Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Dominate Control Rule Over Lover Mate Spouse

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Tame Him

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:25 pm

You'll probably get what you need from I Dominate My Man products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-dominate-my-man.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

LaSirena

Re: Tame Him

Unread post by LaSirena » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:30 pm

thank u Devi Spring :)

owarren79

sticky situation with ex boy friend

Unread post by owarren79 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 pm

I have just reconected with my ex boyfriend i was dating in the military.

i do love him of course but he living with this chick. they not together anymore but she is pregnant with his child and he dont want it.

the thing is we have been seeing each other for 2 months now. and he tring to get his own place and car so we can move in together.

i want him to be madly in love with me like im madly in love with him. im actually want him for myself. i want him to committ to me only, i want to marry this man. i want him to be madly inlove with me cant live without me like a drug got to have me.

i want him to not be able to tell another lie. in other words i thnk what im trying to say is i want him never be able to tell a nother lie in his life.

i want him to do everything i tell him to do. i want complete control of him.

i want to write a petition paper but i dont know how to do that either.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: sticky situation with ex boy friend

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:42 pm

owarren79 ,

You can start adding your menstrual blood to his food and wearing Follow Me Boy oil.

If you want to dominate him, there are Compelling, Commanding, Controlling, and Essence of Bendover products available.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

simpleone

I want to Dominate Him

Unread post by simpleone » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 am

Hello Everyone, I'm knew here, this is my first post.

My boyfriend can be the greatest sometimes and then at times he is so distant and does what he wants. It the part about doing what he wants, when he wants that I can't take no more. So I want to "Completely Dominate Him".

I saw this spell on another post, "Spell to Dominate Someone:
In a jar, place the name of your target with 9 pins, Tobacco, Licorice, and Salt."

I have the jar, pins, Licorice, Follow Me Boy products, and Essence of Bend over products. I don't have the Tobacco, is the Tobacco regular stuff I can get wrong a pack of cigarette? And the salt, can I just use regular salt?

An what color candle is the best to use in this situation?

Also, I was wondering if any of the following products can be added, since i have them handy; Catnip leaves, Calamus Root, Safflower Petals? Reason why I'm asking is because we are a gay couple, so I was wondering if any of those would help since they are attraction products. I also have Lavender Love Drops oil.

Thanks in advance for all your kind help. I want to start this spell ASAP. Tired of him doing what he wants.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: I want to Dominate Him

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:07 pm

That is not a spell ideal for a love situation. I was taught that conjure trick to dominate someone like a co-worker, not a lover.

If you are in a love relationship then what you need is work aimed increasing communication, honesty, and respect within that relationship. Dominating a man isn't going to get you what you want.

Look at Chuparrosa products, Love Me, Deer's Tongue etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

simpleone

Re: I want to Dominate Him

Unread post by simpleone » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Thank you Conjureman Ali. Just so confused right now.

sweetnshort767

Controlling my husband !!!!!

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

I have a husband who does not listen to me. Anything I say is not important and I feel he takes me for granted. I want to be able to take part in all decisions and for him to respect me and give me authority. Therefore I want to be able to control him.

What do you suggest I do in order to do so and what will I need which then I can order from the website?

I hope you can help me. I have already wasted so much money in spell casters and have achieved nothing.

I am at a very dissapointed period in my life and it only seems to be getting worse. So please help!!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Controlling my husband !!!!!

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 am

You can get a Nation Sack started on your husband, which will give you the upperhand in the relationship:
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Also, get some Peaceful Home bath crystals and add a pinch to the water you use to mop the floors; praying that there will be peace between you and your man. You can also use a pinch in the rinse cycle of the house laundry, especially his socks and underwear, so those clothes will be "dressed" for your magical intent. Pray your petition as you use the products.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 am

Thank you so much for your reply. I also want you to knw that we do not live together because of our job situation. We both live in different states. However, we visit every two weeks or sometimes more.

Do you still think this is still the best option?

I also have one more question: I want to be able to change his religious beliefs because it is causing heartache for me and my family. I do not want our children, when they are born, to follow his religious beliefs. How do I change his religious beliefs?

Thank you so much for all your help and time.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Well that issue shows that there is a great deal more going on here then just a communication problem. Differing religious beliefs and how children may be effected by them is a very big issue which needs to be worked out ideally prior to marriage, but certainly before you bring children into the equation. I don't know your husband, which culture he comes from, or what his religious beliefs are - but for many people having to drop their religion for a relationship would be a deal-breaker.

I think you really need to start with a divination and consultation on this situation with a rootworker to get to the bottom of this, and see what is the most appropriate approach for you. http://www.readersandrootoworkers.org

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Many people are resistant to domination and respond better to sweetening, or at least a more subtle approach. As far as his religion goes, it depends on how religious he is and how tolerant he is of your faith. Could be a tough one, as Devi stated.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 am

This sounds like a mess to me. Why be with a person whose very religious values you cannot abide by? Forced conversion, even if done by spiritual and magical means, sound so wrong to me on a variety of levels. Frankly this is one of those situations where I'd ask what you want out of it? If you want a more equitable marriage this is not the way to go about it.

Can you magically force someone to convert? You can do a lot of things magically, but be ready for a fight. If you attack a person's spiritual foundation, even if they are not religious, you are attacking their upbringing and their ancestors. If he's got any ancestral spirits watching out for him they'll hit you and hit you hard.

To your original issue, it sounds that what you need is to increase your authority so that you are listened to. Dominating a person isn't the way forward in a marriage. In your instance what you need is Commanding products to help give you the authority and respect that you deserve and to get him to start paying heed to your thoughts.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 am

Since you have no children, consider divorcing him and finding someone more compatible as far as personality and religion are concerned. In the long run, it might be much easier than trying to change him. If you go this route, you can use Cut and Clear to cut emotional ties to him and clear the way for someone new.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

I think I have not stated clearly there is confusion about his religion vs. mine. I should have put it more like his religion beliefs are pretty much that no one should fall for the religion trap. I should not have said converting I should have said more like accepting religion. He believes that religion messes with people's head. I only need him to be more accepting to other religion ideas. I do not want to have kids where their father is telling them that all religions and beliefs corrupt you. And the only authority is their DAD. My husband feels that he has power, control over everything. There is no such thing as higher power, it's all man made. He has a huge ego, he feels he knows best about everything all the time. For example yesterday he lashed out at his father because he did not agree with my husband's idea. My husband believes that only he knows all. That's why i thought it would be better to dominate him and change his thoughts to accept more than what he believes.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:51 pm

A personality like that is not going to be easily dominated. There's MUCH more going on here than communication issues and issues of atheism -vs- deism. Stuff that is rooted in deep-seated issues that will likely take a great deal of therapy to overcome...and that's IF he's willing and wanting to change his ways.

I really feel you should get a reading on this situation to see what is the best way to proceed.

drjumba
His Wife Spells him so she can take advantage

Unread post by drjumba » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Hello, my employee have a situation with his wife. He says he can never be angry with her no matter what she does to him. She does not cook for him, no washing clothes, no cleaning home, most of all she does not work. He says that wouldn’t be a problem at all he loves her and pay maids to maintain all the mention work for him, but the worst part is she calls him names and swell at him every now and then. No sexual intacles at all but he still can’t be angry with her.

He say one day he dreamed of her doing some spells on him that he must never live her no matter what she does to him and when he woke up there she was on the bed side standing naked as she was borne looking at him in the middle of the night. He was so scared and he ran out of the flat.

Do you think this is a Spell work?
Dr Jumba From Africa

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: His Wife Spells him so she can take advantage

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:33 am

It sounds to me as if it is.

There are ways of making people dream of you and ways of convincing you to do certain things while you are asleep. It takes a concentrated effort and not everyone has the talent for it. Sometimes certain people seem to have that kind of connection and either one of them can make the other one have a certain dream. Other times, only one has the power over the other.

In addition there are definitely ways to work on a person while he or she is asleep, not through dreams, and these are usually done to make a person sexually faithful; they involve parching a snail and rubbing the snail dust on the person's genitals while they are asleep. Very old-fashioned work and not many people do it anymore, but it is still known among those of us who know this stuff. :-) Young folks would not do that at all -- but it is powerful work.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 am

drjumba, the spell cat mentioned is one of hundreds in her book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic: A Materia Magica of African-American Conjure. (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

drjumba

Unread post by drjumba » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:36 am

So it was a spell work but its an old fashioned type of rootwork. thanks people
Dr Jumba From Africa

jolee

New to hoodoo, seeking Dominate My Woman advice.

Unread post by jolee » Sun May 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Ok, here's the deal. I used to have some one cast very powerful spells for me and no matter what the situation or how big the fight was, she would always call me first and try to reconcile. Here's the problem, I'm no longer in contact with the spell caster so I've decided to start casting myself although I know nothing about it. I want to make my ex come back, be obedient, be in love with me and faithful to me, i want her to stay home and stop going out and partying, and I want her to be sexually attracted to me and we could have good sex togwther. Call me greedy, but at least I'm honest. Which spells should I use?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: New to hoodoo, seeking Dominate My Woman advice.

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 1:32 am

1. Stop fighting with your ex. You wouldnt have to keep doing this and having spells casted for you if you would stop fighting with your ex or whatever is going on. OR perhaps this person is just not for you.

I would highly advice you to get a reading to see why you and your ex keep going in this circle.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. If you want them to go come back get a reconciliation spell kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

For faithfulness, a stay with me spell kit would do

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

and for them to stay at home and stop going out, then stay at home products would be great.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stay-at-home.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jolee

Unread post by jolee » Mon May 21, 2012 4:28 am

Thank you for the response.

Yes, it is because I keep fighting with her, that's what my spell caster told me too. I get jealous very easily, and it goes the other way around too. She also suggested I get confidence spell before but I didn't see the point because I'm not insecure, it's just the principal to me, if my ex doesnt want me to do something then she shouldn't do it as well lol.

Btw, are these spells permanent or do I have to recast it every now and then?

And I was told that I'm a psychic vampire and that I have to meditate to develope my abilities, which are minreading, seduction, and mind control, does anyone know anything about this?

I was also told that meditation everynight will attract positive energy and keep my spells strong, is this true?

Also, is there a mind control spell and sex spell at the lucky mojo online store? My old spell caster used to cast"mind control" and "sex slave" as well, that's what she called them., they were very potent as well.

Another thing, my family is Buddhist and whenever my family prays or performs Buddhist rituals at home, it would always interfere with my spells. Can anyone tell me why this is so and how to prevent it from interfering with my spells?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:03 am

1. You are undoing the work that has been done for you. You are a very jealous person and most jealousy comes from being insecure. I would recommend that you get some cast off evil going to stop the bad habit of getting jealous and following that up with a crucible of courage spell or john the conqueror spell for some confidence that you lack.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

Again, your own behavior is negating your work so you will probably be forever doing spell work on this situation because I really dont see that the two of you belong together. So in this case no things will not be permanent if you keep up this behavior.

2. We cannot really comment on what someone else told you. And a psychic vampire to me...is someone that sucks the life out of someone in a psychic sense. I really dont see that being a good thing. If you want to develop your spiritual abilities then you can A) get a reading to see what you are good at from AIRR, B) you can start to use products such as psychic vision, and master key to help you improve.

how-to-strengthen-psychic-visions--t16691s30.html
psychokinesis,-telepathy-&-other-psychic-powers-t17510s30.html
intuition-products-t14659s30.html

3. Meditation can help but not alone it is not going to keep the spellwork strong. Hoodoo is about working with roots. So chances are if you want to keep your spellwork strong you are going to have to reinforce it with a vigil light, mojo bag, baby doll, candles etc

4. Obviously, doing mind control and making your partner a sex slave got you nowhere in this relationship. You keep referring to your previous spellcaster, but to me your previous spellcaster was not doing things in your best interest. I would get a reading before you proceed on any of this work because I highly doubt controlling your ex is going to keep them with you.

If you want mind controlling, then you can simply get a white skull candle and dress it with essence of bend over to control their mind. That would be the simplest way to do it. IF not look for other suggestions on the forum

As for the sex slave...you can get I dominate my women products along with essence of bend over, and kiss me now products and put it on a vagina candle so that she will be sexually attracted to you and do whatever you wanted.

5. We cannot tell you what this has to do with your work. You will have to get a reading to see why this is effecting your work or it may not be. Perhaps they are praying that you find someone that is actually for you. If so that would make a whole lot of sense why you keep breaking up with this woman.

jolee

Unread post by jolee » Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks for the quick response and honesty. I'll get started on it ASAP.

jolee

Unread post by jolee » Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 pm

I have to say, everything you said is on point. You must be a psychic or very experienced or both. So if I stop the jealous behavior, my spells will be permanent? And after I get the reading, is there anyone who can do the casting for me? Reading the instructions, it looks like a whole new language to me.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: New to this, seeking advice.

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm

It isn't the jealous behavior, but the feelings and emotions at the root of the jealousy that affect your spellwork. Just stopping the behavior is like wearing a mask. You're going to have to treat the underlyig cause. Spells can be more or less effective, depending on the power and focus of the worker performing them, but some spells will require periodic reworking. Strongly coercive love spells, or other controlling spells may require such renewing, depending on the strength of will of the target. If you need a professional rootworker to act on your behalf, check the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. You should be able to hire someone to read for you, and do the work.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

watersandstars
Re: New to this, seeking advice.

Unread post by watersandstars » Tue May 22, 2012 11:39 am

Crucible of Courage or Healing for your own insecurities would be great, I think. Being a psychic vampire isn't sexy-sexy like True Blood; it's sucking the life out of someone.

shakirah

Unread post by shakirah » Wed May 23, 2012 5:46 am

Love your self the most and don't think for the insecurities that you have right now. Focus on your skills that you have.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 23, 2012 11:10 am

jolee wrote:So if I stop the jealous behavior, my spells will be permanent?

Not so much permanent as no longer necessary.

In my experience, the happiest and most enduring relationships are based on mutual respect and freedom -- not "slavery" of any kind. You won't be able to stop the jealous behavior until you can stop the jealous feelings. I bet there's much more on your side than a low tolerance for double standards - but only a reading would reveal that for sure.

Miss Michaele

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 23, 2012 12:40 pm

"Stop fighting with your ex" couldn't have said it better myself, starsinthesky7.

Trying to control someone isnt going to lead to a conducive relationship and is why you keep needing spells to save your relationship. What you need is to address the core of your situation and what keeps going wrong. That is that you get jealous, fight, and you both do things to hurt one another.

What you need is not mind control, but to focus on healing the hurts, overcoming jealousy, and building a meaningful connection between the two of you.

Start with Reconciliation products with a honey jar, add Chupparosa oil for good communication and spend time working yourself with Cast off Evil to overcome the jealousy.

Note, also a psychic vampire is not about seduction, it is not the product of some gothic love story, it is a parasite--not something you want to be considered.

SHAKUR1971
Help With Stubborn Spouse

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

I need some help and advice on my situation. The new man that I met is everything that I could ever want and need in a man, but there is a problem. He is stubborn, and this is really getting the best of me. I had a reading done on him and the reader told me that he is very stubborn. Is there anything that I can do? I paid the reader to do some work for me, but is there something else that I can do to ease or stop his stubborn ways? Will a honey jar do the trick? I don't know much about honey jars, so could someone please help me out with my situation because I do not want to lose this man because of his stubborn ways.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help With Stubborn Spouse

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:24 am

If you paid the reader, then why do you want to do more work. I mean this is what you paid the reader for. In addition,I would suggest you confer with your reader to see what else you can do. Tell your worker you want to be involved in your work.

A honey jar can work. I would go towards the peaceful home sweet jar. There is a sweet jar kit

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

In addition, I would recommend that you do some female domination. A nation Sack may also do the trick

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Again, seek the help of your rootworker. You dont want your work to conflict or set you back with anything they are doing. Or ask them to teach you how to make something for your situation so that you can be involved.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Great recommendations starsinthesky7.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:11 am

Thank you so much, starsinthesky7 for the useful information.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

emdeluxe
Love and compelling work done together?

Unread post by emdeluxe » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi all-I want to draw my lover closer, make him express his feelings, and give me a gift. Could I do the love and compelling work together, or would I do separate works?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Love and compelling work done together?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 pm

I would do the separately so you can get clearer divination on what is working for you.

In this case, you can do some come to me work, and add some deer's tongue to get him to express himself. Then you can do a compelling candle to compel him to give you a gift.

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Thanks Stars-hadn't thought of those ideas :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 pm

You can use Cleo May to get him to be more generous with you and give you gifts, including money.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:08 pm

That's a great idea from Mama Micki. Here's the link below.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cleo-may.html

markx

Couple of Herb Questions - Control and Love

Unread post by markx » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 am

Is it okay to use controlling and love herbs together?

Also is there a specific herb to draw a women to a man? I have Catherine's book and have looked through the herb site Lucky Mojo has, but I've come up empty, seems to be mainly herbs to draw men to women.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Herbs for Control and Love by Man on a Woman

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:57 am

Yes, you can combine roots and herbs of love with those for ruling ad controlling.

John the Conqueror Root is used that way, so is Sampson Snake Root, Patchiouli leaf, tons of things. Only a few herbs are highly "gendered"-- most work equally well with any gender.
catherine yronwode

markx

Re: Couple of Herb Questions - Control and Love

Unread post by markx » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Great thank you.

sweetnshort767
Re: How to dominate a man?

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:40 am

Hi,
Regarding this post:

, you could think about using Commanding oil, Master oil, or John the Conqueror oil on yourself to help you step into your power and take some control

How would I used all these combination on myself? I am about to place an order and I would like to know which oils vs. powders to order and How I will use all of these combinations on myself.

Thanks.

Stellablue

Domination and love work-- bad idea

Unread post by Stellablue » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Let me preface this by saying I've been studying and practicing conjure for quite a while now... almost ten years, and I am fairly confident in my abilities, if not always my decisions. I've had some wonderful and life-changing results.
I have been working on one target for a while-- straightforward love work, which was always doing fine. Then, a few months ago, she seemed to start developing a crush on another individual. Rather than using a freezer spell on the rival or a stay with me spell, I got very overwhelmed with jealousy and used domination and controlling spells mixed with love work-- for example, I dominate my women mixed with follow me girl on a name paper I wore in my shoe, controlling and domination oils on purple candles. This was a big mistake. Now my target is understandably angry with me-- she says that she feels that I am controlling her life, that I'm too intrusive, that she isn't allowed to have any other friends while I'm around, that she feels afraid to mention any of her plans to me because she knows I'll be upset and jealous. I attribute this reaction to both my poorly chosen work and to my mundane actions.

My question is, how do I fix this situation and maintain my love work? I've started by using a reconciliation candle, and I'm planning on continuing a honey jar with chupparosa oil.

I'm also going to work on myself and my own jealousy with crucible of courage and cast off evil... though I've found that self-work is the absolute hardest for me.

When things simmer down a bit, I might try a skull candle with love me/come to me and influence, perhaps some deers tongue to encourage communication.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Mama Vescha
Re: Domination and love work-- bad idea

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 am

Stellablue,
I would suggest "dissolving" or "undoing" the domination work. What did you do with the candle remains and petition paper?
You could take the domination remains, sprinkle with a holy water, and take it to the crossroads to ask the crossroads to dissolve the work. I pay the crossroads with three pennies and some whiskey, then I thank the crossroads for helping. The important thing to do while undoing work, no matter what way you decide to do this is to remember to state that you are dissolving or undoing this work and it's effect that it's had on the target. I would cleanse in hyssop if you aren't already as well to keep that mojo from coming back on you.
Working on your jealousy and personal demons is an excellent goal. I would burn blue peaceful home candles too with her name on them.
It sounds like all your other basis are covered. I would go easy on the strong emotional work, just my feeling on it since she seems to respond
very intently to strong emotions and right now she's probably feeling raw with those emotions. Maybe start with a honey jar, peaceful home candles, and ease into the other work, once you see or feel positive movement from her. She's just been blasted with some heavy coercive work, so smoothing and balancing these energies out, not giving her another dose of heavy energy, is how I would go. You don't want her boggled down with mixed emotions!
Good Luck!
Mama Vescha
Glorious St. Joseph, model of those devoted to labor, grant me virtue to work by placing love of duty above my inclinations; to work methodically, peacefully, and in moderation and patience..."

ShivneelSingh
Re: Domination and love work-- bad idea

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Any update on the relationship? Or her emotions?

Spellkiss
Re: Work on BF

Unread post by Spellkiss » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Conjureman Ali,
I can't seem to find the listen to me bottle spell would you please post the link thanks!

kmew1315
Help interpreting behavior of target

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm doing love work on someone. Some is on the more coercive side but nothing drastic like the Intranquil spirit or anything like that. At first the work brought out a definite positive change towards me but hen all of a sudden she got weird. She's been in a kinda grumpy mood for about a week and has definitely been acting different and more distant towards me even though she denies it.

I haven't had a full reading largely because of money. Candles have been burning great and I've been getting signs out the wazoo. But I don't know what to make of her behavior.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Shantilly Lace

Re: Help interpreting behavior of target

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Hey Kevin, coercive work can still "put their back up", they may not like to be pushed into something.

Sometimes though when the spell is working really well, they will withdraw before the spell kicks in fully.

Sorry not much help there. The signs are a good thing though. lol

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:28 am

I completely agree with Shantilly Lace. Let her time and don't puch her in the physical plane, try to act as if there is no change...my 2 cents...However, continue with your coercive work. Looks like it's working. If the problems persist, then get a reading to adjust the work. Keep us posted! Blessings.

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:12 am

To clarify, on the coercive scale I'm not exactly super far along. I just wanted to clarify that I'm not exactly being super gentle either because i think she needs a push since I'm reasonably certain the feelings were already there but she's holding them down.

Overall though I do take her behavior as a positive sign I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:52 am

I agree: she's resisting the loss of autonomy. Add some gentle, sweetening elements, whether it's poppy flowers, a honey jar (if you're not already doing that), or Tranquility products.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:18 am

I'd love to start a honey jar. The problem I've already talked about elsewhere is getting a hair from this girl is tough.

On a related note to personal concerns. What could I do with her name written in her handwriting?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Her name can be added to a honey jar, the more personal the better, hair nails, sexual fluids, blood, worn clothing, hand writing, photo, name paper. In the order

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Kmew1315,
I believe what you're experiencing is very normal indeed, as my target is reacting similarly to a similar kind of work and he is very strong-minded and stubborn. Definitely give her more space and see how she'll react. Your attitude should be kept leveled, agreeable and nice, nothing over the board or pushy.

Her name and her handwriting are a bond, a link to her that definitely may be used in a honey jar. Please try to strengthen your case and collect more elements for your honey jar to be well linked to your target. Please read the info provided by Ms Cat and scroll, you'll see how you can do this: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
Try to get her picture, or some object belonging to her, napkin, etc...be inventive. Good luck and keep us posted!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Some comments on the personal concerns in a bit but a quick question on something else first. I felt a bit moved today to get a couple pieces of a candy she really likes and leave it in front of the candle when it burns. What should I do with the candy when I'm done? Eat it? Bury it? Feed it to the birds?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Dust it with a powder for your intention, pray over it and give them to her. Common trick, the powders get on her hand and influence her in the manner you want. Many people do smaller tricks when working on a person to influence them such as dressing cards, mail, their laundry, a news paper, anything to get the product on the person.. people have dressed car doors, door knobs, the list is endless.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:04 pm

That's been done more than once. I have no problem getting magical stuff onto her person. In fact if anything I've bordered on overkill sometimes. I was just looking for something different to do with the candle work and for the moment my supplies are limited and I thought that seemed like something creative and personal.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Actually now that I have the chance to make a longer reply I realized I don't have as much I say as I thought other than that I really like the napkin idea. That I should be able to so pretty easy. I can manage a pretty decent collection of lower ranked personal concerns but I don't have sexual fluids (that's what I'm working towards!) and I have never had more problems getting a hair from anyone than this girl. I've even done the whole "you have something in your hair let me get it for you" to no avail lol.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”