Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Bullying Rude Arrogant Racist Mean Co-Workers

annkus
Forum Member
Spells to Fix Bullying Rude Arrogant Racist Mean Co-Workers

Unread post by annkus » Sat May 16, 2009 3:16 am

Hi everyone ,

I hope everyone is well. Iam at my last straw with a co-worker. :(

I have tried everything to stop her from bullying me, I have had meetings with her, I have always hid my anger and frustration and my tears from her as much as possible.

Everyone one agrees with me that she is bullying me but they don't want to get involved, which I totally understand. She doesn't stop attacking me until Iam crying then she smiles and walks away. I have never done anything wrong to her for her to bully me.

Its just I can't change jobs as I haven't got another one to go to. We started the same job on the same day almost 4 years this september. She has always been , not best friends but a little nice. But 1 year and a half ago she started to bully me and its getting worse. I have asked her if I have done anything wrong to her she told me I haven't she just told me that she hated me.

I don't want to hurt her , I just want her to back off and leave me alone , I get so scared going into work every night. My other co-workers always ask me if I get scared walking home at night , I alway say its more terrifying at work than walking home in the dark.

I can't use any hot-foot powder or goofer power or graveyard dirt , at all because I don't know where she lives. So I really need something I can do at home as I don't want to go near her , if I did that it will give her a reason to bully me.

I hope that someone can help me as I want to be happy again at work. Thankyou Sharon

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Bullies

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat May 16, 2009 5:12 am

Hi annkus:

First of all, I know what it's like to have people speaking bad of you on the job; I'm going through it right now, so I send you some good energy :)

Does your boss know about this? If this person is bullying you, as in threatening you or threatening you with violence, that has to be against the law. I'm not sure of the laws in Australia, but here in the States workplace bullying is usually taken very seriously and managers are trained to take action.

In the meantime, there seem to be several things you can try to protect yourself, and get this person to leave you alone and perhaps even remove her from your life and workplace. Fiery Wall of Protection is a good one:
Fiery Wall of Protection Supplies and Spells

And you *can* use Hot Foot and Goofer powder at a workplace; you'd just have to place the powder down where your bully would be walking so she'd get it into her "foot track". Here's a link to Miss Cat's article on Foot Track Magic to learn more:

Foottrack Magic in the Hoodoo Tradition

I wish you the best; let us know how things go, and don't suffer alone in this; keep records of this woman's actions, and let your boss know what she does; there could be legal action that you could take.

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Apo
Forum Member

Unread post by Apo » Sat May 16, 2009 10:47 am

I would trow the Goofer power at her or even hot foot her place as she looks on, as an act of defiance, and give no explanations. The problem would be that this woman might be mentally disturbed and could be dangerous. I would seek some form of authority and present them with my case.

If you don't wish to harm her, even thou i don't see why not, look up freezer spells, they are used to silence people but also to dominate them, so they leave you alone. I would freeze her with my urine instead of water and add a pinch of something that would make her go away.

You can also try psalm 109 or psalm 10. I rather like Saint Martha too in these cases.

Best of Luck!

annkus
Forum Member

Unread post by annkus » Sat May 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Thank you both so much, first waterborn I just like to say that my boss does know what is happening but our bosses here like to be friends and they don't like to take sides, the only way for my boss to listen is to bring the union into it but If I did this he will make sure I will lose my job. I will be try do what you suggested ,I hope it works for me. Also Apo you made me laugh when you said why not hurt her , Its just the bad karma that would return to me is stopping me from harming her. I will do everything I can that you both suggested and I want to thank you both so much to take the time to answer my letter. I will let you know if it has any impact on her, thankyou again Sharon.

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Sat May 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi annkus,

Im sorry to hear about what you're going through now and can definitely empathise with you as I am also going through something similar with a male co-worker. I think what the others suggested to you is extremely good - especially the hotfoot powder which you can definitely use on the workplace. I would however suggest that you do it discreetly without the target knowing in case it gets you into any trouble. You could also purchase the 'break-up' bottle from LM, and have placed your co-worker and her boss details in it so they will fight like cats and dogs, and eventually she may be asked to leave.

Do let me know how it goes for you okay?
Good luck :)

Chagrinedgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat May 16, 2009 8:39 pm

I also feel for you, and while you're working on magical means you might want to try the old playground philosophy. Since she's getting her jollies and/or shoring up her pathetic lack of self-esteem by making you miserable, you will completely ruin her fun by not responding. Having been in the same situation and brought to tears by coworker, I started telling myself she deserved as much personal attention as a gnat, and she eventually found someone else to torment. I know it's easier said than done, but if you can manage it, you might find some relief.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Have you thought of a protection mojo? and maybe doing some work on this coworker.. either a spell to make them like you or one to send them on their way like mentioned the hot foot powder. 4 theves is good and iv used it with success or war water if you really want to get back at them. Remember the only reason they attack you is jealousy and insecurities so at the end of the day regardless how bad they treat you remember your still better off. Im really sorry you have to deal with such an evil person and my prays are with you to have success over this matter. Good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

annkus
Forum Member

Unread post by annkus » Thu May 21, 2009 3:50 pm

To everyone that had answered my post, the Freezer spell work to its fullest power. Every time she tries to say something nasty to me she just stops and walks away. I have never giggled so much in my life. My boss now now tells me how well he respects my work which I was shock that he would say anything to me. Also that co-worker she had been counseled for been rude to other staff. Wow I feel like I won lotto. But I also did the break-up bottle just in case, as we had flash flooding here this week and thought that would be the best time to do the spell with a lot of running water. I wish to thank again everyone for their help , you have no idea how much this means to me. I am not scared now to go to work now,and because of all of you, I can lift my head up high and enjoy my job again. Again thanks, best wishes to everyone Sharon. :D

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi Annkus!

Good to hear that the spells have worked and I feel so happy for you and thanks for posting the updates.
May I check with you did you try the hotfoot on her and when you mentioned using the break up bottle and it worked, may i know what did you put inside the bottle and how do you do it?

Boy I really wish i can see some result too and have this nasty co-worker of mine out of my workplace soon! :evil:

Please write again soon ok? :)

annkus
Forum Member

Unread post by annkus » Fri May 22, 2009 5:45 am

Dear Mabel,
With the hotfoot I had to improvise with the ingredients as we can't import certain items from America. I got a small spice jar and I put in cayenne powder, Sea salt, sulfur ,black pepper , 9 x pins,9x needles and 9x rusty nails, I also added crystal salt as I am not allowed to take graveyard dirt from the grounds. Crystal salts is also known as Crossing powder. A picture of her and our boss and their birthdays. I place it into the gutter with the fast flowing and as I watch it floating away from me I just imagine her losing every battle she tried to win over me.

I had notice tonight at work that she is fighting the spell. She wants to say something nasty to me ,but I think it just won't come out of her mouth . Even tho she doesn't know what I did it seems like shes trying to make herself say something to me , if you understand what I mean.

She still gives me a filthy look if I walk pass her ,or I say something to another co-worker. I crack up smiling , Then she frowns at me. I try not to give her eye contact at all. Which is hard for me as I have done nothing wrong to her. I can feel when shes just stands away from me and stares, those daggers eyes, drilling into my head. I have 100% faith in these spells that I did. I have never done spells like these ones before, I always turn the other cheek but this time I ran out of cheeks .lol.

Its hard to explain but I can feel the spells working . One of her best buddies got the sack yesterday, shes not a happy camper now. We also heard tonight that she is losing her reins on her area she works at , we are getting a new manager which this person will be the bully's boss. She isn't happy about that . I can see that everything is falling apart on her and she can't understand why. But I know why..;).Always believe it will work, Faith is in us. I also made a good luck mojo and I put that in my back pocket when I am at work. Good luck with your nasty co-worker, just remember they will fight the spell so just think back to yourself making it , I believe this will make the spell stronger. Avoid eye contact with this person as much as possible. Just believe , best wishes, Sharon.

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Fri May 22, 2009 6:39 am

Thanks Annkus for sharing this with me, really appreciate that! :) I am so excited and happy for you just by reading what is happening with your target now lol!! :D I am so motivated to try this out on my target now! :)

By the way, you may wanna do a uncrossing bath or something as I heard that this is afterall a enemy trick thus its always good to rid oneself of any 'sin' from these type of work....?

I wonder rather than throwing the jar into the gutter, is it alrite to keep it and take it out every now and then to shake it to ensure the spell will keep working? In that case, does that mean that one has to do a uncorssing spell/bath every time the jar is shaked? Does anyone knows....?

Hope you could continue to update us on the situation every now and then, it's just so interesting to read how effective the spell has worked.....am so happy for you annkus!! :)

annkus
Forum Member

Unread post by annkus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi anyone who reads this,

Just updating about my boss and my bully, well last Wednesday my boss favorite day manager got fired at work because she was stealing money. So he is in a very bad mood and is taking it out on some of us but mostly myself . I pretend that I didn't hear his rude and spiteful remarks, he just then repeats what he says and then walks away mumbling .

As they have both lost a best buddy at work they have started to ganged up on me again , but I don't hear what they say, its just that they watch me work and whisper to each other . I did the uncrossing spell to protect me from any bad karma coming back to me , But it seems like there is a pause in the spell. They seem to be getting strong again. :?

I think maybe its because they both loss someone so they have something in common again. Being that it has only been a little while that I did the spell does anyone think I should just wait longer for my spell to give them the justice that they deserve ? , or do do anyone think I could do something to help the spell along ?. :| Thank you to all.

OK, OK, NEW UPDATE. I think the pause in the spell was due to the full moon because when I went to work last night, I found out that my bosses brother told him where to stick the job and quit, also his girlfriend broke up with him and shes says that shes very happy that shes not with him anymore. Also my bully said a lot of nice things to me at work last night. Even tho I was on high alert for attacks nothing came at me. :P My boss also some how hurt his back and is in pain from it . I also brought a evil eye bracelet which I wore for the first time last night. Iam even getting my holidays now which he denied in about three weeks. He must have changed his mind... I feel so lucky right now and I have to thank LUCKY MOJO for this. Thanks ago LUCKY MOJO.... :D .

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Hey Annkus, what exactly did you do to cause such strife with your boss. I have a similar sounding boss who i was thinking of working on but have not found exactly what im looking for. He does not effect me persay as im a master at slipping by but he has caused hell for many of my good friends and coworkers. Him and another boss back stabbed our good boss and got him canned, now its them running the show and they are turning what was a pleasent fun job into working the salt mind. they watch over us like the gustapo threatening us if we make a mistake, some coworkers applied for upper positions and the jerk boss who said he supported it turned around and pulled the carpet from them, then demoted them for punishment.. Tomorrow they are cutting salarys yet magically many of their good close friends are all being hired for new jobs... hmm.. lol.. Im hoping to find something like you did or a spell of some sort to let him also get caught in the carpet and get canned for his behavior. Any suggestions would be great!

annkus
Forum Member

Unread post by annkus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:30 pm

I feel your pain believe me, If the new boss is employing his friends, then he is on the way to losing the friends he has employed. As I have seen this in so many jobs once the boss gets his own friends to work with him they indeed see the real person they thought was their friend. They will turn on his stupid behavior in the workplace , and eventually the new boss will leave the job. Who would want their own friends ganging up on them, I wouldn't.

It will take a while but you should see little fights between them , then it will start to get noticeable arguments , the best bet for you guys is try to keep on the good side (if possible) of his friends. I know this is hard, but never say anything wrong about your boss to them. Like they say keep your enemies closer than your friends, so you will know when the knife is coming for you. Put some salt in your shoes this will help keep the bad luck traveling from your feet up. Sea salt is best you just need to grind it up a bit. This is only what I have use . You should ask these lovely people on this site they have a lot of great things you can use. I hope you have a lot of luck this this.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Thank you! what spell did you do to cause this was my question lol. Id like him to get caught up and show his true colors to the management company and ya for his friends to turn on him as well. I thought of hotfoot, or jinx powder.. I really want him to be his undoing to let it be known and shown, let his short coming and mistakes surface .. sounds like your spell did that lolongrads btw on the success

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:01 am

Hey annkus,

Great to hear that it worked so well for you! I just did the breakup bottle on a nasty co-worker but the cap of the bottle kept popping open on me.....did you seal the cap with some tape or something?

Mine doesnt seem to work yet as when i went to office today, saw this co-worker laughing and having some good laugh with the bosses....argh......do you reckon i can re-open the cap and say my prayers again before closing it again?

annkus
Forum Member

Unread post by annkus » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Sorry mate , I used a break-up spell that I got from this wonderful site. But I took it to work and in my break took it out of my bag so the spell can see what people I wanted stop. But because both of them are sticky-beaks they both grab it and held the jar :lol: , They asked me what it was and I said in a quiet voice it is a "special herb". But no one else touch it.

I also told them there was a prayer that goes with the herbs and they asked what it was So I told them as they were both checking the bottle out, :D . They both raised their eyes at me and said "ok whatever". Whatever indeed as I placed the jar back into my bag trying not to laugh. (evil thoughts) I use a small spice jar and everything fit in. The neighbors cat wasn't to happy to share so I bribed it will some meat. The ingredients are on the web page or you can buy it from them.

I couldn't buy any items here unfortunately, as our customs are so strict on imports. They have seized plants, animals and wood and seeds items from me before. I don't know about the lid popping off maybe you can ask other members here what to do about that and also if you need to pray again. Give it some time. Believe in what Catherine Yronwode says and the other lovely people, say on here they have perfect suggestions. Thanks again Lucky Mojo

Clarabella
Forum Member

Spells to Fix Rude Trouble-Making Arrogant Manager

Unread post by Clarabella » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 am

My husband works with a person who is pretty unbearable to everyone around her. She was hired as office manager seven months ago and has enraged everyone from day one. She's the sort of person who walks over others and makes it clear she doesn't care who gets hurt.

I began with a honey jar and efforts to sweeten her up. It (kind of) worked but the result was that her form of favoring my husband was to try to involve him in her vendettas against others in the office, which made him very uncomfortable and put him in a bad position.

I then tried to sow confusion and turn her attention away from him. The problem with that was that when anything goes wrong she blames and accuses everyone around her at random and arbitrarily, and makes trouble for people who in no way deserve it.

I bound her and froze her to do no harm to those she works with, with brief effect - after which she returned to her default state.

After I'd done everything I could think of, I gave up and hotfooted her - with no effect at all. My spells ordinarily work very well, and even when they're going to take some time to come to fruition, I always have some indication that they're working. Affecting this woman is like trying to get a rock to notice you and start rolling uphill on its own. If anyone has any good suggestions of other LM spells or products that might help move her along, I'd very much appreciate it.

Paradox
HRCC Student

Re: What spell to use for troublemaker

Unread post by Paradox » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 pm

One of the first things I do before moving on to any stronger spell, is to make up a "tea" of hyssop. I put this into a spray bottle and spray the work areas where the troublemaker (good word, I like it!) frequents. I try to do this when no one is around to see. If you can't be un-witnessed, the excuse that it's an air freshener works.
After doing this, I rarely need to move on to more aggressive work, though there have been times when I've needed to. Working with nasty people is always so much fun, isn't it? <sarcasm>

Good luck!

Clarabella
Forum Member

Re: What spell to use for troublemaker

Unread post by Clarabella » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:42 am

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, we've already tried all the more gentle methods, including spraying the area with a combination of hyssop and angelica water. This caused her to call the police (!) and tell them she thought the employee who sprayed the substance might be a terrorist and was probably trying to poison her. She wanted the police to have the bottle contents tested, and caused unimaginable trouble for the unfortunate "terrorist sprayer" and nearly got her fired. This woman is genuinely dangerous.

Kyra

Major manager/co-worker trouble

Unread post by Kyra » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

Good day,

Got a situation that I'm trying to figure out how to best handle.

There is a manager at work who is over the development team. He's quite the little czar. His most fervent wish seems to be that he'll be everyone's manager eventually. Most everyone dislikes him and how he talks behind peoples back and doesn't take responsibility. We'll call him Mr. B.

I am under a different manager (who is reasonable). Well, Mr. B does wish I were under him, which thankfully I'm not. Mr. B has also been with the company a LONG time. I have only been there for 1.5 years. Please note that I like my job.

I was hired to help re-design and modernize a huge system. Mr. B really doesn't want this to happen because then he'll have to do some real work and has constantly been putting negative energy out around the project. In truth he doesn't understand what is going on and really doen't seem to want to. Maybe so he has deniability.

Just recently, internally Mr. B put out a presentation that shows how this project is not going well and why development is not at fault. He went behind most everyone's back and only included a few folks in the creation of it. Truthfully I bet that even they were surprised at the presentation that came out of their view points.

He then sent it around to select individuals, fortunately one of them is quite ethical and realized that key people had been left out. So it ended up on my desk and a number of others.

A friend of mine (Mr. S) who Mr. B is trying to cast as the root of why the project is bad is going to go to our division president and rip Mr. B apart. Mr. S is going to tell the division president that Mr. B either needs to get on the bus and start being a manager or Mr. B needs to be demoted, laterally moved, or fired. Mr. S does have a lot more clout than Mr. B gives him credit for and the division president will listen to him, but might move slower than we need him to or not at all if pressure from above bears down on him.

So what I need to figure out is
How best can we move Mr. B into alignment with the company goals and this project for the sake of us all
- and - or -
How can we move Mr. B out of his current position (preferably into another position where he has no managerial power, but still has a decent income. I don't like the man, but I don't wish him ill either)

The second option would probably be best IMHO, but I'm open to suggestions.

Either way this needs to be done asap as Mr. B is causing us issues with our clients and internally with my fellow employees.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Major manager/co-worker trouble

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi Melissa,

You work this a couple of different ways. A honey jar for all employees would be work to sweeten everyone and make everyone more cooperative with each other. Or you could just do a honey jar on Mr. B.

You could also work to hotfoot Mr. B and get him out of the office entirely.

For your end I would suggest a good mojo bag, like Crown of Success, the Jack-Ball, or Southern Herb bag, and you could dress your work and work area, especially anything that goes to the higher ups with Crown of Success, Attraction, and Money Drawing sachet powders.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Kyra

Re: Major manager/co-worker trouble

Unread post by Kyra » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Thanks Bri. I really appreciate the advice. Glad I held off on my order. Hopefully I can finish it up tomorrow. Have a blessed evening.

annkus
Forum Member

Unread post by annkus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 am

UPDATING... UPDATING... UPDATING, well well well, my bully boss has been sent to days,so now I don't have nothing to do with him hooray,( singing, a little ray of sunshine has come into my life, la la la, tee hee ) :lol: and the women bully has been demoted, so she is equal to me again. She not happy at all, now shes the one who is crying all the time, instead of me. She has left to go to America for 3 weeks. (watch out guys;)) But says she may not come back, About me, happy, happy joy joy. Man , I should have done this a long time ago. Thank you Catherine and all the other members for the help.Without this forum I would still be the one crying. If anyone needs help with their bullies, please don't hesitate to buy this the items you need from LM, you won't be disappointed. You just need to be patient for it to work, nearly every night at work I would has the jar "when are you going to work", :x lol. It has worked, I feel so much better, and happier. I feel like I'm on top of the world. Just try it guys and be patient. :lol: P.s I put the jar in the storm water drain outside the door we enter and leave from work, and its still there. Its fell in a crack where the water can't touch it. :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 am

I am always happy to read success stories. I am glad everything went your way annkus. Best of luck to you in the future :)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jewel
Forum Member

Which oil to use for difficult person at work?

Unread post by jewel » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 am

I have an employee at work that is very hard to work with. They talk down to you, they give you a huge attitude and act like they are better then you. No one likes working with them. When I work with this person I get a knot in my stomach and I try not to even talk to them. Is there any oils that I can use to make this situation any better for us?

J Simulcik

Re: Which oil to use for difficult person at work?

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 am

There are a number of ways to deal with someone like this. It does not seem from what you write that they are in a position over you. If they were, they are a prime candidate for Boss Fix. Now, you can approach a coworker who acts like this by offering healing, clarity, by commanding them, by increasing your own personal power, and more. It really depends on your personality and how you want to fix the situation.

In addition, most of these oils would be stronger while backed up by a honey jar spell. These have been discussed at length on the forum.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 am

The oils I would recommend for difficult work situationsare these:

Boss Fix, if the person is a boss or supervisor
OIL-HOO-BOSS Oil Hoodoo Boss Fix Oil $6.00

Stop Gossip is the person is back-biting you to other employees
OIL-HOO-STOP Oil Hoodoo Stop Gossip Oil $6.00

Power to increase your power in the situation'
OIL-HOO-POWE Oil Hoodoo Power Oil $6.00

Crucible of Courage if you need a boost in the courage department
OIL-HOO-CRUC Oil Hoodoo Crucible of Courage Oil $6.00

Master if you want to supervise others
OIL-HOO-MAST Oil Hoodoo Master Oil $6.00

Commanding if you want to be a team leader
OIL-HOO-COMM Oil Hoodoo Commanding Oil $6.00

Essence of Bend-Over to get someone to follow your orders and serve you
OIL-HOO-ESSE Oil Hoodoo Essence of Bend-Over Oil $6.00

Protection to protect yourself and ward off trouble
OIL-HOO-PROT Oil Hoodoo Protection Oil $6.00

Fiery Wall of Protection if you feel you have a spiritual enemy on the job
OIL-HOO-FIER Oil Hoodoo Fiery Wall of Protection Oil $6.00

Hot Foot to move the person out of your department or completely off the job
OIL-HOO-HOTF Oil Hoodoo Hot Foot Oil $6.00

Crown of Success to get promotions, rank well on tests
OIL-HOO-CROW Oil Hoodoo Crown of Success Oil $6.00

Steady Work to keep you job hours and benefits despite threatened layoffs
OIL-HOO-STEA Oil Hoodoo Steady Work Oil $6.00

You can mix and blend any of these oils to make exactly the formula that is right for your own personal situation.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 am

Lovely breakdown of those job oils Miss Cat! Thanks so much.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel

Conjure on the job site.

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello everyone.

I have found a job (Thank you God and all the Saints) in my industry. There is a lot of potential for growth here and I want to take advantage of it and get the best I can out of this. So far I have been working Crown Of Succses and Steady Work to actually land the job. With that done I plan on putting my supervisor and the management in a Boss Fix Honey Jar and working that on a regular basis along with wearing both those oils and carrying a mojo hand and laying Boss Fix tricks as needed.

What I am wondering is, is there anything else I should be doing? Anything I have over looked? And if anyone has any suggestions for spells in the way of improving a work atmosphere or ingratiating yourself with your coworkers I would love to here it.

P.S The Boss Fix oil smells SO good :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Conjure on the job site.

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:02 pm

I like Master combined with Look Me Over to get people to notice what a great job I'm doing. Could be a combo to experiment with.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I like Master combined with Look Me Over to get people to notice what a great job I'm doing. Could be a combo to experiment with.
Ohh. I like that. And I've had great success using love oils, Look Me Over specifically, for non-love purposes. What a lovely idea! Thank you Devi :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 pm

I also get great results using the love oils outside of the romantic contexts. It's FANTASTIC for retail situations, for one. And whenever I'm in a situation where I can network, or otherwise am in a position to maybe book more work I wear love oils, too. I only use the love oils for love situation when it's for clients! LOL!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I tried Look Me over for a job situation and got attention I wasn't looking to get...that's because I didn't petition it according to what I really wanted but from that point (last year in August) I knew exactly how to deploy it for gainful purposes. Ha ha!

BTW I have burned mint candles to remove any negative vibs which has helped a lot...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

moonshadow

Job Harrassment Help

Unread post by moonshadow » Sat May 01, 2010 9:41 am

Hubby has a special meeting this Monday morning early with the Attorney General's office to discuss an investigation/solving of his job harrassment problem that has been going on for a very long time. I will be there also. I have used LM supplies/and candle services to help with this problem ... gotten some results ... but problem not resolved. This meeting could be the prayer we have been asking for. It is FREE help in all aspects. I have also been doing my own rituals as well. PLEASE - send your prayers/energy/focus/whatever to help this meeting turn out in our favor and finally get a positive and final resolution to this job harrassment problem. It is affecting our finances drastically. Need some relief to this big mess. Thanking you in advance.
Will give an up-date later. Moon

Crescent Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Tue May 25, 2010 1:22 am

Amen! I have too order every one of these...
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

moonshadow

Re: Need your prayers/engery/focus

Unread post by moonshadow » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 am

UPDATE: meeting went well ... but now it goes before a "board meeting" to see if they think we have a "case" against the school/people involved. If so, this goes to court. If not, it is dropped. So still need your prayers, energy, focus, workings on our behalf to see justice.

THE UPDATE though ... all hell has broken loose at the school hubby has put in a complaint about. EVERY person on the "list" given to the Attorney General is in some kind of trouble - both personal and professional - with the school itself (internally) AND with the school district.
People are being fired/transferred/demoted/investigated/etc. WOO-HOO. This is too good to be true!!! Everyone is running in circles - 1/2 scared they will lose their jobs - and "more"
people have come forward and filed paperwork complaints against the main trouble maker in this whole mess!!! YES YES YES.

Also - a friend/boss in the system gave my hubby a complete run-down on all the dirt that has been going on behind the scenes he didn't know about ... very serious legal no-no's - which is more evidence for our side.

The bosses/school are still preventing my hubby from getting a second job (neg comments when prospective employers call them) ... and we are about to "GO UNDER" financially. We are at our wits end as to how to hang on and stay above water much longer.

WE NEED A MIRACLE ... and SOON. Thanks for helping. Thanks for listening. Moon

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Commanding products are excellent for jobs. Commanding products bring out people's admiration for you, their respect, and help them see all the leadership qualities you possess. Including a bit of Commanding products with Boss Fix and Crown of Success would not only help you do well, but will help you get recognized and even promoted rather quickly.

Devi's addition of Look Me Over would also bring the much needed attention and would fit nicely with the previous mix.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Lily
Forum Member

Dealing with a racist, sexist person

Unread post by Lily » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello all,

I used to be involved in an organization that provided support for immigrants from a certain area I won't name here. The person that I am dealing with right now is one of the community leaders, he strongly dislikes me for my racial and cultural background.

Even after I stopped my involvement with the said organization, this person won't leave me alone. He has been especially nasty to me, using sexist and racial slurs to address me. I would like to have him gone far, far away from here and stop his attacks. The man is a despicable hypocrite.

I am currently petitioning St. Michael for my protection from the evil that he is.

Is Crossing or Hot Foot suitable to further my work?

Any thoughts would be deeply appreciated!

Love,
Lili

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Dealing with a racist, sexist person

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 pm

I am sorry to hear of the attacks you are suffering. I have recently been subjected to a small amount of racism myself, and it is, as always, one of the most frustrating kinds of mental pain to deal with. I know of very few -- probably less than one percent -- of racists who have ever seen the evil of their ways, changed their minds, recanted, or made amends. It does happen, but very rarely -- so rarely that it usually rates a magazine or newspaper article when it occurs.

Anyway ...

Hot Foot is to remove the person from your location, and from your life.

Read more here:
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
and see products here
http://luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

Crossing is to mess their lives up.

Read more here:
http://luckymojo.com/crossing.html
and see products here
http://luckymojo.com/products-crossing.html

A third choice might be Reversing, to send back to them all the evil that they have send to you.

Read more here:
http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html
and see products here
http://luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:36 am

I would add some shutting of the mouth work in that. Get yourself some Stop Gossip products, Alum and Slippery Elm and shut his mouth up as you send him running for the hills with a solid hot foot.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 pm

I agree with all the work that has been said. In addition, make sure you always cleanse yourself as well as protecting yourself which is what you are already doing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

coyalxauhqui
Forum Member

Hostile Work Environment

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Hello all

I work in a very hostile work environment. I can truthfully say that I like 3 of my coworkers and heavily dislike the rest of them. I am young, white, female, highly educated, and from the suburbs; most of my coworkers are older black men with less education from less prestigious institutions from me, and they are from the neighborhood where I work. I have felt hostility since I first began working here, despite my best efforts to be sensitive to my privilege.

Recently, there has been a rash of thefts of my personal belongings from my office. Since December, I have had $50 taken from my wallet, a laptop 'stolen' by a co-worker to 'teach me a lesson' (and they won't say who the coworker was), a personal water bottle, a bottle of chakra anxiety-relieving spray, and an amethyst rune given to me by a spiritualist to help with my anxiety. I am at my wits end.

I want to protect myself both mentally/emotionally and physically, but I do not know who to protect myself from. I have my suspects but no real proof as to who is doing this, if it is one person or many, or what their intentions are.

Is there anything I can do about this, since I don't have a true target?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Hostile Work Environment

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm

If your stuff is being stolen, then you need to report it to the police! It's ILLEGAL, not just annoying.

I would also put everyone you're having problems with in a Boss Fix honey jar together with you to help sweeten the situation and get them favoring you. Also get some Peace Water and sprinkle it around the calm everything down. If there are some specific people who are at the core of the problem, then put them in a Hot Foot bottle to get them fired out of the office. Keep up some very strong protection, like wearing a Fiery Wall of Protection mojo, at all times while you are at work to help keep you shielded from that nonsense.

You may very well want to start looking for a new job, and drawing more suitable and positive work your way through your conjure. You could use Attraction or Steady Work spellkits in order to draw those needed opportunities to you.

coyalxauhqui
Forum Member

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Thank you for your advice; I have been reporting it to my supervisor but it just seems as though nothing is getting done - I expect it is because the person 'investigating' is the head of maintenance and I believe it is the maintenance staff doing this, since my things are disappearing overnight when they are the only people who would have access to my office.

Is there something I could place on my desk that isn't obviously conjure that would work? I currently have a mix of protective herbs aka 'potpourri' on my desk in a tea cup; would adding some FWOP powder to that be a good idea?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:23 pm

The thing that most worries me from a magical standpoint is that they took your water bottle! You need some strong protection work, a subject abundantly discussed on this forum. To replace that rune, I'd get an ordinary-looking piece of jewelry that has been prayed over by a powerful rootworker. I certainly wouldn't leave it where someone could walk off with it. I'd wear it at all times. You can begin more aggressive work by aiming it at "all enemies known and unknown," or you can aim it at "all my workmates except Joe Smith, Michelle Johnson, and David Williams (substitute the names of the folks you like)". You could put them in a vinegar bottle with pins, needles, hot pepper, and other nasty, painful things, shaking it and cursing it each evening. I'd get their essence from their keyboards, under their desks, and the handset on their phones, so you have their footsteps, the work of their hands, their hearing and their speech under your control. You can pick it up with bits of scotch tape.

Many people -- especially those who are savvy enough to steal your water bottle! -- are sensitive to magic aimed at them, for good or ill. Make a doll baby and blindfold it so they can't see what you're up to. Tie it up so they can't act against you. Then put it in a black bag (a clean black sock is simple and cheap) to keep them in the dark. Put that black bag where no one will go looking for it -- your attic, your basement, a long-neglected closet.

There's an old trick in Pow Wows, or The Long Lost Friend, that I am particularly fond of: To catch an unknown thief, you take a splinter from the door that he passed through. You tie it to a wagon wheel and turn it backward while demanding that the thief return the goods. Today you could substitute anything the thief touched, and a bicycle wheel.
Another trick is to write the name of each suspect on a slip of paper and boil it in water till the pan is dry. Curse him out as you do so. It's believed that the culprit will call to confess and maybe even apologize, possibly even complaining about heat.

But these are all revenge tricks. You also need to sweeten your workmates to you as much as you can. I'd recommend baths with Commanding, Crown of Success, and "sweet" formulas. Dress your workplace, too; and drop a little of these oils in the doorway as you come in, so everyone tracks it all over the place. Don't forget candles on your altar and a mojo bag.
And I just want to say that love spells and general attraction spells share some elements in common.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

coyalxauhqui
Forum Member

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm

I do have some Boss Fix on hand; would it work even on people who are my co-workers or I am their superiors?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Yes, it can be used on co-workers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:40 am

Great reply, Miss Michaele! I can only think of one thing to add to all of this -- and that is to carry a little spritzer bottle of Peace Water in your purse and spray it in the bathroom every time you use the facilities.

http://luckymojo.com/peaceater.html

A lot of gossip, hostility, and hiding of stolen goods is centered around the bathroom areas in most work places. Peace Water tends to calm things down so that well-meaning allies and helpers can sort them out.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 am

Well, now, I just learned something new from you, Miss Cat! My last day job was a situation where I felt constantly frustrated and oppressed, although I was not a target of sustained, overt hostility. But I never thought of fixing the bathroom.

Well, if I'd known that, I might not have the particular blessings I have now.

Miss Michaele

coyalxauhqui
Forum Member

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello all - sadly, my work situation is getting worse and I am looking for a new job. I will be sending out an application for what seems like the job of my dreams and I am very qualified for on Friday. Can I use Boss Fix oil to encourage them to hire me, or would something else be more appropriate?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Yes you can.
boss-fix-t81.html
Crown off Success, Steady Work, Money Drawing, and Road opening are also highly recommeneded.
Saint Joseph (The Worker) is highly recommended as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
All the best for you coyalxauhqui!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

coyalxauhqui
Forum Member

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Excellent - I just so happen to have a St Joseph and a money drawing candle hanging out here and now I know what to stock up on for my next order!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 am

I would be dusting those applications with some Crown Of Success sachet powders if I were you! Good luck and get outta there!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

theredc6
Forum Member

Unread post by theredc6 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 am

Since they like to steal things off your desk, dress a charm or a cheap piece of jewelry you buy from the dollar store with destruction oil and crossing oil. As you dress the item, command that it bring destruction and bad luck to anyone that steals it from you. Keep doing this with cheap items that they may steal from you.

Just be sure to cleanse your work area and yourself while you're doing this.

coyalxauhqui
Forum Member

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 am

I want to report a SUCCESS! My work environment, while tolerable, was not improving, so I started looking for a new job. The job in this story is the "dream job" mentioned in my earlier post!

After only three weeks of applying for jobs, I got a new one last Tuesday! I was on my third round of aloe vera and Lucky Bingo candles (not from LM) - the first round my local shop fixed them for me (and that resulted in a first and second round interview), the second round they were fixed by me only with LM Boss Fix and Black Cat oil (since that's what I had on hand - there was no progress though so obviously not the right combination!), but this third round I anointed with LM oils Road Opener, Money Drawing, Crown of Success, Boss Fix, and Fast Luck, as well as CoS and RO powders and some Sagittarius oil to link it to me. I also took one of the Buddhist prayer papers that are included in our orders and wrote my "wish" on it: Have a new job by April 7th (pure arbitrarily selfish date - my current job has an early morning all staff meeting I don't want to go to!). I burned that wish in the flame of one of the candles while I prayed my intent over it. I also prayed Psalm 111.

I lit these candles on Sunday evening. 36 hours later, on Tuesday morning, they called and after a short third interview, offered me the position! I can't believe how fast it happened once I had the right ingredients!

So THANK YOU Lucky Mojo for your wonderful oils and powders - I'm getting a stack of those prayer papers in my next order so I can always have them on hand as well!

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:08 am

Congratulations on your new job!
Thanks for sharing your success story.

Belladonna11
Forum Member
Help with a negative work situation needed

Unread post by Belladonna11 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 am

Hi, I am new to this site and looking for some suggestions on how to successfully split up some people who are making my life into a prolonged annoyance along with some other questions.

I work in a small open plan office with four other people: three women and one man. The ringleader is a thoroughly unpleasant woman with a penchant for bullying other people and being 'top dog' in the office. Since I started there 18 months ago she has been a royal pain in the posterior as she is not able to bully or subjugate me. The others are pretty spineless and will not stand up to her, taking her side instead for a quiet life.

1) I have been hexing her with Black Arts incense once a month or so which is very successful, but recently things have gotten worse due to her getting others to complain to management about me for situations she has subtly created. I wear 'Double Cross' oil daily to stop her undermining me but I need to get rid of her permanently. I would like to break her hold on the others and get them arguing amongst each other. I have some 'Inflammatory Confusion' on order which I intend to spread under their desks which should help.

2) I read about the effectiveness of vinegar jars in this forum. This is a new method to me and I have recently ordered a copy of Catherine's book 'Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.' Would this book have the instructions on how to create a vinegar jar?

3) Also I am having problems finding a supplier in the UK for Lucky Mojo products and I would prefer to order from a supplier in the UK due to the high cost of shipping from the USA. Can anyone supply a link to a UK supplier(s) that keep a sizable stock of your products? I find that the only UK occult stores I can find online stock only a few of your products.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Help with a negative work situation needed

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 am

1) I would add Stop Gossip, Boss Fix, and Fiery Wall of Protection to the oils listed. You are attacking her and she is attacking you -- you need protection.

2) There are mentions of vinegar in HHRM, but it is primarily about herbs and roots. For more information on vinegar jars, read the long Vinegar Jar thread at this site, plus this web page:

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

3) Our UK distribution is indeed spotty and we have received many plaintive pleas from people who say that the current shop(s) carrying our products do not do a great job. I would suggest that you and the other UK folks get together and start emailing UK occult shops and requesting that they carry our goods or, if they are already carrying them, that they improve their selection and order more frequently. This is not really a topic that can be discussed in this area of the forum, as this area is about help with your magical situations, but if you wish to add to the "Lucky Mojo Retailers in the UK" thread

lucky-mojo-retailers-in-the-uk-t13381.html

in the "General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters" area of the forum, it would be much appreciated. I recognize the problem and i think that some UK shop should take advantage of the pent-up desire for our goods in the UK -- and may do so if the situation is clearly presented.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”