• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:56 am

Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale

Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey everyone,

I run an event planning company based out here in los angeles and new orleans. My thing is this, things are slow and I need business to pick back up. I was using my road opener and money drawing candles but since my cousin moved in I cant burn the candles any more. What would be the best way to get things back going using incenses and oils for Im not to familiar on they work or there speedyness?

Thanx a bunch
vinavin21

Re: My business is slow please help asap

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm

I just wanted to say that there are 3 ways I know of to keep your candle burning discreet:

1. Buy dressed novenas without the label. LM will do that for you.
2. Use the 4" offeratory candles. Those burn in less than 2 hours and again, no labels for your cousin to read.
3. You can pay LM a little more money and they will burn novenas on their altar.

Candle work is my preferred medium too, although I also do a lot of baths. I even put some of the oils into unscented shower gel, so I'm using them daily, not just when I have time for a full ritual bath. Also, I wear the oils like perfume, especially when going out to meet with people.
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby j82 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:34 pm

LM has many free spells listed on how to help your business from sending out money with symbols, and dressing the money to a good ol lodestone. Also a good chinese floor wash could be of good use, burning money incense and attraction... I really like the lodestone spell I used it several times for various needs and it worked each time.. it took the full 3mo and in some issues I thought for a moment eh everything is going backwards then low and behold what I wanted I got.. just keep the work up, feed it, pray to it and care for the lil guy and it will be yours.
j82

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:57 am

Also, the Prosperity line of products should help your business pick up. Dress your business cards, burn the incense, wear the oil.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby vinavin21 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 am

I read the money spells for business but theyre for people who have buildings. My work comes from marketing on the internet. So what can be done in that nature?
vinavin21

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Well, I have a Buddha statue (Hotei) on top of my monitor. When I want to attract bids at online auctions, I dress it with money drawing oil. You could do this, but dress it with Prosperity oil instead.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Donnalee » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Sometimes I dress my keyboard & p/c Try it . I have a business & I find this works.
Donnalee

Unread postby vinavin21 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Donnalee wrote:Sometimes I dress my keyboard & p/c Try it . I have a business & I find this works.

do you dress it with money drawing oil or prosperity oil?
vinavin21

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Careful with powders around computers. They can get inside and much up the electronics.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby vinavin21 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:Careful with powders around computers. They can get inside and much up the electronics.

that is true
vinavin21

Unread postby vinavin21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 am

also is there a particular incense i can use?
vinavin21

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

A great deal of my business come in through the internet as well as I have a home-based practice and not a storefront, there are no walk-ins and I have little overhead for advertising in print, and certainly not on tv or radio (and in my line of work I wouldn't think those avenues would bring in much anyway). Most of my clientel comes from my presence on search engines, my affiliation with the governing organizations for my line of work, from online social networking, or through word-of-mouth referrals. All completely free (well, I pay an annual dues fee to the organization).

I find that simply doing Prosperity or Wealthy Way or Money-Drawing work aimed at my business is enough to get things flowing in. I don't specify that my business is internet-based in my work, I just work for my business and that brings the people who need to be in, in. I've never dressed my computer or anything, either - not that that woulnd't work, I've just never had a need to do that.

I also find that when I specify a specific amount of money that I need to bring in that it manifests ALOT faster and stronger than if I leave it open-ended. So let's say you're currently making $3000/month and you would really like to bring that up to $5000 - specifically word your petition to bring in the increased amount that you need and work towards it. If you leave it at "increase my business income", then the spell can easily bring you $100 extra and have spent its influence - it worked, just not like you needed it to.

I also always add a bit of Fast Luck to my business work, even if I'm working for long-term increase through Prosperity or Wealthy Way work. For me I find it kicks it into gear and starts generating income quickly, while working it's way towards manifesting the total that I requested.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Donnalee » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 pm

I use oils just a little bit on my finger very lightly all around the outside of moniter & around pc & a little dab will do ya. I don't use much.
donnalee
Donnalee

Unread postby vinavin21 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Devi so basically I should write my petition for example as
"Increase my business income to 5000 a month"? I just wanna make sure I word it right and also add fast luck incense or the oil to the wealthy way incense? Thanx
vinavin21

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

It doesn't really matter how exactly you word it, just so that it is clear and makes sense to you and is specific (but not overly wordy). But yes, your sample petition wording would be fine.
You can certainly mix the two - I always do. I add Fast Luck to almost everything, LOL!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Devi so basically I should write my petition for example as
"Increase my business income to 5000 a month"? I just wanna make sure I word it right and also add fast luck incense or the oil to the wealthy way incense? Thanx
vinavin21

Unread postby vinavin21 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh i didnt realize it posted twice Devi. Im always on here from my blackberry and it always post my response twice LOL....But thanx a bunch
vinavin21

Unread postby snake » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 pm

I have had tremendous results using the Attraction line of products. I put the oil on a candle and burn it while I do marketing work. I have an Attraction bottle spell that shake and pray with. I dress my business cards with powders. I have a little altar set up by my work computer. Most people would see it as just a bunch of "knicknacks" and things, but I will lay out powders or burn candles there.
snake

Unread postby Donnalee » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:24 am

Hi Vivavin,To answer your question I put whatever oil "crown of success" On my finger and very lightly trace around my screen & pc. To coin a phrase "a little dab will do ya" I never dust my keyboard, however I put a tad of oil on the # 4 The money sign. Just a little habit of mine. My business is very successful. So I will continue to do it. Of course I have a special prosperity prayer I use before I go on line.
donnalee
Donnalee

How do I start?

Unread postby namaste » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 pm

I own a fairly new medical practice and have purchased the following kits from LM. Protection from law (IRS problems, and lawsuits...), Money drawing kit, and Wall of Protection. Over a year ago I left the the doctor that I was working for because he overworked me and now that I have my own place my old patients are coming over to me slowly but surely, I don't think that he's doing too well as a business anymore. What I want to do is protect my business from any negativity from him or other competitors and avoid IRS and Medical Board problems and lawsuits (I'm doing everything on the up and up but now a days I don't want any problems from taxes or patients trying to sue to make money) and I want to be sure that my business keeps growing and that we always have enough money to support the clinic and my family.

What spell kit should I do first? And do I do it at the clinic or at my home? Thanks!
namaste

Re: How do I start?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:55 am

You know I have seen some business...not medical practice, but like nail salons and even some chinese food places that literally have a prosperity altar set up. It is fairly hidden, but they have it out there. So perhaps you can do something like that...that is incognito. As for what you should do. I think a money drawing kit is a good idea as well as the wall of protection.

If you would like you can use a bat nut, and place it on the inside of your door or on the outside of your door or anywhere near the door where it can be hidden to shield the evil eye from your previous employer, but I think you are good with the wall of protection.

For your business, perhaps you can do a cleansing of the space (when no one is there) just to get rid of the negativity. You could use chinese wash for that, or you can use some bath crystals. If you have carpet, just spray the floor lightly, and get a broom and sweep out towards the doors. Throw the broom away from the business.

In addition you can always have a blessing candle going at your business. I mean it could be hidden, and you can even get a regular white color candle (clean it first) and dress it with blessing oil.

Now I know people like to sometimes start drama when it comes to medical businesses and you do not want to have any malpractice suits against you. So I would recommend getting some law keep away products or a kit to have that away from you.

As for the business growing you can get a crown of success spell kit. The Prosperity better business candle is DEFINITELY a must for you. I dont think they have that in a spell kit but they most certainly have it in a candle dressed and fixed. Perhaps you could have lucky mojo make it for you with out the label for you so that you can just burn it at your business. Just keep it hidden or even light it when you are there in the morning. If you want you can even do a steady work candle....to keep the people coming in.

Hope that helps and good luck in your business.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: How do I start?

Unread postby namaste » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Thanks for all your help and insight! I'm going to get started as soon as possible!
namaste

biz plan

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 am

hello Lm forum,

I have a friend who I have known for 10 years...... she is nice, kind and independent, just like me... she trusts me alot.... I can't betray anyones trust...

however, since 2009 she has been urging me to start a biz with her (she knows and witnessed how I ran a biz successfully with my ex). Seems like 2010, is a great year for me, since I started my protection, cleansing and uncrossing rituals... I am also interested and i have many ideas...

the problem is, I trust my good friend, however I am afraid of the foreign influence and interference, for example - from her mother, family and other (evil and jealous) friends of hers, boyfriend etc..... I want to take precautions from this moment, since we are seriously discussing biz.

Unlike my previous biz, I want to control everything from A to Z, I just want her to be a silent partner, keep her under my control.......
How / what / who / when / why / where / do I start, products to use, what can i do, incense, bath crystals, spell kits, protection, cast off evil,,,,,,,, etc.......

Welcome all your suggestions...thanks
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Re: biz plan

Unread postby zee » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 am

Apart from the magical aspect of cntrol, make sure you talk to a business law lawyer who can draw up the right paperwork to protect you in an unpleasant eventuality, and make sure your friend understands that this is what you will expect from her: ie to be a silent partner.
As far as hoodoo, i think anything along the lines of controlling/commanding lines of products would be good. to some extent the nature of the business may also determine which product would be more appropriate...as far as interference from third parties is concerned , banishing, confusion, do as i say etc if used with imagination would work well. With so many people potentially able to wreck your business venture you will need 2 be on the alert all the time.
Good luck and best wishes for 2010 and yr new business!
Zee
zee

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:02 am

make sure you talk to a business law lawyer

thanks zee, I wanted advise, apart from the documention.... Lawyers and setting rules are no problem, I will state everything very clearly.... My worst fear is the unwanted influence, jealousy, evil interference........ I will put your suggestions to work..... I was considering the commanding kit and st martha products........

as far as interference from third parties is concerned , banishing, confusion, do as i say etc if used with imagination would work well. With so many people potentially able to wreck your business venture you will need 2 be on the alert all the time.

at the moment I don't know the names of the potential wreckers, I was thinking of put my friend in a honey jar, with commanding, do as i say, dominating products.... any suggestions.... :?: :?: :?:

Appreciate your reply and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO...
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

You can put your friend in a honey jar with a combination of sweetening and commanding herbs and products to help keep her open to the idea of you taking charge. Work the Commanding spellkit and get yourself a mojo (i believe the spellkit incluces a mojo bag). This will be your personal mojo bag that will let you take charge of the entire operation. Place your honey jar on a pile of Crown of Success powder and circle the entire thing in a ring of Firey Wall of Protection powder. Place it on your personal altar and keep it protected in such a manner. This will keep other's influence limited and keep her constantly sweet to you.

Once you get a business label, name and such. Use that in a FWP conjure to keep up the barriers around the entire thing. Invoke and get Saint Michael involved to put a fiery sword to keep out the interfering influence of others.

If you can get your friends hair and get her to sign her name. Take this and cross it with your name, square it with "faithful to a trust" to create a box. Put the hair on the paper and fold towards you and place in a bag with Sassafras, Cinnamon, Cloves, Irish Moss, Alkanet, Calamus and Licorice. This will keep your friend faithful to the business and also works great with loans. This spell is directly from HHRM with a few additions.

If you guys get a place of business there are other things you can do to help ensure your protection. Stock up on protection, confusion, and commanding herbs and products to prepare in case you need to take more concrete action against any specific individual.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 pm

thank you very much CM, when the biz plan is successful, i will follow each and every suggestion you have offered.... and will let you know....

I like this alot
Place your honey jar on a pile of Crown of Success powder and circle the entire thing in a ring of Firey Wall of Protection powder. Place it on your personal altar and keep it protected in such a manner. This will keep other's influence limited and keep her constantly sweet to you.

I will also do this for other sweetening spells.... you are great.... love all your posts....

St Micheal is a miraculous protector, I prayed to him for protection and also did the FWP spell, asked him to bring back my wealth and protect it this time... I went shopping and saw my friend today, this time she was very serious about starting a biz with me.... she is coming over tomorrow to discuss details....

stelselv

Unread postby StExpedite » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 pm

This will keep your friend faithful to the business and also works great with loans.

ConjureMan, would you please, expalin what you mean?
StExpedite

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 pm

The herbs and petition paper are aimed at working on the person by making them remain faithful to the trust they've taken towards going into business with someone. It is actually listed in HHRM as a means of getting people to faithfully repay their loans, but I've found it can be used in work such as this as well.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:50 am

How to spoil at rival's biz? I want customers to patronize my biz ? Well don't worry about the rival, they are huge and very rich, they won't even notice if they have lost their any customers.....

Any oils, sachet or candle spells i can do... I also read on the LM site, something about annoiting the dollar bill with an oil and making a purchase at the rivals biz... can anybody remember that or know that method...

many thanks...
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 pm

You can dust your money with Crossing powders, with break up powders to break up the business, or any number of condition products in order to target a rival.

I would follow this up with a floor wash of your business to draw more customers to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:30 am

:lol:
stelselv

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 am

thanks very much CM :D , i knew that you would know that formula :lol: :lol: :lol: .... you are a great help....
stelselv

help needed to improve sales

Unread postby citizenrule » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm

i am doing food business...in that area got another shop,how well i give products,ppl always goes to another shop like they are their slave...once any1 buy product from that shop,they will only buy there.business ratio mine to other shop 2:8.i underdstand it is the work of blACK magic...plzz recommend me any spell kit to solve my problem...
citizenrule

Re: help needed to improve sales

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am

It sounds like you need to do some Money Drawing of Wealthy Way work to draw more clients and business to your store.
You could also get I can, you can't products known by some to give you a competitive edge.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: help needed to improve sales

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:58 pm

slow-sales-t5243.html

cleanse yourself first, work with uncrossing and reversing products, since you mentioned black magic, they could have done some work to ruin your biz....

I have prosperity, jezebel, fast luck, attraction and crown of success, how can i use these product to attract a biz opportunity..... I applied for a location that i LLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE very much but have not heard from the real estate agents.... my road opener and St Joseph products will arrive in the next order, until then is there any thing i can do?????

stelselv

Need to Attract and Draw in Customers

Unread postby Jude423 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:41 am

I'm a small business owner who has two large glass windows in my storefront. I would like to fix those windows so I can attract more customer attention and I want to draw them in to buy my products.

I have a small ceramic Meneki Neko (Japanese Beckoning Kitty) that sits on a box that I'm planning on putting in one of the windows. It came with a tiny Meneki Neko and ceramic coins in it as well. I'd like to make this box into a hand. Does anyone have suggestions on what I should put into it? I'm also wondering if I should try to find another Meneki Neko like the one that I already have so both windows are drawing attention and customers.

If I'm unable to find a match to the Meneki Neko that I have, does anyone have suggestions on how I can make the second window draw customer attention?

Thanks for any ideas!
Jude423

Re: Need to Attract and Draw in Customers

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue May 18, 2010 9:29 am

There's plenty of ways to draw customer other than the Lucky Cat.

Why not compliment it with a Lucky Buddha - you could build a gorgeous money-drawing altar in the window that incorporates all kinds of stuff that would attract the eye. Pyrite is all kinds of shiny and dramatic to look at. Put a bowl with a large lodestone in it by the buddha, into which you can put some coins and bills to attract more of the same. Also, you could post a sign that says something like "for good luck throw some coins in my bowl" that would draw people in for a bit of fun, and they would get into your shop.

Burn a bit of money-drawing incense & have a fixed money-drawing oil lamp &/or several dressed money-drawing and Attraction vigil candles going. The antique look of oil lamps is really fantastic, and multiple burning candles gives off a really attractive and mesmerizing energy!

Wash your shop floors and doorways and front walkways with a money-drawing mixture, or some money-drawing bath crystals.

Make sure to keep a small trained lodestone in your cash drawer.

The possibilities are endless!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jude423 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Thanks Devi. I really liked your ideas. I'm going to get a lucky buddha ASAP!
Jude423

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 am

I think the money drawing spell kit is the BEST investment for this, and I would get a bottle of chinese wash and work that with it too. It will help cleanse the space, and then I would follow up with the money drawing spell kit. It definitely has a lot of great materials in it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jude423 » Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks starsinthesky7. I've got a bottle of chinese wash that I'm planning on using in the entire retail space. I've also been thinking about getting the money drawing spell kit. Your recommendations confirm that I'm on the right track.
Jude423

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 19, 2010 8:25 am

CINNAMON CHIPS are used by many people for the purpose of bringing Good Fortune in Business, Money Matters, and Games of Chance. Shop-keepers say they sprinkle CINNAMON CHIPS and Sugar on the door-step to Draw Trade.

Just get cat's book! It's got a few dozen different tricks and tips for business luck and money draws...

Good luck!
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jude423 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanks Joseph. I'm going to pick up some cinnamon chips so I can try out your advice.
Jude423

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Jude423 wrote:Thanks Joseph. I'm going to pick up some cinnamon chips so I can try out your advice.

No problem...it's not "my advice" at all, but cat's...I am just a student/user/reader of the site...

Good Luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Spells for Bricks and Mortar Business to Increase Sales

Unread postby Jude423 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Currently, I'm putting together a direct mail campaign to attract new customers. I've decided to sachet all of the mail that I send out. I have money drawing powder on hand so I was planning on using that, but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on sachets that would serve my goal better? Would the sachet be more potent if I mixed more than one together?
I'm also considering a honey jar spell. For this purpose, should I use the Influence Minds for a Good Purpose, the Crown of Success, or the Job Getting/Steady Work honey jar spell? I'm also wondering if I can use one honey jar for several potential customers by using a piece of parchment or brown paper bag for each customer?
Finally, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for any other spellwork that I could do in order to make my direct mail campaign a success?
Jude423

Re: Spells for Increasing Business

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 pm

I would use something like Look Me Over & Road Opener powder with the Money Drawing to make sure that people really take notice of the envelopes, break through any cynicism they have have, and want to open them and order (or whatever they'd be doing).

I would use the Crown of Success honey jar for your business venture. If you want to use a honey jar to influence particular customers, then I would use a combo of Influence, Steady Work, Money Drawing and Success herbs/oils.

I would work the Money Drawing and Steady Work spell kits to keep a good momentum of energy behind your venture. You could alternatively just use an Attraction spell kit to attract high-paying customers to your business.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Need help to increase business/income

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 am

Hi Everyone,

My business is extremely slow, scary slow, my appointment book is practically empty this week and my office rent is quite hefty. I would appreciate any input on how to to increase my business and my earning potential.

On a mundane level I have recently spent a lot of money on advertising and i have gotten no responses, not even inquiries. These were magazine and newspaper ads and i had no way of dressing these before they went out. I have also started doing more social networking advertising it's less costly and some of it is free. I have a health consulting service and i also sell products in my office. Any suggestions on how to use LM products to attract more clients to my office? I also have a website. Any advice on how to draw clients to my site?

In the magic realm, I recently did a "steady work" spell, not the kit, the one on line. The question i have on this is what do i do with the petition that i wrote.

On hand i have the following vigils: steady work, prosperity and bayberry, along with incense, sachets and oils of: money stay with me, prosperity, wealthy way, steady work.

I would appreciate any assistance.
thank you.

blessings,
Sweetpea
sweetpea29

Re: Need help to increase business/income

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Dress your business cards with Attraction and Prosperity and Money Drawing powders and hand them out.

Cleanse your space and then dress the space inward with money-drawing washes. The spells are on line at my site.

Work a Lodestone in your cash box or cash register. The spell is on line at my site.

Burn the candles in the shop or work space.

Smoke or oil or otherwise mark the products you sell with the money-drawing type products you currently have.

Mark all your cash money for success in business. The spell is on line at my site.

Use the same ads you had in the magazines and newspapers, but reformat them as fliers and dust those with attraction and money drawing powders and set them out in places like cafes or book stores where fliers are allowed. Don't put them where not wanted, but there are many places that allow such things to be laid out for free.

Make sure your web site is scoring high at google. If you -- or anyone -- wants my help on this, and is not a direct competitor of mine, you may schedule a one hour spiritual consultation with me (not a reading) and i will go over everything at your site with you and tell you how to improve it for your purposes. Be prepared for this consultation with paper and a pen (or have a computer text program open and type as i speak) and be prepared to learn, not to struggle with me over it. If you are not the web designer, then put the web designer on the phone with us in a conference call.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 am

Thank you Miss Cat.

Out of all the people to get a response from :D. I feel so blessed. These are great ideas, especially using the same ads as flyers, you are brilliant.
I am moving into a new office in Sept and i plan on doing the spiritual cleansing and drawing rituals. I have all the flyers on that.

As soon as I get settled in my new office, i will get a consult from you. Having the web designer on conference call makes perfect sense. And no, i am not a competitor of yours, I am a nutritionist :) who loves your products.

Thank you for your time and thank you for the reading we had in June [i finally gave in and did a walnut bath, actually felt very empowering]. You are so amazing, and i am following your advice: getting out there:).

Blessings for all you do.
sweetpea29

Unread postby antares » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:29 pm

I recently found an intriging trick on Hoodoo Foundry: smear your card or flyers with honey and leave it on an anthill: all the ants in the world know each other, and they'll all spread the word. I suppose that's to encourage word of mouth.

I haven't tried it myself though. Best of luck! I hope they start flooding through the doors soon.
antares

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:53 pm

I like that one - our backyard ant population has exploded here this year (luckily no red ants). Perhaps I'll look that one up and give it a try.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Revive and Grow Business to Be Successful and Profitable

Unread postby sd_ck » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for all your help. I have read most of the posts here as I am new to this.

I need your help and recommendations on what spells to use. I own a business, however it has slowed down this 2010 (the economy has something to do with it).

Can you share with me what spells you think I can use to bring in clients to my business and for the business to start making money and become profitable.

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate all your inputs.
sd_ck

Re: Revive and Grow Business to Be Successful and Profitable

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Perform a cleansing wash on your business then you can dissolve some Money Drawing bath crystals in warm water and perform a drawing wash to help bring more customers to your business.

Consider crafting a sweet jar to help bring you willing and sweet customers. Here are some links to articles that can help and the products you may need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:04 pm

ConjureMan gives solid advice.
Good luck and let us know how you are doing!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sd_ck » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks for the recommendations ConjureMan.

You too Triplethreat!!! I will definitely provide an update.
sd_ck

Unread postby snake » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:06 pm

I had a fantastic experience using the Prosperity line of products and a lodestone for a similar situation. Which reminds me I probably need to stock up on Prosperity again.
snake

Help For a Struggling Business

Unread postby niteraptor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Since I had good luck with my candle working, I want to try to help out my brother whose business is failing and has had really bad luck with women, I have a green candle, some of his books that he traded to me to get him groceries this week so I know hes in deeep trouble. I was thinking, wealthy way, fast luck and five finger grass on a inscribed candle. anything more i should add? :geek:
niteraptor

Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Re: How to help brother with struggling business?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:38 pm

While Wealthy Way and Five Finger Grass are good choices, Prosperity is more business oriented (in my opinion), you are petitioning for more. As for Five finger grass, its more for asking favors, although it does have some protective/uncrossing qualities.
Another beautiful oil/sachet/incense to consider is Crown of Success ...

Again personally, I would not use Fast Luck in this situation because it brings things fast, which means they may not last and your brother needs some slow steady monies.

Here are a few herbs to consider specifically for business related monies...
Allspice (http://www.herb-magic.com/allspice-berries-ground.html), a good addition in money drawing spells...
Irish Moss (http://www.herb-magic.com/irish-moss.html)
Lucky Rice (http://www.herb-magic.com/rice.html)

You want to deflect bad luck as well, consider Marjoram (http://www.herb-magic.com/marjoram.html)

Good Luck in helping your brother.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

I would actually throw in some money drawing as well. But I think that you need to do a road opener,and get a reading to see exactly why his business is failing. Then you can do some mundane/non-magical things to see what he can do to increase his business. I think you need to burn an uncrossing candle, and then follow up with a van van and/or road opener to help remove obstacles and change his luck. Then you can do the money drawing and perhaps even some money stay with me products.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 pm

In my poinion - If he is that deep down it is often better to start with Blessing Oil and Road Opening before going for the grand price (Wealthy Way). Perhaps adding a loadstone and some Magnetic Sand just to get in a slightly increased attraction along while uplifting his spirit.

And of course, see to that he and his place of business got a proper spiritual cleansing as well (Buffalo Ammonia, Chinese Wash etc). It would probably take your luck with candles to a new dimension, so a win-win for the both of you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling