• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:08 am

Spells to Fix Bullying Rude Arrogant Racist Mean Co-Workers

Re: Help with a negative work situation needed

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 31, 2011 5:36 pm

I personally wouldn't wear Double Cross oil as a scent. It is better suited to dress things to give to your enemy.

Switch that up by wearing Fiery Wall of Protection to protect you from being attacked and Stop Gossip to shut her mouth.

Attacking her is great, but you want to stop her from attacking you, too.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Belladonna11 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:33 am

Thank you both for the replies and the suggestions.

@ConjureMan Ali: I made a mistake. I use 'Triple Cross' and not 'Double Cross' oil on my body as a defence. This was suggested to me by a friend of mine who also practices rootwork and was good for a while and did help but now I will use this as a dressing only. I will take you up on your suggestions however. Thanks.
Belladonna11

Unread postby aura » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Have you considered doing some hot foot work to simply send the ring-leading lady on her way?

Combining that for her along with some road opening work for you (as well as protection but that's already been covered by others above) could be a good way to maximize your own avenues and see things in a new way while permanently fixing the current ring leader situation without an on-going hex-war.

Granted, I'm not in the situation and that's just my own 2c - but it is an alternative if you find your current work scenario just keeps getting ickier.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sugarbaby » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Off topic but so you know, if you other direct from the shop in some ways its alot easier. If you use the ups flat rate box, I had the one that US$47 which is roughly £30 and i ordered quite a few things. I think the rate goes to weight up 20lbs so if your not ordering loads it might be cheaper. I did have to pay customs but wasnt a huge amount. Literally took 7days from it being shipped from LM. It also alot quicker if Pagan Magic doesnt have stuck and with the exchange rate as well. Especially vigil candles!!!
sugarbaby

Help withinegar jar disposal

Unread postby Ms Tina » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 am

Hello,
I am a new HRCC student and I would like to know the best way to dispose of a vinegar jar. It was woked on my altar by shaking and burning black candles on it. Now the target has moved on and another boss has taken her place, so I am fininshed. I know you can open and empty the contents of a honey jar with edible herbs in the woods to let the critters eat it, but the vinegar jar has all sorts of nasty things in it, so I don't want to throw it into a river, etc. I'd appreciate the help. It was the first time doing a "baneful" spell.
Peace and Blessings,
Ms Tina
Ms Tina

Harassment at work

Unread postby hawk8414 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm

I currently work at a large Pharmaceutical company in NC,but I just can't get along with 2 girls who are trying to force me into quitting. It's because I'm white.
They have harassed me, and talked down to me everyday! IT won't stop, even though I have talked with my supervisor,and my employer, who is a temp contractor.
I Haven't gotten a raise either and it has been over 7 months since I first started there.
I have been coming in early trying to make some extra money, and I'm so tired, It's killing me.
I would much rather work at home writing short articles online for better pay.
My Dr. Has put me on blood pressure medication and anxiety meds due to the fact that they are harassing me so much.
I can't be moved, because I'm told there are no open position available but yet there were 2 new girls just hired this week. One of them is on my line.
IS there anything I can do to make things better and stop these girls in their tracks?
If it doesn't stop, I'm considering legal action against both of them.
hawk8414

Re: Harassment at work

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Stop Gossip products should shut them up. Boss Fix, Crown of Success and Steady Work to get ahead at your company.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

What to do about saboteurs in the workplace?

Unread postby RedBone_Jones_33 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

This question is for everybody, but especially CAT. The situation is that my little sister is having a repeated problem with a co-worker that seems to be getting progressively worse. The lady at work is either racist or jealous or both, but for whatever reason keeps trying to sabotage my sister's career and discredit her in the workplace, even going so far as to write a letter to my sister's boss trying to get her fired. This evil biatch is making it harder for my sister to do her job, and threatening her livelihood. My sister has a young daughter to raise, which the cold-hearted saboteur is well aware of. The lady has tried before to get my sister fired, but now is trying even harder and it seems she has no intention of stopping any time soon. How can we get rid of this problem wench?

Can my sister sprinkle HOT FOOT POWDER or GOOFER DUST in her office to get rid of her? Preferably without harming her physically or having the trick we lay result in death. We don't want to kill her we just want her to quit her job or leave my sister alone and stop trying to get my sister fired from her job. Ideally though, we want the biatch gone from that workplace. I also read in some of the archives that saying the pest/problem person's name while throwing salt over your right shoulder will drive them away or stop them from bothering you... What can we use to either make her quit or get fired, or to just leave my sister alone? We would just like her to stop, but also we don't mind exacting a little bit of innocent revenge in retaliation to what she has already done to my sister at work.

Is there a specific spell that would work best? A sprinkling of footfall powder/s? Or a combo of both?

Any and all suggestions in regard to a solution are welcomed from anyone who knows how to fix this. Speaking of fix, would some Boss Fix Powder trump all? In essence, fortifying the mind of my sister's boss against any attempts at poisoning (his mind) by the saboteur?
RedBone_Jones_33

Re: What to do about saboteurs in the workplace?

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm

If you wish to post this question to Miss cat personally, I suggest you get yourself a reading with her: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/catherine-yronwode.html.

If you do not wish to hurt the co-worker, then leave the Goofer Dust at home. Hot-foot can be a way, Stop Gossip - http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html another. Perhaps with the addition of a Honey Jar, but that will not lead to revenge. Only kindness. But as they say - if that person was happy, then you can be certain she would not only stop harassing your sister, but may even turn to be helpful to our sisters career. Knocking the lady out will not make her pleasant, nor helpful towards the good future of your sister.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: What to do about saboteurs in the workplace?

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Due to a similar experience, I second the Stop Gossip, and I would also put some Boss Fix on the boss to keep them in her favor. The most important thing is the boss, keep them happy first and foremost. Direct energy to the silly women last, cause trust me, the boss already knows your sister is a good employee or else she would have been gone. These workplaces are so political and full of insecure people who do not know or do their jobs, or both! They may seem like a threat but they are really annoyances in the grand scheme of things most of the time.

At most as far as coercive work goes for the time being I would simply put the co worker in the freezer. If that doesn't work thats when you pull out the big dogs. You can also sour the relationship between the boss and that person as a means as well, but I have a feeling the boss isn't really paying this person any attention, and they probably don't care for them.
mommystwin27

Re: Hostile Work Environment

Unread postby Jayce » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:38 am

The best thing you and all your co-workers can do is find another job and quit. The faster you all leave the faster the top management will be forced to realize what the problem is...
Jayce

Sexual Harrasment at new, desperately needed job

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 am

Last Thursday at the end of a business luncheon when mint chocolates were brought around, my boss of three weeks jokingly asked me "Pull down your blouse.." while holding the candy like a 'table football'. "Huh?" I asked. "You know, pull down your blouse so I can flick it in!" I looked down to be sure my blouse was indeed covering my cleavage (it was) just in time to see the candy hit me square in the breast. My colleage tried to step in gingerly and laughingly said "There's a case for lawsuit insurance..." something we'd discussed over lunch. I was stunned and embarrassed, and all I could muster was to snatch up the candy and say "Mine now!"
My first week, I was sent to go help the other female co-worker make coffee during a meeting with the phrase "Go help *Amy* make coffee. You're a woman, that's what women do, right?" I made a face and he asked if that pissed me off; I just shrugged, not knowing how to respond in front of the entire office (which is small, only 4 people). My position is Internet Marketing Director, and in my three weeks I've accomplished a lot for the company. I appreciate the smallness of the office, and assumed it would mean a tightly knit group where we may become very casual with one another. But the candy flicking was...shocking. I resolved to say something and spent Thursday night and Friday composing a very brief email asking him not to refer to me in sexually innapropriate ways again. I did not send it until yesterday- waiting until I received my paycheck Friday afternoon and then due to nervousness put it off till I had received a few terse emails from him yesterday about work matters.
He responded with a voice message saying he didn't think it was that sensitive an issue but he'd certainly avoid it from now on, and then with an email telling me it was four days later, that I needed to let him know if something bothered me right away.He is already a difficult personality to work for, and I really fear how much worse this will become now.
In other circumstances I wouldn't hesitate to just leave. But I have just recently moved to a new city, selling all of my assets and spending through my savings to get here. My boyfriend works two days a week for a small wage, and we are very behind on our bills.This job pays well and I need to keep it at least long enough to get our heads above water. I have been dressing myself with Van Van, Master Key, and Fiery Wall of Protection since starting the job.
I could use some advice on (1) work on my boss to keep the job smooth after all this (2)work to help both me and my boyfriend find well paying jobs quickly, and (3) any other advice on the situation that comes to mind. Thanks.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Re: Sexual Harrasment at new, desperately needed job

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 am

Hello, GoddessMojo! I hope that someone much more experienced than I can come along and offer you advice, but until then I will copy and paste for you what I did in a similar (but less extreme) situation:

At one point in time an ex-boss of mine was getting a little too verbally frisky with me, and I was just plain exhausted from the week. I had no mind to go through any inappropriateness the following day, so I took a blank piece of paper, wrote his name out nine times, rotated it counter-clockwise and crossed it with something like, "Shut your mouth, do not give me your s---!" nine times while thinking of his lewd remarks and how they made me feel, and how I did not wish to feel them again. I then put Commanding sachet powder in the center and folded the paper away from me, again rotating counter clockwise with each fold. When I was done I stuck it in my shoe so I could walk on it and keep it active. Since I knew it was going in my shoe from the get-go, I took care that I didn't fold it too much, or else it would be a discomfort on my end- I kept it flat.

I only used it for the day, and what a peaceful day it was!
---

If you don't have LM Commanding Sachet (which I honestly used because that was what I had on hand), then I'd go with the Van Van over the FWoP to cover the petition, as it's less likely to cause a (fiery) scene while it works. The FWoP is of course great to have, maybe line your place and office with. Also, if you can see yourself sticking it out longterm, there is a Boss Fix Honey Jar, if coercive works don't go over well with him. There's also the much recommended option of getting a ten minute reading by one of the AIRR members.
Wild at Heart

Re: Sexual Harrasment at new, desperately needed job

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 am

Stop Gossip to shut his mouth. Boss Fix, Commanding, Controlling, Essence of Bendover to get him to do what you want.

You can also soak his picture in Alum water:

a-spell-to-stop-communications--t17794.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Jealous co-worker

Unread postby wm33 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello- I'm new to the forum, and wasn't quite sure where to put this question, but I have a friend who is the managing editor of a school paper and there is a girl who works on the paper with her who clearly dislikes having to work under my friend and has been trying to stir up trouble for her, trying to bully her into giving up her position as managing editor. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for rootwork I might be able to do to get her to back off. I don't want to hurt the pestering girl- just get her to leave my friend alone. Thanks.
wm33

Re: Jealous co-worker

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 am

I'd use some Tranquility and Influence oil mixed together ( to influence her to chill out) and dab that on the doorknobs of the school paper office, or have your friend rub them on her hands and touch anywhere the other girl will touch.

You can also use a honey jar for Compelling or Peaceful Home (hey, an office is kind of like a home!)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 pm

MaryBee's recommendations are mild and polite, and they might be just what you need. I would only suggest including Stop Gossip in the mix.

If you find you need to crank it up, though, you can move on to Boss Fix and maybe even Essence of Bend Over. Then, if necessary, Hot Foot.

And, of course, you can reinforce your work at the office with candles at home, or on the M.I.S.C. altars:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wm33 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Thank you very much! This helps a lot.
wm33

prejudice

Unread postby ericstudy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:40 pm

How can I fight prejudice I work at this for nine years I am educated person and yes I am black man. I have several reading to confirm that is color that have a problem with.
I have dug up dirt and mix it with brown sugar. What else can to deal with this problem???
ericstudy

Re: prejudice

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:22 pm

ericstudy: Who or where is the source of this prejudice that you are feeling the effects of? Is it family, police, boss, co-workers?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Foot tracks mixed with brown sugar: that sounds like a promising start.

Add a little Crown of Success, Influence, Cast Off Evil and John the Conqueror, wrap it up in a copy of Psalm 65, and keep it in your shoe.

Repeat as necessary.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ericstudy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:28 pm

The person that is Chief executive officer, Director of Nursing and Manager of the operating room .
Elaine, Cathy,Diana and kayden. They do not want to give me a chance to move up. Elaine is get very sick but she refuses to retired. she hold everything together.
ericstudy

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:06 pm

You might try working with St. Martin de Porres, who experienced racial prejudice during his time on earth.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 am

Although it isn't geared specifically to prejudice - definitely get a Boss Fix honey jar working on these people and the company. You can also burn Boss Fix and Domination Vigil lights on their names.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CrystalSLee » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Miss Michaele This will really work for them I am sure about this.
CrystalSLee

Re: Spells to Fix Bullying Rude Arrogant Racist Mean Co-Workers

Unread postby StarDust45 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:13 am

Good Morning to all who reads this.

I am new to the Lucky Mojo, so please be patient with me.

I have endured 4 years of bullying from 2 ladies at my work place. The type of bullying they do however is never seen by anyone other than my self or those that they have in their little group (meaning the boss never sees it) so good case my word against theirs. They are rude, nasty hateful ladies, and I am sure they had to be the school bullies because they are so good at it.

We had a new girl start a year ago, and I thought maybe this is my chance to make a friend, and things were going well then I noticed she was belittling me and treating me just as the other two where so I went with my gut and ended the friendship, being I have had enough of that to last a life time. So now I am up to 3 bullies at work, with them jacking with my job to boot.

I am current on my work responsibilities to date, so I have no worries about my job. However when you have 3 working against you all the time one can start to wonder you know. So I need help on spells to stop the bullying, the hatefulness, and the sabotage they are trying to do towards my job.

I have tried the freezer spells and it does not seem to be working. I have done it twice now, once with the Lemon,spices,vinegar, aluminum foil, with their names written 9 times with Psalms 109:8 written on top of their names.(nothing)

Last week, I wrote their names on parchment paper stating they are banished from my life and that they are to stop bullying me, and that I am inside a reversed mirror bow and what ever negative, nasty, rude untruth they say about me will reflect back to them 10 x fold i used, red pepper, poppy seed, alum & vinegar. I mixed this up with the parchment paper folded away from me placed in many ziplock bags to freeze, but still nothing.

I love my job, the owner, and the president and I get paid very well, so me leaving is not an option.

Here is what I collected and have on hand.
1: Hair from each of the ladies and .
2: printed out picture of each

So I need spells that will do the following
1: Get them to permanently leave me & my family alone, stay out of my job responsibilities, spreading lies, talking shit.
2: Give back what they have done to me for the past 4 years (is this even doable) I think they should feel what they have done
3: I would love to undo all the damage that all their lies and shit talking about me has caused at the office being it has caused a lot of stress along with awkwardness among everyone..
4: Get them to leave
5:Get them to turn on each other
6: Maybe even have the rest of the office see them as they truly are and treat them as they have me and start to like me more.

In desperate need of help, StarDust45
StarDust45

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello, StarDust45,

I am so sorry that this has happened to you.

Recently, I've become very fond of the "Run Devil Run" spell. It seems to work nicely for my clients.

Take a look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

Also, try putting each of them, individually, in a mirror box: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

If you want them to turn on each other, a vinegar jar could work nicely

And PLEASE protect yourself from those jerks: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StarDust45 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, and to any one who might read this,
I read all 3 links, and Being I am new, I need something a bit easier to start out with. If that is possible. Can one make a mirror box and place a picture and a hair of the person(s) in it along with what you need to be reversed back to them. and burn a black candle while saying what need to be revesed back. Then place the words you spoke from paper in the box with the picture and hair of the person(s) and close the box and say burry it in your back yard? Being it is against the law to bury anything in a graveyard.
Also since I have not seen the freeze out spell work yet, is it to soon to do another? maybe a jar with water place their picture in it read off why you are freezing them out of your life while there is a black candle lite then once done close the jar tightly place in a closet where it is dark, sniff out the candle.
i have also read about brake-up /shaker bottles, do they work for my issues?

I truly need something easy and quick working, for I feel I am at my wits end with these bullies. I don't want to harm them, i just want them to receive back to them all the pain, hurt, suffering, worry, tears, sleepless nights, that i have endured for the last 4 years and until they stop all together.

Sincerely StarDust 45,
StarDust45

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello StarDust45,

For someone who is new to hoodoo, you're being mighty quick to jump in and want to change how these spells are performed without understanding *why* they're traditionally done the way they're done.

If you have qualms about burying something in a graveyard, don't do a mirror box.

If it hasn't been more than at least a few weeks since you started your freezer spell, give it some more time! Spells take time to work.

You asked if you could use a "shaker" jar; a vinegar jar is worked like that, as you shake the jar daily. They're easy to do, and Aida already linked you that page.

If you feel like you're entirely too new to do this work yourself, you could always hire a rootworker to do it for you:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StarDust45 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, I did not know there were individuals that could be hired. I think I will follow up on that for sure. I would rather be safe than sorry. My first freezer spell was done over a month ago and the last one which was much simpler done was 2 weeks ago for the same individuals.

I will keep everyone posted, have a wonderful weekend.
StarDust45
StarDust45

Previous

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling