Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:16 am

Hello Opulennnnce,

I would suggest you check out this thread about passing background checks:

hide-legal-criminal-police-record-from- ... 26914.html

You may also want to look into Law Keep Away products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

notmycircus

Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by notmycircus » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you all for your advice, I much appreciate it. I am not getting a positive feeling with St. Expedite, rather the opposite. Ganesha keeps popping into my head though, and I've always had a good feeling with him. So I think I'm going to try that and the sugar bowl spell for getting a place. What do you think?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:57 am

Hello notmycircus,

If you aren't getting a good feeling from St. Expedite, then don't force it by working with him. Pray to Ganesha instead to open your roads and help you find a place. Check out this thread for more information about working with him:

spells-for-new-opportunities-van-van-ro ... 22229.html

Take care.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed May 02, 2018 5:29 am

I coincidentally found out that there's an apartment near my parents place available! They opened the spot today, I've been waiting for months and I need to get this apartment asap! I'm going to call them tomorrow so tonight I'll be working on a honey jar...I've already prepared a shoe trick petition so far with the name of the administrator in charge of the property paper works (her name crossed over with my name and other curios). I'm doing a honey jar tonight and I will put her name as well as the landlord's name in the honey jar...I'm thinking of adding crown of success, fast luck, attraction, john the conqueror, blessing oils and powders. I will also add five finger grass, deer's tounge, allspice berries, cinnamon and blessing mixture herbs. What more herbs should I add??? I'll be writing the petitions with their names under, then crossed over with my name, then circled with "favormegrantmeapartment". Perhaps I should print out the ad of the apartment to include in the petition too or should I use it to write the petition on it? Sorry, I'm so nervous cause I really want this apartment. My children needs this too...Thank you for any feedback...

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 am

I coincidentally found out that there's an apartment near my parents place available! They opened the spot today, I've been waiting for months and I need to get this apartment asap! I'm going to call them tomorrow so tonight I'll be working on a honey jar...I've already prepared a shoe trick petition so far with the name of the administrator in charge of the property paper works (her name crossed over with my name and other curios). I'm doing a honey jar tonight and I will put her name as well as the landlord's name in the honey jar...I'm thinking of adding crown of success, fast luck, attraction, john the conqueror, blessing oils and powders. I will also add five finger grass, deer's tounge, allspice berries, cinnamon and blessing mixture herbs. What more herbs should I add??? Could I also add a little bit of dirt from the area of the apartment??? I'll be writing the petitions with their names under, then crossed over with my name, then circled with "favormegrantmeapartment". Perhaps I should print out the ad of the apartment to include in the petition too or should I use it to write the petition on it? Sorry, I'm so nervous cause I really want this apartment. My children needs this too...Thank you for any feedback...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

I think the plan you have for your work sounds great, I would just add that many people petition St. Joseph when they need help getting a place to live. You can read about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Good luck!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat May 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Update: i have a honey jar, a mojo bag and a shoe trick ready. The candles burn quite clean on the honey jar.

What more could I do when I'm going to check out the apartment?

What could i place in the apartment or sprinkle to get favors and advantages?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Moonlightdream --

Some folks report success by using I Can You Can't to keep other prospective tenants away. I find that Cedar Wood oil or chips helps me with property work.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu May 10, 2018 4:24 am

I got the place! I can't believe it...Hard work and concentration pays off!...I guess I'm quite gifted with these kind of work...Hehe
Off to the "cleansing and blessing a new home" next lol

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 8:24 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

Congratulations! That's SO great!!

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

I am still living in my parents place, since I am single and couldn't afford a place myself in the past years. Now my payment is better, however I will need some extra cash to start living on my own. Currently have one bank credit and can't afford another one in such short period.

I spoke with my parents to loan me some money (not a big amount) but they don't want to hear. I feel I can't no longer live there, I am suffocating and need to move out. I am going to work extra shifts, but really feel an urge to move out as fast as I can.

What can I do in this situation? What will help the things to happen sooner?

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello, Vida.

Finding a place of your own is essential to personal happiness. I know how you feel, because in the past I too have had to say prayers and call upon the realm of spirit to get a home.

I was raised as a Catholic, and so I recommend that you look into and learn to work with Our Lady of Loreto. Just as Saint Joseph is the patron of those who which to sell a home, Our Lady of Loreto is the patroness of those in search of new homes. You do not need to be a Catholic to ask for her aid. I have known her to help those from other faith communities, as she is a benevolent and helpful Mother.

You may dress a small candle in a candle stand in her name with her named oil or with House Blessing Oil, or a combination of the two.

Set the candle on a map of the district in which you wish to locate, and draw a circle or a heart around the area you have chosen, and write your prayer all around it in your own words. Lay a piece of glass over the map (so the map will not catch fire) and burn one small candle to her every day and place one small coin on the glass, until the coins will form a ring around the candle stand.

Each night, as you light the candle, pray to her, from your heart, asking that as she was safely moved by angels to her new home, so will you too be moved, and explain that as a token of the money you wish her to direct your way so you can make your move, you are piling up money to give to the poor in her name, as soon as you are in your new home.

Be sure to keep your vow, and give the accumulated coins to a charity for the homeless.

OIL-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-HOUS
House Blessing Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

tigrislyli

Unread post by tigrislyli » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi Ernie, are you referring to chime candles when you suggest using a small candle? If so, would yellow be the best one to use?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 am

Hello tigrislyli,

I'm not Ernie, but yes, you could use the small chime candles that Lucky Mojo sells, and I'd say you could use blue candles since she is typically shown wearing blue and Lucky Mojo packages her materials in blue:

http://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

Also, blue is often used in home spells. So there you go!

Good luck!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”