Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

neonwaosy

Re: Spell Work to Attract Great New Neighbors

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Happy new year LM family.
Please I need helpful advice here.
I am trying to downgrade from 3 bedrooms to 2 bedrooms apt, within the same complex. I found one, saw it, liked it and drove out to go get money order and also picked my kiddos from school, but by the time I got back someone else showed up with a check and they rented the spot to them. I am not happy about this outcome. I feel it's unfair what they did. Please is there anything I can do asap to stop this family from moving in to this place.
Thank you all.

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spell Work to Attract Great New Neighbors

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Hi neonwaosy,

You are posting in the thread about attracting good neighbors when your question is about getting the home you want. I have moved your post to the right location. Please post in the correct section of the board moving forward.

Had you put in an application for it and this other family jumped the queue ahead of you? Was the landlord/building manager expecting you? How does one get a different apartment there?

If it's just a matter of whoever shows up first with a check wins, then it sounds like you were beaten to the punch.

If they knew of your interest and were expecting a check, you have a right to complain that they did not honor the process.

Either way, look at the spells in this thread for ideas and see what speaks to you. It may not be too late to get the home you want.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Kristina30
Newly Registered
Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by Kristina30 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi is there a spell I can do to have this house still be available until I can get the security deposit and my own legal guardianship?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:09 pm

Hello Kristina30,

You are in the right thread and if you read through the posts here, you will find good advice and ideas on how to help keep that house available.

You can also submit a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, where many people will pray on your behalf to get the home you want. It is a wonderful and free service.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck!

Kristina30
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kristina30 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:46 pm

I did a honey jar spell and he agreed to let me give half now half before I move in.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:54 pm

Hello Kristina30,

That is wonderful news! Congratulations and keep up your good work.

I wish you the best of luck.

Kristina30
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kristina30 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:18 pm

Now that I got the house how do I get my guardian to let me move out of my sip home.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 am

Hi Kristina30,

Read through the spells in the thread on influencing someone's decision:
influence-and-change-someone-s-mind-or- ... 19744.html

Please do not post questions like this in random locations on the board. Do a search of the forum first for topics that relate to your question, read through those threads for advice and ideas as they are likely already posted, and ask any follow-up questions you may have after reading.

Good luck with your spell.

Homeless

Tired of Bad Luck what is happening

Unread post by Homeless » Fri May 10, 2019 11:41 pm

Hi

I've been homeless for 15 year's and I am absolutely tired of all of this bad luck and blockages. Financially I haven't been stable I've tried getting a trade but I can never successfully complete anything that I start because there is always circumstances that arrives. I have no idea what is happening. However, I am truly and honestly ready to change all of this misfortune and bind whoever is responsible. If it's because of my own experience I'm willing to take responsibility. I need help bad. What can I do to find out and stop this viscous cycle. I think I might be under a Psychic attack.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 13, 2019 10:07 am

Hello Homeless,

I am sorry to hear this has been happening to you.

It isn't possible for us to understand the cause of your misfortune without a reading. I would suggest that you contact a member of AIRR to get a reading and based on what they see in their cards, they can prescribe rootwork to help you. You can find these qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Homeless, if you cannot afford even a 15- or 20-minute reading, call the AIRR reader who most appeals to you and tell them you need to apply to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. They will either give you a reading free or at a nominal cost, or they will ask the Fund to find a volunteer reader for you -- a number of our AIRR readers volunteer for this work.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

clarkga25
Newly Registered

Unread post by clarkga25 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:39 pm

I am in a desperate situation and I have to move in 2 months. Looking for help or any type of direction to get a house or apartment. Again, I have only 2 months wirh some minor credit problems.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Hello clarkga25,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

I have moved your post to the topic on finding a new home. We ask that you not start new topics as you did, as this is against forum rules and you will find we have nearly every topic already covered. Please search the forum for the correct place to post in future.

This thread is full of spell advice and ideas that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, then feel free to ask us here.

Since you indicate that time is of the essence, you should consider petitioning St Expedite to help speed things up.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:41 pm

I found the absolute perfect place to live. I went to meet the owner and she was heavenly; we got along very well. However, I haven't heard anything from her in a little over a week. I want it and to keep others from it. I can work with the rent, but it would be nice if they lowered it.

I am on a time crunch, so I know I need to work with St Expedite. It's not a gated property, so I can get some dirt from it at night. Any suggestions?

Thank you.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

There are spells in this thread to keep others from getting a property you want so I would read through from the beginning and you will likely find something to help you.

You can also put the owner in a honey jar with you right away, to keep her sweet on you as a prospective tenant.

It also goes without saying, but contact her again to restate your interest. She may simply be very busy.

Good luck.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:41 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020,

In addition to the great advise by Miss Athena, it is also not uncommon to take dirt from the property you want and to use it in your spell work. Think about using in attraction work, to draw this property to you, adding to a mojo, in a honey jar etc. Use of dirt is a great and powerful connection to the property.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Thank you to both JayDee and Miss Athena. I never would have thought to put the dirt from the property into the Honey Jar. I will go pick up the dirt today.

You are correct that she is very busy, but I wanted to get the answer to what to do first before contscting her again.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

georgialudivine
Newly Registered

Unread post by georgialudivine » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Hi,
I am currently going through a strange situation : it's been a few months since I've started looking for a new place to live. I spend my days looking for an adequate flat. I have applied for a good amount of flats with a serious and complete application and a decent salary. However, every time the real estate agents seem to find a problem (new documents to give that are complicated to obtain). I have the feeling that they are looking for excuses to not select me. I have never previously experienced anything like this. I have tried an opening road without success. I have even tried the honey jar. I am now in a situation where I have to move in a few weeks without having anywhere to live. If you have any recommendations please help me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Hello georgialudivine,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We are happy to see you here.

I'm sorry you're going through such difficulty. I have moved your post to the correct thread on finding a rental home, as this is most appropriate to your query. Please do not start entirely new topics like you did, as it is against forum rules and you will find that we already have nearly every subject covered.

You can read through the posts here for spell advice on getting a new home. There are lots of ideas that can help you.

If you suspect that you have been spiritually interfered with and potentially crossed up, you can work with Uncrossing products to remove that from you. Find them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If you want more clarity on your situation, you might consider getting a reading from a member of AIRR, who can better identify the source of your misfortune and prescribe a rootwork remedy just for you. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”