Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

smokey08

Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by smokey08 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:29 am

So I've been working at this restaurant for about a year & I want to sweeten my boss or bosses so they can move me up to being an expo or a server. Right now I'm hosting & i m ready to learn something new.

I've been skipped by multiple people who started working after me. I've done everything they asked for me to improve on but still have not moved me up :/ so just curious on what kit to purchase ... or if I can make a jar myself.

What would work best?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:30 am

This is the one!

SPL-HON-BOSS
Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix Honey Spell
$16.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:51 am

You can also dab a bit of the Boss Fix oil that comes with the Honey Jar kit on you; wear it as a perfume when you go to work, and the boss will favor you. And when you ask for favors from the boss or bosses, write their names on a little piece of paper and put it in your shoe; that way, you'll be dominating them and standing on them and have more power :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

LEARNING719

Unread post by LEARNING719 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Had a relly bad argument with my boss today. need to start sugar jar right away to sweeten her up and get her off my back. Dont wnt to wait for products to come in mail.

was tinking of small sugar jar with her photo, business card, and someting she has written on.
i have some do as i say powder to put in jar as well.

any other suggestions? or is this enough.
Help is greatly appreciated!
The journey of learning is never ending !

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Balm of Gilead buds, rosemary, althea leaf would all be good additions.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 pm

You can also get her a greeting card, write a simple "I'm sorry" message in it, and dust it VERY lightly with a pinch of powdered sugar and Do as I Say powder. The sugar will "sweeten her up" when she touches the card.

Good luck
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

LEARNING719

Unread post by LEARNING719 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you both !

LEARNING719

Unread post by LEARNING719 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Im so excited. She (my boss was chewing gum & decided to put it in a piece of paper shehad written on & through in the trash) of course when she walked away i got the paper that had the gum stuck in it.

My plan is for a sugar jar. So im goig to write my petition paper add her business card, photo & gum, then fold them up & Then pour sugar over it.

I only have on hand do as i say powder, (& love oils, tht wont help! lol)

So can i add boss fix & steady work powders once recv'd or should i wait to have all my supplys to put the jar together?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 am

I wanted to get some feedback on this. I haven't read of anyone doing this so I wanted to know if I am completely missing the mark here.

I am in the process of applying for jobs but am sure my old boss would throw me under the bus.

So I want to do a combo sweetening/honey jar and a stop gossip spell. This is combo of stop gossip and honey jar (speak on sweet things).

1 Lemon (slit lengthwise to resemble a mouth)
Deers Tongue
Alum
Sulfur
Licorice Root
Calamus Root
Slippery Elm Bark
John Conquerer Root
Honey
Sugar
9 Pins
String

LM Commanding Oil
Brown Paper Bag Paper
Pen
Purple Candle

Slit side of Lemon to resemble mouth (lengthwise) being sure not to cut through. Prepare petition paper, write persons name 3 times, clockwise, cross with praise me 3 times and anoint 4 corners and center with Commanding oil. Pray that (persons name) will praise me and speak well of me. Load lemon with herbs, speaking to each as you do so. Stuff name paper in the "mouth" of the lemon. Pour commanding oil into "mouth":

Pray petition, "God, I pray and command (persons name) to stop speaking lies, that their throats be closed up (Alum) so that no bad words about me shall come from their mouth for her words to become sour and bitter in her mouth and her own words shall be cursed and turn against her!

Pour honey into "mouth" and continue to pray that (person name) will change their tone and praise me only speaking sweet things of me (insert your details: was great worker, smart, etc). Continue to pray and while doing so, insert sewing needles crossways "mouth" to seal it up from any bad words about me from coming out.

Lace up with string and pray the all negative/bad speaking of me are bound by tying (something similar). Once done, pray over lemon mouth as I slather with Commanding oil.

Place in jar (started to use honey but its expensive) so only used a little and covered the rest with sugar while praying that she only speak sweet words and stop speaking ill of me. Close jar. Focus and pray.

Burn Candle MWF.

Any improvements upon jar appreciated and feedback appreciated.

Thanks LM family! Many blessings to you all.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 am

The souring and sweetening are two completely opposite approaches. If you want this boss to come around the stop talking about you and be sweet on you, you don't want to be souring her at the same time.

I'd recommend you get the LM Stop Gossip honey jar as it has everything you need to do that work, and just add a bit of Boss Fix oil into the mix as you work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 am

Yeah, that was what concerned me. Mixing the sweet and sour. I need it to kick in right away though and honey jars are slow to manifest right? Thanks Devi!! As always! I can't at this time invest in buying anything else right now outside of the things I already have form Lucky Mojo. No Boss Fix products on hand. Do have COSuccess, Compelling Oil, Love Me Oil, Money Oil & Sachet, Prosperity Oil & Sachet, Essence BO Sachet,, etc.

I am going to do a road opener to remove obstacles so that should help also.Thanks again.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 am

The Stop Gossip spell, if you are using anything sour in it, needs to be COMPLETELY separate from your sweetening work. Build a Boss Fix honey jar as Devi suggested, and dress a picture of your boss with Stop Gossip products, crossing out his mouth. If you don't have a picture, you can draw one; it doesn't matter if you can't draw, it's the prayerful act that's important. Name it for him and go on with the work.

Honey jars aren't always slow to manifest, but they are for long-term work. Not a bad idea in this job market.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm

You write, "I wanted to know if I am completely missing the mark here."

Yes, you are completely missing the mark here. Sorry.

Devi and Miss Michaele explained it very well.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 pm

If you want to protect yourself from gossip or people speaking ill then you can add a pinch of Slippery Elm into a honey jar, but don't mix sour and sweet in this manner.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:15 am

Thank you everyone! Points well taken.

acb2

Unread post by acb2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 am

My Boss is very cocky and he makes me feel on edge all the time. One day he is great guy to get along with then the next he is down our throats. I just want to be in his good graces all the time. And for him to just make my job easier.

rosie
Newly Registered

Unread post by rosie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi everyone, i've been following this forum for years now and throughout those years i've gotten fired from too many jobs because of co-workers jealousy and envy that i will get promoted. The last time it happened i vowed not to let it happen again. Well i started this new job 6 months ago and it turns out that the manager is very insecure and feels that the big boss hired me to take her place because she keeps making mistakes and they are losing money. She's a total pain in my life at work. The big boss who hired me is one of the owners of the business, she keeps lying to him about me and now he starts to dislike me. I believe she's also magically adept, people are always quitting over there and the big boss is really puzzled as to why his employees keep quitting. She's also spreading rumors about me to other employees, she's taking my hours away to give them to other employees, she's always making me close when i'm supposed to work early shifts, she's buddy buddy with this chick who's always harassing me at work and someone outside the job who knows us told me that she has a plan with that same chick to get me fired and harass me to the point i can't take it anymore so i can quit. So what do you guys suggest that i do, i would like to fix my relationship with the big boss, because he really liked me before she teamed up with the girl and both spread lies about me to him. I don't know what to do please help i can't lose my job i really need it.

PS
THE boss lives in another state, so he's really innocent and doesn't know what to do and who to trust anymore but somehow she got him to believe i'm the bad one. this other girl who the manager is buddy buddy with has pushed me and assaulted me three times when i complained they tell the boss i'm lying so it's 2 against one.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

It's hard to tell, from the events you describe, whether this is a situation that can be solved by a couple of reversal lights, or whether bigger guns are required, or whether you'd better just protect yourself and vamoose out of there. The best thing to do would be to get a reading from a qualified worker, such as the fine folks at AIRR.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BerthaB

Unread post by BerthaB » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi for the past few weeks one of many bosses(I have a total of 6) have been on edge a lot! It seems that she brings family feud to work and finds that nicest person to take her anger out on. :cry: The thing is this, this boss is the one who makes the schedule...so for the past few months I've been using boss fix...The Results are Great esp. with getting a fair share of hours and overtime! She is one of the three managers I use boss fix on and even so, she is still on edge. I would love any help with making her respect me, one as a person, and two as an employee?

Thanks for the Help!

P.s. The other two managers were like this before I started using boss fix and now one of them has given me a raise and the other honors my work!!!
I love you Jesus!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Boss Fix is great for this purpose; you used Boss Fix to get her or him to be fair with you not to less edgy generally. You had make a honey jar for this purpose, soften her and etc etc...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 am

You could use Tranquility products to calm her down, as well sprinkling some Peace Water in the office.

Many people are addicted to drama. Cast Off Evil is another possibility to get her out of the habit of creating conflict at home and bringing it to work.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mahakali

Unread post by mahakali » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi since I gotton a lot of help in the past I need a lil information please ...

so I used my 1st morning urine in my bosses coffee cause she has been verbally abusing me often n wants to fire me.

I was wondering since I didn't say a prayer would the urine spell work n what's the effect would it have.

Also should I wait for signs n movements for three days weeks etc

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Well, you should have been praying your intent as you used the urine. So I can't really predict what effect it will have if you just kinda went and put it in places and things. Hopefully your intent was strong as you did these actions?

So - yes, look for signs. But if you're able to do some other work to back those works up, I would also be working those. Like lighting appropriate candles on the boss's name, etc.

Best of luck.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Yes, urine really is a dominating/marking your territory fluid.

mahakali

Unread post by mahakali » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Well when I put it in my boss coffee I said let her be nice to me. funny tho I did it in the morning n all day she been good which is unlike her. I guess is this a dign but its so fast ...should I continue dropping urine but prayer over it next time n if so how should I pray .

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 pm

It's common to use urine in this situation. Read further here (http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html)

rosie
Newly Registered

Unread post by rosie » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi--thank you MissMichaele for the advice... At this time i can't afford the alternative you offered. Do you think it's that bad? I thought i could get some spell ideas here...

Thanks again

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi all,
I have a question. I used to have the most amazing boss. She treated me like gold and, because she treated me so well, I worked very hard for her. Whenever she needed something, I was there. (I've worked for this company for almost 2 and a 1/2 years. I get amazing customer compliments and evaluations.) She left a couple of months ago and her former assistant is now acting as my boss.
He just flat-out does not like me. Prior to him showing up, I had been written-up twice in 20 years! Now, with him, I've been written up three times in less than 8 months. I work in an at-will state, so I know he could fire me at any time. I feel as though he's creating a paper trail just in case I file for unemployment. He now has an assistant, and she has "issues" with me as well. I work in a corporate environment, and having been in situations like this before (when someone new comes in), it's almost as if the new people feel threatened by the people that had been there since day one and want to bring their own into the fold. I feel as though that's what's happening to me.

So, I was wondering if I can work a break-up bottle spell to turn these two on each other (and get them off my back in the process) and an ammonia bottle spell to just STOP their nonsense and work the two bottles simultaneously?

I've tried EVERYTHING (but, surprisingly, Boss Fix). I've worked on having peace in the workplace. I've done a honey jar on him. (I know they take a while, but I feel as though I'm running out of time). I worked "Stop Gossip". I've worked with St. Michael. I went to HR on the assistant after she made some particularly nasty comments. She stopped them for a while, but, now, our old HR person is gone and a new one is in that one's place.

I'm SO frustrated. I work very hard, too hard, maybe. I genuinely care about my job and my guests. (I'm in the hospitality industry.) I looked for a job for a very long time after I was illegally terminated by my last employer. (We won the lawsuit, but now he's filed for "bankruptcy".) When I first joined this company, I had to sign a piece of paper that stated that I would not sue them for any reason (can't remember the exact wording of it as it WAS over 2 years ago).

I'm just at a loss. I'm scared. The fact that they're documenting things leads me to believe that they would fight me on unemployment. My old boss said that the company didn't contest unemployment. I think he would, just to be a "pill".
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 pm

If you want him to favor you, work with Boss Fix, I would get a candle going soon, get the spell kit and sprinkle around his desk; You can also work with Saint Martha to bend him to your side. You can combine Boss Fix/Steady Work/Essence of Bend Over to really work him into your corner. I would also work some protection to prevent him from firing you. Now of course you can put him and his assistant in a vinegar jar to break them up and cause confusion between them at the same time. But I would work protection first while working the Boss Fix/Steady Work/Essence of Bend Over conjure.

Since this is urgent, do you want a AIRR worker? Contact them quickly, if not contact LM and have them set lights for you while you wait for your products...if you do not have them on hand.

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 am

Thank you for your response!
I have been doing Protection work along with the Peace work and Stop Gossip. It worked for a while and then it just seemed to flatline.
Perhaps it was entirely my fault, going to HR. However, I was told that my name would never be mentioned (ummm...okay), and "that was what HR was there for, to resolve problems, etc."
Maybe I should have just bit my tongue.
However, her snide comments just got to me that day, and I sat, and I stewed for about a week. Believe me, I thought long and hard before going to HR.
Yes, I do have an AIRR worker and she's amazing, and I have had vigil lights set at Lucky Mojo in the past. Perhaps it's time to start doing that again.
I've just had super, unbelievably fast results with bottle spells, and that was the reason for my question about the 2 being worked simultaneously.

Thanks again,
CS

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 am

Hi all.

I recently started doing janitorial work for a company (which I enjoy by the way) and my boss loves my work (and so does everybody else).

Problem is, there is obviously someone on the job trying to make my job harder out of pure hatred an jealously.

Every other day when I come in there is a footprint on the wall of someone who seems to be just jealous for some odd reason. Now I may be wrong but I am suspecting it is my supervisor because in an office of 12 people these same foot prints seem to be around his desk only and there are no tracks leading to the door where the person would have entered. It's as if he purposely puts them there to see if I've mopped around his desk ect. He's also said and done other things in the past month that I've been there that are too numerous to mention.

I have access to all the restrooms/locker rooms, breakroom, his office (desk, chair, wastebasket ect.) the main boss's (his boss) office (desk, chair, wastebasket ect) their personal bathroom, breakfast nook (coffee pot, fridge, sink).

I named these things so that someone can tell me how to work with the products that I've ordered: Boss Fix (oil and powder) Run Devil, Run (oil) and am thinking about ordering Hot Foot.

I've thought about putting a few drops of Run Devil Run oil in a spray bottle and spraying the door handles with it (and since I am a stickler for disinfecting, the employees will be none the wiser :twisted:)

Also, the next time I change the toilet paper dispenser of the bosses' bathroom I intend to sprinkle a little Boss Fix on the side of the roll.

Would the Run Devil, Run oil be okay diluted in a spray bottle or should I use it straight (just don't want anyone to be suspicious).

Oh, by the way he told me one day last week to walk around the whole building to look for trash, graffiti ect. and that I could spend at least an hour doing this. Any ideas on dressing corners of the building with powders oils ect. While doing this, should I use Run Devil Run (to run the devil off the premises) or Boss Fix?

Can anyone give me any other ideas on how to deal with this situation?

Thanks so much in advance.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Make sure you get as much of that foot print up and into a ziplock for some foot-track work later on. Take a small dustpan, hold it under the foot print, and try to brush off as much of the footprint as possible. That is a DIRECT connection to the person making your work harder and you have access to it that will raise absolutely no red flags!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Like Joseph said, get the foot tracks. That's old, powerful work, and you can a lot with it. I would think Boss Fix work would be a good start. Work on the bosses you have access to, and use them to solve any other employee problems. If anyone is tenacious in the face of the boss work, you can focus on them, slecifically. With the access you have, it shouldn't be hard.

Anybody else getting a strong Fight Club vibe off of this one? #TylerDurdenConjure ;)
Two-Headed Doctor

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun May 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks guys. Yes, I did think of getting the footprint (and I will the next time it happens). In the meantime how do I "fix" the office/building. Should I sprinkle Run Devil Run and/or Boss Fix powders when I make my daily rounds. Also, what about spraying water laced with Run Devil, Run oil, or should I use it straight ('cause I heard it's a hot oil) on the bathroom door handles. Also, I have thought about using Boss Fix bath crystals in a solution of water and some of my urine to wipe down the desk of the boss while stating what I want him to do. Would that be a good way to use it?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Are you set on heating things up? Besides dressing the bosses' offices with Boss Fix to get them moving in your direction, I was thinking spraying Peace Water around might help to settle down the other, troublesome co-workers.
Two-Headed Doctor

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon May 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Another footprint was on the wall today. I wiped it with a cotton ball. Is is okay to work with it like this? And if so, how? Thanks Mr. Hob but I'd prefer to have the troublesome imp gone (whoever he/they may be).

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Tue May 22, 2012 8:26 am

My sister is having real problems with her supervisors. They seem to be laying the groundwork to get her fired. Just today she was given a negative evaluation (her second), which will prevent her from working for the summer, and she really needs the money. What products can she use to turn her situation around quickly and keep working without harassment and intimidation from her bosses?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 am

Stop Gossip and Boss Fix supplies come to mind Sands.

She can dust her workplace with the powders or add some oil to a spray bottle full of water, shake it up, and then spritz the bathroom and lunchroom with her fixed ''air freshener''. Getting those supervisors into a Boss Fix honey jar can also be helpful as an adjunct to the contact work on the job. Finally, having MISC back things up with a light or two (or three) can help back things up and address the situation on a number of levels.

The links to those products are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar (the one you want is Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit)
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

On another tangent entirely, if your sister is ready for a new/better job that meets her needs and has a more beneficial work environment, perhaps working the Steady Work spell kit can help draw in new opportunities which will nurture and improve her conditions and professional self-esteem: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 am

I love aura's ideas :) The Boss Fix oil can also be mixed with a little Florida Water or Hoyt's Cologne (or both) because since both these perfumes are alcohol-based, they will mix well with the oil Plus, Florida Water banishes negativity and Hoyt's Cologne is lucky :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Wed May 23, 2012 7:04 am

Thanks for the suggestions.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Devil's Shoe String can keep a person from getting fired. It ties up the devil and keeps them from working against you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Wed May 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Conjure Man, can you tell me more about how my sister should go about using the Devil's Shoe String?

zuul

Unread post by zuul » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm a member of a very small (as in, normally only three of us!) loss prevention team for a chain store. For some reason, after spending time at another store in our region, the store manager has suddenly become very antagonistic towards my team. We had been working two of us overnight (myself and another, doing the majority of the work, since it's considerably easier without any customers about), and one of us during the day (the team head, doing paper work, research, etc.). However, after returning to our store from his time in the other one, he decided to split the team further, leaving me overnight by myself to do 90% (or more!) of the work on my own, which ultimately caused a team member to quit. He's become more antagonistic towards us, and we honestly do not know why or how to rectify it through mundane means.

I don't want to harm the man, but I would like him to turn back to my/our side. I was thinking of a black and white mojo bag, tied with a blue cord, with lemongrass, sea salt, dragonsblood, crab shell powder, cat's eye shell, and selenite, fixed with Boss Fix oil. The lemongrass/sea salt mix was a gift from my beloved best friend before she moved, to help and protect me, and I have her permission and blessing to use it.

Any other advice or suggestions would be helpful! Thanks in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 pm

I would get a boss fix sweet jar. You want to sweeten this man back to you and your team. I think that would be the best as it comes with everything you need.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Can I make this with all of my coworkers in it, or is has to be one honey jar per person? What can I add on the honey jar when it come to work?
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

zuul

Unread post by zuul » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:21 pm

See, I don't really know about using something like a honey jar, since my family, with whom I live, are very...anti-other-religions. They would get really suspicious of something like that.

shakti

Unread post by shakti » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm

My brother just spent all of his money relocating to take a new job and its a nightmare. Not only are they paying him a lot less than they said they would, but his boss is a total jerk. He is basically hazing him like an idiot frat boy and there's nothing my brother can do. The boss calls him things like shitface, dickhead, dumbass etc in front of the whole office, doesn't let him use his cell phone at work (everyone else can) and is discriminating against him in multiple ways.

getting him to leave/move is impractical and i don't want to do anything to hurt him... The best case scenario would be to change his awful words to sweet ones and make him somehow treat my brother like gold instead of crap.

Whatever this is, has to happen fast. My bro is super sensitive and this sort of work environment would not be good for anyone... thanks in advance!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:33 am

You can do some Stop Gossip work on the boss; for a direct influence, get some Stop Gossip sachet powder, have your brother mix it with the local dirt to blend it in and sprinkle it around the office where his boss will walk, to get him to step in it.

A sweetening jar will also work to sweeten the boss to him. I recommend Boss Fix.

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Good luck,
mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Okay I have decided it is time to get crackin' and soon, so here is what I have; jar, honey, 7 white candles, boss fix oil, boss fix incense powder, bayberry root--

My plan was on a specific day and time this week to; light the incense, write out my personal sigil (made from the bosses name and my intention) on a dollar bill, charge it, rub aforementioned bill with ginger and cinnamon and root, put in it honey jar (do I add honey first or after?), seal, rub candle with boss fix oil and burn on jar daily for seven days... am I missing anything? Also-- I realized, I have no idea how to use this incense lol and I don't have self lighting charcoal, any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance, Lara

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 pm

The incense is self-lighting; no need for charcoal. Just pinch it into a cone (or use a candle snuffer) and light it.

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Mama Micki wrote:The incense is self-lighting; no need for charcoal. Just pinch it into a cone (or use a candle snuffer) and light it.
Thank you so much for clarifying this :)

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 am

Feeling very positive about the work. My husband did not know I was doing this on Fri, and when he came home and I told him, he said that the owner of the business he works for called him yesterday and the conversation was the best they had had in a long time.

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:34 am

Honestly in a situation like this with unfair work ethics and an abusive boss I would not recommend anything else than to work with Saint Martha, she specializes in situations as this and is very powerful in resolving them. Perhaps buy some SnakeSkin Or Oil and prepare an alter for her. You can make her an offering of pure black coffee on a tuesday and prepare a 9 Day prayer for her. Be warned however that she is a very powerful saint and is not to be misused because as easily as she can help is as easily as she can make things worse, especially if she doesn't see fit to help. She really isn't recommended for novices especially if you are unsure of your position. However if you do decide to work with her she is a great Saint and protector of her children !

I wish you the best of luck and may things look better in your future.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

Mercury
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mercury » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm

I teach at a high school, and my class sizes are very high.
I am wondering what kind of hoodoo working I might do to limit my class sizes.
It is not that I want other teachers to have more students than I have in my class.
I just want students spread around so I don't have more students in my class than other teachers.

The counselors at my school are the ones who mostly control schedules and placement of students in classes, especially when students change classes early in the term.

Thanks.

lisathomas786

Unread post by lisathomas786 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:45 am

Why do you want to make the size of your class to be less if in your class there are teaching more student than other?

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:49 pm

I've done some searching and can't quite find what I'm looking for. I'm currently working on a honey jar on my boss. I know things work slowly. Now, I found out that he's going to be interviewing soon. Plus he's trying to figure out how to bend the rules and reach down on the list to get the guy he wants. I was hoping to sweeten him in time to help me as well, but it sounds like time is short.

I know this other guy was given the answer key to all of his training assignments (which I photocopied while he was on his day off. ;) ), and has also been getting special assignments to help get him ready for the promotion.

Is it at all possible for me to bend my boss to give me extra help (or even the questions) for the interview? He said that he can't mock interview because he's on the interview panel, but I know he's been helping my competition, just don't know to what degree. I don't care about the harshness of whatever can be done. I don't care about him and I'm willing to do what it takes to promote. Thank you.

p.s. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to go in the Boss Fix thread or not, so please forgive me.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 am

You can use Boss Fix for the boss and I Can You Can't for your competition. There is always Essence of Bendover for the boss to get him to do what you want.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Thank you Mama Micki. It looks like I'm doing it right, just need to keep on going.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 am

A Boss Fix honey jar would be a good choice.

d3t0x
Newly Registered

Unread post by d3t0x » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:58 am

Hi everyone,
I am dealing with an ongoing situation at work with a completely racist boss, the problem is I am white and when I try to go to HR about this, they tell me I am ridiculous.(Although I am the only white employee at this job)I have been trying to continue doing the work I do and ignore it, but it has come to a head now. I have recordings of him talking to me like a piece of garbage and the list goes on and on. I am in such a tough spot in my life and I go to work to provide for my mother and myself and this is becoming so bothersome that I dread going to work because I'm waiting for whats next. I have tried everything from a honey jar to hot foot powder but to no avail. Since then I have decided to go for something more drastic. I have the following and was wondering if you guys could tell me what I could cook up with this:

2 Black Candles
Goofer Dust
1 Jar of Graveyard Dirt (paid an ancestor for this using whiskey)
1 Bottle of Sulphur
1 Small hunk of Black Dogs hair
1 Bottle of Black Arts Oil
Pins
Nails
Mason Jar
Vinegar

Please help me, I want this man to understand the hurt he is causing me is not okay. I understand this may seem drastic, but please understand that I have tried other outlets, even tried talking to him man to man. He has tried in so many ways to make my workday a living hell.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”