Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

zenrez
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by zenrez » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Everyone,
So here is my dilemma, I work in a great place that I love but my boss is scheduled to retire very soon. All my colleagues love working with him because hes such a great guy. The chances of some tyrant, Butt-hole coming in a very high and it scares me so much Im considering leaving. In my head, I feel like I would be better off working somewhere else than to work with someone I really dont know. My question is, is there anything I can do to attract a great Leader into my building? Is there a spell I can perform that will help bring that perfect person in to replace the boss we have? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Zen

Scarlett

Unread post by Scarlett » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi Zen_Rez,

I'm a newbie, and my ideas are just from reading the forum and pages, so others may have better ones.

That being said, I wonder if the Boss Fix products could be used in advance on either the new incoming boss, or conversely to target the current management to choose the right person. If working with the current management maybe some King Solomon Wisdom supplies along side it.

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Very interesting. thanks!!!

Scarlett

Unread post by Scarlett » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Also I should have added, I'd consider getting a reading from the root workers. There is a great group including Miss Cat herself and her graduates. Their page is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

They can advise you on products to get and even if your focus should be on getting a new job yourself or working on the new boss to be.

Good luck.

~ S

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:46 pm

I would work with Attraction products to help attract a boss that has the qualities that you wish them to have. And using King Solomon Wisdom on those doing the hiring is also a good idea.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you!!!

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

So a little about my story and situation Ive been temping at a place which I thought was an ideal job. Ive been there since Sept and in the first month I was already the top producer and given extra special projects. Im a very smart person and when it comes to my jobs I work my butt off. I do not go to work to play chit chat or hang out I go to work.

I have a boss who started to talk down to me here and there I pushed it aside because I am not a mean spirited or negative person. I stay away from mean people and drama. I have a sense of reading people and their energies so I know when people are geuine or just bad people. This guy is a mean person.. recently it has gotten so bad at work he picks on me, talks down to me in front of other employees, all my projects have been taken away, he makes nasty remarks to me about anything he can and picks on me. When I leave my desk he comes looking for me which I have caught him doing several times.
I cannot go to HR since I am a temp. I went to my agency to make a complaint and nothing has been done. I know this is harrassment but what can I possible do about this guy. Ive never in my life professionally or personally been spoken to like this before. HE be littles me, talks down to me, doesnt listen to a single thing I say. It is so bad that I actually cry everday at my desk and I am not a sensitive person or a cry baby so I am not sure why I am this way when it comes to him and the way he speaks to me. I did nothing to this guy for him to treat me this way or speak to me like this. Nothing I am a hard worker and take pride in any job I have even if it is a temp job.

I am at a wall and want to walk out but need this job so I can provide for me and my little one otherwise I would walk out. I look for work everyday on the internet and cant find anything in my field.

Please tell me what I can do... can a walnut bath work on someone whom youve never been romantic with?
would it be justified to do a dume candle or something.. I never wish harm on people and do not hate a single person but this person is making me miserable and I hate this feeling..
SO anyone please help me? I pray all the time to find a new job and nothing has come yet...

I have also had some candles lit at the MJ church but since then things have gotten worse rather than better :(

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm

A reading from a member of AIRR is what you need to help and recommend:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
No one should go through this. It is very mean what is happening to you and humiliating and wrong!!!
No to DUME.
Take care and there is hope.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:12 am

I agree with Triplethreat,
a reading would probably be the best next step for you.

You can Hot foot him out of there
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Boss Fix Supplies is also excellent if you want to change your boss attitude towards you. It can also be used for your higher bosses.
It has helped even when the Boss has psychopathic tendencies as might be the case here. But if you are going to feel good about your job and stay there he might have to be moved away.

Keep records of what is being said. Gather your evidence against him.
I hope you will be able to change the situation fast.
Good Luck!

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 am

I'm dealing with a supervisor who does NOT like me. Sup wants me fired, and has made the atmosphere at work horrible for me.

I want to hotfoot my supervisor, but we work in a confined space. There's a seat sup favors and a vehicle, but everything else we share.

I want to protect my job too.

What should I do and order?

I want to sweeten management and coworkers to me and keep them in my favor.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 am

I had to do some Boss Fix work for myself once. I got nowhere until I made a dollbaby on the boss for the specific purpose of blinding it to my work. After that everything went swimmingly. I took care to get his essence into it -- picked up from his computer keyboard (to control his hands/actions), phone (speech/hearing), and the space under his desk where he put his feet. Then I blindfolded it and put it in a black bag.

The sneakiest way to dress a workplace is to drop a tiny bit of oil at the front door so everybody tracks it everywhere. As you work, you can "quote in" the people you wish to effect: "Hot Foot, send away Dick Evil-Jones and no one else." "Boss Fix, sweeten all my supervisors and workmates to me so they LIKE doing what I want."

And there are candles on your altar, of course. And other folks' altars.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Vododoyl
HRCC Student

Unread post by Vododoyl » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 am

There are no mistakes when someone comes along spiritually to your aid. Inronically, I happened upon your post today looking for some info myself.

I have a supervisor that has acted in the same manner. My difference is that I applied for his job (through politics he landed the postion), I am better informed than he is, and he is not well liked and it seems like he has a complex about people still coming to me for information and sources. All that being said...he had a shouting episode on me...I worked on the b*t$H!!! What you may want to try is the beef tounge spell. This has prevented him from having very much to say to me, and he cancels his meetings with me. He calls himself trying ignore the importance of my position by calling a meeting then cancelling...so what!!!! I know its the spell!

Here's what I did: I used the beef tounge spell; but I went a few steps further. I got all of the herbs (totaling 9) of the hotfoot, send "away" herbs for the beef tounge, put a slit in the tounge (careful not to cut all the way through); and put the ingredients in PLUS his picture in the slit and did a petition on the back of the pic it nine times, then covered everyting with confusion oil, D.U.M.E. oil and hotfoot again. I then completed my job with nine big baby safety pins, bound it with black string, wrapped it in heavy duty aluminum foil (do all this with gloves; take care not to get any of this on yourself), changed gloves; then put it in a zip lock 2 gallon bag then, wrapped the outside in a plastic bag, put all that in the freezer! Chanting and cursing his a$$ the entire time and chanting what I want to be done. Then I changed gloves again cleaned everything with pure lemon juice, fixed a cleansing bath, and disposed of the clothes I was wearing when I did the job. This ensured in my mind that all was cleaned in my area after fixing the spell.

Since then, I do not trust him, but he avoids me and acts civil. I keep candles on him too. No problems with him since, just a few passive aggressive behaviors, but nothing major. Its gonna take alot of energy..but its worth a try.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 pm

I suggest being careful with DUME to the original poster. DUME literally means Death Unto My Enemies--it is a killing products.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 pm

I don't know what you think Miss Michaele & Cali Girl, personally I'd also add a bit of work on the coworker angle using a honey jar...

SPL-HON-BOSS order code + CAN-412-PURP (candle refill ; or any other colour you feel would work in this situation, I just figured working on the success angle might be a good start) info on honey jars in general thanks to Miss Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Well he fired me today.. told my agency that I was a negative person and causing issues within my team.. Funny because everyone on my team likes me enjoys me and goes to lunch with me almost every single day.. so how is this possible..
I am not a negative person or evil or mean but this to me is un justified and not fair. Ive never had to go through this before in my life and I am the one let go..
So I wont be able to afford a reading but I want him to pay some how some way!! Is that such a bad thing. Ive never ever ever wished ill upon another person at all but with him all bets are off. My lively hood is now at stake because the job market here is horrible.
Thank you all for your responses and help with this issue

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:39 am

So sorry to hear this melimel,
You could try to get a reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour show tomorrow, or next week. And a 10 min reading is only 10 dollars. But to be honest. Had you not been able to move him away a person like that can destroy your life, if you continue to work for them.

Now you need to take a look at what would be your best option, to work towards revenge, work towards getting the job back or work towards getting a new really good job. Not that you couldn't work both for revenge and towards a new job. But that depends on your financial situation. If I were you I would put all my money dedicated to spiritual supplies towards finding a new job. If I felt I could work for two things I'd buy just one product towards revenge, hot foot or reversal, along with a packet of hyssop for cleansing yourself afterwards.

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello everyone...

I am writing because I have a serious work related issue...it's a long story and I wont go into detail of what happened because I don't want to be judged or criticized... to make a long story short...I am a hard worker who comes up with phenomenal ideas, certain management doesn't notice this and we will be getting a new manager in a few months who will be in charge...

I also work with one manager, a man who I had previous history with, who treats me like CRAP...he's really cruel, and should NOT deserve what he is getting....he is a horrible person, and I hate to see him get away with what he is currently getting away with.

Like I said, I could go into detail about this man and my history with him, but I don't want to.

So, my issue is...I need a promotion and fast, a MAJOR promotion (our company is stingy) I also want to expose the evil manager who he is and pretty much ruin his life because he is a horrible evil human being...

Anyway of going about doing this especially with the new manager coming in? I know about the boss fix spells and honey jars...I just don't think they're right for my situation...
Please help!

thanks...
Lauren

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

A Reading from a Member of AIRR would be most helpful:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

There are many products to recommend; however, you should determine if the course of action you choose is justified. The member of AIRR will be able to tell you the best course of action to take as well as product recomendation. Do a search in the upper right hand corner for "Boss Fix", Steady Work, Crown of Success and Road Opening.

If you do not currently have Hoodoo in Herb and Root Magic, please order in Your next order:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

This Book is filled with so much that can help You with recommendations for assisting with your current job situation, to money drawing, etc etc.

Good Luck to You and all The Best!!!

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm

I agree with Triplethreat...

A reading can help you determine what is a good fit. I had a situation and tried everything but what was suggested.... I would have saved myself time if I had just gotten a reading to begin with. I can't tell you who to get a reading from, that is a choice but find someone that resonates with you and arrange the reading.

I wish you the best of luck with your situation and hope you get the acknowledgment and recognition that you deserve.

Much love.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

There is a lot of conversation and recommendations for situating similar to yours. Read the following threads for suggestions

Spell to knock someone off their pedestal spell-to-knock-someone-off-their-pedestal--t4573.html
co-worker co-worker-t7557s90.html
job promotion spell with candles job-promotion-spell-with-candles-t2466.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 pm

you said, you want to ruin his life?!

did you thought about the crossing supplies? you can really mess up his life with such supplies.

but first, get a reading ;)

coyalxauhqui

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 am

I'm in a very similar situation; I have been burning candles anointed with Crown of success, Road Opener, Fast Luck Oil, and Boss Fix, lighting success incense, and reading Psalm 111 for about 3 weeks now.

And I just got a job offer this morning!

SassieMe

Unread post by SassieMe » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Hello dear forum members,

I need your prayers/advice/help. I am filling out my application form to go back to school this fall and the application form requires recommendation letters from my supervisors. My manager agreed to give me a good recommendation but the company is prohibiting her to give a recommendation because of their policies because I am only a contractor and not a full time employee. I am devastated. Can you please pray for me ? Is there anything I can do ? I am devastated. All I want to do is go to school and the weird company policy is such a blocking factor. Is there any spell I can do ? I am running against time.

Please say a prayer for me and send your positive energies and advice/suggestions.

Thanks !!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Do you have a person's name in HR who is pushing this policy?

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:25 am

I've had this situation before and this is how we worked around it.

I put my supervisor down as a personal reference and said I knew her in the capacity of a work relationship. The company can't keep her from talking to them on her own time and as a personal reference. But she has to make sure she says that when she speaks to them.

Corporations have to be really careful because of liability issues, so they are really cracking down on this.

SassieMe

Unread post by SassieMe » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:36 am

Yes I have the HRs name and they are being so insensitive and robotic with just a robotic reply :(

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 am

You could burn controlling/commanding candles on that HR person's name -- and a Crown of Success/Commanding candle on the folks in charge of approving you for school. If you don't have the names of anyone in that department, burn the candle on the entire department.

I suggest candles instead of honey jars because you need to get things moving quickly. Add a tiny sprinkle of gunpowder,* a wee splinter of lightning-struck wood, or a sprinkle of ginger.
*Gunpowder: not for tapers. EVERY time I roll a taper in a mixture containing gunpowder, the micro-explosions keep putting it out! Sprinkle a few grains on a jar candle, and keep it far from the wick!

(Maybe you should use real, store-bought gunpowder, and not a homemade mixture of saltpeter, sulfur and charcoal, as I did.)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Jinji
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jinji » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 am

Just as a follow-up, what I ended up doing:

Used a purple candle and anointed it with Boss Fix oil and an oil made for me by a friend (Master Oil). Inscribed the name of the boss that was specifically the most concerning, then my name over hers. Burned it over a sheet of paper with her signature on it. That, plus the Boss Fix products, did the trick!

musicallyyours
Newly Registered

Unread post by musicallyyours » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 pm

My husband and I are over 2,000 miles away from friends and family and its been 6 years since we've lived close to home.
My husband is military. We are hoping to put in papers to get out early. We've tried once and was told we would be denied but were told today we'd have the opportunity to fill out more paperwork tomorrow. We are wanting to be home so much. We have a house ready for us, my father is moving in with us, both sets of grandparents are having health problems, and I have a job and schooling lined up.

We're having trouble getting out of here though. Each day is just more stress and negativity bogging us down and we want out. We aren't happy here. My husband doesn't like his job anymore and is wanting to be back home so he can cook full-time.

How could we work things in our favor?

Thanks so much for any help/advice.

hdblue
Newly Registered

Unread post by hdblue » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:51 pm

MissMichaele wrote:You could burn controlling/commanding candles on that HR person's name -- and a Crown of Success/Commanding candle on the folks in charge of approving you for school. If you don't have the names of anyone in that department, burn the candle on the entire department.

I suggest candles instead of honey jars because you need to get things moving quickly. Add a tiny sprinkle of gunpowder,* a wee splinter of lightning-struck wood, or a sprinkle of ginger.
*Gunpowder: not for tapers. EVERY time I roll a taper in a mixture containing gunpowder, the micro-explosions keep putting it out! Sprinkle a few grains on a jar candle, and keep it far from the wick!

(Maybe you should use real, store-bought gunpowder, and not a homemade mixture of saltpeter, sulfur and charcoal, as I did.)

Miss Michaele
Hi,

Thanks very much for sharing. It make me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 pm

I ordered hot foot kit and Steady Work supplies etc. , but I was fired before they shipped. Which is okay, because God knew best, my new job is so much greater, and I was able to revise my order from LM with no problems for a triple strength steady work mojo bag, a steady work fixed candle, and asteady work honey jar. Let me tell you, last week everyone was laid off but me...Thank You Lucky Mojo! I'm the only employee now, weird but true. They laid everyone off friday including me, but called me later, and told me they loved my work and they were keeping me. :)

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 am

My wife is at risk of losing her job, because of the Boss being friends with the she left me for 1.5 years ago. I did lots of work trying to bring her back, and to let you all know, we are NOW back together and trying to move on, BUT now all of a sudden her bosses are giving her all sorts of problems and saying things like "I should tell you to leave right now, but because I see you are doing your work I won't!" She is being threatened everyday and now everyone there is saying they should replace her because she is not dedicated!!! She is VERY dedicated to her job, she drives 1.5 hours each way to work. She leaves before our son gets up and doesn't get home until our son is either in bed or about to go to bed. She does everything for this place but leaving that guy to come home to her family is all of a sudden causing major problems. I've ordered all the bossfix products today from LM but I know it could take a while to receive them. Is there anything I can do in the meantime with some household items or something that might be easily purchased in a store while we wait. I do have essense of bend over products and we are going to start using them tonight until the boss fix ones get here. Thank you in advance for any help. You have helped me soo much over the last 2 years and I thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Congratulations hoodooTom, you are reaping the benefits of your work. You can certainly ask LM to set a Boss Fix candle on your wife's boss until you get your items; I would add protection around her and her job as well.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Best of luck with your situation hoodooTom. I definitely second jwmcclin's advice about having a light set to start the work until the products arrive.

Along with boss fix, personally I'd also work a steady work honey jar or spell kit and work toward finding a better situation for both you and your wife. Focusing on the qualities you'd both like for her in a job (less travel time? encouraging and positive work environment? pay expectations?) can be both rewarding for her and a great way for you to share conjure and closeness together.

Blessings and best of luck :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm

I personally would recommend helping her find a job she'd be more comfortable in. Somewhere where she isn't facing such resentment and somehwere closer to you.

However, if you want to work on this, you can petition Saint Martha to help bring the boss on the side of your wife. If this boss is a male, especially, she'll be quick to help out your wife, but can be of help in either case. If you are comfortable with saints this is the way to go.

The other option is to freeze the boss tie up the boss's ability to mess with your wife's career. You can do this by tossing him/her into a freezer or making a doll baby stuffed with Calamus, Knotweed, and Licorice and binding up its arms and legs with a thread and putting it in a dark place.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

roseblack

Unread post by roseblack » Sat May 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Does anyone know how to get transferred to another job within same organization whereby they can get back to work with their favourite boss/manager ?

or vice versa, get that favourite boss to transfer you out so that you can work with again..

please gives us some information as how to go about it and if you have any similar experiences pls shed some light here...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:03 am

First I would start off with a reading to see if this is even possible and/or to see what can be done.

Next you may want to start off with a road opener to perhaps remove any potential obstacles from your ways, and then I would do some attraction work with boss fix to attract your boss and you back together again for the work. This can also help in him wanting to transfer you back to their location.

www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

roseblack

Unread post by roseblack » Wed May 25, 2011 11:58 pm

whom shall get the reading from ?please advise ..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:23 am

www.readersandrootworkers.com

This is where you can find a rootworker.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Jinji wrote:Just as a follow-up, what I ended up doing:

Used a purple candle and anointed it with Boss Fix oil and an oil made for me by a friend (Master Oil). Inscribed the name of the boss that was specifically the most concerning, then my name over hers. Burned it over a sheet of paper with her signature on it. That, plus the Boss Fix products, did the trick!
BEST IDEA EVER!!!

StillLisa

Unread post by StillLisa » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a frequent customer of Lucky Mojo and a first time poster to this forum. I could really use some advice for my situation.

I have been a legal secretary and worked in law firms for more than ten years. In April I took a temp to perm job at a very large law firm. The firm was eager to get someone to take the job because the Partner that the job supports is very difficult. I am her 20th secretary in 23 years of practicing law.

I took the job because I have had "difficult" partners before, and I always won them over. Also, this job, when it becomes permanent, pays very well and will make a big difference for me.

The temporary status was to last 90 days. For the entire 90 days I was told by Human Resources that I was doing very well, that the partner was giving me very good feedback. All was well. But they never made me permanent. Five months after I started the job, I was called into a meeting the the human resources rep and the partner (my boss). My boss began the meeting by saying, "I dictate the needs of the desk, not you." Then she went on about how I was inconsistent. When I asked for an example, she lied and said that I hadn't done something that I did. She said that she didn't think the job "lit my candle" and she needed to see that I really "love" it. She said I do many things right, but I needed to "own" it. All vague things that have nothing to do with my performance.

My day-to-day relationship with her is difficult. She is rude and talks down to me as if I am inferior. I let it roll off my back, trying to secure this job. This woman is in my way and she is messing with my ability to make a living. She is very nit-picky and mean. I am applying for other jobs, but jobs are not that easy to come by and THIS job would be perfect if the BOSS wasn't so awful.

Any ideas on what I can do to get her to sign off on making me a permanent employee and keep her off my back?

Thanks so much.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 pm

I would get you and her into a Boss Fix honey jar post-haste! http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Since she's lying about you, you may also want to add something like slippery elm into the jar to help stop her mouth about you.
It will help sweeten her to you, and favor you. Get her on your side, and then the rest should fall into place...or at least come a great deal easier.

While you're waiting for that to really take hold, make sure to protect yourself on the job. You can wear Protection oil or powder, or carry a Protection mojo. You can add some Steady Work into the mix to keep from getting fired or laid off or basically avoid any other difficulty you may have in staying where you are.

If you're able, spritz a bit of Peace Water around where she'll pass, to keep her calm and level-headed, and help avoid flare-ups.

I'm sure some other workers will have some other ideas for you, too.

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 pm

If you make her coffee or anything like that you can also do sneaky tricks. I have added urine to coffee before for some bosses who were unbearable and it worked, just a tiny bit will suffice.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I agree with Devi's approach of the Boss Fix Honey Jar and Peace Water.
Try this and give it time..
I understand you feel like you are in the shark tank... but if something further is needed have a Reading from a Member of AIRR.
In the meantime go with the "sweetness" and the "sneaky tricks".
Crown of Success Spell kit which includes a Mojo would also be helpful:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
Spell kit.
Good Luck and Fast Luck!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Any of these recommendations will work but you also must consider the type of boss. I would try sweetening first and than more aggressive work if sweetening doesn't seem to get the results you are looking for. I found in my situation that the boss was just pure evil and yes I mean pure evil. I mean a minister and lies out of both sides of his mouth. Sometimes they tend to like you too much if you know what I mean.

StillLisa

Unread post by StillLisa » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Thank you very much. I will start a honey jar immediately. I have been using PeAce Water mixed with boss fix and using a bit in her office and using boss fix powder on papers that she touches. It helps a little with her rudeness but I am still a temp. I might just need to be patient. I appreciate the advice.

The last comment makes a good point about the type of boss. I can tell you all that she is a marreid woman with a child. She is a Capricorn with a pisces moon and she is a devout catholic. Does any of this change the approach I should take?

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Try working with St. Martha, she works great on bosses and is a Catholic Saint. I love working with her and she might tone her down a little bit. But that only solves her changing her behavior towards you, that will not make her sign off on making you a temp. To become a temp, I would do a little Crown of Success work, the kit would be great for you. That and try integrating Steady work into that somehow.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm

...and sprinkling Boss Fix around her desk while you are praying for her to favor you for that position. You might want ot add some commanding, compelling even consider Essence of Bend Over cause you want her to favor you and GIVE you that temp position. Step up your game on this one. Get personal concerns and put her in a bottle spell, bring it to the office if you can and shake it. Having everything you mentioned gives you power over this female that you can use in your spellwork.

StillLisa

Unread post by StillLisa » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Thank you all so much. I feel fortified. There has been a new development. Yesterday evening, my temp company called and gave me a raise. $5 an hour raise, which is a lot for a temp job. My boss called HR at the firm and told the secretarial supervisor that I was the best assistant she has had in years! So maybe what I have been doing is paying off.

I will "step up my game" on this one. I just went to Lucky Mojo to order two candles to be fixed and set for me on their alter (St. Martha and Steady Work), I got my honey jar going (with some of her "personal concerns") and I will be at work on Saturday "fixing" her office! I am getting this job!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm

This was posted some time ago, but no one ever replied, for which i apologize.

The military is an employer, different from the usual employer, but still, that's what they are. So you would work with products like Boss Fix and a honey jar to sweeten up the negativity around you by making folks treat you with courtesy.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:27 am

Lately I’ve been applying to work everywhere. However, there is this one company in particular that I have my eyes on. I’ve done temp work for them in the past and was offered employment then. One of their managers has been trying to help me get on full time. So, I am a desired worker and I want to get a job with them, the pay is really good for the level that I’m at.

Here’s my problem: The HR girl is purposely not giving me the time of day. She is the one who handles the paperwork and the hiring process. Every time I contact her she tells me the position has been filled and today she got caught in a lie! She told me a position had been filled and I was told by the manager for this property that it has not been filled and she had not hired anyone and that I was being considered. I’m so mad I don’t know what to do! I placed her in honey jar. Any suggestions on how I should handle this? I wish she would get caught and get a taste of her own medicine. If she’s doing this to me who knows how many others she has done this to!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Work conjure that will remove her from the hiring decision so she will not influence your ability to get the position. Freeze her out! Put her in a freezer jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

I think you were in the right and had good judgment when you put her in a honey jar. But in this case, I would do some essence of bend over work to make her do what she is suppose to do in hiring you.

Freezing her out may be a good idea, however, if you have to go through her then freezing her out is probably NOT going to help you. So I would make her hire you with some essence of bend over work. You may want to work with Saint Martha to dominate her as well. I can you can't is something you can use to beat out any competition to give you that extra edge.

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 pm

So here's an update on the situation:

I got so mad last week that my first instinct after I posted here was to freeze her out of her job/the company, which was what jwmcclin
advised also. However, starsinthesky7 has a point. Should I un freeze her and just work an essence of bend over spell? I'm still doing the honey jar on her as well.
Last week I was gonna give up but this week my friend who works for the company just posted a position for me to apply to. She knows that I'm more than qualified. I'm not worried about competition since it was opened specifically for me, the only thing that stands in the way is the hr person/gate keeper. Should I just work essence of bend over for this situation?
I'm hoping to "conjure" my way into this company!

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Final Update for anyone who will read this:

Essence of bend over is my new best friend! When needed of course. I worked an essence of bend over spell on the HR person about a week ago and I didn't think too much about it, I thought "I'm probably not gonna get hired, so whatever, I just want her to aknowledge what she did and either apologize or get caught." Today she called me and the first thing she did was apologized, WOW! After that she offered to set me up with an interview. Remember when I said essence of bend over is my best friend ;)
As much as I wanted to tell her to take the job and shove it (not very nice I know), I had to kindly decline and thank her. I just got an even better job offer right before she called!
Essence of bendover spell last week, steady work job spell and honey jar on recruiters/hiring manager approximately three weeks go, and advice from Dr. Johannes to wear cinnamon and sugar to interviews. Thank you all for your advice, some of us actually follow it ya know!

My advice (I'm really not one to give out advice, as I'm usually the one taking it) if you are working a spell and you are not getting movement or the results that you want, LET IT GO! It's not meant to happen because maybe there is something better for you. I was so focused on getting hired by this company that I didn't stop to see the red flags and realize it wasn't meant to happen. As soon as I accepted reality and stop trying to over do it a better opportunity came along. Just my two and a half cents for ya.

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:14 am

But it a smaller way it did work, some part of you must have been focused on an apology and you where offered the job! Good luck with your new job!

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

What can I use to stop the HR manager from undermining my knowledge, abilities and insulting my intelligence?

I get it from a few other people in this small company but the HR manager is the leader of the pack! :x

I feel as though I have to prove myself twice as much as anyone else and keep proving myself to this day. I thought I was being paranoid when it first started but am convinced more and more that I am not.

Before my arrival the department was managed by my current manager. To say the department was in a mess is an understatement; it’s been 3 years and am still cleaning up/correcting errors that were made! (He has now been promoted to the VP of the department).

I have been managing my department by myself for 2 ½ years now since the layoffs.

There has been a lot of times where the accuracy of projects/tasks I’ve completed have been questioned, only to find out later that I was right to begin with but not once have I gotten an apology. :cry:

I have a recent trip and some days off coming up so I emailed my manager an FYI and cc’d the HR manager (since she seems to want to know when am in the office and when am not). She responds to me asking did I get permission from my manager before I scheduled the trip. She states that she asking cuz according to her, my manager claims he has no idea what I do all day at work when I come to work.

1) I don’t NEED my manager’s permission to schedule a mandatory business trip (I simply inform him).

2) This is not the first business trip I’ve taken. Never needed “permission” in the past.

3) I don’t NEED my manager’s permission to take days off (I simply inform him).

4) He has a copy of all my tasks/projects: past present future, so how does he not know what am doing? hmmm.

She is very good friends with the CFO, as such her job is secure.
There is such tension in the air whenever she is the office and the moment she is not, the whole place relaxes (it’s the weirdest thing).

I just get the feeling she is waiting for me to fall flat on my face so she can really have something concrete to hold against me

Am just really tired of all the undermining of my knowledge, abilities and insult of my intelligence at work. I have reached my threshold,i am about to break!

I can't just up and quit. Open positions in my field are scare now and the pay is a lot less than it used to be.

What can I use to change this situation immediately, i am getting frustrated to say the least :( ?

As always, thank you all for your insights,
Blessings

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 am

Start some Stop Gossip and Boss Fix work on your manager right away. You can use the Boss Fix honey jar surrounded with candles dressed in Stop Gossip.

Use Protection and Steady Work and perhaps some Commanding (so you'll be perceived as working from authority and talent and competance, and be respected) on yourself while you're at work to make sure you stay covered while all this sorts itself out.

In situations like this, I like to put the trouble-maker-manager into a vinegar jar with their boss (in this case the CFO) to break the buddy-buddy bond that allows this stuff to happen. You can use King Solomon Wisdom on the CFO to help them see clearly the mistreatment the manager is doling out.

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks so much Devi
Looks like I am going to have to use non-LM products to start this work until i can purchase the LM products. Unfortunately LM is currently on a 4-week back order (found that out when I called the shop to check on a previous order am waiting for) and I don't have any retail stores near me. :cry:

Thanks Again :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:15 am

You can always contact an AIRR worker about doing some of the work on your behalf until you can get your supplies - that way you know what is going into the work is effective in both ways: product (because there is a great deal of product out there that contains absolutely 0% natural herbal ingredients, is made only with synthetic toxic chemical scents, and is not crafted with prayer and intent), and practitioner skill.

Best of luck!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”