Re: Move on with my soulmate and prevent interference

Unread postby Maria95 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you for your response.
Maria95

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

there is a pretty good unbinding spell in the free spells archive:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html
Also, Do a mirror box on her, it requires that you get a worn shirt or other worn item of clothing from her, which may be difficult, but try. Or use Quassia with her picture, DOB, and Name written 9 times on the back side of the photo. (try facebook, twitter, and myspace for a photo) Mirror box info can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html
if her family is also doing work on you, you will need to protect yourself (and him) from them as well. Does he know about the work they are doing? Can you talk to him about it? If you can, you should. Then he can be aware of the situation and maybe even ask them to BUTT OUT. If he loves you as you say he does, I'm sure he would be willing to do that. Also, he might be willing to help you get the personal concerns you need.
Lastly, I have a pretty good hunch they have been doing protection work on him to "protect" him from your work. This situation will probably involve a lot of work on your behalf. Also, it is probably a good idea to follow through with a reading. You can get a free reading from The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour, a radio show that airs weekly on Sundays and is hosted by Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali of Lucky Mojo. You sign up on the LM forums. Just search the title and post in the forum with the date you plan to be on. Info on the show can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
hope this helps! Best, SweetLady.
SweetLady

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

quassia info can be found here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/quassia-chips.html
SweetLady

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 am

Sweet lady, thank you for all of the information! I am following up on things, but trying not to stress out about it, so right now I am being still for a minute. Yes he knows and he now believes what was done. his mother and father are not speaking to him, neither are some "friends" and church people-he left his church awhile ago and it now going through a lot of stress, turmoil and pressure. His family, nother inparticular, is very manipulative. Plus, the wife is making things hard with his son. Once again, thanks.
Maria95

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 am

Yes, there is definitely some type of block from them as to me doing work on him. Good point.
Maria95

Re: Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-Mate

Unread postby truelove69 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Why do I seem to only attract Aquarius Men ?
truelove69

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm

You need to get a reading see what is going on with that.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby truelove69 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 am

Im not with him anymore .... I was asking why am i always around or dating aquarius men ...
truelove69

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 pm

If you find yourself in recurrent astrological situations, get an astrological reading!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Astrological Readers (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... :Astrology) ... Deacon Millett, Marin Graves, Susan Diamond, Miss cat yronwode
Valentina Burton, and ConjureMan Ali perform astrological readings and work for clients.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am

I agree with Miss Cat as an astrological reading will be most helpful. Good luck.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spell to bring my love to me

Unread postby tklove » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm

I will try to make this as short as possible but knowing me it probably will not be. :D I finally managed to get a reading done by a wonderful lady who had many psychic abilities, one of them being empathic. She answered a lot of my questions about my love which my intuition had already told me the answer to most of. Basically, she told me that the man I love and have two children with is my soul mate and we would be together again, which I have felt since the day we met. Recently, we broke up because of constant arguments we would have due to bad finances and my insecurities. Also, the way things "happened" between us to split us up was out of this world. I know God wanted me to go back to my home state because I was enduring extreme financial hardship and issues with our relationship but I just would not follow what I knew He wanted me to do out of fear that I would lose the love of my life. So God made it work out so that I would have no other choice but to leave by causing a situation to occur between my love and another man(his half brother). The details aren't important but I know(because he told me) my love knows that I did not have any type of sexual contact with the man but he is still upset about the situation. We still are not back together although we are back on regular speaking terms.
As I said, due to the nature of the situation and my intense feelings of love for him I got a tarot reading which left me with more questions so I proceeded with a reading which reiterated my tarot reading(which I did seperately myself). Now that i know we are meant to be I feel like i need some work to help move our relationship back to the happy place it used to be because (as the reader knew beforehand) my love is VERY stubborn and "refuses" to come back to me. Funny thing is one of my cards told me that deception was evident and the reader also told me that there was some deception as if he is faking his anger with me just so he could have a reason to have some space from me for the time being(which sounds just like him) That space is really needed as we spent too much time together and got on each others nerves lol. So I am 100% confident that he is lying about that.

So, I am doing a honey jar spell to sweeten him back to me completely with reconciliation and love me oils and I'm also doing an intranquility spell for him to think of me more often but I also want to do a spell to have him come to Tennessee with me. The city we lived in was a very bad area and I do not want to live there or raise my children there. There is much more opportunity here in TN and he can do much more with his life as well as mine. He told me he would think about it and then turned and said no a week later, He is a Gemini so he flip flops a lot. There is literally nothing in GA for us and my reader told me he would come here with me with more convincing but he is stubborn so it wont be easy. I want to do something with come to me oil and maybe return to me oil if needed but the full spell kit is out of my range since I have other spells to do as well. Any suggestions on a simple yet effective spell that doesnt take a lot of ingredients? I would greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted name of non-AIRR reader
tklove

Re: Spell to bring my love to me

Unread postby tklove » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:23 pm

I did a little more research about intranquility and decided not to do it since I am already doing a reconciliation spell. Its kind of hard to search through the forums on here so i tried a google search and found a lot more but I still cant seem to find a come to me spell. All help and suggestions are a great help. Thanks.
tklove

Broken Girls Smile: I tried moving on and failed

Unread postby heena1990 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Me and my ex broke up sep/oct time last year & I tried moving on and failed.

I miss him like crazy. He was my first love. I'm 21. I was with him for 2yrs. I ordered Dixie Love (as I didn't want no lust oil) and a Mojo bag.

I wonder if there's anything I can do...I'm totally new at all this.

I've written a letter, which I'll soon post. I'll sprinkle some oil onto the letter and hopefully if we meet I'll put a few drops on myself.

Is there any spells or anying I can do that'll make him want him want no1 but me?
heena1990

Re: Broken Girls Smile: I tried moving on and failed

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 pm

heena1990. First, there are not many people here who do not know your pain, including myself. Second, waiting a year...has given him to much time away from you. However, you can get a reading to see if reconciliation work is an option at this point. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Broken Girls Smile: I tried moving on and failed

Unread postby heena1990 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:12 am

Yeah I know. Its hard to explain. He's my soulmate......

Ok..I'll get a reading :)
heena1990

Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-Mate

Unread postby Enjoy_The_Silence » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 am

Hello,

I am writing because I need some help on a twin soul issue.

I've known who my twin soul/flame is and have long since had this feeling of undying love for him.

It wasn't until three years ago we met and the first time our eyes caught it was as if time stopped. I didn't really know him, and through the following years, had a chance to be able to meet him on two separate occasions. I don't see him often like a acquaintance or on any regular basis, but I think about him everyday. I've had two photos taken of him and I and I've been told we look alike and have the same movements ect.

The reason why I am writing is because I need some guidance. I have now gotten to point of severe depression.

The person who I believe to be my twin flame, is in a relationship with a woman. I don't have any anger towards it, but it is severely depressing me because it makes me doubt things.

This man has been in the same relationship since my last meeting with him...two years ago. When I met him that last time, a friend of mine who was with me said that she kept seeing this man staring at me. I did not catch this because I was in a conversation with someone else at the gathering.

I don't know if I should have my photos of him and I read or any other advice?

Right now, I need as much guidance on this subject as I can get...

It's been a difficult ride for me..

Thank you all in advance...

Lauren
Enjoy_The_Silence

Re: Twin Soul Debacle

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

Being obsessed with someone to the point of "severe depression" is not healthy. Get some professional help. Stop buying into the romantic idea of "soul mates" and "twin flames." There are seven billion people on this planet; there are plenty of potential partners for you.

You have not had contact with this man for two years, and he is with someone else. You need to Cut and Clear him and move on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

I am inclined to agree with Mama Micki. The concept of the "soul mate" comes largely from the American spiritualist movement of the 19th century; it was an expression of their bedrock belief in "self-sovereignty," the individual's right to decide their own destiny, rather than to submit to social pressures and cultural norms even if it ruined your life.

Rather than marry just anybody, allow him to make all your decisions for you, and wear yourself out (and possibly die before your time!) cleaning up after him and bearing his children, the Spiritualists taught that it was acceptable and right to seek out your "true affinity" -- your soul mate.

Since the Spiritualists lived in a much more conservative time and came out of conservative Christian churches, it's not surprising that they believed we each have only one soul mate.

Myself, I'm not so sure. You say you don't know your "twin flame" very well; so how can you be sure? I've had a number of clients tell me that their abusive, cheating, self-centered boyfriend was their "soul mate." If God is real, if the Spirit of the Universe actually is loving and intelligent -- that can't be right!

If you do have only one soul mate, I bet he'll come to you heart-first. (One of my favoritest lovers was someone I met through an email list; I was dazzled by her mind and heart expressed in her writing, and even though I knew no magic back then, I succeeded in capturing her heart. And THEN we exchanged pictures, and later met in person.)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelz » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

Totally agree with this. While we're capable of powerful attractions and attachments, thinking of these as "twin flames" and "soul mates" can be toxic. I think that even in the 19th century, some people were aware of this - look at Wuthering Heights!
stelz

Unread postby Enjoy_The_Silence » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks for the advice. But unfortunately i'll have to disagree...being "obsessed" is not even close to what it is I'm going through. There are too many signs...I am sorry you all think of this as negative...twin souls and soul mates are two entirely different things. I would think it would be worse to "force" someone into loving you such as many spells and "conjure" you have on this site... Thank you but I am following my heart and soul...not some obsession.
Enjoy_The_Silence

Unread postby Queen Enchantress » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Enjoy_The_Silence,

You could try working with Come to Me, Magnetic, and Attraction products to draw the two of you around each other so that you have more situations that you “bump” into him and can take advantage of those times and begin building some form of relationship. And getting a reading done would also be beneficial. I wouldn't waste time with coercive love spells; you would have to at least be relatively close to the person having access to their personal concerns, home/car, and regular contact IMO.
Queen Enchantress

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 am

stelz wrote:Totally agree with this. While we're capable of powerful attractions and attachments, thinking of these as "twin flames" and "soul mates" can be toxic. I think that even in the 19th century, some people were aware of this - look at Wuthering Heights!

Also, consider Romeo and Juliet, written by William Shakespear in the 17th century.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelz » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 am

Yes. And Tristan and Isolde in the 12th century.

I can understand not being interested in anyone else. But when it gets "severely depressing", it's obsession by definition. And if he makes you feel that way, it doesn't bode well for the future.
stelz

Unread postby Enjoy_The_Silence » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 am

There are a lot of factors that make me "severely depressed" not just that I've had an "obsession" as you call it for a few years...this has been going on for over ten and I've only been involved with it for the past four because of how I am.

I am not the type of person to be like a love sick character in a story book...although I think that's what it sounds like to you guys. I have many other issues at play here as to why the depression is attached to this example. You don't know me, and why I am that way...there are other private issues at play here...I assure you..Juliet never went through. I have reasons, just not those I wish to discuss openly on a public forum.

I think if you knew the whole story, you'd judge differently. Maybe you would understand.
I can't expect to change opinions, all I was asking was for some clairvoyant guidance.

I think the best thing for me would be a photograph reading...besides, pictures are worth a million words as they say...thank you anyway for replying.
Enjoy_The_Silence

Unread postby d1angel » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:48 am

Enjoy_The_Silence,

If you want a reading, try the readers and rootworkers at AIRR, or sign up for a free reading on the Sunday show on BlogTalkRadio. Clairvoyant guidance is not provided in the forum.
Donna
d1angel

Unread postby MoonBreath » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Enjoy_The_Silence,

Regarding the reasons for your depression, you might still benefit from looking around the forum to address different issues directly through hoodoo. Hoodoo is used to help people heal, to overcome blockages, open new opportunities, and to feel more at peace ... among other things. You arrived at this forum for a reason ... perhaps it was to explore .... Just something to consider. ;)

I've said a prayer for you. Best wishes.
MoonBreath

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:56 am

Hi Lauren,

I think you have two ways to go with this. You can choose to pursue him or you can accept that even if he is your twin flame, that the relationship you are meant to have with him is not a romantic/physical one, and that the romantic/physical relationship ie your life partner needs to be located somewhere else. My twin flame is someone I am not meant to be in a romantic relationship with, but I cherish his presence in my life all the time.

If you do want to pursue him, there is a great deal of love spells out there that are non coercive. Feel free to pick one, follow the directions and work it, or others. You indicated you have this persons picture. You might set it up on a shelf, and put items of love around it, and pray to the powers of Love to unite you two together, every day until if finally happens or until you feel that it's not going to occur. You might want to set yourself a time limit, perhaps inspired by asking Spirit or God to guide you to how long you should pray for you and him to be brought together, and if it doesn't occur within that time frame, you should accept that a romantic/physical relationship is not going to happen with him.

If you want to accept it now and find a life partner that you can have a romantic/physical relationship with, while accepting that this man is also your twin flame that is not meant to be your romantic/physical partner, but can still be an influence of love in your life, I think you can work that out too.

You might try some Clarity products to help be as clear with the situation as possible, and maybe some King Solomon's Wisdom products to help you gain a deeper insight into the twin flame connection that you feel and how it might be handled correctly and spiritually harmoniously.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Hello, Enjoy_the_Silence / Lauren --

We are attempting to respond to three ideas here:

1) You are expressing a belief in a world-view which includes the concepts of twin souls and/or soul mates.

Either people believe in the concept of "twin souls" and "soul mates" or they don't. It looks like some of us here do and some don't.

Among those who agree with the concept, some of us are careful to describe the relationship as invariably one that is symmetrical, not one-sided.

Among those who disagree with the concept, some have gone on to state that they believe the concept is untenable based on their own cultural training or on their own personal experience history.

Additionally, most of us here consider marriage to be a special state and since the man is married, we will not recommend that you attempt to break up the marriage.

This forum is not a suitable venue to argue either the cosmological issues regarding "twin souls" or the moral, legal, and religious considerations regarding the sanctity or status of marriage. We have stated our relative positions. Let's move on.

2) You have identified yourself as suffering from a severe medical condition. We hear that you are "depressed," and for us that triggers a social cue:

We are bound to not overlook your statement, but rather to guide you toward therapeutic medical intervention for the sake of your own health. We do not want people to attempt to substitute magical spell-work for MEDICAL diagnosis and therapy, and depression is a serious MEDICAL diagnosis.

3) We are here to help you select and use Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies and products in spell-casting according to the traditions of African American hoodoo folk-magic.

You have not expressed any familiarity with Southern folk magic or any interest in our supplies, but rather you are asking for "guidance." Later you said you wanted a "clairvoyant" reading or a psychometry reading on photographs.

In terms of spiritual guidance, clairvoyant readings, and psychometric photography readings, we always recommend the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. You may contact individual members through the AIRR site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

We have also offered a few magical suggestions, but most of us have asked you to consider putting any plans you have about purchasing Lucky Mojo products or using hoodoo supplies in spell-casting on hold until you get the medical condition of depression under treatment.

We are consistent in this approach and you will find many other examples in this forum of our asking potential clients and customers to get medical assistance for depression before undertaking the purchase and use of magical spiritual supplies.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Perfect Strangers

Unread postby OwlWisdom13 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 pm

My current relationship has now been exhausted of any form of love or even like between the two of us and I have come to the realization that I must move on, however, I am in an awkward situation.

I have discovered the man I am supposed to be with. I won't pretend to know if he is a permanent structure in my life path but I do KNOW that somehow I am supposed to know this man and share some sort of intimacy with him, maybe not sex, I don't know.

If you are at all familiar with the lyrics to "Perfect Strangers" by: Deep Purple and you understand them, this is the situation I am in. He literally doesn't know I exist.

I have been doing an overload of energy work lately and I asked for "the man's" photo to be shown to me. The next afternoon when I got the mail, there was a catalog from a company that I had ordered from....oh, something like a year and a half ago? i had e-mailed them and sent a request for a catalog after the supply came. Anyway, I dropped the catalog and when I did my vision went black like when you get dizzy or faint. I looked down and there the catalog laid, open to the first page. There was a photo of the company owner and co-owner. The familiarity I got from his image actually made me need to sit down. He's the co-owner.

I read a little about him, his personal details, (which they seem to find important to share with the customers) and saw even more photos of him online. He's not the most gorgeous thing in the world, but .... I've known him.

I don't know if any of this makes sense.

I just need to know (me living in MI and he living in OR) if there is some way for him to find me as well as I found him??

Is there some sort of workings I can do to get him to know me?

Any other way would be disastrous, considering our distance and the whole "stalker" thing people jump on right away.
OwlWisdom13

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

"The man i am supposed to be with" sounds like a soul-mate situation -- but with a twist -- you have never met the man and he would not know you if he passed you on the street.

To guard against self-delusion, i recommend that you walk this path lightly and with caution. Give it a set time (say, a year and a day), then if it happens, it happens, and if not you thank the Divine for the experience and walk away.

Start by taking a love-drawing bath to set the mood. Then read this thread on distance call-and-contact spells:

contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answers-t2982.html

Try one or more of the contact spells in the thread and see if you get results.

Also try one or more of the attract-new-love spells in this thread:

spells-to-attract-a-new-lover-or-new-relationship-t283.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby monetwings » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello :-) I met a man two years ago whom I believe is my twin flame. The first day I met him, I kept thinking "he reminds me of someone" and I wasn't looking at him romantically (it was a work relationship). Then as months passed by, I realized he reminded me of ME. As some things progressed, I fell in love with this man and I believe he had strong feelings for me as well. However, as soon as I fell for him, a "curse", or dark fate, crept in and through a sequence of events, has kept us apart from each other. I continue to love him, and have done several spells to bring us together and nothing has happened. I have done twice the spells using the male/female image candles, one spell to bring out his sexual attraction towards me (using candles shaped like genitals), etc. I just don't understand it? Is there a more powerful spell I can do to reunite twin souls? Thanks!!
monetwings

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:14 am

Twin flame is an interesting term to me, little different meaning then soulmate..

For example twins on earth are meant to be identical but not lovers (ew). I have a twinsoul; she is my bestfriend we are exactly alike, growing up ppl would always say, "are you two brother and sister".

Soulmate on the other hand is a like a marriage where two ppl whether different or identical come together and in love.. sometimes the soulmate completes you.

I had a reading once and he told me you have many soulmates, I took from that , their are many options of ppl I can meet and fulfill that craving..again the world has billions of ppl on it. Iv also noticed (and guilty of it myself at points in my life) of getting a reading being toldyou meant to be, lovers card shows up etc..then it end... of course you think..but but but he is my soulmate! We need to remember we were meant to be with someone, it was meant to happen, that is not the same as saying its meant forever. I have an ex who fits what I just wrote, after our break up I am completely different, we were meant to happen, now that it did the lesson and changes have been made.

Consider these things when holding on to someone.

Also you mentioned you did several spells and no results, this indicates that you either need training, hire a worker, or are being told "no", even if Cat gave you her best and most sacred love spell, if the answer is no, it wont change a thing.

Lastly, if you feel this way about him light a come to me candle, a adam and eve candle and then reach out and tell him how you feel.." hey since working together I realize we have a lot in common and I would love to take you on a date".

Good luck!
j82

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Well said j82!

monetwings, I would highly recommend getting a reading. There may be more to meets the eye on why the spells that you have done haven't worked. Perhaps there is more going on than you know. With a rootworker you can get a deeper picture, as well as steps that you can take. As I am sure you are aware, there are many amazing readers/rootworkers on AIRR that could help you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Spell to identify who is your true soul mate

Unread postby sugarbeelips » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi, I am looking for a spell to identify who is one's true soul mate. I want this spell so one can pick between two lovers. Any suggestions? Or would be tarot be better?
sugarbeelips

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 pm

sugarbeelips,

Generally speaking a spell is performed to achieve a result and a divination (with tarot, a you mentioned but also with strology, palmistry, and with other techniques, is performed to gain knowledge.

So i think you want a divination, not a spell.

If you are tryig to choose between two people. it may be that neither one is your soul mate. Thoe who believe in the concept of soul-mates say that we generally recogize them on sight.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby HerzeleidMeister » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi, I have some questions about doing a spell for my twin flame.

First a little bit about myself: I'm a sole practitioner and have practiced candle magick and various other types of magick basically from the heart for many years. I have just recently realized that what I have done in the past is basically my own form of Hoodoo. I do my spells with my sister/roommate. I know that I have a twin flame/soul mate and I know who & where this person is. My sister's twin flame is a friend/acquaintance of my twin flame, so for this reason we do our spells together as well as we live together and are very close.

About My Twin Flame: Like I said I know who and where he is. He is Bi-sexual and I do believe he is interested although I have never gotten a chance to meet him face to face or talk to him. The last time that I had the opportunity to have contact with him, someone else got his attention saying something that made him angry (not at me but at them). Circumstances were where he could not come back to me and talk to me because he was at work at the time and I have not physically seen him since then. I was not able to understand what he said when he said it, there was lots of noise and I could not make out what he said to me. I feel like it was super important, but have no way to find out what it was. I also feel that it may answer a lot of questions that I have surrounding this connection.

What I would like to know is:

1. How can I find out what he said? (In the past some have said I should get a reading, but when I tried I could not hook up with the reader so I'm not sure if there was a problem or not)

2. What spell should I do for this? In the past I have done candle spells to draw him to me and I've used a little bit of Hoodoo in those spells even though at the time I did not realize that was what it was called.

I know that I'm supposed to be with this person in a love/marriage type relationship/partnership. I want to do a spell that will seal the deal so to speak.

Thanks,
Len
HerzeleidMeister

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 pm

HerzeleidMeister,

I am not sure what you mean by my own form of hoodoo." Perhaps you mean "my own form of magic." Hoodoo is African American folk-magic and it is embedded in a culture -- Black American culture -- so it really cannot be practiced "solo" in the way that you say you work.

1) I agree with others that a reading would shed light on this.

2) One way to do the work yourelf would be to induce a dream that would reveal the message to you. We use Psychic Vision Oil in dream induction work. However, please see the thread on "Contac Me, Call Me" spells. Getting back in contact may be more relevant to your success than dreaming of him telling you what he said. It is here:

contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answers-t2982.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Please Please help I am so confused and Depressed. Please

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Belief in the existence of soulmates, or pre-mated souls in the Platonic sense, is not universal, but it is certainly found among a number of people.

In my opinion, if the feeling of love is not mutual between two people, then one person's belief in being soulmated will not be sufficient to effect a union.

In my experience, when the feeling of love is not mutually shared in equal amount between two people, some traditional rootworkers would opt for coercive love work and some would not. But their choice would not necesarily be based on a belief in the existence of soulmates. They may, instead, have moal or religious scruples against coercive love -- or they may not.

In my experience, coercive love work is not commonly employed among those who have a belief in the existence of soulmates, since coercing a soulmate would seem to contradict the entire concept of pre-mated souls.

In the end, i would not recommend coercive love wor to anyone who expresses a belief in soulmates.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

True Love Spell

Unread postby sugarbeelips » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:38 pm

I would like a spell to open one's heart to love and being able recognize true love? Discretion is a must due to my living environment.
sugarbeelips

Re: True Love Spell

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:10 am

Good Evening, Sugarbeelips,
I moved your query to the topic on finding a soul-mate. There's many great ideas here for you to chose!
Then, we will be more than happy to help you "zero-in" and help you with the spells you decide to work.
Have a wonderful evening.
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby KrystalK » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 am

I just happen to see this post and wanted to give my two cents.

Remind you have didn't read over every post and just glance over a few of them.

Doing spell work on a Twin Flame/Twin Soul/Soul Mate or whatever is not going to get you anywhere no matter what someone says!

I speak personally from my own experience. Take heed the warning!

I tried a back in March to Hot Foot someone out of my life who I "just couldn't seem to get rid of" & no longer wanted to hold ties to. It did not work. (He can be mean, arrogant, egotistical, and down right disrespectful and even though I love him I just wanted to push him away so quick and fast because I was tired of the back and forth with him for years which I will refer to later).

So I tried a gentler approach...the Cut & Clear! ...this was in June 2013. Guess what . Mr. Twin Flame was still around. They say the Cut n Clear somewhat pulls the target to you more when they feel that the work is trying to server the connection . They are right. He did feel the pull and came the same day I started the work. Guess what? He's still around its Dec. 2013 lol...

If you know about the true nature of Twin Flame/Soul or Soul Mate relationship then you must know that NO MATTER WHAT you cannot server the connection or KEEP THE CONNECTION STABLE! This is a UNION of souls/spirits that is unbreakable/untamed. Just like Karmic Relationships ...ever wonder why some people just seem to never break up no matter how many break up spells are performed..that is because on a soul level ...they are "spiritual connected" until either the karma is finished (karma relationship) or the companionship comes to its' end (soul mate). However with TF(twin flame) the connection has been said to be eternal. And thus this is important for readings to be given too. Some readers cannot pick up if they are your TF or TS at times. Most will however us the term SOUL MATE instead.

All of these union are spiritual and bound by chords that cannot be shifted no matter what...and if they are manipulated in anyway spiritual it can drastic. Believe me I've tried and I did more damage than good.

I too tried to also get my twin to stay..each time he left. This was after we fell in love, felt a deep connection, then all **** broke loose and the started what we know as the "RUNNERS STAGE" LOL. I did Reconciliation work to get him to return. He would return, however would leave once again lol...so I did the next thing....STAY WITH ME spell. lol he never really stayed just settle down a little but he was angry with me and still did not like to "be in my presence" , we argued more, broke up more, he would return...leave....return...leave...well you get the point. I was doing everything in my power to get this man I love to "stay". All in the course of the past 2 YEARS..and it's still going. I finally gave up on doing this type of work about a year ago, and have yet surrendered this connection to the Divine Source/GOD/ or whatever you call the Creator :). Because once again! If this is truly a TF UNION (not relationship) it will have to run it's own course.

Sure you can get your twin/soulmate to come back ..reconcile...etc etc but if part of the union requires for separation or there is work that is not being finished the SEPARATION CYCLE will always occur. TWINS come together for lessons in life not the ROMANTIC relationship that we want. (YES. I get tired of hearing this too! But I have come to peace with it. I still struggle at times when I miss my twin.)

I finally gave up on doing this type of work(love, reconciliation, stay with me,etc) about a year ago, and have recently surrendered this connection to the Divine Source/GOD/ or whatever you call the Creator :). Because once again! If this is truly a TF UNION (not relationship) then you must get to the point of surrendering the UNION to its source so that whatever meaning this UNION has will finally be at peace/harmony so that you must find UNCONDITIONAL LOVE in YOURSELF and not rely on having a "RELATIONSHIP" with your twin. Yes, I know you still love your twin. You ALWAYS will..ETERNALLY!!!

But it's true. It's not about having a RELATIONSHIP with your twin it is about having a UNION with your twins. And yes some twins live together but yet the UNION is for a mission to help others to reach there enlightenment, spiritual growth, find unconditional love for themselves or others, etc etc. Some twins will NEVER have a romantic relationship/sexual relationship. Please don't force one!

Good luck!!!
KrystalK

Unread postby KrystalK » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:54 am

For those of you who are experience the depressive phase. You are not alone. I too went into this sadly and it can be a struggle. The key to any relationship no mater Twin Flame/Soul Mate is to find unconditional love for yourself.

When you want a person so much to the point it hurts you to be separated it is not a curse or a punishment...but a lesson. You do not need someone else in your life to be COMPLETE..even with this TF theory of ONENESS/COMPLETION when the two merge and finally get to the last "PHASE" there is always and will be a completion when you LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. THAT is and WILL ALWAYS be one of the lessons of any soul relationship.

When you learn to start loving yourself you will find that by loving yourself unconditionally and the other person you have yearned for there is a balance in you that you will feel "new". You will be at peace! TRUST ME!
KrystalK

Unread postby kyuss27 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:51 pm

What about finding someone else's soulmate? I really want to help my friend find her soul mate but she doesn't approve witchcraft and she is always busy so can't really get any personal.
kyuss27

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:01 pm

kyuss27,

Since relatively few folks actually believe in the concept of there being one supremely ordained "right" soulmate for each person, except as a literary metaphor for "we make really great partners," i doubt that there is much emphasis in folk magic on the finding of a soulmate for oneself or for another.

As i see it, if someone is your soul mate, that would imply that some entity (such as God) crafted the link between the two of you. So therefore all you would have to do is call upon that entity to get your soulmate to show up. I may be way off base here, but in my inexpert opinion it seems that if some entity can create soulmates and then capriciously shuffle them around he planet, then he, she, or it would be the only entity who could reunite them. Or so it seems to me.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Of Spirit Bonding???

Unread postby Twindnature » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Bonjour all,
I hope all of you are doing well.

This has been bothering me more and more over the last couple of weeks and I need to know if it's actually a thing or if I'm officially insane. ...again.

:roll:

Anyway, I've been pursuing my guy for longer than you want to know but for the last couple of months I've felt like the "Love Binding" I've been trying to manifest is working in ways I didn't quite mean it to.
I intended for what I'm sure most of you assume when you hear "Love Binding". Bound together in Love, like two dollies you tied together and decided you were going leave in some sort of doll-honeymoon home.
But as the days go by, it seems like I'm feeling more and more of his feelings and perhaps, still unknown, vice versa.
It started a few months ago when out of nowhere I had a need to watch a specific show. I mean NEED, and for no reason. Later, he posted about exactly it, time stamp showing he'd watched it at the same time. The show wasn't on that night.
Often now, I'll see him post things relating exactly to what I'm thinking and it's become a game to see if I know whether or not he's posted since I last logged on. A game I've yet to lose since I started a month ago.
Finally, I did the whole thing where you set the Toby in your underwear and put it away someplace. Slowly, I've been finding myself growing more and more amorous only to find-- and thus remember-- the Doll.

Will I ask my questions in a thrilling 40's newscaster voice? Is this form of channeling an actual occurrence? Have I actually managed to post something in the correct space?! The exciting answers and more in the comments below. <3
Twindnature

Re: Of Spirit Bonding???

Unread postby MoonBreath » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Are you dating this person now? Is that what you want .... to date them? I guess I don't know exactly what you want. However, if the doll baby route is not producing the intended results, try another approach. Try burning a candle with an oil like Come To Me, or Follow Me Boy, or Dixie Love ( whatever fits your intent). Try using powders on the boy.

I've never used doll babies ... mostly candles, herbs, and oils; but I've gotten good results. Plus, I have no experience with Binding ... but I'm sure some of the more experienced folks on here will address those things specifically. Best of luck! ;)
MoonBreath

Unread postby Twindnature » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:24 am

No, I really want to date this person. lol.

I don't know how well the Dollie is doing, but I sat him down and talked to him and redressed him and now the overly amorous thing has lifted.
All the other stuff still seems linked though :?:

I started with candles, come to me and intranquil spirit too.

I have some powders now so I used them on the Dollie when I redressed him. I would happily sleuth around some more with lay some sneaky tricks all over the place but there's just a couple hundred miles apart right now. sooo... :lol:

P.S. it's my first Dollie too
Twindnature

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:45 am

Hi Twindnature, I have several questions connected to this situation. I think we might need more information before real advice is going to be able to help you. Here are some of my immediate questions: Did you used to date this person? Does this person know you? Does this person know that you are interested in them? Do you have any communication with this person at all?

The less of a "real" connection you have with this person, the less likely your doll babies are going to have the desired impact.

Yes, your doll babies might be creating a spiritual link, allowing the two of you to pick up on random activities or feelings of the other person, but unless there is some amount of physical connection or communication you don't really have a good chance of getting things to progress further than this.

Plus, with the other work that you have done (especially intranquil) you might have a link that isn't healthy. Depending on the other work that you have done and your "real world" connection to this person, I might suggest that you do some cleansing on yourself. It might be fun and exciting to feel this link, but it might not be the best for you either.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-M

Unread postby Cookie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:09 am

Hi all,
I'm currently in the middle of a soulmate spell so I can't tell you how it's worked so far- but for whatever reason a quick reading informed me that I was absolutely supposed to share this incase anyone else was out of ideas. So I hope this helps!

Quick note: I am currently in a relationship but we had a MAJOR blowout, I've had a reading (actually I've had three, I have bad anxiety when it comes to unknowns) and basically I'm at a point where we could either repair this or call it quits. I love him, but we do clash. So I decided to give up control to the Universe and my ancestors and craft this spell.

First I used a LM fixed Chuparrosa candle and lit that as I worked. I wrote a long letter to the Universe detailing specific things I want my perfect partner to have- ex. sense of humor, honesty. As well as listing a few personal caveats so I would know him when I saw him- he will bring with him a sign that he was picked for me by my ancestors, and if he's an ex or my current partner I would hear from him in no more than three days. I then snipped a lock of my hair and put it in the center of the letter and folded it up.

Then I took a male (go ahead and switch all the gender-specific items on this if you're looking for a woman) figural candle and dressed it with Marriage, Follow me Boy, Fast Luck, Attraction, Love me and Crown of Success oil- these oils were mixed together and applied from foot to crown with a cheap blush brush from the drug store to cut down on messes and slippery hands. I rolled the candle in a mix of attraction/female dominance herbs and sachet powders I had lying around from previous orders and placed it over the folded letter on a plate that had been wrapped in tin foil. I put the figural candle on top of the paper and drizzled honey around the base.

We're almost done, I promise!

I then heated pins in the flame of the chuparrosa candle, strategically placing each one.
The head: For thoughts of me
The mouth: For honest and loving words and open communication
The ears: To listen
The heart: self-explanatory
The crotch: Desire and fidelity
The feet: To bring him to me and keep him there/no wandering around

Then said Psalm 23 3x and lit the candle. When it is burned down I will wrap it all up in the foil from the plate and bury it by my front steps to bring him to my doorstep.

I hope this helps and that you all find your other halves soon- you all deserve the most sincere love and truest happiness.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Cookie

Unread postby pixy denise » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi there I would like some advice I think I know who my twin soul is. I'm currently not in a relationship with him but we have been.

I never really thought about it or anything but it's mad cos I always know if he's around. If im tierd he is tiered or when he is in pain head ache stomic ache have the same interest like horses (racing). When I was last week sort of not home I woke up in the morning really desperately missing him he actually phoned me and said
I got this mad feeling of missing u i can cry.

What actual really surprised me cos i felt exactly the same but even though we're both very sensitive as in spiritually i think he doesn't know this cos i don't really tell these things cos i am a bit careful even though we talk a lot about card reading Spells dream interpretation Magic hoodoo or wicca. it's like a puzzle just falls together. I don't think like that about anyone else I never felt that about some one neither I don't know how to explain it to him without freaking him out or give the wrong impression I did sort of said once to him u do know ur my twin brother.

But we have a friend and I don't think he is very keen on me and I have to say that it looks like he is bad influence on him especially with gambling betting on the horses. it's not my business what people do but don't drag other people down and he is bad mouthing about me as well which I have enough of.

so I would like to know if I can send him on his way and return him back cos i do sort of feel lost like I actually miss something.

well thanks in advance for your advice
pixy denise

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi pixy denise,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with someone interfering with your relationship prospect.

In your situation, a three-candle moving candle spell might help. Do a search in the forum (use the search box in the upper right corner) and you will see many suggestions for how to do such a spell. Use a pink or red female candle for you, same color but in male for your "twin" and a black male for his friend. You can add hotfoot powder to the friend's candle to send him far away, while you draw your twin closer to you with Come to Me or any of the appropriate drawing oils.

You could also throw the friend into a freezer spell. There are many suggestions for how to do that in this forum.

If you still have questions after your search, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck to you!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pixy denise » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi there Athena k
thank u again for your help I can get some where here
Thanks for your help and advice
Denise
pixy denise

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:59 pm.
Reason: double post

Twin Flame Pain/Separation/Other Relationship

Unread postby thedestination » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:38 am

Hello all. For those that have followed the journey of my husband and I we have finally gotten into a pattern where things are good and working. He stopped with his mistress and we've moved forward to a very healthy space. However, my other lover I"m convinced is my twin flame and while he and I have agreed to separate so that we can honestly move forward in our current relationships and not be cheating scandalous assholes to people we care about....we miss each other. We still very much love each other.

I find that my constant love and wondering about him is harmful to my personal life. I'm not sad, nor despondent, but he is always on my mind. I've considered magic to bring him back but we agreed not to do that, that we would let the river run its course. We know no matter what we know the way back to one another.

So I guess I'm asking for some peace? Perhaps something to heal my heart and help me focus on some self love? I'm not really sure, I know I'm in a lot of pain and if I know anything it's that the condition I am in I'm no good to anyone. Before I can reunite with my twin flame we have a lot of healing to do. So any suggestions would be really wonderful. Thank you.
thedestination

Re: Twin Flame Pain/Separation/Other Relationship

Unread postby Santiago » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:06 am

Would a Cut & Clear Spell Kit work?
Santiago

Unread postby thedestination » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:12 am

I thought about Cut and Clear but I don't want to cut myself from him, I believe it's far too deep a union, I just need personal peace I guess. Maybe a cut and clear would be good if I'm wrong? I would think twin flames can't just be erased so perhaps it could help sluff off some of the bad karma and help me move forward instead of living in the what ifs
thedestination

Unread postby j82 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:07 am

thedestination,

I strongly suggest a reading in this manner and if you and this man really are meant to be then it will show up in a reading. Twin flame or soulmate or whatever people call it is a nice term people use but there are millions of people on earth who would be a match for you. what I hear when a person says that is either this is who they really want or they had a reading where this person showed up as a lovers card or a two of cups. Which signifies a relationship that is meant happen ( not necessarily last) Like in the lovers card the person comes in your life and profoundly changes you but that does not mean it last forever. Regardless love like all things takes work. Karma is not an issue in hoodoo it is more of an eastern thing. But the idea that you both cheated and God is mad is possible. Use hyssop to cleanse you from your sins. self love? A honey jar on you. Cut and clear clears the emotional tie to the person. You need to decide if you are going to be with the husband or this other man, then the tricks to use would naturally follow from that. But at a glance you cheating, the lover cheating, the husband cheating. Is this really what you think God meant by soulmate or twin flame?
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, thedestination ,

In addition to everyone's advice, I'd like to add a couple of things.

Although the Hoodoo Practice does not talk about reincarnation. There is a difference between a soul mate and a twin flame. And since this is the thread on the subject, here goes...

We have many soul mates. We have soul groups that we usually return to. Your Mother, you Father, you Sister, Your Brother, Your husband, your Children, Best friend, etc: all soul mates.

A twin flame is a whole different animal.

Anyway, I think that you need some Clarity work for yourself to help you think things out without so much emotion: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And, as I know personally, this is breaking your heart. I think that healing work for yourself may also help: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

This may give you the peace of mind that your heart is asking for.

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby thedestination » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. You've been such a help in the past and I hope to meet up with you again soon via phone for another reading in the future. I strongly agree with your suggestions.
thedestination

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation