Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Dominate Control Rule Over Lover Mate Spouse

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am

Hello all,

Is it possible to stop someone from forcing their beliefs on you by doing a "binding spell"?
Does anyone know what kind of spell one would cast for this kind of issue?
Thanks.

J Simulcik

Re: Binding Spells?

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:53 am

If they are attempting to force their beliefs on you verbally, I would suggest a variation of the stop gossip spell as recommended by Bri in this thread: to-stop-my-son%CA%B9s-coach-from-constantly-belittling-him-t449.html#p2151

Also, make sure that you tell them how you feel and that you want them to stop.

Good luck!

Angelina

Re: Binding Spells?

Unread post by Angelina » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 am

Thnaks so much for replying, and thanks for the link too!

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Hello,

I have been lighting candles only for my husband for a few months now. I have lit numerous Saint Martha The Dominator candles, with much success. After coming on lucky mojo, I have found many more bath salts, incense etc. Like i said I have been lighting candle only but would like to expand and I am considering a few items to start using such as controlling , do as I say, domination, bend over, follow me boy, I dominate my man. I would like a mix of bath crystals, oils, etc. Also what are clever ways to use these... I read using bath crystals in his wash or to light incense around him, or maybe putting the oils on him? I will be using these items along with lighting my Saint Martha candle.

I would like to have the following in my relationship,to completely dominate him, for him to follow me, to be humble, and obedient. I've seen women in relationship where the men are like little puppies following there owner. I would wonder to myself what kind of spell do they have over there man to achieve that....It dawned on me that I needed to step up my game and get some items from lucky mojo. I want to be that woman that dominates her man! Thank you for reading!

Turnsteel

Re: Help with Dominating My Husband

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Well to use the oils sneakily you could lightly oil your palm before you touch him, mix a bit of them into his shampoo or after shave, just be careful with how much you use. For powders you can dust the inside of his shoes, lightly dust his pillow and his underwear. As for what formulas to use you're on the right track with what you listed. You might want to look into getting your self a Nation Sack, its a woman only mojo to help you hoodoo your man. In addition to the Follow Me Boy oil the LuckyMojo Nation Sack comes with I would advice you to feed it I Dominate My Man oil as well.

I hope that helps.

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 am

I have been looking into gettinng the triple strength nation sack! I am also going to order appropriate oils,bath crystals, etc! This will be my first order with luckymojo and I"m verey excited! I know the products will be worth it! Thanks a bunch.

Angelina

Spell to Make My Husband Less Religious

Unread post by Angelina » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 am

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a spell i can do to make a person less religious and respect my beliefs without trying to change them? This person is my husband and he never used to be like this-he used to be a little religious, has good values and morals, respectful of mine but all of a sudden is becoming too religious-almost fanatical-so much that it's hindering on mine and every now and then he will try to change my views-What can I do? I love him, and he wasn't always like this-Please help-
Thanks.

J Simulcik

Re: Less Religious Spell

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 am

I think that much of the advice you received in the "Opinions about my spell" thread apply here as well.

If you're truly wanting him to respect your beliefs, crushing his through magic may not be the best way to go about things, assuming these are his true feelings. Start with a cleansing as was suggested, and if his religious beliefs are true, try to come to an agreement on how much say you are both comfortable with each-other having.

The option to use Commanding and Domination products remains open, of course, but I would be more hesitant to use those right away.

Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell to Make My Husband Less Religious

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 am

I know of no specific spell to eliminate a condition of disrespectful excessive dogmatic religiosity. However, there are spells to calm men down, and to make them more respectful to their wives.

I'd start with a Peaceful Home spell, probably augmented with Rosemary, which enables a woman to rule and control the home.

Other elements you might with to engage as minor notes would be Controlling, Influence, and Essence of Bend-Over to rule him -- and / or Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, and Tranquility to soothe away and vaporize the domineering and meddling fantasy of powerful moral virtue that his excessive religiosity is giving to him right now.
catherine yronwode

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi J Simulcik and Catherine,

Thank you again-
i know my posts may sound so bad of me for wanting to dominate and control my husband, i would just really like for him to listen, and not be so one-sided. I will do the cleansing and peaceful home and hopefully it will help our relationship go back to when it wasn't so quarrelsome- but i still feel a little tempted to throw a bit of compelling or commanding products into the work-the rosemary is a great idea.
Thanks again.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a spell i can do to make a person less religious and respect my beliefs without trying to change them? This person is my husband and he never used to be like this-he used to be a little religious, has good values and morals, respectful of mine but all of a sudden is becoming too religious-almost fanatical-so much that it's hindering on mine and every now and then he will try to change my views-What can I do? I love him, and he wasn't always like this-Please help-
Thanks.

My mother is like this and I burn white candles on her to calm her down. She will still go off about me going to hell some day, but for the most part, she leaves me alone. I would suggest some white candles on a honey jar for him to be sweet and quite towards you.

Maybe your husband has found refuge in religion due to something going on in his life. He also might be scared of magic and if he follows and evangelical religion, he might believe it is his duty to get you away from magic. If that is what he feels, you might have to do some reflective magic on him and keep your work undercover.

Mary

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 am

"Maybe your husband has found refuge in religion due to something going on in his life."

Hi Mary, yes what you said could be very true- I do notice he acts like this when he is at his most stressed. As far as magickal workings, I do keep this work low key and he does not know how involved i am in it-what he does know is that i like to work with herbs.
Thanks as always for your advice!!!

mojoman

Unread post by mojoman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 am

Hi Dominating_Lady,

I want to bring back my wife. I think you used anima sola, intranquil and santa marta.
Please let me know. I am new to the scene and do not know a lot of this stuff.

Thank you
Mojoman

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:57 pm

These products can be purchased at the Lucky Mojo.

Mary

Hoodoo Girl

Dominate my Boyfriend

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 pm

I have been dating a guy for a few months. We agreed that we could date others until a commitment was established. Well now I want more. We have fun together but when I asked about the commitment he told me he was scared. He then told me if I knew what to do to make him not be afraid of moving into a commitment; to do it.
Well I mean no harm to him but I have all of this love to give him. I am always drawn to Santa Marta. Can I use her to remove any rivals and to draw him closer to me where we will be together committed? If so, can anyone suggest a spell that will work.

Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Dominate my Boyfriend

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 pm

I would work with St. Martha. Then I would do the crucible of courage spell kit in addition to a healing spell to heal him from past hurts if that is the case. But you would probably be able to get away with the courage spell.

I would do a love me spell kit to get him to love you, and want to be with you in an actually relationship. Or you could do a skull candle to get into his head to want to be with you as well. But you could most certainly use saint martha to dominate him to be in a relationship, but I would go the route of giving him courage and such.

As for removing rivals...well I would just do a fiery wall of protection to protect him from anyone else that is trying to impede on the relationship.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Thank you Starsintheshy7. Can I do doth spells at the same time? What is your suggestion?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 am

If you dominate him well and truly, you won;t need to break him up with other women. :-)
catherine yronwode

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:49 am

Thank you Catherine for clarifying. Do you have a suggestion on the proper spell?

bitter lioness

Unread post by bitter lioness » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 pm

My situation is somewhat similar but more aggravated, I assume. I need to fix my husband, literally.

I feel like I was marrying another person (I believe that happens to every other one :lol: ) as little time passed, his negative traits have become more obvious and exposed.
I would never think he could be so peevish, grouchy, inert, egoistic, etc. To top it off, he is plain lazy: last week he lost his job, but instead of aggressively looking for a new one, he sleeps till noon, drinks with his buddies and tries to "stalk" me online.

Way before that I told him we needed to take a break, so he could get his act together (financially too, as he did not provide for the family).

It was agreed I would be the one to call him. When I skip a day, he breaks "the rule" and calls to control me. That makes me nervous, first, because I believe in keeping the word, second, he has always "got something to say", always complains, talks back. I cannot fall asleep after those conversations, especially because it feels unjust that I am there for him to soothe and support at the moment of hardship, but when I experience difficulties he is numb.

Sorry for such a wordy post - was trying draw a better picture.
In a nutshell: my husband gives me hard time, I feel morally pressured - he is overbearing in his arrogance and machismo.
What I need: my husband to be humble, accommodating and obedient, a hard-working man who keeps his mouth shut as much as possible.

Thanks in advance,
bitter lioness

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 am

oooppppphhhssss!!!!!!! I am hearing it again.... :shock:

first of all my best wishes to you, I hope from the bottom of my heart that your marriage works AND THAT YOU HAVE SUCCESS IN DOMINATING :D YOUR HUSBAND....

I was in the same situation, loved one man and felt that i married his evil twin.... as days passed he became a chauvinist, egoist, an :evil: AS**LE and became violent. All the promises he made was broken, due to his insecurities, he imprisoned me, I was a caged sparrow... I tried everything, prayers, nvn, candle magic, doll, mentrual blood.... a to z..... nothing worked for long...

you try the LM products, whatever it takes to save your marriage or start looking for a good lawyer :twisted: ... (see also the thread SPELL TO CAST ON MY DAD).....

wishing you all the best and hope everything works out for you..... :mrgreen:

zee

Causing Husband to Obey Wife's Wishes

Unread post by zee » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Rather a complicated situation.

A very good friend who lives here in the US wants to return home to her own country where she was a physician and her husband also had a good job. Problem is that her husband is resisting it : She and her husband are doing ok here but she would like to live near her elderly parents, what can be done?

This would involve changing the husband's viewpoint, and finding them both good jobs back in their home country.. :o

To make matters worse she wont practice hoodoo to save her life..so is there anything i can do for her :?:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Causing Husband to Obery Wife's Wishes

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:39 pm

If she will not allow spell work, the best you can do is pray for her and bless her.

If spell work is allowed, try Essence of Bend-Over on him, so he bows to her will. See
http://luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
catherine yronwode

edallas1989

Spells to Dominate Control Rule Lover Spouse Living With Me

Unread post by edallas1989 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello everyone. Me and my boyfriend (im gay) are very happy together, however it feels as though he has all the control in the relationship. He doesnt seem to listen to any of my advice and he gets an attitude when I dont let him have his way. He is also very sexual, and although I enjoy sex with him I dont always have the energy to give it to him each and every time when he wants it. Does anybody know any spells for this scenario? Something that will restore my authority with in the relationship. Thanks.
Erik

nknk

Re: Work on BF

Unread post by nknk » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm

when I read your email, two things which came in my mind were Essence of bend over and I dominate my man oils.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 pm

lavender love drops is a product sold by LM specifically for gay men. you can get a mojo made and use it to keep the love between you, and tie his nature by tieing string and putting his cum on it also place in the bag. to prevent him from cheating...that is if you think his over sex drive can become a problem... the oil and such are good to use on candles to keep the love and mixes well with the other oils mentioned in the above comment. to control him id use the oil or products mentioned licorice is good for dominating. Also to lower his sex drive id feed him his own bath water. when he bathes take a cup and later mix it into his food a little will do ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:20 pm

You can work with a blue penis candle to calm him down, tie down his nature etc. Work with Lavendar Love Drops and I Dominate My Man to turn things around. Essence of Bend Over has a sexual and humiliating element to it. While its useful, you want to calm him down a bit. If he's really stubborn you can work the Listen to Me bottle spell.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

LilCassandra

Which controlling oil to use? *adult situation*

Unread post by LilCassandra » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm

So one of my men is the domineering type in the bedroom and I've been wanting to turn the tables on him. I know there have been women in his past that have been able to make him submit, but I've never honestly tried. And by turn the tables I mean pushing him pretty hard if that makes sense. Anyway, I have Essence of Bend Over, Master, and Do As I Say. Which of these or a combination of all of these is best for this situation?

Miss_Liz

Re: Which controlling oil to use? *adult situation*

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I'd use them all, and possibly add some I dominate my man too

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Yes, adding I Dominate My Man would be really nice here.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Don't forget Do As I Say.

Also, read this article from my free on line book "Hoodoo in Theory ajnd Practice":
http://luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
catherine yronwode

movingmountains

Compelling..

Unread post by movingmountains » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 am

Hi all,

I have a Honey Jar going with vigil candles.

I was thinking of adding Return To Me, Follow Me Girl, Love Me -- all with compelling herbs added. are there any negative effects of using compelling herbs? Does this sound like a good idea? And what kind of feeling would this put on my target? From your experience or research...

Im trying to stay away from Intranquil Spirit..

Thanks everyone.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Compelling..

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 am

Well, since Fiery Love and Heart Melt are not LM products, we can't really speak to what effect they will have or how they will combine with other condition formulas and herbs.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks for the reply Devi

Say if i didnt have the Fiery Love or Heart Melt... What would the compelling herbs do for the Return To Me, Follow Me Girl, Love Me? What feeling or affect would it have on my target? And is there any need for protection? Is that a strong combination/ mix? It is for my ex gf.

Thanks again.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:31 pm

It is always best to get a reading from a reputable reader who can tell you in a consultation which products best address the conditions you seek to alter, or the effects you seek to bring about. Each case is different and so a reading is required in order to look indepthly at the spiritual causes of a case as well as how the flow of things can be effected.

I cannot tell you how adding compelling products and herbs will effect your target because each target responds differently, hence the reading. What I can tell you is that Compelling products are used to add a bit of "push" on targets when there is a promise of something owed, an obligation that needs meeting, or similar circumstances.

In your love work you can talk to a reader to find out if such an addition would be best for you. You can find readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 am

Basically the compelling adds a little force behind getting them and having them make good on getting them to return to you with love. The follow me girl adds a slightly obsessive element to the mix where it would make the person want to be attracted to you, and control them. So the negative thing is they could just not come back and be resistant towards you. Second, they could come back and want to be with you all the time. I mean you would have to get a reading to see how they would react to such products.

mommystwin27

Stop my Husband from Gossiping

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Long story short, there is a recurring theme with my husband, he likes to brag to his friends and family alot about our personal business. While I know that people brag a little when things are good, he takes it to a whole nother level and quite frankly I think too many people know too many things they have no business knowing, and it, in my opinion, creates hostile situations, and I have been subjected to alot of passive behavior from these people. I do not mingle with these people personally because for the most part, I have always sensed alot of jealousy and backbiting. I am fine with my decision to keep my distance but I would like for there to be peace out there, if that makes sense.

I have gotten readings to confirm this is going on and it is, beyond how I personally handle his family and friends, I believe what he tells them adds fuel to the fire, for a lack of a better comparison.....

What are some things I can do to get him to be quiet and keep OUR familial matters personal?

I was thinking stop gossip, naturally, however, I think some of it is lack of maturity, I have b*tched about this frequently and he still doesn't see what is wrong with it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Make Husband Be Quiet!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Well as you can see b%tching doesnt help...they just stop listening :roll: . Wash his clothes in Stop Gossip to start...enhance this with a candle spell or a bottle spell...since it is continuous. http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

A side note, I find that Slippery Elm works in these situations as well ;) (http://www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html) ... Good Luck mommystwin27
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Make Husband Be Quiet!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:15 am

I didn't mention, but, LM has a Stop Gossip Spell kit...it includes everything you will need with instructions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Stop my Husband from Gossiping

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:19 pm

I agree with Jwmcclin above about the stop gossip work. If you want you can follow up with some protection work about the jealousy. For your husband, i would work some king solomon wisdom products to give him the wisdom to make better decisions about telling things to other people and so forth.

simplydevine

Husband Dresses and Acts Like He's Single

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:46 am

Good morning LM family,

I need help with deciding what spell to use for this situation.

From time to time, my husband will dress in a manner that I feel is inappropriate for work. I mean, I could be wrong here, but if you are not going to work in a night club, then you should not be dressing liking you are. He works in a government social service /job placing agency, and he’s been with this company for 5 months now. He commented about a month ago about how Fridays is causal day, and the women in the office dress like they are going out to a club after work. Well, that is the pot calling the kettle black because he has done the same thing a few times himself since working at this agency, and he did so today (Monday, he doesn’t even have the excuse that it’s casual Friday).

So I pointed it out, and his response was that he does not work in corporate America (I do) and this is how people dress at his job (of course more was said but you get the gist of it). Now that is a lie, cause he had previously told me that his coworkers dress in business attire Mon-Thur and on Friday’s they wear their ‘club attire’. Now 90% of the time, he dresses in appropriate business suits, or pants and a tie. But like I said, sometimes he will put on a ‘I’m a player’ outfit and wear that to work. Again this is something he started doing since he’s been with this new company.

Not only is it inappropriate for business reason, but I feel that it is also inappropriate for a married man to dress like he’s on the prowl. I’ve failed to mention that he works in a small office (about 25 employees or less, and he shares his specific office with two women), and 90% of his coworkers are women and the majority of his clients are women. I hope I am making sense here. I mean, how would you feel if your partner started going to work dressed like they available and interested in meeting other women/men? That is the message that I feel is being sent when you are wearing clothes like that in a business environment. In addition to that, we have had major issues with his infidelity in the past, and that also adds to my discomfort with him dressing like a damn pimp.

So there is no doubt in my mind that he dresses to impress the women he works with (and maybe even some of the clients, who knows…).

I want to do something that will
1) Make him see and admit to me how inappropriate his behavior is
2) Make him see the negative effects his behavior has on his marriage and how much it hurts me
3) Make his change his inappropriate ways and start acting like a happily married man should act

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

~Nique

PS: I wanted to say that he usually dresses in normal attire afterwork and on the weekends so it's not like he dresses like his name is 'Mack Daddy Playa Playa' all the time.... just lately at this job. :cry:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Husband dresses and acts like he's single....at work!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 am

Well you can certainly get a reading, however if the work culture sees people dressing club-like for casual Fridays, then he may just be dressing in a way that reflects how everyone else dresses on that particular day. You said yourself that he otherwise dresses business appropriate Monday to Friday, and that when he's not at work he's also not dressing like he's going out. So it sounds to me that he's just matching the dress-atmosphere at work on Fridays.

Have you visited the office and seen how they dress on Fridays? He may be telling the truth.

However you mention that on occasion he has dressed less business and more casual on days other than Friday. Have you asked him why he is dressing for Friday when it's a Monday? Is he is sales? Because if he is getting a better response from his mainly female clientel by dressing with a bit more flare, he could simply be working the angles to make more money. Plenty of women wear lower cut shirts because it makes their male clients willing to spend more, and it doesn't mean they are looking to sleep with them.

Also, have you mentioned that when he dresses like that it bothers you? Perhaps you can take him shopping for clothes that are snazzier than slacks and tie, but without making you uncomfortable.

But certainly you can get a reading to see if anything else is going on. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Devi Spring! Thanks for responding to my post.

>>So it sounds to me that he's just matching the dress-atmosphere at work on Fridays.<<

Well, he dressed that way today, and its Monday. Also, he said that the WOMEN at his job dresses like that on Fridays, not the men.

>>Have you asked him why he is dressing for Friday when it's a Monday?<<

Exactly. I did ask that this morning, and that's when he responded that he doesn't work in corporate America and that's how they dress at his job. Now let me interject and say that I KNOW he is lying.

1) I know my husband and I can tell when he is lying
2) In all of the government agencies I've been to throughout the years, I've never seen one where the employees dress like they are at Studio 51.

>>>Have you visited the office and seen how they dress on Fridays? <<<

Nope. He has not invited me to visit his job (he has at all of his other jobs in the past since we've been together over the past 8 years), and in an argument earlier this summer, he made some comment about he's not going to have me visit his job. Can't remember what the argument was about specifically, but I had not asked to visit his job. Let me say, that he got fired at his last job in January, because he was having an affair with the security guard, and I found out and informed his employer. So I know he blames me for him losing his last job. A job that he got specifically because of me and my professional contact. When he said he wasn't going to invite me to his job (the current one), I informed him that I did not need his invite, nor his permission, nor anything else to go to his job. That he works at a public agency and I could walk in anytime I damn well pleased.

>>He may be telling the truth.<<

I'm sure he may be telling the truth about the women, but that does not mean that it's okay to lower your standards and start dressing inappropriately as well; and to use HIS WORDS, dressing ghetto.

Also, I asked about if his male coworkers dressed inappropriate as well, and he said, 'no, it's just the women.'

>>>Is he is sales?<<<

No, he is a case manager at a work first agency. A place and environment where he should NOT be dressing like that due to all of his female clients and the nature of the work (supplying them with aid, government benefits, helping them find jobs, etc.)

According to him, most of his female clients are vulnerable, needy women...

>>>Also, have you mentioned that when he dresses like that it bothers you? Perhaps you can take him shopping for clothes that are snazzier than slacks and tie, but without making you uncomfortable.<<<

I haven't said those exact words to him, because quite frankly, he would not care how I felt about it, plus I'm sure he already realizes that. Let me assure you, my husband is a VERY snazzy dresser. His suit and ties are snazzy already. And it doesn't help that he is is a head turner, very attractive and he knows it. He's not humble at all.

>>But certainly you can get a reading to see if anything else is going on.<<

Yes, I'm trying too. Been trying to reach someone who's available sooner rather than later.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:06 am

Hmmm, if he wouldn't care about your feelings if you did express them, that seems to indicate that there are more issues going on here than just him dressing inappropriately for work. In your first message you say that he is a happily married man, but then you say he wouldn't care if you were feeling hurt. Happily married men DO care about what their wives think. So there's obviously something else going on here. Not knowing more about the background of your relationship, I can't really speculate. But whatever the underlying issues are, those are the things that will need to be addressed in order to deal with his clothing choices. The clothing sounds more like a symptom, as opposed to the sickness.

It's good that you're getting an appointment for a reading, so you can look into things further. There's deeper stuff present here.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:24 pm

>>indicate that there are more issues going on here <<<

Devi Spring, you are SO RIGHT! Hmmm, maybe I am trying to address the wrong things here. Like you said, the symptom, as opposed to the sickness. In my last reading (w/a reputable reader/rootworker from the AIRR site) it was confirmed that he is dealing with a lot of painful issues from childhood, which he has been letting affect and influence the way he views things and the way he chooses to behave. He is in therapy for those reasons...

I will admit that he is a very arrogant, and self centered individual. And he has told me in the past, when I've expressed that I'm unhappy about something he was doing, that, 'well you're powerless over it, so deal with it.' Did I forget to mention that at times, he really is an a-hole? :x Does LM have an 'deal with an a-hole' spell kit? Just kidding. I’m sure that they don’t.

Anyhow, I'm still trying to reach someone. It doesn't help that I'm in the Eastern time zone and most of the readers are not.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Well, glad that you're able to see that you need to dig a little deeper for the solution to this problem. :)

There are several AIRR readers who will do email readings, so then time-zones are not an issue.

Best of luck.

Melania

Unread post by Melania » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Lmao "Deal with a A-hole" kit, I like that. :lol: They probably don't have that one in stock but it certainly is a good idea.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:40 pm

There are some deep issues that need addressing here. You've indicated there was infidelity in the past as well as trust issues.

A reading is definately in order. Check us out at AIRR. If timing is an issue for you there are many that perform email readings like Dr. Johannes, Miss Bri, Deacon Millet, and myself.

You can find us at www.readersandrootworkers.org

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 am

Hmm, okay. So I had a reading yesterday, and truthfully, I would probably be better off if I had not had one. =(

I came out of the reading knowing no more than when I went in. Much time was spent on a general reading, per the readers recommendation.

Then when it was time (with what little time was left) for me to ask my questions, I only got a chance to get to the first one, which was about the baby doll that I've been working with for the past two weeks.

Long story short, the reader is against doing any type of controlling work, work that incorporates concerns of other people, etc. She really gave the impression (without saying the actual words) that she didn't think anything would work, other than lighting candles and making 'suggestions' (her exact words). And this was not specifically towards me, she was saying this as a general rule that she believes in.

When I asked her for the third time, if I persisted and continued on with my DB work will I achieve a successful link and will the DB work successfully for me; she responded that anything that anyone puts consistent time into over time will eventually produce a result simply because we are putting so much of our energy into it.

Back to the drawing board.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 am

Not every reader and rootworker is comfortable with all types of work. We all have our own specialties and area we excell in.

Remember that sometimes the reader and client may not click. Perhaps a second opinion is in order.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:23 pm

>>>We all have our own specialties and area we excell in.<<<

Yep, I think you've hit the nail on the head. And it's my fault because everyone knows that 'haste makes waste'.... or you know what I mean.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 am

It sounds to me as if you do not want a reading so much as magical coaching (one-on-one training) with a check-reading on your work and its efficacy. Ten minutes, ten dollars -- many of us will do that.

Look for and read more about check-readings at AIRR here:

Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ork_Advice

and here:

Magical Coaching
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

StarChild80

How can I gain Control over my lover

Unread post by StarChild80 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Hello brothers/Sister, I want to gain control over my lover and bring him back. My resources are limited as far as purchasing certain things that you all may be able to use when working. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: How can I gain Control over my lover

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 am

You can get a bottle of return to me and/or reconciliation oil. Make yourself a honeyjar and burn candle dressed with that on top. And dress a card and send to your lover.

sakura

How to dominate a man?

Unread post by sakura » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 pm

I know Lucky Mojo has lots of products regarding female domination, but I'm so new to hoodoo that I don't know which to use. Basically, I want the power in the relationship--OR for it to at least be equal. Right now he has all the power, and it's driving me nuts. What is the best combination of products to use to gain some power and/or the upper hand?

I did the nation sack, put the string in on Saturday, but I don't know if that will affect the power balance or simply keep him faithful. As of yet I don't know if it's working, but that's a topic for the nation sack thread. ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How to dominate a man?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Read through the female domination website found here http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

You will see that the Nation Sack is discussed first, also discussed are the Compelling bath, the Follow me Boy ritual and Essence of Bend-Over dressing oil that is used by those who wish to degrade and humiliate another.

If you want an insiders view, you might consider a reading on your guy to see which avenue to take with him. AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:31 pm

I would get a reading on your situation to determine exactly what is behind the dynamics of your relationship, and how best you can remedy it. Remember though, if he's naturally an extremely dominant personality, you won't be able to change that with conjure.

You could look into I Dominate My Man if you want to dominate him. Although, you could think about using Commanding oil, Master oil, or John the Conqueror oil on yourself to help you step into your power and take some control.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Here are links to Devi's recommendations...
I Dominate My Man Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html)
Commanding Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html)
High John the Conqueror Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html)
Master Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html)

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks all!

LaSirena

Tame Him

Unread post by LaSirena » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi Everyone
What LM oil is comparable to Amansa Guapo ? It's used to tame a recalcitrant man. Thank you!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”