It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:10 am

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Re: Spell to find new home

Unread postby snake » Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I need the same things right now!
snake

Unread postby flamethrower » Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 pm

When we were looking for a rental, I burned a brown 7-day candle (for contracts) with attraction oil. For my petition, I listed everything we wanted - enclosed garage, kitchen appliances, safe neighborhood, good landlord, etc. I prayed to my ancestors for help - surely they didn't want to see me homeless or living in a horrible neighborhood? :)

I also burned a candle to St. Expedite (for speedy assistance).

Other than having a weirdo busybody neighbor, our new place was perfect!

If you're in a situation where other people are vying for the same property, consider doing work on the seller/landlord to get them to favor you.

Happy hunting!
flamethrower

Unread postby edallas1989 » Fri May 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Thanks for the Advice! I tell them to give it a try! =)
edallas1989

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread postby ngreen35 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 pm

I live in a rapidly decaying NYC apartment. The icing on the cake for me has been the mushrooms now growing out of my bathroom wall!!! I now make a decent salary, but my credit is awful do to filing bankruptcy a year and a half ago. Can't get an apartment with bad credit and no cosigner. I have my eyes on two new apartments, but feel like I shouldn't bother to apply because I know they will immediately reject me based on my credit report. The two apartments are listed with large corporate rental management companies, so they have the means to check a background thoroughly.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do? Any and all advice is very much appreciated!!!
ngreen35

Re: Seeking a New Apartment

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello :)

ngreen35 wrote:Can't get an apartment with bad credit and no cosigner. I have my eyes on two new apartments, but feel like I shouldn't bother to apply because I know they will immediately reject me based on my credit report.

My first bit of advise, is that you must lose this defeatist attitude you seem to protect, it will do you know good. Your not beat yet, never give up.

I suggest a twofold strategy.

First begin working with spirit to bring you the help you need to get this done and the means to do it. You can work with Saint Joseph or Our Lady of Loreto if you are comfortable with Saints, but honest prayer to God, or however you conceptualize the divine, will do so much good.

Work Crown of Success products, wear the oil, bath with the bath crystals, smoke the paper work and dress them with powders, dress your self with them too, after the bath.

Now the second part is dealing with where you live now. You may be there awhile so you best set it to rights. First off your landlord has a responsibility to keep the building in good repair and that means no wall mushrooms! Talk to him/her about it and work Essence Of BendOver and Compelling to get him/her to follow through and get that taken care of, to do that you dress a purple candle with those oils, carve "Do what you promised" or the like and burn it on a petition paper with there name written nine times, turn the paper 90 degrees and then write your full name over it nine time. And of course you should be doing regular spiritual cleansing's of the house and protection of some sort. And then go through and bless the house that it can be a place of safety and comfort for you until you can move on to something better.

Links:

Information on blessed Saint Joseph
The page on Crown of Succses products
The page on Compelling products
The page on Essence of Bendover products
The page on House Blessing Products
The Page on Chinese Wash

Hope that helps :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

In addition, to that i would work a road opener to remove obstacles in your way as well.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby antares » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 am

Mushrooms, jeepers.

Last time I was looking for a place I petitioned St Expedite, as it was urgent; I wasn't sure I'd find one as I have cats, but I found a great place, I've never been in a better flat. I've also petitioned him for a job whose references check I would pass: they did check my refs but as i'd worked for an agency and the agency lost employment records, I got the job. Obviously I was able to prove they paid me though!

I'd just add that to your petition - ask him to help you find a good, cheap apartment in a safe area near work, with a good landlord etc etc, and ask him to help you pass all the checks. And it might be worth looking for a private landlord. They might ask your current one for a reference, but probably won't run a credit check.

St Joseph is well known for helping with housing issues as well. It's not as though you're asking for the moon and the stars: a safe, clean, non-mushroomy place to live is a reasonable request.

Otherwise, it might be best just to be upfront. There are a lot of people going bankrupt these days; if you have a good history of paying your rent, you might be ok. Explain what led to the problems; explain that you're making plenty now. Would your manager maybe be a reference? Not a guarantor on your rent, but a personal reference.
antares

Unread postby Aina » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 pm

I was in a similar situation a few months ago, except I didn't have any credit at all. I did a road opener and an attraction candle and it worked for me, I now live in a great apartment with exact qualities I was looking for and it was extra easy for me to get it. Also, be upfront with your prospective landlord and dust all your paperwork with Crown of Success. Good luck!
Aina

Unread postby ngreen35 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

With my head held, after a proper scolding by Hail Discordia! (lol)

I will begin the excellent homework you guys have given me...it is definitely time for the mushrooms and I to part ways!

Cheers!
ngreen35

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 pm

ngreen35 wrote:With my head held, after a proper scolding by Hail Discordia! (lol)

I will begin the excellent homework you guys have given me...it is definitely time for the mushrooms and I to part ways!

Cheers!

Didn't mean to scold,lol, sorry if I came off a bit harsh.
Turnsteel

Spell-Casting for Rental Property Apartment, Home, Business

Unread postby omgee123 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:41 pm

hey everyone :) me and my HUGE family live in a tiny tiny small 2 bedroom apartment,there are 7 of us in this house,6 kids one parent. Mom is on walfare already and recieves foodstamps and stuff...is there any spells possibly for us to move to like a 6 bedroom house(at least) for a price that my Mother can afford? she can't work due to she fell off a ladder and broke her tail bone. is there a spell for getting us a bigger home? we move ALL the time i have never been to a school more than a year(im in 11th grade) including moving to different states! im really tired of moving soo much as it is affecting all of us kids with friends and school work.i just want a stable big enough home like every other family we see.where we can make long time friends.with us moving sooo much has caused me soo many problems. I always think why me why God is doing this to me. can you all help me with a situation like this?
omgee123

Re: move to a bigger house?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:33 pm

I think there are a lot of circumstances here. I am not sure where you are from but if you can get on some kind of housing assistance program such as section 8 (housing based on income...you pay low rent) then I would look into that if your mother has not already.

In addition, in order to get a bigger house it is going to require some sort of income or assistance from someone.

I think it would be extremely wise of you to get a reading regarding this matter. I mean I can tell you to do this an that, but it may not be effective given your circumstances.

So I would get a reading from AIRR www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

We found an apt! Need a quick fix to make sure we get it!

Unread postby alura » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:41 am

Hi everyone!

We found a place to move not too far from where we are, but far enough that we won't see our crazy soon to be ex-landlord. Anyhow my husband is super stressed out as they are doing a credit check. He's had the same job for 30 years and no monthly payments other than 2 credit cards but he thinks we'll be denied. I'm telling to think positive. In the meantime though, they are doing the check today. Any ideas that could push things in our favor? I'm feeling really good about it all. It's a very nice apartment and all the neighbors are rather elderly. That means it will be quiet (I hope anyway!) ;)
I have access to many oils (essential) and herbs and can make stuff on site here for a quick fix sort thing. Thank you in advance for your recommendations. Blessings
Alura
alura

Re: We found an apt! Need a quick fix to make sure we get it!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Geez, i saw this too late, i think. I have been busy all week teaching my apprenticeship class.

I hope everything went well for you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby alura » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 am

Hi

We are still in a bit of Limbo now. We have to wait for Tuesday. We did not get the first apt. But now have a 2nd one that we really love. It's located more in the city but has been completely renovated and is on the first floor. So if anyone can recommend anything I appreciate that!! Many blessings!
alura

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:33 am

Fast Luck pops into mind. Perhaps prayers to St. Jude and/or St. Expedite to grant you the new lease and quickly so you can get away from that other landlord!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby amandine » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 am

Sound like your credit is pretty good! Mine is terrible but I think my life is getting better. Need a new place and there's a sublet that suits me just fine...only trouble is I've been behind on credit payments and have a debt from a previous lease...but I need to move before all that can be fixed. What should I do to convince the landlord to take me? It's only 3 months lease and I have proof that I can pay my rent in that time frame but the bad credit is working against me...

I'm definitely thinking a Mission Light b/c those have done me great..
amandine

spell to find an apartment

Unread postby ariela » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 am

Here in New York City, Brooklyn specifically, it is a treacherous thing finding an apartment! I am putting this out here wondering if anyone has a suggestion. All appreciated greatly.

:)
ariela

Re: spell to find an apartment

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Lots of people like to work with St. Joseph for anything to do with real estate, but more tradition-minded folks reserve him for selling a house or finding a tenant. I have a client who thinks this way.

She suggested we work with St. Anthony -- which makes sense, as he is the finder of lost things. You could even use the traditional prayer:

St. Anthony, St. Anthony, come and look around,
Something [my home!] is lost, and must be found!

Our Lady of Loreto is another one whose help is sought when trying to move to a new place.

I'm designing a "Perfect Home" altar for my client. I know there will be pictures of houses in it (she's supplying those) and earth and leaves from the neighborhood she wants to live in. With these elements, you could dress candles, make a mojo bag, or even an entire portable altar in a little box.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ariela » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Thank you.....I will try that. )

Thank you St. Expedite for your help.
Thank you St. Jude for interceding in difficult times.
ariela

Unread postby birdsong » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:36 am

Have you tried Craig's List? You'd be surprised how lucky you can get with that!

For me, I didn't even have to do an elaborate spell, just a simple petition paper. I wrote down a list of conditions that I wanted (ex: laundry facility in the building, rent under a certain amount, neighborhood, etc), rotated it 90 degrees and then I wrote my name over it. I concentrated on what I wanted (and was sensible enough to make sure those were reasonable requests), dusted it with some attraction powder and had a great apartment that fit my budget within a week.

Good luck!
birdsong

Unread postby BlueBunny » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 am

birdsong wrote:Have you tried Craig's List? You'd be surprised how lucky you can get with that!

For me, I didn't even have to do an elaborate spell, just a simple petition paper. I wrote down a list of conditions that I wanted (ex: laundry facility in the building, rent under a certain amount, neighborhood, etc), rotated it 90 degrees and then I wrote my name over it. I concentrated on what I wanted (and was sensible enough to make sure those were reasonable requests), dusted it with some attraction powder and had a great apartment that fit my budget within a week.

Good luck!

Birdsong quick question(s) if I may, that simple petition paper with the attraction powder dusted all over it can this also work with finding a job (list the type of job I am looking for with the attributes I seek from the next job I am looking for?) & can I also add fast luck powder onto this piece of paper as well?

Also, curious where did keep this piece of paper in small envelope, rolled up and tied with a piece of string, a small little container? And when your petition was met then what did you do with the piece of paper burn it, throw it into the ocean water (we have no rivers out here where I live?)

Thank you in advance for helping me out with my questions.
BlueBunny

Unread postby birdsong » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi BlueBunny!

Yes, I think that should be fine! Attraction, Fast Luck, St. Expedite, Money Drawing, and maybe some High John the Conqueror? I'm actually not an expert in hoodoo and only started to incorporate some elements of it in my spellwork this year (my background is more rooted in Wicca/Paganism/folk magick/Eastern traditions). For me the petition paper has been a great way to force myself to sit down, calm my mind, and really focus my intentions. And then writing my name over the list of requests is very empowering! I can't speak for others but the most significant part of any ritual for me has always been focus focus focus!

I would also consider doing the spell during a waxing moon, on a Thursday or Sunday in the hour of the Sun or Jupiter. I didn't burn a candle for my spell but you could consider doing one with a green candle inscribed with words like "employment" and "success" and anointing it with the corresponding oils of the sachet powders mentioned above. Then maybe drop some of the melted wax on your paper, fold it toward you, and either keep it in a green mojo bag with the appropriate herbs or in your wallet. Personally - like I said, my spell was super simple, and all I did was carry the paper around in my bag with me and I definitely had it with me when I went to check out the apartment.

[edit b/c I read the last part of your question incorrectly]

I actually haven't gotten rid of my petition paper yet! And it's been a whole year! It's just sitting there in a box with other similar papers...I would like to know how to dispose of them too so I'll await the wise responses of other more skilled members here.

Good luck!
birdsong

Unread postby ariela » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 am

thanks guys. all this sounds awesome.....maybe magnetic sand or lodestones? yes I'm looking through craigs list the timing has often been off. that's another thing I'm working on.
ariela

Spell to get a particular apartment

Unread postby wiccanbudgiemom » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 am

I found an apartment that I really want and is perfect. I want to ask lm to set lights for this. Which candles would be best? Maybe a road opener to unblock obstacles that are in the way, if any. I applied there and want to get in there fast but the waiting list is long. I'm also thinking an attraction candle. I also work with Santisma Muerte, who has been great to me and helps with stuff here and there- lowered a phone bill, got me money to get something, prevented my bird from being hurt- I had talked to her about the apartment I wanted and put the apartment manager's business card on her altar.
wiccanbudgiemom

Re: Spell to get a particular apartment

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Road opener, attraction candle, fast luck, st. joseph

www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

You can work with Santisma Muerte if she has helped you in the past, and if you know how to work with her.

Here are some threads helpful to your situation
seeking-a-new-apartment-t8255.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlueBunny » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Birdsong thank you so much for your reply back to my post of questions, very helpful will try all of you suggestions & advice. Can't wait to try this. :)
BlueBunny

becoming a successful RE rental agent in NYC

Unread postby cougar » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm going to RE class next week and will become licensed in NYS ( i know i will do good in class and pass because i love learning and will study-got my CofS and my king solomon oils ;) )

However, it's becoming a successful NYC rental agent that I'm aiming for. Part of the job i was told, is that i would also have to post my ads online to get clients on some sites to respond to my ads, which is no problem, but basically what would be my best angle to:

1. get consistent, serious clients to respond to my online ads,
2. to get consistent rentals deals closed=STEADY MONEY FLOW
3. working seamlessly and smoothly with clients, landlords, co-workers etc. (that would be a nice bonus)
I have the attraction, CofS, money drawing, steady work oils and powders. I was thinking about working with St. Joseph, but i would be doing strictly rentals right now, can I still work with him though?

thanks for any tips!!
cougar

Re: becoming a successful RE rental agent in NYC

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

All of your ideas sound great...and what you have on hand can work for you. I have read here in the forums that people who work/sell primarily on the internet, rub their hands with the oils before posting, designing websites, dress their computers (lightly) etc etc. However, I would keep a dressed candle going while working any of the conjures listed. You should wear the oils as you work toward your goals. Consider working the full Steady Work and Money Drawing Spells and you can certain include Crown of Success.... they are all my favorites.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

What is the best work to find a good new home/apt.

Unread postby Conjuremoon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:53 pm

My landlord is selling the home I rent and I am looking to move. The good thing is I never felt "good" here. Like I don't belong here. The bad news is the landlord was my friend so I paid very low rent in a nice home with everything included.

The only advice i need , is what items could I buy now, to begin work to find a new home (apt to rent.) , that is cheap, in a nice area, and will allow my business (tarot reading). It is hard, as I need a zoned area that allows businesses, at a good rate. That I love. What items can I buy to find this perfect place to rent?

So, I have the plan for items I am ordering from LM, after I get the home! Chinese Wash, to clean the whole new home in when I find one. And Money House blessing items to work before I move in, to hopefully make this home good.

Thanks in Advance,
Tara
Conjuremoon

Re: What is the best work to find a good new home/apt.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 pm

To not be reduntant, this question was asked here in reference to an apartment spell-to-find-an-apartment-t10472.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: What is the best work to find a good new home/apt.

Unread postby Conjuremoon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:32 am

Thank you~
Conjuremoon

Desperate to Move

Unread postby RowanPendragon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 am

I'm currently in a pretty crappy situation in my current apartment and desperately want to leave. When my husband and I moved in here it seemed like the perfect place (2 blocks from the beach and in a cute little hippie town) but it's a nightmare. Aside from the drugs, the tweakers, the loud parties, and the regular blaring of police sirens, there are the problems with our actual apartment. Whenever it rains my office (the second bedroom) floods. I no longer can use it because of the mold and mildew. The management company has known apart the problem for many years before we moved here (it's been a problem for other tenants here for over 10 years). We first had the problem a week after moved in in January of 2010 and they were more concerned with the new carpet they had put in than the actual problems.

For the last two months they have said the problem was going to be fixed. They have said the roof needs to be replaced but nothing has happened with it. According to the on-site go between they haven't even gotten any bids for the work. They sent someone out to look at our apartments to inspect for mold the first week of March and since then my carpets have been ripped up, the blinds removed, and huge holes knocked into the walls and ceiling. And it's been that way for two months because the contractor, logically so, wont repair anything until the leaks are fixed.

Back in October I had decided that I wanted to move back east to Massachusetts. My husband and I are in California because of his job but he can do his job remotely. He's received permission from his bosses to move and do his work off-site. I want to be closer to my friends and family and we're now planning to move at the end of the year. However I want to be out of here sooner than December. But it costs a lot of money to move across country, especially with pets, and finances are what will keeps us here until then.

What can anyone suggest to make the moving process happen sooner? I'm guessing that some sort of money work to get the cash to move would be key but I'm not sure which way to go and which products to use would be best. I would like to go in August rather than waiting for December (really I'd go tomorrow but we have out of state guests with trips to visit in both June and July).

I'm also thinking of having lights set at the church and I'm not sure what candle would be best to use. I was trying to decide between Lodestone to draw whatever is needed to make this happen faster or possibly Money Stay With Me to make sure the savings plan I have stays on track (but that would still having us moving at the end of the year). Any suggestions?

Blessings,
Rowan
RowanPendragon

Re: Desperate to Move

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 am

You can petition Saint Expedite (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... t_Expedite) for a luck in a hurry; personally, I like Lodestones (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html) because they work for you in several ways and draw good luck in all areas.

Money Stay With Me
is great to save money (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html) Get the Spellkit which includes a money drawing lodestone.

...and yes, you can have lights set as a prelude to work and as a backup to your work. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RowanPendragon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Thank you! I have some lodestones so I could certainly work with those. And I think it sounds perfect to work with Saint Expedite...I'll do that today (falls perfectly in line with his details). I'm going to look into the kit too...thanks again!

Which candle do you think would be best for having lights set?
RowanPendragon

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Lucky Mojo can set any of the candles listed above...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

help getting into a certain dorm

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Hello everyone,
I am going to college in the fall on a volleyball scholarship and I have already visited the campus and there are theese dorms on campus that are really nice and those are the ones that I want to stay in but they are first come first serve and the most requested dorms. I just applied today because I was having trouble getting to a computer so I was wondering what products could I use so that I can get a room in the dorm I want because I'm not sure if it is full or not.
hoodoohottie

Re: help getting into a certain dorm

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 am

"I Can, You Can't" and "Crown of Success" are both very good choices here.
LilCassandra

Apartment hunting

Unread postby eagerspirit81 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

I live in a room in brooklyn and i have been searching for a 1bdrm apartment for the longest time in order to get my son back. I need some help can you please guide me. Thank you.
eagerspirit81

Re: Apartment hunting

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 am

You can try petitioning Our Lady of Loretto, who is worked to find a suitable rental. Petitioning her along with St. Expedite to help quicken the process may be a good route to go.

LM sells a complete line of condition products for both St. Expedite and OL of Loretto which you can use in your work. And/or you can have the MISC set candles fixed for those saints on their altars for your petition.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerspirit81 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Thank you very much
eagerspirit81

Oils For Apartment Hunting

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I plan to hunt for my first apartment soon. Which oils would I use help me to find an apartment and then be approved for it?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Re: Oils For Apartment Hunting

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:35 am

Attraction products are a good place to start.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

A good trick while you're actually out looking for apartments is to take a small piece of paper, write the things you want in an apartment on it (like rent, do they accept pets, etc.), anoint this paper in a 5 spot pattern (4 corners and the center) with Attraction oil and put that paper in your shoe. That way, you'll be "walked" to the best apartment.

[url]Lodestones are another great way to draw things to you like housing, cars, and the like.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html[/url]
You get Lodestone, magnetic sand to feed it, and a petition paper like I described above. Rinse the Lodestone in whiskey and name it; it's a living being and it's going to work for you. Put your petition paper under the Lodestone and tell the stone "I want you to draw this apartment to me, go out and get it!" and sprinkle the stone with some magnetic sand. Sprinkle some sand on it every day until you get your apartment. When you move it, bury the Lodestone and paper in the ground on the property because its' work is done.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lady Amethyst » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 am

You can dress or anoint stones or pebbles ( try sticking to 3, 7, 9 ) with attraction oils, House blessing, John the Conqueror and Influence oils. Have them with you when you go view apartments. When you view an apartment that you really like hide one of the pebbles in the apartment. Then when you get home light a small green candle dressed with attraction oils and place the address under the candle and recite Psalm 61. This is an especially good ritual handed down to me by my grandmother and it worked beautifully for me when I was apartment hunting in college. Good Luck!!

Love Light & Blessings
Lady Amethyst
Lady Amethyst

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 am

I'd recommend some five-finger grass to help them approve you. You could make a mojo, that contains a lodestone, fivefinger-grass and other curios.
Miss Ida Lundin

Tricks for Finding a New Home?

Unread postby Ellis Crowfoot » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello, all,

I'm curious if anyone has any tricks that have worked well for them in finding a new home, other than setting lights. I'll be doing that as well, of course, but am really having a devil of a time finding anything at this juncture, and I'm beginning to sense that this endeavor is going to require anything I can muster. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because I'm having to try to find a place from a distance (usually never an easy thing), and I'm also on a time-limit. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you all, and best wishes!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)
Ellis Crowfoot

Re: Tricks for Finding a New Home?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

If you are comfortable working with the saints, you could petition one of them for aid. If you are looking to buy a home, then St. Joseph can be of great aid. If you are looking for someplace to rent, then Our Lady of Loretto would be more appropriate.

And since you are on a time-limit, you could see if perhaps St. Expedite might be able to speed things along. Just do a divination to see if he is willing to work for your case.

Lucky Mojo sells a full line of condition products for all three of those saints.

If working with Saints isn't your cup of tea, then you could try working the Attraction spell-kit, using a petition paper with all your specifications that you'll need from a place. Or since you are working with a time-line, you could try a Fast Luck spell kit for that purpose, or consider adding some Fast Luck oil to the Attraction spell-kit to help add some speed.

And don't forget that Road Opening is always a good idea for helping things go smoothly and opening to new opportunities and possibilities!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 pm

svarthyndan wrote:I'd recommend some five-finger grass to help them approve you. You could make a mojo, that contains a lodestone, fivefinger-grass and other curios.

I have five finger grass and lodestone on hand. Thanks for the input.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Re: Tricks for Finding a New Home?

Unread postby Ellis Crowfoot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Thank you both for the suggestions!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)
Ellis Crowfoot

Find New Home

Unread postby Cali_Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi LuckyMojo Family,

I feel so much better since I have discovered this forum. I'm still just starting my journey, but with the readings-airr, rootwork-airr, m.i.s.c. candle burning services, things have been wonderful.

As a result of my steady work honey jar, even though my business folded, they relocated me to their new location on the eastcoast. It's hard for me here, because I'm not familiar with this side of the world at all. I will be working with someone for my financial situation.

However, I need suggestions on housing!!! I have little money and bad credit, and I need to find an apartment soon. I'm even really confused about which neighborhoods to go. I know I need more help than just me. I need to attract (if that's the right word) the best fitting place for me, and to have my application approved.

I'm thinking road opener and crown of success??? road opener to open the road to the best opportunity and crown of success to get the apartments I desire, and maybe a Fast Luck or St Expedite, because I need to find housing soon?. I can't burn in my tempoarary housing for privacy reasons, so I will be using m.i.s.c. candle services, but bcuz my budget is really tight. I need to find out what all candles or less candles I should get set?
Cali_Girl

Re: Find New Home

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

I have listed a few forum discussions (on your topic) below

(Spell to find an apartment) spell-to-find-an-apartment-t10472.html
(Finding the perfect home) finding-the-perfect-home-t12994s240.html
(Apartment spell) apartment-spell-t2691.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Find New Home

Unread postby Cali_Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

thanks jwmcclin!
Cali_Girl

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

What if there is a specific place you want to live? There is a specific Apartment that I want to rent after a loved one of mine leaves.. Is there a spell/conjure for this?

Thank you!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

What if there is a specific place you want to live? There is a specific Apartment that I want to rent after a loved one of mine leaves.. Is there a spell/conjure for this?

Thank you!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Need new apartment

Unread postby narcissanoir » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 am

Grertings everyone,
I got evicted from my apartment my roomate screwed me on the remt. Mow I have to find a new place but with this eviction it may be veryvdifficult. Any ideas of spellwork to help me with my situatio?
narcissanoir

Re: Need new apartment

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 am

I would do an attraction sweet jar, and put on your petition " may I attract an apartment to my liking that will allow me to move in with the eviction notice." You can add more to the petition of course. I would add in some five finger grass to attract an apartment property that will grant you a favor. You can burn a road opening candle to help remove any obstacles, a money drawing candle for the deposit as you may need a bigger deposit with an eviction notice, and a van van candle to remove obstacles and change your luck.
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Need new apartment

Unread postby narcissanoir » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Thank you Stars...I really appreciate the advice.
narcissanoir

Re: I Need to Move!

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm

I plan to petition Ms. Lady Of Loreto, how do I respectfully thank her.....? I did research upon Catholic Churches and Online encyclopedia's with history, but no luck. All I know of is she's a patron for aviators and home buyers/renters...Blue Roses? Blue Candles in her name?
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I'd suggest a donation to a charity that helps the homeless.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

THANK YOU Mama Micki, that sounds very appropriate. And I know the PERFECT SPOTS IN VEGAS. :)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants