Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:16 am

Hello Opulennnnce,

I would suggest you check out this thread about passing background checks:

hide-legal-criminal-police-record-from- ... 26914.html

You may also want to look into Law Keep Away products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

notmycircus
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by notmycircus » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you all for your advice, I much appreciate it. I am not getting a positive feeling with St. Expedite, rather the opposite. Ganesha keeps popping into my head though, and I've always had a good feeling with him. So I think I'm going to try that and the sugar bowl spell for getting a place. What do you think?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:57 am

Hello notmycircus,

If you aren't getting a good feeling from St. Expedite, then don't force it by working with him. Pray to Ganesha instead to open your roads and help you find a place. Check out this thread for more information about working with him:

spells-for-new-opportunities-van-van-ro ... 22229.html

Take care.

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed May 02, 2018 5:29 am

I coincidentally found out that there's an apartment near my parents place available! They opened the spot today, I've been waiting for months and I need to get this apartment asap! I'm going to call them tomorrow so tonight I'll be working on a honey jar...I've already prepared a shoe trick petition so far with the name of the administrator in charge of the property paper works (her name crossed over with my name and other curios). I'm doing a honey jar tonight and I will put her name as well as the landlord's name in the honey jar...I'm thinking of adding crown of success, fast luck, attraction, john the conqueror, blessing oils and powders. I will also add five finger grass, deer's tounge, allspice berries, cinnamon and blessing mixture herbs. What more herbs should I add??? I'll be writing the petitions with their names under, then crossed over with my name, then circled with "favormegrantmeapartment". Perhaps I should print out the ad of the apartment to include in the petition too or should I use it to write the petition on it? Sorry, I'm so nervous cause I really want this apartment. My children needs this too...Thank you for any feedback...

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 am

I coincidentally found out that there's an apartment near my parents place available! They opened the spot today, I've been waiting for months and I need to get this apartment asap! I'm going to call them tomorrow so tonight I'll be working on a honey jar...I've already prepared a shoe trick petition so far with the name of the administrator in charge of the property paper works (her name crossed over with my name and other curios). I'm doing a honey jar tonight and I will put her name as well as the landlord's name in the honey jar...I'm thinking of adding crown of success, fast luck, attraction, john the conqueror, blessing oils and powders. I will also add five finger grass, deer's tounge, allspice berries, cinnamon and blessing mixture herbs. What more herbs should I add??? Could I also add a little bit of dirt from the area of the apartment??? I'll be writing the petitions with their names under, then crossed over with my name, then circled with "favormegrantmeapartment". Perhaps I should print out the ad of the apartment to include in the petition too or should I use it to write the petition on it? Sorry, I'm so nervous cause I really want this apartment. My children needs this too...Thank you for any feedback...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

I think the plan you have for your work sounds great, I would just add that many people petition St. Joseph when they need help getting a place to live. You can read about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Good luck!

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat May 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Update: i have a honey jar, a mojo bag and a shoe trick ready. The candles burn quite clean on the honey jar.

What more could I do when I'm going to check out the apartment?

What could i place in the apartment or sprinkle to get favors and advantages?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Moonlightdream --

Some folks report success by using I Can You Can't to keep other prospective tenants away. I find that Cedar Wood oil or chips helps me with property work.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu May 10, 2018 4:24 am

I got the place! I can't believe it...Hard work and concentration pays off!...I guess I'm quite gifted with these kind of work...Hehe
Off to the "cleansing and blessing a new home" next lol

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 8:24 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

Congratulations! That's SO great!!

Vida
Forum Member

Unread post by Vida » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

I am still living in my parents place, since I am single and couldn't afford a place myself in the past years. Now my payment is better, however I will need some extra cash to start living on my own. Currently have one bank credit and can't afford another one in such short period.

I spoke with my parents to loan me some money (not a big amount) but they don't want to hear. I feel I can't no longer live there, I am suffocating and need to move out. I am going to work extra shifts, but really feel an urge to move out as fast as I can.

What can I do in this situation? What will help the things to happen sooner?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello, Vida.

Finding a place of your own is essential to personal happiness. I know how you feel, because in the past I too have had to say prayers and call upon the realm of spirit to get a home.

I was raised as a Catholic, and so I recommend that you look into and learn to work with Our Lady of Loreto. Just as Saint Joseph is the patron of those who which to sell a home, Our Lady of Loreto is the patroness of those in search of new homes. You do not need to be a Catholic to ask for her aid. I have known her to help those from other faith communities, as she is a benevolent and helpful Mother.

You may dress a small candle in a candle stand in her name with her named oil or with House Blessing Oil, or a combination of the two.

Set the candle on a map of the district in which you wish to locate, and draw a circle or a heart around the area you have chosen, and write your prayer all around it in your own words. Lay a piece of glass over the map (so the map will not catch fire) and burn one small candle to her every day and place one small coin on the glass, until the coins will form a ring around the candle stand.

Each night, as you light the candle, pray to her, from your heart, asking that as she was safely moved by angels to her new home, so will you too be moved, and explain that as a token of the money you wish her to direct your way so you can make your move, you are piling up money to give to the poor in her name, as soon as you are in your new home.

Be sure to keep your vow, and give the accumulated coins to a charity for the homeless.

OIL-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-HOUS
House Blessing Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

tigrislyli
Forum Member

Unread post by tigrislyli » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi Ernie, are you referring to chime candles when you suggest using a small candle? If so, would yellow be the best one to use?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 am

Hello tigrislyli,

I'm not Ernie, but yes, you could use the small chime candles that Lucky Mojo sells, and I'd say you could use blue candles since she is typically shown wearing blue and Lucky Mojo packages her materials in blue:

http://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

Also, blue is often used in home spells. So there you go!

Good luck!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:44 am

What spell can be used for a permanent position at my current job so that I can find a 3 bedroom apartment or home for me and my kids? Nothing expensive!
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:03 am

inquiringminds128,

You can use a honey jar to sweeten the boss to you and to hire you. Also using LM products such as steady work to continue to work and do well on the job. Gravel root with salt is employed to get a job and carried in your pocket. To get a house or apartment that is good for you, write down what you need in a place and dress it with attraction oil, burn candles on top of it while you seek a home.

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:55 am

Thank you so much j82. Looks like I need to go ahead and put in another order with LM!

Vida
Forum Member

Unread post by Vida » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Is it a good idea to use a skull candle to influence someone to pick me up as a flatmate? I have personal concerns and info.
Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:25 pm

vida,

You can use a candle to influence a person for many things. Moving or living is one option. Essence of bend over would be a good product to dominate them along with licorice. When you talk to the skull puff a cigar in its face as tobacco is a known herb to help communicate a message. Make the statements as their tone such as I want to live with John Doe, I want to live in This house with John Doe.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:49 am

Thanks for the suggestions, j82!

GeminianDragon
Forum Member

Unread post by GeminianDragon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:55 am

Hi, so I posted as GeminianDragon on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:39 pm - unfortunately I cannot log into that account for some reason!

However, I can confirm that I used the Black Candle Tobacco...
(that I used previously to win over a judge in a court case; previously the judge was very pro-father and making it difficult for me by allowing the father to do as he pleases days after a hearing when there is a court order in place)
...with an orange candle die and moulded it into a candle using two house shaped cookie cutters. I think I also used some thyme oil or another herb of some kind to do with housing or wanting/desiring something.

I can confirm I was housed on the 25th September 2014 (21 days after my first post), in a VERY nice area with VERY GOOD schools in each direction of my flat. Now, my flat and my neighbours aren't perfect, but we are getting there with soundproofing!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:21 am

GeminianDragon --

Thanks for the testimony of your work.

Your account was probably one of those that was deleted when we ugraded the site's software -- people who had not posted in a while got lost. It was not intentional.
catherine yronwode

GeminianDragon
Forum Member

Unread post by GeminianDragon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:37 am

No problem Catherine!

I didn’t want to get into trouble for creating another account - but that’s good to know! X

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 am

Instead of mimicking someone elses spell word for word and item for item-- i want to test myself and do my own thing. So my goal is to obtain an apartment or house for me and my kids. i found a nice apartment complex and printed out the information for it. (pictures of the complex and a map of it's location)-- what I plan to do is pray over the inforrmation that I printed-- something in the means of "if its in your will God let me obtain this living space for me and my children in the name of Jesus I pray amen"

When I'm done praying over the information I'm going to write the name of the property managers 3 times one under the other and cross it with "APPROVE ME" then fold it towards me turning it to the right 90 degrees after each fold until I no longer fold it-- if I can obtain that information, if not I'll use the name of the complex

I'm then going to inscribe "APPROVE ME" on a white candle (I only have white, black, and red candles) and dress it with crown of success, essence of bend over, and five finger grass whilst reciting psalm 23. After the candle has been dress, I'm going to place the petition paper (information that was prayed over) under the candle and light the candle while speaking my petition and continue to let the candle burn completely out-- sounds okay to me-- any further suggestions or constructive criticism :?:

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:17 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

I think this sounds like great work! Only two cents I have is to use white candles for this purpose--out of white, black and red, white seems to make the most sense. You could also work a honey jar on the names of the property managers.

Good luck!

SheliaSky
Forum Member

Relocating: How to manifest a house I love to rent and a good landlord who will happily rent to me and my pets

Unread post by SheliaSky » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:42 pm

HI
Thank you for taking the time to read this I look forward to your input. Some of these questions I think are about how to think about doing the work.

I am relocating 11 hours away - just picking up an moving to a new area and recreating my life and I am unsure how draw the right home to me when I am hours away and so much is now online.

HOW TO HOLD A HOME UNTIL I ARRIVE TO SEE IT
What can be done to "hold" a home I may see online for me until I can arrive in a few days to look? I do not want to get stuck or block myself from the right house.

GETTING A HOUSE I LOVE
What can I do to have a landlord want to rent the house I love, once I discover it, to me and only me, despite not looking so strong on paper, such as proof of employment, income, and having multiple cats. I am a good tenant and the rent has been paid and on time for years, but I do not have

I have seen several places online. I have been told to put cinnamon on the picture of the house and fold it towards me. What if I have several houses to look and I am still in another location?<br/>
Should I print them all out- that takes a lot of toner - which is expensive- each of my strongest houses so I have it when I arrive in the new area I have them? Is this ONLY for the one house I love? Will, it then be too late?

LANDLORDS
I need - I think I need a landlord who will rent to me in spite of stringent rental application requirements. Many of these want a filled out application an some before you see the place. <br/>

RENTAL APPLICATIONS
PAPER APPLICATIONS
If I can print out a paper application, I could charm it, but what should I do?- especially if I have not yet seen the place.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS
More and more landlords or reality companies are requiring online applications. How should I charm an online application before I fill it out? I guess I could type in the words and copy and paste to a document and print that out, delete the online app, and charm the printed words, but it would not be the real, would it? and then paste the charmed words back into the online application? guidance? thoughts?

PREVIOUS LANDLORDS as mandatory references
What can be done to assure that a previous landlord speak positively about me and shows me in the best light when not everything was perfect but I was still a good tenant?
Should I run another sweetening or honey jar? I did before getting the house and after moving in but they are expired. It was several years ago.
Should I do something to "shut their mouth"? or stop gossip? but a conversation between two landlords would be business not gossip, right? What is the most powerful thing to do?
When a prospective landlord wants two landlord references and the application includes detailed questions including the number of pets an if the EVER had any issues, and it seems as though the landlord assuring rent was on time every month in full but the landlord is an old crank

What about a previous landlord I did not leave on good terms with-I tell you this for perspective- the place flooded and he did nothing and allowed for black mold and then spread it around with fans and I reported this to the board of health and he accused me of losing him $20,000 on the asking price - I think he needed to keep the dwelling safe while I was moving out. He has a lot of motivation not to speak well of me. It would do me no good to complain about him.
What kind of work could or should be done?

BYPASSING RENTAL APPLICATIONS
Is there something that can be done so I can actually bypass a strict application and just have the landlord just talk to me and accept me based on my own regogniance- for lack of a better word? what is it?<br/>

BEING SEEN AS RELIABLE
I know I am, but I am concerned that since I cannot claim that I have a job or a promise of a job three times the rent, have only been marginally employed this year and am going in cold to a new area (in order to create that right livelihood) and I have pets, that my reliability will be questioned and then I will be tossed aside and not get a good home. But I can pay the rent.
What can be done?

DRAWING THE RIGHT HOME TO - BEYOND REGULAR CHANNELS<br/>
Also, I feel as though I may need to manifest this home or cause it to find me or call to me. I wonder if I can just find it by someone replying to an ad I run, or someone I meet tells me- oh down this street there is a for rent sign or I simply drive by and it works out. But it is a big area, I am not familiar with it. What work do I do so that I drive down the right street at the right time, WHAT can I do to pull the home that I love to me so I can care for her and she provide me sanctuary? (13 years I did do this for another home I found. It was an apt. I was returning from a drive in nature and took the wrong exit and then remembered someone at a little shop had once said when I had first relocated into that area - oh the guy down there has some rentals. So I drove up the driveway walked to the back house and as soon as I saw that this ground level rental was vacant, I knew in my gut it was for me. sometimes bumper stickers are very helpful. The neighbor's vehicle in the driveway had magical bumper stickers and I knew we had commonality. We connected, they put a call into the landlord and I got the place ahead of everyone. But I did not have pets. However, that place had mold, a lot of mold. I do NOT want a place with hidden dangers anymore.<br/>

NATURE SPIRITS
I feel strongly that the nature spirits /Devas in the locale will be happy that I am there. I love and respect nature and I am actually looking for a home surrounded by nature or at least with a good yard and nice foliage or a big lot or a lot backing to field or woods or something. I need this for me and for my pets. I am aware these rentals are less common and this is part of why I need all the help I can get from all beneficial sources.
What can I do to draw myself to the nature spirits who can help me unveil this place to me and help me draw it in and or work on the landlord's mindset to rent to me?<br/>

PETS PROTECTION AND HELPING
What can I do to work with my cat's energies to encourage the cats to help pull in the right home for all of us? I mean it IS extra and a LOT of extra work for me to find a safe home for all of us rather than just me, but I think that they are family and that is that. We are a team. What can I do to assure their safety, freedom and the right home and neighbors and landlord? that they can walk safely and be unseen when needed, but seen to motor vehicles - I hope that made sense.

So, I have a lot of fine-tuning questions. If you are a professional rootworker and this post calls to you, I am looking for someone to advise me and perhaps do some rootwork for me to bolster my own work.- pretty quickly. Please reach out. If a professional rootworker you know pops into your mind as you read this and you think:" oh they could help, that is a fit" and you would recommend them to me, please reach out.

Thank you for reading this. I am open to any well-intended input and suggestions.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:34 am

Hello, SheliaSky

This thread on renting a home is 8 pages long and contains almost 450 posts to date, so some of what you are looking for has already been addressed. I suggest you start from page one, read to here and ask any further questions if you have them.

Since you are looking for a professional rootworker, i suggest you select one from among the readers at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers --

AIRR
http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck
catherine yronwode

SheliaSky
Forum Member

Unread post by SheliaSky » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:03 am

Thank You for replying and holding this forum. It really is amazing

I understand there is a wealth of information here. Please understand that I have pored over this thread for several hours before I wrote my request. I did not see my specific questions answered.

For example:

I have not seen anything on how to deal with online applications - vs paper- With paper you can rub a powder, but on online you cannot and it is submitted before you have time to fully review, for example. So in this age of increasing technology how do we work with that? because it seems to me it is the physical powder or oil or placing on the altar that works on the application and when they TOUCH it the intent is transferred. But ONLINE that entire thing is bypassed. so what to do?

I did not see anything about : What do do with getting pets approved despite landlord not wanting many pets, how to work with nature spirits on the as yet undiscovered property, what is the best way to address getting current or previous landlords to speak only well, looking from a distance, what is the best way to call in a home in a tough market? If I see a home online that I like, does it make sense to put cinnamon on the picture and fold it towards me before I actaully see it inside?

Would compelling oil be fine with this work? I have the idea that it is more sexual in nature? Wouldn't want to confuse the issue. Would boss fix oil work on a prospective landlord?

I really hope someone is willing to take the time to answer these questions directly or at least invite me to hire them directly.

I am familiar with AIRR, and would rather work with someone from there. Before I posted here, I went to the category which seemed to apply. Then I read each and everyone's page completely including clicking on their own websites if there was one and all reviews. I chose one which seemed the best match for me and tried to hire them by putting money down for an appointment. They told me they have stopped doing the work they were on that page for and referred me to someone else. I have reached out to that person about 4 times over two weeks, put more money down for a working and have heard nothing. From this, I am starting to doubt my own judgment.
So, you see WHY I am asking for direct input from those in the know. I am hoping someone reading this know of someone in AIRR who is great at the kind of work I need to accomplish. Thanks again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello SheilaSky,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

With online applications, a little trick you can do is when you have the application pulled up on your computer, take a tiny amount of Look Me Over oil on your finger and use it to place a tiny dot of the oil in the four corners of your screen, like you're dressing the application itself.

A spell you can do to find a rental property is to print out a map of the area in which you are looking for a home, and place that on your altar. Work the Attraction spell kit to attract to you the property you are meant to have.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Yes, Compelling oil is just fine for this work, especially for use with landlords. It's not sexual necessarily, it's just designed to get someone to "do your bidding," as it says on the following page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

An especially good use of the oil would be to use it to compel the landlord to accept pets. You could do this by starting a honey jar for the landlord, and then burn purple candles on top dressed with Boss Fix and Compelling oils.

I'm very sorry to hear of this experience you're having with this AIRR member. You may want to reach out to the ombudsman if you've contacted the worker at least three times and haven't heard anything back.

Many blessings to you!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”