hurt her at all; maybe Separation oil? A different oil for both sides? Also, I know that I will dispose of "his" wax in running water but what about her half? I've seen people say backyard to keep her close but have also read that you should never bury "black" magic remains there. I also plan to do a moving candle spell when the moon is waxing. Been considering other options as well, magical and mundane, but specifically magical; hot footing his shoes or painting his name on a turtle and putting it in a river. I will be consulting a rootworker this week about this but am excited to hear anyone else's input. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello, austincityunlimited ,
What came to mind is a hot foot spell kit (the complete kit) www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Then, you can work no your other spells later. You've got to get him out. That's your priority.
HOWEVER.....
Since you are consulting a rootworker this week, my advice is to wait and see what he/she will recommend. A reading will help to understand and guide the spell work more concisely.
Wishing you the best on this
Take care

tanchan
Forum Member

Unread post by tanchan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 am

Is vinegar breakup spell better than freezer spell?

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:36 am

Hi Tanchan,

This all depends on what the situation is and what you would like the outcome to be. Freezer spells as hinted by the name (lol) are mainly used for freezing situations and peoples words or keeping them from going to a place you wouldnt like them to go I.E. a court case to freeze out witneeses or gossipers. Vinegar jars are mainly used to sour someones situations, life relationships etc. They'll "errode" the life and situations of the person, giving them bad luck, jinxes etc.

Here is a link from lucky mojo about Freezer Spells if you'd like to read up on it more: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

And heres one for Vinegar Jars:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

Happy Hoodooing!!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Mimi123
Forum Member

Unread post by Mimi123 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Next weekend, I'll have access to my lover's golf bag before he goes on a three day trip with his wife. They are in marriage counseling and this trip is to see if they can get along well enough to continue with counseling.
I've got break-up powder, inflammatory confusion powder and for oils, I have love me, come to me, King Solomon, imflammatory confusion, return to me and commanding.
A coating of oil on the grips and clubs will probably go undetected. The powders, well, that may be more difficult.
My goal is for the weekend to be a bust, for my lover to see that there is no amount of counseling that can fix a bad, 30-year marriage.

Anybody got any ideas?
Ps. I also have a vinegar jar.I was thinking of mixing the contents with dirt and pouring it across their driveway, which I could do before they leave. They would both have to walk over it to get into the house.

Brooke
Forum Member

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:20 pm

If you have access to the driveway they both walk over you could mix some breakup powder and inflamatory confusion powder with some dirt and sprinkle that across the driveway, as well as maybe some of the same oils on their door handle and in the keyhole so it gets on their keys that they carry with them.

I am not sure of spreading the vinegar jar contents someone else maybe able to answer that but if there is anywhere possible to bury it on their property where they will both be walking over it is a good idea. What I have done in the past when I couldnt bury it on their property I was able to get it underneath the house through a small gap so it is still right beneath their bedroom floor.

You could lightly oil the golf bag as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:21 pm

I would powder the bag rather then oil.. oil smears and he will feel it the powder is dry and will go unoticed on the gulf items. I second brooke on ideas with the powders and burrying the vin jar where they will step over it. Id also burn black candles dressed with the oils and powders while he is gone praying for this.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”