• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:13 am

Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-Mate

Re: Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-Mate

Unread postby ttmcr1002 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:37 pm

In August my hot water heater broke, I called a local plumber who I knew but his brother ended up coming to fix it. I live in a very small town and know almost everyone, but in 20 years of living there I only knew of the brother but not personally. I knew he was divorced or getting divorced.

I actually began seeing him around town in the weeks before the hot water breaking.

It was very strange. Once we were in Wal-Mart and I caught him staring at me. A little later he tried running his buggy into me. I didnt give it much thought at the time. then a few days later I was getting gas at a station in town and I saw him driving by again staring at me. This actually happened twice. Then that day when he came to fix the hot water heater, he was super sweet. he ended up fixing it for free.

There definitely was an instant connection. A few days later he friended me on Facebook and realized that we had a lot in common, music, books, and interests not to mention our views in religion and our senses of humor are similar.

Well we ended up going out 2 times and it was AMAZING. The once night we stayed up all night from 6pm the night before just talking and laughing.

The next day he was suppose to call but didnt. After a few days he sent me a facebook message and said that he was having some issues with his divorce. His ex had filled back in feb of 2009 and moved out but he was not served the papers until June of 2010 it was suppose to be final just days after our few dates. He didnt go into any detail but had said that they had fallen out of love a long time ago and only thought of her as just friends.

A few weeks later he came by the house and we taked for a little and kisses and fooled around. He told me then next day he was very confused.

We kept in touch via facebook until a few weeks ago when he changed his marital status back to married. Although she has yet to move back in and it has been almost a month.

For me I know I met the person I was meant to be with, call it soul mate or what you will.

What can I do to reunite with him?
ttmcr1002

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 pm

ttmcr1002

You really need to start with a reading so you can figure out what is going on with him, and if there is any chance for this to work or not. The situation is obviously more complicated than he originally let on.

You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ttmcr1002 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

any suggestions on which one
ttmcr1002

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:50 pm

ttmcr1002,

Just read through the profiles, see which ones say they work cases like yours, and then choose which one resonates with you the most.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

ttmcr1002,

You can also read the Customer Testimonies (customer-testimonials-f22.html) where customers have posts their appreciation for several AIRR readers and rootworkers.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 am

ttmcr1002,

Well, I understand you felt a connection with this man, but not to burst a bubble that does not mean he is suppose to be your soul mate.

Personally, I feel like there should be a big RED stop sign here. This man is clearly still married, and is just in limbo right now in this complicated mess.

I think that you should DEFINITELY take into consideration the previous advice and get a reading. Why? Well you need to find out if this man is lying, and if it would be possible that he would be faithful to you. It is difficult to break up a marriage rather than if a person is just a relaitonship or has a fiancee. This is because most people have more to lose when they are getting a divorce, especially when children are involved.

I recommend getting a reading and seeing what the likelihood of you being able to get this man away from his wife. If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put in the effort to break him up from her. I am not saying this is the ONLY way, but just something to think about if you are not willing to put in the effort to get this man you call your soulmate. In addition, make sure you have the funds to do the work as realistically it is not going to take a spell kit, but may time more time, effort and money on your part.

So start off with a reading, and understand that some rootworkers may not take your case, and it must be justified.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ttmcr1002 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you for your honesty. Im going to give it a try and see what they have to say
ttmcr1002

Unread postby truelove69 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:12 am

Hi everyone,

My question is how do i get the man i love 2 come 2 me and leave his relationship that he truely doesnt want to be in?

I have seen a psychic and this psychic and 2 other psychics have told me he is my soul mate.

In addition I was also told that he will be my husband in 5 years and i will have a child with him in 2 years.
truelove69

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:51 am

truelove69,

Sounds like you need to break him up from his current partner for which you would use LMC's fabulous line of break up products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
And you could use Come To Me, Love Me, or any of the love drawing products to bring him to you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Now, in addition to those things you may want to get a readings from one of the reputable readers at AIRR--http://readersandrootworkers.org

The reason being that although other psychics have told you this situation looks good and he is your "soul mate" -- whenever you are about to do break up work its good to get a second opinion and confirm that there is nothing else standing in the way of you and him. Typically when people are in relationships --
even when they don't want to be and sometimes especially when they don't want to be -- there is more to the story and you want to make sure you have all your bases covered.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

truelove69,

I agree with Miss Bri, there is more than meets the eye and a reading will reveal that. She also posted the appropriate spells that speak to your request. But please look (get a reading) before you leap.

;) to Miss Bri!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Find a soulmate

Unread postby soulfindkat » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Hello,

I wanted to know what I can do to find my soulmate/husband or significant other. been lonely for a while and I am a young Afr Amr women (36) to be exact. I have no close friends, or family. What suggestions do you have to speed up to find my significant other. Cat or members can you help?

Thank you,
Kat
soulfindkat

Unread postby truelove69 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Thank u so much !!! :D
truelove69

Re: Find a soulmate

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

I suggest the Come to Me spell kit. Get yourself some Love Me oil as well. Use both products with the spell kit and in your petition for "him" write out "soulmate" or whatever qualities you're seeking.

Miss cat performed the same spell with simply "future husband" and that's how she met nagasiva!

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sugarbaby » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 am

Not that i'm expert or anything but you could try the Lodestone spell kit as well. The spell for it is under love spells.
sugarbaby

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 am

I always like to start off with a reading. I mean it can give you some kind of direction to what you need to do to find a soulmate such as places to look, and so on. In addition, I am not saying you need a makeover or anything...but that always helps with your OWN confidence. Go out and meet new people. I mean you can't expect to just sit at home or go to your regular places to find this great person you speak of. So feel free to just make it a point to put yourself out there just a little bit more than you have in the past.

So I would start off with a reading just to see if there is anything that you need to work on BEFORE you seek this soulmate.

It is ALWAYS good to start of with cleansing before going to the work to make sure you are cleansed of negative energies. Then I would perform a road opener vigil candle just to make sure all pathways are clear to finding this individual.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Then if you want prospective mates and just attract general kinds of people with the same interests...you may try look me over products just to get friends, and others to get attention from.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

And then I would work with come to me and/or adam and eve products for finding one's perfect mate.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-adam-and-eve.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html

When you write down what kind of mate you want...I would make sure you include location or lives within the same region as sometimes we meet someone PERFECT but then don't live around us. Happened to someone I know so I thought I would add that in there.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby soulfindkat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 am

Thank you conjure Man Ali, i will defint try this...

Kat
soulfindkat

Unread postby soulfindkat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 am

Starinthesky, thank you for those suggestions< i will certainly look into that a reading is not a bad idea neither.

Blessings,
Kat
soulfindkat

Unread postby soulfindkat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 am

Thank you everybody for your suggestions< i will defint give it a try.

Blessings to all,
Kat
soulfindkat

Re: In love

Unread postby truelove69 » Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 am

Hi Mrs. Bri the last time I talk 2 u me and the dont as much but know he is watching my post on facebook and commeting on every post . And He's name is poping up everywhere the last time we text each other he said he was having problem at home . I love him but u said he would never change what going on ?
truelove69

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:19 pm

truelove69,

He is still not changing. As i see it, and i myself am a psychic reader, a soul-mate connection is, by definition, mutual and symmetrical. This relationship, no matter what you have been told by other psychics, is not mutual and symmetrical.

Look for someone who is truly single, dear -- you deserve the best!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Move on with my soulmate and prevent interference

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 am

My soulmate has been bound by his woman due to their child and them living together.

I have been told by readers that she will not let him go because she knows he will be with me. She knows we love each other.

I feel like people are interfering with my life and me getting what I want, and me having children and being with the man I love as well.

I do not know what to do. I need help/advice.

Thanks.
Maria95

Re: Move on with my soulmate and prevent interference

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

1) You need to get a reading from a rootworker along with a consultation. They can begin to give you advice on your situation in particular considering there is magic that may be done on your and him.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2) You need to do some uncrossing work on yourself and some fiery wall of protection just until you get your reading to see if this situation can be helped.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for your response. I get readings on a pretty regular basis, and I have already reversed something last week. I need him to get out and be with me. No one has been able to get him out and to prevent people from doing spiritual work against me.
Maria95

ready for a change soulmate / marriage

Unread postby mahakali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 pm

so this is the basics. I got married at the age of 16 but after 8months of marriage we got divorced cause my husband cheated on me and he remarried his moms best friend. I remained single and at the age of 22 I found a guy I love but when I got pregnant I found out he had a fiancé his parents didn’t like me I had an abortion (my choice).
So now here I am 25yrs old and still single, I do date but they turn out to be nothing more than some guy wanting money or playing games.. I have a great job/career my own place BUT I need a spell to attract my soulmate and a marriage spell cause I feel alone and hate being single. I do hang out on weekends and I don’t meet ppl at my job.. please help
mahakali

Re: ready for a change soulmate / marriage

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Start with Cut and Clear to clear away the emotional attachment and hurt from past relationships. Then use Chuparrosa, Attraction, and/or Marriage products to attract the right man for you.

On the physical side, get involved in new activities that you enjoy, be friendly and fun, and get a new hairstyle and some clothes that make you feel beautiful.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: ready for a change soulmate / marriage

Unread postby mahakali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 pm

thank you for replying. after using the cut and clear how soon after can i start with the Chuparrosa, Attraction, and Marriage products? also should i buy all as kits or should i just use individual products?

yeah a week agao i changed my hair colour and i did get some clothing also i do have alot of friends i hang out EVERY weekend. but thats just it im nothing more than friends with the guys i meet cause there either married or in a relationship, they all say im there lil sister n im cool smh...

honestly i dont think its my personality, i guess it might be the bars i hang out in cause thats my friends like doing. but i do go out alone like volunteer for the cancer society n site seeing alone.
mahakali

True Love and Uncommon Drawing Work

Unread postby sacredspiritualguide » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi All!

I am looking for an uncommon twist on a common situation. I want to attract my soulmate, the person who will be the father of my children and my perfect mate. I want a love that will last. I want to be married and have a deep connection to this person, soul-deep. I have looked over and read all of the love spells on this site, and have found great information here. I am looking for any piece of advice or added ingredients that others have found work for them. Sometimes, I have found, it just takes that little something extra to push a spell in just the right direction or just a little bit more 'oomph'!

I have no idea who this person is and want to draw them into my life. I have done this once before and with great success. I did draw and attract a soulmate, but not the right one for a long-term partnership. Now I want to settle down for life...

Any help anyone could give would be very much appreciated!!! ;)
sacredspiritualguide

Re: True Love and Uncommon Drawing Work

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:44 pm

All you need to do is prepare any of the love spells that call to you, but instead of an individual person's name, write "My Soulmate" or "My Ideal Lover." Many people have tried this approach with success.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: True Love and Uncommon Drawing Work

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Uncommon twist? What is uncommon for a person in a particular time in life, may not be as uncommon to others. If you have done this before with success I suggest you do it again, adding the things mentioned above in your prayer. Adam and Eve products - http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html are meant for this type of request but you may mix them with "Marriage" - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html, use a Bride and Groom candle and add some Orange peel if you wish a "twist".
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 am

This is why I recommended a consultation which is not the same thing as a reader. If no one can get him out and to stop the spiritual work against you, then you may need to leave him alone.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maria95 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you for your response.
Maria95

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

there is a pretty good unbinding spell in the free spells archive:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html
Also, Do a mirror box on her, it requires that you get a worn shirt or other worn item of clothing from her, which may be difficult, but try. Or use Quassia with her picture, DOB, and Name written 9 times on the back side of the photo. (try facebook, twitter, and myspace for a photo) Mirror box info can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html
if her family is also doing work on you, you will need to protect yourself (and him) from them as well. Does he know about the work they are doing? Can you talk to him about it? If you can, you should. Then he can be aware of the situation and maybe even ask them to BUTT OUT. If he loves you as you say he does, I'm sure he would be willing to do that. Also, he might be willing to help you get the personal concerns you need.
Lastly, I have a pretty good hunch they have been doing protection work on him to "protect" him from your work. This situation will probably involve a lot of work on your behalf. Also, it is probably a good idea to follow through with a reading. You can get a free reading from The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour, a radio show that airs weekly on Sundays and is hosted by Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali of Lucky Mojo. You sign up on the LM forums. Just search the title and post in the forum with the date you plan to be on. Info on the show can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
hope this helps! Best, SweetLady.
SweetLady

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

quassia info can be found here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/quassia-chips.html
SweetLady

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 am

Sweet lady, thank you for all of the information! I am following up on things, but trying not to stress out about it, so right now I am being still for a minute. Yes he knows and he now believes what was done. his mother and father are not speaking to him, neither are some "friends" and church people-he left his church awhile ago and it now going through a lot of stress, turmoil and pressure. His family, nother inparticular, is very manipulative. Plus, the wife is making things hard with his son. Once again, thanks.
Maria95

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 am

Yes, there is definitely some type of block from them as to me doing work on him. Good point.
Maria95

Unread postby truelove69 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Why do I seem to only attract Aquarius Men ?
truelove69

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm

You need to get a reading see what is going on with that.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby truelove69 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 am

Im not with him anymore .... I was asking why am i always around or dating aquarius men ...
truelove69

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 pm

If you find yourself in recurrent astrological situations, get an astrological reading!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Astrological Readers (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... :Astrology) ... Deacon Millett, Marin Graves, Susan Diamond, Miss cat yronwode
Valentina Burton, and ConjureMan Ali perform astrological readings and work for clients.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am

I agree with Miss Cat as an astrological reading will be most helpful. Good luck.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spell to bring my love to me

Unread postby tklove » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm

I will try to make this as short as possible but knowing me it probably will not be. :D I finally managed to get a reading done by a wonderful lady who had many psychic abilities, one of them being empathic. She answered a lot of my questions about my love which my intuition had already told me the answer to most of. Basically, she told me that the man I love and have two children with is my soul mate and we would be together again, which I have felt since the day we met. Recently, we broke up because of constant arguments we would have due to bad finances and my insecurities. Also, the way things "happened" between us to split us up was out of this world. I know God wanted me to go back to my home state because I was enduring extreme financial hardship and issues with our relationship but I just would not follow what I knew He wanted me to do out of fear that I would lose the love of my life. So God made it work out so that I would have no other choice but to leave by causing a situation to occur between my love and another man(his half brother). The details aren't important but I know(because he told me) my love knows that I did not have any type of sexual contact with the man but he is still upset about the situation. We still are not back together although we are back on regular speaking terms.
As I said, due to the nature of the situation and my intense feelings of love for him I got a tarot reading which left me with more questions so I proceeded with a reading which reiterated my tarot reading(which I did seperately myself). Now that i know we are meant to be I feel like i need some work to help move our relationship back to the happy place it used to be because (as the reader knew beforehand) my love is VERY stubborn and "refuses" to come back to me. Funny thing is one of my cards told me that deception was evident and the reader also told me that there was some deception as if he is faking his anger with me just so he could have a reason to have some space from me for the time being(which sounds just like him) That space is really needed as we spent too much time together and got on each others nerves lol. So I am 100% confident that he is lying about that.

So, I am doing a honey jar spell to sweeten him back to me completely with reconciliation and love me oils and I'm also doing an intranquility spell for him to think of me more often but I also want to do a spell to have him come to Tennessee with me. The city we lived in was a very bad area and I do not want to live there or raise my children there. There is much more opportunity here in TN and he can do much more with his life as well as mine. He told me he would think about it and then turned and said no a week later, He is a Gemini so he flip flops a lot. There is literally nothing in GA for us and my reader told me he would come here with me with more convincing but he is stubborn so it wont be easy. I want to do something with come to me oil and maybe return to me oil if needed but the full spell kit is out of my range since I have other spells to do as well. Any suggestions on a simple yet effective spell that doesnt take a lot of ingredients? I would greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted name of non-AIRR reader
tklove

Re: Spell to bring my love to me

Unread postby tklove » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:23 pm

I did a little more research about intranquility and decided not to do it since I am already doing a reconciliation spell. Its kind of hard to search through the forums on here so i tried a google search and found a lot more but I still cant seem to find a come to me spell. All help and suggestions are a great help. Thanks.
tklove

Broken Girls Smile: I tried moving on and failed

Unread postby heena1990 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Me and my ex broke up sep/oct time last year & I tried moving on and failed.

I miss him like crazy. He was my first love. I'm 21. I was with him for 2yrs. I ordered Dixie Love (as I didn't want no lust oil) and a Mojo bag.

I wonder if there's anything I can do...I'm totally new at all this.

I've written a letter, which I'll soon post. I'll sprinkle some oil onto the letter and hopefully if we meet I'll put a few drops on myself.

Is there any spells or anying I can do that'll make him want him want no1 but me?
heena1990

Re: Broken Girls Smile: I tried moving on and failed

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 pm

heena1990. First, there are not many people here who do not know your pain, including myself. Second, waiting a year...has given him to much time away from you. However, you can get a reading to see if reconciliation work is an option at this point. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Broken Girls Smile: I tried moving on and failed

Unread postby heena1990 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:12 am

Yeah I know. Its hard to explain. He's my soulmate......

Ok..I'll get a reading :)
heena1990

Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-Mate

Unread postby Enjoy_The_Silence » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 am

Hello,

I am writing because I need some help on a twin soul issue.

I've known who my twin soul/flame is and have long since had this feeling of undying love for him.

It wasn't until three years ago we met and the first time our eyes caught it was as if time stopped. I didn't really know him, and through the following years, had a chance to be able to meet him on two separate occasions. I don't see him often like a acquaintance or on any regular basis, but I think about him everyday. I've had two photos taken of him and I and I've been told we look alike and have the same movements ect.

The reason why I am writing is because I need some guidance. I have now gotten to point of severe depression.

The person who I believe to be my twin flame, is in a relationship with a woman. I don't have any anger towards it, but it is severely depressing me because it makes me doubt things.

This man has been in the same relationship since my last meeting with him...two years ago. When I met him that last time, a friend of mine who was with me said that she kept seeing this man staring at me. I did not catch this because I was in a conversation with someone else at the gathering.

I don't know if I should have my photos of him and I read or any other advice?

Right now, I need as much guidance on this subject as I can get...

It's been a difficult ride for me..

Thank you all in advance...

Lauren
Enjoy_The_Silence

Re: Twin Soul Debacle

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

Being obsessed with someone to the point of "severe depression" is not healthy. Get some professional help. Stop buying into the romantic idea of "soul mates" and "twin flames." There are seven billion people on this planet; there are plenty of potential partners for you.

You have not had contact with this man for two years, and he is with someone else. You need to Cut and Clear him and move on.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

I am inclined to agree with Mama Micki. The concept of the "soul mate" comes largely from the American spiritualist movement of the 19th century; it was an expression of their bedrock belief in "self-sovereignty," the individual's right to decide their own destiny, rather than to submit to social pressures and cultural norms even if it ruined your life.

Rather than marry just anybody, allow him to make all your decisions for you, and wear yourself out (and possibly die before your time!) cleaning up after him and bearing his children, the Spiritualists taught that it was acceptable and right to seek out your "true affinity" -- your soul mate.

Since the Spiritualists lived in a much more conservative time and came out of conservative Christian churches, it's not surprising that they believed we each have only one soul mate.

Myself, I'm not so sure. You say you don't know your "twin flame" very well; so how can you be sure? I've had a number of clients tell me that their abusive, cheating, self-centered boyfriend was their "soul mate." If God is real, if the Spirit of the Universe actually is loving and intelligent -- that can't be right!

If you do have only one soul mate, I bet he'll come to you heart-first. (One of my favoritest lovers was someone I met through an email list; I was dazzled by her mind and heart expressed in her writing, and even though I knew no magic back then, I succeeded in capturing her heart. And THEN we exchanged pictures, and later met in person.)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelz » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

Totally agree with this. While we're capable of powerful attractions and attachments, thinking of these as "twin flames" and "soul mates" can be toxic. I think that even in the 19th century, some people were aware of this - look at Wuthering Heights!
stelz

Unread postby Enjoy_The_Silence » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks for the advice. But unfortunately i'll have to disagree...being "obsessed" is not even close to what it is I'm going through. There are too many signs...I am sorry you all think of this as negative...twin souls and soul mates are two entirely different things. I would think it would be worse to "force" someone into loving you such as many spells and "conjure" you have on this site... Thank you but I am following my heart and soul...not some obsession.
Enjoy_The_Silence

Unread postby Queen Enchantress » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Enjoy_The_Silence,

You could try working with Come to Me, Magnetic, and Attraction products to draw the two of you around each other so that you have more situations that you “bump” into him and can take advantage of those times and begin building some form of relationship. And getting a reading done would also be beneficial. I wouldn't waste time with coercive love spells; you would have to at least be relatively close to the person having access to their personal concerns, home/car, and regular contact IMO.
Queen Enchantress

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 am

stelz wrote:Totally agree with this. While we're capable of powerful attractions and attachments, thinking of these as "twin flames" and "soul mates" can be toxic. I think that even in the 19th century, some people were aware of this - look at Wuthering Heights!

Also, consider Romeo and Juliet, written by William Shakespear in the 17th century.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelz » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 am

Yes. And Tristan and Isolde in the 12th century.

I can understand not being interested in anyone else. But when it gets "severely depressing", it's obsession by definition. And if he makes you feel that way, it doesn't bode well for the future.
stelz

Unread postby Enjoy_The_Silence » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 am

There are a lot of factors that make me "severely depressed" not just that I've had an "obsession" as you call it for a few years...this has been going on for over ten and I've only been involved with it for the past four because of how I am.

I am not the type of person to be like a love sick character in a story book...although I think that's what it sounds like to you guys. I have many other issues at play here as to why the depression is attached to this example. You don't know me, and why I am that way...there are other private issues at play here...I assure you..Juliet never went through. I have reasons, just not those I wish to discuss openly on a public forum.

I think if you knew the whole story, you'd judge differently. Maybe you would understand.
I can't expect to change opinions, all I was asking was for some clairvoyant guidance.

I think the best thing for me would be a photograph reading...besides, pictures are worth a million words as they say...thank you anyway for replying.
Enjoy_The_Silence

Unread postby d1angel » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:48 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

If you want a reading, try the readers and rootworkers at AIRR, or sign up for a free reading on the Sunday show on BlogTalkRadio. Clairvoyant guidance is not provided in the forum.
Donna
d1angel

Unread postby MoonBreath » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Enjoy_The_Silence,

Regarding the reasons for your depression, you might still benefit from looking around the forum to address different issues directly through hoodoo. Hoodoo is used to help people heal, to overcome blockages, open new opportunities, and to feel more at peace ... among other things. You arrived at this forum for a reason ... perhaps it was to explore .... Just something to consider. ;)

I've said a prayer for you. Best wishes.
MoonBreath

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:56 am

Hi Lauren,

I think you have two ways to go with this. You can choose to pursue him or you can accept that even if he is your twin flame, that the relationship you are meant to have with him is not a romantic/physical one, and that the romantic/physical relationship ie your life partner needs to be located somewhere else. My twin flame is someone I am not meant to be in a romantic relationship with, but I cherish his presence in my life all the time.

If you do want to pursue him, there is a great deal of love spells out there that are non coercive. Feel free to pick one, follow the directions and work it, or others. You indicated you have this persons picture. You might set it up on a shelf, and put items of love around it, and pray to the powers of Love to unite you two together, every day until if finally happens or until you feel that it's not going to occur. You might want to set yourself a time limit, perhaps inspired by asking Spirit or God to guide you to how long you should pray for you and him to be brought together, and if it doesn't occur within that time frame, you should accept that a romantic/physical relationship is not going to happen with him.

If you want to accept it now and find a life partner that you can have a romantic/physical relationship with, while accepting that this man is also your twin flame that is not meant to be your romantic/physical partner, but can still be an influence of love in your life, I think you can work that out too.

You might try some Clarity products to help be as clear with the situation as possible, and maybe some King Solomon's Wisdom products to help you gain a deeper insight into the twin flame connection that you feel and how it might be handled correctly and spiritually harmoniously.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Hello, Enjoy_the_Silence / Lauren --

We are attempting to respond to three ideas here:

1) You are expressing a belief in a world-view which includes the concepts of twin souls and/or soul mates.

Either people believe in the concept of "twin souls" and "soul mates" or they don't. It looks like some of us here do and some don't.

Among those who agree with the concept, some of us are careful to describe the relationship as invariably one that is symmetrical, not one-sided.

Among those who disagree with the concept, some have gone on to state that they believe the concept is untenable based on their own cultural training or on their own personal experience history.

Additionally, most of us here consider marriage to be a special state and since the man is married, we will not recommend that you attempt to break up the marriage.

This forum is not a suitable venue to argue either the cosmological issues regarding "twin souls" or the moral, legal, and religious considerations regarding the sanctity or status of marriage. We have stated our relative positions. Let's move on.

2) You have identified yourself as suffering from a severe medical condition. We hear that you are "depressed," and for us that triggers a social cue:

We are bound to not overlook your statement, but rather to guide you toward therapeutic medical intervention for the sake of your own health. We do not want people to attempt to substitute magical spell-work for MEDICAL diagnosis and therapy, and depression is a serious MEDICAL diagnosis.

3) We are here to help you select and use Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies and products in spell-casting according to the traditions of African American hoodoo folk-magic.

You have not expressed any familiarity with Southern folk magic or any interest in our supplies, but rather you are asking for "guidance." Later you said you wanted a "clairvoyant" reading or a psychometry reading on photographs.

In terms of spiritual guidance, clairvoyant readings, and psychometric photography readings, we always recommend the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. You may contact individual members through the AIRR site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

We have also offered a few magical suggestions, but most of us have asked you to consider putting any plans you have about purchasing Lucky Mojo products or using hoodoo supplies in spell-casting on hold until you get the medical condition of depression under treatment.

We are consistent in this approach and you will find many other examples in this forum of our asking potential clients and customers to get medical assistance for depression before undertaking the purchase and use of magical spiritual supplies.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Perfect Strangers

Unread postby OwlWisdom13 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 pm

My current relationship has now been exhausted of any form of love or even like between the two of us and I have come to the realization that I must move on, however, I am in an awkward situation.

I have discovered the man I am supposed to be with. I won't pretend to know if he is a permanent structure in my life path but I do KNOW that somehow I am supposed to know this man and share some sort of intimacy with him, maybe not sex, I don't know.

If you are at all familiar with the lyrics to "Perfect Strangers" by: Deep Purple and you understand them, this is the situation I am in. He literally doesn't know I exist.

I have been doing an overload of energy work lately and I asked for "the man's" photo to be shown to me. The next afternoon when I got the mail, there was a catalog from a company that I had ordered from....oh, something like a year and a half ago? i had e-mailed them and sent a request for a catalog after the supply came. Anyway, I dropped the catalog and when I did my vision went black like when you get dizzy or faint. I looked down and there the catalog laid, open to the first page. There was a photo of the company owner and co-owner. The familiarity I got from his image actually made me need to sit down. He's the co-owner.

I read a little about him, his personal details, (which they seem to find important to share with the customers) and saw even more photos of him online. He's not the most gorgeous thing in the world, but .... I've known him.

I don't know if any of this makes sense.

I just need to know (me living in MI and he living in OR) if there is some way for him to find me as well as I found him??

Is there some sort of workings I can do to get him to know me?

Any other way would be disastrous, considering our distance and the whole "stalker" thing people jump on right away.
OwlWisdom13

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation