Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 am

You can do some Road Opening work, maybe burn an orange candle dressed in RO over 3 nights. Then follow that up with some Attraction work aimed at bringing you a good tenant. Back that up with the real-world work of placing For Rent ads in the various free online classifieds, and whatever else is available to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 am

!) Nailing down the property would in no way affect renting it out. The nails are your ALLIES nd not your OPPONENTS.

You are the captain of the ship. You have employed the nails as a captain would employ sailors, because you, as the captain of your ship, need more than a mere desire to sail the ship -- you need willing workers. Like the captain of a ship, you must treat your sailors well and above all, you must trust the sailors to sail the ship. If you thought that sailors would always and invariably steer your ship wrong or send it to the bottom of the sea, you would either never hire sailors at all (and thus never set sail) or you would never become a ship's captain (a magical practitioner) in the first place.

For further information about this topic, please see this long and interesting thread, which, i believe will really educate and inform you on the topic.

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire,-blow-back,-revers ... --t40.html

2) Property rental is very different than securing property, and there are different herbal and mineral allies employed.If the nails are the sailors that sail your ship of real estate, then the herbs and minerals employed in property rental are like the harbour pilot hired to guide your ship in a small area well known and traversed with safety. You do NOT throw your sailors overboard when the harbour pilot comes aboard. You just temporarily add the harbour pilot to your crew.

Herbs for property rental include Cedarwood (housing), Cinnamon (money), Cloves (friendly people, money), sugar (nice and sweet people), and magnetic sand (to atract and draw what you want). Essential oils include all of those from all of the herbs named, plus Bergamot (to influence others). These can be blended into spiritual supplies of various kind — but if you only have one thing, then the most traditional of all the herbs employed for property rental is Cedarwood.

Depending on the type of property and its situation, the Cedarwoood may be in the form of chips, oil, sachet powders, incense, and so forth.

To rent out a room in a boarding house, you may anoint the door knobs of the room with Cedarwood Oil while speaking your prayer. Prospective tenants will touch the door knobs and pick up the power that you and the Cedarwood have conveyed thereby.

To rent a detached home on a lot, you might wish to line the path with cedarwood chips, cedarwood incense powder mixed into the dirt, or other additional things, but still put the Cedarwood Oil on every doorknob and pray over each doorknob that the place be rented -- and be sure to state what kind of a renter you want.

3) You didn't mention this but i will: The Lucky Mojo Forum is subdivided into various sections. The two main sections are PRODUCTS and CONDITIONS and within each of those sections there are further subdivisions and then a set of so-called "canonical topic threads" that deal with commonly-asked and recurring questions.

In the case of this post, you made it a stand-alone, but it could have easily gone into the PRODUCTS: NAILS topic thread or the CONDITIONS: MONEY: REAL-ESTATE RENTAL topic thread. I have chosen to merge it into the latter.
catherine yronwode

Sukie82
Forum Member

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 pm

I hear so much talk about St. Joseph and his help with real estate. I am not Catholic so would St. Joseph be an option for a non-catholic like me?
I would like to find a new apartment or even a house in NYC that is affordable, spacious, and has everything that I want just like the next New Yorker but would like to know my options outside of calling for St. Josephs help?

Answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sukie82

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Sukie82 --

Saint Joseph's patronage is primarily sought for buying or selling real estate, but Our Lady of Loreto is a favourite among those seeking to find a new home, either to buy or to rent.

If you are not a Catholic, there is really no point in trying to work with unfamiliar Catholic saints.

Read this thread from the beginning and you will learn a number of ways to use folk-magic for property rental, your actual topic of interest.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Vera
Forum Member

Unread post by Vera » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:58 am

Thank you Miss Cat for your invaluable knowledge and expertise. Appreciate it very much.
Blessings.

BlossomGreenlove
Forum Member

Unread post by BlossomGreenlove » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Why has no one replied to my post?

CeeEl
Forum Member

Unread post by CeeEl » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi,

I temporarily had to move back home a couple months ago but my parents kept paying the rent for my apt and told me that if i fulfilled a couple of their requirements I could move back by the end of the year (december 2012). I had a reading done and was told that I would be able to move back to my apt by March 2013, but I recently found a day after I had the reading done that I would have to move back home permanently due to a disagreement with my parents (they were paying my rent). Does this mean that what I was told is no longer accurate or that things can change from now until then and that the date given can still be accurate? Furthermore, what kind of rootwork can I do to be able to keep the apt and move back by that date?

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Your reading most likely was accurate at the time it was given, but things CAN change because nothing is written in stone as far as readings go. Life can turn on a dime at any given moment. Your own thoughts and actions can change an outcome so be cognizant of that as well.

I myself had a reading and did a divination looking into a job that I had at the time wanting to see if I would get a permanent position within that company. All signs were a "Yes" but an hour and 45 minutes later, I was let go.
Were you instructed to do any work for yourself? Did you hire someone to do work on your behalf?
I personally would do some "sweetning work" on my parents, and if it is a specific place you are wanting to be at, petitioning Our Lady of Loretto for your apartment back.
But that shouldn't be a substitute for requests/requirements from your parents that need to be fulfilled. I have been in your shoes after a divorce and job loss. There are some things that magic cannot completely take care of. You have to make that effort.
Good Luck!
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Also I would do some "Peacful Home" work while living with your parents.
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

Portia_Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Portia_Rose » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 am

Hello! This is my first time post here, so please bear with me. I am on the section 8 wait list, and I want it to move just a little quicker for me so I can get out of the situation im in, right now. The last time I was notified, they told me they were pulling applicants who applied on sepember 21, while I applied sept. 31st. I don't even know where to begin, for the most part because I came from witchcraft and this would be some of the first major work ive done in Hoodoo. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be swell.

Thankful,

Portia

Rashel67
Forum Member

Unread post by Rashel67 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi, well first of all I would like to say congratulations on even getting that far. 90% of the time s8 does not accept applications so you were very lucky indeed to have submitted your application during one of the rare times that S8 would even accept your application. I would recommend a few things: (1) a through spiritual cleansing of your home with Chinese floor wash, (2) bathing for 13 days straight with the 13-bush bath, and using a double action candle to reverse crossed conditions (2) doing a Novena with St Joseph and Our Lady of Loreto for a new S8 apartment (3) doing a novena with St Expedite to expedite everything and make it go faster.

Portia_Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Portia_Rose » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 am

Reverse crossed conditions? I have a lot to learn...

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am

Hello Portia_Rose,

It sounds to me that you would most benefit at this time from a reading or consultation. Getting an in-depth look at your situation with a professional is always a good place to start.

If you want some work to begin with, try some Road Opening Candles. Prayer and putting your intention to achieve what you desire. Putting your mind on success is always a good thing.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Portia_Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Portia_Rose » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:48 am

Thank you for the advice! I will look into the candle. I also don't wish to put my life in the hands of a practitioner.

Apollo Dark wrote:Hello Portia_Rose,

It sounds to me that you would most benefit at this time from a reading or consultation. Getting an in-depth look at your situation with a professional is always a good place to start.

If you want some work to begin with, try some Road Opening Candles. Prayer and putting your intention to achieve what you desire. Putting your mind on success is always a good thing.

Precise2
Forum Member

Unread post by Precise2 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 am

Hello everyone and seasons greeting.

I just moved in the place i'm living in, in July of this year. I really needed a place to move and this place came up very fast. Without having to really look I took it because of my kids schooling and not wanting to relocate them from their friends. Well since I have been here my landlord have been giving me problems she would slow down and start back up again. I not really sure if she will return my deposits and I have until July to move again. I wanted to start early and I have a particular place in mind or something similar to it, do to the fact I like to entertain my family and friends. The house i'm in now is much smaller than i'm used to and I definitely need more space. Is there something I can do because of my landlord on again and off again behavior I really want to break my lease.

Precise2
Forum Member

Unread post by Precise2 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 am

Hello everyone and seasons greeting.

I just moved in the place i'm living in, in July of this year. I really needed a place to move and this place came up very fast. Without having to really look I took it because of my kids schooling and not wanting to relocate them from their friends. Well since I have been here my landlord have been giving me problems she would slow down and start back up again. I not really sure if she will return my deposits and I have until July to move again. I wanted to start early and I have a particular place in mind or something similar to it, do to the fact I like to entertain my family and friends. The house i'm in now is much smaller than i'm used to and I definitely need more space. Is there something I can do because of my landlord on again and off again behavior I really want to break my lease.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Hello Precise2,

I recommend working with Our Lady of Loretto. She is used to aid you in moving, and finding a new home.

Here are some products to choose from:

CAN-GLC-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BCR-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Bath Crystals
$5.50

IPD-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Incense Powders
$5.50

SPD-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Sachet Powders
$5.50

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Precise2
Forum Member

Unread post by Precise2 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks Apollo dark.
By me having until July to move how soon should I start working with her.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:48 pm

The sooner the better. Don't wait until the last minute.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Mama Micki wrote:The sooner the better. Don't wait until the last minute.
This is great advice. The more time and energy you put into your Belief, and Intention, of your Magick; the better it is.

Focus on your goal, and keep it to heart. That is where the true strength of any Magick is.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Brooke
Forum Member

Unread post by Brooke » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 am

Hi All
I am going to be burning a candle to find suitable accomodation for myself I intend to use fast luck and crown of success but do have several other oils and powders as well if someone thinks another one might be better or should be used to enhance success with finding a place.

I have to move in just over a month and there is not alot of suitable accomodation where I am. There are two places that would be ideal and I have been told there is a small chance about 20 percent that one or both of them could become available by the time I need to move. I am not sure if I am better to focus in on trying to increase my chances of getting one of them as they would be my first choices of anywhere as they are both perfect for me and I love them both or to just try to focus on finding a suitable place. I can easily get yard dirt for both the ones I want as they are quite close.

What would the best colour candle be to use for this?
Would this candle be better burnt over one day or several?.
What oils other than crown of success and fast luck?
If I decide to focus on one of the ones I really want would I use the yard dirt with a petition paper in a similar way to using a personal concern if your doing a spell on a person?

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:14 am

You can include road opening to remove obstacles; attraction to draw an acceptable property. Burn the candle over several days....and use the yard dirt. Also post a prayer for your intentions at the Crystal Silence League http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 am

Hi Brooke,

Jwmcclin has some excellent advice and you should definitely get that prayer request in.

Focusing on both halves of the equation by doing general drawing work to bring in a suitable place to live as well as attraction work on the two you have your eye on keeps the most options open for the universe to fullfill your needs - so if you have the time and energy - consider going the extra mile on this one.

Lodestones or magnets, particularly if you already have one working to draw for you, can be powerful allies in this type of situation. Place a list of your needs in an apartment along with the price range you're looking for under the lodestone you already have working. Feed it and burn candles beside it, talk to it and explain what you want daily for at least a week or until you've signed your new lease.

Product lines to consider in addition to those you've mentionned above if you have them on hand or can manage an order from LM right now include Attraction, Lodestone, Magnet, Come To Me (on the two apartments you really want, although it's a love oil, it can help out). Adding Good Luck or Lucky Buddha oil to any positive working, including this case, can also help give things an extra little push besides how wonderful either of those two oils smells.

Finally, you can also check out the following forum thread into which your posrt has been merged, for additional ideas:
spells-to-find-rental-property,-apartme ... 19832.html

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Brooke
Forum Member

Unread post by Brooke » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you Jwmcclin and Aura I will write up a prayer and post it on the Crystal Silence League today. I had just listened to the archived radio show from this week and I am planning to do the road opening spell that was given on there as I have road opening oil. I just need to try to get some lemon grass which shouldnt be too difficult.

I have attraction, come to me, lodestone, fast luck, victory, van van and several other oils but I dont have magnet or lucky Buddha.

The only lodestones I have are a pair and I havent opened the bag they arrived in yet as I when I ordered them I made a mistake and ordered lodestone oil instead of magnetic sand to feed them and realised my error to late.

However on a side note I must say I value that oil as I beleive sometimes things happen for a reason and lodestone oil was not an oil I had ever given any thought to getting so to have ended up with it by a accident I made when ordering I see as meaningful especially since when I thought about it I knew it was the sand I needed to feed the lodestones and was left thinking why did I do that.

I am still not sure what colour the candles should be for this and would I burn 1 candle with a petition to draw a new suitable place and another for one of the places I want with the petition and yard dirt?.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:30 pm

A yellow candle would be appropriate.
catherine yronwode

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:01 am

Hi Portia... I'm so glad to see this post. I too was on the waiting list for Section 8 and went on a rampage trying to find a way to speed up the process because I was on several waiting lists for years! I worked with Saint Anthony and Saint Jude for a miracle and because it was a difficult situation, and Saint Barbara to clear the obstacles. I also worked with Saint Expedite for faster movement and in 6 months time of years of waiting I got a letter asking for further info and I was then approved! I would also try www.crystalscienceleague.org. Extra prays on your behalf wouldn't hurt right? Oh and I didn't do this but as mentioned previously on this post, definitely do road opening. I SWEAR TO THAT STUFF!! Good luck!

sailor5
Forum Member

Unread post by sailor5 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello,i'm plannin gon moving soon to rent out a room in a family house,my concern is how could i get them to accept my offer which is less of what they want me to pay a month?From 400 a month,to 200$ a month?

Owlsee
Forum Member

Unread post by Owlsee » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 pm

I want to move to a new apartment. I went looking a couple of months ago before I had the money to move and of ourse, the first apartment was the one I should have applied for on faith. A gorgeous four-plex building close to the ocean. I phoned the manager and no application was in. I let it pass praying and hoping that no one would get it in the next few weeks. I'd been praying and burning candles for extra money. Happily, I received an unexpected check a week later that would've covered the deposit easily. I phoned the manager and an application was put in and then rented.

Since then I've been looking and nothing compares to that apartment. I'm have pictures of that apartment on my altar and praying that another tenant decides to move out. I even went there and got dirt from the property that I keep on my altar. Funny, an apartment across the street came open but it was too small so I had to pass. I'm believing that I was allowed to see what is available and to not settle. I haven't given notice to my landlord where Im month-to-month so I don't have to rush. I've been buying furniture and packing boxes to month the energy in faith. Actually I need some extra money to come in gain from buying for my new home. LOL

Any suggestions of a spell for one of the tenants to 'happily' move out? Plus to get My application quickly approved?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:35 am

Hi Owlsee,

you'll find a number of different tricks to attract a specific place in this thread I've merged your post into!
Aura Laforest

Owlsee
Forum Member

Unread post by Owlsee » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Been looking at apt near the ocean for months. The apts that I was kind of interested in, someone already put in application. Friends kept saying God is sending better. This week saw an apt 3 blocks from beach. I never that close to ocean because I assumed its too expensive. I went because the price was $200 lower than the prior apartments.

I get to the apartment and it has everything I prayed for and more. I was in tears because I felt this was God's YES! I prayed and touched the floor. Claiming its my new home. Called on my angels and ancestors help. Even Deeper. My power number is 3. This is apt 3. On 3rd Street. Zip code ends in 3. When I add the street numbers with my apt 3 it equals 3.

I took my paperwork immediately to the office knowing that I was the first because the apartment ad posted after their office hours and I was at the office at opening. I learned the last time to have my application and financials already prepared ahead of time. So I gave the papers to the receptionist because the leasing agent was not in. (it was 9am)

I waited a day to phone assuming they were processing my papers. The agent told me they are gonna wait to get more applicants then start approval process next week. This frustrated me because until now, applications were based upon whether if someone already applied or not. I was first.

I did a black candle on a piece of paper with the address, leasing agents names, and the property owner name to remove all blocks or concerns about my application (note: I don't have great credit anymore) and for everybody else interested in apartment to go elsewhere. I am going into office on Monday to meet the leasing agent. Will wear my follow me boy, crown of success and money oil. I want to know what else can I do? Can I leave something in the apartment to turn away applicants or to claim it as mine? Get dirt from yard to pray over?

I don't have time to order any more products because applications will be processed this week.

Owlsee
Forum Member

Unread post by Owlsee » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:26 pm

I did a Our Lady of Loreto candle vigil on April 1st at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. My candle read said >> There is a light haze on the glass of this candle. There is one large piece of herb stuck to the back of the glass and two stars; one in the front and one in the back. These things signify one major block from past issues, but you have Spirit working both in the front and back of you to help remove these blocks. Overall this is a positive reading for your working.

miraclesnlove
Forum Member

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Wed May 15, 2013 10:29 am

hi everyone,

i am currently doubling up with my young child and am trying to do every thing on my own and while i know others have needs also. for my safety and my childs safety i need to move.

That being said i need help for the time being. i have currently been on the HUD waiting list for about three years. i am number 1857 as of today. i was moving up the scale quickly last year and suddenly got bumped down and now not really moving up the ladder but only inch by inch.

Does any one know of some things i can do to get this process going quicker to get help.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 15, 2013 11:58 am

miraclesnlove --

I have written out a spell for anyone attempting to get better and quicker help from HUD for Section 8 Housing.

Please find it here:

A SUGAR JAR SPELL FOR HUD OR SECTION-8 HOUSING
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#section8

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

miraclesnlove
Forum Member

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Fri May 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks a lot ms.cat, and also I will definitely use this spell, but one thing tho. Im on the waiting list and dont have a case worker assigned to me yet. So I dont know who is who there at the agency. And when I went there the other day to ask questions about the list they dont keep business cards for the company or a brochure or nothing. And they certainly wont tell u any specifics. The front desk lady just basically told me to be patient. And that she dont know when they will send out a letter to people. What do you or some one else who know more about this suggest I do if I dont have a caseworker name and business card to add to the honey jar. Dont mean to keep asking and bothering just wanna make sure I know whats what..thanks

miraclesnlove
Forum Member

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Fri May 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Again thanks guys. Read ms. cats honey jar spell and will try this spell. Thanks much

Zoe
Forum Member

Unread post by Zoe » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:32 am

Hi,

Would it be possible to use Crown of Success to get a landlord to agree to rent a home to us? We are ideal candidates except that we have three cats and I am just concerned she is going to be wary...otherwise I am thinking St. Expedite. or Road Opener...

Thanks
-Zoe

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:01 am

Zoe: Yes you certainly could work a Crown of Success spell for getting success with a landlord granting you the right to rent a home.

Lucky Mojo Crown of Success page: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

done

Unread post by done » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi there,

So I'm going to make the list, I also found a perfect picture online of a farm I would love to own. I know it's not for sale, so I took the most "impersonal" picture of the home and plan to edit it with things we want (our dogs, us, etc).

I am buying the St. Joseph kit to sell our current house, and people on here have mentioned he can be used to also buy a home. Does anyone know how I would go about doing that? I tried Google, but it just gave me the "did you mean SELL a home?"

flamethrower mentioned using a brown candle, would I clean and refill his Vigil candle? I also believe someone mentioned Our Lady of Loreto, so I'll probably burn her candle along with St. Expedite.

Any other tips?

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:50 pm

You could just petition St Joseph, using prayer, maybe setting a vigil light, and giving an offering, either donating to some cause he is associate with in his name, or leaving some offering of food stuff. I believe it is common on his feast day to collect together a great variety of breads and financial donations, and donate them all to a local food bank.

While I know of some people who use pull out candles, I can't recommend them. I notice they always tend to burn with a lot of soot being left behind. It's not a very pretty sight. If you don't have any other items to make devotions one, you could use your empty St Joseph vigil candle to be the image for your altar, until you can get something that you like more, like a prayer card, large image, or a statue.

The Lady of Loreto was mentioned for renters and people looking to rent. If you are looking to rent a home, you can always petition her.

When you take that picture and personalize it to fit your desires, you could use that as a focus while using a candle dressed with attraction oil, to attract the situation you desire.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:34 am

Hi done,
In addition to the petitions to the Saints, working with a large lodestone is also a great way to draw the property: http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html; there's a LODESTONE MONEY (OR OBJECT) DRAWING SPELL about half-way down the page along with lots of great information.
Aura Laforest

HiImDiane
Forum Member

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 pm

I live in a income based apartment building. I currently live in a 1 bedroom and I am trying to get a 2 bedroom. I feel like my apartment manager is giving my the runaway instead of just transferring me. We have 6 open 2 bedrooms in my building. What can I do or what candle should I burn to make sure they give me a 2 bedroom for $600?- Diane

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi Diane,

For a candle I would suggest a Master Glass Candle Fixed because it is prayed over. fixed and dressed by the people at the Lucky Mojo. The Master Candle is described on the Lucky Mojo catalogue online shop as a candle said to "powerfully aid one's ability to control situations and people." The Crown of Success candle is a good one too.

As a former Apartment manager and owner, I tended to favor people who were respectful and polite. I also liked people who were nice to the staff. People who were good tenants.
Is your apartment manager giving you the runaround? It is probable, her job is to get the most money and the best tenant for the rental.
But there are ways to sway this person in your favor.
1. Do cleansing baths for yourself. A 13 herb bath is good. They sell them online from the Lucky Mojo. You can also read about them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html
When I'm in a rush, I use a half cup of coffee, some Kosher salt and some lemon juice for a cleansing bath ( this can be done in a shower as well) bathe yourself while praying for what you want. Get out of the tub or shower, make sure to cleanse the soles of your feet, and air dry.
2.Work your candle. Use prayer and your petition.
3. You can also consider doing a honey jar or a sweeting spell, like a sugar spell to sweeten the manager and staff to you.
Here's the link for that info: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

For spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.com

4. You can also give her some sugar cookies with a pinch of cinnamon on them that you've baked and prayed over. No time to bake? Buy the cookies at the grocery store bakery and prayer over them.
5. You could also wear some attraction oil or satchet when you speak with her. http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Best of luck! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

katitia
Forum Member

Unread post by katitia » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi everyone, I wanted to know what spell would be good to get a new apartment and be able to pay the rent for at least 6 months in advance. I also want to have peace in the home and with neighbors and the landlord. I receive disability and I am paying $200 less at my current apartment. I want to be able to get a job and not worry about it affecting my disability and I want to have a nice apartment at the same time. my income with disability alone is not much, including my other bills and I sometimes have to stretch my money for food. What spell/spells can I do to permanently break this cycle?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Here's a thread all on renting and getting apartments and the spellwork relating to that:

spells-for-finding-rental-property-apar ... 83#p132870

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

katitia
Forum Member

Unread post by katitia » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Thank you! :P

Mrniceguy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:03 pm

I was wondering if the was any candle spell or sachet power that I could use to speed up the process of my receiving a housing voucher here in washington D.C. As of april 2013 The D.C housing authority has stopped enrollment into the public housing program & on average has a 10 year waiting period . I would like a trick that would get me housed VERY FAST.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:59 pm

You may wish to petition St. Expedite who is known for getting work done fast.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Also perhaps petition St. Joseph because he's great at getting people homes.

You may also wish to work with Attraction supplies to attract a new place to you, and your housing voucher to you:

http://luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

You might also try this: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#section8

It's a honey jar spell for section 8 housing, which sounds like it would be relevant to your case

Mrniceguy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 am

Since I am looking for a new place to live I was wondering if I can get a picture of the apartment building & 5 spot it with money drawing oil with the intent to afford the apartment & have extra money to have fun. After doing this I was thinking of putting it in a money drawing mojo bag fed with money drawing oil,jack daniels whiskey & the fire from a prosperity candle. Would that be ok?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Good Evening Mrniceguy,
I really like the second half of your spell but am concerned about the first part of your spell.
If this were me, I would try other spells discussed on these 2 pages. I am just not convinced that by only applying money drawing oil to a picture will insure that you get the apartment.You will need something more compelling (in my opinion). You need to work on the landlords, etc.
I would be interested in hearing what the other moderators have to say about this.
In the meantime, please explore what others have recommended.
Wishing you the very best
Take care

Mrniceguy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:50 am

I was wondering if I should include a picture of the apartment in a money drawing mojo bag along with some dirt from the property im looking to move onto?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello, MrNiceguy,
Yes, you can do that.
But, make sure that you state on your petition paper and on the picture that you want money to afford this.
Otherwise, it seems a little confusing. Just looking at it makes me think that you want money from this apartment building! LOL. So, be VERY clear when taking to your mojo hand and stating and writing your petition.
Take care
Happy Holidays

Mrniceguy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 am

Hi I was wondering if It was posible to work a spell to obtain a new apartment using a picture of the building ? If so how would I use this for a mojo bag & what condition oils & incense would you prefer? I was thinking of working with saint expidite on this as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello, Mr Niceguy,
Didn't I already just answer that same question?
And, yes, St Expedite is a WONDERFUL Saint to work with in situations like this.

SweetLady
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetLady » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:20 pm

catherineyronwode wrote: Herbs for property rental include

Cedar
Cinnamon
Cloves
Sugar
Magnetic Sand

The most traditional herb employed in hoodoo tricks for property rental is Cedarwood. Depending on the type of property and its situation, the Cedarwoood may be in the form of chips, oil, sachet powders, incense, and so forth.
Would these herbs also be good for someone who is looking to find a rental property? [as a tennant] I am not trying to rent out property but to sign a lease at a nice place that meets our needs. Thank you for your help :)

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:04 am

Hi Sweetlady

I think the listed herbs are more for wanting to rent a property out by the proprietor to attract good paying tenants. You may want to try an Attraction Spell, kits are sold at Lucky Mojo if you have a particular property in mind or want to attract the right property for your needs.

Hope this helps.
HRCC G#1548

SweetLady
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetLady » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:47 pm

What kind of herbs or minerals can be employed to draw the right rental property or even a specific rental property? Thanks much.

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 am

Hi.

Have you found a particular property that interests you? If not you could use a lodestone to attract the right property to you.

Take a piece of paper and write your request for your ideal rental property that will attract lots of business and good customers (assuming it is for a business venture, be specific about what type of property you wish to attract). Even better if you can find a picture of the property you want to rent, place that under the lodestone. You will then need some attraction oil and some magnetic sand, I would also add a little sugar and five fingered grass so that the landlord will be sweet to you and favour you as a tenant.

Anoint the four corners of the paper or the picture of the property with the attraction oil and place the lodestone on top of the paper/picture. Then pray over the lodestone so it knows what exactly you require and it will work for you, pray something like 'I pray that the property that is right for me will be drawn to me, that I will be successful in all ventures whilst I reside there' and whatever else you desire in the property.

Then feed the lodestone with magnetic sand and do this everyday until you find the right property, then thank the lodestone when you have found the right property for you and bury it in your garden.
HRCC G#1548

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 am

Opps, Sorry forgot to add put the paper/picture under a china plate and set your Lodestone on top of the china plate, it is also good to name your lodestone, so it can become your ally and you can develop a relationship with it.

Best wishes.
HRCC G#1548

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”