• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:06 am

Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale

Re: What Saints/Ascended Masters To Pray For Business ?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm

You can work with Saint Martin of Tours for businesses in general. However if you have a particular business in lets say selling houses you may want to work with Saint Joseph.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmartinoftours.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hapinys » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 pm

What about an event planning business?
hapinys

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

I'd still say roll with St. Martin of Tours since he covers business in general.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Oils and Herbs/Roots For An Energy Work/Healing Business

Unread postby sun369 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello,

What oils and herbs/roots should I you for my energy work/healing business ?

Thanks in advance
sun369

Re: Oils and Herbs/Roots For An Energy Work/Healing Business

Unread postby aura » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:35 am

You have a number of choices at your disposal and if you don't already have Miss Cat's book ''Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic'', it would definitely be time to get it since your posts regularly deal with subject matter covered by the volume. It's a single investment that will last you for years to come and that you can read about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html.

Another excellent tool that Miss Cat has made available to all via her online book ''Hoodoo In Theory And Practice'' are the quicklists of herbs, curios, spiritual supplies and there uses here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

But all that aside, excellent products for healing include:

Healing spiritual supplies
King Solomon Wisdom supplies: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Crucible of Courage supplies: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
John the Conqueror root and supplies: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Angelica root: http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
Althaea: http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html
Goldenseal: http://www.herb-magic.com/golden-seal-root.html
Sarsaparilla: http://www.herb-magic.com/sarsaparilla-root.html
Peony root: http://www.herb-magic.com/peony-root.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Which Candles for Business Success?

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi Everyone. I have had a very successful business out of my home for a number of years. This last year has really taken a hit because of bizarre personal reasons which have taken me briefly off my path, Im back on and Id like to get it going again. I have uncrossed followed by a series of van-van baths (the baths where advised to me by a rootworker), and I have protections in place and Im currently road opening. Once Mercury R is over and sun in Leo I'd like to get my business going again. My business brings clients to my home. I have the oils and powders to address my advertising but Id like to get an idea of which large candles would work strongest and most effectively for my purpose to attract clients and keep my reputation secure. I am also opened to money coming from other sources if need be. Would Prosperity, Crown of Success and Lodestone? Or Steady Work, Attraction and Money Drawing? Your advice/feedback is much appreciated. :)
Kriskat9

Re: Which Candles for Business Success?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 pm

I think any one of these could work. I would go with prosperity, the lodestone (attraction), money stay with me.and crown of success. I would put the lodestone in the middle, and put prosperity, money stay with me, and crown of success in a triangle around the lode stone. Light the candle in a clockwise fashion.

Since you have clients coming to your home, I would burn a bit of sage, and/or van van incense so that you can get rid of any negative energy they potentially bring in.

I would wash down the side walk with cinnamon as well to attract and bring in clients.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Which Candles for Business Success?

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Thank You Starsinthesky for your FABULOUS advice! :D :D :D

sooo I put my intentions/petition under the loadstone since the triangle is working as a unit or am I better off keeping my intentions under each candle? :roll:

I usually sage bet clients and I love burning Nag Champa bet clients it has a very high vibration and is lighter on the nose, I hadnt tried the van van incense, I might just have to include that in my next order. 8-)

Since I live in an apartment building, can I sprinkle some cinnamon powder under my doormat and maybe even the doormat of my building ;) as I have no way of washing the outside of the building with the hose, would the sprinkling have a similiar affect?
Kriskat9

Oils To Attract Clients To My Business

Unread postby sun369 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

I would like to ask if I could use Road Opener and Attraction to attract people to my business ? (I already have Money, Prosperity, Wealthy Way, and Crown of Success).

But to start up, a business, what should I use ? because I have been struggling to draw people to me. Looks like my advertisement doesnt work.

Thanks a lot !
sun369

Re: Ois To Attract Clients To My Business

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:49 pm

If your business is in your home, I would mix a bucket of wash water with some Cinnamon powder (to draw money) some Sugar ( to sweeten clients to you) and a few drops of the Attraction and Prosperity oils. Wash the walkway leading up to your home and pray for business to be attracted to you. you can do this if you have a physical storefront too.

Get some paper business cards made up (Vistaprint does nice ones for cheap) and dust each card with a combination of Attraction and Money Drawing sachet powders. When you hand these cards out and people touch them, they get the powders on them and are thus attracted to you and your business :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Prosperity products are made for business success. You might also try dressing your products with Look Me Over and Love Me powders.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:08 pm

MaryBee wrote:If your business is in your home, I would mix a bucket of wash water with some Cinnamon powder (to draw money) some Sugar ( to sweeten clients to you) and a few drops of the Attraction and Prosperity oils. Wash the walkway leading up to your home and pray for business to be attracted to you. you can do this if you have a physical storefront too.

Get some paper business cards made up (Vistaprint does nice ones for cheap) and dust each card with a combination of Attraction and Money Drawing sachet powders. When you hand these cards out and people touch them, they get the powders on them and are thus attracted to you and your business :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee

what if there is a hidden block, obstacle, or someone cross, jinx me that I dont know about. How can I remove it ? Not necessary someone cross or jinx me. May be there is a hidden block, obstacle, or something like a black cloud or karma that is prevent me from doing this.
sun369

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm

If thats the case, a reading will answer that question.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 pm

jwmcclin wrote:If thats the case, a reading will answer that question.

I am a person who rely on myself-tuition more than seeking psychic readings. I hardly seek a psychic reading unless I feel the need to, in a desperate, dead-end situation.

Right now, I have Road Opener and Reversible, would they remove the blocks on me ? and again, I am not sure if there are blocks or not, because I use reversible every waning moon.
sun369

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:20 am

If you feel there is a block to your success, do an Uncrossing floor wash and Uncrossing spell on yourself, lay down protection around your business, and *then* do Road Opening work.

The basic order: Uncross/remove jinxes, then protect, then do attraction/road opening.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

jwmcclin wrote:If thats the case, a reading will answer that question.

its not that I am too cheap to go to a psychic. I had lots of psychic readings before, even trance too. However, psychic readers and spirit in trance all told me to learn to trust my intuition, and we all have spirit guides and angels around each of us to guide us. So, psychics are there unless I really need them, because each one of us is psychic ourselves. Our intuition, spirit guides, and angels are always first resources.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Prosperity products are made for business success. You might also try dressing your products with Look Me Over and Love Me powders.

The best way for being success is to have great business partners. Money, Prosperity, Wealthy, Crown of Success all work in this case too ?
sun369

Re: Oils To Attract Clients To My Business

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 am

All the products you mentioned can work for the purposes you mention. You may have to try a few in different combinations in order to find the best and most successful one for you :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

HELP GETTING CUSTOMERS TO SPEND MONEY

Unread postby elmiro215 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:00 am

I am new to LMC and I need help quick :D I have a business where I sell my product at different events. I don't seem to have a problem drawing the customers t my space, but I can't get them to spend their money. Everyone always says how much they love my product, but when it comes to spending... "I'll be back" and they never return. I'm on my way in 3 days to a very large event where I will have access to over 10,000 people. Can someone please give me a suggestion on what I should do to get these people to buy my product. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks to St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Rafael, St. Jude and St. Expedite for all your blessings.
Last edited by Papa Newt on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed all-cap.
elmiro215

Re: HELP GETTING CUSTOMERS TO SPEND MONEY

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 am

Do not post in all caps.

You can use Prosperity for business success, Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Look Me Over, and Love Me. Wear the oils. Sprinkle a little powder on the products. Burn a candle at home while you are at an event.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

help for a beautician trying to increase business

Unread postby J-Mo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new to the lucky mojo forum.

I'm a beautician/cosmetologist and i'm looking for ways to increase my business and keep clients coming back. I'm a hairdresser with years of experience who puts out quality work and have a very happy client base...but, with the economic climate people are putting off getting hair services till the last possible minute. I'm looking to increase my client base, get more referrals and pull in more paying customers.

I've started putting irish moss under the rugs in the salon and keeping a buckeye in my right pocket everyday i work (i annoint the buckeye with prosperity oil whenever it starts to feel like it needs some love).

I can't burn incense in the salon (i don't own the salon) but i do keep an gold-and-green candle burning on my altar at home when i am there and the moon is waxing (anointed with prosperity oil and dusted with money drawing herbs).

Also i have a small inconspicuous altar set up in the salon with a beckoning cat, some malachite, citrine, pyrite, mercury dimes and two Buddhas, one for luck and the other for money.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing knowledge with you all. I've been reading posts and It's rare to find such a knowledgeable and generous people.

Brightest Blessings
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Bricks and Mortar Business to Increase Sales

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 am

Hello Crow,

It sounds like you have a some good work going so keep that up. I do like the Irish Moss under the rugs. This is a suggestion I have given my beautician/cosmetologist friends before and it has helped them and their salon quite a bit. Keep up the good work! For the Buckeye, I would encourage you to work with it's spirit more and feed it once a week as you pray over.

Now, after reading your post I am curious as to if you dress yourself with any Sachet Powders and Oils? This is just as important. You can wear things such as Crown of Success and Money Drawing.

For the salon, you can always wash the sidewalks leading into your place of work by using some Washes. Again Money Drawing would be good as well as Steady Work. If for whatever reason that may not go over well then you can use the Sachet Powders, of the same type suggested, and mix the powders with a little dirt and sprinkle it on the sidewalk.

I hope that gives you some more ideas. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J-Mo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks so much for the info. I'm new to hoodoo but i do have some background in European Folk Magic and Paganism/Witchcraft. I'm loving what i've learned so far. I've got a shipment of goodies coming but reading over this thread it looks like i'm gonna have to make another order.thanks again :-)
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J-Mo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm

hello everyone, just wanted to give you all an update. I've been burning green and orange candles in the salon and at my home altar dressed with lucky mojo prosperity oil, prosperity herbs and gold glitter. Also, I've been washing my area in the salon with Chinese Wash (that stuff is amazing, makes the salon so light and happy) and sprinkling the doorstep with cinnamon and sugar...also i put some irish moss under the rugs in the door way and the room in the salon. My business has never been better, i'm getting more and more clients and, getting more "walkin" clients than ever. thanks so much for the advice.

- crow
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 am

That is wonderful to hear crow! Thank you so much for the update and keep up the great work! :)
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

We Can, You Can't???

Unread postby hummingbird » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi,

I was wondering about the use of I Can, You Can't products in situations where businesses are competing for specifics clients. Would a petition like the following be effective: "We [business name] can get {client's name] to be our customer; and you all other businesses can't"?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

clarity
hummingbird

Re: We Can, You Can't???

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Sounds like a textbook use for that product.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: We Can, You Can't???

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 am

You may also want to burn a confusion candle or two on the other busniness' names... You can read more about those products here: http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hummingbird » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 am

Thank you for verifying my proposed petition Doctor Hob; and thanks aura for the cool idea regarding the use of confusion oil. I hadn't thought of that.
hummingbird

Increasing business & finances, get the house that I want

Unread postby Hot Star » Sun May 12, 2013 8:16 am

I need to know how to increase business. I started off by doing cleansings of my home in which is my business too. I did washes and set lights. I have been in business for years but, recently decided to expand. I know how to use things/spiritual supplies to strengthen my work. I am applying for business loans but, turned down but they cant explain why. Everything is at a stand still. I am in the process of trying to get a bigger house for this business and would like to know how to get the real estate agency to consider me and not give this house to anyone else. I hope that you understand what I am saying.
Hot Star

Increasing business & finances, get the house that I want

Unread postby aura » Mon May 13, 2013 6:55 am

Hi Hot Star and welcome to the Forum.

Cleansing is an excellent first step, that said, did you do any drawing washes inward after the cleansing using products such as Wealthy Way and Money Drawing along with some Steady Work? A combination of those three would be a potent group to work with for business increase. A sugar-water wash with a tiny bit of your urine in it done every Friday; in on the side-walk toward your house, all the way up to the door, is another way to keep income steady.

If you haven't worked with lodestones - they are a fabulous method of continuously working to draw. They also become excellent allies and friends the more you work with them. They have slow, steady and continuous dedication in Spirit and they truly LOVE money once they're trained to bring it around. Having a large altar specimen is great, you can also work with a single large or extra-large stone instead. You can read more about working with them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

When it comes to the real estate companies, if you don't have a sweet jar on them, you may want to consider getting one going. Lucky Mojo has a nice little one with all the materials to get it going here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar. It's the ''Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit'' which works well for all ventures with finance companies, banks and real estate agencies.

Finally, you might want to begin with a reading from one of the fine members of AIRR here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/ just to make sure that there isn't more going on than meets the eye.

Many Blessings,
Aura
Forum Moderator

Re: Increasing business & finances, get the house that I want

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon May 13, 2013 6:59 am

You might also try Prosperity, which is made for business success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hot Star » Sun May 19, 2013 5:04 am

Thank You, for responding ! I feel ashamed because I have another topic and I am a lucky mojo graduate. I spent so much time helping other people and I really did not have time to concentrate on me.
Hot Star

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon May 20, 2013 5:05 am

Hot Star wrote:Thank You, for responding ! I feel ashamed because I have another topic and I am a lucky mojo graduate. I spent so much time helping other people and I really did not have time to concentrate on me.

No need to feel bad; we're here to help. Everyone does not know everything.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby babygirl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:00 pm

I am starting a cleaning company, homes, business, rental property clean out. I want my business to really take off.

First, I have horrible luck, and need something to take bad luck and turn it to good luck. I know I need to start slow, and change my luck around.

Second I want to get enough clients and enough good employees that I can stay home with my children and run the business out of my home.

Eventually I would like to have a space where we can keep all supplies and have company vehicles.

I will have business cards, fliers and also customer satisfaction surveys that I can dress with powders.

I would also like to find something that will make my clients refer my business to everyone they know.

I have 7 people in my home right now, so I can't do anything that they will b able to see.

I really appreciate all suggestions.
babygirl

New business

Unread postby babygirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 am

I am starting a cleaning business. I don't have the best luck, so I first need to do something to bring good luck and block all bad. What would be the best thing for me to get this business started and make it big. I want to be able to have a company that I have others working for me and I can stay home with my children and only do the office work. I worry that things will block me from achieving this. I know I will have to take several steps to be successful with this, but I am willing to do what I need to do. Whatever I do needs to be something that I can do privately. I have 7 people in my home, and I do not want them snooping and messing things up. Please help me with this, I really want my business to n a great success. Thank you so much for any help you can give.
babygirl

Re: New business

Unread postby aura » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi babygirl,

I'm going to assume here that you're already doing money-drawing type work and regular cleansing since those are the basics to getting financial wealth incoming and to keep people from messing with you. Given that assumption, Van Van and Road Opener products would be good choices to go with.

Van Van turns bad luck to good and is also a great cleansing formula. You can either do the full spell kit or use the bath crystals to wash your house on a regular basis. It's also an excellent formula to add to any cleansing product you might be using in small quantities. You can read more about it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Road Opener is in the same family as Van Van but is more oriented toward blasting through any of the obstacles that might be in your way. It has a much more ''here comes the bazooka, watch yourself'' kind of whirlwind energy that incites fundamental change. It might not end up where you expect - but it will end up for the best. You can have a series of three Road Opener candles set by MISC to back up and support the Van Van and prosperity work for example. If that interests you you can purchase the candle ministry's services via this link: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html

Personally, I love working with oil lamps for on-going prosperity/love/family type works. So another alternative is also to fix a lamp for yourself or hire one of the reliable AIRR members to do so for you.

Finally, don't forget amidst the magic the good ol' hard work and business sense needed to build and run a business. Make sure that you have a solid business plan, a reliable and expanding client base and trustworthy, ethical and competent employees. Strong foundations build solid houses that weather storms, weak foundations risk things toppling as they grow. As required, consult with a financial planner, business coach and/or accounting service and make sure that you obtain the proper licenses and tax numbers required to operate in full legality: city hall is usually quite helpful in this regards.

Blessings and Success in your Endeavours,
Aura
Forum Moderator

Re: New business

Unread postby babygirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi Aura,
I have not done any work concerning my business as of yet. I have done work before, with results way beyond what I expected. I always have a ton of questions when doing work because I am always afraid I will mess something up. So you suggest I first start with money drawing work and cleansing. What supplies will I need for the money drawing and the cleansing? I need to get the black cloud from above my head, so I need a powerful cleansing. I appreciate your help. I will have a million more questions, so please b patient with me, I'm not a pro yet but I'm working on it. My last work made me feel like a pro!!! I hope my work for my business works just as we'll. I have everything ready for insurance and bonding, the IRS, I'm fine with all of that, I just need to get the clients rling in and be sure nothing stands in my way. Thanks again!!
babygirl

Unread postby aura » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:21 am

Hi babygirl,

Starting with some cleansing and money drawing/business increasing is definitely a good way to start. Working the full Uncrossing spell kit or a house-cleaning with Chinese wash and 13-herb spiritual baths for yourself are both ways of doing this. You could also go with the Van Van spell kit for that which includes Chinese wash for the house and a Van Van mojo bag that you can fix to protect the home. For the money work, working the Money-Drawing spell kit is a great choice for starting a new business. A Money Stay With Me spell kit is also an excellent investment for your home over the long term. The spell kits are nice because they come with very detailed instructions and you'll also have extra supplies that you can use to keep the work going over time.

That said, given your ''ton of questions'' as you say, the best suggestion I can give you is to get a reading and rootwork consultation with a root doctor like one of the ethical workers at AIRR. You want a reading on your business with rootwork recommendations that are an ''action plan'' to bring about your desired end. Then get a session of magical coaching to go over any questions that you have with the work after reading/listening to your rootworker's advice. This way you get specific spells best suited to your own individual situation. You also get the one on one help that makes a huge difference in being clear on how to work and understanding the foundations of the work you're doing.

With regards to magical work's success, again the reading can help guide and direct your efforts where they will be the most productive so you have less ''trial and error'' in choosing your spells and work methods.

Blessings and Success,
Aura
Forum Moderator

Unread postby babygirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:38 am

I definitely want to get a reading. Everything you have said sounds great. Make the money and keep it. That's what I need to do. I am going to see about a reading right now. I'll let you kno how it goes. Thank you so much for your help!!
babygirl

Spells for Business

Unread postby aurorasky585 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:08 pm

:D please, this is my first time here.

i am homeless due to my crazy husband. all my things are in storage.

i can't seem to make any money with my business so that i can move from my mom's house. n buy a home n a car.

i have made money jars. n pray n made some ads for the business. but, i need to be able to have money so that i can move on.

please help. :!: :o thank you
aurorasky585

Re: Spells for Business

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:30 am

Hello aurorasky585,

I'm very sorry to hear of your troubles, and will provide some suggestions that may help. I know others on this form will also have some wonderful advice to give.

First and foremost, I would really encourage you to spiritually cleanse yourself using Hyssop tea, Uncrossing Bath Crystals, or 13 Herb Bath. Once you've taken the time to cleanse yourself. Make sure to anoint yourself with an oil such as Crown of Success for example. More information on how to take spiritual baths and using oils can be found here:

How to use bath crystals, floor washes, and spiritual soaps in the hoodoo rootwork tradition.

How to use conjure oils, hoodoo oils, ritual oils, dressing, oils, and anointing oils in the hoodoo rootwork tradition.

Because you are in need of money, and since your business hasn't taken off yet, I would really encourage you to find a job. That way you have a form of income coming in to take care of your needs and responsibilities as you work on getting your business off the ground. I know it may not sound ideal, though, you can use it to take care of living expenses, as well as save up money to get from place.

Now without knowing what your business about I'm going to provide some basic ideas to consider.

1. Do you have a business card? If not, then stop what you're doing right now and go get some. There are online businesses that will print a certain number of business cards for free. There is never a reason not to have business cards.

Having business cards means you can fix them up with Sachet Powders such as Attraction, Crown of Success, and/or Money Drawing. Take the box of business cards and lightly dust with the powders. Then drag three fingers of the top of the business cards, making a wavy line, towards you as you pray over the cards. Make sure to knock off any excess powders on the cards and they are now fixed. Ready to be handed out.

2. Do you have a web presence? With the various options of social media available and create a page for your business. Make sure to let your friends know about your business page and invite them to like it. Update your social media page regularly to let people know what's going on, and in the specialty may be happening if you sell anything.

3. Make sure you look into resources that can provide help with your business. There are nonprofit associations out there that help small businesses grow, which you can always search for. Also, be sure to go to your public library for resources that may help you grow your business.

I hope the suggestions help you, and I would really encourage you to spiritually cleanse yourself as well as a sustainable income as you work on your business.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aurorasky585 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 pm

:D blessings.. thank you, thank you. for your help. sorry. new to all of this. n didn't know how to respond on here. thanks :?

my business is n organic day spa. renting out this very small but, modest room. i am very gratefull for it. but, need to x-spand my business n move to a bigger location.

i am currently suffering with fibromyalgia (painfull nerve disease) and am unable to hold down a regular job. that's why i started my own (corporation) business. n yes, i do have a website, n business cards, n do advertise, n even have a blog on skin care.

have many, many ideas but, not enough money n repeat customers. we my daughter(business partner) n i just make enough to pay the rent and live with my mom.

we have had mean spirited, non tipping customers.

i have done cleasen baths. but nothing yet. :?

went to different spiritualist. n no one has said to use da powders that you suggested. will use them thanks :D.

i also need a money spell so that we can start making more money. n i can get my life back on track. ;)

i know it's out there. my industry grosses over 50 billion a year or more! i just am asking for a way to get a piece of da pie. 8-)

just despartly tryn anything n everything to turn out a successful life that i know that i should have.lol :lol:

thanks again 4 all ur help. :) thank you, to all my ancestors, n saints. thanks, 4 all da help lucky mojo.
aurorasky585

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Hello aurorasky585,

Thanks for the further details. I see that you are taking many good steps.

We cannot help you with fibromyalgia, as it is a medeical condition, but your two other problems -- mean-spirited customers and lack of customer traffic and repeat customers -- is what we would hope to address.

Please read the previous pages of posts in this thread -- so much good advice has been given regarding how to dress and prepare a place of business for success. Surely you will find some information that can be of help.

Good luck, from one business woman to another!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aurorasky585 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:38 pm

blessings.. :D thanks for ur quick reply to me. :). i have been so blown away with da many post written. will try n use them. thanks 8-) .
aurorasky585

Re: Spells for Bricks and Mortar Business to More Customers

Unread postby Joshij » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 pm

My business is very slow.
I have done Attraction]on, Crown of success, and prosperity candles.
I did cleaning with salt water.
I added sandalwood powered and cinnamon.
Burned sage incense
Smeared oil on flyers, business cards and computer and check drop box.

NOTHING!!!

I am very frustrated for past 6 years. I am ready to throw in a towel. I am not even breaking even. I am stressed all the time and work crazy hours. Not sure what else can I do.

Any help is welcome.
Joshij

Re: Spells for Bricks and Mortar Business to More Customers

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:07 am

Greetings Joshij, sounds like you have done some smart workings to help your business on a magical level, but what are you doing on a mundane level? With magic you have to also take smart marketing and business steps that will help your success. There might also be something going on here that is more than meets the eye. You might consider getting a reading or hiring a rootworker to help you shift whatever it is that is blocking you. There are many talented readers and rootworkers on AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Bring Customers

Unread postby Gods Child » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello,

1. I am a women's clothing boutique owner and I will be participating in a Sip N Shop Event with other clothing boutique owners, mua's and others. I have participated in events before and jealously was in the air as well as favoritism. I want to ensure that this event is a success. My product speaks for itself but any extra can help. What can i do when i set up before the event, that will bring customers to my booth? I want to ensure that i make the money back that i spent to participate in the event.

2. What can i do at my store to help bring more customers? I smoked out my store with white sage already, mopped the floors with Chinese wash and i have a LM Money drawing candle that i burn on my register stand daily. I also burn a San Martin Caballero, Bayberry and Fast Luck candle on my business card in my store. I'm living my dream and i have to make this work for me cause this is what i do best. My store is on a major highway 90 with thousands of cars passing by daily. I have only been open a week and i want my business to be a success! Any more suggestions?

3. Can someone please send me a link or tell me how to nail a property down. I do not own this property but i saw something previously about nailing property down. I already have the nails :D Thanks
Gods Child

Re: Spells for Bricks and Mortar Business to Draw Customers

Unread postby aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 am

Hi Gods Child,

1. Working a combo of Look Me Over, Money Drawing and I Can You Can't is almost a specific for that type of situation. Burn purple and yellow candles with a mixture of the oils until the event and then dust your business cards, shop bags, informational pamphlets, the area you'll be in and anything else people will touch (and where it won't show) with the sachet powders.

2. You've got most of the bases covered :) You could add a drawing wash done every Thursday or Friday made from a bit of brown sugar, a pinch of Money Drawing bath crystals and a pinch of cinnamon powder. You would wash in from the street, through the sidewalk and right up and into your business' door. There's a bit more on that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.h ... gcustomers. The other thing that screams to me is that you don't have a trained lodestone in your cash register. A full spell to get one ready to draw for you can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/magneticsand.h ... moneyspell

3. Here are the relevant links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-t5144.html-sid=004d7525362c59577ffb2969618c3b26
Forum Moderator

new home business help

Unread postby tainapr » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:16 pm

I'm starting a new home business, and would like a spell for this new adventure. I got my business license this week, and would like to get this new leaf in life started asap. Any suggestion, or can Lucky Mojo do a spell for me?
tainapr

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello, tainapr
You can browse this page and see what appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Lucky mojo does set lights www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
and they make specialized Mojo hands www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Also, on this subforum, there are numerous spells for you to explore. Take a look at these pages.
Good Luck!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magicmurphy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi All --

Hope to get some good advice soon -- this is a strange and difficult business success situation.

The occult shop where I work had to move quickly recently -- thanks to an amazing community and fundraising campaign, we were able to move the shop to a new location in a week. So far, things on the material plane are falling into place.

Problem? It has been WEEKS waiting for the phone/internet company to come hook things up, and they told the owner that it will be another week and a half before they can send someone down. It will be a total of 25 days without phone and internet -- that means no phone orders or web orders, and people can't call or email the shop.

This is insane. The owners (who are married) are fine magicians, but one is in chemotherapy right now and really sick, and the other is holding things down, and ready to come unpeeled over this -- for the first time, she's asked for magical help to break this mess, and we (the staff) are gonna help. We need to keep her healthy and sane too.

Here's the pattern, if it helps -- she calls the phone company, alarm company, whoever; makes the appointment; they say they come out such-and-such day; she waits; they stand her up; she calls in a fit to ask what happened, and they say "oh, that request was closed." -- She didn't close it, no one closed it. But this keeps happening.

The miracle -- the walk-in traffic has been surprisingly amazing -- one of our readers has been doing great money draw work, and that's been a help, but we need the internet/phone component of the business back.

Crossed up building? Interfering spook? Astrological kerfuffle? Owners crossed up? Can't really tell yet, but any suggestions folks could provide about how to get the communication aspect of the business fixed now now now would be much appreciated.

In my possession: Block Buster powder, Road Opener Oil, various uncrossing herbs... but if there are suggestions for Scripture passages, methods, or whatever - we have many talented magical types ready to do the work on staff. We could just use good advice.

Thanks!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi, Doc,
Did anyone do a reading to see what the problem is?
Sounds like big obstacles for sure (especially when they said that the request was closed). That's suspicious. Competitors? Someone throwing? A spirit?
WHO KNOWS?
Just to cover all the angles...
I would cleanse the place with Chinese wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Smoke the hell out of the place with Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
Seal the place with Fiery wall of protection: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Uncrossing www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Then Blockbuster Spell www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
Otherwise, get a reading to fine tune this and see what the exact problem is.
Then, you can start working on influencing these people to do your bidding (or even COMMAND them) www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Just my thoughts
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magicmurphy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi Miss Aida!

Thanks for al l this advice! My co-worker and think we may have figured it out... and applied some work. We're getting signs already.... I'll keep you all posted and let you know what we did when we have a better sense of movement...

Stay tuned! And thanks!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

PostThis post was deleted by jadepearl on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:05 pm.
Reason: Posted wrongly. Should start a topic. Apologies.

Opening a New Business

Unread postby jadepearl » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi there!
We have been wanting to open a business and finally we got this fantastic opportunity with the Gods and Goddesses blessings. We are no negotiating with the Landlord, trying to get a loan, etc, etc, etc. So many things to do…but I guess that’s what we have to do as going-to-be-new business owners. However, we keep running into issues.

Firstly, when we spoke to the Landlord initially, she was nice and the things which we requested for her to do, she said she will do it before she hands over the place to us. But, after a week or so, she does not honour her promises. We really want to have a good relationship with our Landlord but we also want it to be fair on both sides. I have a honey jar and I was thinking of using it to sweeten up the Landlord. Is this a good place to start? Any other ideas?

Secondly, we also need to get a business loan from the bank. What can we use to strengthen our application?
Before we open our business, what should we do? I was thinking of doing a cleansing for the whole place and then use a money drawing floor wash for the floors. Any other things which would help us to attract customers and such?
We are running everywhere…landlord, renovator, cabinet maker, plumber…the list goes on. And, the Landlord wants us to sign the lease asap but till date, she has not done what she promised. We were also advised not to sign the lease till she has done what she promised.

Sure hope to hear from you all soon.

Thank you for reading this.

BB,
jp
jadepearl

Re: Opening a New Business

Unread postby J-Mo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello jadepearl,

A honey jar is a great place to start with your landlord. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html Another great option would be to work with a white skull candle http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html and influence spiritual products http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html influence is a great product to help bring someone over to your side in a "nice" way.

For your loan application i would again use influence products as well as Crown of Success http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html sachet powders are great for dressing papers discreetly. Here are instructions http://www.luckymojo.co/powders.html

Before you open the business wash everything down top to bottom back to front with Chinese Wash http://www.luckymojo.co/chinesewash.html It smells great, gets rid of anything negative and helps bring in customers. Put Irish Moss under the carpets in your business http://herb-magic.com/irish-moss.htmland then sprinkle a bit of sugar and cinnamon http://herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html on your front stoop to draw sweet customers with money to spend.

Do this and you will be well on your way to success.

best of luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jadepearl » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Thank you J-Mo for your reply.

The landlord changed her mind again and she broke her promises again. She now wants us to rent it "as-it-is". We have decided not to rent from her at all since she does not honor her words. She even wants us to start paying the rent even though her roof is leaking, her walls and floor are half-done, etc, etc, etc. We have to find another place now...sigh.

Really hope that things will get back on track.

Thanks again!

BB,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby j82 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Sorry to hear about the falling through of plans but to me it sounds more like you dodged a bullet then anything else! Count your blessings that God intervened this lady sounds like you would have a hell of a time. When things happen like this, my experience is something way better and greater is about to pop up into your life situation and is better and exactly what you need. So trust in Gods decision. I would cleanse yourself after an experience like this and then dress you in a new product like crown of success and king solomon to help you get the best new place and wisdom in making the decision.
j82

Unread postby jadepearl » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks j82 for your reply. After sitting down and everything sank in, my spouse and I also think that the Gods & Goddesses are looking out for us and we are thankful for this. We are now looking for another place and hopefully we will find a better Landlord and work from there.

Thank you for reminding me about cleansing ourselves...I forgot about that. Thank you! :)

Wish us luck!

BB,
jp
jadepearl

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling